Stores > AJ Madison

• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.88/10 4.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

2017-02-06

Everything expected..

"Great product, great website, great price, free shipping, what else would you ask for?"

This review was modified by whiteponyranch on February 08 2017 04:45:02 PM

Good value. Shipper had challenges

"Good selection and pricing for my refrigerator. Shipper had some challenges but their communication was pretty good. Monday shipment was cancelled at last minute because the driver fell. Tuesday shipment was cancelled at the last minute because they couldn't find the refrigerator. It was delivered on Saturday 2/4 (13 days after it was ordered) without incident. They did call each time with details. It was a bummer to lose work time due to late notice. "

This review was modified by l_draggoo on February 07 2017 06:45:06 PM

Excellent customer service!

"The microwave we received came much faster than we anticipated. However upon arrival we unpackage and noticed the item had a small dent On the door. I called customer service and it was a breeze to get it resolved. They are sending a technician to install a new door on the microwave ASAP! I'm thrilled that they took responsibility for the error and corrected it immediately. What a great company to work with! I will be buying all my kitchen appliances from this company. Great prices too!"

This review was modified by slrodfamily on February 07 2017 11:45:01 AM

2017-02-05

"Item was delivered on time. Very easy experience"

This review was modified by aboyapati on February 07 2017 09:30:01 AM

Great prices - fast delivery

"Everything was exactly as described. I have been telling friends to shop AJ's!"

This review was modified by julesking on February 07 2017 12:30:03 AM

happy with service

"Product was great, arrived early, very Happy with this company!"

This review was modified by georgeandsandra on February 07 2017 12:15:33 AM

Excellent service!!!!

"Aj Madison and the folks that delivered our range did an incredible job!!! AAAA++++"

This review was modified by chowhoundmeister on February 07 2017 12:15:32 AM

Awesome

"The delivery guys had no trouble finding my place and it's not easy let me tell you.

I cant rate my stove as of yet due to the fact it's not going to be hooked up for another month or so.

Thank you so much guys.

This review was modified by nyoka_corley on February 07 2017 12:15:10 AM

2017-02-03

"Bad experience website states microwave in stock and microwave is not in stock and I received a email two weeks ago stating it would be in stock and they would complete my order and I have not received any other e-mails or phone calls and have not received my microwave"

This review was modified by tabera05 on February 07 2017 12:15:07 AM

The Best

"Always the best price and super fast shipping, I'll only buy from AJ Madison!"

This review was modified by bcrotty21 on February 07 2017 12:15:06 AM

Quick and Painless

"Super easy order, helpful people, and quick delivery. Super satisfied :)"

This review was modified by storygarvie on February 07 2017 12:00:33 AM

No Problem!

"Everything went as expected. My new Oven looks and works great. The price was right..."

This review was modified by mikedonald92 on February 07 2017 12:00:30 AM

Horrible Delivery Estimation

"Way off on delivery estimates. Was told I would receive order weeks ago still have not received!! Disappointed customer"

This review was modified by shannon-62413 on February 07 2017 12:00:11 AM

2017-02-02

"Item on backorder (online site didn't reflect that), and replacement (alternate model) suggested to save time. Replacement arrived later than the original would have. Shipping company decided their truck couldn't make it into my driveway, so the delivery guy walked it up and left it in the driveway, still packed on pallets. I'll have to pull all the truck packaging before I can move the unit into the house. I'm not impressed. I could have bought this same model from a lot of vendors, and will probably use a different one next time."

This review was modified by michael_quist on February 07 2017 12:00:10 AM

Item not in stock

"Buyer beware, item was on "back order" after I took a charge card out with them. They sent an email if they could order me something else and when I suggested a similar order they wanted to charge me more.felt like it was a slap in the face. bad service and out of stock items. Rebate website also crashed and was clunky when I started to fill that out."

This review was modified by kenjmalle on February 07 2017 12:00:06 AM

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,447 merchant members.