• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

What is this?

"The company is great. I understand the product takes awhile to arrive because they want to make sure the the product is completely tested before sending it out. They also respond to my e-mails very quickly and answered all of my questions. I've tested this product for more than 3 months now and everything about it was amazing! The only thing though is that (as my friend says), the built-in mic on this particular product sounds like a razor was always turned on but I use a headset anyways. I purchased other laptops from this company that the mic has been fine."

"Best place to buy a PC online hands down. The Customer Service at Xotic is the reason we chose to do business with them. Hutsady helped me on more than one occasion to find the right PC. We're more than satisfied with the purchases we've made here. So much so that our intern went and bought a new laptop from Xotic while he was on winter break from college. Any tech issues we had were met with a quick response from the team there and taken care of in a very quick manner. Would highly recommend Xotic to anyone looking to purchase a new PC in the future. When it's time to upgrade the business PCs, we'll be back."

"Pleased with laptop quality and delivery speed, and I was really impressed with the email follow-up to make sure I was happy with the computer I ordered. "

"Xotic PC was very helpful and efficient, and my laptop shipped in a very reasonable amount of time. I've already recommended this company to several people, and will continue to do so in the future. "

"This is my first purchase from XoticPC and I am extremely satisfied in every way. The laptop(Clevo w230st) performs great and is really solid easily my favorite one yet. I had the two issues of the pressure marks and the speaker static and they were quick in responding to my emails and provided me with useful information. I will defiantly use XoticPC for my next computer purchase and I recommend it to my friends."

"I can not recommend Xotic PC enough! The customer service was amazing both with any help I needed an information about my order every step of the way. The staff was incredibly helpful and I felt in good hands every step of the way. The website was incredibly easy and intuitive to operate and use, and the laptop shipped fast. If anyone needs a new computer, I'd point them at Xotic PC!"

"I had a great time working with Xotic PC. They had incredibly helpful staff and answered all of my questions with quickly and with all of the necessary information to make a informative choice. I love my new laptop and it works perfectly for all of my school and gaming needs."

"I purchased an ASUS laptop from Xotic PC in August. They were knowlegeable and incredibly helpful. When I changed my mind, they even "undid" an order the day after I placed it and did a new order for me. Great help with follow-up questions, pricing was the best and delivery was quick. Excellent experience and I highly recommend them for PC needs."

"Xotic PC has terrific customer service. They were quick to respond to my questions on payment, and were also very helpful during delivery. I would definitely shop there again."

"XOTIC PC went above and beyond in helping me get the computer I wanted. Love that you can pretty much build your computer to excatly the way you want it. Easy to navigate website, great customer service, fast and great shipping. This company knows how to treat its customers right. Very impressed."

"I ordered a Sager NP7330 from Xotic PC and I have to recommend the service provided by them. They were efficient and delivered on what they promised and even followed up to make sure that laptop was working smoothly. Coming from India it was difficult to trust a company that I had not heard of before, but am extremely happy that I did and would recommend everyone to purchase a custom build laptop from them. "

"The team at Xotic PC was extremely helpful in guiding us in the selection of our laptop based on our needs. And when we encountered an issue with the battery a few months after purchase, they responded immediately and had a new one shipped to us the same day. Excellent service in sales and support!"

"I was researching laptops for college when I ran into a thread on Notebook Review that highly recommended Xotic PC's services. I am very satisfied with my decision to order from Xotic PC as opposed to the OEM's website or competing resellers. Not only did they handle my order in a very timely manner, but they were also very helpful and knowledgeable in picking out a product that would adequately serve my needs while staying within my budget. They can price match, but it usually isn't necessary since they already have the lowest prices around. I would highly recommend Xotic PC to anybody looking to buy custom-built laptops in the future."

"I bought an Asus laptop from Xotic and had a great experience overall. The price was competitive and actual humans responded quickly to all my questions."

"I had a positive experience with XoticPC. There was a hiccup at first as result from me incorrectly typing my credit card information but was promptly resolved with their customer service. Shipping was fast and the laptop was delivered undamaged. Everything worked out of the box and the instructions were detailed and useful. I am more than satisfied with the laptop from XoticPC and it meet every one of my expectations and more."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,697 merchant members.