Store Information Store Info
Xotic PC Coupons
  • Rating 9.38/10 1,698 reviews

Xotic PC is a merchant member
    Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Xotic PC contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10

All 1,700 Customer Reviews

"We have had three excellent experiences with XOTIC PC, two separate times purchasing Asus G53SW laptops during 2011, and once in 2012 purchasing two Sager NP9150 laptops. In all three cases, the laptops we've received have been perfect, and have continued to run great. Also, the ordering process with XOTIC PC has been smooth as silk all three times. In one instance when we had a credit card billing address issue (our bank's fault as it turned out), it was quickly resolved. We've been very pleased with XOTIC PC and plan to order more gear from them in the future."

"Even though I was asked to write this review, I wanted to express my experience about Xotic PC. The bottom line is I am completely satisfied with everything about my experience from Xotic PC. I will use them again in the future for all custom PC purchases. Now that they have desktop PC's too; my checking account is extremely scared. :)

I used the online chat feature on several occasions to ask questions prior to making my purchase. Each time I was greeted professionally and was given helpful responses. This led me to making the purchase with Xotic PC. My order was a Pre-order, so some time passed while waiting for the system to actually be release from the manufacturer. During this time, the Pre-Order Price reduced. I immediately started a live online chat session and was able to get a note added to my account regarding the price reduction. Which, Xotic PC has a price protection guarantee and when my laptop finally shipped to me they honored the lower price. Once Xotic PC received their inventory and was about to fill my Pre-Order, a very nice and professional office staff member called me to make sure I still wanted to proceed with the purchase. Also, they verified my payment method since some time had passed from making the Pre-Order and being able to fulfill the Pre-Order. This was a nice touch as I am sure sometimes you make a decision and things change the next day.

Also to note, my new laptop had a CPU and Hard Drive upgrade. I was sure there would be some noticeable marks where the case was opened up. However, this was not the case. No noticeable marks what so ever was present on my new Laptop. Truly top notch service as if it came directly from the manufacturing company.

Again, I would just like to end my review with saying this is the best PC outfit you can order high-end PCs and Laptops.

"When you purchase via web with a cash discount, the site doesn't provide you with the net amount due. Flexible web site to purchase but you don't get net amount due until email follow up. After speaking with support, they are passing this feedback to the website developers so i'm hopeful it will be resoloved.
Support personnel, Jason called me with a status of the build and he expedited the delivery. In fact, they overnighted the delivery. They truely went above my expectations to make the customer happy. My only recommendation is that i would like to have seen the option regarding paying cash to get a discount and using a credit card to get the build process started sooner as opposed to waiting for the check to clear. You can't go wrong purchasing at killer custom laptop from these guys. THANKS !!!

modified review This review was modified by lloydhavekost on June 15 2012 08:34:30 AM

"After deciding that I would purchase a Sager NP8130 for my graphic design work, deciding on a reseller was not an easy choice. Ultimately, the options in configuration, competitive pricing, and personal customer support swayed me to XoticPC.

Although at the time of purchase some verbiage on their website was slightly misleading, I contacted the Marketing and Website departments to let them know, and that language has now been changed to be much more clear.

The quality of service, product, and professionalism exhibited by XoticPC throughout my experience was excellent. I would gladly do business with them again, and do frequently recommend both Sager laptops and XoticPC as a reseller to others.

"Love my new Laptop, it took a little while because it was a preorder item and it needed modifications but overall my experience was great, very happy with my discount and free shipping."

"Thought I would write this review because there are a boat load of choices when it comes to buying high end computers. I ended up at xoticpc and I didn't feel the need togo anywhere else. I made the right choice, you can't beat their customer service, offers and discounts. I bought the MSI GT780DXR-447US with a 16GB ram upgrade. This setup runs any game you can throw at it with ease. I'm a full time laptop gamer and couldn't be happier with this setup for under 2k. Check them out and buy with confidence! Highly recommended!"

"The best experience I've ever had buying anything. My laptop got to me in a hurry and in perfect condition. No issues with my pc at all and would easily buy from them again!!!!"

"I would recommend XoticPC they have been very helpful and quick to respond to any questions that I needed answered. This is my first purchase through them and I will definitively be coming back for my next. Everyone that I spoke to was helpful. "

"I am going to try to write a thoughtful, fair, review of my experience with Xotic PC. This will be difficult because the process is not complete. I am still in 'Phase 2' and have been for the past eleven days.
Some background: the last computer I bought was over six years ago. I don't know a lot about computers. I wanted a machine for gaming, web-surfing and very basic word processing. I spent a couple weeks researching products and vendors. The reviews I read about Xotic PC really made me feel like I was making the best choice.
A couple of the reviews (and I know Xotic PC is not responsible for the reviews their customers write) really made me feel like I was making a good choice. One woman wrote that after placing her order someone called her and went over it to make sure she got the right product. I would have loved it if that had happened. It didn't but I cannot hold it against Xotic PC because they never indicated that it was a standard service. Shame on me, and me alone, for thinking that they would do that.
I did have a couple of issues- the website indicates a 3% reduction in the price if you pay with a check / cash. I specifically went over this with my sales representative (step by step so I would get it right). I followed his instructions down to the letter- I even wrote in the instructions '3% cash discount.' Unfortunately when I saw the price they only applied 2% off. Was it an error? Did the free shipping invalidate the cash discount? I don't know- I asked but I never got an answer. I know, to some, that would not be a big deal but when your first experience with a company (that you just spent close to 2K on) is a billing error it raises red flags. At least it does for me. I contacted Xotic PC and ask two questions- why is it 2% instead of 3% and what is the cancellation process / procedure. I really hate it when I have to go through a bill line by line to make sure I am not being over-charged or miss charged. For me that is a deal breaker. Had the cancellation process ever been explained to me (it never was) I would have cancelled my order. They did, quickly, update the price and fix the problem. Would Xotic PC have caught the error if I hadn't? I don't know. I will assume, to their credit, that they would have. It still made me wonder- what is going on here? Did I make a mistake?
Well all that was on day one and two. I chose to go the 'secure payment' option in order to get my machine faster. I authorized the purchase price on a card and then sent a check in for the 3% discounted price. After the check clears I sent a copy of both sides to Xotic PC. The credit charge is supposed to clear after that. Well they cashed the check and the charge is still pending and I still have absolutely no idea when the machine is going to be done or shipped. So I decided to contact Xotic PC. I have a couple questions (I thought fairly easy questions)- when will the pending charge clear?, when will the order be completed? and when will it ship? I wasn't looking for any specific answer- I just wanted something. A week, two weeks a month? The website said that it could take up to 30 days for the credit authorization to clear (they gave fair warning). The response I got was 'someone will contact you' with a smiley face emoticon at the end. This is from the rep. that emailed me after my order to say that she would answer any of my questions. I ended up emailing her back and wrote that I really regretted doing business with Xotic PC (which is true) and I didn't like being ignored (which I don't).
So overall I have this advice: If you know a lot about computers and know exactly what you want Xotic PC is, probably, a fine vendor. If you need a machine quickly, or even a date for when it might be done, you may want to consider a different vendor. If you have questions, and want detailed answers, Xotic PC may not be the best vendor for you based on my experiences. You may have to go over your bill to make sure the appropriate price shows up- it may be a glitch or it may be intentional (they never answered me). I don't have anything really bad to say but I don't have anything good to say either. Makes me wonder how valuable the lifetime support is.
UPDATE: If a customer complains Xotic PC responds promptly. The credit authorization was removed and my machine is going to be shipped soon.

modified review This review was modified by ComputerNovice on June 07 2012 05:52:42 PM

"I went about the research for buying my next laptop about three months before I actually purchased. I researched this purchase more than any other purchase I had ever made. This laptop was to replace my desktop and had to be an editing machine that could take everything I needed to throw at it as a film student. I originally didn't want to go with a Sager laptop because I had worked for a Sager reseller in the past (WidowPC) and they were a terrible company and a nightmare to work with. Everything I read, though, pointed me in that direction and after researching many of the different resellers, I felt the best one to go with was XoticPC. I'm glad I did because they were nothing but helpful. Even though I'd already picked out everything that I wanted, they walked through the process with me over the phone to make sure. After a day of talking to them, they got me to change my mind about Sager and they got me a way better laptop than I was thinking about for the same amount of money. During the build process they called often to make sure I knew what was going on with my laptop, especially when they ran into a problem with the screen. They ended up refunding my shipping charges and sending it to me even faster. I cannot say enough nice things about them. And when I finally got my laptop, I was not disappointed. It's lighter than my last laptop and way more powerful. I love this system."

"Great computer, great service, relatively great price considering it is a premium product. I ordered a customized Asus K53 and received it quickly and in great condition. I needed to change some order information while the computer was still being assembled and the customer service was prompt and incredibly helpful. So far, the only issues that I've had with the computer were due to 3rd party software (mouse drivers). I highly recommend Xotic PC and I will definitely order from them the next time that I need a customized laptop. A+++"

modified review This review was modified by SunshineXD on June 07 2012 02:48:32 PM

"I am a soldier in the National Guard and as such, I travel quite a bit, to my unit, to our training areas and back home. The lap top I had at the time was old and bulky. I was in dire need of an upgrade. I decided to start looking around and happened upon Xotic PC. After browsing through all the different basic models they offer and all the different configurations, I made the decisions to go with them for my purchase. I made the right decision. The whole process was VERY streamlined. I was in constant contact with one of their sales agents, and when an issue arose, I never had to wait more than 2-3 minutes on the phone or online via their live chat, to get in contact with my assigned agent.

I decided to go with the MSI GT683R, and a MSI CX640 for my wife. The order was processed very quickly, and the builds took no time at all. When I received my order, everything was very well protected, and both laptops came without a single flaw.

All-in-all with how smoothly the selection, purchase, and shipping process went, I WILL be purchasing my next system from them. I look forward to when they get their desktop form factors and configurations up on their website, because I need a good desktop to match the monster of a laptop I purchased through Xotic PC!

"I think this stores service was very good. I ordered a custom ASUS G74SX-DH73-3D laptop and am very satisfied with the results. Ordering was easy and timely before I received it. Free shipping was frosting on the cake. Once received, I had a question about the installed ASUS software and it was answered and the solution provided quickly. Their prices are very competitive and some of the customized options were unique to them. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a computer or high end custom computer."

"I recently ordered a Sager laptop through Xotic PC. I chose them initially because of their lower price and I've been greatly impressed by the quality of their service. They shipped my laptop quickly, it arrived with no damage, and they have been very good about following up with me to make sure everything went well. I will definitely be considering them for my next laptop purchase."

"After looking overmutiple online sites for the best priced gaming PC, I found XoticPC to ahve the best reviews. That being said, I purchased not the top of the line system but a middle of road machine (about $1550).

This unit flies and looks beautiful. It easily beats any PC I have seen around. THis unit should easily keep me up to speed with software for many years to come.

THe downside was getting me the system in a reasonable length of time due to parts availability. But once in hand I was sold on XoticPC. I will send my friends and family there.