Stores > Xotic PC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10

DO NOT BUY A COMPUTER from XOTICPC - SEE UPDATE

"DO NOT BUY A COMPUTER from XOTICPC , I bought a laptop over a month ago, it was delivered crushed during shipping because they shipped it in the original box. No protection. $2,400 laptop, its now a month later and they tell me that they have nothing to do with Shipping claims that is a 3rd party. I shipped it back to them to be repaired and was just told today that I would have to purchase another $2,400 laptop and hopefully get refunded someday for the first purchase... DO NOT BUY FROM XOTICPC.

UPDATE:
After Posting this I received a call from a Supervisor Named Matt at XOTICPC he assured me that they would expedite the shipping damage claim, and get it covered, if I just give them some time, they would make it right. I am confident that they will take care of the problem based on this phone call. I will remove my Negative Review once this issue is resolved entirely... I trust that it will be soon...

This review was modified by RYAN.LANSER on December 21 2016 11:34:53 AM

It's the little things

"I won't write a long review and wax poetic about how amazing these people are, but I do want to take the time to let you, a fellow consumer, know a few things about the people at this company.
Simply put, these people appeared to genuinely care about my order and me as a customer. They called to verify the order, there was email communication throughout the entire process. At no time did I feel ambiguous or uncertain about what was happening to my order. I never had reason to doubt the competence or knowledge of any person I had contact with. And when my order did arrive, it arrived well protected and requiring a signature. The Aorus X5v6 comes well packed, but they went above and beyond to make sure my purchase made it to me.
I could have spent less and gotten it faster going somewhere else, but I would not have had the opportunity to customize my order hardware and had the computer tested for defects, nor would I have a support option other than default Aorus support (which is terrible). I think it was money and time well spent.

This review was modified by professor_electric on December 21 2016 08:43:47 AM

Helpful staff!

"Just ordered my dream Sager laptop from Xotic! The staff was very helpful in with my questions regarding the parts in the build. They also called to make sure it was me ordering the computer since my billing and shipping addresses were different, which I appreciate greatly. Will definitely order from them again in the future!"

This review was modified by JacKnowlton1 on December 21 2016 08:01:27 AM

2016-12-18

Experts in customer service, excellent products

"I have purchased 4 laptops from Xotic PC over the past 2 years. I have yet to be in any way disappointing in their customer service, quickness in getting back to you and solving your issue. I have unfortunately had to return a product (to the manufacturer not Xotic PC) even though the order was made through Xotic PC and they were super fast at trying to resolve my issue. Once they realized it had to be returned for repair they immediately had everything setup and my laptop was in the mail the next day. You can save yourself a ton of hassle with the manufacturers when dealing with Xotic PC. They get it done and they get it done right. I will always buy from them. I have dealt with several representatives, and each were friendly, professional, and excellent to deal with. Most recently I worked with Emily and she was excellent. I honestly highly recommend them for your next computer purchase!"

2016-12-16

You've Definitely Come To the Right Place..

"In doing extensive research on laptops, Xotic PC's name popped up multiple times. I finally decided on a specific model. I bounced around to different sites (i.e. Amazon, Best Buy, etc) trying to find the exact configurations based on my wish list. Nobody was quite hitting it. I noticed the Xoptic PC name once again as a "third-party seller" on Amazon. So, skipping the middleman, I went straight to the source. To my delight, they could customize the laptop of my choice to my specifications with extras. I began ordering online and discovered I needed more questions answered to get this just right. I called them and was quickly connected to a human. The young man I spoke to answered all my questions and stayed on the line with me through the entire ordering process. I received emails regularly updating me on the status of my computer. Right now? My laptop is making its way westward across the country to me. I can't wait! I give Xotic PC my highest praises for customer service. They are second to none with very competitive prices. Another big bonus is the "XOTIC PC EPIC® Support - LIFETIME Phone/Email U.S. based technical support" is also provided. I'll most certainly be taking advantage of that. Xotic PC has newly acquired a very loyal customer. "

This review was modified by onepercentmagic on December 16 2016 12:37:12 PM

2016-12-16

Brilliant service

"Can't say enough good things about Xotic PC. I had been searching exhaustively for a MSI GS series notebook made right before the new VR capable models arrived. They were the only ones who still had a limited supply of what I needed and the price was comparable to refurbished models found elsewhere like the Egg. They keep you well informed throughout the order process with detailed emails as to where it stands. This is my first experience with them even though I've known about Xotic PC for years. I also like supporting a company from my old stomping grounds in college."

2016-12-15

New laptop for my 91 year old Dad!

"Yes, my 91 year old, WW2 veteran, father is very computer savvy! He needed a new laptop that would be fast enough to run his CAD programs so all us kids decided to chip in and get him a new one for Christmas! My older brother recommended XOTIC PC, he said their customer service is excellent and you can pretty much build a laptop to fit your needs. I called and spoke to Danielle to make sure the laptop would come in time for Christmas and she assured me that it would and it did!! YAY!!
My brother also said that sometimes when you order PC's from other sites that are a "great" bargain you're often times getting a refurbished unit and you don't know it. With XOTIC PC you can be sure that the PC you're getting is new!
Can't wait to give Dad his new laptop on Christmas morning, I know he'll be thrilled!!

This review was modified by noradoan on December 15 2016 11:08:29 AM

Absolutely amazing

"I just bought a full custom sager laptop from xotixpc and not only im a more then happy with it, xotic pc was amazing at keeping me up to date on the build and the shipping process. These guys did a amazing job and i am more then just a happy soldier and customer. I will inly buy laptops through them from this point on. Im officially a converted fan and former alienware user. Highly highly recomend xoticpc for all your gaming laptop needs! "

This review was modified by Charliemurph on December 14 2016 06:12:32 PM

2016-12-14

Trustworthy, knowledgable, and high quality you can find

"I haven't purchased a laptop in years, and never a gaming one. After my son spilled water into my Mac keyboard, I went out to see what the PC world has to offer. I found XoticPC while on youtube by watching their reviews on laptops. They were so honest, I decided to check out their shop. Their online configuration tool was easy to use and fast. When I couldn't make decisions on exactly what I wanted, I spoke to pat on their online chat program and he helped guide me to the perfect fit. On top of having great prices to start with, they have all kinds of promotions and sales that are really unmatched.
They are also FAST. I added the Rush Build option to my cart and they built and tested my laptop in a day. I ordered on the 12th and it's already on a truck heading my way 2 days later. Even if it had taken a little longer because of customizations (which I didnt order... this time) they sent me an email updating me on each and every step of the process, so I always knew where it was and when I would get it.
With all of the customization options they offer, all of the high end, high quality components, and their fantastic staff, I will definitely be coming back to Xotic for more. It won't be too much longer before my son needs his own gaming PC :)

Excellent Customer Service

"From the very beginning, I decided to go with Xotic PC after calling them for the first time with questions about what they offered and how to match up what I wanted out of my laptop. I had previously been looking at getting one from ibuypower, but after a horrible experience trying to either get a hold of someone at the company and even if I did it took forever on hold, I didnt feel comfortable buying an expensive laptop from a company that wouldnt be there for me after the sale either. Xotic PC was a completely different experience. My customer service rep Travis was a great help and kindly reviewed options available and helped me decide on what I was looking for without being pushy for up-selling or getting components I didn't need. The build process was quick and I love that they custom make their PC's and stress test/quality test each PC before it leaves the door. If customer service is this good before a purchase, I can only imagine how good there technical support is (if needed) after the sale. Will definitely come back to Xotic PC in the future!"

This review was modified by amped4bikes on December 14 2016 09:24:16 AM

2016-12-13

Could not be happier with this Xotic PC!

"I listed my configuration below.

Xotic had all the configuration options I was looking for that I could not find at the other custom shops. Their customer service was really excellent. I made an error with my initial order that was resolved very simply with a few lines of chat text on their site. I received my PC faster than expected (I didn't expedite anything but they had it built and tested in 4 days). Everything arrived in perfect shape and as ordered.

This laptop had one technical issue that caused the keyboard to malfunction twice while playing a game - this was resolved with a firmware upgrade from ASUS. Since I ordered the clean install I did not have ASUS live update. Once I sent an e-mail about the keyboard issue to Xotic I had a response within an hour with links to drivers that resolved the problem. If you order a clean install, I recommend that you install ASUS live update yourself to head off issues like this. Since then I have not had a single problem.

I received my PC in late October and held off writing my review to give it time to prove itself. It is silent, cool, and perfectly reliable with all of my games. I could not be happier with the PC or with the service I received from XoticPC. There is no question in my mind that I will buy from them again.

ASUS G752VM-RB71

1 x Clean Windows Installation (Install drivers only - no bloatwares) (For factory installed OS only, not required if OS upgrade is selected) (XPC Service)

1 x Windows 10 32GB USB Drive manufacturer factory backup recovery

2.5" Bay 1

1 x 512GB Samsung 850 Pro Series SSD (Read 550MB/s - Write 520MB/s (SATA III - 6GB/s))

Wireless Networking / Bluetooth
1 x Bigfoot Networks Killerâ„¢ Dual Band Wireless-AC N1525 - 802.11 AC/A/B/G/N Wireless LAN Module + Bluetooth 4.0 [M.2 Chip]

2016-12-13

Excellent Customer Service and Smooth Online Transaction

"This is my first time ordering a gaming notebook here at Xotic PC. My experience was 100% satisfactory. Their customer service was very nice with excellent customer service skills. The online transaction went very smooth from placing the order online until the end, they notified me every steps, so I could keep track of my order for the entire time. They are the best, I will come back and order more in near future. Thanks Danielle G for providing excellent customer support and making sure that my order went smoothly from A to Z. "

2016-12-12

Fantastic! (Even if you are impatient like me)

"Process moves along at a good clip, even get updates as to whats going on. Customer service is patient and friendy(even if you are pushy like me) and more then willing to help. I could'nt be happier."

This review was modified by jkavos on December 12 2016 01:46:08 PM

2016-12-12

Black Friday Addict (Christmas Marriage saver)

"Emilly Brought me here!!!!! ::: My wife has been wanting a gaming laptop for the longest because I made her sell her old one years ago to pay some bills. I deffenitly feel like this will make up for it. I got her a brand new BEAUTIFUL ASUS. She is going to love it when it comes in... Anywaysss, I like the way the website is setup, I didn't really know much about all the technical specs on the computers so I had to get one of my nerd friends to chime in on some opinions. When I purchased the laptop, I really appreciated the emails that were sent telling me each phase it was on, along with what each phase was, it was really cool. I'm still baffled on why a gaming mouse cost so much, so I went the cheap way out and went on Amazon to buy a cheap $20 one. I may or may not regret this..? I haven't received the laptop yet because its still being shipped all the way to Hawaii, but I know we will love it! Thank yall! "

2016-12-12

best way to buy a computer hands down!

"Disclamer: Xotic PC asked me to write this reveiw - and offered a free steam game code for doing so.

My first time going with Xotic PC, great experience. Customer service worked with me to get exactly what I wanted, and even let me get the sale prices that started the day after I placed my order.

It's fantastic to have a computer without any of the bloat ware installed (and it's super cheap for this option). I could've done most of the other upgrades myself, but the prices are fair and it's just easier to have someone else do the work.

I've had the computer for over a month with no issues, very happy

I will definitely get my next computer from them, and will recommend it to all my friends.

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.