brandnamez Reviews - page 3 - brandnamez.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.17/10 34 reviews

brandnamez is not a merchant member
brandnamez does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered a DVD HD941 and took it out of the box the component jacks would not work. I gave them a call they answered the phone and I explained to them my problem and advised me that they would send me a RA#. I sent the DVD player back and I have not received the replacement one yet. It's been 2 months now and I have not heard from them since and they will NOT ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS. If someone gets this message from brandnamez.com please call me so you can refund my money. I will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN. I would not recomend anyone to do business with this company."

"This place is terrible. One of the cheapest place I could find the Key Digital kd-ctca3, but I never received it. Before I placed the order I called to make sure that it's in stock and ready to ship, and the customer service said it was. But one week passed and the order is still not shipped, and they don't even answer their phone. Do not, I repeat, do not order from these people."

"I am totally disappointed with the service I am getting with your company. I have not heard back from the e-mails I sent. I have tried to call the number listed on your web site and I get no answer. At this point I would never, ever recommend this company to anyone."

Rating 8/104/5

"Bought Yamaha RX V1400 receiver. Great price and delivered new and working properly.

The only problem is I ordered on 6/23 after getting an email saying the item was in stock. Made the order and after 2 days without a confirmation, sent email to find out the status. Got response back 2 days later saying it was on back order. After another 5 days called the 800 number to check status. Told the item would be in on 7/8, which it was. Got an email on 7/8 to confirm I still wanted the item. Called to confirm and received the item the next day at my home.

Overall this was a good experience but would have been great if they had just informed me on the day I made the order when the item would be actually shipped. The price was so good ($200 less than a store), the wait was worth it.

I would definitely use this brandnamez again as long as I did not mind waiting a few weeks.

"I purchased Klipsch speakers for my home theather system. I purchased a pair of RCW-5 in wall speakers, a pair of RCW-3 in ceiling speakers, a RC-25 center channel, and a RW-12 Subwoofer. The total with shipping came to $1,384. Compare that to Ultimate Electronics which tried to sell me the same speakers for $2,468(although they did offer to knock of $200 if I bought it that day).

The items all shipped within 24 hours. When the Items shipped I received a UPS tracking number so I could monitor the shipping process. I just received the speakers in the mail the other day and they were delivered on time. All of them were brand new as advertized and arrived in perfect condition.

I wasn't familiar with this store before my purchase but was willing to take the risk because of the incredible prices. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase. I was a little nervous because of their short return policy. I just made sure to check everything out before the 7 days were up.

Update: The Klipsch speakers sound great! I would highly recommend them. The wife loves the low profile in-wall and in-ceiling speakers.

modified review This review was modified by mike89t on June 11 2004 09:41:46 AM