Stores > AJ Madison
  • AJ Madison

Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
      800-570-3355
      800-570-7805
      sales@ajmadison.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
Voice your opinion! Review AJ Madison by clicking a star below.

2017-05-06

Very good

"The delever was awesome very nice men"

2017-05-06

great experience

"everything went well for my delivery and purchase, so happy to have my new dishwasher :)"

2017-05-05

AJ Madison was fine. Their freight services are still in question.

"I have been following my shipment via tracking with their freight service company. On Wednesday my shipment arrived in Elgin, Illinois. Elgin is about a thirty minute drive from my house depending on traffic. This is Friday afternoon. I still don't have my cabinet. I called this morning to find out that yesterday it was sent to another facility in Chicago!!! Miles away!! This morning it was on a truck being sent to Romeoville, Illinois. Miles away!!! They still haven't phoned me to arrange a delivery. Heaven only knows what kind of shape this crate will be in when I finally get it. It has gone from truck to truck to truck to truck. Not happy. At all."

Viking range

"Great overall experience."

Fast and easy purchase

"Went very smooth. Great communication from AJ"

Good and Easy

"I have praise for our transaction and the only thing I would have liked was a way of tracking the dishwasher on it's journey to me. Such a quiet dishwasher. And such a nice design."

They are O.K.

"I did get the fridge I wanted for the best price so that is good. The overall experience of shopping with AJ Madison was a bit of a pain. I don't mind waiting for holidays but communicating your delay is probably a good idea.
Keep in mind that if you decide to finance your purchase you will have to send them proof you are a person. I had no idea about this and had I not called my fridge would have been delayed even longer because of it. I also found it a general hassle.
Finally, the shipping company they used was supposed to unpack my fridge and remove the pallet. They pulled the plastic off but I had to get my ratchet set out, balance my brand new fridge on a table and remove it myself.
I'm going to buy an LG electric stove next. AJ's has it but I will probably get it somewhere else just to avoid the hassle.

Range great - refrigerator zero

"We ordered 2 items: a Summit range and an Amana refrigerator. The range arrived in good condition, it was packed in a box. The refrigerator has a serious dent (I provided a photo) in the back as it was only packaged (by Amana) on a plastic runner on a pallet, with Styro corners, shrink wrap and a couple of straps. Madison can't tell me whether the severity of the dent might have damaged the coils - they have no technicians who could access the damage.
They have offered us a discount to keep it - but we cannot be sure if the damage will affect the reliability of the unit. This unit is for my 93 year-old mother - she doesn't need the hassle of it breaking down.
We are asking for a replacement.

Exactly as ordered

"We ordered a microwave and was delivered on time and works perfectly. Will definitely order from their website again when needed. "

2017-05-03

"Provided a hard to find item and delivered in a timely manner. Excellent!"

Really impressed

"I was cautious, but I have to say I am impressed. Good communication all along from the minute we ordered. delivery was about 20 min later then planned but they called us to let us know and fridge was carried into the house! It looks fantastic and once the electrician is done we will plug it in and see....so far great experience would do it again. "

Hood order

"Ordered online. Communication great. Delivery as promised and exceptional."

Missed first delivery date

"Missed first delivery date"

2017-05-02

These guys are crooks.

"Horrible, nothing clear, they treat you like an animal. Never go near them again "

2017-05-02

AJ Madison Review

"Ordering was efficient, delivery was as planned. "

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,408 merchant members.