Stores > AJ Madison
  • AJ Madison

Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
      800-570-3355
      800-570-7805
      sales@ajmadison.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review AJ Madison by clicking a star below.

prompt delivery

"I manage rental properties and this is not the first time I've ordered from AJ Madison. They always deliver on time or before estimated delivery date. Competitive pricing too. "

Very professional

"Although delivery was a bit late due to traffic, AJ Madison's delivery men were focused and careful with removing the old washer and installing the new one. There was no chatter or jokes, they got the job done well with no fuss. AJ Madison had great communication through emails throughout the purchase and delivery process. It was an easy purchase."

Just Grand

"Great stuff at a good price. Your limitation is only the size of your wallet. The folks on the phone are mostly sales people who have limited product knowledge. So bear that in mind if you need technical information that may not be evident in the product spec sheet you will have to scrutinize all printed (online) material very carefully since neither these folks nor the manufacturer's customer service people will be able to give you critical details that may determine if the chosen product will be a fit for your project. The sink I got from these folks seems to have worked out well. Will know more when we have it installed."

2017-04-10

Awesome Delivery

"The driver could not have been more courteous and helpful. I chose standard delivery and it was excellent."

Very responsive

"Got responses online in a timely fashion, helped me pick out the right item for our kitchen re-do."

Excellent service

"Everything went just as it's supposed to!"

Purchase

"Easy online experience,had a ?And customer service got back really quick..Only bad part was UPS,held my delivery for extra 2days .."

Advertised product not availabke

"Advertised and accepted order for product not available. Bait and switch.

As one would expect.

"Delivery guys called and had it off the truck in probably 5 minutes. Super friendly and competent delivery guys. They said it would take 1-3 weeks. It arrived exactly a week after ordering."

2017-04-06

I keep using AJ Madison, and here's why.

"Great website with clear information; clear ordering policies; good communication; great price."

2017-04-05

Slight SNAFU

"My ordering experience was fine. After I placed my on-line order, I had to confirm the address by phone, which was a little inconvenient. I had the faucet delivered to my office (so it wouldn't sit outside on my porch all day!). I never received a tracking number (although I received an email saying I would) and once 14 days passed, I emailed AJ Madison to ask about my delivery. They sent me a tracking number which told me it had been delivered 10 days earlier! I called down to our receiving dock and the scrounged around until they found it. AJ Madison didn't put my name on it, just my company's name and they didn't know where it went. I'm glad they didn't send it back.

The faucet is the one I ordered and everything looked in place.

2017-04-05

Consistent contact and on time and on date delivery

"From the time I ordered through the time the HVAC unit was delivered I received consistent contact from AJ Madison regarding the status of my order and the delivery was on time and placed exactly where we wanted it."

Slower than average returns

"Wrong color exhaust delivered, causing delays to remodel. Also needed to modify re-delivery shipping address and was not able to as agent did not reply to my phone call messages nor email. The new shipment date is unknown. Not happy."

2017-04-04

If you're on the west coast beware of delays!!

"If you're on the west coast i would be cautious of using AJ madison again. Although the purchase process is straightforward, the shipping / transit is cumbersome. Delivery of the unit has to be carefully scheduled (esp if you're in an apt building!). The unit came badly damaged and I had to refuse delivery. Now it will take another 10 days or so before the next unit arrives - AJ was unwilling to compensate or give any discount due to the hassle, time lost, and overall unfulfilling experience. If they cared about locking in a happy customer, they'd reach out and make the customer happy!"

Horrible shipping experience

"I recently ordered a dishwasher from AJ Madison for our summer home and scheduled a delivery with the shipping company used by AJ Madison who informed me only 2 days prior when they would be at our home. My wife took the morning off to drive 2.5 hours north to wait for the delivery which was scheduled for between 9 am and 1 pm. I received a call at around 12:30 that the drivers were delayed and would now arrive between 1 pm and 2 pm. As 3 pm passed, I called the delivery company back as their drivers had not arrived and waited on hold while they attempted to reach the delivery drivers with no success, but informed me that they would be calling me as soon as they got close. At 4 pm my wife finally was able to speak with a supervisor at the shipping company who after finally contacting the drivers informed her that they were on stop 25 of the day, and our delivery had been stop 22, which they did not make, and informed us they would have to reschedule. So my wife wasted an entire day and 5 hours in the car for nothing, and we did not receive any compensation or consideration after explaining the situation to AJ Madison customer service. I was very disappointed in this experience and it will make me think twice about doing business with AJ Madison again."

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.