• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.46/10 4.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.23/10 4.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10

"On time & Undamaged. Good service."

"My merchandise was delivered damaged and I get an offer of 15% off the 200.00 item and 0 on the 1300.00 item . I was thinking more like 35% & 50% would be fair. Also the CSR dept is very slow to respond ."

"Very satisfied ...received my purchase very fast and in great condition"

"Found just what I wanted at AJ Madison, and it was priced right, and delivered on time very quickly!"

"quick delivery and a great price."

"They were very helpful and thorough with confirming my order and answering any questions I had. "

"lack of support from cust svc to address issues .."

"Range hood came correctly and in a timely matter.
However there is a small scratch on the front of the hood -
decided not to go through the hazzle of returning -
bought some appliance paint to cover the area.

"Got the unit yesterday and installed today. So far so good."

"Delivery was within the time frame that had been scheduled. "

"Not satisfied as the money came out of my account on July 31st and the product is still not delivered. Called shipper and they advised AJ Madison has not released. Called AJ Madison customer service and they show it was released. Something is wrong for sure. Waiting for customer service to research and call back. This is my 1st try with AJ Madison and although the price was right not sure I would try again. Will see how well the customer service person handles this problem.

"More than 2 weeks later Item still has not shipped! Very poor communication."

"I my order consisted of a refrigerator and a trim kit with the warranty. After 2 weeks I had not recieved any emails regarding the status of my purchase. I emailed and called and finally was told that the trim kit was on back order. I was told that i could have the refrigerator shipped seperately and I am still waiting on the arrival. A call or email to let me know my order was being held up by a back ordered trim kit should have been automatic and not required 2 weeks and me contacting them. I hope the items come in shortly b/c i would like to use this site for future purchases. Thanks"

"Range came damaged, but I don't want to hassle with returning it. Just hope it works..."

"AJ Madison has their stuff together. All the appliance manuals, dimensions and info are there which makes ordering online a breeze. The process was painless. The trucking company AJ Madison contracts with out of Los Angeles (that showed up here to deliver) is very good. All my many appliances have been received in perfect condition!"

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.