• Address: 42640 Christy St

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I have been dealing with esaitech/saitech for many years and have found the staff to be very helpful and the products excellent. On the rare instance I have a problem with a product and need to return/exchange, I have had a prompt reply and a quick receipt of a credit or a replacement. I cannot say anything bad about my dealings with esaitech/saitech."

"Saitech is legit. My access poits ordered came in a few days earlier than expected. I didn't want to pay for shipping since I have a fedex account, so I gave them the account number and they shipped it through my account. A+ brand new, on point. "

"My company was in hurry to find quickly some Intel boards out of production and eSaitech provided the parts in time as expected. Accurate international packging and shipment . It was first time we contact this company, without doubt we will include as potential supplier of our company also for future."

"Excellent company to do business with."

"Great service. My sales person is very delightful to deal with."

"eSaitech has found what I needed when I needed it and at a great price! I couldn't be more satisfied!"

"I ordered several out-of-production mother boards to repair our industrial applications. The price was very good and the boards arrived earlier than promised. I will definitely contact eSaitech for help with difficult to find products again."

"eSaitech is easy to work with. The rep who helped me, Radhika, was very knowledgeable, pleasant, professional, and timely. I have purchased discontinued parts from eSaitech on two occasions, and each time has been a great experience. I would recommend them to anyone, and I will return to do further business with them."

"Nice website, sales person was extremely helpful, and great prices for the products. I've been a eSaitech customer for
a number of years, and each sales experience is always the best.

"Very fast & best service I have seen. "

"Package arrived quickly.  Husband and son installed next day.  Since then, son has reinstalled his printer and been playing lots of games he had not been able to play for many months.  By the way, do you buy back the older LG GSA-H20L DVD±RW DUAL LAYER IDE DRIVE?  I told Michael to write or call eSaitech and find out, after he ask me.  Thank you again Sunil for your followup on this item.  As far as I can tell, we are all satisfied customers"

"Smooth easy order. Good Price. Placed by Sunil Gadhra ,Thank You!"

"My item happened to be out of stock but they called and emailed me practically right away to let me know. They had the best price on what I needed, and great prices on other items, so I know I will be back to them in the future.

Thanks for your customer service.

"I could not possibly be happier with the entire experience. I needed a system board overnighted, even though it was close to 7pm eastern time. No options for parts on the east coast. eSaitech was super-easy to deal with, had excellent customer service and personal attention, a great price, and got the board delivered by the next morning at a very reasonable price. Truly outstanding!"

"They were very easy to deal with. They also called to make sure I was the genuine credit card owner. Once I was confirmed they shipped promptly."

eSaitech / Saitech Online is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eSaitech / Saitech Online is not a merchant member
eSaitech / Saitech Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!