• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.68/10 4.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.28/10 4.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"I have called 3 times to have my retractable downdraft from AJmadison. I was treated very rudely, sentences cut-off, told that I would be called the next day never called. This delivery service is awful and should never be used. As soon as I complete this text I will be calling again. I have offered to go to the warehouse and pick up my appliance myself. "

"Great price and works when I got it!"

"It has been 2 weeks since I placed my order. Despite my request, I haven't yet even received a shipping date or tracking info, much less my merchandize.
Why is this taking so long?

"I was able to find a washer that fit my needs exactly, I hadn't seen it anywhere else. Ordering was easy and delivery was much faster than I expected."

"Great transaction and pretty speedy shipping to Denver for $99. "

"Easy to order, super fast delivery! We haven't actually used the products yet, but I'm guessing they will be just what we were looking for."

"Price was right. Processing before shipment took several days. Then the sub-contracted delivery company was a little difficult to deal with. But overall the experience was fine. We got what we ordered; it just took some time."

"great delivery process - thanks"

"The first dryer that showed up had a big dent in the right side of the machine and the back of it had a bulge of it. They did get another dryer out right away when the received the rejected shipping invoice. The second one that showed up had a small dent again on the right side but the rest of it looked okay so I kept it because I really didn't have time to wait for another one to ship. over all they handled everything good. The dents looked like they were put there by a foot trying to move them. "

"Placed the order. Two weeks after order placed get message there is s back order. "

"Great service and great prices that I've found no where else."

"Delivery people did outstanding job"

"The cooktop came pretty quickly. The price was fair. The delivery guy was polite. All in all it was a great experience."

"I loved that you delivered but the delivery arrived an hour and a half after the latest time in the window that the trucking company gave. It arrived at 8:30pm on a Friday night. "

"Very fast shipping, product was in great shape"

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.