Zenni Optical Reviews - page 2 - zennioptical.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.30/10 22,729 reviews

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (22,737)

"fine quality, good price and fast delivery."

"Love the frames, light weight & classy! Order & processing time was very reasonable. So glad I found Zenni! Will be ordering more in the future!!!"

"I am very happy with my glasses, I bought 4 pairs about 4 months ago,and
I ordered 3 pairs last month. I have told my people about Zenni Optical they are going to be ordering glasses.

Teresa Beets

"Have been ordering from them for years-- at least a dozen pair of glasses -- all great."

Rating 8/104/5

"One of the pair of glasses was broken and they were sending me a replacement but it had yet to arrive. Extremely happy with the other pairs though. "

"Great experience! I would totally recommend it!"

"I am very satisfied with every part of my experience with your company"

"I am so happy with all 4 pairs of glasses I ordered. I will never pay retail again! My friends say that I sound as if I work for Zenni Optical, the way I am selling the company! I tell everyone I meet about Zenni Optical and the great product.

Thank you again for being such a great company.

"The glasses I order are always delivered in a timely manner & exactly what I order."

"Great product and price. Highly recommend."

"Customer service was great when our first pair was the wrong prescription. Quick return and turn around with a new pair.

Rating 8/104/5

"Very Happy with frames, everyone loves them, but the reading lens are useless. Cannot read the paper or work on the computer as lens are too small for the wayfarer glasses, have to rely on old glasses. Long distance fine."

"Very good and fast. Have used them several times throughout the years, always on top... "

"love the new glasses! customer service was awesome - they even called me back :-)"

"Great products for a great price !!!"