• Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10

"The prescription was way off on my glasses. Could see distance but not close up. Not sure if I had entered something wrong or what. Talked to customer service and was told I could send the glasses back and receive half my money back or get a one time replacement pair it is impossible to get anyone to adjust the glasses locally if they areally ordered online. This was my second pair from Zenni and I was reasonably pleased with the first pair. Not sure if I will order online again "

"Excellent experience I love my new glasses.

"I ordered just 1 pair of glasses to check out the quality before investing in more. I got my 1st pair in just 7 days & loved them so much I immediately ordered 2 more pairs, which arrived in 9 days. I've had lots of fun browsing the website & "trying on" many frames. I currently have 3 more styles/colors marked as faves & plan to place another order soon. I've recommended the website to co-workers, family & friends...and even strangers. "

"Always great service and prices!"

"Great experience. Excellent customer support. Probably the best pre-sale education guide for choosing the right size frame and the right style for specific prescription types (such as progressive lens). Great value. Zenni Optical took the mystery (and worry) about purchasing glasses online vs. a physical store. "

"I received my eyeglasses in less than a week, fitting perfectly, nary a smudge, and with excellent quality acetate frames and perfect prescription! I cannot say enough how wonderfully surprised I was to be able to find your service and quality of product at such a reasonable price! I have been telling my friends on Facebook and other places about you, and look forward to order yet another pair, only this time with titanium frames, also at a remarkably low price."

"Gratifying! I'm a lifelong customer! "

"Customer service was excellent. Received in less than a week. Glasses looked polished and ready for wearing! Sent wrapped in a large cleaning cloth inside a hard plastic carry case with Gummy Bears, lol, nice touch."

"everything was delivered quickly with no issues"

"I loved everything about my purchasing experience with Zenni Optical. It was easy to pick out my glasses and the cost was the lowest I've ever paid for a pair of glasses. Thanks. Zenni. "

"Wonderful! Easy. Painless. I will buy here from now till forever."

"I have used these frames for a number of years and have found them extremely comfortable."

"quality of glasses is superior"

"I would of liked to be notified before my purchase that i cannot obtain a refund if i am not satisfied. the only choices i had were a 50 percent refund or a store credit. I opted for a store but cannot find anything i am imterested in therefore it has gone to waste"

"excellent product and service."

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.