• e-Rudy.com

• Phone: 1-877-852-8457
    • Customer Support: 1-877-852-8457
    • Business Hours: Online 24/7
    • Fax: 1-800-272-5118

"I enjoy all of the Rudy products. Gear and clothing are very comfortable in the saddle........and it doesn't hurt that my name is Rudy as well. :)"

"Easy to use site and plenty of information. Sunglasses arrived within the time frame given. Already have one pair which I have had for several years. My son uses them for his Ironman triathlons. "

"you have a nice product and i want to try it."

"Great. My orders arrived on time."

"The Magsters are excellent. The lenses are crystal clear and the fit is great. I give Rudy 5 Stars! "

"The website is very easy to view and decide on items to purchase. The promotion of giving a free gift was great, the watch I chose is awesome, I'm wearing it now. The delivery was as easy as pie, I got emails keeping me up to date with it's progress and they dropped it on my doorstep. All items were packaged safetly, all great.
Thanks
Randy Gardella

"The website was a little hard to navigate, but once I found what I wanted, it was simple from there."

"e-Rudy.com was EXCELLENT with its service. The website was user-friendly -- I had some very specific needs, and it was easy to get them met. And the service was fast! I had my baby blues behind two awesome sets of Rudy Project sunnies within the week. THANK YOU!"

"My helmet was shipped the same day and arrived within the week. I am very happy with the quality and construction and can't wait for my next race."

"Better then expected. very fast response to my order."

"love the glasses,orderedadditionallens"

"Great experience. Correct pricing, immediate shipping, came when expected, product looks great. Nice packaging"

"Great products and reasonable prices..

Thank you for great innovations and creativity

I will definitely order again in the future

"I purchased a set of replacement lenses for my Exception cycling glasses. The shipping was very efficient and fast. The price (due to an on-line sale) was pretty good. Overall a good experience."

"Quality product,great company to order from over the internet. Quick delivery."

Share e-Rudy.com's store rating

e-Rudy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

e-Rudy.com is not a merchant member
e-Rudy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!