• ZORO Tools

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"delivered product in a timely fashion, as described. Will order from Zoro again."

"No problems. Product delivered in timely fashion and as advertised. Good price."

"Product exactly as described and in perfect condition. It also arrived very quickly."

"I had a good experience with Zoro tools. Hope to do more business in the future."

"product as described, good service"

"The price made me place my order with ZORO. The order process or web site was not as smooth as some I have seen. I can't remember the details, I only remember that I was a little annoyed with the process, but the savings were great enough that I put up with the problem! The delivery was fast - the packaging we good."

"my husband loved it and the shipping was very fast...thank you for such a good experience on my first order to your sight."

"Great service. Fast shipping. Good price. Soil shop again! !"

"Horrible, made the order 11/21/12 was told it would not ship until 12/11/12 and just got a call this morning that not only did it not ship on 12/11/12 it is on back order now until June. Never again. Thanks for ruining a christmas gift order. They will have no referrals from us."

"Excellent $$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$ $$$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$$ $$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ "

"My experience w/ Zoro Tools was very positive. Quick, efficient, economical. "

"yes, item was received and returned due to wrong item I ordered."

modified review This review was modified by nellyhom1 on December 14 2012 12:29:43 PM

"My Zoro tools experiance was very good. I got quick delivery and received my invoice promptly. I would surely use thier web cite again. I hope this has been helpful."

"I have been using ZORO Tools since the beginning of the year. I am super shocked at how low the prices are in comparison to Grainger. At times I am able to save $200 an item and I get free shipping!!I always receive my order in a timely fashion and when it comes to customer service they are outstanding.You should really try it out. "

"Quick service, good product."

Share ZORO Tools's store rating

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member
ZORO Tools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!