Stores > Xotic PC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10

2014-05-07

"This is my second laptop I have ordered from XoticPC. I got the Sager NP8235. Customer support was super helpful in ordering my laptop and they had a great deal on a powerful gaming machine. I have been recommending this company to all my friends because of the great laptops, incredible prices, and amazing customer service and they have never failed to impress me. I will definitely be ordering my third laptop from them as well!"

2014-05-06

"Exotic PC provided a truly satisfying and easy way to purchase a new computer. Their expertise in guiding you through the buying process to get exactly the PC you need/want was nothing short of excellent. Great assortment of outstanding products. I will definitely go back to this company for my next computer."

Prasad1337's Avatar

Chico CA
2014-05-06

"Great seller, great product! Amazing customer service as always, and the laptop itself is a dream!"

2014-05-05

"I am a IT solutions consultant for small businesses all the way up to Fortune 100 Companies. I am constantly asked where to go to buy custom laptops and I have never had a good answer until now. I needed a new development machine and I have been amazed at the entire process. My build got delayed due to Dell's manufacturing slow-down to switch over to the new NVidia 800 series cards. Two month delay. Never did I ever go more than a few hours without a status update response to my inquiries. I have to give a specific shout out to Derek with the sales team. I emailed him at 11PM on a Saturday night, not expecting a reply till Monday. 20 mins later he replied with an answer. Never have I ever had that from a reseller. Top to bottom, 1st class service and support. Will be my recommendation from this moment forward for all computer support. "

2014-05-05

"Was recommended XOTIC PC by a friend for a great Black Friday deal. Not only did I get a good price, but I had the best customer service experience I've had buying a computer. I received everything from updates on where it was at in the stress-testing and shipping process to free software. Highly recommended if the price is right for you!"

2014-05-02

"Honestly one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had. Right up there with Jlab Audio with taking care of the customers.

Ordered a custom laptop from them at a great value! The screen was damaged and I just sent it in. Was repaired extremely quickly and sent back right away. Couldn't be happier with this company.

2014-05-01

"Xotic PC provided easily one of the top 3 buyer experiences Ive ever had. Service was quick, reliable, and most of all, you can really tell they appreciate each and every customer they get. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and will be using them for the foreseeable future."

2014-05-01

"Excellent service and communication throughout the buying process! Will come back for my next PC purchase."

2014-04-30

"I bought a laptop with a customized graphic wrap. The service was great and I love the look of the laptop. I would most likely do service with them again in the future. Be sure to visit there forums for help or contact there support first before making a purchase. The people are lovingly helpful."

2014-04-30

"Great customer service and the best pricing for the computer I wanted!"

2014-04-29

"Great service--they've been very attentive and have followed up with my order to make sure I've had no issues with my system. They really care about their customers and selling good products."

2014-04-29

"Had to cancel an order after waiting 3 weeks for a computer because they no longer had that model. After canceling my order it took 2 weeks to get my refund and only because I called customer service after 1 1/2 weeks. They also tried to charge me their wire transfer fee for canceling my order when it was their fault for not having the product.

All in all, I wasted about 5 weeks dealing with them and it cost me money. Their customer service is horribly slow after they have your money.

Edit: Xotic reached out to me and did everything they could to fix the issues that I have had with my order. The customer service department apologized for all of the problems and explained that a number of the problem were on the manufacturer's side. They genuinely wanted to address and resolve everything. Because of this greatly appreciated effort I have changed my rating.

2014-04-28

"They were fast to answer any of my questions and helped me through the whole process."

2014-04-28

"XoticPC is great they helped me with my laptop and kept me informed during every step of the process. They also offered cheaper prices than most other sites I looked at. I strongly recommend using their site."

2014-04-28

"I have 0 complaints about this company. Also the customer service from xotic pc has been the "best" compared to "every" other company I have ever had to deal with. If you have an issue or are confused about something they will respond to your email relatively quickly compared to other companies."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.