• ZORO Tools

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 5/10 5/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.5/10 2.5/10

2012-12-18

"This seller is the best so far. I always buy product online and they were prompt and recieved my order well ahead of time. I highly recommend this seller to anyone."

2012-12-18

"delivered product in a timely fashion, as described. Will order from Zoro again."

2012-12-15

"No problems. Product delivered in timely fashion and as advertised. Good price."

2012-12-15

"Product exactly as described and in perfect condition. It also arrived very quickly."

2012-12-15

"I had a good experience with Zoro tools. Hope to do more business in the future."

2012-12-15

"product as described, good service"

2012-12-15

"The price made me place my order with ZORO. The order process or web site was not as smooth as some I have seen. I can't remember the details, I only remember that I was a little annoyed with the process, but the savings were great enough that I put up with the problem! The delivery was fast - the packaging we good."

2012-12-14

"my husband loved it and the shipping was very fast...thank you for such a good experience on my first order to your sight."

2012-12-14

"Great service. Fast shipping. Good price. Soil shop again! !"

2012-12-14

"Horrible, made the order 11/21/12 was told it would not ship until 12/11/12 and just got a call this morning that not only did it not ship on 12/11/12 it is on back order now until June. Never again. Thanks for ruining a christmas gift order. They will have no referrals from us."

Budzer1's Avatar

2012-12-14

"Excellent $$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$ $$$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$$ $$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ "

2012-12-14

"My experience w/ Zoro Tools was very positive. Quick, efficient, economical. "

2012-12-14

"yes, item was received and returned due to wrong item I ordered."

This review was modified by nellyhom1 on December 14 2012 12:29:43 PM

2012-12-14

"My Zoro tools experiance was very good. I got quick delivery and received my invoice promptly. I would surely use thier web cite again. I hope this has been helpful."

2012-12-14

"I have been using ZORO Tools since the beginning of the year. I am super shocked at how low the prices are in comparison to Grainger. At times I am able to save $200 an item and I get free shipping!!I always receive my order in a timely fashion and when it comes to customer service they are outstanding.You should really try it out. "

Share ZORO Tools's store rating

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member
ZORO Tools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!