• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

What is this?

"I had been informed of xotic pc by a friend who had also been searching for a good laptop. I ended up getting a sager laptop from them and I'm really glad that I did. I ended having to contact xotic pc to get it fixed under warranty once and the service I received was excellent. My emails were quickly read and responded to and my laptop was fixed and returned very quickly. I'm glad I chose to buy my laptop through xotic and I've recommended the website to a lot of friends."

"I ordered my laptop from them about a week and a half before a LAN party I was going to. I put in a special request for when it would need to be delivered by and they actually called me to confirm all my options and work with me to make sure I get everything I needed. Everyone I talked to was awesome, knowledgeable and seemed to actually care! (Bizarre, I know!)"

"An outstanding group of folks make up Xotic PC. Always timely, well informed, and courteous in their responses. Their site is very informative and easy to use with many options to choose from. I have purchased two laptops from Xotic PC and both have met or exceeded expectations.

Highly recommended!

"I purchased a Sager NP8230 with a wide range of customization. Not only does xoticpc offer a wide range of awesome customizations, but their customer support and service is better than any company I have ever dealt with (including all those outside computers!). From picking out my PC, to customization, to small things such as software issues and so-forth, xoticpc has excelled and been more than helpful. Not only do I recommend them to everyone, but I personally will be back soon for additional customization and my home desktop within the near future! If six stars were offered, I would without a doubt rate them that. I can't believe anyone would rate them anything below 5 stars.
Go to xoticpc for everything! You won't be disappointed.

"I received my pc on time and in great condition. The customer service was helpful, and there was little stress involved at all. I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a good computer."

"I have had nothing but problems with this company. I ordered an MSI GT60, with bells and whistles, rush production, a gaming mouse and an extra battery. Initially, there was an error in my billing address, which I corrected on the day I was notified. 6 days later, I call to see why my product still says it's waiting on a billing address. The person I talked to said that it was a mistake, and now that my order was a week delayed, I would not be able to include the gaming mouse. Okay, I thought, at least it'll get here on time. Not only did it arrive a week late anyways, but it didn't include the extra battery. I call again and ask where the battery is, they say they'll send it out to me. Finally, when the battery arrives at my door, I'm expected to pay over 50 bucks for shipping. Unbelievable. When I approached them about the extra charge, they said "unfortunately we cannot reimburse you for any duties or fees associated with the packages". They gave me a selection of 3 game codes to redeem - games I didn't especially want. On top of all of this, the function keys didn't work properly and the drivers for my webcam were never installed. I will not be a returning customer to this company.
UPDATE: XoticPC is trying to resolve the issues I have brought up in this rating.

Rep reply posted Dec-05-2013

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are working with this customer in regards to the custom's charges he was charged. We are hoping the customer to update as we have worked out the issue with the keyboard and helped out with a refund for duties although he was given shipping for free.”

"The staff had great communication. This was my first PC I bought from them and their payment situations aren't exactly streamlined as places like amazon, and also because of build times, delivery times could vary widely. However, with all that said, they answered every question I had and I even received the PC several days earlier than expected! Will definitely buy from again when I need a high performance laptop."

"I'm very glad that I bought this laptop (Sager NP9150) from XoticPC. The laptop came in great condition and its performance was beyond my expectation. The customer service gave me very timely response every time I left them a voice message or an email. During the shopping experience I felt well-informed and assured."

"Xotic PC is a stellar merchant that focuses on customer service in every way possible. Derek helped me start the process and Emily followed up multiple times throughout, informing me of the various phases my laptop was in. At every turn I was kept in the loop and the staff was quick to respond to questions I had prior to shipping.

When the unit arrived, I couldn't have been happier. It's simply the best computer I've ever had. I've pointed all my friends and coworkers at Xotic for their PC needs and I will definitely shop there in the future.

Thanks again!

"Ive really liked its service. I ordered a MSI laptop with a Samsung SSD and they installed and shipped it quickly! I trully recomend them."

"Great company. I chose XoticPC because I wanted a top-of-the-line gaming laptop with the hardware that I wanted. They allowed me to customize my dream laptop, for much cheaper $$ than any other company that I saw. Their tech support is great as well, they helped me update drivers/ec firmware quickly to get my rig up and running in no time. I highly recommend, and will shop there again in the future!"

"Ordered a sager np8230 through Xotic. I only came to the site through online forum members. Loved the level of customization allowed in my order. Laptop arrived but with display issues. Contacted the support team which replied to me quite quickly. Offered some different options to try fixing it myself. I'm not good with hands otherwise I would've tried it myself to save time on shipping back and forth, but it was good that they at least put a little more effort than just sending you an RMA number right off the bat. Laptop was sent back, fixed, and returned in a speedy manner. Laptop no longer has issues. Overall I would purchase from Xotic again."

"Awesome experience from day one - I must have pestered their live support for at least an hour asking all sorts of questions about the model I was looking at.

Ordered easily with no difficulties. While it was still being built a major upgrade came out which I was easily able to modify my order to with just a quick contact to their support.

Had a simple hardware issue (a key broke off the keyboard) and they were willing to go above and beyond to get me what I needed. They run a tight ship, and have impressive customer support with quick, helpful responses. Without hesitation I have and will continue to recommend Xotic to the people who look upon my laptop and drool.

Thanks guys!

"The three most important aspects of customer service are communication, efficiency, and friendliness. These are three areas in which Xotic PC excels remarkably. From my initial order on Xotic's well built and laid out website, through the constant updates and communication throughout the order process, to the very friendly customer service reps answering my many calls, and last but certainly not least the quick processing and shipping of my order, Xotic has made me a very happy customer and is a company I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone in the market for a PC or laptop. "

"I received the unit in perfect condition. I am very happy with the unit and buying it from XoticPC. For 1 month of research, where and what unit to buy, I decided to purchase from them. XoticPC have excellent service even just on email or chat. I hate talking on the phone so I'm very comfortable with chat and email. Even just inquiring about their products, I got quick responses. Definitely recommended to everyone."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.