Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10

Bing Bang Boom!!!

"Zenni Optical is AWESOME!! I have bought expensive glasses before but who can afford multiple pairs to coordinate with different styles and colors, Buy using Zenni I can do this any time I feel like changing it up!
I have been very pleased with all the glasses I have purchased, quick and affordable!
Thank you Zenni!
Stacey

2016-11-30

"Excellent quality and cheap."

Glasses: The Experience!

"I had the best time of my life. The glasses are great."

Great Frames

"My frames are sturdy and adorable! The prescription works great and a month later the basic scratch free lens is still looking good. I've ordered several pairs, different frames and updated scripts and I'll keep coming back."

Love my Zenni's

"Ordering was a breeze, they fit great, they feel great and they work perfect. I have shared your site with all friends and family. What a great deal, I can see again thank you Zenni!
Valerie

2016-11-30

Easy to order and fabulous to wear

"I can't believe how easy they were to order and how much I love them now that I have them. The fit and prescription are perfect and my frames are super light and comfortable. I am going to order more pairs."

Love them

"Products are high quality and inexpensive "

Inexpensive Service!!

"Decent frame. Needed to be more sturdy, but for 20$ its inhumane to ask for more.
The lens are supercool. I got antireflective, photochromatic and polycarbonate lens with just 15$. Damn cheap. The shipping could have been faster

2016-11-30

"Great selection and costs. Very difficult to navigate through the whole process. Like the idea of using your own photo as a model, but we couldn't get my photo in the system."

Love these Glasses!

"I can't believe that i can get my progressive lens glasses in several snappy styles!!!"

Great glasses

"I'm very pleased with both the quality and the price. I'll be back for more when I need them."

2016-11-30

I can afford to wear a different color 7 days a week!!

"I've been using this company since they first came about! I've never had a problem; always great product and wonderful fun glasses to boot! I've stopped wearing contacts because wearing fun colors and designs brightens everyone's day. ;-)"

Great glasses, great price

"Overall, wonderful experience. Website works great, ordering was easy. The product arrived and works great. "

2016-11-30

Seeing the brighter side of life

"I like trying different styles and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. And when my children do not like what I chose, I don't feel so bad, LOL"

2016-11-30

Love love love my new glasses

"My glasses were perfect. When I put them on, wow the prescription was great. I love Zenni."

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.