• eBuyBatteries /
    • Address: eBuyBatteriesP.O. BOX 1390Temple City, CA 91780
    • Contact: info@ebuybatteries.com
    • Business Hours: Monday thru Friday -- 9:30AM - 5:30PM Pacific Time
    • Fax: 1-781-823-8947

"I was very pleased with eBuyBatteries. At first they shipped me the wrong adapter, but after talking to their friendly customer service I got the right adapater. I however had to return the the ac adapter because my laptop no longer worked. Returns were fast and easy!!!
Would defiantly come back if needed to!!!

"My camera battery was delivered on time as promised and works great! Thank you."

"I am very impressed with the service that I received from eBuyBatteries. The camera battery and battery charger was shipped the day after I placed the order and was received by me in excellent condition. This is the second time I have ordered products from eBuyBatteries and will not hesitate to order again. "

"Easy transaction, quick delivery and great prices. I will continue to do business with them in the future."

"Iam very satisfied with the purchase of a battery charger and batteries that i bought from EBUY.BATTERIES. The delivery was in the delays the company had told me.I will surely buy other equipment from EBUY.BATTERIES in the future.Thanks for the good service you provided me. "

"The package shipped so fast I love it!! :D It is well packaged and well taken care of! I recommend prdwering from here anytime you need any computer parts!!!"

"after installing the Battery I purchased it would not operate the camera.The current Battery in the Camera is a Samsung #1A-BP105R Part #1102121A. Please advise."

"Great product already was able to charge up the battery....Great service as well I would definitely recommend the site to others and order again whenever necessary...."

"Good price, works OK. Shipping was a bit slow but I choose cheapest delivery. I can recommend eBuyBatteries!"

"I made a purchase of a battery and charger for my camera. You guys not only sent the products extremely fast but was in perfect condition and worked right out of the box. Great service & products with the best pricing around. Would give you a 10 if I could but you are allowed only 5 stars for the best company. I will use you guys again and alert my friends also.

Thanks to you all!

"I ordered two *replacement/after market* batteries for my Leica V-Lux 20. The arrived today and fit and work fine. They were even fully charged.

Great value, great communication, and fast shipping. What is not to like?

"Quick delivery and reasonable prices!"

"Great place to buy. The quality is really good and the shipping is very fast! "

"I am very happy with the service. I ordered batteries from The Netherlands. Paying and service was very good. You really serve 5 stars.
> I recommend you to all my friends

"WOW, talk about speedy shipping!!! Thank you for your super fast turn around time. My sons laptap was back in business sooner than we thought. Thanks!! "

Share eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing's store rating

eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing is not a merchant member
eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!