Stores > AJ Madison

• AJ Madison

• Address: 3605 13th Ave. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: sales@ajmadison.com
    • Phone: 800-570-3355
    • Business Hours: Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    • Fax: 800-570-7805

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.22/10 6.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.35/10 5.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.74/10 5.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

2016-07-19

Good company, great prices and more

"I looked everywhere for a dishwasher that would fit my needs and came upon AJ Madison and realized they have a lot more to offer. So I will most likely be shopping with them in the future for all my needs that they have available."

2016-07-18

Item was damaged, and they don't answer my calls

"Received item was significantly damaged. I tried several times to reach out to ask how to return the item, but they don't answer my calls. Wouldn't recommend this shop to anybody. Amazon's prices are comparable, but customer service is SO MUCH better."

Fast free shipping

"I order from AJ Madison frequently, products ship fast (many times the same day!) and prices are great."

2016-07-18

"Purchased a dishwasher, cooktop, and vent hood. The selection was good and the items were delivered in good condition, on time, and by a courteous and friendly delivery team.
I would not hesitate to use this merchant again or to recommend them.

2016-07-18

"Web site included all info needed and the ability to ad the mounting kit which is an excellent feature."

delivery

"Hello, I spent a very stressful afternoon as I was not notified that my dishwasher would be delivered today. I was out of town and received a call from the driver. He was very kind, but said he could not deliver my item without a signature.
I ended up having to email the "boss" and tell them it was ok to leave the delivery without a signature.
Very stressful. I now have my dishwasher sitting in my driveway.

A week later!!!!!!

"Bottom line is previously I have been very satisfied with Madison. This time no delivery occurred a week or more after I ordered. Then I am told they are only delivering. No setup no removal of old appliance. I thought I had white glove apparently NOT!

2016-07-18

Where the hell is my fourth of July deal?

"Still waiting. Hope they honor the rebate. "

done as stated

"done as stated. done as stated"

2016-07-18

"Great prices and selection.

Wrapped with love

"When my rangehood came in, the outside of the box was torn and dented and looked horible! I just knew it was damaged! When I stared to inbox it, I suddenly realized they had put a few extra layers of cardboard around the manufacturer box to protect it. I was impressed and my rangehood was not damaged at all! Well done shipping department!!!!"

Dubious Delivery

"Had to call to find out about delivery. Promised 10-2pm window Tues. They called back to change it to Wed 10-2pm. 9:00PM Tues, doorbell rings and it is the delivery. WHAT???"

Disappointed about the delivery

"My credit card was charged a week ago but we didn't find out they need to further examine the information until I finally received the email. When I called, I had to wait to be transferred and the people answered the phone was not that polite! Anyway. I have not received notice from the shipper when it will arrive."

2016-07-18

"Great price, great product, and friendly and competent delivery people! "

Back Cook'n In A Few Day Thanks To AJ

"Ordered a GE Advantium Microwave/Convection Oven...AJ Madison delivered in good order and in just a few days! Purchase process and setting up delivery quick and simple..."

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,537 merchant members.