• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.52/10 5.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.26/10 4.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.09/10 5.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10

"The service from AJ Madison was poor and I'm extremely dissatisfied with the customer service."

"The order was delivered sooner than expected. Even so, I would have liked to have known, prior to shipment, when it would be shipping and an expected delivery date. "

"This was my second purchase from AJ Madison, last year I bought a Whirlpool induction stove and recently a LG refrigerator. I don't think I would ever buy an appliance anywhere else. The prices are the best especially with free shipping and no taxes for Massachusetts. The other very important reason is the service which is professional, and exceeded my expectations for an example with both deliveries the appliances were carefully brought into my house and set in place. There is normally an extra charge but I hadn't opted for that service. I was pleasantly surprised and relieved that it was done automatically. Lastly, the quality of the products offered and the selection is extensive and I have never found lower prices. I am extremely happy with both appliances I selected and I try to recommend AJ Madison to people considering purchasing an appliance. "

"Everything worked out fine."

"Poor customer service & relation."

"just what I ordered very five stars "

"Product arrived on time and in good condition"

"Order delivered without issues and when scheduled"

"Can't beat the prices, so that is certainly a plus. But we went for almost 2 weeks with no updates, finally called in and told the appliances were on backorder. Took a total of 3 weeks, so plan accordingly."

"Worked hard to deliver on our schedule during constitution hours on a job site.
Multiple phone calls by the schedulers de it all happen in very smooth fashion- thanks!!!

"We live in a remote part of northern California, & event though our dishwasher would be shipped all the way from the East Coast, it was amazing to us that shipping was going to be NO CHARGE, but it made it here safely in about a week. Also the selection from AJ Madison was very good, & we were able to order just what we wanted."

"Even though our building was difficult to access, the delivery guys were very understanding and professional. I liked their friendliness and calmness during a hectic move between buildings. I also appreciated the phone calls with a heads up on when to expect them. An overall pleasant experience!"

"Yes, they delivered!
The hood arrived on time, the packing looks great, and I am pleased.

"Surprisingly fast delivery and great price."

"Delivery was in a professional and timely manner. I was somewhat apprehensive ordering an appliance online but AJ Madison made the experience pain free. Thanks!"

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,702 merchant members.