• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.78/10 4.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.52/10 3.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Delivery within time range, and driver was friendly."

"Super price, fast shipping! Could not ask for better service!"

"Fridge arrived last Wednesday and hasn't cooled down. I called both the manufacturer and AJ Madison. They seem to be pointing the fingers at each other, meanwhile I have an inoperable fridge and no sign of a solution."

"Great experience. Easy ordering, great prices, fast delivery. Would definitely use again!!!!"

"It was all good except for the delivery company. They arrived at 5am; yes. Is that not that ridiculous? And it was dark, of course. So he drove that massive truck through my driveway and hit branches of my old oak trees and broke them. That driveway is a piece of art; but now it is nothing but ugly thanks to Mr. Ignorant. who saw and heard the trees and kept hitting them anyway. Because 20 feet is just too far to push the hand cart first thing in the morning. I wanted to slap him silly."

"I was very happy with the stove and it was delivered the night before it was originally promised. However, I paid for the stove to be brought in and plugged in. The guys got the stove in, placed it in front of the space where it was to go and booked out of the house. I asked about plugging it in & they said it didn't come with the cord. Wouldn't that have been nice to know at time of purchase? Some sort of pop-up in the process to tell me that? My old stove was sitting right outside the kitchen and neither delivery person offered to take the cord off the stove to put it on the new one. I had to do it myself the next day & put it in the space in my kitchen. It still needs the legs adjusted to make it level. That little bit extra would have gotten the delivery guys a good tip, but they ran out so fast (trying to deliver another appliance after 9pm), they got nothing. "

"We ordered a GE Profile cook top. It looks like a GE Profile but does not have the "Profile" emblem on the surface like the one that appears on the store website. I expect to receive exactly what I see/order on-line."

"I called to find out prior to receiving my appliance if I could add the in Home delivery . I did not notice it said it will not remove debris, haul away old appliance nor instillation . This was the third choice. The other two choices did not mentioned the above.
The CSR tepresentative asked if I have stairs and I told her no. I was under the impression tthat paying an extra $99 it will haul away old appliance and install the new one. I paid $99 for the delivery guys to bring the dishwasher 25 feet from the front door. Not very happy with service. I did not understood why the CSR asked if I had steps because that it $99 covers .

If I said I did not have steps , I do not understand ahy the representative
could not say it was not necessary since I asked her if it was to late to change delivery type and cost.
So I paid 99 dollars for nothing since I have to get Sears to install the dishwasher and haul the old
one .

So I am not very happy .

"Still have not received my range or microwave and have not had any updates on the status of my order. "

"Loved the price. Everything went smooth from ordering on line to scheduling a delivery time. Will check your website always before I buy any new appliance. Have also told all my family and friends about you."

"Great price. Free shipping. Arrived in great condition faster than expected. "

"Still don't even have an estimated delivery date. I'm calling Visa to dispute this charge."

"Excellent experience and very satisfied customers! The items we received were just as described AND the shipping and delivery were super quick and efficient! Internet transactions, especially when large items are involved, don't always go smoothly unfortunately. That definitely was not the case with this transaction! We look forward to doing business with AJ Madison again!!"

"Great merchant. They shipped the items in time and delivered in time. "

"Lowest Price
Expedient Delivery Service

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.