Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10

What is this?

"Everyone at Xotic was extremely helpful with the ordering process and follow through with every step of my order. All questions were answered clearly and quickly and it seemed like they were always willing to do whatever they could to make the experience seem as easy as possible. "

"Outstanding company, great customer service, and a wide range of products that are well-priced. I highly recommend Xotic PC and plan to make them my one and only place for buying laptops.

Service was great and they helped me resolve any issues with my order. Was a pleasant surprise to find a company that has real customer service and works with their customers.

Was a bit skeptical going in - never heard of Xotic PC and really didn't have much experience with buying laptops. A lot of different places spoke very highly of Xotic PC and I understand why. Very glad I went with them and will absolutely shop there again!

"I ordered a Sager 9150 laptop from them back in March and the process was smooth. The staff was very helpful with processing a military discount. I ordered rushed shipping due to impatience and it arrived on time and in perfect condition even though I cannot say that about most packages I order. I will definitely use them again."

"XOTIC PC is the #1 in Customer Service and payment options for people who live in the USA or outside countries. They have tons of customization options for your Desktop or Laptop. The have options to "Rush Build" your computer and Fast shipping options to make sure you get your PC to your door ASAP. I got the SagerNP350/Clevo 350Et and It is awesome.
XOTIC is the Best Reseller in Computer/IT

The Only Problem is that Sager Computers are not "Widely known"

"Xotic PC is awesome. Bought 2 computers with them already, both of them awesome gaming machines. They sell really solid and robust machines at a very good price. Many customization options also. Besides all that, I would say that the most valuable thing about Xotic PC is their professionalism and their constant dedication and good care of customers, answering everything politely, completely and as fast as possible. Rest assured: Xotic PC is guaranteed satisfaction!"

"Answered all my questions promptly. They were with me every step of the way."

"Seeing as how I have little expierence with custom built laptop sellers I found Xotic PC to be very good and fast with their shipping. Even the building process was updated at every turn so I knew when and where construction was. All in all they're great retailers!"

"This is the second laptop I purchased from XoticPC. My wife complained and complained about here older laptop taken forever to start up and then it ran slow. I kept on telling her I would buy her a customized laptop from the same company I purchased mine, XoticPC. Finally she caved, thank god.
I selected the laptop she wanted and customized it to her liking, and mine. As always XoticPC has everything you need for customizing any PC. The sales manager was extremely helpful with additional information about the components I was uncertain about. I ordered the laptop, it arrived when it was supposed to and without damage.
But get this, the first time my wife turned that laptop on she was amazed of how quick it started up and its performance. I definitely made a believer out of her. She now agrees that we will never buy another PC anywhere else BUT XoticPC. This company is great, they truly deliver the goods.
Like I said, this is the second laptop I purchased from XoticPC and I have never had any issues with either of them.
Are you, or your other half looking for a great computer? Look no further than XotiPC. You can't go wrong, ever.

"Overall, I had a very good experience with Xotic. Their price, selection, and customization options were excellent. The one problem I had was with their cash payment option. If you want to skip the rest, it basically comes down to cash is complicated but their customer service fixed the problem to my satisfaction.

Since they offer a cash discount and I was trying to use more than one coupon code, the process was more complicated. I agree that credit card fees can be a bit unruly, but for buying things online, I think the convenience far outweighs the savings. And if you've got a card that pays back rewards, the difference is fairly negligible anyway.

So, I guess to go the cash route, it's processed manually, and more prone to error. In my case, there was no/minimal delay in building since they put a charge on my credit card in anticipation of giving me funding information, but when it came time to give me the information, they didn't so I was stuck with either paying through credit card or them somehow recalling the shipment to wait for my fund transfer.

After some back and forth with one particular representative, Tanner, I let the charge go through so the shipment wouldn't be delayed and he comped me a game. But through the process, I came to the realization that my card has about the same money coming back to me in rewards anyway, so all this hassle couldn't have been worth it. Plus, credit cards usually come with other protections and such. Why did I try to use cash again? Basically a few bucks.

Tanner was very nice and polite throughout and was very concerned with what was going wrong and making sure I was happy about my purchase.

So anyway, next time I'm in the market for a computer, I'll definitely look to Xotic. But I'll use a credit card to pay.

"I was very impressed by the quality of the computer and the speed at which it was delivered to me. The computer has exceeded my expectations, and the customer service has been consistently top notch, from the help choosing appropriate parts, to the post delivery follow ups."

"Xotic PC is the BEST place to purchase your next rig! Best prices that I could find anywhere. The service was excellent and they were more than willing to go the extra mile to take care of me before I deployed. I had only a week left and there were some slight complications with my options I chose. They made sure that I was taken care of with my purchase and I recieved my machine 3 days before I left. Plus the options that you have at your fingertips will amaze you. If you are in the market for a sweet rig, mobile or desktop, call Xotic PC!! Check out their website and compare for yourself, you'll see. Semper Fidelis!!"

"This is my second time ordering a custom computer and my first time using Xotic PC and I couldn't be more satisfied. Everything went smoothly, my order came exactly as I had specified, quick shipping with no damage, awesome prices, and a great selection of merchandise. I will definitely use them again for any future computer purchases. "

"Xotic PC's services are one of the most reliable and efficient ones i've seen among online resellers. My product was delivered on time as expected with no hiccups. After sales support was great. If you're looking to build your custom laptop/pc look no further, Xotic PC has to be your choice.

Sathia

" I am very happy with my desktop replacement! Looking forward to gaming on this laptop for a few more years until the time comes again for me to upgrade to a new system. When that time comes I will defiantly be buying from XOTIC PC again without a doubt! Great customer service and great products at good prices!"

"I ordered a Sager NP9150 at May 16, it was shipped to Hong Kong at June 4. Overall, I am VERY impressed with the quality. The Sager has exceeded my expectations by a mile.
Firstly, the white box packaging was excellent. The moulds were very effective as there were no bruises or cracks on the hardware whatsoever.
To my relief, the Razer Mamba was literally perfect. I did some research and found people complaining about the Phillips Twineye and the z-axis stutter, I was fortunate enough to not encounter any problems. The mouse is very precise, and is a perfect match with the Goliathus. (I suggest moving the two products up in the accessories top 5 sells-people need to know about this beauty.) Great recommendation!
As for the computer itself, I am surprised by the wonderful build quality. I can't really agree on build qualities on products made by a company in China, but my Sager felt and looked as sturdy as a tank, crushing all the Macbook bells 'n whistles to pieces. But to my amazement the laptop was reasonably light as well; doesn't feel like lugging a rock whenever I go. Weight is crucial, especially me as a future boarding student. Sager satisfied this factor easily.
I'm glad I opted for the Matte screen cause it is probably one of the most beautiful screens I have ever seen. No reflections were visible, however the colour was super rich, and the definition was comparable to an iMac.
In terms of heat, the laptop got a little hot, but that was when I was installing win7, which pushes the pc to the limit. After that, it turned cool again-so cool that I could play minecraft while resting it on my lap without feeling any serious heat.
Opened up the chassis, everything was in place (whew!), IC diamond was applied nicely-just the right amount, and everything looked just plain awesome.
Gameplay was not a problem; I easily reached Skyrim on high settings with 40+ frames, and Planetside 2 at 45. Minecraft was somewhere at 200-300. (Overkill but can't complain :P) The keys remained cool most of the time, which was fantastic.
Audio: Average, I knew Sager's sound department isn't exactly high-quality, but it is enough for me. Did sone tweaks on THX and everything sounded clear. I'm not going to be using this computer for any audio-intensive activity, so I'm happy about that as well.
Keyboard was ok, the keys were average, I prefer island style keys over chiclet keys any day but these were a little mushy. However I still clocked 103 WPM at typingtest.com, which is enough. Backlit keyboard was awesome as well, however I noticed that the fn key wasn't lit up as brightly as the others. Don't know if it is a hardware problem or deliberate engineering, but it doesn't make much of a difference.
The XoticPC crew was amazing. Derek responded to my 40+ questions without getting pissed. He was also courteous and knowledgeable, as he offered build suggestions and upgrades worth investing.
Final Verdict: Awesome. Great powerhouse for the buck, also an amazing reseller team!#BuyWithoutHesitation

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.