• Address: 1445 Armour Blvd

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"I have been using ZORO Tools since the beginning of the year. I am super shocked at how low the prices are in comparison to Grainger. At times I am able to save $200 an item and I get free shipping!!I always receive my order in a timely fashion and when it comes to customer service they are outstanding.You should really try it out. "

"Quick service, good product."

"ZORO Tools has yet to let me down. Their customer service is excellent and order processing and tracking works great. I have and will continue to recommend you guys to all my associates. Thanks and keep up the good work. Andrew Jackson, Global One Logistics, LLC"

"I've ordered from them three times. Prices are great and delivery is always quick. I'll continue to do business with them."

"Great cost for exactly what I thought I was ordering. Very fast and free shipping on my order. "

"I found doing business with Zorro Tools was a good experience. They delivered quickly, had a good price and high quality merchandise."

"Excellent! Fast shipping!"

"excellent, product delivered promptly and as advertised. Very competetive pricing."

"I was sent 4 too many of an item. The sales lady seemed less than impressed that I was being honest and bothering to tell ZORO and ship them back. ZORO could learn a lot from Dave Ramsey's EntreLeadership program.

The only thing you have to seperate yourself is service.

"Recieved item quickly and as described. Price was very good.
Overall an easy purchase and site was user friendly.

"ZORO Tools had the best price I could find on the internet for a quality pizza oven for our new shop. They offered a first-time customer discount if you signed up for their e-mailings. This item qualified for free shipping but that didn't slow it down at all. Ordered late evening 11/29/12 and arrived morning 12/5/12. Website was easy to use with "search" tool. PayPal was my choice of payment although there were many. Registration and checkout was simple with order confirmation, an e-mail when item shipped and tracking on the shipment. I have not opened the pizza oven box yet as our shop does not have shelves yet but it was packaged well. I would definitely check out their site when shopping again. Thanks ZORO Tools!"

"Fast shipping. Product was exactly as advertised. Very satisfied with entire transaction. Thank you."

"Great product, easy to order, arrived even faster than expected. Thank you Zoro."

"Order was delivered by fedex with no problems. Order was handled promptly and delivery was when promised."

"GREAT. WILL BE ORDERING MORE SOON."

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member
ZORO Tools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!