• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

What is this?

"I ordered a laptop for use getting my Game Design degree at school. The pricing was good, and when ordered, my laptop arrived on time in perfect condition. They packaged it well to make sure it didn't get damaged at all.
Overall, both the service and quality of product were amazing, and I'll definitely buy from them again.

"On 2/17/15 we purchased a Sager NP-8268S from XoticPC and could not have been more satisfied with the transaction. Prior to purchase, 2 staffers patiently helped us to design a customized system that would meet our needs, and they provided spot-on recommendations with no extra fluff or costs for extraneous components. Post-purchase, at least 3 staffers communicated with us regularly to provide updates about build and shipping status - each of whom was friendly, efficient and transparent about progress. Our machine was customized quickly and then carefully shipped, arriving on time and in perfect condition.

I am not exaggerating when I say that the service was exemplary and we were so happy with both the product and the help they provided. We would happily recommend them to friends and family.

"I have had a very pleasant experience with XOTIC PC. The quality of construction is appropriate to the price level. Additionally, their support staff for any software issues has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable. "

"A+++++ company i was very happy with laptop and customer service"

"I am very please with Xotic PC. The costumer service was just amazing. I have, and will recommend them to my friends and family for all their pc needs. I will be a return costumer. "

"prompt, accurate, friendly, informative, and to top it off good value for the money "

"Jason and Alex were pretty great. I highly recommend going to Xotic. We had a few hiccups in my order but they were vigilant and helpful. No regrets."

"Great experience from these folks. I really appreciate that they called to verify my order due to the complexity and the cost involved. The overall experience was much better than I have gotten from other stores selling computers."

"Xotic PC is an A+ establishment that really CARES about their customers. Not only do they sell quality hardware, but they take care of you before, during and after your purchase. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new PC or PC equipment."

"Needed an upgrade on my last MSi laptop so decided to shop around for a company worth ordering from. Heard a lot of great things about XoticPC so ordered my MSi Titan. They also went out of their way to fix something that went wrong with my credit card that I used to pay. Would totally order my next laptop or desktop from them whenever I need to upgrade again."

"XoticPC is by far the best PC company I have ever done business with. They were very easy and nice to work with throughout the whole process. At one point, there was an issue with the name I had used for the order, and they refused to process it until it was cleared up, showing the confidence that you can have when it comes to security. They were very thorough in processing my order and installing everything I asked. 11/10 would buy from them again!"

"Amazing customer service, made me feel very secure in making such an important purchase with them. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and quick to respond."

"I ordered an MSI GS60 Ghost Pro custom build for my son. If/when something wasn't clear and I had a question, I had a response in under 24 hrs. Before even placing my order, the live chat system helped me with any questions I had. Throughout the process, I have been pleased. The laptop arrived in excellent condition as I had expected. I am very pleased with my experience ordering from XoticPC :)"

"Xoticpc built a great laptop. Lots of features without all the bloat. I will be recommending xotic to all my friends looking for their next computer."

"Great experience. XoticPC custom built a Sager laptop. Good communication throughout the process. The laptop's fast and reliable, and the (APO) shipping was fast. Good price too. I ended up with a much better laptop than I would have ordering a prebuilt one from Amazon etc."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.