• cabinetparts.co
    • Phone: 954-428-3800

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Large selection and quick delivery says everything!"

"Outstanding product and customer service!"

"Cabinetparts.com made a daunting task easy - a link from the manufacturer, a quick pick of the correct part, received and installed in less than a week."

"I highly recommend cabinetparts.com. The selection is wide and competitively priced. The website is fast and easy to navigate, delivery was nearly next day, and we received a prompt credit when we exchanged one style for another. I will both recommend and use this site again!"

"Service was very good. Parts arrived in less than 5 days. "

"Excellent service. Easy to use web site, great prices, timely delivery and product delivered is exactly as advertised. I highly recommend cabinetparts.com."

"This was my first order with cabinetparts.com and I have to say I was thrilled with the service. I place my order around noon on Tuesday with standard ground shipping. The parts where on my doorstep when I go home from work on Wednesday. I will definitely purchase from them again."

"The soft closers I ordered for my cabinet doors work great. I was unsure which ones to get but sent a picture of my hinges to cabinet parts & they told me just what I needed. Perfect fit & easy to install"

"Prompt, reliable service, good product, reasonable price and never a billing issue. What more do you want?"

"I'd about given up on finding these hinges when I found CabinetParts.com. I was delighted to find they had the part in stock and at reasonable prices--made more reasonable by the bulk discount I was able to take advantage of. They did a great job of communicated the order status right up to shipping, and the items arrived quickly. A first-rate operation!

"How likely are you to shop at cabinetparts.com in the future?" I have already.

"Staff was very helpful and they were able to replace my cabinet part with no trouble. Fast shipping and everyone was very courteous."

"Excellent selection and quick shipping of parts. Instructions were available on-line as were easy to follow videos. I'm very pleased and will shop here again."

"I ordered, a Blum Aventos HL lift system. Parts were delivered on time, exactly as ordered. The site was easy to use. I ordered these parts for my kitchen remodel. Not sure if I'll need custom/specialty cabinet parts again in the future, but if I do I'll definitely use CabinetParts.com."

"Great site has hard to find hinges."

"Fast & efficent service with the correct part recomendation to solve my issue. Due to small order shipping exceeded the cost of parts."

Share cabinetparts.com's store rating

cabinetparts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cabinetparts.com is not a merchant member
cabinetparts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!