Stores > AJ Madison
  • AJ Madison AJ Madison Elite Status

Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
      800-570-3355
      800-570-7805
      sales@ajmadison.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review AJ Madison by clicking a star below.

2017-10-03

"Great pricing. Easy shopping. Great selection "

Great S

"Big box store couldn't get me what I wanted. These guys had it, mailed it. and it showed up in perfect condition. I'd recommend the to anyone."

Confused Shopper

"I found the washer and dryer set I wanted on AJ Madison's website for significantly less than others. During the process of purchase, we had some confusion on our end about the process for the 18 month 0% interest offer they were running. Every time I spoke with someone at AJ Madison, they were able to answer my questions, resolve our lingering misunderstandings, and make the purchase of my items seamless. I would recommend AJ Madison to anyone!"

2017-10-02

Where yachts go for appliances

"I am fleet Captain for several boats ranging between 50 and 110 feet long. I buy all our domestic appliances from AJ Madison. They have a great website interface, good customer support, superb selection, and competitive pricing. Haven't shopped anywhere else in years. Strong recommend."

Grea

"Personal was very helpful and courteous happy to done business . "

Poor shipping calculator

"You give them your zip code and shipping seems reasonable. Then you add your address and they add $$ to shipping"

Before today, I'd never heard of AJ Madison. N

"Now, I'll never forget them! What a fantastic website! the details I needed to make an intelligent decision on a product I've never seen or touched - with the confidence of being in the showroom!!

Amazing pricing, the added value of service plans if you want them, and oh yeah... you saved me so much money I'll get that White Glove delivery!!

Thank you AJ Madison, first time customer - but certainly NOT the last time.

Great choice

"Good prices, no tax, free delivery and endless selections. The site is easy to use. What more could a shopper ask for."

2017-10-01

Always easy to order... usually great delivery as well

"Have ordered a few times... haven't had an issue yet. Great prices and they support UPromise which makes the purchase a no brainer for my family."

2017-09-29

"The order process was very easy but it was not delivered yet. I was missing at the order process to get an estimate of the date for delivery. "

LP gas Conversion Kit included

"description includes note that the required LP conversion kit is included, An added savings for us. Waiting to see that it arrives with the cooktop as described."

2017-09-28

Super smooth. Extremely easy. LOVED the online chat in the midst of ordering. Helped me make a quick purchase decision!

"Loved the variety, detailed reviews, onscreen massive detail, ON SALE'ness of the items I have been thinking about, the in-home service agreement options, and online chat... all played a role in amazing purchase. AND the credit card application was quick and unexpectedly easy. LOVE the 18 months no interest for my higher priced appliances I purchased today."

2017-09-28

"Great prices hope the rest of the transaction goes as smoothly as the online ordering process"

2017-09-27

"I like your website and pricing"

2017-09-27

"I don't have my purchase yet"

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.