AJ Madison Reviews - page 4 - ajmadison.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.67/10 1,632 reviews

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,634)

"You better be ready when you order, because delivery is very fast. Online ordering was easy, as were delivery arrangements, and the crew was businesslike, efficient and polite. Phone help was immediately available. I've ordered from this company in the past, and am always totally satisfied (I'd go a step up from 'very' if I could ;)"

"This was a great item that finished off the look of our new oven. Thank you for keeping us updated with the shipping."

"30.00 bucks for shipping I should have my items within 2-3 days tops! I got this 'survey' before I got my items. It's day 6 and I still don't have my items. Also, I clicked on 'status' on their page and it told me I 'should' hear something within 24 hours. Will likely not use them again. "

"Very fast service. Good communication. I am very pleased."

Rating 8/104/5

"My overall experience was fine. The item I purchased was delivered quickly without any problems. The only reason I didn't select five stars was the box the item was sent in looked as though it was outside for months and opened and resealed. "

Rating 4/102/5

"Our experiences with AJ Madison have always been great. However, we were not 100% pleased with delivery this time.

We received an email at 10:17pm on 3/27/14 stating that delivery would be for the very next day between 3pm-7pm. As this delivery time was not acceptable (delivery was to a commercial building with 4pm being freight elevator closing) we attempted to contact the number listed in the email to reschedule. The phone number given, 201-345-1440, was out of service. I called AJ Madison and they were able to put me in touch with the delivery service promptly. We made tentative arrangements for delivery the following Tuesday, 4/2/14, and I was told that we would be contacted on Monday to confirm if this was still the case. When I left for the day on Monday, I still had not heard from the delivery service so I assumed they were not coming. When I checked email Tuesday morning, I realized that I received a very late email again, at 10:57pm on 4/1/14, alerting me to delivery the next day (Tuesday). In the meantime, the delivery driver had contacted the appliance receiver via phone at 6:30am on Tuesday 4/2/14 to alert us he would be coming that day. He later contacted me via phone to let me know he was 20 minutes away, but he was very hard to understand.

I guess my dissatisfaction stems from the lack of notice and times at which notice is given by this delivery company (FGO Logistics). Contacting us at 10-11pm and 6:30am are not acceptable times to me, and I would think at least 24 hours notice is standard. We were given 6 hours and 1 hour, since email isn't checked until 9am.

I am hoping that you will reconsider your choice of delivery companies more carefully in the future.

"Good inventory of murchandise to select from and competitive pricing."

"So disorganized. Never ordering from them again."

Rating 4/102/5

"Got a call from AM Home Delivery telling me that they will deliver my new cooktop tomorrow at a time when I am supposed to be at work. I think they could have given me more notice and could have been more flexible with the delivery schedule. The online experience with AJ Madison was good."

"A valid comment is required"

"Order delivered quickly and completely; delivery personnel very helpful"

"Great choices and service, was intially informed that a model of our choice was not available and was duggested a different option right away. Great delivery, great guys who were nice to help to bring the units inside the shop for us. Thank you AJ Madison!"

"Very easy process. Second purchase that went well. "

"They were prompt, easy to talk to, website was very user friendly. Very pleased with them. Would use again & recamend "

"The order still has not been shipped."