• Address: 448 Ignacio Blvd #332

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10

"The lense material is not the high index material I ordered, hence the progressive part does not function as it should and the lenses are much thicker than my previously ordered glasses. I returned the glasses for inspection but all that was said is that the center lense thickness was acceptable- which means absolutely nothing when it comes to progress/high index lense material. Glasses are tools and one knows when the tool is defective or made incorrectly which is the case here. I have two previously ordered high index lensed glasses from Zenni and they are thinner and the progressive vision field functions as expected. I will be contacting my credit card company to see if they can help resolve the issues. This is essentially product fraud. Zenni needs to improve its quality process"

"My very first eyeglasses that I ordered from Zenni are excellent. The last three pairs that I ordered were the incorrect RX. Two were returned back to me corrected, the third pair was still the incorrect . I called Zenni customer service. They were very eager to correct the problem. Zenni's prices are very affordable. The frames that I purchased were their higher priced ones (under $30.00) and are very nice quality."

"Easy to order, quick to receive, and Rx and frames were perfect!"

"I absolutely LOVE my new glasses! Thanks for making it so easy to get them!"

"The sunglasses that I ordered were way too big for my head. Not sure if I made a typo in the measurements, they fall off my face.
The other two glasses were great. Price is right and adorable frames.

"glasses were all good. just had few issues but ovel-all was fine. thank you!"

"I ordered glasses, they came in wrong, I ordered them again and they were still wrong. I had to take the frames to my local eye doctor and pay for $90 lenses to be put in the frames because the ones I was sent in the mail was the wrong prescription, twice!"

"Very good value for the price"

"Normal delivery time, very good quality lasses and excellent customercare"

"I received the glasses. The material is good. The service is good. The recipe was done correctly. I am very satisfied. I'd buy again. Would like a little more smaller and more competitive price."

"Order fulfilled quickly and accurately. Product quality as high or higher than expected. Fully satisfied."

"Cheap quality. Plastic lens broke after 18 mos. of normal wear. That's never happened to me before in 50 years of wearing glasses. You get what you pay for. I paid over $125 but would have been better off paying $300 at the optician and having the glasses 4-5 years."

"The glasses have been great and have added variety to my wardrobe. The customer service is also impressive and very helpful."

"lenses on one of the glasses and the shades became blurred with spiderweb like lines that didn't came of with cloth or water. Good and fast mail service though."

"They really helped me with questions I had.... also when there was a problem they arranged everything.... really satisfied... looking forward to buy more from them :)"

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.