• Zack Electronic Zack Electronics Elite Status

• Business Hours: 8-5pm PST
    • Fax: 6263038694

• checkmark icon COD

What is this?

"Ordered lights for a wedding reception. Items were the best price I could find, delivered in a timely manner, and work perfectly. Thank you."

"I still have not received my order. Called a week ago and they said they messed up and the order was in limbo. offered to give my money back or i can wait another week for it. Its already been over a month just send it!!!"

"I ordered 2 light bulbs to have on hand for replacements. I didn't discover that they were broken until I went to use them. When I called Zack Electronics, they told me it had been 2 months and they wouldn't replace them. It was a total waste of money and poor customer service. I won't order anything from them again."

"I ordered a part from that that was advertised on their website. Everything seems good. The next day I get an email that the part is no longer available. I tried to buy from them because they showed they had it when other e-trailers showed it was not available any longer. The only reason to keep obsolete things on your website/ ads is to get people to click on your website hoping you will get something else when you find out the product you want is not available.
They did however reply quickly and apologized for not having the product.

"arrived safely.. Thank you!"

"Fast shipping, great product."

"Shipping was delayed it took a week or so to even get it shipped, then it took another week to get it."

"The product was exactly what I ordered. Delivery was prompt. Very happy with them. "

"Thank you for getting it right!"

"Awesome! Quick response to all of my questions and delivered the product quickly."

"thanks guys. good product and fast delivery"

wdm

"Smooth transaction ! fast shipping, will buy from again."

"arrived on schedule in good condition."

"I received on time, thanks."

"Superb Seller Supersonic Shipping, excellent product and fantastic price~! Will be a repeat customer~!"

Share Zack Electronics's store rating

Zack Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zack Electronics is a merchant member
Zack Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.