Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

What is this?

"I ordered an ASUS G75V through Xotic PC with a few customizations (remove 2nd HD etc), and they held up their end of the bargain.

(+)Competitive cost, Quick shipping, Helpful customer service, Rigid security practices, Good product.

(-)WINDOWS 8!!!, but I can hardly blame them for that mess.

Happy computing!

"I have now purchased 3 laptops from Xotic PC. Each time the customer service has been outstanding. They answered any questions that I had during the ordering process promptly and have even sent a follow-up email afterward to make sure I was happy with my purchase. I highly recommend them as a merchant."

"I just wanna say my experience!i order a samsung laptop 1 monht ago and still i dont have it.they said to me that the product is not realesed yet from manufacture!ok so i was waiting...after one month today i called Josh a really good guy he said to me that there is not estimate time for my laptop.i asked him if there is a possibility not have the laptop at all and he said yes there is a possibility!I was dissapointed till Elizabeth from xotic called me.she mention that she can help me so my problem solved!thanks for so nuce costumer service"

modified review This review was modified by Thomaistz on March 06 2013 08:46:05 AM

"Xotic PC not only provides excellent products at a excellent price their service is also second to none.
I received personal e-mails making sure I knew what I had ordered and if I would like to make any changes. A few months after my purchase I received a follow up e-mail to see if the product I had purchased was running smoothly, there actually was a slight hiccup with some of the hardware, but it was promptly resolved. I am very satisfied.

"I had alot of issues with my first order due to things I did wrong and xoticpc helped me alot. They have amazing service and I had day to day conversations regarding the issues with a rep. They helped alot and I will deffiently use them on my next big purchase."

"Overall satisfied with my experience. Any questions I had were answered and explained to the best of their ability in a prompt and professional manner. The process of custom ordering my laptop was fairly easy. I had intended to order it without some devices so that I could install ones that I preferred myself. They told me that wouldn't be a problem. When I was about to pull the trigger they started running some great deals on their components, and I went with that instead. I did however add my own Samsung 840 SSD Pro, and set the HDD as a secondary.

I decided to use a money order to get a discount, which took all of the forwarned time (14 days) they described it possibly could to clear. I see this as a little unnecessary, but then again, I don't run a business. I was kept on edge wondering if I was going to recieve it before I left for my deployment. It came in time, but I was sweating until they had informed me the unit had shipped. I would recommend friends if they were looking for a new laptop.

"Highly recommended. The staff helped me pick a gaming computer for my son's Christmas. 2 monts later and he is still very happy with the computer. "

"I love the PC. From the performance to the physical design it is flawless. I can't believe it was only $700!"

"MSI FORCE 1762 (52-007)GT70 Barebones

I LOVE my new machine! I've been using for the last 2 months and it's so much better from my last, ESPECIALLY in terms of cooling. This thing idles at temperatures more than 15 degrees Celsius lower than Toshiba idles with a complete dedusting and a 17" Zalman cooler running full speed underneath it. (37 degrees C vs 55 degrees). Only when I render my projects (running the CPU at 100% load) do I even reach the old 55 degrees C with the new machine. Not only that, I have no idea how this machine does all that cooling yet DOESN'T gather a pile of dust under it like my old Toshiba did (which compromised its cooling, making it idle at 60 - 65 C, after which I would have to open it and dedust it again). It's like magic. If you want super-high quality like this, I HIGHLY recommend you email XoticPC regarding things you'd like the build team to keep tabs on while they process your order. I had Michael S. focus on cooling for this laptop and now I have this beast. If you work with the customer service it's even possible to completely move your order to a later date and change it if new parts debut. I was supposed to have ordered my laptop on 7/31/2012 (order #54383) but I decided to wait for Black Friday so I delayed it. Just. Ask. Shipping was great; the lappy arrived 2 days early for me.

Gaming-wise, I'm happy to say this more than meets my needs; these days I like the nostalgia playing back my old PS2 games via emulator. My old Toshiba would max at ~40 fps on these games, making the synchronized sound get choppy and annoying, and overheated to 90 C while doing so. This computer does all that, full speed at 60 fps, and doesn't budge a single degree. This is why I love my new machine.

Budget-wise, let's just say for the last 2 months I've just couldn't stop myself from comparing (and laughing at the comparison) what I got for ~$1450 with what others got for much much more. I don't know about you, but I'd say getting a 3740qm CPU with a 670M GPU with a 128 GB SSD for the OS (plus a 750GB HDD for data) and a 72% color gamut screen for $1450 would put any $2000+ Mac or even $1000 "budget" notebooks you seen in stores TO SHAME.

modified review This review was modified by Miragu on March 01 2013 11:37:39 AM

"I bought a Sager NP9370 from Xotic PC, and it has been a few months. And I must say, I am quite satisfied with the order. Their customer service was good, and I was able to get exactly what I wanted. The laptop arrived on schedule, and there was not a single problem with my laptop. A desktop replacement laptop for 1619, free shipping, and cash discount of 49? Yes please! I am very happy with the purchase and would recommend Xotic PC to anyone who needs high specs, good quality, and low prices."

"I recently bought a custom laptop. The prices were lower then anywhere else. I made my order over the phone. I to.d the representative what I wanted to use the laptop for and he helped me pick out and upgrade e whole computer to be geared towards my needs. The staff is very knowledgable and quick to give you answers. I will definitely be buying from xotic ps again."

"My experience with Xotic PC was great. They sell great products, I bought a Sager NP9150. Their service is outstanding , from the ease of building a computer on their website, to all of the unique customization options they provide (such as upgraded copper heatsinks and upgraded thermal compound), to the excellent post sale support. The representative that helped me was Courtney L and she was extremely helpful through the process. She kept me updated on the build status of my machine in great detail and was also very helpful with some changes that needed to be made to the order after it was placed. I would definitely recommend them for new computer buyers and will certainly use their service again."

"Purchased a NP 9370 on the 8th of Feb. The staff was very friendly and respectful. They kept me updated. Emily noted my need-by date as the 15th and they got it to me on the 13th. Amazing. Very quick delivery! I want to thank Emily, Roland, Elizabeth, and Tanner for emailing me and assisting me in my purchase. The laptop is amazing! Thanks you guys, I will be doing business again! "

"I couldn't be more pleased with the service exotic support has helped provide me! I thought i received what looked like a slightly scratched bezel on my laptop. I contacted support and they quickly found me a new one and sent it out to me in exchange for the current one i had. Mr. Tanner my support specialist did an amazing job at assisting me and i couldn't be happier.

Thanks for your hard work and quick responses Xotic!!

"I'm really glad that I've chosen Xotic PC to purchase my gaming laptop. I cannot make any complaints about the product itself or the service. All the sales reps are helpful and supportive and the computer has been working great. The shipping was even earlier than the scheduled date. Overall, great job. Will definitely consider them when buying my next computer."

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.