Stores > Zenni Optical

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10

2016-05-28

I bought glasses for my wife !

"We are old school , go to the local glasses store and try on a bunch of different frames , sit down with sales person and pay much $$$$$$$$$. Online you can look at hundreds of frames , take as long as you like , hours , days , months . Glasses needed to have clipon sunglasses , wow magnets custom matching to frame , not available at local store . Price so reasonable if you don't like first choice just get another pair . My wife loved them no adjustment needed and feather light , even with sunglasses attached . "

Customer service that cares

"Zenni took care of my issue promptly and replaced my pair for free. Very happy with the quality of my glasses and their service."

This review was modified by trashcan_box on May 28 2016 07:52:27 PM

Very satisfied

"Everyone has complimented on my new glasses. From store clerks to my nephrologist . They say they are very pretty and different."

Just okay

"Frames are not a solid as I would have hoped and nose pads make them fit really awkwardly. Thinking I'll have to take them to get fitted and possibly have the nose pads removed.
By the time all was said and done, the glasses were a lot more expensive than I anticipated. Likely won't order again.

Great Styles

"With Zenni style and quality are only a few simple clicks away. So easy to find the best style for me and with my saved prescription choosing the best lens for me takes just seconds."

nofocal

"bifocal line is in the exact spot I want to look through so it makes the glasses useless"

2016-05-28

"Great glasses ! Order came the next week . Will be ordering from them again."

Good product, slow service

"I ordered my glasses from zenni and I am satisfied a lot with them. They are of good quality and the price is perfect. Compared to the super costly glasses, these are cheap and look durable. Guess the other companies are ripping us off for real.

The only complaint I have is the relatively slower service. If there is anything that can be done to hasten delivery/manufacturing, please do it. I would love to get a 2 week guarantee to deliver glasses in US at least.

Love, Love, Love

"I have ordered two pairs of glasses and absolutely love them. The prescription was on point,the price was amazing and I received them quickly. "

2016-05-28

Perfect on the first try!

"Due to my many eye issues, eyeglasses typically cost upward of $600, and I usually send them back several times because they don't have the curvature correct.

A friend recommended Zenni, and I was sceptical. But they were $160 and perfect the first time!!!! So pleased!!! I will use again and again!

Very pleased

"Very pleased with Zenni. The website is very user friendly. Shipping is fast and quality of products very good."

Go To Choice

"...why bother with other ways for your vision needs?"

NOT A HAPPY CAMPER

"I am pretty disappointed in my glasses I ordered mine with the anti glare coating and they're already scratched up -.- also the rubber nose piece broke the day i got them. I expected more from zenni and would like a replacement pair without the coating as I need my glasses to see to drive. "

My glasses

"I love my glasses. They look great and fit well and are awesome"

Look'n Good ans See'n Well

"I am on an extremely tight budget. I could not afford new glasses and I needed them badly. Zenni flashed up on my screen one day and I think I have ordered five times now, progressives lenses and sunglasses with progressives. I have been totally satisfied every time and my budget has not been breeched. Thanjs Zenni and keep coming up with those fantastic frames."

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.