Stores > cabinetparts.com

• cabinetparts.co

• Address: 1301 W Copans Rd STE G-6
    • Phone: 954-428-3800

"Same excellent service as before and will use them in the future.Fast shipping, no wait to assemble order. The way things should always be."

"Great seller. Parts arrived rapidly and were correct. Prices very competitive."

"All of my orders from cabinetparts except one have arrived in good condition. One order of drawer slides was delivered with damaged packaging and several pieces missing, one easy call and the replacements were sent no questions asked. Great service, quality product."

"It took awhile to find this part but it did the trick. The replacement hinge is reversed from the original so you may need a new face plate. There is an installation video explaining the reverse hinge (the 2nd half of the video). Excellent attention to detail. "

"This is the second time I've ordered replacement parts from CabinetParts.com. Both times the online help was fast and correct for a hard to find part (could not find the needed part at any local hardware or big box home improvement store). Shipping was very fast as well."

"Wow, these guys are great. As a do-it-yourselfer, I wanted to upgrade my 1950s kitchen cabinet doors to concealed hinges. I spent hours on the Internet trying to figure out how to make concealed hinges work on my lip doors. I finally entered a chat room at CabinetParts.com and encountered really competent support staff. I was told exactly which parts were needed for my special application, was given installation instructions and advice, and the support person even set up a sample shopping cart for me for my first order. I couldn't be happier with CabinetParts.com as a seller. First rate and highly recommended."

"Was unable to find this product in stores. The price was resonable even with freight charges."

"Excellent products, fast delivery. It's nice to have an online vendor that I can count on. Will definitely be using cabinetparts.com for future projects!"

"Our cabinet refinishing project was far from perfect and easy. We found out about an unusual door profile so we had to change the parts we ordered. The folks here are very knowledgable, especially David, who took a great deal of time to work with me and actually called back to make sure I was in good shape. The hardware I purchased was high quality hinges made in Austria and have nothing but praise for the end result. We have a brand new kitchen now and I thank the folks at cabinet parts for all their help! Dan in Camarillo, CA"

"Thank you for sending the parts so fast. I had a little trouble lining up hinges. I had to drill some new holes. I had never tried to do anything like this.I got tried of asking my husband to fix it so I tried. The door is a corner section and the center hing is what broke. The door lined up and looks great. the best part is it works fine."

"Site personnel helped greatly in selecting the perfect replacement parts for my cabinets."

"Helpful, quality product, good price and good service."

"Easily found the part I needed through a simple part number search. The order was processed in a timely manner and arrived much faster than I expected. Good service."

"This was my first time ordering from Cabinetparts.com and my experience was excellent! I needed to replace 40 hinges from 30 year old cabinets and didn't think I could find them. Cabinetparts.com had them and quickly sent them out. I will surely use Cabinetparts.com again and will recommend them to anyone who needs parts for their cabinets. Chances are they will have them!
Jim H

"This is a very nice company with a huge inventory of high quality merchandise displayed on their site. I thoroughly enjoyed shopping on-line with this company and even had a hard time choosing my "favorite" hardware because the prices are great and the selection is wide and varied, something for everyone and every pocketbook! I look forward to shopping with them again. A good experience! "

Share cabinetparts.com's store rating

cabinetparts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cabinetparts.com is not a merchant member
cabinetparts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!