Stores > Zack Electronics

• Business Hours: 8-5pm PST
    • Fax: 6263038694

• checkmark icon COD

2016-10-14

"Securely packaged, arrived in a timely manner"

2016-09-18

The best thing since sliced bread.

"Customer service was excellent, my order arrived very quickly and was exactly what I needed. "

2016-09-18

Personalize service!

"I wanted to install new outlets in my kitchen that had the built in USB ports. Called Zack and spoke to a very helpful customer service person. She clearly explained the difference in the various outlets and I was able to order exactly what I wanted. I received the order very quickly and our handyman was able to install them on his next visit."

2016-09-17

"Got everything I ordered quickly"

2016-09-16

"speedy delivery, no tax, order was correct"

Perfect Execution

"Ordered, shipped, delivered as expected and on time. What more can one ask for ? "

BEST PRIC BEST SERVICE

"ZERO COMPLAINTS, WILL BUY FROM AGAIN IN THE FUTURE"

2016-09-15

Decora style F type wall connector

"Just what I was looking for in a color that local stores didn't have. The only draw back is that the Cooper device has a raised circular portion around the wall plate screw holes. This causes a gap between a Lowe's bought decorator wall plate and the Cooper device (and wall). My only option was to grind down the backside of the wall plate until it fit flush. My guess is Cooper offers a competing option to whatever Lowe's carries (or was unlucky and picked up a non-Eaton brand) and doesn't want it's devices to be interchangeable with other brands. Kinda made a simple job into a PIA, but also kinda my fault to think that manufacturers are on the side of the installer/consumer."

Great service

"Fast delivery. Received what I ordered. I'm a happy camper!"

Go Zack!

"A few items were back ordered and I was worried my project would be held up because of it.

Their communication, and the time it took to send the remaining parts were excellent.

Is definitely shop here again!

2016-09-15

"Great service at a great price!"

2016-09-15

Everything a do it yourselfer ever needed

"Purchased two, three and four way decorator switches and a timer. By far the best price I found on the web. It took longer than I thought it should for delivery, but the items were worth waiting for."

2016-08-14

I'll be back to Zack Electronics!

"Only recently discovered this online seller so experience is based on one order, but am extremely happy with the price and service. Looking forward to doing business again!"

2016-08-11

i like this switches

"it is good switches working good with 4 input"

2016-08-11

I'm a satisfied customer!

"Thanks for the speedy delivery of my magnetic badge holders. They are exactly what I needed for my work badge "

Share Zack Electronics's store rating

Zack Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zack Electronics is a merchant member
Zack Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.