• eBuyBatteries /

• Business Hours: Monday thru Friday -- 9:30AM - 5:30PM Pacific Time
    • Fax: 1-781-823-8947

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Very prompt shipping. The products I received have worked flawlessly as well. I will definitely use Ebuybattery.com again."

"Hello!

Your customer service exceeded my expectations. *****(5 stars) is the superior rating that I award because I ordered the charger for my laptop on Monday, July 16, 2012 and received my package on July 18, 2012. The packaging was awesome with a nice foam cushion for the charger placed neatly in a brown box. The cord was neatly housed in a sealed plastic bag. I absolutely loved that the three-prong connectors seemed difficult to fit. This means that the connection is snug. The three-prong connections fit snugly, which is great because this ensures that the charger will not disconnect easily from the cord. In my opinon, the Itekiro charger fits 100% better than the original charger that came with my HP Pavillion dx7-1285dx Enetrtainment Notebook. Literally, I opened my box and plugged in the connections without reading any instructions and my laptop immediately began charging. Thank you so much for your terrific service.

Have a fantastic day!

Best regards,

Mrs. Tracy N. Abram

"VERY FAST SERVICE. I ORDERED A REPLACEMENT POWER MODULE FOR MY ASUS LAPTOP. THE UNIT WAS MUCH BETTER QUALITY THAN THE ASUS UNIT. MY UNIT IS AC45W."

"The service was excellent. I received the order quickly and was very impressed with the insert that guided me to the instructions for using the charger."

"Excellent, highly efficient service -- it could not be bettered! Very highly recommended"

"The delivery is on time. The power adapter that I purchased works extremely well. The employees (the one that I talked to is called Ashley) respond extremely fast and are very helpful. "

"Prompt accurate product and service which was a big deal as I already received the wrong charger from another provider and my laptop was dead. Not only did they send the correct charger I got it within two days."

"Just purchased a replacement battery for my new camera from eBuyBatteries and found it to be the best bargain ever. Saved 50% over the manufactures battery. Charger and battery work just fine. Will possitively purchase future products."

This review was modified by pmichel1020 on June 16 2012 09:12:08 AM

"I was extremely pleased with the product and process of ordering the Acer AC/DC adapter for my netbook. Shipping was fast and efficient and the product works perfectly with my particular machine. I would definitely recommend this company to do business with."

"I ordered this item after work hrs. on Fri.6/8/12, and wasn't expecting to receive them till 6/15/12 or later. I was pleasantly surprised to find them in the mail box today 6/14/12.
Well done, I will definately be ordering more batteries from you as they are needed. The price and shipping cost are much cheaper than going to a battery store, and delivery time was faster than expected. Thank you Ed Aicher

"Ordered a replacement charger/adapter for my Asus netbook from EBuyBatteries. Fast shipping; great communication. Charger is a great improvement over the original--tip is a lot less flimsy and everything works perfectly. Thank you!"

"eBuyBatteries was very responsive to an unusual mailing problem that required me to reject the 1st attempted delivery. eBuyBatteries re-shipped to my home.

The product I purchased worked as expected.

"good fast service.................thank you"

This review was modified by MRSEDDY09 on May 16 2012 06:13:01 PM

"GE100 camera battery and charger.

Excellent products. Charger is small and well made. Battery works great and looks good.

"Excellent service! Fast delivery. Highly recommended!"

Share eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing's store rating

eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing is not a merchant member
eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!