eofficedirect.com Reviews - page 3 - eofficedirect.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.00/10 184 reviews

eofficedirect.com is not a merchant member
eofficedirect.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Timely.. Package penetrated part of chair."

"Prompt delivery and good product.

"Product was as expected. Emails from eofficedirect informed me of status as well as shipping info. I will recommend eofficedirect to my friends."

"Everything went smoothly, my order came ontime as expected.

Rating 8/104/5

"The chair arrived fairly timely. It is a good product. Instructions
were totally missing. Called to get them from Hon and did, however they did not help with the problem I was having. Investigating the chair myself, I detached the seat from the
under carriage. A piece of shipping foam fell out, not mentioned in the little bit of literature I was able to get from Hon. The removal of that foam allowed the height adjustment lever a full range of motion and the chair seat could them be adjusted. I was able to get the needed info, it took, me an hour or so of extra effort to get the chair working. Simple instructions could have eliminated that problem. All in all I am satisfied with the purchase.

Rating 8/104/5

"Ordering and prices were all 5-star material. Delivery of 5 pieces of HON office furniture to a home was a problem, because the shippers refused to deliver the furniture into the room, and we had to hire movers for an extra $400 to finish the job."

"Great prices, excellent service!!"

"Nice price and speedy delivery."

"Completely satisfied! Easy online order and shipment was recieved on time. "

"Very fast delivery! Product was as specified."

"Was very pleased. Thank you.

"elivered on time and brought into home which was very helpful.

Chair was as advertized.

Thanks,

Jack

"Site was easy to use and instructions were very simplified. Delivery was great."

"very quick in getting my order"

"Great service, great product!"