• Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10

"Quick shipping! I love my new glasses !"

"Can't order on phone, never called me back, had to call you. Everyone very nice and polite, Thank you"

"Lovely shades and great shipping time! I love them!! "

"Gets better every time I order! I am a long time customer and I am amazed at how fast my order was processed and sent this time. Always satisfied with the glasses and prices. I tell everyone I know about Zenni....much better than any optical store!"

"Fast shipping great eyeglasses and prices! This has been my second time ordering. Will be plenty more times ahead."

"Easy, quick delivery and good products at great prices."

"COULD NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING BETTER. EASY ON LNE ORDERING, INCLUDING GREAT PHONE INFORMATION THAT I NEEDED.
ULTRA REASONABLE FEE FOR EYEGLASSES AND UNBELIEVABLE SHORT DELIVERY TIME.

"very good quality, reasonable price and service as promised. "

"Easy to order and very good prices for prescription glasses made very well . "

"Zenni is always quick an efficient. I have never experienced issues with any of my orders (about 6 or so)."

"The ordering process was easy and was expedited quickly. The lenses are perfect and the glasses fit nicely! Thank you Zenni Optical!! "

"Easy to order, prompt customer service when I needed questions answered and I received my glasses in less than a week! They fit great and work well."

"Great value for lightweight, quality glasses. Never seem to need any adjustments. $6.95 glasses feel and look better than my $300 pair from local store. Well worth the 2-3 week wait to order them."

"very good price and selection (tho my favorite style is discontinued). Shipping takes some time."

"I really like the glasses. Unfortunately, when I measured the bridge of my current glasses, I forgot to take into account that they have an adjustable nose pieces that these do not have, so these ones are a bit big on the bridge of my nose. These are my first pair and now I know that all the other measurements are ok and to just make sure to get a smaller bridge measurement next time."

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.