Stores > Xotic PC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

2014-04-28

"Extremely satisfied with my new Sager gaming laptop. Customer service was excellent and having the step by step update on the laptop was good. Already have recommended to friends. "

2014-04-28

"The service was incredible. The follow-up was satisfactory, the system is great and the price was affordable. I really plan to make business with Xotic again in the future. Maybe some upgrades, if possible (I don't know if you offer these kind of services, but if you do, I´m definitely interested) and new purchases.

2014-04-28

"Home computer from Xotic - great customer service, timely follow-up, customized to my specs - would highly recommend and would use them again."

2014-04-28

"Top notch sales professionals and customer support. Always very timely with their replies, and super helpful. I am in love with my laptop, it is absolutely perfect."

2014-04-26

"I am extremely happy with the Sager I purchased from Xotic PC. I've been using it for several months now and have had no issues with it whatsoever. The configuration options that Xotic PC offers are great and I will not hesitate to purchase from them again in the future."

2014-04-25

"I ordered the Sager NP7355 (Clevo W350ST) Laptop with a few upgrades, including a medium sized SSD and 1 terabyte hard drive. This being the first time I ever ordered a laptop in general, I was a little worried putting so much money down at first. However, after receiving my laptop and working with it for so long now, I am definitely very pleased.
The service was quick and definitely very effective. I was contacted right away about any status changes and about any actions that were required from me. The staff at XOTIC PC have proven to be very cooperative and helpful, and I will definitely be buying more from them in the future.

2014-04-25

"Xotic PC offered an impressive number of options for my laptop, and delivered as ordered at an excellent price.

The few times I have been in touch with support, they have responded quickly and been very helpful.

2014-04-25

"Bought a MSI GE60 and am extremely satisfied with the speed and customer care that they showed. Followed up with how I was enjoying my laptop several times afterwards and I am quite satisfied with everything."

2014-04-25

"There were a few hiccups with my order. Even with the errors that occurred during production I received my PC in perfect condition. It works great and I am very satisfied w/ its performance so far. I recommend that everyone looking for a custom PC to go through XoticPC."

2014-04-25

"Wow. Nothing else. Their service was quality and spot on and the product itself was powerful. Great support and tech help.
Highly recommend for gamers!

2014-04-25

"Sager NP8275-S (Clevo P170SM). Marvelous machine, excellent value and service. There was a slight hiccup with the HDD configuration, but we quickly resolved it to mutual satisfaction with Xotic and Sager. All in all, everything went smooth, and I'm really glad I chose Xotic. Recommended."

2014-04-24

"Great product (came as advertised), very helpful and professional service, and great seller. Will definitely buy from them again in the future. "

2014-04-24

"I loved Xotic PC they were extremely helpful with any questions I had and great customer service. They had very fast shipping and overall a great experience. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for computers or laptops. They always kept me updated and informed on my product. A perfect company in my opinion. Will by from them again in the future for my next computer."

2014-04-23

"Very happy with my Sager laptop, easy to order, fast to ship. Great service all around."

2014-04-22

"Firstly, these folks were awesome to work with. Always handy to answer questions, proactive status updates on the orders. So far above the level of expectation that I didn't even think it realistic to ask for some of the stuff these folks do automatically. "

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.