Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

What is this?

"Ordered an MSI GS70 StealthPro-212 as a pre-order, which was actually backordered. It took a bit longer because of that, but their customer service kept me updated pretty much the entire time which I really appreciated. Once they had it in stock, I received it really quickly and packed super well. Will definitely purchase from them again next time I'm in the market."

"I recently ordered a clevo laptop from Xotic PC and was quite satisfied with communication, packaging, and shipping speed. Delivery was prompt and any questions that I needed answered were answered right away. It's quite likely I'll order from them again in the future as the service and overall process leaves me feeling comfortable that I'm getting what I'm ordering with no hassle or issues."

"Xotic did a great job in getting my order processed quickly and shipped to me before my move. Their sales team was very helpful in finalizing my build. The PC has performed perfectly since day 1. I am very happy with my PC choice and Xotic PC."

"Absolutely amazing experience, no exaggeration, I've ordered dozens of high end laptops over the years and this is the first time I've tried Xotix PC and it definitely won't be the last. It's nice to find a company that can answer ANY question related to the product you're purchasing. I had some very specific hardware related needs and they were able to meet them without any trouble at all. Great company I look forward to working with them again."

"My pc came in great! everything has been working perfectly months later. I fully recommend buying a pc from Xotic. You will not regret it!"

"Service was relatively slow upon placing my order. It took three days to get through their extra verification stages, which I have not seen in any other company and seem highly unnecessary.

When I got my laptop (a Sager model), the chassis looked like it was made of cheaper plastic than my toddler's toys. The "matte" screen looked like there was a permanent film of petroleum jelly smeared across it, and made me feel like I was using Windows 3.1.

Startup was slow...eternally slow. The backlit keyboard was so weak that I couldn't make out any of the keys, and the letters themselves weren't lit, merely the outlines.

I asked for a return authorization an hour after I had opened the box.

I had to pay for shipping back (which I feel was unfair, since their product was shoddy through no fault of my own). That cost $45.

Then they informed me that they would be deducting THEIR initial shipping cost of $30 from my refund...WHAT?! That's an absurd policy! But at this point, I just wanted the laptop gone so that I could buy another.

They received my laptop, according to USPS tracking, 15 business days ago. Still no refund to my credit card.

I emailed them about the delay, and got a reply yesterday from Eric Foy. He said they had processed the refund on 10/7, five days ago now. Hey Eric, might wanna check on that!

Because of their absurd delays with my refund, I still haven't been able to buy another laptop, and I have no computer. Thanks for nothing, Xotic. You've ruined the last FIVE WEEKS.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-14-2014

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear the Clevo/Sager machine this customer purchased didn't meet his expectations. Lindsey in our Management staff is presently working with this customer and hope we can provide a update soon.”

"I was totally pleased with the my experience purchasing a PC from XOTIC PC, including the customization, odering, delivery and service. I would highly recomment XOTIC PC to anyone looking for a first class product and service."

"I would like to start off by saying that I received a follow up email from Xotic Pc roughly 5 months after I placed my order. They simply wanted to know if everything was working well and to make sure I was happy with my new GS70 Stealth Pro after I had had some time with it. This is a prime example of why they will continue to get my business in the future. The level of customer service and appreciation is through the roof! The service I have received from Xotic PC both during the ordering process and after has been exemplary. The customization they offer on brand new platforms was what drew me to Xotic PC in the first place and I feel I should mention that along with their great service. They really make what would just be another system truly yours."

"This was the first order I placed with XOTICPC. I was originally looking to get an Alienware from the Dell website, but after realizing that Dell completely eliminated some of the options that you could choose, I was not content in placing an order. After a Google search for "Custom gaming laptops," I found XOTICPC.

I found that there were endless options and I was able to put together a laptop with all of the specifications that I wanted and the end price came to be cheaper than the Alienware that I was looking at on Dell AND I was able to get better hardware than the Alienware equivalence in pricing.

As far as customer service, I found it very easy to get in contact with someone who could help answer my questions. Whether by chat, email, or phone, they were always prompt. From start to finish, I received updates on the status of my computer. Even a couple months after receiving my laptop, I received a follow up email making sure that everything was performing to my expectations.

Shipping exceeded my expectations. When I was placing my order the automated shipping estimator told me it would be about 2 weeks before I received my laptop. I was surprised when my laptop came in in only about a week.

All in all, I give XOTICPC a five-star rating. I was so pleased with the product and service I received that I have already placed another order with them and have had the same great experience.

"The whole process of getting my new laptop was great from start to finish. Quick responses to questions and great value for the price. I'd recommend Xotic PC to any of my friends and family looking for a gaming machine."

"When I was shopping for a gaming laptop, their prices were competitive overall and I appreciated the clear website and quick response to the questions I had via live chat. I was interested in an SSD, though, and noted that the price on the drive I wanted seemed above the norm. (There had been a recent price drop overall on SSDs.) The rep looked into it, agreed, and came back with a new, very reasonable quote. Then, when I decided the total with additional drive was more than I wanted to spend, they speedily processed my original order.

Overall very responsive with solid followup. Unhesitant recommendation.

"I have received excellent service from XOTIC PC. I ordered a MSI GT70 DominatorPro-1039 and customized with more hard disk space and of course overclocking. I love the layout of the website. I can start easily selecting what I want right away.Everyone I spoke to about my order were very friendly even though I had a lot of questions! I received my laptop before the estimated arrival date. Which was very good. Even though it was going to arrive at an earlier date the team contacted me a week before it was going to ship and asked me when the most convenient time for it to arrive would be. In the end I definitely recommend XOTIC PC for your next laptop/desktop purchase."

"Exceptional service throughout the entire process, personal attention (not just canned replies to inquiries), Xotic PC has locked me in as a customer for life!"

"I would like to start by recommending Xotic PC to anyone that wants a fine custumed laptop and that is exactly what I've got. The first thing that I liked was the website which is very easy to use in finding what you need and custumize it. The communication with the staff is outstanding, they "compose" their replies, they don't just reply. Every promise they made was fulfilled (passing through Phases and shiping in time) and overall, I'm simply very satisfied doing business with them."

"XOTIC PC, is a great company! They provide excellent customer service during and after the order process. You will be able to contact your kind and friendly order agent at anytime during the order process. Plus they will allow you to make changes as long as the product hasn't already been build. Great service, and outstanding follow up."

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.