• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.67/10 4.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.14/10 4.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10

"My husband and I ordered a refrigerator online through AJ Madison using a credit card. We got an email the following day that there was a problem with the payment. I called immediately, yet had to leave a message. After no returned phone call, I called again and left a message later the same day. I never did get a call back. I waited for the weekend, assuming that no one was there to look into the matter. Three days later there was two charges on my credit card for the same purchase, as well as another email stating that there was a problem with my payment, yet no returned phone call. This was no small charge. Over four thousand dollars. I called and spoke with Frita, in the accounting department about the situation who assurred me that they would correct it. They conferenced me in on a call with my bank and tried to tell my bank it was an error on their end even though the bank had already released the funds to cover both payments. The billing department also called my bank and tried to say they had no record of this, but were going to look into it. I then personally called my bank when I had not heard back from AJ Madison, and they informed me that AJ Madison had attempted to charge my card a third time for the same purchase. Once everything had finally been straightened out after several days, I had a few questions for Frita. However, she was rude, uncooperative, loud, and extreemely hostile on the phone, refusing to speak politely to me and answer my questions. I just wanted reassurance that my card would not be charged again after all the funding was released back to me, and my order was cancelled. I never got that reassurance, and therefore ended up feeling forced to cancel my card, which my bank happily agreed to reissue a new one. I have never dealt with someone so unprofessional in all my life. Frita costed AJ Madison not only the sale of a refrigerator, but also any future business from us. I only wish we had been dealth with more professionally. We were looking forward to our purchase. We will be shopping elsewhere. Thank you to whomever worked to rightly correct the mistakes made by your company. Some training would be beneficial for your employees. "

"I ordered a trash compactor Nowhere in the description did it say that the door did not open like every other brand and model or every trash compactor. You need 2 hands to open it! I never installed or even opened the box fully and they would not let me return it without paying shipping and restocking fees totaling almost as much as compactor itself. I will never buy anything from them and I would recommend nobody else to do so either."

"I've ordered from AJ Madison several times. They always have what I need. Sometimes it's something I can't find anywhere else. Always, what I order is delivered very quickly."

"Good communication - polite staff. Item was delivered exactly as stated it would be. We will use these folks again; much better than local 'box store'."

"Delivery is not working out.
Promised delivery Tuesday between 4-6 and got a phone call at 9 to reschedule the fallowing morning at 8. Stayed home from work and had to leave at 9:30. Got a phone call from the driver at 10 say he'll be at my address in 15 minutes. I wasn't there so he said "no delivery maybe next week". WTH? When I asked if there was someone I could call the person on the other side said "no, goodbye" and hung up. Agh, thanks?

"Excellent service. Very pleases"

"When we ordered the GE stove, it was not stated on the Madison website that it would not be available until after November 1, 2014. So aside from the delay in delivery, we really have no opinion, at this time, regarding the Madison 'experience'. We're looking at a 3-week delay, so hopefully it does get here at the beginning of November."

"Good communications on shipment, but order dept did not verify if a connection kit was needed. While I paid for in home delivery, stove was left in garage and not removed from box"

"Refrigerator was delivered with no issues. Will order my new range next."

"Ordered and payed on the 8th and only on the 23rd did I have any idea when it would be delivered, this is wholly unsatisfactory communication of services. I will not use this vendor again."

"Ordering is easy, delivery prompt every time I order."

"I was happy with the ordering process and customer service directly from the company, however, I was less than thrilled with the delivery company. They were running behind and in a big rush so they did not want to take a few extra minutes to remove the fridge doors so that we could get it inside. It is a condo residence and a refrigerator cannot just be left in the hallway. Other than this, I was happy overall with price and customer service."

"Ordering was easy and delivery was on time"

"Delivery guys were great."

"applying for promo financing was easy until my computer crashed and did something odd after I clicked to end. Something with the program in applying for the credit card...I ordered the fridge 09/29/14 it was shipped 10/02/14 and I did NOT receive it until 10/16/14. I would have been fine if they told it was going to take this long but they never return my calls and when I told them I wanted to cancel the order they told me we would like to offer you a 1yr extended warranty on the fridge and I will be emailing it to you on 10/14/14. I have yet to receive it. Not sure if all this headache was worth saving the extra money. It would be great if they would just follow up and follow through. I was very excited to use them as they were recommended to me by a friend....lets just say I was very disappointed and still waiting for my FREE extra one year :-( OH and yes I was billed way ahead for the fridge and never rec'd it...I called the credit card company and they said I had to call AJ and then AJ said we can't help you. Please call the credit card company."

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.