• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

What is this?

"Excellent service! Everyone I spoke or chatted with was extremely helpful in a timely manner. Will definitely order again from them!"

"Could not have asked for more! The site was easy to navigate, the pricing was very fair, and the follow-up both during the order and after the order was great. During build they kept me informed with emails right up to delivery. Keep up the good work and you have my future business! "

"Absolutely fantastic customer service!!! Xotic PCs customer service, is what other companies customer service departments should set as a quality benchmark. I was truly pleased after years of dealing with "other companies" completely horrendous pretense at customer service. I HIGHLY recommend Xotic PCs cumtomer service, and will definitely use them again for just that reason!!!"

"Xotic PC is a great company. I have ordered 2 custom Pcs' from them and have not been disappointed. Their selection and prices are great and customer service is top notch."

"My laptop locked up the first time it was turned on. Then it began it display an error message at startup. A few days after receiving I tried contacting the 24/7 tech support XOTIC PC claims to provide. The guy was completely inept. I was sent an email of the "tech number". it is the tech number to the manufacturer. 7 days after receiving laptop I asked to return under the 15 day NO QUESTIONS ASKED policy. They immediately began asking questions and stating why I wouldn't receive 100% refund. Skin was poorly done; had bubbles, they covered the backlit touchpad and did not apply the skin in a manner that allowed the microphone to work properly. They offered no remedy for the poor skinning and even insinuated that it was my fault! I paid extra for expedited build. **I have been contacted by a General Manager who indicates she will correct the situation. She has been diligent in working toward a resolution.** Update: Xotic PC general manager saw to it that the defects of the computer were corrected. The computer was received quickly and she provided videos showing the computer working correctly before returning to us. The skinning was totally redone. Xotic PC also provided complementary software and mouse as a compensation for the difficulty. The laptop now works great and the skinning looks perfect. We are happy with the final result."

Rep reply posted Oct-03-2013

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are deeply sorry to hear of these issues. We are working with this customer to resolve the technical issue that was experienced shortly after receipt. We also agreed to to make addition modifications to her skin that are not done by default at no additional charge.

We never blame any customer for the issue, we only advised the customer if she wanted to return for refund there would be a restocking fee as we are transparent with in our checkout and in our return policy. We would of course take care of any issues at no cost under the warranty included with the laptop.”

"This was my first purchase with XoticPC and definitely will not be my last. The customer service is unparalleled and the prices are competitive with everything else out there. The site is easy to use and if you need help, there's always someone to talk to who will assist you every step of the way.
Upon receiving my computer, it had a BIOS issue (didn't know it was a BIOS issue at first) where the fans wouldn't engage properly. The machine would beep and then shut off. I contacted XoticPC and Eric F. handled my case. He was absolutely outstanding and helped me troubleshoot the issue. I was hesitant to send the computer back because I had been without a computer for a while and I had a lot of things to do, and Eric understood this perfectly. But after a bit of troubleshooting, and my understanding that I wasn't capable of fixing it myself, Eric had me send it in. I was told it would be about 2-3 weeks since I had to ship it to CA (I'm in PA). I got it back 9 days later! Works perfectly now and I couldn't be happier with my experience.
This is definitely a worthwhile reseller, and you'll get great service here!!

"Xotic PC provided excellent service, and the my experience with their support was quick and helpful. I couldn't ask for more."

"They have the most bang for the buck! Looking around other custom PC dealers like AVA Direct sell a similar model for almost twice the price. I am entirely satisfied with my purchase and recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality PC and a good deal. The shipping was quick and there were no issues that I had."

"Our I.T. guy a work suggested Xotic for my lap-top purchase, and I am glad he did. Powerful and solid unit, plus their communication with the customer through the ordering process was reassuring. "

"At the urging of a family member, I wanted to get a new laptop which ran on Windows 8. As I am also a fairly heavy gamer, I wanted to build a system which would let me play high end MMORPGs. I could not be happier with my purchase. The system is amazing and the price was fantastic. Truthfully, my only regret is that I did not elect a more powerful video card."

"My first go-around with XOTICPC back in 2011 was great. I ordered my ASUS G73SW and even while being deployed (in the middle of the ocean) I received my computer in about a month and a half. Their customer service was top notch and very polite. I recently ordered a RECON Stage 4 and I can say my experience wasn't exactly the same. The first person I talked to when trying to contact my customer rep was awfully rude and told me only MY customer rep could help me. Where as my customer rep(Emily) was a sweet heart and willing to help, I felt I wasn't being updated immediately following actual purchase. After 10 or so days, I had no updates. I sent them an email asking for an update. I received an email back rather quickly saying my order was scheduled to ship the beginning of the following week. Thursday of the following week rolls around and still no update. I email again and receive an email back saying it has begun the "production phase". Once that phase started, they had my computer shipped by the following Monday. This all was not a big deal other than they received my returned business (and praises to all interested in a new computer) because of their SUPERB customer service with my first order. Overall my shipment took 19 business days to ship, which isn't terrible, but I guess I expected a small amount of haste considering the amount of money spent. Next time I think I will shop around instead of coming straight back. ***EDIT** Immediately Following this, I was called my XoticPc. They have won back my trust and will remain recommended and returned by myself. I do thank them for their sincerity and speed at which the express it."

"I have worked things out with XoticPC, and I would say there was just a mix up and a simple failure in paypal's gateway, but it is working out. I will sum up this review when the PC arrives."

"I have received my system and it's been great so far. I haven't had any troubles with it. I love having the newest hardware. Everything exceeded my expectations. Every step through the buying and receiving process was accompanied by an actual person, which is amazing. The service along the way was great and it was a very speedy process. I give a big "Thank you" to the people at XoticPC and will be visiting them for any future computer needs. Definitely recommended!"

"Ordered my laptop from Xotic PC. Customer service was great. I used the live-chat feature in the webpage before making my mind on the specs for the laptop. The agent helped clear plenty of doubts regarding customization that would fit my needs. Answers were clear and quick. For such great customer service and excellent prices, buying from Xotic PC was a big no-brainer. I highly recommend buying from this reseller! "

"I have ordered from Xotic PC several times, and their customer service is top notch.
Custom requests was accepted and shipping was quick.

With my previous order, I had to get a new cooling fan for the CPU. Within 5 days I received it, shipped from USA to Norway! To me, that is impressive customer service.

Pricing is "moderate". But you really get value for the money. Quality comes at a cost.

Will I order my next computer from them? Yes.

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.