Stores > AJ Madison

• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.72/10 5.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10

2016-04-21

Order Arrived With No Trouble

"Can't say how much I loved my experience with AJ Madison! My refrigerator and cook top arrived with no damage. It takes a little more time, but the money I saved made it a worthwhile experience. I highly recommend them!"

Just as I'd hoped

"I was able to purchase exactly what I wanted, less costly than the box chains, ordering was easy and quick, delivery scheduled and done when stated. Arrived in perfect condition. I'm very pleased with my experience."

Avoid AJ Madison!

"They will charge you hundreds of dollars to return even small items (brand new in an unopened box). "

This review was modified by karlrcwendt on April 20 2016 05:53:44 PM

2016-04-20

"Quick shipment and great communication"

2016-04-20

Missed delivery time slot and never called back

"They missed the delivery time they set up and then I called them to re-schedule and nobody ever called back. My wife only told me yesterday that the item was delivered to our neighbor who apparently signed for it when it wasn't even scheduled to be delivered. I have still yet to see the item ordered as I was out of town for several days. Very, very poor delivery service."

Freakin" Awesome!

"No trouble selecting, ordering or shipping. Received my order in one week even though it was interlined with two trucking companies due to my remote location. No damage on delivery. Even received help with getting correct rebate information. Will definitely look to this site again for future needs."

2016-04-19

"Great Refrigerator based on early use. Key is it fits in a small area"

2016-04-19

Quick shipment, delivered as promised.

"Happy customer, will be happy to buy from AJMadison again."

AJ MADISON rules

"Easy to order fast to ship and smooth delivery in house."

2016-04-19

"Purchase and delivery went very smoothly...no issues!"

2016-04-19

"We were very satisfied with the ordering process, the phone help with questions, and we appreciated the ontime delivery of both of our items. It was a pleasure dealing wtih the phone support--was very helpful, answered all questions in a patient and well explained manner--good job!
George & Dot Schmidling

2016-04-18

"Received Miele range with a blemish on top. Took days for them to tell me to just call Miele to have them look at I. "

Almost impeccable ...

"Great price and service overall.
If I could change something I'd want the 3rd party delivery company that they use to be more punctual with updates and proactive with communication. Other than that the experience was perfect!

Great service

"Best price anywhere, easy ordering, and the guys who delivered were awesome! The baby was screaming, so I couldn't help, and the fridge didn't fit through the door. They took off the packaging and got it in for me; so appreciative!"

24" wall oven found at a great price

"Ordered a 24" wall oven. Great price. Oven was shipped and delivered ahead of estimated arrival date. Completely satisfied with entire transaction. Would not hesitate to order from AJ Madison again."

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,612 merchant members.