Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10

What is this?

"My first time dealing with Xotic and I was very pleased. My son got a new Sager laptop for his Christmas present and after much searching found that Xotic had the best price. The communication from them was top notch and the shipping itself was great the item was wrapped very securely. I hope to do business with them again so I can get a new laptop since my old one can't keep up wwith the Sager at all."

modified review This review was modified by ChrisMo73 on February 11 2013 04:38:59 PM

"what an Excellent and very responding customer support you've.
I've been dealing with so many companies customer supports over the years but I never found someone like you.. you are the best.

ME and MY FRIENDS will always buying our laps from you guys

SO,THANK YOU.

"I bought an Asus G75VW a few months ago from Xotic PC after seeing all the great reviews, and they were right: service was amazing; I've experienced a lot of services in the past but very few top the level and quality of the services provided by XoticPC: They respond emails quickly and are always happy to help you with problematic situations like needing to change one laptop order to another or resolving the hectic annoyance of changing the delivery address to another address without any hassle unlike other places I won't mention *cough* dell *cough*.

Like their services, the products that they sell and customize is also top notch; the Asus G75 that I bought was customized and upgraded, making it better and also cheaper than the Asus G75 that sold in retail stores. When the Laptop arrived, it was nicely packaged and in pristine conditions.When I first turned the laptop on, everything was installed - everything was updated and the laptop suffered no driver issues and I was able to immediately start downloading games off Steam. It's obvious the staff at XoticPC put a lot of care into the products they sell and I can safely say XoticPC's service outperform many other popular online sellers like Sony, Asus, HP and of course bloody dell.

I have been using the laptop for a few months now and I must say, the laptop is amazing, it still runs at optimal speed, and it is by far the best laptop I've ever used. I'm able to throw every game at it and the laptop is able to run them all on ultra without any issues.

If you are looking for a place to buy a reasonable priced high end Laptop/computer online, I would definitely recommend XoticPC. 5/5 will buy again.

"Model Sager NP9370 - Gaming Laptop
I would like to say this is hands down the best laptop I have owned to date. I have owned Alienware, Sony's and so forth and none of them come close to the quality or performance of this machine. Xotic PC was excellent and easy to work with thru out my ordering process. My questions about ordering and what options were available to me, were answered quickly and precisely.

I would highly recommend Xotic PC to friends and family. In the future I plan on putting together a desktop system and I will definitely look over Xotic PC's desktop systems when I do. I have zero complaints with Xotic PC or the computer itself. Only thing I might have done differently was order windows 7 instead of windows 8, but I have had some time with windows 8 and am now getting used to it.

"After speaking to a sales professional regarding the laptops available on XOTICPC.com, I decided that I had my heart set on the Sager NP9150. It’s by far the best bang for your buck out there… hands down.
After placing the order, I received the laptop about 10 days later. Had a minor issue with the screen but after contacting XOTICPC support, the RMA process started and I shipped my laptop back to be fixed. It took about another 10 days but with service like this… it’s worth the wait.
I’m not a gamer so I don’t use the laptop for gaming. I use it for work for multi-tasking and running multiple (4 or 5) virtual machines at once. It’s an awesome laptop. For a 15 inch laptop, I have 32 GB of RAM, 3 HDD’s!!! What else can you ask for?
The laptop has been the best computer I’ve had to date. It runs well, quiet, plenty of HDD space and more RAM than I know what to do with. The Windows Experience Index is a whopping 7.3!!!
It sort of feels like I have a Ferrari! It turns heads and I get tons of complements on the look of it… not to mention the specs.
This was the first time I ordered from XOTICPC.com and it surely won’t be my last. From the beginning to end, the customer service was outstanding. Something that is hard to find out there nowadays!!!
I’m recommending XOTICPC.com to everyone I know.
Thank you XOTICPC for your great product and outstanding customer service.

Thanks,
George

"Purchased a new laptop through Xotic PC a few months ago, and was impressed with both the price and the customer service. I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a high end laptop at a great price!"

"Wonderful customer service and great computers. My Sager 9130 came according to their delivery schedule and has so far performed flawlessly. "

"I was in the market for a new laptop when my friend referred me to this website. I was surprised at the low prices that the laptops were listed at when comparing to other websites and stores. Each laptop had all its specifications listed and are easy to read!

The buying process was smooth and I truly enjoyed the ability to be able to customize my laptop the way I want it. Most websites and stores would not offer this option. After I submitted my orginial order, I wanted to change my order and called XOTIC PC and they gladly changed my order. What made the buying process even better is that XOTIC PC is based in the U.S!

Overall, I am very satisified with XOTIC PC and I am enjoying my new laptop. I was humbly surprised that XOTIC PC sent me a follow up email asking for feedback on the service they provided.

I will be purchasing future laptops from them!

modified review This review was modified by AceCombat6 on February 07 2013 07:37:08 PM

"I was in the market for an Ultrabook, and after doing quite a bit of research online, I settled upon the Asus Zenbook UX32VD-DB71, for its weight, screen resolution, and the fact that it has upgradeable RAM, which is rare in ultrabooks. As I began the process of sourcing RAM and a larger SSD, I happened upon Xotic PC's website, where I discovered that I could have them do all the hard work and ship me my upgraded Zenbook without me having to break out my small screwdrivers. Their website is almost overwhelming with the huge variety of items on offer, but they provide many search and compare options and I was quickly able to find the UX32VD-DB71. From there it was a simple matter of selecting the upgrade options I wanted from seemingly endless possibilities and adding my new customized baby to my shopping cart. The prices for all the components were reasonable, and after shipping even worked out cheaper than if I had ordered the parts myself separately. From the time I placed my order to the time my new shiny ultrabook was delivered (a scant one week!), Xotic kept me updated on the status of my order and provided tracking information as well. With such good prices, easy customization options, and outstanding customer service, I would not hesitate to buy from Xotic PC again, and will definitely recommend them to friends and family who are also looking to make a new computer purchase. This was without a doubt one of the most satisfying online transactions I have ever had and I couldn't be happier. My system has been working flawlessly for the past three months or so and I have every reason to believe that it will continue to do so. Thanks, Xotic PC!"

"I purchased an NP7280 from Xoticpc on 2011. At the time, I bought it with i7-990x and 6990m crossfire. It costs around $3900. Nearly a year later, I have to send in to Sager for the repair, laptop keeps restarting itself with blank screen. It turns out that the CMOS battery somehow needs to be changed. It costs about $125 to repair the thing plus the $30 shipping fee.

About a month later, the laptop again has another issue. The laptop freezes during gameplay. So I send in again for the repair. This time, they tell me that the second GPU (6990m) needs to be changed. Since I’m already out of the warranty, guess what? It costs around $600 to repair the damn thing. This is totally unacceptable; you can easily buy another graphic card (6990m) for about $350 on eBay.

Bottom line is that Sager laptops are highly unreliable. Just like other reviewers stated that Sager computers really are cheap junky products. You are only buying Sager laptops from a middleman (for example, Xoticpc), because Sager customer support is ridiculously terrible. RMA quote are often replied in broken English. Once your laptop has any issues, you can kiss your money good buy. It is outrageous this kind of company still exists in the U.S.

In addition, since I live in New York. Every time the laptop has problems; it costs another $150 for me to insure the damn thing to ship to their company. Sager products are terrible; I will not recommend this brand to anyone. If you are reading this review, please do not buy their products. I will definitely avoid their products like disease in the future. Do not listen to those people who are saying Sager laptops are great!

modified review This review was modified by Chao0723 on February 12 2013 02:13:46 PM
modified review Rep reply posted Feb-13-2013

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We were very sorry to learn that this customer’s machine required out-of-warranty repairs. If an item is outside of warranty, it is as the user’s discretion to send the item to the manufacturer repair facility or to use other options for repair. It is unfortunate that he experienced parts failure outside of the warranty; however, the failure of individual parts- for example the 6990M Graphics Card in this case- cannot be blamed on the company that assembles the laptop (Sager), but should be attributed to the failure of the part itself (ATI/AMD). We provided the option to the customer to choose whether or not he or she wishes to pay for extended warranty at the time of purchase. Customers are welcome and encouraged to purchase extended warranties if they would like to ensure that parts and shipping are covered under warranty. Again, we are sorry to hear that this customer required out-of-warranty repairs. XOTIC PC makes every effort to be entirely clear about warranty options and coverage.”

"They are a very good company. I had only one problem and it was fixed right away. I will recommend them to my friends and family."

modified review This review was modified by samsavidge on February 06 2013 08:17:57 PM

"Bought a Sager NP9150 / Clevo P150EM right before Christmas, had some good deals on the notebook I wanted. Got a 680M for it with the extra money I saved. Customer service was good. Never got a call or had an issue. Everything was streamlined. Follow-up email led me here as the reseller asked that I drop a few words. Everything was good on the service side. If things start breaking down then will advise later.

Overall build quality of the PC was decent. Keyboard is not worth a damn on the computer, L, Q, number keypad on the right, a lot of them either dont work properly or you need a hammer to make sure it inputs. I am sure the keyboard was tested to make sure keys work but once it was put to use it really fails and under performs. Also on this model the edges are very sharp so long gaming sessions are difficult unless they are padded or your wrists dont mind painful indents on them.

Overall, everything else is solid about this purchase.

"I purchased a gaming laptop from Xotic PC almost three months ago and, I must say, am completely satisfied with the company and with the PC itself. Their service was extraordinary-they were able to completely and succinctly answer all my questions concerning the customization of the PC as well as the payment process. They kept me updated on every aspect of my order and I always felt that I knew what was going on.

The PC has been working tremendously and was everything I had hoped for. It was completely customizable and priced comparably with other resellers. I feel confident that their tremendous support will continue, should the PC end up having issues and I am happy to refer them to anyone looking to customize a laptop to their personal classifications.

"Customer service is outstanding. I have a keyboard issue with my Seger and they took less than 24 hours to give me some tips. Once the tips didnt work they started the RMA process. Barely an hour after the RMA process started i got notification from Seger they were shipping my replacement and it would be free of charge. Outstanding CS which never seems to happen these days. WIll do business again with no hesitation. "

"I've personally purchased two laptops from Xotic PC and have been extremely satisfied with their service! When I had an issue with my first laptop's screen, they were very helpful and communicative in helping resolve the issue. I like that they are based in the U.S. and they always seem to be on top of every part of the laptop purchasing process.

They also have the best prices around, and when people ask me about what laptops to get, I always point them to Xotic PC and they've always been impressed with the selection and pricing.

modified review This review was modified by Finster on February 05 2013 11:45:39 AM

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.