• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.13/10 4.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.91/10 3.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

"I have ordered appliances from AJ Madison for my home and business. All orders were filled and delivered promptly. "

"So far so good - only challenge was trying to coordinate the delivery date."

"Everything was perfect...."

"Great product. Could not be happier. Thank you."

"Still haven't received the order....sent request for a status just this morning. "

"Great product, great price, fast delivery. Can't do much better than that."

"Read many poor reviews on this company and had some concerns. Did some online research and determined that the where a Better Businness Bureau A+ company that had resolved all complaints. Decided to go with them. Placed my order on a Sunday and received my merchandise on Wednesday. Delivery people were great on scheduling the delivery and carried the merchandise into my home where ever I wanted it placed. Prices were significantly less than anyone else. Saved over $350 on my Sharp microwave drawer purchase. Highly recommend them based on this single experience."

"AJ Madison performed as expected. Thanks"

"Deliveries extra early in the morning and mistaken purchased item brought out

Not happy with delivery cost for the errors that occurred and the inconvenience of being woken up at 6am to answer the door

"The appliances were delivered quickly and are exactly what I expected."

"The website advertised in home delivery- that is delivery to the exact location for the AC units in our apartment. For that reason we bought them from AJ Madison. Instead we got FED EX outside front door. Waited over 7 days for delivery and had to pay tax AND shipping. I would never have used AJ Madison and used Amazon or Sears had I known this was the case. It was false advertising and I'm reporting it. "

"price was great delivery was bad 10 days late from purchace company could not trace package del agent was rude del pack to back yard and left yelling at me as to where are you never again "

"Order came on time packaged well."

"Canceled the order due to very poor customer service & honesty.. I guess some find out the hard way when you do business online.."

"Items were shipped quickly and arrived on time. The new Bosch Dishwasher and LG Microwave are now installed and so far working great!! (PS... Wife is happy!)"

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.