• Address: 1301 W Copans Rd STE G-6
    • Phone: 954-428-3800

"Service was very good. Parts arrived in less than 5 days. "

"Excellent service. Easy to use web site, great prices, timely delivery and product delivered is exactly as advertised. I highly recommend cabinetparts.com."

"This was my first order with cabinetparts.com and I have to say I was thrilled with the service. I place my order around noon on Tuesday with standard ground shipping. The parts where on my doorstep when I go home from work on Wednesday. I will definitely purchase from them again."

"The soft closers I ordered for my cabinet doors work great. I was unsure which ones to get but sent a picture of my hinges to cabinet parts & they told me just what I needed. Perfect fit & easy to install"

"Prompt, reliable service, good product, reasonable price and never a billing issue. What more do you want?"

"I'd about given up on finding these hinges when I found CabinetParts.com. I was delighted to find they had the part in stock and at reasonable prices--made more reasonable by the bulk discount I was able to take advantage of. They did a great job of communicated the order status right up to shipping, and the items arrived quickly. A first-rate operation!

"How likely are you to shop at cabinetparts.com in the future?" I have already.

"Staff was very helpful and they were able to replace my cabinet part with no trouble. Fast shipping and everyone was very courteous."

"Excellent selection and quick shipping of parts. Instructions were available on-line as were easy to follow videos. I'm very pleased and will shop here again."

"I ordered, a Blum Aventos HL lift system. Parts were delivered on time, exactly as ordered. The site was easy to use. I ordered these parts for my kitchen remodel. Not sure if I'll need custom/specialty cabinet parts again in the future, but if I do I'll definitely use CabinetParts.com."

"Great site has hard to find hinges."

"Fast & efficent service with the correct part recomendation to solve my issue. Due to small order shipping exceeded the cost of parts."

"Same excellent service as before and will use them in the future.Fast shipping, no wait to assemble order. The way things should always be."

"Great seller. Parts arrived rapidly and were correct. Prices very competitive."

"All of my orders from cabinetparts except one have arrived in good condition. One order of drawer slides was delivered with damaged packaging and several pieces missing, one easy call and the replacements were sent no questions asked. Great service, quality product."

"It took awhile to find this part but it did the trick. The replacement hinge is reversed from the original so you may need a new face plate. There is an installation video explaining the reverse hinge (the 2nd half of the video). Excellent attention to detail. "

cabinetparts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cabinetparts.com is not a merchant member
cabinetparts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!