Stores > Bud's Gun Shop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10

the best with a bang!

"I had many questions and they rocked everyone!

Awesome Experience

"Bud's delivered as promised and provided excellent service. I am also grateful for their FFL recommendation. They linked me up with an awesome FFL dealer to complete the transfer! I will recommend Bud's to any of my friends and family."

2016-09-26

Oh shoot! Bud's Guns are your best Bang for the Buck!

"My order was on time, correct and a good price same as my previous three orders.
"Well Done" Bud's

2016-09-26

Another perfect experience with Bud's Gun Shop.

"Five Plus Service and Satisfaction."

This review was modified by RWGORSKII on September 27 2016 01:56:55 PM

They can't control everything

"My issue was on an AR carry handle that had a bent tension knob on it and it came in with the package open so if it was opened for inspection they missed it, it opens just enough to go on my AR so that's good enough and I did not try and contact them about the issue, I'm sure if I did they would of taken care of it they do great business. Thanks Buds"

Quality and Professional

"Bud's shop does a great job in professionalism with a quality focus on the customer. Great technical products for a good price. This is the third order processed in the last 2 years, and I'm very satisfied with all three purchases. Thank you from a Happy customer! DC"

My great shopping experience

"I placed an order with Buds gun shop and was very pleased with the gun I bought and the friendly online services. I will and would recommend Buds Gun Shop to all people ."

Always the best

"I have purchased a few items from Bud's Gun Shop and I have always been very satisfied. Excellent handling with the order and very fast shipping. Will always recommend Bud's to friends and family."

Quick delivery, perfect product

"Rifle was exactly as described, delivery was quick. New preferred way to buy a gun. "

2016-09-26

"very quick service gun was in good shape first time doing an internet sale would purchase again from Buds Guns "

2016-09-26

"Beautiful firearm. Brand new, love it"

Best Prices on New Guns!

"I was skeptical at first but after giving Buds a chance, they have come through consistently as advertised. Best prices even when you add on the local transfer fees. Guns listed as new are indeed new and all have arrived within a couple weeks, from order to arriving at my FFL. I will continue to purchase all my new guns through Buds."

2016-09-26

Bud's N Browning - WIN WIN!

"Got my brand new Browning Hi Power. I have always wanted one and I decided to purchase from Bud's. I have purchased from Bud's multiple times before. Always fast service and excellent firearms. Now, as for the Hi Power, the hammer spring is extremely stiff. I ordered specialty tools and all new springs. Also removed the mag safety (mostly because it was crappy plastic instead of the metal type from the ol' days). You can feel a noticeable difference after removing it. I had to knock out the trigger pins and remove the trigger to do the job on the new standard which is an MKIII. Can't wait to get her to the range! Thanks again, Bud's. Another happy customer."

shipped quickly

"I did not buy a firearm, I bought ammo only. Product was shipped quickly in good condition, no problems."

Great!

"Not so original, I know, ,but in the world of competition to earn your business, some shops fall short. Buds delivered and they did it quickly. Thanks, Buds Gun Shop!"

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.