Z9 Electronics Reviews - page 5 - z9electronics.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.67/10 66 reviews

Z9 Electronics is not a merchant member
Z9 Electronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered a clock radio on September 21, 2008 and as of October 16, 2008, I have not received the product. I am very disappointed as the order was to be shipped USPS Priority (2 day delivery) and here it 3 weeks and no radio. UPDATE: 10/29/08, I still have not received my order from Z9 Electronics. I called the company two times last week and sent two more e-mails requesting status. Evidently, they are chosing to not respond to my e-mails or my phone calls."

modified review This review was modified by cbsatter on October 29 2008 07:10:53 PM

"Scam company, I paid them immediately, they promised and promised to ship even refunded my shipping money but failed to ship my item I purchased, still trying to get my $300 back. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!"

"Unacceptably slow shipping. It has been over 6 weeks since my order was placed and still no item despite assurances from the seller that the item has shipped.

No tracking number either.

" " Z9 ELECTRONICS "
THIS STORE HAS VEREY THING THAT I NEED AND MORE AND IF I COULD NOT FIND IT THEY WOULD E-MAIL ME BACK WITH INFO. ON THE ITEM THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR AND THEY WORK WITH YOU ON PRICE'S IF THEY CAN. WILL BUY FROM AGAIN

modified review This review was modified by COLEMANRC69 on October 03 2008 04:09:00 PM

"They communicate with the buyer very well and make a smooth transaction. Highly recommend"

"Great seller!
There was a problem with the shipping address (entirely my fault) and their response could not have been better.
I will try to make sure and buy something else from them again, as I was VERY pleased.