Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10

What is this?

"There are a bunch of companies online that build custom PCs, so doing my research was a must. I was reading all the reviews posted by customers, and biased my buy from there. There was one company that did stand out in all the reviews; XoticPc. I was not disappointed at all during the whole process. In fact I was very pleased. XoticPc was very thorough in updates during the build process. I received emails daily, sometimes twice a day, keeping me up to date on where my rig was in the build process. In today's online shopping age. It is such a relief to still know there are companies like XoticPc, that believe in quality rather than quantity. I was even impressed with the shipping materials. I have bought laptops through other companies online, but never received them in a double box. The other companies always sent the laptop only in the OEM box. This attention to detail is what will keep me referring XoticPc to friends and family. "

"My experience purchasing a laptop from XOTIC PC was excellent on every level. After a lot of research, I found that XOTIC PC was my cheapest option for finding the exactly the hardware I wanted. The process of ordering was very straightforward, and I felt well-informed at every stage of the process. Customer service was excellent - I contacted the company by email about an error I made, and it was resolved very quickly. I am very pleased with the product, and would gladly order from them again!"

"I am very happy with Xotic PC,was well-informed throughout the process and am very pleased with the end-result."

"XoticPC did an amazing job throughout my entire order process. They were quick to respond, always friendly, and made sure I was satisfied with my laptop. They carry only quality equipment, so you can always know that you are buying a worthy product. I recommend them to anybody who is looking for a gaming laptop at any price range."

"Customer service : I window shopped these guys for a month prior to order, each inquiery i sent XoticPc regarding my special build was followed promptly with a response. - No complaints. 5 stars

Build Quality : I purchased a mid range chassis with high quality components, including upgraded SSD/ram/Blueray player. My machine is extremely quick and it is the best machine for the money i could buy.

My experience with XoticPc has been a very positive one. I can't wait to buy another PC from them, maybe a desktop next time.

After dealing with them I could never buy a pre-built machine from a big box.

Thanks XoticPC

"I LOVE MY NEW LAPTOP. ITS THE BEST LAPTOP I HAVE HAD EVER. I USED IT AT A CHURCH AND I WAS AMAZED AT HOW EASY IT WAS TO USE WITH THE EQUIPMENT THAT WE USE. IT WAS JUST PLUG AND PLAY. ITS LIKE NIGHT AND DAY. ITS FAST RELIABLE EASY TO USE AND I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS COMPUTER. IT RUNS CIRCLES AROUND ALL THE DIFFERENT COMPUTERS I I USE ON A DAILY BASIS. "

"Went out of their way to make me happy! Was really upset when my PC didn't ship when "I" thought it should of and wrote a review angry. Xotic PC called explained why it takes so long and I felt a lot better realizing its not Xotic PC but the industry and the availability of parts. I still was a bit upset because they could of gotten my PC out the day before. Well, without even asking for anything, they went ahead and bumped up the shipping so I'd receive my PC before the weekend just like it would had if it shipped when I expected and I really appreciate it! "

"I was refered to xotic pc by a close friend. When i got on Xotic PCs website i was excitied to see the ammount of customization for the laptop i was ordering (sager np8268). I used the online chat on their site several times to double check things i had questions about and the answered my questions very quickly. Overall i was thrilled by the entire process. The build time was quick and i had my laptop pretty quickly. I felt the value that you got for your money through Xotic PC was immense. After having my sager laptop for 4 months now i wouldnt have changed a single thing. Overall Xotic PCs service was great i thought they really went above and beyond to get my questions answered. I recommend people to them any chance i get."

"When it came time to upgrade my laptop, I spent countless hours not just researching laptops and specs, but also vendors. I did not have a bad experience with my Toshiba Satellite laptop, I just wanted something faster. I decided on a Sager laptop, and the options that Xoticpc.com offered in customizing it, sold me. I went to the website, customized my laptop to my heart's content (it boots faster than my desktop) and away it went. There was a little snag with with my business address and how my financial institution have it listed, but I received personal contact and great service to get it resolved. Once I received it, I could not have been happier. I have owned the laptop for seven months now, and I love it. I now recommend Xoticpc.com to anyone that asks my advice on hardware."

"I bought Sager NP8295 over a year ago. Started getting BSOD's after about 8 months. I tried to resolve it myself but all efforts failed. I contacted Xotic PC and have been mailing with Eric F. back and forth for about 2 months trying to resolve my issue trough software adjustments. Our last decision was to do vanilla install of Win 7. BSOD persisted and Eric suggested RMA. I was reluctant to sent it for a RMA as I needed the laptop for work and didn't hear good reviews on behalf of Sagers RMA process.

I decided to ship the laptop (Toronto to LA) on August 13th and it took just over a week for my machine to arrive to Sager. They have received it on 22nd Friday. i called on Monday just to see if they have it and I was told the problem has been identified as a faulty CPU. It has been replaced and will be shipping to me the next day. WOW

I have received Tracking number as promised from Sager and Xotic PC followed up on it as well sending me tracking just in case. My Laptop arrived today (Tuesday 2nd of September - damn you Labor Day). All is as promised and my CPU has been replaced with higher model (I7 4700MQ to 4710MQ). Thanks

Just to sum it up It took them under 3 weeks to get it - find the problem - fix it - get it back. I am very impressed, Xotic was helpful and professional and made the whole experience as painless and smooth as I could have wished for. Good job Sager as well I will think of these two companies next time I am shopping for a new gaming rig.

"Purchased a Sager NP9377-S and couldn't be happier. The ordering and processing on the site was clean and simple and dealing was their customer support was a pleasure. I'd recommend Xotic to anyone looking for a gaming rig at a reasonable price."

"The team at Xotic PC is the most professional and knowledgeable that I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. My machine, which is a BEAST, was delivered ahead of schedule and is exactly what I ordered. All of my PC and laptop needs will be in the hands of the excellent people at Xotic PC from now on. "

"Every one that I talked to, over the phone, was kind, concise when to the point with any questions I had, and gave off a general concern of giving the best experience and service that they could possibly strive for. I will be checking them first if I ever need anything again and I know I will not be disappointed. "

"I'm happy with the service I got through Xotic, the company was recommended by my brother who had good experiences.

My cust service person was responsive and helped me resolve minor issues with my laptop. I'm very happy with my purchase.

"Bought my gaming laptop from XoticPC and I couldn't be happier. The best part of XoticPC is the selection: they carry every brand and let you customize so you can have your perfect laptop. Customer service has been great as well. I will definitely buy my next laptop from them!"

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.