• Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10

"Very happy with quality and how quickly I got my new glasses!!"

"Great service, will certainly be ordering from Zenni again :)"

"the glasses were easy to order we had hoped they would arrive before a vacation but they did not, slight delay. ordered on 3-22 but took over a week to arrive. "

"Quick and easy purchase. Very satisfied with my glasses and will order again."

"The new website makes it so easy to reorder your glasses. My glasses came quickly and we're just like the pictures. Nice and light and I love the new cases!"

"Excellent customer service! Very nice product...YES-I am HAPPY with their service!"

"I bought a pair of Zenni eyeglasses for a fraction of what I'd pay in person. Actually, I could buy 7 pairs of Zennis for what one pair of progressive lenses cost me last time. So, maybe I will - it would be fun to have 2 or 3 or more pairs. Very satisfied."

"Better then my provided eye care through my work . I will order from here again"

"First time buying my prescription glasses here. I have a very high one so was a bit nervous getting them online. However once they came they were perfect. The eyeglass place I went to for both me and hubby had a Buy2Get1 with mine being $758 alone without the extra stuff. So coming here we got both for under $250 you can't beat that for sure. Love the frames love the look and I can see perfectly thanks Zenni you have a customer for l8fe"

"My eyeglasses run over $600 so I was eager to try something online, especially since a co-worked highly recommended Zenni Optical. That being said, I also was not setting my expectations too high for glasses that cost under $50. The frames themselves, while not custom-fit to my head as Lenscrafters makes them, were much nicer than I expected. I was very happy with the frames. Unfortunately the prescription was not entirely manufactured correctly and wearing them gives me a headache after an hour of wear. It seems like too much effort to return them, so I was just going to keep them and not wear them. I'm not angry or upset about it -- as I mentioned, I wasn't expecting much so I really wasn't disappointed, although it would have been so nice to have ordered more glasses, had it worked out. Oh well. Maybe in the future the accuracy will improve. I hope so, because there is much potential here!"

"I love zenni! I love that I can afford the luxury of having prescription sunglasses. It makes me life so much easier. The product is awesome and the price is fantastic. "

"I love my glasses and would order another pair if prescription change"

"All great. Cheap prices and comparable delivery time frame to store locations."

"Very easy to order great customer service an excellent pair of glasses. Thanks Zenni"

"Prescription filled was incorrect. No customer service provided for follow up."

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.