Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10

What is this?

"Buying the laptop was a very smooth process, from start to finish. My laptop had the harddrive fail 2 times within the first month of ownership, but Xotic PC helped me set up service requests with the manufacturer very easily. Everyone I had contact with was very helpful, polite, and professional. I highly recommend this business."

"FINAL UPDATE-----------
After a long wait, I received my computer on April 15th. It was worth waiting for. A plug came loose in shipping, but with the absolutely brilliant help of Eric from their service department, I was able to identify the issue and resolve it. Xotic's customer service is quite good - I've had many conversations with them over the phone and via email and they are really dedicated to making sure their customers are satisfied with their builds.

modified review This review was modified by BethSmith on April 19 2013 06:08:39 AM

"Xotic PC is a great provider. The product was expertly crafted, it came exactly as advertised, exceeded my expectations, and continues to work optimally."

"my experience with xoticpc has overall been very good. i received my computer exactly as i expected it. even though it had been about 6 months since my order, i recently contacted xoticpc because i though my computer had began to run hot. they answered within 12 hours and helped me resolve the problem."

"The laptop was received in excellent condition. I had it shipped here in Singapore after ordering it, so it’s a huge relief that I do not need to return it for any repairs.

I could've bought it from other resellers, but I strongly believe that buying it from XOTIC PC is the best decision there is.

I do a lot of research before buying something as costly as a gaming laptop, and I’ve read a lot of good comments about their service. I’m just glad to be one of their many satisfied customers.

I could've bought from another reseller, but buying from XOTIC PC would give me an excellent customer service that significantly adds value at no added cost. It’s exactly what sets them apart from the others by a great deal.

"Machine is excellent and their service was very good, received status updates of the process as well of a few Order confirmations and recommendations.I Would buy from Xotic PC again.

"Ordering process straightforward and easy-to-navigate, product shipped on time, follow-up customer service very personal, friendly, and helpful. All in all a satisfactory experience."

"I can't say in enough ways how amazed I was with how easy Xotic PC was to use, and how responsive they are to their customer service.

The only real issue, though minor, I ever had was that they gave me the wrong tracking number for my order, but all I had to do was email them saying the tracking number was wrong, and they sent me a new one within the hour, even though I was well after normal business hours (I believe it was a Saturday, no less).

The only real complaint I can give (Everything needs criticism or it's just a white wash, right?) is that their shipping speed was somewhat slow for me (Took about a week, if I remember correctly). But that's less on Xotic and more on UPS (Or whomever it was I choose to ship with). The product itself arrived in perfect condition, but just somewhat slow.

Being a computer science student, I'd say I take some pride in choosing to do business with a company that takes such great pride in their customer service and product, and Xotic PC is such a company. If and When I need a new computer after this fantastic one I purchased from them before, I will without question go back to Xotic PC.

modified review This review was modified by ShadowofChaos on April 05 2013 07:27:49 PM

"I ordered myself a new Sager laptop through Xotic Pc and I couldnt be happier. The service was amazing. I was in direct contact with people, not just a computer, throughout the entire process. Delivery time was just where they projected it to be and the laptop is fantastic. Am planning on buying through here again."

"I absolutely love this monster of a computer! I always compare it to a tank. It's beautiful inside and out. It handles any 3D programs I throw at it. It renders 3D scenes and animations in seconds and when scenes get complex my computer doesn't lag and manages everything with ease. It's just a lot of fun to use.

The service was top notch and the equipment was the same. Everything was of the highest quality. Thank you, Xotic PC.

"XOTIC PC gerçekten son derece yard?msever ve sab?rl? bir tav?rla bütün isteklerimi yerine getirmek için u?ra?t?. Her türlü yard?m? sa?lad?lar ve hala da sa?l?yorlar. Kendilerine te?ekkür ederim. Notebook'um yakla??k 3 ayd?r elimde ve en ufak bir sorunla bile kar??la?mad?m.

XOTIC PC worked hard on satisfying all the things I wanted from them with a helpful and patient attitude. They helped me in any way they can and they still help me whenever I need. I would like to thank them for all they have done. I'm using my notebook for almost 3 months and I didn't experience any problems.

"Everything is going great with my new PC and it was the best purchase I've made in a long time. I was a bit wary about never hearing of XOTICPC before, but I would definitely order from them again. They had the best deal for what I was looking for, and believe me I was searching for a laptop for a long time. I would definitely recommend their service to any of my friends and family. When I had any questions regarding my order they were very prompt and answered my questions thoroughly."

"This is the first time I ordered from XOTIC PC and I would definitely order from them again. I was very pleased with the quality of the Sager laptop that I ordered. Customer support was the best that I have encountered when ordering a computer. After having the laptop for three months, they even emailed to see how the system was performing and to see if there was any issues or concerns."

modified review This review was modified by garbageben on April 05 2013 04:48:27 AM

"First of all I have to tell you that the SAGER laptop I received from Xotic PC arrived faulty in my hands(random BSOD hardware related) nevertheless I'm actually glad to buy from them..for their outstanding customer service.. fast,reliable and most of all human..you really feel they care about you and how happy you are with your new computer..and they are really considerate and try to give you the best options even when dealing with angry customers as I was at first. (my main contact at XoticPC to follow up my order was Eric F. and if you get help from him I can assure you he will do his best to help you, at least that's how he took care of the issues I had with my order).

As for cons: As I sent my laptop for an RMA refund on the 03/26 I didn't got any update so far and I didn't even got any feedback if they received the laptop or not..which is quite worrisome..but I'm not sure that this situation is handled by XoticPC or if it's a problem with SAGER actually..

PS: sorry for my english as it is not my main language.

modified review This review was modified by bennykun on April 04 2013 04:28:33 PM

"I bought a Sager laptop from Xotic and received the best customer service I've had in YEARS. They emailed me personally regarding a billing issue and resolved it quickly and tactfully. Additionally, they sent a followup email a few months afterwards just to make sure everything was okay, and their representative worked with me to help fix my fingerprint scanner. "

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.