Stores > Z9 Electronics

• Z9 Electronics

"perfect delivery, product conform.

Thanks a lot,

"Never got my item, first one was broken and company said they would ship another and that I return the first one as I did. They never sent my replacement and will not answer any of my emails. DO NOT DEAL WITH. I was sent the first broken product and UPS charged me for extra shipping (COD), I've paid $65 just in shipping charges now and they have the joystick (broken one) and my money. I have receipts of all items paid, even the RMA number but nothing to show for it. They refuse to answer any emails. This place is a scam STAY FAR AWAY!

UPDATE (11/17/08):

Thought I'd give it another go and emailed again on the 10th of Nov. I received a reply (shocked!) saying it was already shipped and that I didn't receive it yet? Replied back with no never did get it, could I get the tracking number of it to check if it got lost or is in transit. I was sent the tracking number on the 12th and it was shipped Nov 10th hehe. I did get my item today though, I was also returned my shipping cost (this was to cover the cod from UPS), so I now paid $45 for shipping instead of $65 for the item alone. Just have to keep sending those emails and I think you will get your item eventually. Its sad because this looked like a great store for electronic items and I wanted to buy more when I first saw it. I didn't get a response of why it was never shipped, though I didn't directly ask after I saw it was shipped same day.

I wish everyone here some luck and hope you get your item as per purchase, if not your money back.

This review was modified by Deez76 on November 17 2008 02:33:02 PM

"Ordered three weeks ago have not receive item. No tracking number sent. Only replay its been shipped. I am now going contact Ebay about this problem. Extremely poor customer service. Do Not order from this company!"

"Product received as advertised. There were some initial shipping problems, but they were resolved in a very generous and pleasing manner. Would do business again."

"ordered a $750.00 effects processor 2nd day delivery and still no sign of package or tracking number. Very scary its now 10/21/08 supposed to be delivered 10-17-08?? Stay as far away as possible."

"Z9electronics is excellent vendor. Shipped quickly. I particularly commend them for not making shipping charges into a profit center. They shipped my small item first class US mail charging me just postage - $2.00. I'll be a return customer."

"z9 sent a tracking number and said they shipped my order. After three days, the tracking number still said "Electronic Shipping Info Received." When I asked about it, they blew me off.
Two weeks after I ordered, the tracking number still said "Electronic Shipping Info Received." When I asked about it again, they refunded my shipping and said they'd look into it.
A week later I asked again and said I was not happy. They said they would "re-ship." Meanwhile, they were "no longer registered" on eBay.
Four days later, the _same_ tracking number finally showed the Postal Service had received a package. I received my shipment almost four weeks after I ordered it. Although they refunded my shipping, I won't order from them again.

"Fast shipping- excellent communication- great product. A+ Seller all the way..."

"They had what i needed and at very good price highly recomend this sight thanks"

"Absolutely flawless! Greetings from a Canadian buyer! Thank you!!"

"Excellent comumunication and great customer service. Would purchase from them again!"

"Received the product as promised in a company seal. Even though it got delayed due to USPS problems the seller took the responsibility for the delay and returned the entire amount that I paid for shipping. Responsibility, Promptness in contacting the buyer etc., makes him a Great Seller. "

"Can highly recommend this online store. Cheap price, delivery was as informed and customer care answered promptly. Even international shipping!"

"Working with Z9 was an excellent experience. The part I purchased didn't work for my needs. That said, they bent over backwards for me and wanted to give me a full refund and just discard the part (it would cost more to ship it back than it is worth). Since their ethics were above reproach, I just asked for half of my money back. I will buy from them again, and others should as well! Kim Black"

Share Z9 Electronics's store rating

Z9 Electronics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Z9 Electronics is not a merchant member
Z9 Electronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!