Stores > ZORO Tools

Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

"everything went just perfect!! very professional, double checked on everything..a dealer to remember..thanks"

"My product was received quickly and was exactly as ordered. The web site was well designed and easy to use."

"zoro has a great selection and my items shipped quickly. over all im very pleased with zoro tools."

"Prompt service, good price, excellent quality product -- what more can you ask?"

"This seller is the best so far. I always buy product online and they were prompt and recieved my order well ahead of time. I highly recommend this seller to anyone."

"delivered product in a timely fashion, as described. Will order from Zoro again."

"Great service delivered promptly."

"I got my order in no time at all. Super fast shipping!"

"Awesome company. Will do business again!"

"The product was as advertised. Arrived on schedule with no damage. It was exactly as described and worked without flaw."

"I am very satisfied with my purchase of a safe from Zoro tools. The delivery was swift and timely, and my setup was accomplished without incident. The size of the safe is adequate for my purpose and I feel confident with the fire protection aspects afforded me by the device. This was my first purchase from Zoro but I will return to satisfy any future needs."

"Very responsive and delivered product ordered."

"The shelving unit that I purchased was excellant quality and they were delivered very promptly. "

"Very quick shipping and great pricing for the items we purchased. Thanks!"

Share ZORO Tools's store rating

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member
ZORO Tools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!