• Zack Electronic Zack Electronics Elite Status

• Business Hours: 8-5pm PST
    • Fax: 6263038694

• checkmark icon COD

What is this?

"Shipping was delayed it took a week or so to even get it shipped, then it took another week to get it."

"The product was exactly what I ordered. Delivery was prompt. Very happy with them. "

"Thank you for getting it right!"

"Awesome! Quick response to all of my questions and delivered the product quickly."

"thanks guys. good product and fast delivery"

wdm

"Smooth transaction ! fast shipping, will buy from again."

"arrived on schedule in good condition."

"I received on time, thanks."

"Superb Seller Supersonic Shipping, excellent product and fantastic price~! Will be a repeat customer~!"

"Terrible. I was on their site and was thinking of buying a few things. before I hit the "Submit" button I changed my mind and decided not to buy. The items that I did not order came anyway. I had to return and pay for return shipping"

"Great Job...Everything as described and quick service. Thanks!"

"My order was filled and shipped quickly. i received a call with a suggestion for an alternative for a product that was out of stock. They had parts in stock that others did not. Very professional staff."

"Great prices! Fast shipping! "

"They did not have what they had advertised but they quickly refunded my money and sent me an email. "

"First of all the item I ordered was told was in stock and and had to wait 3 weeks then was lost in the warehouse and then had to pay pay 60 dollars duty on top of that
When places like amazon calculate duty before you order you already know
On top of that when I was thinking of cancelling before it shipped I got a big song and dance on how there are going to get stuck with it and I said according to your website its a stock item and not a special order

Share Zack Electronics's store rating

Zack Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zack Electronics is a merchant member
Zack Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.