Stores > Zack Electronics

• Fax: 6263038694

• checkmark icon COD

2016-08-11

Very fast service - Excellent Will call

"We're fortunate that from the City of Commerce to Duarte it is only a few minutes away, so we didn't need shipping. We really needed the parts for a project so it was very convenient in-and-out. When I got to the will call area, the parts were nicely packaged and ready for pick up, very organized.

Just a great experience.

2016-08-11

Excellent Service and Pricing

"I previously was in the electronics business for over 20 years and tend to be wary of online ordering, but Zack Electronics exceeded my expectations. I ordered from Zack Electronics and received the product very quickly. There was a problem with the order and they took care of the problem quickly, courteously, and professionally. Do not hesitate to do business with Zack Electronics."

This review was modified by hunter-48723 on August 11 2016 03:21:29 AM

2016-07-16

"I am very pleased with the light dimmer switches that I received from Zak Electronics. Delivery was within days of placing my order. Product met all my expectations and the price was reasonable. Would order again from Zak Electronics. Very satisfied with the company."

2016-07-16

"Great service. Miss going to the store in Milpitas."

Stock not up to date

"I ordered what should be a standard part and the website said it usually ships in a day. A week later no contact, so I called them and they said they were out and were waiting for the shipment soon. Basically they were back ordered but that was not indicated on the website. They did give me the option to send a comparable product immediately so I did that and received the product quickly and as expected. "

Great little cable gizmo

"We needed this cable grabber for stringing up outdoor light. They work perfectly as they allow us to adjust the cable as we are putting it up, tighten or loosen as we need to and, if necessary, take the whole thing down without cutting the cable. Great invention!"

2016-06-19

They delivered what they advertised

"The product was like what was advertised"

This review was modified by finallyproducts on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-17

Service Was Slamming

"I am very satisfied with your service, very efficient, was amazed by how fast I had the product in hand.

I will be a returning customer for future hard to get products. Also, put in a good word if anybody's looking.

PFM

They are wizards !!

"Zack Electronics was the only place I was able to get exactly what I needed , The parts made the job easy !

Speedy delivery!

"They were fast and spot on with my order and the PRICE was great...
Keep up the great work! I'll be back

2016-06-16

Christopher Awad should get a raise or bonus

"Amazing! What was advertized on line was not what was delivered. Christopher Awad work very hard to make the correction with no additional charge. His service was again..amazing! "

2016-06-16

"Once the product arrived, it was different than the picture. Was not pleased with the product."

QTY Mislabeled

"The qty for the 3/4" knock out seals were mislabeled as 10/carton on the website when they are actually sold 3/carton. At $11.03/carton with only 3 each, the price per each was at least twice as much as other sellers. It took customer service several emails and a phone call to get them to understand what I was trying to say even though my emails were very specific. We won't be using Zack Electronics again."

Good price, good service

"Zack electronics had everything we needed for just about the best price so we ordered with them. There is a problem I think with their shopping cart online- it kept taking all of my items out when i tried ordering through Amazon. It also just wouldn't let me order through Amazon. I had some trouble with the shipping so i did not get part of my order ( lost in the mail or something ) so in the end Zack's sent me the product again (i think through UPS). It was a little bit more of a hassle than I think it should have been but in the end it was taken care of. I mostly blame USPS for doing a poor job. "

2016-06-16

The product I needed at a good price

"I searched for an indent crimper, Zack Electronics had it in stock. The price was ver competitive, It showed up a few days later, and worked as expected. Always a good deal"

Share Zack Electronics's store rating

Zack Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zack Electronics is a merchant member
Zack Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.