Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2015-03-25

"Xotic PC ask me for my feeback which I am happy to give. The Order process was easy, I even made a change during the order which they completed for me. 10 months later I emailed a question about my Webcam and they responded quickly and more importantly accurately! Great job guys!"

2015-03-25

"It's very good. Definitely would recommend, and already have to a few people. The cable management XoticPC puts into their desktops is also great, felt sad when I had to do any changes, as I didn't want to mess it up. When the cpu died shortly after receiving, it was replaced extremely quickly. no date because I forget. I believe it was in November of 2014."

2015-03-24

"I learned about Xotic on Reddit. After shopping around they seemed to have the best prices on what I wanted. After my order they kept me updated on the shipping schedule and were very fast getting back to me.

After I received my computer it worked great with no problems. Even though everything was working well, Xotic sent me a few emails just to make sure I didn't have any issues. I would recommend them and would definitely use them again.

2015-03-24

"I spent a while looking for the laptop that I wanted and XoticPC had just what I wanted for a good price too. Service was amazing and everyone there is super nice. Wouldn't go or use anyone else for a computer, but them. Thanks!"

2015-03-23

"I bought a MSI StealPro-212 at Xotic PC during my vacation. The laptop is very nice and works perfectly, never had a problem with it. As for their service, I was attended by Jacie B and I am very satisfied and grateful for the way she handled my order. My order was quite troublesome because I'm from Brazil and wanted to buy the laptop during my vacation stay in Miami and have it delivered to my Hotel. My Wired Transfer failed since my bank just couldn't do it and never clearly explained why, so I had to take the money with me on my trip and make a deposit directly at the bank, which meant there would be very little time to prep and send me the lapto. She was very patient and understanding during all the process and managed to deliver the laptop 2 days before I left Miami. In short, I probably wouldn't have been able to buy it if it weren't for her. I would recommend Xotic PC to anyone who's interested in buying a gaming laptop."

2015-03-19

"Xotic PC asked me to share my thoughts, and why not? Great service. Chose to customize my laptop. Got what I wanted, and earlier than I expected. If you need a laptop, custom or otherwise, Xotic PC is where you want to go. "

2015-03-17

"Had a great experience with Xotic PC. They updated my order every single step of the way and gave me detailed info for any type of delay. Product came exactly as expected works great."

2015-03-17

"I have been a Xotic PC customer since 2011. Xotic PC's customer service is exemplary in an industry known for terrible service. With each new procurement, Xotic representatives assisted me in researching and selecting the products for my and my company's needs. The representative also looked for ways to maximize discounts and minimize costs to me. OVerall, my experience with Xotic PC was positive and I highly recommend Xotic PC due to their excellent customer service."

2015-03-17

"Excellent service. Very helpful staff. Top notch computers"

2015-03-17

"The entire process from order to delivery was very smooth for me. I love that they update you as to what "phase" your system is in through the customizing process. It took some time, but I'm almost glad of that since I know a lot of that was checking and double checking that everything was working not only correctly, but optimally."

2015-03-17

"I got a laptop with exactly the specs I wanted, at 2/3 the price of the comparable MacBook Pro. I had it in my hands in about a week, with numerous e-mail contacts in between and after I received it, making sure I was getting what I wanted. No bloatware, no hard-sell on anything. I've recommended Xotic PC to several other professionals, and when I need to upgrade again, they'll be my first option."

2015-03-13

"Amazing service and even better Pc's"

A rep from Xotic PC, xoticpc, has responded

“Thanks for your kind words and we greatly appreciate your business!”

2015-03-13

"Very happy with my machine. I remember having an issue with paypal I paid for it, but Josh was very helpful and resolved it for me quickly. Overall, I don't have any complaints about the service or the product. Keep up the great work guys."

A rep from Xotic PC, xoticpc, has responded

“Glad your happy with your machine and Josh was able to help you with your order.

Let us know if there anything we can do!”

2015-03-13

"Great company. Makes great machines and works with the customer every step of the way"

2015-03-13

"I am very happy with my Sager laptop. I didn't know about Xotic PC until a friend of mine recommended me. I shopped around at different locations and website, but I could not find a better deal than Xotic.

This place with you a lot of bang for your dollars. Their customer service was great as well. Although I did hit a snag with what was advertised and what I actually got, customer service was very prompt in working with me in finding a solution.

Since getting my laptop, I've been very happy with the performance. I use my laptop for graphics and illustration in 2D and 3D, and I have not had any slow speeds or lags with the system. This laptop has been able to take some pretty good 3D renders. This was the coolest way to customize my laptop. I felt like a kid in Christmas.

I will definitely be coming back to Xotic PC when it comes time for my next computer upgrade.

A rep from Xotic PC, xoticpc, has responded

“Thanks for your review on your order and hope you enjoy your Sager laptop! Enjoy and let us know if there is anything we can do!”

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,436 merchant members.