• Rating 0.67/10 35 reviews

baysoftgames.com inc. is not a merchant member
    baysoftgames.com inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • baysoftgames.com inc. contact information

"this an update... Back in January 2007I tried to get a refund from this sick people through the business bureau and no victory..this company should be condemn!!!

I had order an Universal VGA Box from this company in September 29 and never recived it.

modified review This review was modified by futuredietitian on August 02 2007 12:56:00 PM

"Stear clear they have taken me for $74.96. You can go to the Wisconsin better business bureau and see they have had over 100 complaints in the last 36 months. I have been unable to contact them in over three weeks and have verified they already charged my credit card. I now have an open claim with the BBB to try to get this resolved."

"$135. Ordered 8/29 , selected priority shipping. Got an email on 9/12 saying item is out of stock and will be shipped asap. 9/22/06 money has been credited back to account and I got a decent response from Baysoft. "

modified review This review was modified by rpalmisano on September 22 2006 10:30:54 AM

"There's one word to describe this company.

*FRAUD*

I placed an order in late December, was immediately charged, and never ONCE received an email from them.

So I emailed them about my order's status... I though, fair enough, holidays passed a little over a week ago, maybe they are just really busy.
They responded to my order status request with(and I quote);
"Thank you for your email. We did email you regarding the backorder, it
appears you did not receive it?

Our shipment of '-X-' is on the way and is due Tuesday. We will ship the order the same day they arrive."

After waiting for another two weeks with no communication, I did some checking on these scumbags.

Here's what I've found;
I'm not the only one who has been charged for something that is on "backorder".

I'm not the only one who has had no communication from these people.

And I'm not the only one to report them to the better business bureau.

"Been over 2 weeks, & have send numerous emails & phone calls (from BBB website) to no resolution. Giving them another week before I dispute this charge on my CC and file a formal complaint against the BBB and the IFCCFBI"

"I ordered two items from their web site and never received them. Over the course of the next few months, I sent several e-mails to the company. The company would respond, but most of the replies would be vague. They would say, "Your order is backordered" and "E-mail so and so person for a refund" but nothing ever got done. I kept persisting with it and just kept getting the runaround and still no order or no refund today. Avoid this place by all means.

I suggest those that have been scammed by these guys to file complaints with the BBB (www.bbb.org), the FTC (www.ftc.gov), and the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (www.ifccfbi.gov). I couldn't find any names associated with this company, but my PayPal payment was sent to James Amundon. They also sell on eBay, ID: videogamebargains

modified review This review was modified by CzarCastic on October 10 2005 02:39:51 PM

"Baysoftgames.com sells on eBay under 'videogamebargins'. I bought a memory card from them in March for my nephews birthday (which is in May) I paid for the item, yet never recieved it. After a week of no email confirmation, I emailed them and got back the standard 'We're processing your order'. Another week went by, and nothing. I email them again, and didn't recieve a response. After another week, (now over three weeks from the order being placed) I send another email and waited for a response. Of course, I didn't get one.

I was mad at that point, because they charged my credit card instantly for the memory card, yet they never sent it. I filed a complaint with the Better Buisness Bueareu (with whom they already have a very unsatisfactory record with, look them up on the BBB site) the FTC, and the online Fraud Organization. Well, that got his attenion.

Apparently, he wanted to keep my money and not deliver a product but how dare I complain about it! Less then 3 days after I filed the complaints, I recieved a VERY nasty email from him saying that 'filing fraudulant complaints against his comapny is going to result in him SUING ME' HAHAHAHA Okay, so ignoring my emails, charging my credit card, and never shiopping out a product is completeing fine in his book? I email him and back told him to go right ahead and thanked him for emailing me back so quickly (After all, a month and a half had passed since I placed the order) He never did try 'legal action' but I did get a refund nearly two months after the order was placed. I had a perfect rating on ebay, and he ruined it with a retaliation negative feedback

You don't want to deal with this mess. Email for copies of emails she sent us.
Seller videogamebargains: "You don't want to deal with this mess. Email for copies of emails she sent us" May-14-02 16:24 1345152735

Yeah, RIGHT. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS! Even if you're saving $5.00, it is NOT worth it.

"Placed order in July. Was told the item was backordered and would be shipped soon. They never shipped the item. I canceled the order in September and was promised a prompt refund (they had charged my credit card immediately). Three months later, after numerous inquiries, they still have my money and have stopped responding. It's too late to dispute the charge with my card issuer and I believe they purposely stall to this end."

modified review This review was modified by nielj on January 18 2005 04:12:39 PM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS CUSTOMER VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!! THEY CANCELLED MY "SUPPOSEDLY BACKORDERED" ITEM JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T GIVE THEM A GOOD REVIEW.(WHICH THEY ASKED FOR BEFORE I EVEN RECEIVED THE PRODUCT) I WAS NEVER TOLD THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK UNTIL AFTER THE ORDER WENT THROUGH. IT WAS FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT, I MY SON WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED. VERY HARD TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM THEY NEVER RESPONSE. HOPE YOU READ THIS PAGE BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER!!!!!
NEVER HAD A PROBLEM LIKE THIS BEFORE WITH ANYONE ELSO

THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!!!!!

Fresno, CA

"Product was in perfect condition and shipping was on time. Lots of emails regarding order status. I was at firsy a little leary from reading previous reviews, but either this company has made a distinct turnaround recently or ....."

"I made two purchases within a couple of weeks. Both items where damaged when I received them. I've e-mailed several times to Baysoft about getting a refund, PS2 or XBOX. One person responded and said I would receive a game console for my expense. It is now 1110204 and I haven't received anything yet. I can't even get a response from them on my e-mails now. Never will I buy or recommend Baysoft to anyone. I would still like to get something for the money that I have spent and out of. "

"I ordered items from them 2 day delivery. They charged my card after I complained about them not shipping my order yet. I still have no confirmation on my order being shipped. they have my credit card info and personal info and my money. WHO IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!! YAHOO WON'T, SO I WILL
IF YOU WANT TO FILE A LAWSUIT WITH ME AGAINST THIS COMPANY EMAIL :

DRACONECOMPUTERS@CHARTER.NET

"I ordered the VGA box on May 11, 2004. I've seen stories just like mine on this site so I'll just paste a transcript of the emails over the last month and a half. But I will definitely not be ordering from them anymore and I don't believe anyone else should either. Notice the length of time between my email and their response, especially at the end of the transaction. I will come back to post what happens in regards to my receiving a refund.

----- Original Message ----- 11 days after order
To:
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 4:54 PM
Subject: RE: order baysoftgames-57605

I still have not received this item. Could you please confirm whether or not it has shipped or if not when you plan to ship the item so I can keep an eye out for it. Thank you.

-----Original Message----- 12 days after order
From: BSG Customer Service
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 6:45 PM

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in shipping your order. The VGA Box is on backorder but expected in any day now.

We regret the delay and will expedite your order when we receive the item(s).

----- Original Message ----- 27 days after order
From: Me
To: "BSG Customer Service"
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 11:02 AM
Subject: RE: order baysoftgames-57605

I received this email from you two weeks ago stating that the VGA Box was due in any day now, not any week now. I am beginning to lose my patience waiting for this item. It was supposed to be a gift for my son and that has now come and gone. When exactly can I expect to receive this item or do I need to start seeking a refund for the money you've already debited my account?

-----Original Message----- 32 days after order
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 8:03 PM

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in shipping your order. The VGA BOX is on backorder but expected in in a few days.

We regret the delay and will expedite your order when we receive the item(s).

----- Original Message ----- 33 days after order
From: Me
To: "Baysoftgames Order Status"
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 9:11 AM
Subject: RE: order baysoftgames-57605

This order is now a month old, how much longer would you recommend I wait?
This is almost the same canned answer you gave me the last time.

-----Original Message----- 34 days after order
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 11:09 PM

Hello,

I will check with my Supervisor and try to get you a more definite ETA for the VGA Box you ordered.

-----Original Message----- 41 days after order
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 5:49 PM

Hello,

Since we are replying to your email from a remote location, We are not able to answer your inquiry at this time however we will email you back with this information as soon as possible or within 48 hours.

We apologize for the delay in shipping your order. I have contacted my Supervisor and as soon as he gets back to me I will be able to give you an estimated date for shipping your order.

----- Original Message ----- 41 days after order
From: Me
To: "Baysoftgames Order Status"
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2004 9:11 AM
Subject: RE: order baysoftgames-57605

Please cancel the order and refund my money. Thank you.

------USER COMMENTS----------------
If you've read this far you really must need convincing not to use this company. Notice the length of time it takes them to reply the longer and longer it's been since the order. The last email came a week after I emailed them. I'm not normally a patient man, so this has been a very painful process. Then they tell me that their supervisor hasn't even gotten back to them. That's crazy. This seems to be a pattern since the beginning of 2004 for baysoftgames.com. Too bad, I really wanted to get this item for my son. I hope they process the refund as quickly as they charged it to my account, but I may have to kiss that money goodbye. I will keep everyone updated. Thanks for reading.

"I ordered something from them on the third of march. A couple weeks went by and i heard nothing from them but i did see that they had already charged me for what i bought. So i sent an email. No response. I sent a second email. I got a response sayin that the item was backordered and would be in stock in a few days. Couple more weeks went by, Nothing. I sent a third email and got no reply. Over two months after i placed the order i finally recieved it, even though i payed extra to have it shipped faster. But the box they shipped it in had a huge hole in the side of it. Luckily the product wasnt harmed. Judging from the other reviews i would say my case is more common that one would think. Buyers beware, dealing with these people will leave a very bad taste in your mouth. Avoid at all costs. You may have to pay a few more dollars for the product elseware but believe me its worth it."

modified review This review was modified by Radical_Dreamer on May 10 2004 04:54:42 PM

"I tried to purchase 3 games from baysoftgames. The charged my charged card immediately but I never received my games. On 2/24/04 I emailed them for a status check. They replied it would be shipped in 3 days. I never received the product. On 3/08/04 I asked for a full refund. They told me they would refund my money by the next billing cycle. It is now 4/23/04 and I have yet to see my refund!"