• Rating 0.67/10 66 reviews

Z9 Electronics is not a merchant member
    Z9 Electronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Z9 Electronics contact information

"Ordered three weeks ago have not receive item. No tracking number sent. Only replay its been shipped. I am now going contact Ebay about this problem. Extremely poor customer service. Do Not order from this company!"

"Product received as advertised. There were some initial shipping problems, but they were resolved in a very generous and pleasing manner. Would do business again."

"ordered a $750.00 effects processor 2nd day delivery and still no sign of package or tracking number. Very scary its now 10/21/08 supposed to be delivered 10-17-08?? Stay as far away as possible."

"Z9electronics is excellent vendor. Shipped quickly. I particularly commend them for not making shipping charges into a profit center. They shipped my small item first class US mail charging me just postage - $2.00. I'll be a return customer."

"z9 sent a tracking number and said they shipped my order. After three days, the tracking number still said "Electronic Shipping Info Received." When I asked about it, they blew me off.
Two weeks after I ordered, the tracking number still said "Electronic Shipping Info Received." When I asked about it again, they refunded my shipping and said they'd look into it.
A week later I asked again and said I was not happy. They said they would "re-ship." Meanwhile, they were "no longer registered" on eBay.
Four days later, the _same_ tracking number finally showed the Postal Service had received a package. I received my shipment almost four weeks after I ordered it. Although they refunded my shipping, I won't order from them again.

"Fast shipping- excellent communication- great product. A+ Seller all the way..."

"They had what i needed and at very good price highly recomend this sight thanks"

"Absolutely flawless! Greetings from a Canadian buyer! Thank you!!"

"Excellent comumunication and great customer service. Would purchase from them again!"

"Received the product as promised in a company seal. Even though it got delayed due to USPS problems the seller took the responsibility for the delay and returned the entire amount that I paid for shipping. Responsibility, Promptness in contacting the buyer etc., makes him a Great Seller. "

" I PURCHASED AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-A700 CLOSED BACK DYNAMIC HEADPHONES FROM Z9 ELECTRONICS. THE HEADPHONES ARRIVED PROMPTLY, WELL-PACKED AND AS ORDERED. THEY ARE EXCEPTIONAL HEADPHONES AND I AM GRATEFUL TO Z9 ELECTRONICS FOR SELLING THEM TO ME AT A REASONABLE PRICE!!!!!!!!

"Can highly recommend this online store. Cheap price, delivery was as informed and customer care answered promptly. Even international shipping!"

"Working with Z9 was an excellent experience. The part I purchased didn't work for my needs. That said, they bent over backwards for me and wanted to give me a full refund and just discard the part (it would cost more to ship it back than it is worth). Since their ethics were above reproach, I just asked for half of my money back. I will buy from them again, and others should as well! Kim Black"

"Great seller. Item received safely. Very happy with the remote control."

"Great store to do online business !!
Items supplied as ordered