"I too fell into the trap. I purchased a pink 7" netbook for $129 for my daughter and added warrenty and 3-5 day shipping. After a week I did not recieved my product, I tried to contact customer service. I finally reached someone through live chat. I told her to cancel my order. She explained to me about the 25% cancelation fee, This was on 12/9/10 she then said she would send a comformation email for the cancelation which I NEVER recieved. Then today 12/13/10 I recieved an email saying that the color netbook I ordered was out of stock and that they can send out a diff color for FREE. So she LIED and never canceled my order. I contacted my bank and received a FULL refund. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!! if you are looking for netbooks at a reasonable price try www.microcenter.com they sell 10' netbooks for $199 (they are refurbished) but they work PERFECT. They also have stores avail in various cites if you are not comfortable ordering online. I was VERY satisfied with the netbook I purchsed from www.microcenter.com "

"HORRIBLE. Same as all the others. Paid for this on the 4th as a Christmas Gift, still not shipped. No one answers the phone, no one returns emails and live chat is a joke. File complaints with Paypal and IC3...Refund our money! Potential buyers...DO NOT SHOP HERE...they take your money and do not ship the products.

ITs funny how the same day I file reports with Paypal, Internet fraud and the BBB, my order gets shipped out..Still in transit supposedly! Dont let the people give you the run around. File a complaint and they get on your order. Its a shame you have to go through all that crap to get what you pay for! I will never again use this company. Oh and if you used Paypal, and file a complaint, dont close the complaint until your order is in your hands and in working condition. Also, how you like the way they MAKE you pay for priority processing of 2.90 but dont process your order unitl you report them?

Want to comment on this persons review:

THE second to last line: if you are expecting to get a $500.00 item for under $100.00 then you are expecting way too much...NOT NOT EXPECTING TO GET A 500.00 ITEM FOR 100, BUT EXPECTING TO GET THE ITEM I PAID FOR! THESE PEOPLE TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DONT SEND ITEMS! WANT WHAT I PAID FOR..DO YOU HAVE EXTRA HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS TO JUST GIVE AWAY?

UPDATE 12/31/10 HELPFUL INFORMATION I HOPE
Ive had the same issues as you all are having with eGlobal. Thank God I used Paypal to pay for my order and I have been fully refunded. They tried the less restocking fee but that is unacceptable. I bought insurance, they had to be be forced to ship (after paying for priority processing). The netbook arrived and smelled the burnt, wouldnt connect to internet, the whole 9 yards like others are having. I want to pass along some contact information to others to hopefully help. If you used Paypal, open a dispute!!!! If not, here is the mailing address to file claims for fraud. Do this quickly as with ths type of service they may close soon. They are sending (if youre one of the lucky ones to actually recieve something) broken items and then charging restocking fee (+return postage) to refund partial amounts. They are making a killing off people like this.

Here is the address:
eGlobal Wireless Inc
4811 Lyons Technology Pkwy Ste 2

modified review This review was modified by SusanB38 on December 31 2010 12:31:19 PM

"I'm just reading all this comments and I'm just scared, I bought from this people 3 mini laptop on 11/30/10 and today is 12/10/10 and I'm still didn't received nothing this are my kids and mom gift for Santa and i don't think this is going to happen, i just send them and e-mail yesterday and no responses still, i call them today and I just got the answering machine I left them a MSG to see if they response I pay for Priority processing and for 3 to 5 days shipping in total 338.87, and it's pain full to me being a single mom spend that money and what i see i won't received anything for my kids,this is very ridiculous you work hard for nothing somebody had to do something with these people i'm going to keep calling and sending MSG until I get something from somebody, if someone that read my comment and can help me please let me know what else can i do, that writing a comment/ writing to BBB/ or calling this guy named JAY, please I am just waiting for some help. "

modified review This review was modified by lamode on December 10 2010 04:28:29 PM

"My wife ordered 3 7" mine netbooks through eglobal wireless on Nov. 27 2010 for the amount of $394.07. It is now Dec. 10 and when I went to look up order status on Dec. 6 it shown still unshipped. I have been trying to call all week, emailed, faxed, have left several messages. None of which were returned. As like many of you I am sure, we do not have $400.00 to just take a chance on. Today I get online and begin reading several of the reviews on here about eglobal wireless, and I am just furious. It is amazing to me how their phone lines could just be busy all day long, and to not return a call, or email. Ha, 5 star customer service.

Lucky for us we have a good bank. We bank with First Fidelity, and my wife called them today. She explained the situation to them, and they are going to refund our money, and file a complaint on eglobal wireless themself for material not received. It will take at least 5 days for us to get the money from the bank, but at least we can take that money and go to a legitimate store and purchase some netbooks for the kids. May cost a bit more, but I will have them in my hands, and sure the quality will be much better than what I would receive from eglobal based on all the reviews. That if I was to ever have received them. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE.

"i ordered 3 mini lap tops never recived anything.
my 3 grand daughters worked hard to earn the money
for these. big rip off the bbb will hear from us along with the postal service since i paid for shipping thru them.

"The website for Internet scam complaints it IC3.gov. Everyone who got scammed by Eglobal Wireless should file a complaint"

modified review This review was modified by jaypick on March 03 2011 06:04:19 AM

"I purchased a 7" Notebook Computer that says clearly shipping is free, it was not. The computer came in a box within a box the inside box was dented and damaged, the outer box was fine. It was obvious to me that the computer had been used before. The computer is a piece of junk and will not even open my yahoo email using a DSL line. Be very careful of their return policy. They charge a 25% restocking charge if you send it back. You must pay shipping. They do NOT refund any warranty programs that you pay for. They do not allow you to make exchanges or returns during the holiday season. I have tried to contact them on the phone and have been on hold for over 1/2 hour on two occasions and never got to speak with anyone. I spent 45 minutes waiting to chat on line with a person, and never got connected to a person. I would be very careful using this company. I have requested that my Bank credit my account, and I will have to see how this goes. I also am unable to obtain a return authorization because the form tells me that I am not using the email address from which I purchased the computer, and I am. My suggeston, stay far away from this company"

"I placed an order for 2 mini laptops on 12/1, there is no confirmation of this on eglobalwireless.com, but paypal has received my payment and the money has been received by eglobal. I have tried to contact eglobal via emails and numerous phone calls to be told to call back later or leave a number....No phone calls or return e-mails...this is the worst company I have ever dealt with online..now after reading all of the bad reiews from others, I want to cancel my order, but can't do that b/c no one will answer the live chat, phone calls or their e-mails...I have also contacted the BBB and they informed me that there are a lot of complaints about this company....Help me...these were for christmas presents....I am out over 200.00....I like others am going to seek legal counsel...."

"I purchased this bullcrap on 11-3-10. Since the day i received it this mess never worked. I contacted the company immediately they told me to contact my administrator. Well i did that too as well as took it Best Buy. No one even seen anything like it before. Stated it not made in America. I agree i wish i would have read the reviews before i purchased it as well. However they should not get away with a product that does not work and then they want to charge u a restocking fee of 25%. Well i have contacted my lawyer and we will see. To the rest of America please don't buy this product it does not work. Go somewhere else!"

"I am not sure what everyone is talking about but I have had a totally different experience with eGlobal Wireless. I order the notebook on line via the eGlobal site, I received it via Priority mail in only 6 days after the order was confirmed and paid via PayPal. I was concerned after reading all the reviews on this site so I called the company and was given the tracking number. The net book arrived fine. I have not booted it up yet but as far as shipping and customer service goes I would give them an A and have no problems at all with that end of this deal. I hope others who have ordered from eGlobal will leave positive remarks as sometimes I believe that only the people that have had a bad experience are the ones who comment. One final thing, this is a very inexpensive notebook, if you are expecting to get a $500.00 item for under $100.00 then you are expecting way too much. Not only from eGlobal but any company! "

"I purchased the 7 inch mini and so wish i have followed my instinct. This piece of crap wont connect to internet and when it does you cant view anything because the IE is outdated. I sent a complaint for the second time and still no response. I paid for expedited fulfillment and after a week with no response I opened a ticket and was told the color I requested was out of stock so they sent black. I was ok with that although they never refunded the expedite fee. This whole company is a sham and are robbing people. I have opened a complaint with the better business bureau and will be postiong blogs on every site to ensure no one else getting suckered by this. "

"Oct. 12, Tuesday: Order made (3 netbooks w/ 2 year warranty) Priority Processing and Shipping paid for 3-5 business day delivery.

Oct. 21, Thursday (6 business days later): Called to check status of order. Learned order wasn’t shipped yet due to back log. Emailed company and asked for refund for Priority Processing and Shipping & Handling. Eglobal didn’t respond to my refund request and I DID NOT RECEIVE REFUND FOR PRIORITY PROCESSING & SHIPPING even though I PAID to have my SHIPPING EXPEDITED

Oct. 23, Saturday: Netbooks arrived. Started to personalize netbooks and tested wi-fi. Noticed that 7"GENERIC NETBOOKS WERE DEFECTIVE:
1) Internet took 2 to 5 minutes to scroll down (VERY SLOW).
2) Internet/Computer would also freeze.
3) Battery dies quickly (within 1 to 5 minutes even when fully charged).
3) Black Netbook died while tests were being done, didn't work w/ electric plug.

Oct. 23, Saturday: Emailed Eglobalwireless.com about my disatisfaction with the PRODUCTS they sent and with their REFUND POLICY.

Oct. 25, Monday: This EMAIL REPLY (attached below this list) from EGLOBALWIRELESS.COM leads me to believe that :
1. They are AWARE that the products that they sell are of POOR QUALITY and NOT HOW IT'S DESCRIBED ON THEIR WEBSITE (False Advertising).

2. It leads me to believe that their philosophies and missions on their website about CUSTOMER SERVICE are FALSE.

3. Eglobalwireless.com's REFUND POLICY is a ploy to MAKE A PROFIT off of the DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS they sell.

Eglobalwireless.com's EMAIL REPLY to me on Monday, October 25, 2010:
Thank you for your email. Honestly for $99.00 what were you expecting to get? Its a GENERIC made in china, no frills Basic netbook.. You cant blame us for the quality of these units. We do not manufacture them .You could have called us OR did a little research and homework on what you were buying. (eglobalwireless.com email reply, 2010)

I paid $352.07 TOTAL, I received ONLY $225.00 back. I BELIEVE THEY SHOULD'VE REFUNDED MY FULL REFUND BECAUSE THE PRODUCTS THEY SENT ME WERE FAULTY PRODUCTS!

VIDEO DOCUMENTATION CAN BE FOUND ON YOUTUBE:

modified review This review was modified by zlindsey on November 08 2010 03:21:29 PM

"Ordered 7" netbook on 10/4
Ordered 2 year warranty and express processing. Paid with PayPal $121.89
10/10 - Nothing has yet arrived. Contacted eGlobal Wireless by email and told them that I noticed the black was out of stock and to please ship a white one instead. Unit arrived several days later. Started up the unit. Found it would not reliably connect to wireless. Found that I could not add software that would work. Found I could not update the browser to view today's multimedia content. A day later, the unit quit. Nothing. Turn in on and get a power light but a blank screen. Contacted eGlobal. Told them the problems and asked for refund. Well, I got back $74.99. No refund on 2 year warranty. Charged 25% "restocking" fee for a dead unit. This is a pitiful way to do business.
Today I checked their website and it was dead. Maybe they finally got what they deserved. I do wish I had the other $45 or so that they kept for nothing.

"Sounds like alot of us are or were in the same boat, I to ordered 2, 7 in net books, with a 3 to 5 day shipping, like you when I never got them after 7 days, I called & got a "because of high volume of calls" leave a message, with no response, finally after several calls I did get an e-mail saying it was back ordered & that they were now in, & to be checked out & mailed , 5 days later still nothing.( oh yes because of the delay it would be a priorty shipping, like from where?) So I contacted Pay Pal & asked them to e-mail me what I needed to file a clam. At 70 yrs old I don't need this hassel, from now on I will purchase from a local & pay a little more."

modified review This review was modified by Lgranny on October 24 2010 12:22:50 PM

"This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They're here to make a profit by ripping customers off! I ordered a Netbook from them and they even called to confirm my address. The shipment was supposed to arrive in 2-3 days with priority shipping. After almost a week had passed I call to find out why my Netbook has not yet arrived. They then informed me that the Netbook is on back order and that it would arrive the following week. They also mentioned that someone was supposed to call me and inform me about the backorder. No one ever called to tell me that the Netbook was on back order or that my shipment would be delayed. This was supposed to be a gift and the gift wasn’t going to be here on time. So I asked them to cancel my order since it did not come in the time they promised me and they would not give me a full refund. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. The manager is rude and does not have any knowledge about customer service contrary to what their website says! The manager himself told me that the owners don't care and that he is the one that runs things. Clearly this is a one person company but the owners need to hire someone new to represent them!!! "

eGlobal Wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eGlobal Wireless is not a merchant member
eGlobal Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!