Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2015-03-04

"The worst company i have seen, I ordered an ALIENWARE 13 in February 12th and still no ETA, but in the order was 7 days. Ridiculous !! And I need the laptop to my work."

Rep reply posted Mar-06-2015

A rep from Xotic PC, xoticpc, has responded

“We are sorry for the delay on this customers order. We communicated this delay to the customer immediately at the time of order and have also updated him several times since letting him know so he was never in the dark on the order. We have reached out to the customer and would be happy to help in anyway we can including trying to help with upgraded shipping for the delay.”

2015-03-03

"This is the second laptop I've ordered from Xotic PC. Both times I received exactly what I asked for in a timely manner with great customer service. I will definitely use them in the future and I recommend them to anyone in the market for a new system."

2015-03-03

"I've bought my last 2 laptops from XoticPC and plan to buy from them in the future. Their prices are competitive and their service is stellar - great products, fast communication, very knowledgeable staff, and flawless shipping."

2015-03-03

"Ordered a GIGABYTE laptop from Xotic PC. They were great about keeping me up to date for the order. The processing/assembly time does take a little bit, so I opted for expedited process. After the fact I wanted to amend my order to remove some Windows software that I decided I did not need. They were great in refunding the amount and changing the order."

2015-03-03

"Probably the best company to get custom work done on PCs, hands down! I ordered an MSI Stealth Pro 212 in September 2014 and couldn't be happier. I had countless options on upgrades, or downgrades if you are into that. Most PC manufacturers don't offer much in the way of customization anymore so a place like Xotic PC is essential to get a computer with the upgrades you want in it. I have had zero issues with their work and that is on a system with most of its components upgraded. I will refer anyone who will be getting a new computer to Xotic PC in the future, as well as continue to give them my business!"

2015-02-27

"Everything was outstanding! Have referred a number of folks their way (especially after the Lenovo fiasco that's headline news lately, I think more people than ever want to avoid the poor service and bloatware/spyware that comes with the mass-market laptops, and prefer something high-performance and customizable from Xotic PC). "

2015-02-25

"First purchase was really good.. timely and fast shippment, as for this last order.. I Ordered a ASUS G751JT-CH71 Gaming laptop with few upgrades on december 21 2014 and just cancelled the order today feb 23 2015 since they could not complete the order as i placed it and refused to supplument the part with something as good or better without an xtra charge.. Last time I place order with them... "

Rep reply posted Feb-28-2015

A rep from Xotic PC, xoticpc, has responded

“We are sorry to hear of this concern. We offered this customer several options to switch to (regarding an incompatible hard drive), however the customer wanted something that is not even on the market. Please let us know how we can help get this straightened out and we would be happy to oblige!”

2015-02-25

"Did a lot of online shopping for a new laptop. Really liked the layout of the XoticPC website and the user friendly shopping tools. Ended up buying a customized laptop from them due to their shopping tools, pricing and customization abilities. I could not have purchased the unit I got by going to a retail store. Good return/exchange policy as well. I ended up exchanging my customized unit for another customized unit. There was a little down time in between but it all worked out well in the end. I doubt there are many other establishments that would even take back a customized computer. Sales and support staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely be buying from them again."

2015-02-25

"My experience with Xotic PC was nothing short of great. We ordered two pcs from them and they both arrived in very short order despite the customizations made, the turnaround time was very impressive. Contacting Xotic PC on the telephone was very easy and their staff was helpful and friendly. Overall I will give my business to Xotic PC again should the opportunity arise."

2015-02-20

"I am super satisfied with the laptop i bought through xotic pc. The customer service was top notch. There was a problem with the payment process, as i recently moved to the United States and didn't have a valid credit card, but the customer service reps were super helpful and helped me with other options of payment that wouldn't cost as much. They were bang on with their schedule and delivered the laptop on time. They kept me informed through all the stages of the build and shipping.
Another brilliant thing about xotic is that their customer service team stays with you after you buy the laptop, even though they are just a reseller. The constantly inquire if you are facing troubles with the product and are willing to help if you are. Also they will suggest upgrades too and will probably price it cheaper than the other resellers.
I would definitely recommended xotic to any person looking to purchase a brilliant laptop for the right price.

2015-02-19

"When I first ordered my new laptop from Xotic PC there was a slight customer service issue, but they went out of their way to correct the issue and I will absolutely return to them the next time I need a new laptop. "

2015-02-18

"I found Xotic PC's customer service to be prompt, informative, and helpful. Their customization process was timely and they kept me updated at every step."

2015-02-18

"Before shopping for a PC, I was interested in having a personalized laptop that was just as powerful as a desktop computer. I read some scary reviews for various other retailers but a many people pointed to Xotic PC as being the best in quality and customer service for PC purchases.

Upon first ordering I was partnered up with a service representative who kept me updated and helped me sort out my payment method as smoothly as possible as well as retain as high quality product as possible.

Later in the order processing when it came to customization I was contacted by representative of the custom graphics department who helped me optimize the graphic to highest quality for the finished product.

I was confident once I played my order that I would receive the package without damage to the product and that it would be the highest quality product available. I was not disappointed and would highly recommend this reseller to anyone interested in the highest quality customer service and product available.

2015-02-18

"These guys have the best customer service of any computer company that I have dealt with. When my original choice of laptop sold out before it could be built they worked with me to find a better system at a comparable price. It was very refreshing to not have to wade through phone menus, long hold times and people who don't have command of the English language. I would recommend Xoticpc to anyone who wants a higher end laptop or gaming PC."

2015-02-18

"Xotic PC had great turn around time from my order and emails telling me about the progress of my laptop being built along the way. Excellent Service!!"

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.