• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.48/10 4.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.97/10 3.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.04/10 3.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10

Customer service is excellent!

"Great price , great service "

"My fridge has not been delivered yet although it shipped over 10 days ago . . . "

"I was a little leery when I realized that my bank account had been debited and the delivery wasn't to be expected for 12-16 days, but in reality, I received the item in about 12 days!
It is perfect for our needs, and we got it at a great price! I will remember to look at AJ Madison the next time we are shopping for a major appliance!

"My buying experienced with AJ Madison was great and I am very happy. I love my range oven and received in excellent condition. The delivery was prompted and the man were respectful . Customer services were courteous. I would highly recommend a friend or anyone for their buying appliances needs to your store, base on the services care that I have received. Please continue the good work."

"Site easy to shop. Ordering process fast easy. Kept me updated about delivery. Answered all of my questions. Delivered as promised. Arrived in good condition. Double boxed. "

"Fast free delivery and the lowest price. What more could you ask for."

"Delivered what I wanted with no hassle"

"It has been over 16 days and I still have not received my delivery and they have not even called to set up a delivery date."

"Arrived on time and exactly what we ordered. Now if I could get my cabinet guy to show up to install it!!"

"The drivers quickly unloaded my fridge. They were in and out with 10 minutes."

"The transaction was easy and hassle free. The billing dept followed up with me immediately when I had a complication with my order. Overall, it was a great experience."

"I am dissatisfied because we ordered on line and the credit card was denied. The order was cancelled, so we tried again with a different credit card... we then received 2 of the same thing. Now I am trying to send one back and it is a huge ordeal."

"Amazing prices and FAST delivery .. VERY HAPPY"

"took a long time to deliver"

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.