Stores > Zenni Optical

Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10

2016-12-30

easy!!!

"It was easy to order and they are very helpful

2016-12-29

Good price,good quality,always in time.Thanks!

"I will recommend your company to peoples in need of glasses any time I will have chance."

Loving my Opticals

"Zenni Optical is the best place I have come to know to purchase my eye wear from. It doesn't feel right ordering from anybody else. "

cool look eh

"like both pairs I have bought there great and fast service"

Clear Quality

"Prescription was done right on, frames good quality and comfortable. All delivered at a fair price and quickly.
Will order again!

2016-12-27

I never ceased to be amazed!!!

"This is my second time ordering from Zenni. The glasses were PERFECT. The lenses, the frames, the fit, everything. And at such an affordable price, it just blows me away, no lie. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years on glasses for me and my kids at chain eyeglass stores. With the "promos" of buy one, get one, etc., one pair of glasses never comes out to less than $300!!! What kind of promo is that??
So thank you once again, Zenni! I tell everyone I know about you guys. I can't wait to order my second pair with my new prescription.

2016-12-27

"Zenni gives you a wide variety of styles, materials, and prices. It's such that, if need be, one doesn't need insurance to buy two or three pairs of inexpensive frames. And, if you wait for a deal or have a promo code, it's even more inexpensive. I can get two pairs with some nice add-ons for thirty-five bucks. I promise in-store prices would be closer to two-hundred.
There are add-ons that can make your purchase more expensive, but it's up to you if you want to spring for those things. A nice benefit is that you can ship multiple glasses for the same price. So you get a better deal if you're buying all your family's glasses at once.
I have seen no perceivable difference between in-store glasses and Zenni glasses in terms of material, vision, or sturdiness.
I would only remind potential buyers that you cannot try on glasses from Zenni. There is no way to upload a photo of yourself and virtually try on the glasses. So remember to check the return policy before purchasing.

2016-12-27

New glasses in a couple of clicks!

"I needed new glasses as I left min at a hotel and only use them occasionally as i wear contacts. Cam across these on the web and ordered a pair. Very impressed for the price."

2016-12-27

"Excellent value! Affordable pricing. "

excellence price !!

" much better than other web glasses merchandise."

Will not use Zenni again@

"I ordered a pair of bifocals. I received three pairs of glasses. Why I have no idea? One is bifocals that are off centered and I can't use them. The second is for distance and the third is for up close. Totally sucks! I am a nurse. I have to be able to see with one pair of glasses. I don't think I can explain the frustration level I have due to this order error. The saying you get what you pay for must be so true."

The glasses were small

"The glasses were small. They fit like they were for a child instead of an adult."

2016-12-26

Great way to get glasses

"I love the site, this is my second order. Glasses always as described. Had small issue with delivery but Zenni promptly resolved it. "

2016-12-25

You get what You Pay For

"Frames very nice. But lens are not right. They make me dizzy and give me headaches. Waste of money. Could have went local for same money and had them in a couple hours."

2016-12-25

Everybody warned me not to buy from them!

"I am thoroughly disappointed with Zenni. I live in Guatemala and a few people I trust have purchased glasses from Zenni with no trouble. Three months later and no glasses! I called the main office and they said they would send out a rush replacement and nothing! Finally, today they sent me an email saying they don't ship to Guatemala. Why didn't they pick up on that in the first place! Not happy at all with the results and the waste of my time."

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.