Stores > Zenni Optical
  • Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zenni Optical by clicking a star below.

Buy from Zenni with Confidence

"I have ordered glasses from Zenni three times. Even with a progressive prescription I save so much money ordering from Zenni. I love the online option to upload a picture and try on the glasses before buying. The glasses are quality made and stylish. At the reduced price I am able to order several pairs for the same price I would pay for one pair at the optometry office."

Love My Zenni's

"Ordering is fast easy & reliable."

2017-06-26

Elite Quality and Price!!

"Got two pair for 100 bucks and LensCrafters wanted over 400 for one !!"

Satisfied

"I am always satisfied.. have been ordering glasses from you for quite a long time and never been disappointed."

Repeat Customer

"I checked out Zenni thanks to a friend's recommendation, and I'm really glad I did. I've made 2 purchases so far and have 4 glasses from them. I have plans to get sunglasses and maybe even MORE glasses from them. I love how affordable they are for good quality. Shipping is pretty quick, and I believe I received my orders sooner than expected both times. I would definitely recommend Zenni to all my friends (and have!) "

StuartBaker's Avatar

Best for the price

"I have bought several pairs of glasses from Zenni and they are all spot-on as far as the prescription. The only problem is that buying frames by mail, even with the try-on feature is a crap shoot. Sometimes they look great on but sometimes you really wish you had a chance to try them on before you buy. Other than that they answer the problem of paying very high prices for glasses."

Top notch service!

"Had to return first pair ordered due to wrong size frame. Credit was immediately issued to my account and applied to new pair. Both times glasses arrived sooner than expected. Quality as good as any I have had from local optometrist. Will definitely order again in the future. Can't beat the price!"

Wonderful Service

"I have ordered two pairs of glasses from Zenni Optical. Both pairs are great!"

Great Experience

"Great experience,

prices, selection, shipping, everything was reasonably priced and delivered quickly. Will definitely use them again.

Excellent quality

"Repeat customer and have recommended to friends."

Zenni Optical

"I have ordered multiple frames from Zenni and they have all been great. Highly recommend and I will never buy expensive glasses again. "

"What a deal"

"I bought my first pair of glasses from Zenni last October. I have progressive lenses and paid 1/5 the price of my last pair from a brick and mortar store. The Zenni's fit great and the frames are great! I just received a pair of Zenni prescription sunglasses and they are great, except they slip down on my nose a little. The only reason I gave them 4 stars is because my daughter bought a pair and something broke on them and Zenni doesn't do repairs because their prices are so cheap, which I understand."

Love Zenni

"I have been ordering for years! Have been happy with every pair I've ever purchased for myself and my daughter. I receive more compliments on my Zenni glasses than on my high end designer frames. "

Satisfied Customer

"I'll be going back to Zenni for all my prescription glasses needs in the future. "

Another great Zenni experience

"I have been purchasing my glasses from Zenni for the last 5 years or so. Bought a new pair of sunglasses and I LOVE them!"

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.