• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.41/10 4.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.85/10 3.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.84/10 3.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2015-07-26

"Its been over two weeks and i have not received the diswashee. I have called am trucking and aj madison . Still no delivery. Ill wait one more day if not received i will file a claim thru paypal and get my money back

2015-07-26

"our air conditioner was badly damaged in shipping and after I called and told you guys I had 48 hours to respond with no way of doing that so now I'm screwed with a beat up air conditioner"

2015-07-25

"Ordering was great and my appliance left AJ Madison the following day. However that was 11 days ago. Today was supposed to be delivery. But their truck Broke down. That in itself is excusable but now they're saying it'll be another week till they be able to attempt felivery."

2015-07-25

"Just what I ordered. Best price and on time"

2015-07-25

"Thanks delivered in good condition and within a week"

2015-07-25

"A-1 Trucking, which AJ Madison used for delivery, is full of lovely people but is not set up well to deal with the public."

2015-07-25

"I ordered a stove foe $2799 & a single wall oven, Abe assured me they would deliver the product INSIDE the house, however when the delivery company called, they said they would NOT.
I cancelled the order and Abe tried to bully me into the order. Be AWARE of AJ MADISON. Its been a week, still waiting for my refund which I should have already received. If my money is not in my account by Monday, I will drive to Brooklyn to AJ Madison myself! "

2015-07-25

"Very satisfied with service... A/C was easy to install and works great!"

2015-07-25

"AJ Madison ended up price matching everything which was amazing and saved us a couple hundred dollars."

2015-07-25

"Item heavily damaged. Delivery man said he could not contact supplier on the weekend. Delivery man said I could not refuse product, he just delivers. He told me to call supplier on Monday and take it up with them. Damage noted on delivery receipt. Please contact me as soon as possible I would like to speak with someone concerning nightmare delivery. "

2015-07-25

"It has been weeks since I ordered my product and I still have not rcvd it. I rcvd one email update telling me that there was a small delay. That was directly afetr placing my order online. I had to contact you after several weeks just to get an update. AJ was ver efficient in charging my card - but I am not pleased with the lack of customer service (& no product)."

2015-07-25

"Other than the difficulty in communicating with the shipper to know where shipment was, we are very satisfied. Equipment arrived in good condition and shipper delivered to the garage. Great value. "

2015-07-25

"The delivery persons were extremely helpful and professional. The freezer was delivered on schedule. The ordering process was quick and efficient. "

2015-07-25

"They were good in providing all the information so I could track my order,plus a phone number if I had any questions. "

2015-07-25

"Shipment still has not arrived and no one contacted that it was delayed. Had to contact them to find out."

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,833 merchant members.