Stores > AJ Madison

• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.95/10 4.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.41/10 4.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.04/10 3.04/10

2016-11-22

On time

"On time and able to deliver without signature on request "

packaging is insufficient

"The packaging of the Meile Warming Draw was woefully inadequate arriving at our home in pieces and with holes. Since the unit is pretty heavy I think you need to dramatically improve the packaging to ensure there is no damage!!"

Worst Delivery Service I've Ever Experienced

"I will actually be calling to find out how I cancel my order completely tomorrow morning. And I'll be spreading the word loud and far that AJ Madison is not a company any of my friends, relatives, or aquaintences should bother working with. You have wasted a great deal of my time, my energy, and my money.

My frustration and anger stem from the inability to schedule a convenient delivery time, coupled with a delivery team who clearly is not paying attention to what they are delivering (no you may not do a drive-by drop-off and leave a fridge sitting in my driveway while I'm not home), and topped off by having been lied to and finding myself still not having delivery of my ordered product after moving around flights (at a personal cost) in an effort to be available during the "only" time someone could be in my area to deliver my product.

And after all that. Here I sit. Without a fridge. Weeks after my initial purchase. I will now be buying one through a local retailer with a better dedication to customer service. One who can actually deliver the product they claim to be selling.

Solid

"Great value. Excellent price on our dishwasher. Even included a rebate that we can fill out online. Be aware that shipping time usually takes longer than normal online shopping. Appliances are delivered via freight. They did a great job with handling and delivery - just takes a little longer."

Amazing service

"The delivery guys who attached the new stove and took out the old one were amazing! Great service, they were super knowledgeable and had a very much appreciated sense of humor. They also kept me updated with their location which was extremely helpful. "

Delivery is very show

"Ordered a washer and refrigerator some 3 weeks ago been told it would be delivered but still has not arrived. This is bad business."

2016-11-21

In stock and promptly delivered, what's not to like?

"Carry most brands and models. Turnaround is quick

2016-11-20

Delivery by best in class

"Got a good deal but the best part was the recpectable and professional guys making the delivery. Top notch and surly the closers for an Ecomm biz."

Still Waiting

"They are a scam....I ordered washer and dryer two weeks ago and have yet to receive it! BEWARE!!!!"

Flawless

"This is the second time we have ordered major appliances from Aj Madison. In both instances appliances were delivered on time and in perfect condition. The delivery was extremely smooth and very professional.

We have purchased two refrigerators, a dishwasher, and two gas ranges over the years. The price has always been the best and with a smooth purchase process and delivery, what's not to love.

Never Delivers

"I need a new washer, mine is being recalled so ordered matching set. I was hesitant to order from them, but they had the better price, I have in past with multiple delivery issues. They did not disappoint right off the bat my order was going to be shipped for at least ten days from order date. That day arrived and check for the shipping info guess what, pushed another two weeks. Never again learned my lesson."

Washer/Dryer

"Great price, no delivery charge and speedy delivery!"

New microwave

"Product was as described and arrived in a very timely manner. Microwave is attractive. Many thanks"

crummy company

"They said the washer i bought on 11/o4/16 was 399.00 with free shipping then switched the price to 369.00 then charged 100.00 shipping so they could milk more money out of me. then they estimated it shipped by 11/11/16 its close of business on 11/19/16 and no washer. 100.00 bucks for shipping and no washer they must be getting a kick back from the laundry matts. First and last time for using this company and will report the bait and switch to BBB. For 401.00 i could have bought the same washer at another company free shipping and had it already!!!!"

2016-11-19

Still don't have appliances.

"I'm not sure if it's just bad luck or what, but we still don't have the appliances we ordered on October 8th. The original trucking company handed them off to a local company in the Minneapolis area. They sat there for a number of weeks, then they finally scheduled delivery for Wednesday, November 16th. On Saturday, November 12th, the trucking company called to say that the scheduled driver was hurt in an accident and they needed to reschedule for Saturday, November 19th. We mentioned that a snow storm was expected Thursday and Friday of that week, but they said it would still be delivered. The storm ended Friday evening and dumped about 15" of snow (with significant drifting). We scheduled to have our driveway plowed Friday night or Saturday morning, but when they came to plow at 10 pm on Friday night, they were unable due to some fallen trees. Unfortunately, the plow driver did not notify us of the problem and we discovered it Saturday morning. We cleared out the trees, but we were unable to get the road plowed by the time the delivery truck arrived. They were scheduled to come between 10 am and 2 pm and they arrived just before 10 am. The drivers walked down the driveway with us and decided it was not in good enough condition to drive on. They called their supervisor and I talked to him. He basically said they would need to reschedule the delivery. I'm not sure when we'll get the appliances, but I imagine it will be at least a week or two out, so probably sometime in early December. Hopefully, we can schedule it when there is not a snow storm in the forecast."

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,606 merchant members.