• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.13/10 4.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.56/10 3.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.79/10 2.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10

"Ordered a LG Refrigerator. They processed order and scheduled delivery. 3 days later they said they could not deliver although they had given me a date because the model was discontinued. They offered me a new model at $60 more. I asked them to eat the difference. They said no. I bought a refrigerator from Sears instead."

"I have to say that the men who delivered my appliances were very polite and handled my appliances with care. A+++"

"Easy to find products on web site , delivered in 3 to 4 days and crated well."

"Excellent customer service - both during the product inquiry and order placement process as well as with follow-up inquiries...all the way through to delivery"

"AJ Madison processed the order efficiently and timely. However, you need to be aware that our issue is with the freight company, YRC Freight! Order was shipped 9/5/14, BUT was not received until 9/24/14. It has been travelling all over the United States because someone put the wrong zip code on the Bill of Lading. 89145 instead of 69145...The error was discovered 9/9/14, in Chicago but it was on a direct trailer to Las Vegas and they would not change it. Therefore, it sat in Chicago, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, and Denver before arriving in Bridgeport NE terminal for delivery to Kimball. "

"Easy on line purchase, best price, prompt delivery, will purchase again from your store."

"The guys who made the delivery were very courteous and professional."

"Great price fast delivery product arrived in great condition. Double packaging might have been a little overkill, though."

"What I really appreciated about AJ Madison was they ship direct to their own affiliated delivery guys. These delivery people are not like the ones I have experience with before on truck freight delivery. They handled the delivery carefully. They were great to deal with and I ended up buying another appliance because of them. Great service AJ Madison."

"Waited 3 wks for communication. They say that my paypal was declined. Ive had zero issues with paypal and I use them regularly. They wanted my card over the phone which I declined. They said i can reorder. I did, with another site for less. "

"Still waiting for my delivery "

"I found exactly what I was looking for; your site was easy to navigate and delivery was prompt."

"I placed my order on September 9th. After only the initial correspondence immediately after the order when they tried to sell me more warranty), I did not hear anything for 9 days either by phone or email. The order status never changed from "processing" though they wasted no time charging my credit card. On the 18th of September, I called customer service and was on hold for approximately 20 minutes. When I finally got through, I was told that the item was on backorder and that it will be an ADDITIONAL 2 to 3 weeks before I receive the item! Today is September 23rd and I have not heard anything - 2 weeks and counting.

I understand that sometimes products are on a backorder and that a customer might have to wait. But the failure to keep a customer informed of a situation until they are forced to call customer service is very poor company management. A customer should NEVER be ignored. I cannot comment on any quality beyond this because I have yet to hear from the delivery company OR customer service. The ONLY way that I would purchase from AJ Madison again is for a very deep discount, but only if I am in absolutely no hurry at all.

"The website was user friendly and I received my package faster than I thought I would. "

"I'll start by saying the service I received from the staff was very courteous and responsive. I did however find their inventory statement to be quite misleading. The deciding factor in placing my order was that the product was said to be "in stock". That turned out to be entirely untrue. Not only was the merchandise not in stock at Madison, it had yet to be fabricated at the plant. What I thought would be a 2 or 3 day wait turned into 7 working days until the product was ordered from the plant, fabricated and shipped. Be careful."

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,844 merchant members.