• Rating 9.33/10 43 reviews

eSaitech / Saitech Online is not a merchant member
    eSaitech / Saitech Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • eSaitech / Saitech Online contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"eSaitech has found what I needed when I needed it and at a great price! I couldn't be more satisfied!"

"I ordered several out-of-production mother boards to repair our industrial applications. The price was very good and the boards arrived earlier than promised. I will definitely contact eSaitech for help with difficult to find products again."

"eSaitech is easy to work with. The rep who helped me, Radhika, was very knowledgeable, pleasant, professional, and timely. I have purchased discontinued parts from eSaitech on two occasions, and each time has been a great experience. I would recommend them to anyone, and I will return to do further business with them."

"Nice website, sales person was extremely helpful, and great prices for the products. I've been a eSaitech customer for
a number of years, and each sales experience is always the best.

"Very fast & best service I have seen. "

"Package arrived quickly.  Husband and son installed next day.  Since then, son has reinstalled his printer and been playing lots of games he had not been able to play for many months.  By the way, do you buy back the older LG GSA-H20L DVD±RW DUAL LAYER IDE DRIVE?  I told Michael to write or call eSaitech and find out, after he ask me.  Thank you again Sunil for your followup on this item.  As far as I can tell, we are all satisfied customers"

"Smooth easy order. Good Price. Placed by Sunil Gadhra ,Thank You!"

"My item happened to be out of stock but they called and emailed me practically right away to let me know. They had the best price on what I needed, and great prices on other items, so I know I will be back to them in the future.

Thanks for your customer service.

"I could not possibly be happier with the entire experience. I needed a system board overnighted, even though it was close to 7pm eastern time. No options for parts on the east coast. eSaitech was super-easy to deal with, had excellent customer service and personal attention, a great price, and got the board delivered by the next morning at a very reasonable price. Truly outstanding!"

Rating 8/104/5

"They were very easy to deal with. They also called to make sure I was the genuine credit card owner. Once I was confirmed they shipped promptly."

"The customer service is excellent. I had to call to verify the motherboard I was ordering was the correct one. The gentleman assured me it was. The order was placed immediately and confirmation was received very shortly after that. The board was put in UPS in just a little over 2 hours and email confirmation was received with tracking number. Then today I got a follow up call to make sure I was happy with the service. Yes I am."

"Great customer service. Just gave them the model number of the disk drives I was looking for and they shipped that day."

"I called them to check on actual stock levels of some products. They were very helpful and even called me to make sure I received the products and that I was happy. Definitely will do business with them again."

Rating 8/104/5

"All I can say is that Saitech have always come through
with hard to find items.

Leo

"Very helpful staff. Probably would do business with again."