eGlobal Wireless Reviews - page 4 - stores.channeladvisor.com/eGlobalWireless Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.50/10 113 reviews

eGlobal Wireless is not a merchant member
eGlobal Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Hey guys I'm thinking that this really might not be a scam or anything just some poor customer service due to the volume at which it's being needed since they were not prepared for the many more orders they ended up getting from what they were expecting or ready for. I did find through facebook a page from mediapr.com that this Erik Enlund put out apologizing etc. I don't know I feel they may be legit yet and that many of us just may not receive our merchandise before Christmas. If any of you receive an email saying yours has been shipped it would be great to hear to know for sure before thinking the worst. Which I know I kind of already did and I apologize if they are for real and I jumped the gun. Poor customer service like that just really pisses me off though. Well best of luck and Merry Christmas!"

modified review This review was modified by angi on December 23 2010 06:19:23 PM

"I placed an order on 12/20 and paid for the priority shipping. The order stayed at not shipped, then I saw these reviews I was mortified because I had bought 4 laptops for my 4 kids. Well I tried calling and of course no answer and the live chat didnt work either. I looked up their address and realized that they are located a few miles from me so I went and paid them a visit today. I found out that they are having shipping issues and their phones are not working, I told them about the reviews I had read and how everyone thinks that they are a scam. I spoke with Erik Enlund the vice president, he gave me a card. They do have a staff their and he said that they are trying to get everyones shipment out, he said they are a legit business. The people working there seemed nice. I did get the 4 laptops but no refund on the shipping charges. Just wanted to give everyone an update, its horrible that they dont inform the customers of what is going on especially over the holidays. After I picked up the laptops I got that long awaited email that my shipment had been shipped! Anyways, i hope this helps, I would not recomend buying from them especially since they can not handle the amount being ordered and are not getting back to people.
Ok I definitely do not work for the company, believe me i am just lucky that i live a few miles from the place and was able to go pick up my order, if you consider that lucky any ways i had googled the adress it is 4811 Lyons Technology Pkwy, Coconut Creek Fl. 33073. I really do hope they own up and ship everyones orders, i had called my bank to dispute the charges before i went there and they were going to give me my money back, i just had to wait for the last day the shipment would have been. hope this helps

modified review This review was modified by pillsrx on December 23 2010 01:51:01 PM

"I placed an order on 12/09/10 with the assurance that it would be received by the 24th. I have yet to receive confirmation of shipment and cannot get in touch with anyone at this company. I have called my bank to file a dispute against them and have been assured that the money could be refunded. It should take about 10 days, but that is better than losing it all together. Call your bank, do not let them keep your money!!!!!"

"I have been reading the reviews for this company and am amazed for all the dishonesty this company has shown. I to have purchased a mini netbook and cannot get thru by phone or web chat to confirm shipment for Christmas. I will try to call this "Jay" person today! I plan to call my BBB and also PayPal and register a complaint. They have already received my money. "

"I too purchased a netbook for $99, on the same day my daughter purchased one. This was to be presents for my grandchildren for Christmas.Our orders say not shipped, money was taken oh so fast.. As for expediting our order and insuring our shipment... Well nothing has happened no customer service, nothing..I hope he who has chosen to be a theif and a no good son of a ?itch rots in hell and may the flames burn out of control. I hate that i found your website and thought it was a good idea. You may think you are slick and have gotten away with this but the eyes of God are on you and for what you have done to so many you will be punished. "

modified review This review was modified by romomary on December 20 2010 05:24:22 PM

"OMG!!! the same thing has happened to me as well. I am so sad... christmas is just days away and they have ruined it for my daughter as now I am broke and have no money to make th this up to her. I ordered on 12-11 I got the 3 day shipping and today is the 20th and nothing.... un answered phone calls, un answered emails, and all the operators are busy... imagine that! well i guess you live and you learn. I hope no one else buys from here. I really do. I placed complaints on thier blog, hopefully they look before they buy, or do some kind of research, as i should have. Merry christmas to all and I am glad they will have a great christmas at our expence because they have pretty mcuh ruined mine, stealing from someone who has nothing. I thought i would really be able to suprise her this year with something beings I had a 100$ bonus for christmas. But the real suprise is she is gonna recieve nothing. I am an idiot!!!"

"I purchased a black netbook from this vendor December 16, 2010. I tried to check my order status on-line the next day to no avail. I called the toll-free number 6 times, sent 5 emails and tried to communicate via chat 7 times (all documented)and received no response from this company. I tried to call this "Jay" person but I kept getting a message that said "the voicemail on this phone has not been set up yet, please try again". I too should have read the reviews before I purchased this product. I sent a formal complaint to the BBB and just like some other review said, Eglobalwireless BBB rating is a "F". This was a Christmas gift for my 13-year old daughter. I went to a more reputable vendor this past weekend K-mart Store's mygofer and bought a 7" Sylvania netbook for $79.99. I picked up my netbook today at the closest Kmart store. My customer service experience with them was the TOTAL OPPOSITE of eglobal wireless and I received my notebook in less than 3 days; just in time before Christmas! Think about it; in the time Kmart.com received my order and delivered my netbook, I haven't received one response from e-globalwireless. I'll keep you posted as things progress (or regress) with this unscrupulous company."

modified review This review was modified by upsetfather on December 20 2010 01:31:41 PM

"After reading all of the comments, I'm now convinced that my suspicion is true - this is a SCAM. I've had the same issues with no customer service available by phone or online. I too will contact the BBB. Do not order from this company ever! It is a complete scam. I only wish I'd checked them out on this site before I tried to purchase."

"I ordered two netbooks on December 6 and paid for priority shipping like so many other people. It is now December 20 and it still has not been shipped. I have placed a complaint with BBB, I am on my way tomy bank and I placed a complaint with paypal. I tried calling, email, live chat, and cell phone and still have not received any notice about anything. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER!!!!!! He is an obvious fraud. I wish I looked up this stuff before I ordered. All I saw was the five stars and thought I would not have any problems. Warning beware to all who try to order from this fraud.

Since my complaints this fraud sent me a bogus tracking number!!! OMG on my way to my bank now!!!

LEAVE THESE CROOKS ALONE!!!! NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING!!!

modified review This review was modified by angrymadmom on December 20 2010 07:23:36 AM

"I ordered two notebooks from eglobal wireless on 12/17/10. Immediately after placing my order, I received an email saying they noticed that I didn't pay for the two year warranty (I intentionally unchecked this option prior to placing the order) and until they heard from me, my order would not be processed; I paid for priority processing and shipping). I sent an email saying I did not want the warranty, tried to call for over 9 hours of which only a hand full of times was I placed on hold for 5 min.(the rest of the time I couldn't even get through) and then asked to leave a message, I sat on live chat for 8 hours as a message continued to appear saying that customer service reperesentatives were helping other people and will assist me shortly. Fortunately, I paid for the notebooks with paypal and immediately submnitted a complaint to them, since my order had not be processed, shipped nor could I get a hold of anybody. A few hours later after launching my complaint, I received a response from eglobalwireless apologizing for the oversight and telling me the items had been on backorder but were in now and here was my tracking number. First, NOTHING on the site said the items were on backorder,second, I find it AMAZING that in less then 24 hours they received their supply and third, the tracking number they provided to try and pacify me and apparently paypal was a tracking number for an order that had been shipped and received by a J Robinson in New York on February 24, 2010; the tracking number was bougus. I obviously responded back to paypal with this information and will wait to see how this plays out, meanwhile explaining to my kids that their Mother fell prey to a bunch of scamers and sorry about your Christmas present. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! At a minimum you will have nothing but a headache and most likely not even a product!!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by herewego3769 on December 19 2010 09:47:36 PM

"I think they are a scam. My order still hasn't been shipped. I ordered two a pink and green and after reading it sounds as if you have to turn them in for them to ship your order out. If this is the way they do business they need to be shut down. SCAM"

"I am sick and tired of dealing with this. I bought a mini netbook as a christmas gift and do not even think it's going to get here on time. I ordered on the 6th of December and still have not gotten a single update. i checked the status and say not yet shipped mind you i paid for 2-3 day shipping. called all the numbers and still no response. mind you im on the live chat right now and still after 3 hours it says they r busy serving customers. now im stuck on trying to find another gift last minute. this sucks and im definately reporting them to the better business bureau. by the way Jay does not answer and they do not respond to e-mails. never again. do not do it to yourself unless u order like a year in advance and patient. "

"*** I am putting this on any complaint board I come across. I put it on my facebook notes, filed complaints with both the ftc and bbb. I have contacted my local news. I will not stop until i get a full refund. This company must be ran by total scum bags*** I recently placed an order online at eGlobalWireless.com for a 7" Netbook laptop for my 8 year old daughter for Christmas. This ended up costing me $138.85, since I paid an extra $20 for a pink one, an extra $5 for 3-5 day shipping, and $2.90 for expedited processing. I placed this order on 12/11, and checked the status and found that it wasn't even shipped yet. I have been trying to call this company since 12/14 at their number 877-345-6225, and the message says "We are currently experiencing heavy call volumes and all our agents are busy assisting other customers. Please try your call again later" and it hangs up. I even tried their online support, and I just get the message "All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly." and waited for several hours to talk to someone and still cant get through to anyone. Then I looked up "eGlobalWireless.com complaints" and found out that I am not the only one who got scammed by this company. It really devastated me since I don't have a lot of money to just go and buy another one. Like most people, I live paycheck to paycheck and just wanted my daughter to have a good Christmas and this company took that from her. I hope this company feels good about ruining my daughters Christmas. I had to sit and explain to her what happened, and I can tell she was disappointed, but she just said "it's ok mom, don't be sad about that, don't worry about getting me anything." I'm glad she understands that much, and she has never expected the world from me, but I try to do what I cant, and eGlobalWireless.com took that joy from me watching her open that gift."

"UPDATE: 12/21/2010

I am writing to give you a follow-up of my previous post. As discussed with Jay on Friday, I received my laptop yesterday. A different color (green). I agreed to it after Jay told me that the red was out for a while. They should update their website.

So far, Wi-Fi connection was easy. Youtube seems to work fine. Some sites are not accessible (miniclip.com, toontown). I assume no video games will work on this. So, for a child this is only good for homework (online search, word processing) and youtube. I am trying to figure out if there is a way to access these sites, specifically toontown.

=======================================================

12/17/2010

I ordered a red netbook laptop on December 11 but the online status was listing my order as not shipped yet. I paid the express processing fee and got the 3- days shipping option. After attempting to call them and online chat with them in vain since Wednesday, I found this thread and got Jay call number 917-676-7442 and called. At first he was not available and there was no voicemail. I called again and it worked. He told me that the red netbook has been temporarily out of stock ( their website continue to say that they have it on stock) for a while and my order went through. He offered me other colors choices and I went with the green. I received an email to confirm the shipping which he guaranteed will be in by Monday. I will keep you posted.

modified review This review was modified by MSPounpon on December 21 2010 07:32:35 AM

"I got all my money back call your bank dispute the charges....I paid the company 119.89 they refunded my bank back 74.99 the bank refunded the rest ....theese people are crooks.......Google the address 7523 silverwoods ct...Boca Raton Florida33433...after i sent him an email i had all his personal information he refunded part of my money they are crooks stay away from this company at all cost...if you have paid by a credit card cancell that credit card....His name is Yanki Hofstetter his wifes name is robyn....make a complaint to the FBI on their website call the federal trade commission...get a hold of your local attorney generals office....just because i got my money back I wont stop fighting till someone does something about this company.... theese post are not lies we are all real people that lost our money..... some of us have great banks that care what happens to us...thank god I got my money back some people are not that fortunate"

modified review This review was modified by cochranlisa2 on December 21 2010 12:14:27 PM