• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10

What is this?

2013-10-22

"I bought a customized G750JX. Have had it 3 months now and no problems. Really liked the follow-up and continuing updates on the build. I was even able to submit a change order midstream in the build process. Great customer service!"

2013-10-19

"I was dell fan until the last two years,problems and excuses.
shopped around compared prices found xotic pc love them all
GREAT MACHINE! NO PROBLEMS works great for everything i have used it for.I recommend xotic pc to all family and friends."

2013-10-18

"I am really happy with both the computer and the service I got from Xotic Pc"

2013-10-18

"Great customer support. Awesome laptops! I will be buying another laptop soon."

2013-10-17

"I have to say I was very impressed with Xotic PC, My order required quite a lot of customization but I still received it very quickly and at a very reasonable price. The customer support were fantastic, they replied to all of my emails very promptly (even though we're in very different time zones) and answered all of my questions very well. I'd definitely recommend them to anybody who asks.
I will definitely buy from them again."

2013-10-17

"Precisely what I was looking for in a PC retailer. I have used others that were nothing but a hassle in the shipping process and their customer service was just awful. This is certainly NOT the case for XoticPC. There was a conflict where my laptop may not have been stocked but was labeled as such, it was swiftly dealt with and I even got my laptop ahead of schedule. As of now I am still enjoying it, I can finally leave the house again!"

2013-10-17

"Very fast service and quick build time for my custom laptop. CS reps were polite and friendly and made sure I was happy with my laptop. Great prices on Sager, highly recommend anyone looking for a laptop to use Xotic."

2013-10-17

"Excellent customer service. Absolutely top notch. I was updated at every step of my computer building process and even received a followup email asking how my laptop was working for me. "

2013-10-16

"From beginning to end, Xotic PC has been a wonderful company, based around the consumer and his specific needs. They do not push to sell the best part, unless it is needed. And, the hardware they sell is some of the most outstanding I have seen, especially for the price. Even after the purchase, I still get emails checking up on my laptop's status, and my satisfaction with it. They are a wonderful group, and do one heck of a job. They have gotten a life-long customer out of me."

2013-10-15

"Solid customer service. Will do business with them again. The laptop worked great and I received it in a timely manner."

2013-10-15

"I use Xotic PC for our corporate laptops. They are a little slow getting them out (expect a month for custom ones), but no one comes close to their price and options. We get some solid builds from them. Very happy."

2013-10-14

"Stumbled upon the website when looking for customizable laptops and noticed their low prices versus other re-sellers. After seeing nothing but positive customer feedback I placed my order. The billing and shipping process was smooth and I was matched up with a personal customer support assistant who verified my billing information and sent me periodic updates on the status of my order. The product was shipped in a timely manner, undamaged and functioning properly. I would definitely shop at XOTICPC again in the future."

2013-10-11

"Great service and frequent, informative communication. The building and shipping process was not too extensive, and the price reasonable. Would buy again!"

2013-10-11

"I want to thank Xotic PC for their professionalism throughout the sales process. The pricing was very competitive, the sales people very helpful, and my new laptop arrived on time in perfect condition. I would recommend to friends and family. Plus I live in the Midwest and like to support local businesses."

2013-10-11

"Great company, the laptop I ordered is perfect, delivered on time. If you need help, their customer service responds quickly."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.