Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10

great glasses

"Great quality, prompt, great prices"

Loved it!

"The whole purchasing experience was great. Easy and fun website to shop for frames and specify lenses. Also easy to put in prescription info. The only thing that would've made it better is better package tracking once the glasses are shipped. Overall a tremendous value and excellent quality. I live my new glasses and can't wait to get new sunglasses too!"

2016-02-03

"Zinni has always provided quick reliable service."

Happy eyes!

"I have purchased several pairs of glasses from Zenni and have been quite pleased. The only thing is its difficult to evaluate the quality of frames. Most have been good, but a couple were quite flimsy and difficult to adjust."

Chic

"I had order the glasses for myself. And my sister saw them and like them so I reorder them for her and both of us like them. There very sturdy and great style.

Happy eyes

"Love my new pair of glasses. These is the second pair I get from these websites and it hasn't disappoint me yet. Love the price."

2016-02-03

Eye see clearly that Zenni is the best - sorry so cornea

"Zenni was awesome end-to-end! Easy to use, clear instructions, and a great fit. Fantastic prices! They even followed up with me after a question I asked about combining orders before they actually started - way above and beyond!"

I C now

"bought about 2 yrs ago very happy price was right-called regarding tinting all questions were answered for this purchase-I recommend them
love the great price and service

2016-02-03

Great experience for new glasses & replacement frames!!!

"I just ordered my 3rd pair of prescription glasses from Zenni & could not be happier. Excellent lens quality (photochromic with oleophobic coating) & the metal frames I ordered appear to be very durable. After ordering new glasses (because of breaking the frames on my previous pair (my fault)), it occurred to me to look at replacement frames. Sure enough, they were available at a very reasonable cost so I ordered them too. Watched the video re how replace the lensed & had no problems at all. So essentially now have 2 new pairs at a fraction of the cost of purchasing elsewhere. Just recommended Zenni to my best friend!"

hard to beat

"Great Glasses, Great prices "

Good stuff!

"I thought the selection was great!"

Right-ON Readers

"Very satisfied with single vision readers. Zenni was able to deliver even with strong astigmatism(cylinder) in the RX. Very affordable. Thank you!"

2016-02-03

Why would you ever buy glasses anywhere else?

"I absolutely love every pair that I've ordered from Zenni. It's my new guilty pleasure. "

Great Valu--Great Glasses

"My frames are far superior to anything carried by my optometrist. My email correspondence with Zenni was quickly answered an my concerns were addressed. My glasses arrived within the week!"

I can't see

"Big disappointment.
Frames are great but I can see out of them.
Waste of money, would not order again.

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.