• Zack Electronic

• Business Hours: 8-5pm PST
    • Fax: 6263038694

• checkmark icon COD

What is this?

"Muy buen servicio. muchas gracias"

"The service was a bit slow"

"Great service and quick delivery!"

"Wish they had a store in san francisco "

"Their pricing info was listed wrong on their site so I had to email them so they could fix it before I ordered. They responded quickly and fixed the error. I placed the order which was listed as in stock but it didn't ship until a month later."

"Judy was my go to sales person on the phone. TERRIFIC. And my purchase was the best price on the web--very happy with the price and the quality"

"Great item, very reliable seller, fast shipping!"

"Caroline is the best person they have in there team. "

"Zack is a very reliable company, great experience! My order was processed without delay and shipped on time. The customer service was incredible, representative was courteous and knowledgeable. I'll order again from Zack in the future and recommend them to others. "

modified review This review was modified by Angelaro on August 18 2014 06:44:16 PM

"Excellent Fast Service. Shipping cost a little on the high side but great product pricing"

"Overall it was a pretty good experience. There was a slight mix-up initially, because Google sent me to the new Zack Electronics website that was actually still under construction, so the order I placed there caused some confusion on the ZE end of things. But I was called directly on the phone, and we got the problem resolved immediately, and I was sent a link to the product on the actual current website, and I finished the order with no problem. The correct parts arrived in a timely fashion, and the only beef I have is a minor one. I paid $7.50 for shipping via USPS First Class mail - not even Priority - and the cost of the postage was printed right on the label on the padded envelope... $1.90. Now, I don't have a problem, per se, with marking up shipping costs, because someone has to be paid to do the work, and shipping materials aren't free; but at least add that tag "and handling" on there to alleviate the 'sting.' :-) I'm just glad to have found a place that stocks somewhat hard-to-find items at reasonable prices. Thanks Zack!"

"very good store excellent business"

"Every thing is parfect I got my stuff on time .service was verygood thanxx"

"I can honestly recommend this store. Great service."

"Great- received a follow up call to discuss out of stock items and possible replacements on my small order. Nice to deal with companies who care about the little orders as well as the big orders. Thanks."

Share Zack Electronics's store rating

Zack Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zack Electronics is a merchant member
Zack Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.