CompUSA / SystCoupons

• Contact: http://www.compusa.com/sectors/Help/email.asp
    • Phone: 800-266-7872
    • Customer Support: 800-266-7872

"Everything i expected from CompUSA was fulfilled as usual."

"I had a little difficulty trying to figure out how to use but I was able to figure how to open and close it now and be able to use it to save a lot of my documents now."

"It´s easy and I attend by a professional resolve my problem inmediatly."

"Due to Fedex and UPS's cheaper way of shipping involving the USPS caused me to have to place the order twice. I had to call and talk to a real person in order to place the order and be sure of getting my order. I do not get US mail at my home and the order form will not let me ship it to a PO Box. I did recieve my order and will be in contact about a problem with the item I ordered."

"CompUSA has the best prices online. I bought an all-in-one computer from compusa.com and i was very satisfied with the online price after comparing with those from bestbuy, fry's, and other online retailers. I received my computer within a week and am now using it."

"This is the first time ordering form CompUsa and the service and value were excellent."

"great deal fast shipping thanks "

"Yes ...I recieved the monitor today and just hooked it up...so far it looks excellent and I am very pleased with the monitor and the comp usa experience.."

"I received false advertisement from CompUSA 10/11/2012. It claimed i can get rebate from Intel SSD. Actually this program starts 10/12/2012, so i have to wait for a package and send it back.

PS all of approved documents and screen shots was sent to the CompUSA

modified review This review was modified by alex.kononov on October 12 2012 11:49:07 AM

"I was very satisfied with the service and quick shipping."

"I have been purchasing from CompUSA for over 10 years. I have always found excellent service, prices, quality of product and have always recommended your services to my friends and clients.

My recent experience with CompUSA using Systemax proved to be no different.

Thank you for continuing to offer the best possible shopping experience.

"Outstandinding pricing, and very rapid delivery."

"Terrible. I purchased a software on line...did not download..spent a long time with customer service trying to get to upload to my computer,....failed...asked for a refund...did not get one. I am very unhappy with the experience.

Dawn Silverberg
(256) 435-6823

"Great item, great price, easy purchase, fast deliver....Happy Customer."

"item was easy to find on the website. ordering was smooth. Delivery was prompt. price was fair."

CompUSA / Systemax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CompUSA / Systemax is not a merchant member
CompUSA / Systemax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!