Stores > Zenni Optical

Customer service: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10

2017-02-22

review

"my overall experience was good because of the deals i got with prices.Would be 5 stars if my replacement frames were covered past one month time."

This review was modified by bouraged-19518 on February 24 2017 12:30:01 AM

Looks nice

"I love my glasses , great looking and nice finishing"

This review was modified by mmishan on February 23 2017 10:45:02 PM

2017-02-21

Great and stylish glasses at a great price

"I purchased Zenni with some skepticism since I had never ordered glasses online before. But with the built in web tools I was able to easily understand what my prescription meant, and how to get my correct pupillary distance. I was also wary of how the glasses would actually look because I have a much larger than average head. However, it seems that Zenni had accounted for this somehow as my glasses both came fitting lengthwise, but with some wear in needed to stretch the width.

The glasses came in within two weeks with exactly what I had ordered, and they are probably the nicest glasses I've owned. They look like Ray Bans, but I got 2 pairs for less than the price of one pair. I'd recommend to anyone who knows their prescription/stigmatism values. Go get an exam and just but from here.

This review was modified by zacharytm on February 23 2017 10:00:07 PM

2017-02-21

"I am very happy with my glasses. However, my partners had to be returned because of poor vision clarity in 1 lens. They were returned 14 days ago and haven't heard anything back yet.Just waiting and waiting. Zenni is easy to contact . The staff are helpful. My glasses are great. If my partners come back as good then Zenni is 100%"

This review was modified by bevleep on February 23 2017 09:45:02 PM

Whats not to see lol

"Great prices great frames and fast shipping"

This review was modified by antogladd on February 23 2017 09:30:01 PM

Like pressing the EASY button

"It really was easy! Why did I wait so long for such great quality glasses! Now I am telling my friends and co-workers about Zenni and they are shocked by how much money I saved and the look and quality of my glasses. Zenni you hit a home run. You shipped as you said you would and it was super easy to track my glasses. My only quibble would be that for us Canadian customers you don't convert your totals to Canadian dollars to help us satisfy our insurance companies to get our benefits paid out faster."

This review was modified by markbalak on February 23 2017 09:15:02 PM

2017-02-21

Fast, easy, worth every penny

"Wonderfully quick access to a good priced pair of glasses. It's very exciting to be able to get a high quality pair of stylish glasses at a good price. I can even afford to get prescription sunglasses. "

This review was modified by jenweller-4643 on February 23 2017 08:45:02 PM

2017-02-21

Good

"They always turn out to work. Hard to mess up glasses. "

This review was modified by edwaltz on February 23 2017 08:45:02 PM

2017-02-21

"All was very satisfactory from on line ordering to qualify and fit "

This review was modified by aldederick on February 23 2017 08:30:01 PM

2017-02-21

Glasses made wrong but no cash refund.

"Could not see with the glasses so I returned them. I was told prescription was correct so no cash refund. I did get in-store credit. I ordered different style glasses using same prescription and I could see with them. How could the first pair be made right? Seems fishy.

This review was modified by aaronpennyhartmann on February 23 2017 07:15:02 PM

2017-02-21

"I was extremely satisfied with the quality of the glasses. Also the price was very good. The only low spot was the time it took to receive them."

This review was modified by mccormickwilliam19 on February 23 2017 07:15:02 PM

2017-02-21

Love my glasses and no hidden fees!

"I love my new glasses! Zenni is a life savor! My prescription sunglasses broke and I could not afford $200 for a new pair. I saw a tv commercial and couldn't believe what i was hearing! Right away I went on Zenni. I was so impressed that there was no hidden fees! I tell all my friends about Zenni and will be ordering more glasses soon for my whole family! Thank you Zenni!"

This review was modified by zimmertorre on February 23 2017 07:00:01 PM

New purchase

"Enjoy my new glasses and I am very pleased"

This review was modified by bmc3223 on February 23 2017 07:00:01 PM

Just what we needed

"Great experience. My wife got what she wanted at a great price. It's a win win. "

This review was modified by samail61 on February 23 2017 07:00:01 PM

Zenni is Awesome!

"I've been using Zenni for several years, many orders and pairs of glasses. This year I switched from single vision to progressives. I was skeptical about purchasing this seemingly more complex 'fit' through Zenni, but for the savings it was worth a try. I've now ordered three pairs! Only one has not worked out, but that was due to my poor frame choice. Even going through Costco optical was twice as expensive and of no better quality, in my opinion. I typically opt for the expedited processing / shipping and they really do manage the churn then out quickly. I highly recommend and will continue to be a regular Zenni Customer. "

This review was modified by emerson_margaret on February 23 2017 06:30:01 PM

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.