• Rating 3.50/10 135 reviews

DigitalDepotOnline.com is not a merchant member
    DigitalDepotOnline.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • DigitalDepotOnline.com contact information

"I placed an order for a camera and 2 lenses. Thankfully, I was notified that I had ordered the wrong lens. It was not compatible with the camera. I was clearly not a guru, so the person on the phone asked me if I was aware I was not ordering an entire kit, but just replacement parts. When I explained that I had messed up, they were willing to cancel my order and not charge me a cancellation fee. I was told to not worry, 'these things happen'. Obviously, I could have been told, 'too bad' or 'you should have paid better attention', but the staff at DigitalDepotOnline instead, were understanding. They truly care about making sure the customer is happy and satisfied and not just about making money. I would definitely do business with them in the future!"

modified review This review was modified by lsca3 on November 28 2012 05:28:04 PM

"I have a very good experience to purchase something at digitaldepotonline.com. After talking with Ben, I have gotten a very good positive response."

modified review This review was modified by charlie201216 on November 28 2012 04:20:02 PM

"Answered all my questions and were very helpful completing-and correcting-the transaction. Very satisfied. Thank you!"

"I called to purchase a matching Canon lens for my T3i. I was interested in a Canon 18 - 200 mm lens at a great price. I talked to Tom who suggested an alternative - a Sigma 18 - 200mm lens with specs there were quite a bit better than the Canon. While the Canon lens was a lil cheaper, the Sigma was better made and exceeded the parameters of the Canon; plus Tom even discounted the price of the Sigma for me. The lens delivered lives up to Tom's recommendation.
He does know what he is talking about! I highly recommend him for advice and the bottom line sale!

"They are great to work with everyone that I talked with was great. I would recommend Digital Depot Online to all my friends"

modified review This review was modified by oldrailroader on November 26 2012 10:12:03 AM

"Andrew Hill was wonderful. He explained everything very clearly so we could understand. His obvious knowledge of cameras and accessories was excellent and he guided us through our purchase in an extremely professional, courteous and thorough manner."

"I ordered a Canon ex50 from DigitalDepot 11-24-12 for a very good price and didn't get an email confirmation so I called the next day. I was informed that I had ordered the foreign version with no battery or charger instead of the US version. The representative upgraded my order to the camera I wanted and I expect the order to come in 7 to 10 days. "

"I just placed an order today for a telephoto lens. I received a call this evening verifying my address and in the course of the conversation I realized I had ordered a lens for a 35mm camera and not a digital camera. The gentleman quickly changed the order and now I will be receiving the correct lens. I am quite impressed by their call to verify before shipping."

"A rep from DigitalDepotOnline called me prior to shipping the camera I ordered to confirm it was exactly what I wanted. He explained the difference in the Import, which was cheaper, and USA models. I then chose the USA model because it fit my needs exactly even though a little more expensive. He was a great help and there was no confusion in the order. I highly recommend DigitalDepotOnline for you neext purchase."

modified review This review was modified by 1HCSOSGT on November 23 2012 07:46:36 AM

"Excellent. The representative was very knowledgeable and courteous. Would definitely recommend DigitalDepot to others."

"I purchased merchandise from this company worth $819.98 in early October. Although this is an online company, I placed the order via telephone. The customer service representative guaranteed a 60 day refund verbally if I was dissatisfied with my product, this is also on their website. When I initially received the product, it was defective. I called and expressed my concern and the same man who I had spoken to before, now with a different name, offered an exchanged even though I insisted on a refund which he completely denied. After receiving the products for the second time and with the exact same issues, I called back at which time the same man again with a different name, yelled at me and hung up on me for being frustrated when he denied me a refund. Realizing there was nothing more I could do, I posted a review on resellerratings.com. Upon viewing this review, the same man called me the next day and offered me a refund ONLY if I took down what I had initially posted and write that I am very happy with the company although that is not how I feel. After arguing with me and threatening me multiple times that I had no other choice but to do this if I want me money back, I agreed to do this compromise. I shipped all the items which the company received on November 27th 2012. I was told that I would receive my money back in the account within 21 days. After 25 day of waiting I called back, on which I was told to wait till the 31st of December as it takes time to do inspection on returned orders. I waited again and called back on January 2nd 2012 and spoke to the same men who failed to give me a reason and told me to wait 24-72 hours to see my refund. When I tried explaining my frustration and the inconvenience they have caused me, he yelled at me and hung up on me and told me that since I expressed me concern and frustration, which made him upset, he will now push me down on the list and have me receive my money 30 days later. I called back and tried talking again and he yelled and screamed at me and called me out for 'showing an attitude.' He then hung up on me again. In this whole process, this man NEVER once apologized for all the trouble he has caused me. He was up front very rude and had absolutely no respect for me as a customer or even a human being. He yelled and hung up multiple times. I have filed a complaint and scamp report with Better Business Bureau and my Credit Card company is currently disputing the charges. "

modified review This review was modified by xs2rija on January 12 2013 05:34:49 PM

"I made a wrong order on a camera online and I called customer service at DigitalDepotOnline. The person I talked to was so nice and professional, and he helped me to cancel the order without charging me any cancellation fee. Great customer service and will do business with them again!"

"My experience ordering a camera from DigitalDepotOnline has been a very good one so far. They have done a good job explaining equipment to me and helping me with my order. They have been very helpful answering my questions and helping with any problems I have had. I would recommend this company for all of your camera needs. "

"It was really good, they have fast shipping and good customer service"