• Address: 1445 Armour Blvd

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I found doing business with Zorro Tools was a good experience. They delivered quickly, had a good price and high quality merchandise."

"Excellent! Fast shipping!"

"excellent, product delivered promptly and as advertised. Very competetive pricing."

"I was sent 4 too many of an item. The sales lady seemed less than impressed that I was being honest and bothering to tell ZORO and ship them back. ZORO could learn a lot from Dave Ramsey's EntreLeadership program.

The only thing you have to seperate yourself is service.

"Recieved item quickly and as described. Price was very good.
Overall an easy purchase and site was user friendly.

"ZORO Tools had the best price I could find on the internet for a quality pizza oven for our new shop. They offered a first-time customer discount if you signed up for their e-mailings. This item qualified for free shipping but that didn't slow it down at all. Ordered late evening 11/29/12 and arrived morning 12/5/12. Website was easy to use with "search" tool. PayPal was my choice of payment although there were many. Registration and checkout was simple with order confirmation, an e-mail when item shipped and tracking on the shipment. I have not opened the pizza oven box yet as our shop does not have shelves yet but it was packaged well. I would definitely check out their site when shopping again. Thanks ZORO Tools!"

"Fast shipping. Product was exactly as advertised. Very satisfied with entire transaction. Thank you."

"Great product, easy to order, arrived even faster than expected. Thank you Zoro."

"Order was delivered by fedex with no problems. Order was handled promptly and delivery was when promised."

"GREAT. WILL BE ORDERING MORE SOON."

"Service was excellent. Quick shipping. Would highly recommend this merchant."

"I was completely disappointed with my recent purchase. I was sent the wrong item and when I contacted customer service was told that the item I purchased was not available any more. I was only refunded the base price minus shipping costs and had to contact PayPal to file a complaint to finally get the full refund. I should not have been penalized for purchasing an item that you advertise on your website but don't have. I am sure that my experience is not typical but definitely was negative. "

"Top notch company, free shipping on orders over 50 bucks and free return shipping on any order your not satisfied with. I am a purchaser for Stoneham Drilling Williston, ND. and came upon them doing an item search. They are prompt, friendly and very professional."

modified review This review was modified by TwoThumbsUpForZoro on December 13 2012 09:39:28 AM

"Product received was exactly as promised and received very timely."

"Timely delivery, good prices on drum dollies"

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member
ZORO Tools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!