Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10

What is this?

"Easy to use website with the best prices of any website or retail store I've found. On top of that, great customer service and fast shipping. Not sure I could ask for more."

"When I ordered my new PC, I accidentally selected a few wrong components. However, I emailed them shortly after and they fixed all the components before the computer shipped out at no additional charge. The product arrived safe, sound, and perfectly built. I was very impressed with their customer service as well. Definitely will be a returning customer, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new computer."

"The staff at Xotic went over and above to support my product around my busy schedule and the fact that I travel to several countries frequently. They also handled the extensive communication necessary with manufacturer to resolve a number of technical issues that were not related to Xotic. I greatly appreciated that they took this pressure off me as I am generally extremely busy.

I have found Xotic to be professional, helpful, courteous and very swift with their communication and action. As a result I'd happily use them again for future machines, and gladly recommend others to consider them also.

"Bought the w011er netbook beast over the holidays in 2012, shipment arrived within the estimated dates with nice tight packaging.

Great customer service throughout the entire process. Incredibly quick email replies in comparison to competitors and also a lower price tag (and also a matte screen option).

Only minor gripe is that upon arrival, the machine itself and the external drive was covered in fingerprints (which they are addressing to the production manager as I type this). Aside from that, the machine itself is performing flawlessly.

I'd most defiantly be a return customer when this new workstation dies of old age.

"Xotic PC is AWESOME! I just purchased a custom laptop build from them and they did a 5 star job. The customer service is amzing, and the follow up is top notch. I would HIGHLY recommend purchasing through Xotic PC. I must also point out that their pre-loaded wallpapers are awesome! :-)"

"I had a good experience with XoticPC. Hutsady exchanged dozens of emails with me to pick the best model for my uses and when it turned out to be backordered they got me into a similar model quick and easy. Delivery time was good and they even helped me RMA the keyboard which had a sticky space bar. All and all it was a great experience and I will be back."

"I'm extremely impressed with the laptop I received from Xotic PC. For the price, I my new sager can't be beat. I've looked high and low and have yet to find a site that offers a better value on high end gaming laptops. I would recommend this site to anyone!"

"I bought a Sager laptop from Xotic PC with no fuss or issues. I took the "slow route" with the purchase, and it took about 6 weeks from ordering to arrival. The process involved mailing in a cheque for payment (plus delay from clearing process), and having the laptop shipped to their office in Nebraska, before it was shipped to me in California.

The laptop arrived as expected, and everything is in order. I'm happy with the purchase, and highly recommend them!

"Excellent to work with them. I like the no-frills approach. It took me a morning to configure what I needed. Ordered it and within the hour someone called me up and verified the order. They also followed up and updated me on my orders state. My computer works great and am extremely satisfied. The order process was a pleasure and the produce is a pleasure to use."

"Amazing Service provided by Tanner M! Assisted me in ordering a GPU upgrade through Sager, had issues at installation once received. Tanner helped me with support via email! and was there for me every step of the way! This man is a asset to XOTIC and is one of the main reasons I will return in the future to do business with them! Way to go Tanner and once again thank you for being so awesome! "

"They were all like bro, "You should write a review on ResellerRatings."

so here I am. This company is awesome. I do a lot of ordering online and this is, hands down, the best customer service I've ever dealt with. Everything on the website is easy to us.

P.S. Ask for Josh Keller during your online chat

modified review This review was modified by Christianmaldo626 on March 08 2013 12:49:39 PM

"This is my 4th laptop i have purchase, the first 3 doesn't make me happy but the last one is different. I can fully customize my laptop as i want with the great deal of price and the service is quickly and fast. XOTICPC's customer service is a great help for me to purchase this product - Sager NP9170.
For the next PC on future, i absolute choose XOTICPC again without doubt and recommend for anyone.

"First off I must say, they really do care about their customers. After a few issues I had with them, I was contacted by Elizabeth V. she explained to me what was going on, which was understandable. She didn't just convinced me to keep my order but she made me glad to keep it. I like how they do what it takes to keep the customer happy.

This site also provides very detailed information on the products they sell (the video reviews are great,) as well with being able to customize your order even further (i ordered a Sager P9170EM with no HDD and Ram because i have my own SSD and ram I would like to use.) And for an overall build I can’t find another site any cheaper than this. Overall i would recommend this site to anyone!

Thanks again to Elizabeth and the rest of the Xotic PC for their kindness, respectfulness, and for their customer service.

modified review This review was modified by Joezilla on March 08 2013 08:46:05 AM

"The product that I received was quality. The custom build was top notch and my machine works nicely. It took a while to send, but I got my machine in perfect condition, which is all that matters."

"I recently purchased a new laptop from Xotic. I chose to go with them because of the positive reviews I had seen and I was not disappointed.

The entire process, from my initial questions to the Sales team through follow ups from the Build team (one of the parts I had selected wasn't in stock and they wanted to give me a chance to change my order to meet the delivery date I had wanted) to the follow up from the Customer Support team when I had a question about the product I received, and finally a follow up to make sure all was well, the folks at Xotic take their work seriously and provide excellent service.

I can't recommend them enough. This is truly a top notch group to work with.

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.