• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.15/10 5.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.70/10 4.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.30/10 4.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.38/10 3.38/10

"I was kept informed about the delivery status and the item arrived on time and in great condition. The delivery people were very professional. "

"Delivery was quick but service was bad. I received a message telling me when they would deliver instead of scheduling with me. When I tried to schedule they told me they did not know when they would be in the area. They said I could sign a release form with instructions v of where to leave it. I signed the firm and left instructions on where to leave it. When I got home I found they did not drop it in back as asked and just left it on the front porch. I have an injured shoulder and had to carry it back myself. I sent an email and did not hear back "

"We got an email from AJ Madison right after placing the order. Great customer service. Quick and fast delivery. The delivery guys were awesome as well. "

"I ordered a product 3 weeks ago. after waiting two weeks and making two status inquiries, i received an email that the product would not be available to ship for 4-6 weeks. I am still waiting and hope for a status update."

"The delivery people used in New Orleans were rude, unprofessional, and actually walked away leaving the refrigerator on the sidewalk!! My contractor had to running after them in the truck to get the refrigerator at least in the garage!"

"could not tell during ordering when the delivery would be..."

"Very happy with my purchase from AjMadison. Item shipped promptly and was as advertised."

"It came on time, and the guy who delivered it was nice. It's still in the box, though. I'm expecting that it will work fine. "

"My refrigerators came with a dent and none has responded a week later"

"Have not received my order yet."

"Ordered December 1st. A email asked me to buy an extended warranty and acknowledged my order was being processed. Despite 2 attempts to contact them by phone and by E-mail I still have now clue whats going on 15 days later with my order."

"Good communication. Very fast shipping for a large appliance. I was even contacted directly by an AJ Madison employee about a very reduced price Extended warranty that's only offered once a year. I never write reviews but felt this one was worthy. Very good overall. 5 stars. "

"Very fast service, and a great price.Will do business with you again for sure."

"They kept me updated on my order and how to track it. It arrived undamaged on the exterior. I have to upgrade my 12 gauge wiring to 10 gauge due to the new electrical cord requiring a 30 amp breaker.
I will finish it this week and then I can see how it works. It should work as well as my previously nine year old model.

"The Maytag washer and dryer works fine after the installation. What I'm very disappointed about is on the delivery and installation. I paid extra to have the machines installed properly. The two guys did not know they had to do it until I insisted. As you would understand, every installation will probably require some adjustments you have to make on the fly. They did not have a longer hose, brought only one dryer vent hose when I needed two (even when I said I'll pay for an extra one), told me Maytag was missing a part (upon later inspection it wasn't), and did not take the boxes away saying they don't do that. My one biggest mistake was signing off their job even when it was not fully completed just so they will go away. "

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.