Stores > AJ Madison

• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.53/10 5.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10

2016-05-20

Would recommend

"Good prices. No problem with returning and not taking delivery of a dented refrigerator. Efficient and knowledgeable sales."

2016-05-20

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

"There is a 20% restocking fee ... who does that any more!?! With so many options to shop on line ... my advice is to shop elsewhere!!"

2016-05-19

Most helpful for door to door!

"Thanks guys, up & running with our new LG!"

Very easy transaction

"Ordered a sink, kitchen faucet, sink strainer baskets, and soap dispenser for a kitchen upgrade. Everything came on time, as promised. You can't get better than that."

A Little Wait For Microwave

"Was a little slow in responding to request for status report. Finally got conformation for delivery. Takes a while longer than was expected, but hope to have the unit soon. Takes patience when using online appliance orders, but can't beat the price. Update - Received the microwave and all is well. Everything is in perfect condition and working well. - Thanks "

This review was modified by ronmote-17991 on May 22 2016 01:56:01 PM

Good product and price

"I purchased a sink and facuit. The product and price were very good. The free shipping was good. I would have liked better shipping tracking i formation. Theactualdeliverdztexwerenot provided"

delivery delay

"when I ordered the a/c it said 3-5 days for delivery. I was never informed that it would take 15 days for delivery. I had to call 2 times to finally get a delivery date. Ordered the unit on 5/3 and received it on 5/18. The only great think about this was that the delivery man was very very nice and helpful."

2016-05-18

"The call to verify shipping address was tedious"

No problems!!

"Refrigerator was delivered in about a week and in perfect condition. Very pleased with your company and would buy from AJ again."

2016-05-18

Dream fridge for cheap, but ...

"AJM had the fridge of my dreams for several hundred dollars less than anyone else. YAY! But ultimately I 'paid' in other ways. There were extra fees to have it unwrapped and actually brought into the house. And shipment tracking was a farce: I got an email when the fridge actually left New Jersey, but then crickets until a phone call saying it would be delivered 24hrs later. Online tracking was useless, showing only that it had left NJ en route to its final destination.
Then it took TWELVE DAYS to actually get the fridge.
So I saved a lot of money, but I'm not sure I'd recommend AJM for a big purchase or for something you need soonish. Paying more for the same fridge at Costco - and getting their level of service - would have been worth it to me.

Exactly As Promised

"The washer and dryer that I ordered shipped the next day, arrived earlier than expected and were just what I ordered. Thanks to AJ Madison I had a brand new washer and dryer waiting for me when I moved to my new place. "

Great Experience!

"Website was easy, description was exact, delivery was quick and the product arrived in perfect order. The driver even called to tell me he was 1/2 hour out so I could have someone waiting to take the delivery from the truck. From beginning to end couldn't have been happier."

How do you do it?

"This is the second time I have used AJ Madison and both times they have exceeded my expectations. This last time I ordered an air conditioner/heater unit and told my installer it would probably be a couple of weeks before it came in. Two days later I received a call from the delivery company saying the unit would be delivered the next day. Wow, talk about fast. I will definitely use AJ Madison again and again. "

2016-05-17

"Quick delivery and excellent prices!"

2016-05-17

6 for the price of 4

"We buy A/C units for our apartment complex from Lowes and HD Supply and we literally got 6 for the price we usually pay for 4."

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,591 merchant members.