• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.17/10 3.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.90/10 2.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.02/10 2.02/10

"Shipping took longer than anticipated but buying experience was excellent."

"I took some time to get my fridge, however the delivery company was very proactive in calling me ahead of time to be sure someone would be available to accept the delivery. The item arrived when they said it would and was in great condition. I am very happy and would do business with AJ Madison again!"

"Ajmadison used a shipper that would not carry the appliance to my doorstep because I only have stairs leading up to the house. They wanted to charge $5/step and I have 20 stairs. So they wanted $100 to take it up the flight of stairs that literally took 2 minutes to do. No where on ajmadison's website does it say that it's free shipping unless you have stairs. I would be hesitant to shop with ajmadison again due to the shipping issue. "

"Very happy with the purchase."

"The delivery company left the box at the door. They did not call me until after they left, even though I had been waiting all day for them.

And, the delivery company was very rude when I called their HQs.

"Ease of order and AJ Madison communication was satisfactory. Delivery was completely unacceptable. Delivery service did not show up on scheduled date. When they were called at 5:00pm that day, customer service representative stated first that driver called and call was not answered (If this happened, driver could have left voicemail on one of our four phone lines), then driver said he spoke with someone named Julie at Service Doctor (there is no one here by that name) that told him that we were closed until April 13th (we have been open every day). Then, rep told Service Doctor that driver could not find delivery location. Delivery was not made and rep could not reschedule until two days later. Service Doctor had to reschedule the job with our customer, resulting in a very negative customer experience. We will not be using AJ Madison again as delivery was completely unsatisfactory. "

"Everything went smoothly, order arrived well before estimated arrival date (so much so that the "tracking" feature is relatively unhelpful-- but it will tell you when it was shipped), and product arrived in new condition. Shipping company used in my area (MN) was also top-notch & very helpful."

"Great price and delivered on time. "

"did not meet the 14 days business delivery."

"Delivery was scheduled to be between the hours of 7:30am to 1:00pm. Which meant taking considerable time away from my secular employment to accommodate such a broad time span. Delivery was actually made at 9:30pm. I wasted the entire day waiting for a delivery, not knowing if it would ever come. I call your Southeast center on four separate occasions during the afternoon in an attempt to ascertain when or if delivery would be made. Nobody could provide any specific information. All I was told was that delivery was running behind. It wasn't until 7:30pm that I was notified that delivery would be made between 8:00pm and 9:30pm."

"The reason I am only somewhat satisfied is the fact they told me that it was going to ship last week and it still hasn't shipped."

"So for so good very satisfied just waiting on rebate ."

"Shipped quickly. Good customer service."

"Exactly as described. Shipping was accurate and shipper actually updated the progress during transit. Shipper called the day before delivering and stayed with us during inspection. Wonderful experience! Will return for ALL my appliance needs!!"

"The web site works well. There were no issues with the delivery. And the price seems to beat all other retailers. "

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.