Stores > Bud's Gun Shop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10

2016-11-29

Shipping process was too slow

"Order was placed on 11/15/16. Ten (10) calendar days later I received information that order was moved into shipping department. Finally the pistol arrived at the dealer on 11/29/16."

Quick & Efficient

"I placed my order and it was filled quickly and with great efficiency. In no time my purchase was at my FFL. Not only that, I got my purchase at a great bargain. "

Dirty gun/law suits?!

"First and Last time I buy from buds...Hey Buds...Don't you inspect your firearms before sending them out? My Kriss Vector was filthy, presumably from being handled by dirty/oily hands prior to my ownership. I don't think it was fired, but who knows...I've read their other reviews, sketchy...Also, upon my arrival at my ffl, the owner informs me she can't transfer the Kriss to me. In short, she tells me there is a law suit pending with respect to Buds pricing of the Vectors and other firearms. Apparently, Buds has found a loophole in the system (for now) and she would be in violation of her contract with kriss if she transferred the Vector to me. So, I throw a fit and tell her to send the Freakin gun back. She made some phone calls and I guess she got special permission this one time to do the transfer. Beware if you buy from Buds. IMO, Not worth the potential headaches..."

A rep from Bud's Gun Shop, budsgunshop, has responded

“The customer placed their order online. We processed and shipped the item within our advertised time frame. We do not inspect items in our warehouse to ensure the integrity of the firearm from the manufacturer, to the customer. Manufacturers do test fire their items prior to shipment. After, they grease/lube, package, and ship the thems. Items from the manufacturer or purchased online, will be dirty for this reason. These items are not wiped down or polished as they are in retail environments when they're put on display. In regards to the price, the dealer was referring to a MAP (Manufacturers Advertised Price) violation. We're not in any sort of MAP violation with Kriss, which is why the dealer was able to transfer the item. We apologize for any inconvenience the customer or the dealer might have experienced. We handle MAP issues with the manufacturer directly and Kriss has not notified us of any violation. ”

Perfect

"Arrived ahead of schedule and as before everything was perfect!"

Hurry and wait

"Longest wait ive ever had for a gun, in stock and ready to ship !!
It took 12 days to get me the gun....

A rep from Bud's Gun Shop, budsgunshop, has responded

“The customer placed their order online. Currently, our standard processing time is 3-7 business days from the time we receive payment and a valid FFL. The customers order shipped on the 6th business day from the time the order was placed, and the 4th business day from the time we received the FFL. We try and ship every order as soon as possible, the customers order processed and shipped within our advertised time frame.”

Over and Under

"Overall a pleasant experience. I think shipping could be quicker."

2016-11-29

"still have not rec"d item ordered!"

A rep from Bud's Gun Shop, budsgunshop, has responded

“Customer placed their order online. We processed and shipped the order within our advertised time frame of 3-7 business days. The order was delivered to the customer's dealer on 11/18/2016 - two days after it shipped. Unfortunately, due to an internal issue, the customer's phone wasn't included on the invoice and the dealer had no way to reach him. A Customer Service Supervisor has confirmed delivery with the dealer and reached out to the customer to let him know his order is ready for pick-up. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate the customer's patronage.”

Great service

"Thanks for being very professional. I ordered from you because I watch a lot of Hickok45 videos and he's always talking about you guys. "

Great buy

"Good price & quick shipment"

2016-11-29

Great Price ! Saved 50% on .32 acp ammo!

"Ordered two boxes of .32 acp , and saved big time over going to Bass Pro Shop! Even after the cost of shipping , I still saved money. Can't get much better than that! "

2016-11-29

"Yes I received the product every thing is fin I will do business with you all again. WG"

2016-11-29

First purchase, expect more!

"While not the most elegant website in history, finding a gun and ordering it was easy. Loved that there were several registered FFLs in my area that I didn't even need to be in touch with prior to delivery. Pick up at the FFL I selected was < 5 minutes. Used the match price option which was handy and saved a few bucks."

2016-11-29

Best prices, best service!

"My gun arrived in short time; & the prices are always unbeatable."

So easy!

"First time gun buyer and I will absolutely order from buds again next time. My Glock 19 was ready to be picked up at the transfer location in 3 days. It was super easy!"

2016-11-29

"Received product in timely manner and competitive price. "

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.