"STAY AWAY! Price is not everything. I purchased some system RAM and it came DOA. The chip was defective. I guess "Micron compatible" should have raised some flags because it is generic memory and very poor quality. It is misleading to use Micron's logo next to a generic product on their website.

I have tried to contact them twice already to return the defective merchandise and have recieved ZERO reponse. Today I will contact my credit card company to reverse the charges and I will NEVER do business with them again.

modified review This review was modified by anagram1024 on March 29 2005 08:04:07 PM

"Placed an order for a case and some accessories. Cost was correct, shipping was fast but not very accurate. Wound up on the other side of the country in someone elses hands, and i can only assume that i'll get their stuff. Have tried to contact several times but phone is always busy and their message box is full. The other buyer contacted me and apperantly got through to them. So far i am dreading having to deal with them beause of all the negative reviews. Will update on status of return as i get the information.
Found a new phone number and was able to get ahold of the easily. We were able to figure out the problem and they had never sent anything to my address in the first place. They willingly admitted fault and are shipping the item out today. Have read a lot of negative reviews but (if you can find how to get ahold of them) thay are very willing to work with you. at this point i am undecided whether i will be back. I was WOW!!!'ed by another company and i think i might trust them more at this point.
Update. Recieved the case about 4 days ago. Everything was as ordered, however the led's and fans were not the color i specified but i guess i can live with that.Once we figured out what happened and got everything straightened out, edazz was very helpful. I am still undecided sbout whether i'd return for more business. I must admit, if i had seen their feedback before i ordered i would most likely have gone somewhere else. I hope thios help someone! :)

modified review This review was modified by Maximus_Manimal on March 21 2005 05:44:44 AM

"Nothing but trouble! Order was claimed to be shipped. Order will ship in two days. Week goes by will research order and contact you. Three days later no contact. Call to cancel order and promised credit. No credit after a week. Now in dispute with Credit Card Co. Never a response to numerous emails."

"Due to an error on my part, I call the company and cancelled this purchase immediately after I made the transaction. They said they had cancelled it, and that was that.

However, two days later, I discover that my credit card had been charged by the company. I have received no e-mails (or anything) about this charge or my order.

Avoid this company, this is a huge headache!

" Edazz did a great job of good quality service with my Ati X800 XT PE card, card came in good condition with no problem with contacting vendor and keeping in touch, very smooth transaction, Very competitive price also. "

modified review This review was modified by sko1000 on January 15 2005 07:22:43 AM

"This company is horrible donnot buy from them. I bought an Sapphire ATI X800 XT Platnium Edition and in 3 days after use the cards cooling fan stopped working. They sent me a defective item or refurbished. Tried contacting them and they dont respond to ANY emails"

"I wish I had come here before purchasing from this company. I bought some RAM from them, but shortly after I placed the order I realized I had purchased the wrong type of RAM. I emailed them to cancel the order, and they did not repsond to my email. Two days later, I received conformation that the item shipped. A week later, the RAM came in. I used the RMA form on their website to request an RMA number to send the RAM back, and they never responded. The site claims to be "trusted" and has a "BizRate.com certifed" icon on their site...and they are not even listed at BizRate.com. "

"These guys pretend to be eDazz but are actually Str8Buy... I think they're trying to change their name so that they get better reviews, but they're going to have to shape up.

They sent me a DEFECTIVE DRIVE (DOA) due to EXCESSIVE SHOCK because it was INCORRECTLY PACKAGED, but they still refuse to send me a new drive. Their warranty is ridiculous -- their warranty is that I send the drive back to the manufacturer... great, so now I get a rebuilt drive, and we all know what the expected lifetime on those is. To make it even worse, I have to find new packaging materials before I sent it back to Hitachi because Hitachi will void my warranty if I send the drive back using eDazz's packaging materials...

VERY DISSATISFIED.

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MERCHANT!! THIS MERCHANT IS ACTUALLY STR8BUY.COM. Sent me a computer case that looked nothing like the one I ordered. Sent the case without a power supply or fan (that was included in the description). Then, after they sent me the case, they changed the ad to look like the case they sent me and lowered the price. The same case is offered on Str8buy.com. When trying to contact them by email, the mail was rejected. The next day, they changed their email addresses. "

eDazz.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eDazz.com is not a merchant member
eDazz.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!