• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.73/10 4.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.48/10 3.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Easy to order, and prompt delivery."

"Delivery times are not explained fully and take longer than expected."

"Prompt delivery. Great Price.

"Once my order was placed, getting the shipping address confirmed was a difficult process. I left a message after the first call and did not hear back so assumed all was a go, several days later after checking the oder for tracking information it listed that confirmation was requested. when I called the first person at AJ MAdison was rude and would not confirm the delivery without the confirmation number they left on another phone's answering machine. On the second call, after I had the confirmation number, the girl confirmed the delivery address and did not ask for the confirmatin number that the other person was insistant that I have prior to confirming the delivery address.
Some customer service training may be in order.

"Very happy with the buying/checkout process. Bought extended warranty and am happy with that. I haven't received my items yet and the tracking system is zero help"

"Very happy with the prompt delivery of my item."

"Took a while for them to tell me that what I ordered is not available any more and I had to cancel and order somewhere else. "

"Price excellent. Shipment came quickly and they were good about communicating any changes."

"Disappointed with my experience. Last appliance purchase with AJ Madison was great...this time not so much.
This purchase was a LP gas stove. Nothing was stated on the web site of a backorder or a long lead time for the appliance. After making the purchase, still nothing was stating in an email or on the receipt in regards to the backorder After one month, I was finally sent an email stating that my stove was due to ship shortly. On the sixth week, I was sent an email that my item was finally shipped and the freight carrier would be contacting me. After two weeks of getting a no show/no call on a delivery date and a reschedule I finally got my appliance. Two months later from purchase date, I got my appliance.

"To this point it has been good experience first purchase still not complete. son received refrigerator with a ding on freezer door. He is working to get new freezer door. They said would replace with pictures sent. Mary Moll"

"2 days before scheduled delivery I was told, after I called to check, that the items were back ordered for another month after waiting three weeks so far. They should have checked and tracked their orders with the manufacturer."

"Received in excellent condition."

"The order was easy and straight forward. The service and shipping were quick without problems. The range hood was received when promised. Nice product at a good price. Just the size that I needed for a small guest cottage range."

"Very good prices and incentives regarding rebates and delivery but very poor communication as a whole. To their credit delivery was made in a timely fashion and the communication from the driver was good."

"Being on the West Coast, delivery takes a while- 14 days or so but AJ Madison had by far the best prices which makes the wait worth while. Delivered right to my living room in perfect condition. Great experience!"

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.