Stores > AJ Madison

• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.49/10 5.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.34/10 5.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.68/10 3.68/10

Not delivered.

"Not delivered. Form left at our door does not indicate when they will return to deliver it."

Deliver right on time!

"The drivers were courteous and helpful. AJ Madison kept me informed daily of the time of delivery and on line for all documentation. I can't wait to hook up my new oven once my kitchen floor is installed.

Thanks,

Wils

2016-09-21

good store good good prices

"good store wide selection good prices"

Item never shipped

" I ordered a decor microwave. On September 7. The shipment delivery date was set for September 15. Track in the item on UPS the item never was sent on the 15th I called AJ Madison to call inquire. AJ Madison's investigation revealed that the item was never shipped to the shipper. The item as of today the temperature 28th is still not been sent to the shipper and it's expected delivery date is September 26, I asked AJ Madison if they could do an expedited shipping at their costs which they did not to I am still waiting for the item."

Delivery was okay

"Received an automated call (annoying) that said delivery was 10 minutes away. Truck showed up 35 minutes later. I asked what I was signing for and was answered with "yes" (annoying).

Delivery was efficient. Happy with my purchase.

early delivery

"everything was perfect and it was early"

On time, as advertised.

"Ordered a microwave oven. It arrived exactly as advertised. Was in good shape with no problems. First order from AJ Madison and will use again. "

2016-09-20

Delivery service didn't deliver good service!

"While I was pleased with the pricing of the products the delivery service was poor at delivering in an efficient manner. They showed up the first time with no warning when no one was home. I called when they were 15 min away and they wouldn't return, even though they were coming to MD from NJ!! Then stated they would come back a different day. That also was botched and they then gave me a two day window it should arrive. Two days!! Who can set aside their schedule for two days. I had to coordinate with a contractor to be at my home to receive it. Never again will I buy from them if they continue to use this delivery service. "

Fridge arrived damaged

"Delivery Driver called me and said that there was a big dent in side of fridge and wanted to know if he should still deliver it. I called AJ Madison and told them of the situation. Customer service rep said to have him deliver it and if the damage was not impacting the functionality of the fridge and I still wanted to accept it they would offer a discount on the fridge. I accepted it and then called back and asked for the discount and have not heard from any one at AJ Madison. I left multiple messages with sales rep and customer service and they will not respond. So now I have a damaged fridge that we paid full price for and they are not honoring their offer of a discounted price for a damaged product."

So far so good

"Quick delivery and good communication. So far so good on the Samsung Smart Oven.

Still waiting

"Ordered on 9/6 still have not received washer or dryer. Stated on back order no shipping date given. Hope I can still get rebates."

Great experience

"Bought a dishwasher from AJ Madison. The process was very easy. The price was great. I'm going to buy from this company again. "

2016-09-20

item as described but ground shipping takes 4eva.......

"Great price, item as described, no complaints at all regarding product or customer service. My only issue is that we shipped this across the country, to California and it took over a week from date of purchase to receive."

Great Service

"This company can't be beat! Lowest price of anyone, and free delivery to your driveway. I have no problem installing if i can get it shipped for free :) Delivery guys were great and the unit came in perfect condition. I will buy all my appliances from these guys!"

2016-09-20

Need to include complete measurements

"The dryer is a VERY tight fit into our closet. I would have appreciated exact front to back measurements. This dryer is curved in the front AND on top (which is very weird and prevents being able to fold clothes on top without them falling off). We are going to have to hire someone to put in a side vent on the dryer and cut a special hole in the wall the the outside of the house to vent it. I'm quite frustrated. Wish I had NOT bought on line because of this.

Also, delivery people did not carry away all the packaging, even though we paid $170 extra to install and remove the old appliances. I would think they would be kind enough to haul away the packaging, too.

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,632 merchant members.