"DO NOT BUY from this COMPANY! I placed an order, $701 worth audio cabinet. I need it very badly. I have it shipped as NEXT DAY delivery. I called them the next day after my order to confirm the status since it says on their website that this is not shipped yet. The guy told me that it's NOT possible to ship it the next day. Then what's that huge shipping fee i paid for? He also told me that its "Enhanced delivery service". What the heck is that? There's no description of this in their website that such will take 5-7 days to deliver. Now, I'm stucked since i cannot cancel my order.

SO to everyone out there, BE REMINDED, DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

"Placed an order for speakers (good price. After a few days I sent an email to get a status since it had not shipped. Got a nasty email basck saying that had to order the speakers and that they were "Rare" and wanted to know I would wait 7-10 days for them. I said "fine" as long as it took 10 days. Well, two weeks later and they're not responding to my three emails now and no speakers. I ordered a second pair from another online merchant and it took three days (paid 100.00 more though). These people SUCK and should be stayed away from. Customer service is absolutely horrible. BTW, I would have never ordered from them if they told me they we not in stock. "

"I ordered a DVD HD941 and took it out of the box the component jacks would not work. I gave them a call they answered the phone and I explained to them my problem and advised me that they would send me a RA#. I sent the DVD player back and I have not received the replacement one yet. It's been 2 months now and I have not heard from them since and they will NOT ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS. If someone gets this message from brandnamez.com please call me so you can refund my money. I will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN. I would not recomend anyone to do business with this company."

"As as overseas buyer I initiated an order for a Screenplay 777 projector ($22000). Due to financial technicalities they sent me an email requesting my SSN as a security check but this is only available to US citizens. I called them and got through to a guy called Brendon. His demeanour was abrupt, but straight. After a couple more calls we established that the technical issue could not be resolved and he agreed not to process my order any further and cancelled the deal.

For a discount merchant they do have an unusual no BS style but I valued their staight talking honesty. I would have no problem and would feel comfortable ordering from them again.

modified review This review was modified by jt_in_london on January 24 2005 11:59:14 AM

"This place is terrible. One of the cheapest place I could find the Key Digital kd-ctca3, but I never received it. Before I placed the order I called to make sure that it's in stock and ready to ship, and the customer service said it was. But one week passed and the order is still not shipped, and they don't even answer their phone. Do not, I repeat, do not order from these people."

"I am totally disappointed with the service I am getting with your company. I have not heard back from the e-mails I sent. I have tried to call the number listed on your web site and I get no answer. At this point I would never, ever recommend this company to anyone."

"Bought Yamaha RX V1400 receiver. Great price and delivered new and working properly.

The only problem is I ordered on 6/23 after getting an email saying the item was in stock. Made the order and after 2 days without a confirmation, sent email to find out the status. Got response back 2 days later saying it was on back order. After another 5 days called the 800 number to check status. Told the item would be in on 7/8, which it was. Got an email on 7/8 to confirm I still wanted the item. Called to confirm and received the item the next day at my home.

Overall this was a good experience but would have been great if they had just informed me on the day I made the order when the item would be actually shipped. The price was so good ($200 less than a store), the wait was worth it.

I would definitely use this brandnamez again as long as I did not mind waiting a few weeks.

"I purchased Klipsch speakers for my home theather system. I purchased a pair of RCW-5 in wall speakers, a pair of RCW-3 in ceiling speakers, a RC-25 center channel, and a RW-12 Subwoofer. The total with shipping came to $1,384. Compare that to Ultimate Electronics which tried to sell me the same speakers for $2,468(although they did offer to knock of $200 if I bought it that day).

The items all shipped within 24 hours. When the Items shipped I received a UPS tracking number so I could monitor the shipping process. I just received the speakers in the mail the other day and they were delivered on time. All of them were brand new as advertized and arrived in perfect condition.

I wasn't familiar with this store before my purchase but was willing to take the risk because of the incredible prices. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase. I was a little nervous because of their short return policy. I just made sure to check everything out before the 7 days were up.

Update: The Klipsch speakers sound great! I would highly recommend them. The wife loves the low profile in-wall and in-ceiling speakers.

modified review This review was modified by mike89t on June 11 2004 09:41:46 AM

"Do Not Order from this company! Ordered Onkyo SKS-HT510 from them In stock, what a joke. Emailed them 3 days later, received notice it was not in stock and would be at the "end of next week" Calls to 800 number go unanswered. They authorize your credit card and you cannot cancel your order. Shady. Pay more money elsewhere. This merchant not worth giving your business."

"Do not order from BrandNamez.com! I purchased a receiver which arrived defective. BrandNamez.com is not an authorzed dealer and does not allow any returns. They only allow exchanges for 7 days! I'm now stuck with a $1300 receiver that does not work. Do not order from Brandnamez.com!"

"This was the worst experience I have had with on line purchasing! The company falsly indicated it had product in stock at Christmas when in fact they did not. Shipment was delayed by weeks. Customer service should be named customer dis-service. I have never had a less satisfying experience with a so called customer service department"

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS RESELLER:
I ordered online 2 Polk Audio LSi25 speakers after making sure that the products were in stock according to brandnamez.com website. I did not receive any email confirmation for my order for two days but my credit card was authorized for nearly $2,000.
I sent an email to ask about my purchase. I received an email on 1/3/03 saying the products were not in stock. I sent an email to cancel my order. No response. I tried to stop the credit card charge but Discover said they could not stop the charge after it was authorized. I called brandnamez.com and they have an invalid excuse, saying they could not send me an email. Can't they call me up??? That was a liar.
I canceled the order and found another dealer for my speakers.

"Well, it's been a month and I've seen neither hide nor hair of my order. However, I did get a phone call from Brandnamez.com stating that they were getting rejected at my e-mail address. So, I gave them another address. The man was very polite and explained the two items were shipping on Monday and that he would send a confirming e-mail. Well, I never got the confiriming e-mail with a tracking number... Hmmmm... I'll write another review when this order is finally filled (or not). I received both orders in perfect shape in sealed factory cartons. I'm going to order from BRANDNAMEZ again. However, I'm going to order one item at a time. That way, if it is out of stock, I can get other items sent separately."

modified review This review was modified by captaingary76 on January 04 2003 11:36:14 AM

brandnamez is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

brandnamez is not a merchant member
brandnamez does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!