Stores > AJ Madison

• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.86/10 5.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.04/10 4.04/10

2016-08-19

"The shipping company used was not responsive at all. They did not deliver the package at the time that they told us it would arrive and then acted like they were put out to re-deliver it. Ordered our cooktop on 7/23 and received it on 8/19/2016"

Delivery never showed

"So it is 14 days after date of order. Appointment for delivery scheduled between 16:00 and 20:00. Never given option to select delivery window and we close at 17:00. Stayed 3 hours after work on a Friday night just for this delivery.
Didn't show. Called delivery company and waited in queue for 50 minutes to talk to someone. Once I get a live person, they could see that I was scheduled, but they couldn't find that any delivery was sent. Told to call back next week and see if anyone else can find my order.
Inexcusable.

Bait and Switch

"Very disappointed. I ordered a couple of appliances and a trim kit and went with A.J. Madison because they had everything in stock and indicated when I bought it that it would be delivered within a week. 5 days later I got a call saying that the trim kit was on back order and would be delayed 3-4 weeks. Then on top of that they won't deliver anything until the trim kit comes is so we have to wait on the appliances as well. We're in the middle of a kitchen remodel and this timing is costing us money and disrupting the contractor's schedule as well. I will never believe them again ..."

2016-08-19

Broken dishwasher and no word from customer service

"Ordered Bosch dishwasher, installers arrived 20 min after 4 hour window (email said it would be a 3 hour window). Installers not knowledgeable and could not get electric connected. Also left a knife behind.

After leaving, I tried to run dishwasher and it doesn't work. Called AJ Madison and left a message with customer service, phone call never returned.

Called FGO logistics (installer) and they said they couldn't get someone back to me for 5 days. Ended up scheduling Bosch to come and fix it since FGO did such a poor job.

Still awaiting a call from AJ Madison and a refund...

Delayed delivery

"These appliances were delayed in delivery TWICE. We're living without a fridge or microwave in our office here in San Francisco. I'm rather annoyed at the delays."

Amana A/C wall unit

"Very satisfied with the performance of the unit and the service of AJ Madison. The unit was delivered in a timely manner and the price was reasonable."

2016-08-19

Right deal on right time.....

"Great experience and certainly would recommend to anyone."

2016-08-19

Still waiting for even a call.

"Says it all. Still waiting for even a call. "

Awesome!

"Great people at AJ Madison. Best price and delivered with a smile as agreed.
I strongly recommend and will buy again.

2016-08-18

Price was great, getting delivery was AWFUL!

"Tracking my order, 2 weeks after it had shipped, there was no new information on the tracking. I called to check on my item. I was told that it should be going out for delivery the next week (this was a Friday). But she insisted on checking on it for me and was going to call me back. About 3 hours later, another employee from the AJ Madison Home Delivery service called to confirm my delivery for the next day (Saturday), between 11 and 3. I confirmed that this would be fine. On Saturday, I waited and waited. At 3:10, I began to attempt to call AJ Madison Home Delivery to try and find out if my oven was indeed still going to be delivered Saturday. I was told via automated system that they were closed, and I was instructed to call during normal business hours (but I was not told what these hours were), I then attempted to call AJ Madison customer service. Again, as with the delivery department, I was allowed to get into the automated system and make a choice from their menu, only to be told that they were closed, and again told to call during normal business hours (hours still unknown nor told to me). I called again, and I chose sales from the prompt, but I was only offered to leave a voice mail message. When attempting to reach a "person" on that Saturday, I was told when calling that I could leave an email on their website. I did so around 3:30. At 3:45, the AJ Madison Home Delivery driver called me to say he was running a little late, and that he should be at my residence around 4:00, 4:10-4:20 at the latest. I stated that I wished he had called me earlier to let me know this, but that I was at least glad to know that my oven was still going to be delivered today. He showed up at almost 4:45. No apologies or excuses from him. On Monday morning, I received an email from AJ Madison customer service department apologizing for my inconvenience on Saturday and asking me to confirm that my item had been delivered on Saturday. They also said that they were passing on my complaint to the AJ Madison Home Delivery department. I did confirm my delivery with customer service, adding that who ever maps their deliveries was an idiot, and that I would pass this along to the delivery department if they contacted me. I also advised that if they were going to continue to do Saturday deliveries, that they would have a live person on call to speak with customers who were expecting their deliveries. On my invoice, I had been instructed to call immediately if my item was damaged upon delivery. It gave the same number for the delivery department that I had tried to reach over the weekend. The instructions should say to call "during normal business hours" to report any damage to items (but of course, not say what normal business hours are). I told my husband that we should have just purchased the oven from Best Buy, paid the sales tax, and had the oven over 2 weeks earlier without the headaches of the AJ Madison Home Delivery process. I truly believe that if I had not called on that Friday to check on my item, it would still be sitting in the delivery terminal in Dallas."

They cancelled the order

"They did not fullfill their advertised price."

Smooooooth Sailing!

"Great experience, all the way through!"

good guys

"nice couple dominikans guys"

2016-08-18

"I ordered a stove. Upon arrival it was dented in two places. I have not heard back from your company yet. Perhaps you contacted the Lady I ordered it for? I am not blaming your company. Glen"

2016-08-18

Order delayed first, then canceled.

"Order delayed first, then canceled."

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,513 merchant members.