Stores > Zenni Optical

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zenni Optical by clicking a star below.

2017-04-26

Always great glasses and great deals!

"Lost a pair and reordered a pair. Perfect and always a great deal!

Stylish at a low price

"I have used other optical options in the past and no one beats Zenni's style and price. Where else can you get five (5) pairs of glasses for the price of one at another retailer. I've never had a challenge with my Rx or the fast turn around. I'm from a family of eye glass wearers and they all use Zenni now! "

Great glasses

"Quick easy and a large selection"

Love them!!!

"Such a good experience. I really love my glasses!!!"

stylish frame

"These glasses came within 1-2 weeks. The prescription was right on and they fit my smaller sized face."

2017-04-26

Great place to buy glasses!!!!

"I'm very satisfied with my purchases! I will be a repeat customer ."

First pair

"I was thrilled with the quality of the 1st pair I ordered , so I ordered a 2nd. The first pair 2 months in have had the screw fall out twice and the coating right in vision on both lenses has peeled leaving spots in vision "

2017-04-26

Terrific experience . . . and I LOVE my new glasses!

"Everything about my experience was great. The website was slightly difficult to navigate. Slightly. But the selection, the virtual try-on and the lens-customization processes were so easy. And the pricing is almost unbelievably low.

I;d been buying my prescription glasses online for at least a half-dozen years, but had never ordered glasses from Zenni Optical till last month. My glasses arrived VERY quickly. I paid a small fee to have the glasses v]delivered more quickly than they'd have arrived via standard shipping.

The glasses are THE most comfortable and lightest I've ever worn. The optics are perfect, Could,t be happier with my experience. In fact, I just ordered another pair from Zenni.

GordonWebster's Avatar

(Mostly) satisfied customer

"Have purchased multiple glasses from Zenni - been satisfied with the quality and price points for my glasses. Only blight on the experience was a pair I bought earlier this year where the lense broke but Zenni said outside of their warranty period. "

Great as usual

"Each pair of glasses have measurement numbers in which you can double check on your face. The service they provide is cheap and reliable. I received my pair of glasses with blue light protection for about a 16th of the price than it would normally cost with a local eye doctor office. They look and feel great!"

So easy!

"I love their selection and the delivery was very quick. I bought 2 pairs of glasses for under $30 which is crazy especially because they are so well made. "

ClarkShingledecker's Avatar

Great Glasses

"Thought I would try Zenni afterI got a recent quote for new glasses at a local optical store. What could I lose with a price differential of $470 vs 138? The new Zennis with hi index progressive lenses and a titanium frame were close to perfect. I have been a lifelong prescription eyeglass wearer, and can't say i have ever had anything better. They even polished the edges on request at no extra charge. Now we wait to see how the frames and scratch coating hold up. If they last, I am a new permanent customer. "

Best company ever!!

"My glasses are affordable and great quality as well as cute!!! I love Zenni optical "

AWESOME!

"Excellent customer service!"

BEST FIND EVER!!!

"I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND ZENNI. I HAVEN'T HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE ORDERING OR RECEIVING MY PRODUCTS. I ALWAYS TELLING OTHERS ABOUT ZENNI. SO HAPPY TO BE A CUSTOMER OF YOUR'S "

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.