• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.47/10 4.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.80/10 3.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10

"The ship price of $26 was excessive and I still haven't received the item after 2 weeks."

"One issue. I have not unpacked two of the appliances yet as kitchen cabinet install is scheduled in one more week. The delivery had an oops. The microwave and dishwasher fell of the lift gate of the truck. Not a far fall so am hoping all is OK. The Verona stove has been unpacked and 'she is a beauty'. "

"Ease of ordering - shipped on time - good delivery service."

"AJ Madison delivered on time at a great price"

"We ordered a refrigerator from AJ Madison and it was delivered quickly and without issue. The delivery guys were so wonderful, professional and accommodating. This was the first time we ever ordered anything from AJ Madison, but it won't be the last. At first we were worried about buying a $3000 appliance online and not at a brick and mortar store near us in CA, but they had the best price by far. And after a prompt and hassle-free delivery, they will be our go-to appliance store from now on. Highly recommended!"

"Quick response, super-fast shipping. Excellent customer service."

"As promised, delivery people (subcontractors) good."

"I have purchased several appliances from AJ Madison. They are my go to first choice."

"The fridge arrived damaged and after contact with AJ Madison they stopped responding to email and never initiated my return."

"Package arrived early on day of delivery"

"Very happy. Would recommend. "

"Delivery was slow --seems like if you live anywhere except New York, California, or Ohio -- you get pushed to the back of the schedule. There was some sort of a religious holiday during the time of my order -- but they should compensate for this in some way -- are all their employees of the same faith?
The in home delivery that was supposed to be two people -was one very nice and courteous senior citizen -who I helped bring the dishwasher box into my kitchen.
Condition of product was excellent-- and is working fine.

"Fast delivery, good communication with the customer!"

"The experience was great.The product was delivered on time.Thanks for the product."

"I am still waiting on my order. This morning there was a sticker on my gate from TopHat but it said nothing about who or what they are delivering. There is no phone number to call on the notice or reference number to what they want to deliver. I have called them 3 times now and no call back.
Not what I expected when I spent $1,199.00 with your company.

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.