Stores > Zack Electronics

• Business Hours: 8-5pm PST
    • Fax: 6263038694

• checkmark icon COD

Quick and cheap

"I got 500mA fuses. They were cheap and came fast "

Couldn't ask for more

"I needed a Hard to find small item which no one was interested in talking to me about. Zack not only have all the parts I needed they had them to me in a couple of days. Thanks for your service. "

Very satisfied

"Fast shipping and great prices!!!!"

2016-10-17

Professional service

"Good work, easy website order and get then merchandise on time. thanks"

2016-10-17

Zack Leads the Pack!

"I have been trying out several Cable Installation equipment suppliers lately to see who to use for further business. Zack topped the field in all categories, price, ease of ordering, delivery (arrived before expected!), and was overall a fantastic buying experience. Well done, Zack!"

This review was modified by david-a_cardenas on October 17 2016 06:27:12 AM

2016-10-16

"Zack Electronics went out of their way to replace an ordered item that had been damaged in shipment. "

2016-10-15

Great transaction

"As advertised, uick delivery."

2016-10-14

"Securely packaged, arrived in a timely manner"

2016-09-18

The best thing since sliced bread.

"Customer service was excellent, my order arrived very quickly and was exactly what I needed. "

2016-09-18

Personalize service!

"I wanted to install new outlets in my kitchen that had the built in USB ports. Called Zack and spoke to a very helpful customer service person. She clearly explained the difference in the various outlets and I was able to order exactly what I wanted. I received the order very quickly and our handyman was able to install them on his next visit."

2016-09-17

"Got everything I ordered quickly"

2016-09-16

"speedy delivery, no tax, order was correct"

Perfect Execution

"Ordered, shipped, delivered as expected and on time. What more can one ask for ? "

BEST PRIC BEST SERVICE

"ZERO COMPLAINTS, WILL BUY FROM AGAIN IN THE FUTURE"

2016-09-15

Decora style F type wall connector

"Just what I was looking for in a color that local stores didn't have. The only draw back is that the Cooper device has a raised circular portion around the wall plate screw holes. This causes a gap between a Lowe's bought decorator wall plate and the Cooper device (and wall). My only option was to grind down the backside of the wall plate until it fit flush. My guess is Cooper offers a competing option to whatever Lowe's carries (or was unlucky and picked up a non-Eaton brand) and doesn't want it's devices to be interchangeable with other brands. Kinda made a simple job into a PIA, but also kinda my fault to think that manufacturers are on the side of the installer/consumer."

Share Zack Electronics's store rating

Zack Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zack Electronics is a merchant member
Zack Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.