"I placed my order on the 25th of February and received it via USPS on the 28th of February. The order process was easy and the order was correctly shipped. No problems here."

"Purchase made on Feb. 21 and items arrived in Delaware on Feb 27. Only 6 days from purchase to delivery accross country. Was very surprised and very pleased. Had a question about an item, sent an email requesting help and heard back within hours - answer resolved the question. This was my 1st purchase with eBuyBatteries and I will definitely be a repeat customer."

"Excellent Service; received exactly what I ordered on time and with great communication during the entire transaction!! I really liked that on your shopping form you asked for more information about the ordered product to use as a double check that I was ordering the right item. I will use your service again and recommend it to others. PS Your pricing was also the best."

"I was very happy with the speed of the receipt of what I ordered and it is charging my tablet now. The package came in excellent shape and quickly. I would definitely order again, and mostly like will, as I have a cat who considers ac adapters tasty morsels.

MaryLee Barcena

"really fast delivery and I am very happy with the computer charger I ordered"

"My laptop charger broke on the morning (just arrived at the airport) of a week long business trip, including a big job interview. I desperately needed my laptop for work and to prep for the interview, so this was the absolute worst possible moment for it to break. I checked stores at airports and made some calls to Best Buys and such: no luck, nobody sold this charger and none of the universal ones worked.

Samsung (only seller of this charger on Amazon right now) couldn't get it to me in less than 5-7 DAYS. I would already be home by that time. Totally useless. They said it was impossible for them to ship overnight. (Last time I buy a Samsung laptop!)

So I Googled and found this ebuybatteries. I don't really like to buy from sites I've never heard of (Amazon usually sells anything I want), but I needed this battery, and I needed it very, very soon. Ebuybatteries stepped up, and got my charger to me by 9am the next morning!!! Saved my life, or, at least my career haha.

The charger is not the same super thin one from Samsung unfortunately, but I can live with that I guess, I'm just thrilled to have my laptop up and working again. Oh, and before I forget, I should mention they specifically ask you at the end up your order what product you have, so they can contact you if you're accidentally ordering the wrong thing. Mine was correct, so I didn't get to test that service, but assuming it works as it should, that's absolutely awesome.

"The battery charger I ordered was very reasonably priced, the ordering process was easy and it was received on time. I recommend ebuybatteries.com to anyone who needs any of the products they carry."

"Online Shopper Who Ordered Replacement AC Power Adapter for Fujitsu Lifebook
> I was very pleased on how this order was processed and handled during the Thanksgiving week. The product is better than the original equipment. The product delivery was outstanding because it arrived within 3 days of ordering from USPS. Packaging was also exceptionally good. I will definitely order additional products and let all of my friends know about this company.-11/28/12

modified review This review was modified by thomasgo908 on November 28 2012 12:34:53 PM

"Battery came way faster than expected and even charges faster than my old battery. Great company and service.

"Very easy to order and a/c power adapter arrived on time and works great"

"Fast shipping. Correct item. Couldn't ask for a better description. Light weight. Exactly what I needed. Quick delivery. No hassle. Loved that they use PayPal. "

"Paid a little extra for expedited delivery, and got exactly that. No problems with either the seller or the product."

"was very happy with speed of order process and the shipping was very fast."

"Fast shipping and items as advertised. Would definitely use again."

"I am very satisfied, very prompt shipping and the battery was higher capacity than advertised. "

eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing is not a merchant member
eBuyBatteries / eBuyMania / ETECH Products & Marketing does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!