Stores > cabinetparts.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2012-04-10

"I searched everywhere for this hinge including many cabinet makers and when I contacted Cabinet Makers, they knew exactly what I needed and shipped it out immediately. A great company!"

2012-04-05

"Our experience with this company was great. If we had known about you earlier, We would have had our cabinets fixed much sooner. We liked the speedy shipping. Over all an excellent choice on our part. Recommended highly."

2012-04-02

"Cabinetparts.com processed my order in a very professional manner. I got what I ordered, expeditiously, and with no problems whatsoever. A good company to work with. I'll definately look to them to help me fulfill my future needs."

2012-03-29

"Great site. Staff at cabinetparts.com helped me identify the exact replacement parts needed and shipped them to me quickly. This definitely will be my future go-to place for all needed cabinet parts."

2012-03-27

"I ordered door slides and was completely satisfied with the quality of the product and the speed of delivery. I will keep cabinetparts.com in my directory for future orders. "

2012-03-25

"Great service,great pricing,great attention to order detail! Will definitely use cabinetparts.com again. Saved me a great deal of time and money,so,what's not to like? MK Gilliland"

2012-03-22

"Received the products ordered and received them quickly. Their site gave me plenty of help in determining the proper part to order. Will certainly use them in the future."

2012-03-20

"Ordering was very easy and product was good quality and was delivered quickly."

2012-03-14

"Cabinetparts.com was so easy to order from their website. I also called them to make sure I was ordering the right parts. Very professional, friendly, and helpful. Everything I ordered came quickly and exactly as I ordered! I would definitely use them for all my needs, and refer them to all my friends and neighbors!!"

2012-03-12

"I needed some brushed nickel hinges to refresh our old kitchen cabinets. Cabinetparts.com provided a simple way to find the exact hinges I needed to avoid having to drill new holes or patch the cabinets. The hinges were a great value, though I found I was able to purchase more than I needed with the volume price breaks offered.
The on-screen photos were helpful and they fit perfectly. This saved us hundreds of dollars and many hours of my very expensive labor. I'll recommend cabinetparts.com to anybody looking for a good combination of price & value.

2012-03-12

"Website has good photos and details of products. Prices are extremely competitive, and ordering process is smooth. Shipment and delivery were prompt and quick. Arrived sooner than my contractor was ready to install. Totally satisfied."

2012-03-12

"good seller...fast and easy transaction. I would recommend"

2012-03-12

"I was extremely pleased with the products I purchased and the customer service was outstanding!
I placed my order over the phone and the person who took it was courteous and friendly as well as helpful. Shipping was fast. I will definitely order from this company again!

2012-03-09

"My replacement hinges were not available from the large chain store, but cabinetparts.com was able to get 30 replacement hinges for me within 2.5 days of placing my order. The description of the parts on the webpage was very accurate and further bolstered my decision to order them online. Quick delivery, lots of updates via email (order placed, order received, order shipped, etc.), hinges all went in seamlessly and my boss (wife) is very happy with the results. I would definitely buy from them again."

2012-03-08

"the people were great...the service was great..i was retro fitting a hinge for a 20 year old cabinet ..no problem!you've got a new customer..i'll be back!you made it easy..thanks"

Share cabinetparts.com's store rating

cabinetparts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

cabinetparts.com is a merchant member
cabinetparts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.