Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

Good Looken

"Very impressed and everyone I know only have good comment on how nice my glasses and frame are!!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-08-24

Great value for the money

"Received them within 2 weeks of purchasing them."

Great!!

"Great company and prices to deal with. Glasses quickly received and we're just what I ordered!!"

2016-08-24

Take the Advice of an Eyeglass Junkie, and Buy Your Glasses Here!

"I've worn glasses for 50+ years, and I wear them every single day, from wakeup to bedtime, and I always have multiple pairs at any given time,... so I can speak with some authority on the subject. This particular order was maybe the 6th or 7th one that I placed with Zenni since discovering them 3 months prior. I only wish I had found them years before! This order was for a pair of sunglasses with polarized lenses, in progressives, and they are wonderful in every way: they're well put together, the lenses are precise, the frame is sturdy yet lightweight, and they're very good-looking. The price was unbelievably low, especially compared to prices I used to pay at the famous national chain where I always would get my eyeglasses and sunglasses before. Shipping was fast, too: only one week from the order date to delivery at my house, which is across the country from Zenni's plant. And Customer Service has been excellent in the couple of times I've had to call on them, with quick response and agreeable solutions. On every level possible, I prefer Zenni now to that other retailer, and I'll never go back. I recommend Zenni wholeheartedly! P.S. I currently have 9 pairs of Zenni glasses, with more waiting in my "Favorites" file, to be purchased soon. "

Very satisfied

"Quality glasses, speedy delivery."

2016-08-24

to many glass to choose from

"loved going though the glass and then picking out the best 25 and then eliminating one by one. loved the rotating pictures. only thing not easy is adjusting when they get
here, always afraid i will bust them. love the glasses and will buy more.

Great service

"Very Satisfied with the service "

2016-08-24

I can see for miles and miles

"I would like thank you so I can see again and the price is great and value is great "

Awesome glasses

"Have bought a lot of glasses from Zenni and I'm very satisfied with them. Reasonable prices, nice glasses. I'd highly recommend them."

2016-08-24

above and beyond expectations!!!

"After receiving my order for three pairs of glasses, I found one terrible error - I couldn't see out of the left lens of any of them. I looked carefully again at my prescription and saw I had submitted it correctly, so we called Zenni which confirmed that they made them correctly, so now what? We called our optometrist to find out he had written it down incorrectly on prescription card! Well i knew I had to order new glasses again and figured I would have to pay for all three pairs again, but the peolpe at Zenni said that they have a policy where if something like this happens, they donate the glasses to organizations who get them to people somehwere in the world that could benefit from them! How awesome is that!? All I had to pay for was the shipping to send them back and within a short amount of time, I had three pairs of glasses that worked great!!"

2016-08-24

"The customer service was great. This was my first order and I was extremely impressed,"

2016-08-24

Great price for the quality I get

"Great price for the quality I get.
Very reliable service.

2016-08-24

Life changing for a relatively blind, relatively poor man.

"Since making this purchase ($33 ALL TOLD for a pair of great looking, durable, spring loaded frames with anti-scratch, uv-protected, anti-glare prescription lenses and a pair of clip on sunglass lenses), I have recommended Zenni to at least 8 different people, 1 of them a complete stranger.

This was the best glasses buying experience ever. I pulled up the $6.95 frames on my computer, loaded a picture of myself and my pupillary distance (PD), and handed the computer to my wife and my 15 year old. I said, "yell to me when you find your favorite frames." They commenced to "try them on me," and then told me to come take a look.

I went through the rest of the ordering process. They came quickly, in a case with a cleaning cloth. I am very satisfied.

Love the prices

"Very easy process, had my glasses in less than 2 weeks and most important the prices. I'm a happy repeat customer."

2016-08-24

Zenni showed me the world!

"I purchased two pairs of sunglasses and four pairs of spectacles. They arrived on time and in excellent condition. The colours of the frames were just as vivid aso in the pictures and the lenses are crystal clear. I love the way the website shows and explains each step of the process. I have shared my enthusiasm with my colleagues and now almost eighteen of them will be ordering within the next month! Zenni saved me so much money I am thinking about ordering some glasses for charity closer to Christmas! "

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.