aHappyDeal.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

I placed an order for a flashlight, batteries and some LED bulbs. I aHappyDeal.com to supply a tracking number which they did for a reasonable fee.

Within 7 days my order arrived, in perfect condition, well packaged.

To some people 10 days may seem long, but for a delivery to South Africa, that is incredibly good service.

The items purchased have since been used and abused and found to be of excellent quality.

"Very good and interesting store, I have been shopping from this store for past months and I have been very satisfied doing business with them. All the products are good ones and also I did received it in time and good conditions, my household electronics is mostly from ahappydeal.com .
I did recommend always my friends and family to buy from them.
I am happy with this store .

"Very disappointed and heart broken"

ARKANSAS

"This is day 7. my phone is still processing.
They told me to give them 2-7 working days.
Ok. Its day 7 why is my status the same
Then they send me a message from
I guess a customer service representative
 by the name brandsdragon which has a page
On this site guess what it aint been active since
2011..THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMING

"I have never had any issue with them until my last order.
My brother in the united states checked out on my behalf with his paypal account since I could not do it myself in nigeria. Today is the 18th, my order is still saying processing 13 days after payment.
What baffles me is that they make provision for submitting a ticket but they don't respond to our complains. He has on my behalf and I have myself here but still, no response. We have tried calling them several times, no response!!
I have bought from them several times through him and haven't experienced any problem. This is the highest order I have made from them, 694 dollars including shipping but I am afraid it would be the last except some kind of compensation is extended.
the most annoying thing is the fact that you cant communicate with them. For an online company, thats very negative!!

A dispute has had to be opened with paypal to retrieve the money paid to them of which they did not even send a mail confirming payment like they would usually.

I am rating them 4 stars because its the first time this would happen.

"I placed an order an it has been debit to my bank account but has not received it yet. I sent a ticket because I would like to know what the deal is with my order but I have not received a response from it either. Then I am reading online that orders come from China I wasn't aware of that, I thought this was located in the United States. What is the deal with my order? That is all I want to know. I promise I will not order from them again or recommend this site to any of my friends and family if I don't hear something back asap and I am seriously thinking about contacting the BBB. I order online frequently and this is the first time I have experience this. I am truly not HAPPY with this company's shipping/contacting/responsive behavior."

"Portable speaker shipped to nyc.march 1, no receipt to date just apologetic self-serving emails...never again!"

"I love ahappydeal.com! The prices are just what i can afford. I have ordered from there a couple times, and aside from the shipping time- i am a very pleased customer. Would recommend to anyone!!"

"This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with!! I would never go through them again and suggest that NO ONE ever does. I ordered two phones from this company on feb 6th, I paid 30 dollars for expedited shipping, I assumed that since they are in china it would take about a week or so, instead of the the normal 3 to 5 days, boy was I wrong!!! I finally received one phone on march 17th after sending about 16 e-mails to them and getting no response for 3 days I would get the response "please wait just 3 to 5 more days and then 24 hours and then we will send the tracking number". This went on for about 14 e-mail before I finally got a tracking number for one phone. I then had to wait another week before they sent the second phone which still has not been delivered. In every e-mail that I sent to them I told them to refund my shipping cost because I paid for 3 to 5 days not weeks. after everything that I had gone through with this company I thought that returning the 30 dollars was the least they could do, no they said nothing about the shipping and will not return my money! DO NOT order from them you will end up with nothing but a headache!! I will be putting this review on several sites, if you do order from them and don't get your order do not expect a refund in any amount they keep your money. If i could give them negative stars i would."

"Very good company. Wide range of products. Very economical."

"I found ahappydeal.com in 2012 and at first I was not sure about the web site since it's was so cheap. I decided to buy a few iPhone accessories to test the web site. It took 2-3 weeks to get my items but I got them I was very please with the quality of the products and 2 years later I'm still buying from them. Since then I bought cables, tablet, more accessories and media player.
Pros:
- Quality
- Price
- Expedited shipping (DHL but you will have to buy duty, taxes and fee)
Cons:
- Standard shipping might take a while 3-5 weeks to Canada

In conclusion, price is really good and if you are not in a rush to get the item it's THE place to go. Otherwise choose expedited shipping but understand you will have to buy duty, taxes and fee. For Canada it's about 40% extra. It's still cheaper then buying from anywhere else.

"He hecho cuatro pedidos con aHappyDeal.com para España y todos ellos finalizaron con éxito. Los productos llegaron sin problemas y en un plazo razonable tiendo en cuenta la distancia.
Han resuelto en 24h vía email las dudas que tuve, de manera efectiva y amable.
Otros familiares y amigos han hecho compras en este sitio con el mismo resultado.
Recomiendo este lugar para hacer compras online.

"Fast shipping to Vegas. Great price and amazing customer service. "

"I've done several orders To ahapphydeal, buying tablet, and Phone Android. I've bought a watch Phone, too.

All this purchases were excellent. Shipment fast With dhl, hight quality, no one problems about fixing or repairing one of Them.
Conclusionally ahapphydeal il, in My impression, an affidabile and serious Store on Line.

"nice site.excellent customer support.all are perfect
iam very happy to byu from ahappydeal.com.
its my online byuing store.
continue this excellent job ahappydeal.

aHappyDeal.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

aHappyDeal.com is not a merchant member
aHappyDeal.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!