Stores > Xotic PC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10

2014-05-15

Very Happy with the service and the product. Would recommend them to anybody next time I am asked. They even followed up with me 6 months later.

2014-05-15

"Incredible customer service, they were in communication for every step of the process from when my order was placed to when it arrived at my door. That combined with the fact that they have the best prices I've seen for quality laptops and custom work means this is a company I'll be coming back to, I can't recommend them enough."

2014-05-12

"Great pricing and a huge available selection for customization on a wide variety of builds. Customer service was respectful and courteous, especially at higher-tier management. Good response times from service representatives, and as others have noted, even at times outside normal business hours. RMA's and shipping were hassle-free and very reliable. Whenever a technical problem arose, XoticPC's service team was the first place I contacted."

2014-05-12

"Xotic has excellent customer service. Would, and have, highly recommend. "

2014-05-12

"XoticPC offered the best prices for the specs I want. Their reviews online looked good so it was a no brainer. They kept me in the loop during the construction phases and followed up with me after I received the laptop. All in all, I'd definitely recommend. And my laptop is running as smoooooth as the day it arrived. Extremely satisfied customer!"

2014-05-11

"I purchased a custom Asus machine from Xotic PC, and it's been working great. The staff is also extremely friendly and helpful, and I actually have recommended this reseller to one of my friend's whose PC just died. Definitely check it out."

2014-05-10

"I purchased a Gigabyte P35K laptop from Xotic. This is the most solid laptop I have owned, and I have been completely satisfied with the service received from Xotic. I highly recommend this company if you are in the market for a performance laptop."

2014-05-09

"XoticPC is a different kind of online retailer. I had a single point of contact thru the whole purchasing experience and was treated extremely well. It felt more like I was buying a luxury car than a consumer laptop. Best online customer experience I've had to date! Oh and the laptop is absolutely awesome!"

2014-05-08

"We purchased the Xotic PC for my 13 year old son for xmas. We have been very pleased. He uses it for homework and everything else - skype, video games, research. When my husband borrowed the computer for a work event, my son teasingly commented, "I wonder if dad is treating my computer well, I miss it." High ratings for service and product. "

2014-05-07

"Their sales staff was extremely patient with me and very knowledgeable about building the exact PC I wanted. I shopped around the internet and finally landed on XoticPC and I am so glad that I did. They had all the options and specs I wanted plus many, many more. The whole staff was very helpful, and the speed of my order was more than satisfactory. Will always come back to XoticPC for all my PC needs! "

2014-05-07

"Customer service is top notch, best in business. Ordered a laptop in Sep 2013 and had some technical issues with it today. Used my LIFETIME technical support with chat online and figured it out within 2 seconds (turns out webcams can be turned off with accidental hotkey). Definitely would recommend to friends and family."

2014-05-07

"This is my second laptop I have ordered from XoticPC. I got the Sager NP8235. Customer support was super helpful in ordering my laptop and they had a great deal on a powerful gaming machine. I have been recommending this company to all my friends because of the great laptops, incredible prices, and amazing customer service and they have never failed to impress me. I will definitely be ordering my third laptop from them as well!"

2014-05-06

"Exotic PC provided a truly satisfying and easy way to purchase a new computer. Their expertise in guiding you through the buying process to get exactly the PC you need/want was nothing short of excellent. Great assortment of outstanding products. I will definitely go back to this company for my next computer."

Prasad1337's Avatar

Chico CA
2014-05-06

"Great seller, great product! Amazing customer service as always, and the laptop itself is a dream!"

2014-05-05

"I am a IT solutions consultant for small businesses all the way up to Fortune 100 Companies. I am constantly asked where to go to buy custom laptops and I have never had a good answer until now. I needed a new development machine and I have been amazed at the entire process. My build got delayed due to Dell's manufacturing slow-down to switch over to the new NVidia 800 series cards. Two month delay. Never did I ever go more than a few hours without a status update response to my inquiries. I have to give a specific shout out to Derek with the sales team. I emailed him at 11PM on a Saturday night, not expecting a reply till Monday. 20 mins later he replied with an answer. Never have I ever had that from a reseller. Top to bottom, 1st class service and support. Will be my recommendation from this moment forward for all computer support. "

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.