• Address: 448 Ignacio Blvd #332

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10

"Very pleased with the service. They do what they say they'll do"

"Ordered glasses for my husband and myself. His are great, mine I'm not sure about yet. The glasses are fine but I'm wondering if the prescription is not quite right. The optometrist said it would take me a while for the change in my left eye prescription. We are traveling for a month so if they don't get better I will have my eyes rechecked when we return home. But we are very happy with the glasses overall. My daughter used to be a certified optician so she adjusted them for us."

"I am very satisfied with my order. The cost was very affordable for a good product. My children love their glasses."

"easy to fill out my info. glasses were delivered fast to my mailbox
the one thing i had a bit of an issue with was trying to upload my pic to try the glasses on virtually

"Zinni is a great product at a great price and vey user friendly website "

"Received order before estimated delivery date, in perfect condition. Prescription was also perfect and Love the frames that I picked out. Thanks for your attention to detail and excellent customer service. "

"I love Zenni Optical I can get designer looking glasses for less less money. I am very very pleased with all the glasses I have purchased. Will buy again if I see
something that catches me eye.

"I love my new glasses! They are exactly what I expected, and the prices are unbeatable!"

"Beautiful frames, great prices & service is top notch....."

"My wife and son were very satisfied with their glasses particularly since the web order matched the product they actually received."

"Because of my error, not knowing how to measure PD, Zenni allowed me to return my glasses for a full refund of store credit. When that came in, I ordered exactly the same glasses and lenses with the correct PD that the eye doctor gave me. I am totally satisfied with my glasses and lenses. I am extremely happy with Zenni. I will order from them again. Thank you, Barbra Bilharz "

"Really quick delivery. The glasses look exactly as pictured.

From the detailed specifications provided, I knew these would be large -- which is what I wanted for around-the-house.

These are my first progressive lenses. I was hoping the large lenses would provide a larger area for distance than they do; but still, these are very nice.

"We were very pleased with the glasses. They fit perfectly, and look great. I would and have recommended them to anyone."

"My glasses were to have lenses which turn darker when they are in sunlight and turn back to normal lenses. Unfortunately they were like sunglasses, dark all the time. Love the glasses but can only wear them at certain times. Not going to spend extra cash to get them fixed, as per Zenni Optical contract. Probably won't go back to Zenni as glasses are expensive and these type of mistakes, at my cost, are unacceptable. Still love the glasses I did receive.

Gary Heisler
Box 115
Benalto, Alberta
T0M 0H0

"I had trouble finding a suitable frame . I wanted the same frame as a previous pair of glasses I had bought. Zenni doesn't make them anymore. I put in all of the options I wanted and came up with one frame. I ordered the glasses and they are just fine , but took a while to sort out.
I called a local optometrist and they wanted over $600 just to replace the lenses in an existing pair I have. Good job Zenni.

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.