Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

What is this?

"An amazing product at a great price. It was a pleasure dealing work then. I had originally ordered one laptop bit when a superior product came out at the same price, I was informed and told to upgrade my laptop at no extra cost. I would definitely shop here again."

"I had a great experience with Xotic PC. I looked everywhere for a well priced computer, and ended up a this great place. Nobody tryed to sell me things I didn't want or need. The sales people where great and help full I got exactly what I wanted. I'm very happy with my purchase."

"I've been a customer of Xotic PC for a very long time now and have ordered multiple systems from them and have referred others to also buy systems from them.

They definitely excel in customer service and I have been 100% satisfied as a consumer.

If there were any issues that needed support, I conveyed my concern and they were quick to fix the issue or help me figure out whatever the problem was, to aide in either my understanding of the problem or walk me through the steps to correct it.

If you are considering buying a laptop from them, I can't guarantee you will be as satisfied with them as I was, but based on the amount of time I've worked with them and the support I've received from them I would say it is very likely you will be.

I could follow up with more but I'll leave you with that for now.

"I bought a Sager laptop from Xotic PC in March 2014. I had previously done business with them in May 2011, and this was why I came back: the ordering process is quick, the configuration options are well explained, and the process from order placement to delivery is completely transparent and amply communicated at each step of the build.

When you take odd options (such as building a machine without an installed OS), you can bet you're going to get an e-mail to clarify that's really what you want. When they give you a projected status/build stage date, they'll make that deadline and let you know that your machine has moved to the next stage.

I really can't say enough about how friendly and professional their customer service is. Xotic PC has my business for as long as they want it.

"The customer service and speedy return of on point answers to questions was great! I have spoken to at least 3 different representatives of the company and they all share the same great customer service. "

"I have been delighted by my experience with Xotic PC."

"Great online store with plenty of selection and customization options for up to date PC's.

My laptop order was filled quickly and shipped in perfect condition.

I certainly recommend shopping at XOTIC PC and will probably buy my next gaming laptop there as well when it's time to upgrade.

"The laptop I ordered has been working great. I like that I was able to customize it exactly to meet my needs. The only issue I had was during the shipping process. My laptop was delayed well beyond the expected ship date. But the product itself has been up to standard and without problems."

"I've used Xotic PC before to purchase my father a new laptop as a surprise for Christmas. Everything worked out great, timely shipping and the product arrived as expected. However, this time I went to purchase a laptop for my sister who is going off to grad school and in need of a new one. She asked me to find her a good laptop and I figured, sure why not Xotic.

Unfortunately the process for this laptop was very poor. Ordering and finding a laptop was easy enough. I purchased the laptop on July 7th and was promptly moved into Phase 1 (Order Processing and Inventory Gathering). I've remained stuck in this phase until today. I have since canceled the order (still waiting for my refund) and will be giving my sister my laptop to use. We are short on time now and left with little alternatives. I've been in contact with Josh from Xotic for a few weeks now and the conversations have always been pleasant, but vague. He also did forget to call me after stating he would.

I understand that when ordering a Sager laptop you have to wait for Sager to build it. However, the communication between Sager and Xotic seems poor with Josh echoing frustration over this process. This should not be the consumers' problem and when I asked if I could have the shipping expedited to help alleviate the issue, my request was denied.

Overall, be careful when ordering Sager notebooks from Xotic. Expect longer than normal shipping times depending on your model, so give yourself plenty of time to order (at least a month). In the end, all I'm left with is anger, a pending refund and no laptop for my sister.

I will not be purchasing from Xotic PC again.

Edit: I was contacted by another Josh after seeing this review to try to rectify the situation. The damage has already been done and I've purchased another laptop from a competitor who is shipping it out on Monday. I was asked to give a better rating due to the fact I was contacted...however I believe in keeping a review as a snapshot in time. I appreciate the follow-up, but it's sad no one cares until you post reviews.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-25-2014

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear of this concern. We work very closely with our partners to ensure the communication is at its best. Unfortunately in certain circumstances there can be delay’s after an order is already placed. At that time we are transparent and communicate those delay’s to the customer as we did with this unfortunate occurrence. This does not happen very often which is the frustrating part as we want to ensure our customers are extremely happy with the process and the product. We offered to still meet the customers deadline however the customer declined.”

"Xotic PC was amazing. After speaking personally to a representative from both Dell and then Sager on the phone, I was told by both that the configuration I wanted in a 17" laptop wasn't possible. After finding Xotic PC, however, they allowed me to make any and all modifications that I wanted, as well as dozens of other options. The range of flexibility and customization on their website is truly incredible.

Furthermore, when a component of the laptop that I ordered was backordered after purchase, they offered to UPGRADE my laptop the next model ($200 more!) for FREE! They were incredible. Just because they didn't want me to wait an additional 3-4 weeks for the laptop that I had ordered, they upgraded me to the next model, free of charge. Their customer service reps were helpful, kind, and very responsive, we worked it all out within 1 day of emails back and forth.

I will never order from another supplier, and I will recommend Xotic PC to anyone and everyone!

"Xotic PC built me a laptop that runs like a scalded dog! I needed something with a big screen and enough horsepower to run mulitple apps (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro) as well as my in-development game (not yet optimized) at high frame rates. And I needed it in a hurry - within 7 days for the Game Developers Conference. The Xotic PC staff spoke with me to get more details. And they were able to meet my deadline!

It was nice to have a machine this sweet when meeting with Epic - even they were impressed by it.

"This laptop (It's an ASUS X750JB-DB71 ) has been performing exceedingly well, and I’m very happy with it.
I’m even more impressed with the level of attention that this issue received from Tanner (XoticPC's Service Manager), as well as Jay S. and Barry H. This was not your run-of –the mill trouble ticket. I know, because I deal with those every day. Things go wrong. Things break. Or even worse, have ‘intermittent’ issues. What separates the great from the mediocre is how we deal with things when they go wrong.
In my opinion, XoticPC did exactly what needed to be done, solve my issue, and truly distinguish itself as one of those ‘Great’ companies, and it's all because of the dedication that these folks show.
I will definitely look to XoticPC when I start making my next round of purchases.
Sincerely,

-Bill D.
Great Falls, MT.

"I've purchased from XoticPC three times, now. The salesmen are knowledgeable and helpful. They always do their best to answer every question you might have and will check with their techs and production people to make sure their info is accurate. They've never done me wrong. I'd recommend XoticPC to anyone."

"The service was absolutely incredible and very informative. Since purchasing through Xotic Pc I am more involved in community challenges through your Facebook and Instagram page. I appreciate all the help. "

"This is the best online store I've ever dealt with, they really try to get you the best experience and they actually achieve it when it comes to their communication with the costumer. I was in a rush to get my product because I was moving out the country, when I told the salesman, he told me what to do to get it as I wished, I followed the procedures and everything went well. Really happy, I wish I had this kind of experience here in Brazil."

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.