Store Information Store Info
aHappyDeal.com Coupons
  • Rating 7.00/10 944 reviews

aHappyDeal.com is a merchant member
    aHappyDeal.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • aHappyDeal.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10

"This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with!! I would never go through them again and suggest that NO ONE ever does. I ordered two phones from this company on feb 6th, I paid 30 dollars for expedited shipping, I assumed that since they are in china it would take about a week or so, instead of the the normal 3 to 5 days, boy was I wrong!!! I finally received one phone on march 17th after sending about 16 e-mails to them and getting no response for 3 days I would get the response "please wait just 3 to 5 more days and then 24 hours and then we will send the tracking number". This went on for about 14 e-mail before I finally got a tracking number for one phone. I then had to wait another week before they sent the second phone which still has not been delivered. In every e-mail that I sent to them I told them to refund my shipping cost because I paid for 3 to 5 days not weeks. after everything that I had gone through with this company I thought that returning the 30 dollars was the least they could do, no they said nothing about the shipping and will not return my money! DO NOT order from them you will end up with nothing but a headache!! I will be putting this review on several sites, if you do order from them and don't get your order do not expect a refund in any amount they keep your money. If i could give them negative stars i would."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-06-2014

“Dear jhinkley08 ,

Regarding your order ,we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon .

indly

Erica

Ahappydeal Customer Service staff

aftersale01@ahappydeal.com”

"Very good company. Wide range of products. Very economical."

"I found ahappydeal.com in 2012 and at first I was not sure about the web site since it's was so cheap. I decided to buy a few iPhone accessories to test the web site. It took 2-3 weeks to get my items but I got them I was very please with the quality of the products and 2 years later I'm still buying from them. Since then I bought cables, tablet, more accessories and media player.
Pros:
- Quality
- Price
- Expedited shipping (DHL but you will have to buy duty, taxes and fee)
Cons:
- Standard shipping might take a while 3-5 weeks to Canada

In conclusion, price is really good and if you are not in a rush to get the item it's THE place to go. Otherwise choose expedited shipping but understand you will have to buy duty, taxes and fee. For Canada it's about 40% extra. It's still cheaper then buying from anywhere else.

"He hecho cuatro pedidos con aHappyDeal.com para España y todos ellos finalizaron con éxito. Los productos llegaron sin problemas y en un plazo razonable tiendo en cuenta la distancia.
Han resuelto en 24h vía email las dudas que tuve, de manera efectiva y amable.
Otros familiares y amigos han hecho compras en este sitio con el mismo resultado.
Recomiendo este lugar para hacer compras online.

"Fast shipping to Vegas. Great price and amazing customer service. "

"I've done several orders To ahapphydeal, buying tablet, and Phone Android. I've bought a watch Phone, too.

All this purchases were excellent. Shipment fast With dhl, hight quality, no one problems about fixing or repairing one of Them.
Conclusionally ahapphydeal il, in My impression, an affidabile and serious Store on Line.

"nice site.excellent customer support.all are perfect
iam very happy to byu from ahappydeal.com.
its my online byuing store.
continue this excellent job ahappydeal.

Netherlands Antilles

"My experience at a happy deal website have been great, i have made over 10 orders on that site, I've bought everything from cellphones, cases, tablets, headphones , memory cards etc.I must say that their service is second to none, their prices are excellent and their products are top of the class. Customer service is always their to help , whether you have an issue with a product or delay in shipment, no matter what , there is one person in particular Angie , she is really great (5 stars for you) . A happy deal is a great shopping website, highly recommended, ships worldwide."

"Using aHappyDeal.com was certainly one of my best online shopping experiences. Based in Shenzen, this company opened its virtual gates in 2006, so it was with a relatively high level of trust that I first approached them. After some thorough searching online to find my very first tablet, I was eventually brought to aHappyDeal.com, and was happy to find what I was looking for - a cheap, but sturdy tablet, that is suitable for webtv. I accidentally mistyped my delivery address, but the support team was quick to help me resolve this particular issue. With other issues however, they were not so quick to respond, so I ended up paying more customs than I would have liked to.
It was a particularly nice gesture on their part that after hearing word of this, they offered to pay 20% of the customs cost. I politely refused, since I was happy with my purchase, but really appreciated the notion behind it!
Pros:
- Nice products, accurate descriptions, detailed photos
- Generally low prices
- Helpful, friendly support team
Cons:
- Sometimes the support crew is late to respond, and although helpful, gets 'lost in translation'.
Overall:
Despite minor language barriers, and some bad translation in product info, support really does mean well, and are very friendly. The store is pretty straightforward, and has a lot to offer. Well recommended.

"Made two orders to be shipped to another person that claimed to ship within 24 hours. The site said it was on holiday until the 4th. Several days after the 4th I asked for a refund since it had not yet been shipped and was time sensitive. Customer service said the order was cancelled and a full refund would be given in a week. 2 weeks later, I receive half the refund. I ask them to refund the other half and they suddenly "ship" the other order the next day after they agreed to cancel and refund. I had already bought the items from another seller weeks prior. I hate deception. I wont be buying from again.

EDIT 2/25: Just received an email stating part of the order is out of stock and that the order (that I asked to have canceled and they agreed to refund but have not) will be partially shipped and will be missing items that I paid for. Keep in mind I asked this order to be canceled because they did not ship in time, and by the looks of it they STILL have not shipped if they realized they are out of stock. The "resolution" would be to refund my money as I asked the first time. Not lie, partially refund and ship half the order!

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-22-2014

“Dear esummer

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

Would you mind tell me your order number?I will check it for you.For this issue,we are so sorry for this trouble.Sometimes when you place an order on our website,we need time to test the items in your order,in your order to you can receive the item within good condition.Hope you can understand this situation.We will do our best to solve this issue for you.

We will be in touch with the customer to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.Many thanks.

Kindly

Erica

Ahappydeal Customer Service staff

aftersale01@ahappydeal.com”

"Excelente lugar para ir de compras Online, son serios en el envio y tienen una amplia gama de productos de gran calidad a unos precios sorprendentes. Mi ultima adquisición una tablet 7" con prestaciones de calidad, para mi nena, que esta disfrutando como loca :)viendo videos y juegos de android. "

"Ho scoperto aHappydeal.com navigando in Internet e con mia sorpresa ho trovato un mondo nuovo, ed ho voluto subito
provare ad acquistare. Oggi sono contento di questa novita'
avendo provato personalmente uno Smartphone ed un Tablet che mi hanno stupito sia per il prezzo che la qualita'.Sto gia'
facendo ulteriori ordini per me ed anche per i miei amici che non sanno usare molto bene il Pc quindi da parte mia aHappydeal e' promosso come Sito Specializzato in Elettronica di cui Vado Matto. Continuero' ad acquistare su questo Sito che consiglio a Tutti !!!!! un saluto da Max233 Rho-Milano-Italy

"I am very enthusiastic about the products and services from aHappyDeal.com.
Order was shipped within 48 hours and within the pre-specified number of working days delivered, but a faster delivery time would be appreciated.

This is one of the finest webhops I've ordered this product and therefore I will promote them with family and friends.

thumbs up for this shop

"Ordered a U.S. $350 phone that was "in stock" only to be told 33 days after ordering (and being in constant correspondence trying in vain to get it shipped to another address but that's another saga in itself) that it was "out of stock" ! This meant that if I had not have asked for Paypal refund, I would have been waiting a total of 4 months for the phone to arrive. BE WARNED STAY AWAY! Online Service is shocking, they do not understand English properly! Do not answer questions that could have solved issues. Even their response below is incorrect. I only ordered 1 PHONE! AND WAS NOT OFFERED A DISCOUNT OFF IT, JUST ON ANOTHER PHONE THAT I DID NOT WANT. RATHER THAN ORDERING ANOTHER "IN STOCK" ITEM WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF BEING LET DOWN A MONTH LATER AGAIN, I DECLINED. WHAT SHITS ME IS THAT DURING THE MONTH OF CORRESPONDENCE TO CHANGE SHIPPING NOT ONCE DID THEY TELL ME IT WAS OUT OF STOCK AND THE WHOLE TIME I WAS CHECKING IT WAS IN STOCK UNTIL THE LAST FEW DAYS WHEN I GOT SICK OF WAITING AND DEMANDED A TRACKING NUMBER. ONLY AFTER ASKING THIS DID THEY ADMIT TO ME THAT I HAD MISSED OUT ON THE SO CALLED "HOT DEAL"
MORE LIKE A COLD TURKEY UN-HAPPY DEAL MATE!

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-19-2014

“Dear GeneNilo

Regarding your order, because the item is hot sale, so many customers bought these items, so we need time to restock them again, and it have a delay.
we have refunded the two items to you. Please check your account about this.

We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.”

"I have made 2 purchases from ahappydeal.com. On both occasions the description of the products was accurate and the items were dispatched quickly"