Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10

What is this?

"Everything went smooth. Love the laptop."

"4/3/12
PC arrived today and I am extremely happy with the performance.

4/2/13
They are upgrading my shipping to free 2 day with an option to overnight it for $25. They have offered me a free mouse or game title.
3/29/13
I was contacted by Elizabeth within a half hour of my review explaining the break down in communication and their attempts to fix the issue/delay.

______________________________________________________________
I ordered a Sager NP9370 on March 11. The order process went well and I wired a payment without any problems. There was some communication issues with the order, but they did everything in their power to make it right.

modified review This review was modified by JustinB. on April 04 2013 03:46:17 AM

"Went looking for a good deal from a company that would both honor it and support it. I found exactly that and more. These guys helped me get not just the best deal on the system I wanted but were more than happy to point me elsewhere when they did not have an additional power adapte. My questions were answered quickly and everything was made clear from the start. The site is great and lets you customize your system like no other! I have not yet had any trouble with the system they sold me but, as mentioned, when I contacted them about getting another power adapter they pointed me to the right place and fast."

"Ordered a laptop from XoticPC after hearing great things about them online. I have to say the overall experience was great. They gave me great service throughout the process, updating me about the status of my order. Since I had bought it during the holiday season, the order was pushed to after the holidays due to shipment delays.

While I was initially frustrated about it, the way they responded was extremely professional and appreciated even though I knew it wasn't their fault.

I would highly recommend XoticPC to anyone looking for great service and care for customers. I've had my laptop for 2 months now and it was worth every dollar spent.

"Everyone is really friendly. Products are fantastic with good prices. My only real complaint is that they didn't tell me I could change the shipping from factory to their location earlier before I completed my order. After they started processing my order they had put a note in an e-mail about how you could ask for faster shipping from Sager factory to their location. I think that should become one of their selectable customization options. That way people who want to opt for faster/emergency building don't have to worry about waiting for delivery to their facility. Other than that everything about the purchase was fantastic."

"I recently purchased my Sager NP 9370 from xoticpc and they've been nothing short of amazing! After shopping around for quite some time and looking at numerous vendors and possibilities i decided to pull the trigger and go with xoticpc. I spoke with multiple members of the staff (roland, derick, justin, tanner) and they've each been an absolute pleasure to deal with. I build my own desktops and have shun laptops for the past 10 years or so so I didn't have as much knowledge regarding what was out there for laptops. Xotic PC advised me rather than pushed on me the most expensive models, I was given an array of brands and products and component choices within those. They gave me the breakdown of what's hot and what's not so hot. Gotta love a company that educates their client base!

Transaction and shipping was a fluid and build/shipping was prompt. They helped me set it up and run benchmarks and gave me benchmark estimates to ensure my machine was running well.

I ran into a bit of an issue with the back cover, a slight hairline crack on the bottom panel which appears to be a very isolated issue but that's just my luck, and contacted xoticpc, explained the situation and they sent me a replacement free of charge, no questions asked. I was expecting to deal with a DELL customer service runaround but they stepped up and handled it.

I Definitely recommend Xotic PC to all my friends and family, and will be coming back for any upgrades/new systems!

"My Sager arrived in good time and in pristine condition. I'm on it just about every day and I haven't had a single issue with it all. It plays my games so nice and I can finally use the high graphics settings and get much prettier images. This machine is a beast and it's been one of the best purchases I've made. My experience with XoticPC was fabulous. I was able to order exactly what I wanted and even customize the order to my specs. I got emails every step of the way telling me what was going on and then I got my computer. I couldn't have asked for anything else. "

"Xotic PC has been wonderful during my PC purchasing process. I have been able to confide in them for recommendations, honest answers, and GREAT customer service. I highly recommend them and they have made me a customer for life! Will definitely be purchasing my next gaming PC from them!"

"Just want to say thank you very much for all your assistance, excellent service and professionalism with the purchase. Definitely will return to buy again and will recommend to others."

"6 Months in - Seems to be working fine, only 2 blue screens probably due to driver issues.
Gorgeous monitor, good cooling system able to work under pressure from games and multiple running virtual machines.

Battery life is also quite good for a high powered laptop.

"Excellent product selection, very competitive pricing and the customer support was great they were there every step of the way!!"

HtainLinTha's Avatar
Australia,Melbourne

"I have got a great laptop,great design with great customization,thanks to xotic pc. I got some problems in shipping but they did their best to sort it out and I got it finally.The customized laptop G75vw series run really great and performance is outstanding with he help of their technician's effort.I am a happy customer and will gladly return to them for another product and will recommend to anyone who want a laptop/desktop for great deals.
P.S-Josh.K(from sales team) and Ms.Lindsey(from verification management) deserve credit for helping me way more than their area of work scope.Big thanks to their knowledge,work experiences and professionalism.

modified review This review was modified by HtainLinTha on March 26 2013 09:05:10 PM

"Although I was originally shipped a faulty computer, Xotic PC responded quickly and professionally to my requests and made the return and repair process a breeze! All of the staff I interacted with at Xotic PC was friendly and cooperative, although I can't say the same for the employees of Sager. I am glad I bought from Xotic!"

"I received the PC and I am very happy with it thus far. It does everything I expected it to and the build quality is great. Also, the communication I had with the Xotic PC staff was exemplary. I wish that the original ordering and shipping process would have been speedier, but all said and done, it was a great experience."

"This was the first time we ordered anything from Xotic PC. I am now a big fan. The online purchase experience was smooth; we were able to select the customizations we wanted. The final product came to us (free shipping) on-time and with zero issues.

Not to be outdone Xotic PC's Customer Service department is among the best I've ever worked with. They recommended that we order a recovery disk to our order, which we were able to do quickly and neatly. We emailed again a few days after receiving the hardware with a question about the GPU. Our question was answered promptly and satisfactorily.

Going forward I will trust Xotic PC with my customized computer build needs!

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.