Stores > Zack Electronics

• Fax: 6263038694

• checkmark icon COD

What is this?

2015-12-18

"Quick and courteous. Delivered Fast."

2015-12-17

"Parts ordered were out of stock at the regional warehouse/shipping point. Retailer chose to replenish stock at that location from their more distant warehouse. They could have shipped my order from the more distant warehouse direct and saved about a week's transit time on my end. Other than that, since this was not a rush order, it worked out well enough for me."

2015-12-16

"Everything was great. Product was as expected."

2015-12-16

"It was easy enough to order and the part works fine. The amount of time that it took to be processed and shipped (about 8 business days) leaves alot to be desired."

2015-12-16

"Great service. Fast shipping. A++++ Thank you."

2015-12-16

"They had the switches I have been looking for at a reasonable price and shipping was quick.
No complaints at all.

2015-12-16

"I paid for 1 day shipping and after my order was processed, I was told it was out of stock and would be a few days to get the item in stock. I was not refunded for paying 1 day shipping for a reason I really did not understand. The customer service was good and quickly contacted me, but I did not appreciate paying and then being told it was out of stock and not having any sort of partial refund."

2015-12-16

"So far so good....no crashes of the electronics on the machinery! Thx!"

2015-12-16

"This is a top-notch business run the right way that delivers and communicated brilliantly. Thanks to everyone at Zach for your help! Couldn't be more satisfied!"

2015-12-16

"quick ship, no problems, would recommend checking them for additional items"

2015-12-16

"Receiced order promptly and correctly."

2015-12-16

"I had a critical rush order that required parts quickly. Zack Electronics came through for me! Well done."

2015-12-16

"This is the first time I've used Zack. I was under a crunch to get some connectors quickly. Hurried tasks are error prone, and my order was no exception. However, Zack's customer service and order handling team went above and beyond general expectations to make sure my order was fixed and still delivered in the expedited timeframe I requested.

I will definitely use them again.

2015-12-16

"My order arrived from the manufacturer missing a part, and the customer service rep Chis immediately took care of the problem and contacted the manufacturer and had it shipped out that day. Amazing service from Chris and From the manufacturer Luxor. Thanks Guys!

Also, amazing price for the product!

2015-12-16

"Fast shipping and items were well packaged and protected. Thank you!"

Share Zack Electronics's store rating

Zack Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zack Electronics is a merchant member
Zack Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.