Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

What is this?

"1. Ordered the "X-FI Wireless Sound Card System" option when buildup and it cost $129. Did not receive the same product as the picture and a call to their customer service said,"Oh, we just sell what the manufacturer tells us. If you would have called, we would have told you exactly what you ordered." Why not put up the correct picture on the website? I received the Wireless Receiver Bundle and it sells for $40 on Amazon (loss of $80 right there).
2. Did not receive the Beta Key to the Firefall game.
3. Biggest ripoff: Charging $59 for a USB Biometric reader which sells for $14 on Amazon.

This computer better work well.
*UDPDATE* - Talked with another customer service person who inquired why I gave the rating. Gave me an RMA number and will be returning the accessories. She also mentioned she would be talking to the sales staff and the person who talked to me first to give them feedback on the website and how to handle customer inquiries better. I am all for good training. They sent me the game code via email. Computer boots up to Win 8 in three seconds.

modified review This review was modified by kettle341 on March 06 2013 10:41:20 AM

"It has been a year since I worked with the great people at XoticPC to configure and purchase a new Sager laptop. At the time, I had many questions and some very specific needs, all of which they helped me with beyond what I have come accustomed to from most online vendors.

The thing that really cemented their quality in my mind has been the ordeal I've been going through now a year out. Despite being slightly out of warranty, they decided to repair my machine on their own dime. I also got amazing, fast, service from Tanner, my customer service rep.

"Overall personal experience ,XoticPC has a really good deal for gaming PC especially gaming laptop where you can fully customize everything for a really good price.
The staff they have are really friendly and will be quick to reply to any of your questions you have.
And their CUSTOM SKINNING IS THE BEST I EVER SEEN... if you wish to have your laptop to be totally unique than others
Needless to say , if you are looking for a place where you can get good deals , totally pimp out your laptop / desktop with excellent customer service , XoticPC is the place for you

"My ASUS laptop that I purchased from XOTIC PC is like Gold to me. It is a fantastic machine. I have not had to contact XOTIC PC’s customer service for a problem. They contacted me to ensure that my laptop was functioning without flaw. Since the date I purchased it I have been completely satisfied with the machine’s performance and its software. "

"The order process was pretty easy. Shipped pretty quick and the laptop is AMAZING."

"System is well built,quality of product is really good.I am extremely happy with the service.Would love to buy system again from this reseller.Though one of the part required for the system was delayed they offered me free upgrade to another video card.Thanks Roland I highly appreciate your service."

"hey guys i just dont know what to tell i am waiting for my computer 6 weeks and there is nothing!
i dont know because after i posted this review few minuts after Elizabeth emailed me and helped me alot she told me that time that i am waited it's because of dell and when the iteam will be arrived to xoticpc my order will be in top priority i really like the xoticpc stuff they nice and Patient i just hope they will get the cimputer ass soon as possible but still guys it's 6 week and there is no ETA!!! they need to know or tell the people before they buying or order the computer! i dont want to pay more for another one ! i want my computer ! but i dont know how much time i need to wait :(( still waiting!

UPDATE!:
elizabeth send me a email after i post that review
and told me that some xoticpc amanger has spken with dell senior manager and next week will be ETA !!
i am very appreciated that and i will update next week with the ETA :) thanks to elizabeth

modified review This review was modified by shlaifman on March 27 2013 11:37:01 AM

"I ordered an ASUS G75V through Xotic PC with a few customizations (remove 2nd HD etc), and they held up their end of the bargain.

(+)Competitive cost, Quick shipping, Helpful customer service, Rigid security practices, Good product.

(-)WINDOWS 8!!!, but I can hardly blame them for that mess.

Happy computing!

"I have now purchased 3 laptops from Xotic PC. Each time the customer service has been outstanding. They answered any questions that I had during the ordering process promptly and have even sent a follow-up email afterward to make sure I was happy with my purchase. I highly recommend them as a merchant."

"I just wanna say my experience!i order a samsung laptop 1 monht ago and still i dont have it.they said to me that the product is not realesed yet from manufacture!ok so i was waiting...after one month today i called Josh a really good guy he said to me that there is not estimate time for my laptop.i asked him if there is a possibility not have the laptop at all and he said yes there is a possibility!I was dissapointed till Elizabeth from xotic called me.she mention that she can help me so my problem solved!thanks for so nuce costumer service"

modified review This review was modified by Thomaistz on March 06 2013 08:46:05 AM

"Xotic PC not only provides excellent products at a excellent price their service is also second to none.
I received personal e-mails making sure I knew what I had ordered and if I would like to make any changes. A few months after my purchase I received a follow up e-mail to see if the product I had purchased was running smoothly, there actually was a slight hiccup with some of the hardware, but it was promptly resolved. I am very satisfied.

"I had alot of issues with my first order due to things I did wrong and xoticpc helped me alot. They have amazing service and I had day to day conversations regarding the issues with a rep. They helped alot and I will deffiently use them on my next big purchase."

"Overall satisfied with my experience. Any questions I had were answered and explained to the best of their ability in a prompt and professional manner. The process of custom ordering my laptop was fairly easy. I had intended to order it without some devices so that I could install ones that I preferred myself. They told me that wouldn't be a problem. When I was about to pull the trigger they started running some great deals on their components, and I went with that instead. I did however add my own Samsung 840 SSD Pro, and set the HDD as a secondary.

I decided to use a money order to get a discount, which took all of the forwarned time (14 days) they described it possibly could to clear. I see this as a little unnecessary, but then again, I don't run a business. I was kept on edge wondering if I was going to recieve it before I left for my deployment. It came in time, but I was sweating until they had informed me the unit had shipped. I would recommend friends if they were looking for a new laptop.

"Highly recommended. The staff helped me pick a gaming computer for my son's Christmas. 2 monts later and he is still very happy with the computer. "

"I love the PC. From the performance to the physical design it is flawless. I can't believe it was only $700!"

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.