Stores > eSaitech / Saitech Online

5104400256-303
      customerservice@esaitech.com
      877-440-0256

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review eSaitech / Saitech Online by clicking a star below.
2013-10-04

"Overall, I am very satisfied with Saitech's performance. Excellent customer service! Love how the Rep. Radhika helps me all the time with all the parts we need. Highly recommended!

-Streambox, Inc.

2013-09-20

"Saitech is phenomenal.. They provide great customer service, help, and feedback for all of our electronic component needs. They have a huge warehouse so they almost always have inventory available. They have a very impressive selection of OEM, end of life, and hard to find products. We have grown to become Saitechs biggest fans!!! "

2013-09-17

"SAITECH is a A++++ company never had a problem"

2013-05-20

"I have enjoyed working with everyone in Saitech, specially Radhika and Sam, they have been quite helpful and reliable."

2013-03-04

"Kathryn at eSaitech was extremely helpful and organized. She was able to find the product that I needed quickly and at a great price. I will keep Kathryn at the top of my go to list of vendors for those hard to find parts. Website is easy to use also. Thanks Kathryn and eSaitech!"

2013-01-28

Saitech help support Abaxis with a critical End Of Life CD ROM

2013-01-28

"I have been dealing with esaitech/saitech for many years and have found the staff to be very helpful and the products excellent. On the rare instance I have a problem with a product and need to return/exchange, I have had a prompt reply and a quick receipt of a credit or a replacement. I cannot say anything bad about my dealings with esaitech/saitech."

2013-01-21

"Saitech is legit. My access poits ordered came in a few days earlier than expected. I didn't want to pay for shipping since I have a fedex account, so I gave them the account number and they shipped it through my account. A+ brand new, on point. "

2013-01-13

"My company was in hurry to find quickly some Intel boards out of production and eSaitech provided the parts in time as expected. Accurate international packging and shipment . It was first time we contact this company, without doubt we will include as potential supplier of our company also for future."

2012-08-16

"Excellent company to do business with."

2012-06-06

"Great service. My sales person is very delightful to deal with."

2012-04-09

"eSaitech has found what I needed when I needed it and at a great price! I couldn't be more satisfied!"

2012-04-03

"I ordered several out-of-production mother boards to repair our industrial applications. The price was very good and the boards arrived earlier than promised. I will definitely contact eSaitech for help with difficult to find products again."

2012-03-27

"eSaitech is easy to work with. The rep who helped me, Radhika, was very knowledgeable, pleasant, professional, and timely. I have purchased discontinued parts from eSaitech on two occasions, and each time has been a great experience. I would recommend them to anyone, and I will return to do further business with them."

2012-03-06

"Nice website, sales person was extremely helpful, and great prices for the products. I've been a eSaitech customer for
a number of years, and each sales experience is always the best.

Share eSaitech / Saitech Online's store rating

eSaitech / Saitech Online is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eSaitech / Saitech Online is not a merchant member
eSaitech / Saitech Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!