• Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10

"Everything worked out and I am happy with my new sunglasses!"

"Good service and product. I am satisfied.

"I love the glasses. Great service and very prompt delivery. "

"I was told by a coworker about this website, besides the small selections on wider frames in both men and women glasses, it has been great using this website."

"Zenni is amazing, I get amazing glasses for the best possible price. I am constantly getting compliments on my glasses. I am beyond please with every experience I have had with Zenni."

"This was my third order with Zenni Optical and I've been pleased each time. At this point, I'm waiting for a pair to be returned to me as they needed repair. I expect that I will be satisfied with the glasses when they are returned."

"I like the look of the glasses but the prescription is not quite correct. The glasses give me headache. "

"I am over-all happy with my glasses. However, I was looking for sunglasses, I would have preferred larger frames. I assumed, by the picture, the frames would be larger, I was a bit disappointed. I am very happy with the quality of the glasses and amazed by how fast I received them.."

"Great product at a great price"

"Love the glasses, a few frames didn't work (too big). Advice: do measurements before purchasing"

"Perfect every time, customer service was very helpful when I called for an update. "

"can't believe how good my glasses are for the price! recommended to everybody!"

"It is a very nice eyeglasses with a very reasonable price. I was really impressed with the design of the frame & the lens was perfect. The delivery was also fast. From now on , I will always buy my eyeglasses from Zenni Optical. It was a great buy with contemporary style & I was able to save lots of money on it (at least $300)."

"great glasses. I will be ordering again"

"I love my glasses I order. Thanks so much. Looking forward to my future order. "

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.