• Zack Electronic Zack Electronics Elite Status

• Fax: 6263038694

• checkmark icon COD

What is this?

2015-04-16

"The order was accurate and delivered in a timely manner as promised."

2015-03-20

"Shipped quickly and was just what I needed. "

2015-03-03

"Good prices and they delivered what I ordered (multiple small electronic connectors) to me in the promised time but it didn't make me joyous that during discussion of whether the items were in stock or special order the price of some of the items went up significantly in price because my inquiry drew attention to the fact that the prices on the website hadn't been updated in a while. Seems like I should have been grandfathered to the prices that were on display when I inquired. But as I said up front, the revised prices were still fair, just not as shown. "

2015-03-02

"Zack Electronics came through as any seller should, but unbeknownst to them the product I had purchased was a discontinued item which was replaced by the manufacturer by a different product, using the same part number because the manufacturer felt it fulfilled the original products' role.

This was not the fault of Zack Electronics, but this was the second reseller I had purchased this product from which didn't match the product shown on their web-site. Again, who would have known the manufacturer had done this, but unfortunate for me."

2015-02-27

"Had what I needed and was good price and fast delivery."

2015-02-27

"ordered- delivered-matched product described."

2015-02-27

"Zack Electronics had the products in stock that I needed at a competitive price. The order was fulfilled and shipped without delay."

2015-02-27

"Ordered lights for a wedding reception. Items were the best price I could find, delivered in a timely manner, and work perfectly. Thank you."

2015-02-26

"I still have not received my order. Called a week ago and they said they messed up and the order was in limbo. offered to give my money back or i can wait another week for it. Its already been over a month just send it!!!"

2015-02-26

"I ordered 2 light bulbs to have on hand for replacements. I didn't discover that they were broken until I went to use them. When I called Zack Electronics, they told me it had been 2 months and they wouldn't replace them. It was a total waste of money and poor customer service. I won't order anything from them again."

2015-02-26

"I ordered a part from that that was advertised on their website. Everything seems good. The next day I get an email that the part is no longer available. I tried to buy from them because they showed they had it when other e-trailers showed it was not available any longer. The only reason to keep obsolete things on your website/ ads is to get people to click on your website hoping you will get something else when you find out the product you want is not available.
They did however reply quickly and apologized for not having the product. "

2015-02-25

"arrived safely.. Thank you!"

2015-02-25

"Fast shipping, great product."

2015-02-25

"Shipping was delayed it took a week or so to even get it shipped, then it took another week to get it."

2015-02-25

"The product was exactly what I ordered. Delivery was prompt. Very happy with them. "

Share Zack Electronics's store rating

Zack Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zack Electronics is a merchant member
Zack Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.