Stores > Bud's Gun Shop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

Happy gun owner

"My husband and I bought a gun off this site and at first I was a little skeptical but it came into our local licensed firearms dealer. We played around with it a little before we took it home and we love taking it to the range. Even though it's a used Smith and Wesson 40 it's still in great condition so that tells you buds guns doesn't give you low quality firearms. Anddddd our gun came in a week and half before the expected arrival date so that made our experience even better. Over all we really enjoyed our business with buds guns and will totally shop there again and spread the word! Thanks guys! "

This review was modified by jessica_byrnes420 on January 24 2017 12:01:16 AM

Bullseye again!

"Finally, 22 LR mini-mag at a reasonable price.
Excellent service and fast shipping.
Buds did it again - Bullseye !!

This review was modified by Jjpullen1 on January 24 2017 12:01:16 AM

Tray

"The website was easy to navigate, I received email updates concerning any delays and the gun came in perfect condition. "

This review was modified by tfowler2482 on January 24 2017 12:01:15 AM

First order not my last

"I ordered some firearm accessories and the process was fast, easy and a good value. I will be ordering more items from Buds.

DMR

This review was modified by ravingdav on January 24 2017 12:01:15 AM

Survival purchase

"I came to Bud's after watching Hickok45 review the ASR rifle and I was totally satisfied with the whole process of ordering on the site, very impressed with the status emails as my order moved through the system. I will be a return customer to Bud's in the future.
Almost forgot but the ASR rifle is so much fun to shoot I purchased 2. My 10 year old daughter loves it and the wife said she had to have one.

This review was modified by mwhitten on January 24 2017 12:01:11 AM

on target,,

"great job,,and great gun,,"

This review was modified by oly2921 on January 24 2017 12:01:10 AM

Bud's was on point.

"Communication and delivery was easy and fast. "

This review was modified by tiffanifollowill on January 24 2017 12:01:06 AM

Buds again..

"Between buying guns and accessories this is my fourth time ordering from Buds Gun Shop. No problems with them, communication is on point and so is shipping. "

This review was modified by tllemorris-64229 on January 24 2017 12:01:05 AM

10mm

"Great service, nice price."

This review was modified by ricky223556 on January 24 2017 12:01:05 AM

2017-01-19

Easy and worry free internet gun purchase

"My first time to buy a gun online. I recommend Bud's Gun Shop to anyone looking for great prices and availability. Process was easy and was given email updates on the order, start to finish. Will definitely purchase from Bud's again."

This review was modified by lazyd1883 on January 24 2017 12:01:05 AM

Glad to find Bud's Gun Shop

"Great customer service andbgreat prices. Will be buying from Bud's Gun Shop."

This review was modified by ajsv008 on January 24 2017 12:01:05 AM

Great Price, Great Guns

"Bought two Heritage Single Action Rough Riders. Very pleased with quality of the pistols, and with Bud's. Hard to beat their prices."

This review was modified by hammer285 on January 24 2017 12:01:04 AM

The eagle has landed.

"I had always wanted a desert eagle .50 cal. So when I was ready to pull the proverbial trigger I chose Buds Gun Shop because of the reviews and experiences my friends had with B.G.S. I was rewarded with a very professional and experienced company that kept me fully informed on my eagles progress throughout the purchasing and shipping process. She arrived on time and in perfect condition. Needless to say my next purchase will be through Buds."

This review was modified by Pontnewynyddboy on January 24 2017 12:01:02 AM

2017-01-19

Best Bang for your Buck!!

"I recently purchaced a s&w m&p pro core ported 9mm. I received the gun in 7 days and it was the correct gun. I was informed every step of the way as the gun was processed. I will definitely buy from buds again! Very easy to order and pay. It was worry free. "

This review was modified by Cheftimpcc on January 24 2017 12:01:02 AM

Nothing but superb

"Excellent service with no issues. Shipping was quick and seamless.

The Walther PPQ M2 9mm is esthetically pleasing, ergonomically comfortable and did not disappoint. The trigger is nothing short of what the reviews say, the "Rolls Royce" of double action pistols. It goes with out saying, I'm very pleased.

This review was modified by jbacks10 on January 24 2017 12:01:01 AM

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.