Stores > Xotic PC

Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10

What is this?

2014-03-14

"I was replacing a dying XP desktop with audiophile quality sound card, and was in a hurry, and somehow found myself looking at xoticpc. I've helped a couple of people look for machines since then, and I realize I was fortunate to have followed the advice of my contact at xoticpc. I love the laptop I received, but can't tell you about service, because it hasn't needed any!!! Read reviews on mainstream machines, and you will hear about sticky keys, bloatware, etc. I will definitely consider MSI and xoticpc for future needs."

2014-03-14

"I've never been disappointed with Xotic PC. I've called them several times with questions for recommendations as well as service calls. Each time Xotic PC has assisted me without fail. I've ordered 3 Laptop PCs from them at this point and have encouraged several friends to do the same. My family also buys from them now as they take care of their customers. "

2014-03-14

"I stumbled across Xotic when looking for a place where I could customize an Asus laptop. Their prices and customize options will all excellent and they did a good job keeping me up to date on the progress of my order. Everything arrived on time as ordered andI've been using the system for several months now with no problems what so ever. I'd order from them again."

2014-03-14

"AWESOME SAUCE! Really great experience with Xotic PC! I am extremely satisfied! "

2014-03-14

"Their automated system keep you updated on the progress of your order, every step of the way. If you ask for a custom configuration, they personally reach out to you to ensure all of the parts will work together and that you are happy with the configuration."

2014-03-13

"My initial order was backordered because the pc's where hard to come by. It looked to be a long time before I’d get one, but my rep kept me informed and emailed me when there was availability. He helped me get my original order cancelled and a new one placed and followed up with me. I got the feeling that he actually cared about my experience! I don’t get that much from companies. Also, the parts where all installed the way I wanted and everything worked out of the box."

2014-03-13

"Xotic PC is a great reseller, they were extremely communicative and helpful whenever I had questions. Top notch customer service and I would buy from them again if this current laptop ever had harm fall upon it."

2014-03-10

"XoticPC was great and they were easy to deal with. The forums helped with picking out exactly what components I wanted for my laptop. Live Chat helped when I had more questions that the forum couldn't answer. I would definitely go back for my next purchase."

2014-03-10

"The best PC I've ever used, better than my home PC even though the specs are less its almost as good and so portable. I am a sager for life user now, and always will order through Xotic PC. Fast cool portable light and no bloatware can't ask for more.

2014-03-09

"I bought an ASUS G750JX to use, for gaming and doing research for school, from Xotic PC and it runs really great. I haven't had a problem with the system at all and it met all of my expecations. I would HIGHLY recommend that if anyone wants to make their own computer, this is the place to do it."

2014-03-07

"I have find this company by mistake, I had ordered laptop from Toshiba, but have find horrible reviews about it, and was desperately looking for other companies... alienware seemed nice, but it was too much expensive, so I was serving reviews of companies, and don't remember where, but found suggestion for xoticpc, I just went there to check what they ware selling, and i have found now my-Sager, comparing to alienware it had half price with same as alienware configuration, plus i did not have to pay tax (i had to pay additional 350$ as tax with alienware), so i have chat with costumer service to verify some info, they ware weary gentle, and answered all my questions.... next step was to cancel toshiba order, which i did (thanks to toshiba costumer service) and have ordered from xotic pc-no taxes and no OS-I had old OS from my old laptop with activation key, so I had more discount-90$ less (actually windows costs 90$ on xoticpc, while on microsoft offcieal website it is 110$+taxes)... the estimate time of delivery was 3 weeks, but i have asked their service, if it was possible to send it faster, which they did, it arrived to me exactly in 1 week after the order was placed, in all, I'm supper happy with this company and for 100% will buy my next machine in this shop"

2014-03-07

"I ordered a Sager NP7330 (Clevo W230ST). It is a monster laptop for me, so I was a little affraid of getting it. I was very hapy with the customisation process, and the Xotic PC staff service. The price was great.
I am now running Ubuntu 13.10 which runs perfectly smooth.

2014-03-07

"I never usually buy computer related products online, especially if it involves a whole PC/laptop since I've usually done that in person. Xotic has done a pretty good job keeping me at ease. The delivery was flawless and so was the customer care. As much as I wish the prices were lower, it has to be taken into consideration I bought quite a powerful laptop AND that I bought this from across the border and would have paid this much or even more if I had dealt with any other merchant. Its been 9 months since I bought my machine and I have no regrets. I am a happy customer and I would stand by the words I've typed :)"

2014-03-06

"Just recv'd my new Laptop from XOTIC PC (Sager NP9380-s).I can't recommend them highly enough. They were/are extremely helpful/patient/polite! My particular order was more than a bit xotic i7-4800 / dual GTX 780Ms / 32gig ram / 2x1tb mSata in raid-0 / 2x1 tb ssd )
They emailed me during every stage of the laptops build and were even intouch via phone. Since receiving it I have contacted them with a couple of questions and their Customer Service continues to please.

2014-03-06

"I purchased an ultra thin laptop, custom built, with bells and whistles. It arrived promptly and with the exact specifications they promised. Running benchmark tests shows that the build they promised was delivered.

I will definitely order again once I need a new laptop in a year or two. I'll also go with them for my next desktop.

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.