• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.36/10 3.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.32/10 3.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10

"On time and friendly. What more can you ask for?"

"Quick delivery . Great seller"

"Got a notice that the mini split was shipped on the 9th. Didn't receive so I called on the 22nd to be told that it was on back order and hadn't even shipped yet. Cancelled the order. Ain't nobody got time for dat. "

"Received my air conditioners faster than I expected. A.J. Madison was the only place I could find air conditioners for slider windows at a good price and with free shipping. Now I am cool and comfortable. "

"So far, satisfied with the refrigerator we ordered. Easy ordering, fast delivery."

"Timely order with good deliver info & updates. The box was a bit torn up from delivery but no damage."

"This was my first purchase from AJ Madison and I am very happy with the purchase and their service. Fast delivery (possible from East to West). Attractive price (lowest possible) for the item I purchased. Overall, I am satisfied and happy with AJ Madison and my future major purchases are secured with AJ Madison."

"I couldn't believe I was able get an appliance delivered quicker from NY than from a local store in my area of central Texas. I was sent a delivery time of 12-4:00 from the freight company, but they arrived at 9:00 am, and that was fine with me. "

"We are very satisfied with the entire process from shopping and ordering to the prompt delivery. We especially loved saving $ and having it shipped to our door as opposed to paying $40 more and going to our local big box to pick it up ourselves! Thanks much!"

"VERY, VERY HAPPY WITH THEM. ALWAYS WILLING TO GET YOUR INFO AS NEEDED. HAVE ALSO BOUGHT FROM THEM BE FOR AND IF NEEDED AGAIN. SHIPPING IS FREE IN MOST CASES AND NO SALES TAX WHICH IS GREAT SINCE I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. CARRY GREAT BRANDS U ARE LOOKING FOR. HAPPY CUSTOMER. GIVE THEM A TRY U WON'T BE SORRY. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT FOR EVERY THING."

"The whole process is painless, quick and pleasant. No issues at all. Very happy with this purchase."

"very poor delivery service , they give us call after delivery time and they said our truck is breakdown so we can delivery after five day's , i arrange already my house worming party , but they don't delivery on time so i cancel my party , i'm so pits off. "

"This order was cancelled due to poor customer service from the start. They requested photocopies of the credit card and driver's license of our owner before they would process the order. That would give them what they would need for identity theft. Very suspicious."

"The delivery person called ahead with a time frame to deliver and called 10 mins of arrival. Service was great"

"Very quick delivery, paid for inside delei very but they forgot the handle to the freezer. Called and one was shipped within 4 days
Other than that satisfied

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.