Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-06-15

Excellent service and great selection

"I was in the market for a new PC and buying a custom PC for the first time. To start, the review videos that Xotic PC has on YouTube helped to narrow the field greatly and were very informative.
Any and all questions I had were answered thoroughly and instantly via the chat function on the Site. Emily at Xotic PC answered numerous questions on several different systems and helped me with several questions during the build of my selected system.
The range of available options for upgrade was incredible and I was very happy that I was able to choose the Drives and RAM that I actually wanted.
I WILL be buying from them again.

2017-06-14

Great experience in 2015 and again this 2017

"My first purchase from Xotic PC was back in 2015 which was my first desktop gaming computer that I would own. This time in 2017 I bought a laptop from them which would also be my first gaming laptop. Overall great quality products and wondeful customer service. I would recommend Xotic PC to other people and I'd go to them again for my computer needs."

GT73VR 7RE

"Computer came as advertised. I had some questions that were quickly answered with the online chat. I over research every large purchase and I couldn't believe all the benefits of ordering with Xotic. I'm already planning on etching and upgrading components in a year, especially when Xotic offers discount prices and free labor for life!"

7 laptops shipped ahead of schedule

"I ordered seven laptops custom engraved and they were shipped ahead of schedule. The art team was easy to work with and the customer service rocked! I like their auto update system on your computers build process. Very helpful
Nick Jaccques

Overall a great experience

"Emily from Xotic made this process painless and simple. The computer was built in an incredibly timely fashion and built exactly to our expectations."

Service World Class

"Despite the amazing website interface and ample supply of expert information, I kept changing my mind on what build I wanted (over 5 times). All the while, XoticPC was beyond friendly, professional, and helpful in taking care of ALL of my order edits. I got exactly what I wanted and the sales staff was integral to that process. Not to mention, they beat all the competition out of the water for pricing.

I now have my gaming setup and it is nothing short of what you would expect from a world-class service like XoticPC. This is my 3rd laptop from them in 8 years, and I already know where my fourth will be coming from. How they manage it is beyond me.

Purchased a MSI GS43VR Phantom and It has been great so far

"Customer service has been amazing throughout my purchase and made it very smooth even when i was in doubt or having trouble with my order. The laptop came in good working order and i have no complaints so far on the build quality. Even added on replacing the thermal pasting and upgraded the wifi card days after purchasing the laptop. Shipping was quick and fast, much faster then i had expected. "

Fast and quality oriented

"I talked to Jake several times. He was very helpful and gave me the best options for what I wanted out of the computer.
Once I ordered Xotic kept me posted as to the status of the build and testing on almost an hourly basis, via email.
Shipping was extremely quick, and as well as they pack them no need for anything but the standard.
So far I've had no problems. I'm very happy.

2017-06-09

Great laptops for a great price!

"Great laptops best price around."

2017-06-08

You've been warned

"Paid for rush build even though im getting a default build with no upgrades at all due to my request of a proper QA as this will be shipped to DUbai and I would need to spend a lot if in case I need to send it back. Out of the box the unit has a couple of issues Wifi not working on 2.4 ghz frequency so I had to use a usb wireless adapter to use this machine at home (a 2k usd worth of a laptop that needs a dongle to work!)
Second issue, the unit came with lots of dents and scratches which led me to believe it was not brand new (but they said it was), which for them is not a big deal as it doesn't affect performance per response from customer service emails. But what if I return the laptop? Then I will be charged for a stocking fee of 15% correct? Now I just found out the bluetooth doesn't connect and detect devices at all. It was able to detect twice but will not connect. 2099 USD worth of laptop with rush build fee just for a request proper QA. Total was around 2150 USD which for me was not worth it. I will probably think three or four times before ordering from them again. Tech support was decent, customer service a bit under as you would need to send a couple of follow ups for just a simple request (i got emails here). Buy from them at your own risk. Learned a lesson the hard and expensive way.

*********** Edited ***************
Loyalty manager contacted me regarding the review and was willing to make it right. Checked my case and the issues I was having, I do not want to reship my laptop back to be checked since I would have to pay for the shipping fee and customs duty again. After a careful review by Matthew, he learned that the shipping fee can be waived since it got shipped a day past the 3 day margin for a rush build. He assured me that my machine was checked and was working fine before it was shipped. Now I'm just waiting for the refund to reflect on my account. Customer service going beyond to resolve the issue.

2017-06-07

Quick and effective support on the first attempt!

"I was having an issue with the battery on my laptop staying charged. I was very frustrated at the possibility of having to send my laptop in for service at a critical time in my graduate program.

Emily was able to provide me with the correct fix right away and also responded to my follow-up email. Great job, Emily!

2017-06-06

Excellent hardware, amazing customer service

"I was hesitant to order my laptop from xotic as it was the first time I have ever dealt with the company. But after ordering it, I have no regrets. It is a mobile lanning BEAST! it out performs my rig, and easily handles battlefield 1 @ 120fps. the customer service was great as well, I had many questions that I called in for and they helped answer all of them, very transparent and helpful. I highly recommend XoticPC and will be getting another customized Rig soon! "

2017-06-06

Great costumer service

"I´ve just received a customized MSI laptop. The costumer service was flawless and they helped me with all my doubts and concerns. The package was really professional and they do test your machine before sending it to you. I´m really happy with Xotic, and will eventually update this review as I just received the computer.
Emily was the person who helped me there.

2017-06-03

Wow

"Wow! What great service. Emily helped me a few times on different days trying to help me decide what I needed and wanted in my laptop. She was very helpful and answered every question. Once ordered it took 3 days to make and get to my door. And that was on the free delivery. "

2017-06-02

Fantastic!

"This was my first time getting a high end laptop, and the service and build was excellent! I would definitely consider buying from here again, and would recommend to friends. They even stress test your laptop or PC before the ship it to you so that you don' t have to worry about getting a faulty unit! Thank you Xotic PC and thank you Emily!"

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.