baysoftgames.com inc. Reviews - page 3 - baysoftgames.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.67/10 35 reviews

baysoftgames.com inc. is not a merchant member
baysoftgames.com inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"took my money from credit card and never sent 300$ worth of merchandise - having to get my lawyer involved - criminals!!!NEVER USE!"

"These people suck. I ordered stuff from them in the beginning of December for Christmas. I recieved part of my order in January (kinda missed christmas) and the rest was backordered. Guess what, its the end of febuary and no refund and no products. Where are they?? Who knows! Emails sent to the company go unanswered and no phone number is listed to contact them. Baysoftgames.com should not be allowed to conduct business with anyone."

"I ordered a couple of items for my PS2 back in December of 2002 and paid with PayPal Their web site said these items were in stock. I Well I didn't hear or see anything from them for two weeks so I sent E-mail #1 asking them about the status of my order. I got no reply. I sent another E-mail and got a reply saying it was on back order and was expected within the next week. So I let another two weeks go by and no package. I set numerous emails and no response. I requested a refund and got no response. I tried to see if PayPal would help me out but since it had been more than 30 days since purchase they would not help. To this date I have not seen a package from them. So basicly they stole $40 from me. Beware purchase at your own risk."

"Ordered a bunch of 25 cent game accessories for my son and his buddies. Received them within 3 days. Received UPS tracking number. Before I ordered I emailed with a couple questions and received a reply later that day. Good stuff!"

"Wow! Total turnaround from my last order. (dig back in the comments a few months)
They actually shipped everything that I ordered, complete, well-packaged, and in a timely manner. It was in great shape when it arrived.

I probably shouldn't be so surprised, but it's unusual to find that a badly-rated company like this one finally got around to doing things the way most others do it normally.

They didn't send me any kind of tracking number, or even notify me it had been shipped, so it was kind of a 'sit and wait' game, but at least they came through and came through CORRECT.

Perhaps they're turning over a new leaf...are they under new management or something?