Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.76/10 1,667 reviews

AJ Madison is a merchant member
    AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • AJ Madison contact information

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.57/10 6.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

All 1,668 Customer Reviews

"Items arrived on schedule, packed well, good value."

"Very bery dissatisfied wanted to return for the color black because the cook top doesn't look stainless. I'm waiting on someone to call me about this serious matter because time is of the essence.
Gerald Hyman
443-871-6316

"The stove top is great. We had one little problem with a missing indicator light and they immediately scheduled a repairman who fixed the problem within a few days. Excellent product and excellent service."

"I originally ordered the hood with the matching backsplash. But I was notified that the backsplash had a 4 week ETA. I contacted AJ Madison and the backsplash was canceled and the hood was shipped the next day. The customer service person was very polite and helpful. I will do business business with AJ Madison again in the future. "

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!

They are rude, unprofessional, and obviously have 0 sense of customer service.

After my landlord placed an order for my stove, he told me when it was to be delivered, only to reiceive no phone call or knock on my door. When I called about a week later to see where it was, the woman on the phone sounded agravated like how dare I call to see when my stove was to be delivered. And don't even get me started on their delievery guys. They wanted to charge some BS "$20 per 7 steps" fee, and didn't even mention anything about it before! Sketchy, if you ask me. They laughed at the situation and just lazy draped themselves over the box.

LAZY, UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE!!!

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I bought 2 appliances from Pacific; 1 from AJMadison. There was no comparison. AJM did an outstanding job. The other has been a major disappointment. "

Rating 4/102/5

"Despite paying half again as much for shipping as I did for the item ordered, I have not even gotten an email indicating the order I placed 10 days ago was ready for shipment. I did receive an email indicating that it would ship (by ground) in another two weeks. Since we purchased the item to put into a house that is for sale, this delay is costing us showings. For $8 more I could have bought the same item locally with a 2day delivery to the local store for pickup. Lesson learned"

"EVERYONE WAS VERY HELPFUL THAT I TALKED TOO"

"I didn't know exactly what to expect but I was very pleased with the outcome. The delivery went smoothly and the driver took the item quite a distance to get it to the actual location where is was being installed. Saved me a ton of work and appreciate that very much. Excellent job all around as far as I can tell. Thanks!"

"Customer service is always helpful."

Rating 6/103/5

"Item on back order. Will rate them after delivery"

"Extremely fast delivery of new wall oven, and delivery folks performed A+..calls , on time delivery, and courteous when here. Thanks for a very pleasant experience"

"The shipping was extremely fast. Got the appliance the same week I ordered it. It came in perfect condition. I highly recommend this website and their products!"

"AJ Madison was a pleasure to do business with. Items were promptly sent and arrived in excellent condition."

"everything great but still waiting for vacume cleaner that was supposed to be in stock."