• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.40/10 3.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.01/10 3.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.80/10 2.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.76/10 1.76/10

"Delivery was quick,price was great! "

"I was really happy with the customer service i recieved. I order a stove that was a special order item. I recieved a call from customer service Rep verifing the order, she walk me thur all of the return policies pertaining to this special order then took the time to answer all my concerns before putting the final authorization to complete the order through.
Thank you for your excellent service.

"So disappointed in this company had to pay for them to deliver in my home and to un box it which was only for them to cut the side of the box open to expose appliance and leave. Was not installed or anything and was told that was even an extra charge not included in the charge for them to bring it in my home. I guess it was going to be left at my gate if I didn't pay extra. I will never tell anyone to purchase from this company and think I should get my money back for the delivery since it wasn't close to what is suggested in description. Oh and here is the kicker the appliance is broken!!! Would love someone to call me on this that really cares about a customer and is willing to make it right."

"Initially we experienced numerous problems with delivery, but AJ Madison responded quickly and resolved the problem to our satisfaction. Delivery driver was efficient and courteous."

"Tremendous selection, possibly better prices...lightening fast shipping; as good as it gets!"

"I haven't unpacked the refrigerators yet but the service up until this point has been very good."

"The order was prepared and shipped quickly. The first email did not have the correct shipping number for tracking but a quick call to the customer service corrected that.

The full order arrived in about a week with no issues.

"I researched prices on the appolicances I was purchasing on line and their prices were the best in addition to no shipping charges and no tax. Their website was easy to navigate. I had to call as I had some questions and the customer service was prompt and very good. I received my dishwasher 2 days after placing my order, which was excellent. I would definitely recommend AJ Madison."

"I've yet to receive my order. It's been 2 weeks when the initial information I received said 5-7 days after shipping commenced. I called to check on the order a week ago, they said I'd be contacted by the shipping company and it should arrive within a week.

A reliable shipping company should be used.

"Took over a month to receive the order with missing parts... two months into it, I have not yet received the complete order.
The service Reps say they'll follow-up with phone or email, but fail to do so.

"Their prices couldn't be beat and the customer service was great. I love my new appliances. "

"I bought, it came, I'm happy"

"They found problems with my order twice, at 1pm hours and delayed my order by a day and then a weekend. Once for not having the item in stock(4-6week wait) and once because it cost more and they needed money. Both times it should have been taken care of at the time of contact or 1st thing in the morning so shipping was not delayed. "

"Tried to order two different washer/dryer combos from the website but neither turned out to be available although the lack of availability wasn't mentioned until well after I placed the orders. Not that big a deal except it wasted a lot of time. I ended up buying inferior units locally."

"The products were great, but the delivery was a day late from the scheduled delivery date and they did not take the refrigerator box with them."

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.