Stores > DrillSpot

• Phone: 720-204-3660
    • Customer Support: 720-204-3660
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm MST Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 720-249-2973

"Found exactly what we needed, priced right and great turn around . Got us up and running ASAP ! Thanks"

"This store is great. Fast free shipping. Will do business with them again."

"my rear-view mirror fell off my windshield in the heat, I went to local auto supply store for glue and inadvertantly glued the mounting pad on upside down - so I needed a new mounting pad! Went online, found Drillspot and ordered the mounting kit.
The glue received with the kit was crap.
The next morning - the mounting pad had slipped and I was afraid I'd have to buy another kit but I was able to just pluck the pad off the windhsield. I went to the local auto supply, bought another glue and now the mirror is mounted again. So the mounting pad was helpful - the glue was not.

This review was modified by stephanieweiss on August 23 2012 01:29:49 PM

"excellent delivery and it was exactly as described."

"Fast shipping! Looks exactly like original Flushmate supplied product. Fantastic bargain!"

"DrillSpot has been a pleasure to deal with; when our new fan failed to operate properly they promptly replaced the purchase with no hassles - I will shop DrillSpot first!"

"Quick service and I received exactly what was order/advertised"

"Good deal, fast delivery."

"The sealant tape was shipped quickly and arrived as expected. No compaints from me."

"Great experience. Website makes it easy to find everything you need in seconds. DrillSpot has a wide variety of selections for all items. I have already recommended DrillSpot to my business associates and they have already purchased and are satisfied!! Got my products sooner than i had expected!!! I will definately use you in the future."

"good. revieve items without damage. "

"Excellent service, delivery and price. I will use again."

"Found the same item (24" belt-drive whole house fan) online at both DrillSpot and another site--DrillSpot's price was significantly lower. When I received the fan, I was surprised to find that it had shipped from the competitor! What a deal. Received the merchandise quickly, in good condition, at a highly competitive price. The fan is installed and running beautifully. Would buy from DrillSpot again."

"Would not recommend. Their website tells you that an item will arrive within a certain period of time but when it doesn't even ship during that time you are told that they are "estimates". After waiting several business days and complaining I receive an email stating the item is "out of stock"! Seriously. I just ordered it from home depot at a fraction of the cost with next day shipping. So much for trying to support small business!"

"Item was as advertised and was shipped promptly. A smooth transaction, with an excellent price point."

Share DrillSpot's store rating

DrillSpot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DrillSpot is not a merchant member
DrillSpot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!