• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.65/10 4.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.85/10 3.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"Customer service was excellent. I had a problem with the original delivery and had to cancel it and reschedule it for the next day. This was handled very promptly and professionally. Delivery of appliance was also handled perfectly. I will definitely shop at AJ Madison again if I need appliances in the future."

"The first order came in badly damaged! Maybe not all their fault. We will see what the second one looks like."

"Great prices, fast delivery--very satisfied."

"They only deliver curbside, so I had to pay someone to meet the truck and unload the box (100 lbs). The delivery truck was 4 hours late - they were supposed to arrive between 2-4, didn't show up until 8pm. At 6pm the dispatcher tried to tell me the truck was "minutes away" but when he told me the location I laughed out loud - nowhere near my neighborhood, and on a Friday night in Los Angeles. The dispatcher agreed to reschedule, but never told the driver, so when he showed up at 8 o'clock he tried to bully me into accepting a package that I had no way to get from the street and up two flights of stairs. Don't order from this company. "

"love their website, easy to navigate. quick delivery. smooth experience"

"Placed an order on July 4, got an email saying it will ship in 1-2 weeks. its over 2 weeks, the order is still stuck in Processing stage, even though they have charged my Amex. Another hassle do deal with, like i have nothing better to do in life than chase after orders."

"quick and painless ordering process. Product ordered was received ahead of estimation."

"Delivery delayed by a few days."

"Purchasing experience over the Internet was wonderfull, people contacted me the day after to make sure all the data was correct, they even tried to sell me an extended warranty; however, the item I purchased was not available as it has been obsoleted by the manufacturer.
Why to show items in the catalog when they are not available?

"AJ Madison provided a quality product at a great price. delivery was prompt and professional. "

"Ordering was easy. Two notifications of delivery were received and the product was delivered promptly and as promised. So far, I am very pleased with your product. "

"Placed an Order for a Samsung washer/dryer on june 26th. Pricing was great, I got a good deal - they had a july 4th sale going on. They beat home depot by about $400 for the washer+dryer. Its been 23 days so far and I order hasn't shipped yet. Apparently the model I chose has been backordered - which is fine, except they didnt tell this to me when I ordered it or when they called me to verify my CC or when I called back to check the order status.

There were other models in stock at HD or Lowes or even AJ madison, which were on sale for july 4th. I probably would have selected a different model had I known about the backorder.
I was told this morning that my order will ship on july 21st and it should take another week to 10 days for it to actually show up in my house.

"Wow I found AJ Madison as a stroke of good luck and I really got lucky. Great price and customer service as well as speedy delivery everything went smoothly and not 1 problem.
This is how buying should be Cheers from a very happy customer.

"Ordered a dryer without any problem or delays. Staff was quick to confirm estimated time of arrival in addition to tracking system. Delivery made contact (1) day before to arrange time of delivery. Package complete. So far so good. Thanks people at AJ Madison.

"Good product, at a good price, shipped quickly"

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.