• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.56/10 4.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.59/10 3.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Easy to purchase; quick delivery."

"Delivery service was unsatisfying. "

"Good prices, no shipping charge. "

"I have ordered from AJ Madison before and i have never had a problem with their service.Their prices are more than fair with discounts that meet my complete satisfaction.I have found that their prices are far better than any other competitor.Their shipping is usually very good and I would give them an A+ in all fields.Yes, I will probably order again from them."

"The numerous mfg. brands available was splendid. The features for the split system heat pump were very acceptable. The price was delightfully uplifting. Delivery time from date of order placement until actual physical delivery was a disappointment. Order placed on 9/24/14 and delivery to my home on 11/3/14. A little lengthy, don't you agree?

"order processing was a little slower than I expected, but I wasn't in a hurry so it was fine. Good service with no surprises."

"Lousy customer service. Rigid, argumentative and not interested in customer satisfaction.

Read your yelps; I wish I had! Even the freight company says you are bad to deal with. You suck.

The bad reputation, bad press and bad image will cost you more than the $422. you made of my mistake. It might even have been your mistake.

I will not ever even consider ordering from you again and I certainly won't recommend you professionally or personally.

"Horrible Experience....was told refrigerator would ship week of November 10, 2014 for sure after contacting customer service when I hadn't heard the status of my order. That didn't happen. No Notification from AJ Madison that my order would not be shipped as promised. Have to contact them again on Monday as customer service is not available on Saturdays. Very disappointed in the way my purchase has been handled and poor customer support."

"Product was never delivered. There was no estimated delivery date on my invoice. When I called customer service twice, the rep could not provide me with a delivery date. I got a voicemail from a delivery service but when I called back no one answered. I left a message and no one answered. It's been almost a month and I still have no product. When I called to complain about the lack of delivery and asked for a refund, I was told I'd have to pay a return shipping fee and a restocking fee. AJ Madison is worst online retailer I've ever used. I will never shop here again and I will tell everyone I know not to shop here."

"Still waiting for it. 14 business days later"

"Perfect transaction in every way. Easy ordering, AJ Madison confirmed item was in stock, and super fast next day shipping. AM Trucking did a great job of transporting the dishwasher from New York to California. Delivery was exactly to the hour promised and the dishwasher arrived in perfect condition. Was able to track delivery upon arrival in Southern California. AM Trucking e-mailed and called confirming next day delivery and time. Driver called about an hour before arriving at the house. Perfect. Could not have asked for more. A+++"

"The item arrived damaged (several weeks after we ordered it), which was likely the shipping company's fault. However, the customer service communications with AJ Madison was very bad. We had to follow up with them several times to get the matter resolved. From the time we ordered the appliance to the time when it was resolved took about 6 weeks. I would not buy from this company again."

"Order arrived on time and in good condition. All parts were there and product worked as promised."

"I haven't received my order or even an update as to when I will be receiving it."

"Delivery was on time as promised. Driver assisted in unloading and placing in the garage. "

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.