• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.63/10 4.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.18/10 4.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.40/10 3.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10

"Have not received it but not there fault UPS Trailier was late so it missed the connection will be delivered Oct 21, 2014"

"This would be a 5 star except the shipping company never scheduled the delivery date or time with me and they called and wanted to deliver in the next twenty minutes. I told them I was not at home but I could be back in about thirty minutes. They arrived about 40 minutes later. The delivery was to my garage so it was very quick. Not a very good way to deliver a large appliance."

"Item not even in stock. My credit was run ANYWAY for the financing option and I was offered a different model number. "

"Still haven't received my item. Tracking info is not helpful"

"Two weeks after having placed an icemaker order with AJMadison, and with no communication from them other than an email ad for Columbus Day sale, I looked up my Paypal account, and discovered that payment authorization for this purchase had been canceled. A call to AJMadison yielded only a voicemail message that the company is closed today (Friday). Totally frustrated, I went back online, to locate and purchase the same product from a more responsive source."

"Always a pleasure to do business with you!"

"I shopped around and AJ Madison had the best prices out of everybody. My order came quick and I am completely satisfied. I give AJ Madison 5 stars!"

"Good price, free shipping, good communication, and relatively fast arrival. Delivery folks were very accommodating and helpful."

"The order was placed on October 2nd and it has not been delivered yet, and today is October 17th.
Very disappointing!!!!!!!

"Good prices and selection. Simple to buy. Good communication about delivery. Delivery company was good as well. No problems ... just the way I like it."

"Two weeks after product ordered before it reached them. Then, 5-7 business before it reaches me. Not acceptable."

"The gentlemen that delivered the products were both courteous and prompt. They placed the items as instructed and offered additional assistance."

"Smooth, flawless transaction. Ordering went smoothly as expected, the shipping from NY to Texas was as promised and within 1 week. I was notified when it would arrive and it did arrive within the early part of the delivery window. The products were not damaged and, after installation, work as expected.
No complaints.

"Delivered on time and in good condition."

Customer service is excellent!

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.