• Address: 448 Ignacio Blvd #332

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10

"Very fast shipping and delivery...
Glasses are exactly as ordered and I am very happy with them...
Thank you Zenni...

"Always stylish and affordable! I love Zenni!"

"Zenni prices are the best. I was able to get 4 pairs of glasses with good quality high index lenses for the same price or less than I would have paid for one pair of glasses at my doctor's office, even with my vision insurance. The glasses are all great and I would definitely order from Zenni again."

"although the frames and lenses offered at zenni are much cheaper than what I would have paid to purchase the same elsewhere, the quality was not as good, also, I ended up purchasing several pairs of the same prescription without getting a single pair of glasses that fit well, looked good and that corrected my vision adequately. "

"I am well pleased with the service and products that Zenni Optical provides. I have and will continue to recommend them to my friends and family. The recent problem with an apparently defective ear piece was handled above my expectations. Thank you."

"Their frame selection is great! - the prescription was accurately filled - the new glasses arrived very quickly - have purchased from them for about 4 years now, and they always deliver quality and great customer service. I couldn't be happier."

"The customer service had been good but after receiving the glasses I believe one pair was wrong. I communicated w/them and after four (IIRC, perhaps five?) times photo'ing the glasses and sending the pics they decided the black glasses were blue.

Maybe they're correct, and even so - - if it takes that much effort then their web site and descriptions belie my ability to consider ever using them again.

"I enjoy shopping at zenni and am a return customer. Unfortunately, I have issues with one of my orders and will need to return it this time. So it will be a first time experience for returns."

"We saved a lot of money and the quality is there. Lots to choose from!"

"I loved my glasses and everything was super easy and the website was very helpful! Will order more from them for sure and have been telling all my friends!!"

"I love my Zenni glasses! I get complements all the time! Nobody believes I got them for only 30 dollars! "

"incredibly better value than any retail store"

midwest

"The website is accurate and the prices are excellent. The quality of the glasses is really good. Better than some of the other national chains. Will be ordering my glasses from them from now on. "

"good product. No problems.

"Great deals on eyewear! Half the price of what I would pay locally. "

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.