• Address: 1301 W Copans Rd STE G-6
    • Phone: 954-428-3800

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Great service,great pricing,great attention to order detail! Will definitely use cabinetparts.com again. Saved me a great deal of time and money,so,what's not to like? MK Gilliland"

"Received the products ordered and received them quickly. Their site gave me plenty of help in determining the proper part to order. Will certainly use them in the future."

"Ordering was very easy and product was good quality and was delivered quickly."

"Cabinetparts.com was so easy to order from their website. I also called them to make sure I was ordering the right parts. Very professional, friendly, and helpful. Everything I ordered came quickly and exactly as I ordered! I would definitely use them for all my needs, and refer them to all my friends and neighbors!!"

"I needed some brushed nickel hinges to refresh our old kitchen cabinets. Cabinetparts.com provided a simple way to find the exact hinges I needed to avoid having to drill new holes or patch the cabinets. The hinges were a great value, though I found I was able to purchase more than I needed with the volume price breaks offered.
The on-screen photos were helpful and they fit perfectly. This saved us hundreds of dollars and many hours of my very expensive labor. I'll recommend cabinetparts.com to anybody looking for a good combination of price & value.

"Website has good photos and details of products. Prices are extremely competitive, and ordering process is smooth. Shipment and delivery were prompt and quick. Arrived sooner than my contractor was ready to install. Totally satisfied."

"good seller...fast and easy transaction. I would recommend"

"I was extremely pleased with the products I purchased and the customer service was outstanding!
I placed my order over the phone and the person who took it was courteous and friendly as well as helpful. Shipping was fast. I will definitely order from this company again!

"My replacement hinges were not available from the large chain store, but cabinetparts.com was able to get 30 replacement hinges for me within 2.5 days of placing my order. The description of the parts on the webpage was very accurate and further bolstered my decision to order them online. Quick delivery, lots of updates via email (order placed, order received, order shipped, etc.), hinges all went in seamlessly and my boss (wife) is very happy with the results. I would definitely buy from them again."

"the people were great...the service was great..i was retro fitting a hinge for a 20 year old cabinet ..no problem!you've got a new customer..i'll be back!you made it easy..thanks"

"Found this company on internet after searching. The company response was great. Items were shipped quickly. Will order again."

"Using cabinetparts.com made my process of converting old cabinets to using the Euro type hinges (soft close) really easy. The site recommend tools and other materials for use along with the hinges and pulls. Customer service was very helpful in answer a question about the soft close hinge prior to submitting order."

"Great service and product - thanks for the prompt shipping!"

"Large selection and quick delivery says everything!"

"Outstanding product and customer service!"

cabinetparts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cabinetparts.com is not a merchant member
cabinetparts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!