• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.52/10 4.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.10/10 4.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.73/10 3.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.40/10 2.40/10

"Ordered a refrigerator on January 1. Was told they shipped it on the 6th. Still no refrigerator and it is now the 20th! "

"18 days to receive destroyed appliance. Refused order."

"I found the best price for the item I was looking for at AJ Madison (Kitchen gas on glass stovetop). Sales staff was nice enough to notify me of a VERY awesome extended warranty deal they were offering (after my purchase was complete). AJ Madison, also had a rebate available on my item, which granted extra savings. I'm in process of redesigning kitchen--replacing all appliances. I will definitely check their site often for more deals."

"Never got a shipping tracking number. Took a week for it to ship. Almost 2 weeks to get the unit. Have not installed the unit yet to rate the dishwasher itself."

"From the order process to the delivery all went without a hitch!!! If every in the need of another major appliance I will go back to AJ Madison. Thanks you guys did great!"

"takes a long time to get white glove delivery actually delivered. I still don't have my product."

"It is January 21st and when I placed an order on 1/6/15 I had no idea it would take almost a month to get an appliance delivered to Chicago... "

"The item I had purchased has been back ordered so I don't have any comments at this time."

"I haven't received my over stove hood as of yet. Still waiting."

"I have had a difficult experience with receiving my double wall oven.
Upon ordering the product, I was not informed of a back order or a delay in product shipment. So I did expect my product within 2 weeks to be shipped and then shipment time.
After a month of not receiving the product, I called and emailed on more than one occasion. I was given answers that the product would be delivered at a time and it was not.
I went thru Christmas holiday without an oven and am disappointed not to have an oven for over 6 weeks.
I expected better communication between AJMadison and myself regarding my order and true wait time.
I was not offered any reimbursement, special offer or anything of that nature to alleviate my frustration.
This is the second time I have used AJMadison and truly would have hoped for a better experience this second time.
The reason for two stars is the email response time was fast.
And in the future, you should really inform your customers of installation options. I received an email about warranty options, but that was all in regards to other services.
Feel free to contact me at any time to discuss my situation.

"Don't count on getting your order for a couple of months regardless of what they tell you. If they are advertizing 'rebates' be careful, because some of them require delivery of product by a certain date to qualify, which does not happen. They do not update you properly on order status until you call in. I ordered a samsung refrigerator and range. The range became backordered over 2 months and they did not let me know until I called about it several weeks after ordering. After 4 weeks they claimed that the refrigerator shipped and they billed my card, and gave me a date that it would be delivered by. The 'delivered by' date kept changing to a later date, and I had to make several calls and be unpleasant in order to get it to happen, 6 weeks after ordering. When I finally found out that the oven would be backorded for at least 2 months, I canceled the order and picked up the same oven for the same price at Best Buy that day. I will NEVER order from AJ Madison again."

"This was the second time I have ordered from AJ Madison and both times the product I was trying to order was back ordered.

Other than that, shipping was quick and the office is happy with the product.

"Tracking the package was not as detailed as I would have liked, but the item was packaged extremely well."

"Great prices and great service, will keep buying from A JMadison"

"Our order was delivered a day ahead of schedule...AWESOME!!!"

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,896 merchant members.