Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10

2016-09-24

"Great glasses on the cheap"

2016-09-24

Always exactly what i ordered

"This is my second time ordering from Zenni and again i am happy with the glasses i ordered. Prescription and fitting were accurate and order was delivered on time. You have a return customer here .
Thanks

2016-09-24

Great source for Eyeglasses.

"This was my second order of eyeglasses from Zenni. Glasses are as good as it gets if you take time to shop around and submit the needed numbers. It's hard to believe how inexpensive they were. No Complaints! "

2016-09-24

Great glasses, amazing value!

"The glasses were great and of high quality at a fraction of the cost compared to typical opticians. Zenni Optical is awesome!

Find out the truth about why most people are overpaying for glasses. Google "luxottica monopoly"

Best value!

"I have been buying glasses from Zenni for several years. Always satisfied, prescription perfect, great fit. "

Afordable

"Great,excellent, more money in my pocket,happýyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!"

My New Specs

"LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Them. Fit perfectly, can finally see again and at a really great price. They arrived very quickly. Your website is awsome and easy to get around. There are lots of choices."

Great experience

"Glasses were early. I made a mistake so called customer service and they were polite and helpful. Actually placing another order with them this week"

Greattt

"All great first time.... came back again!!!"

New glasses after 20 years

"I had heard from a friend about Zenni and found the ordering process not too complicated. I had to reorder when the prescription was wrong so it took longer than I wanted but eventually I received the glasses and I'm happy with them"

Amazing

"Great service as always beautiful glasses and sunglasses I love them. Only thing is took a little longer than what was said to recieve glasses. But I will still continue using zennioptical "

fab in frames

"I have ordered many times from zenni and have my 3 sisters and mom hooked as well. All my family has multiple pair. Tried another company and it sucked!! zenni and only zenni will do"

2016-09-24

"We order all of our glasses from zenni, have four years, great deals and prices!"

Nice glasses.

"Very happy with the way they look and the quality. Only downside is they could fit slightly more snug so they don't slide around as much. Everything else is awesome."

2016-09-24

"Very happy with my new glasses. They look great and were such a good price. Will definitely be buying some more glasses from zenni"

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.