Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10

What is this?

"On my 2nd Sager system from Xotic and I have nothing but high praise for their ease of ordering, over-the-top number of options to select from, latest updated hardware available, customer service, build quality and purchase followup and advice. If you want top of the line Xotic is the place to go."

"Very happy with my purchase from Xotic PC, the team there is excellent and very friendly and communicative. My order was processed and delivered in excellent timing and I did not have one problem with it. I've had my laptop for about 5 months now and haven't found one thing to complain about. I would without a doubt recommend Xotic PC to anyone who asks about them!"

"The customer support was helpful and gave me feedback all along the way and were able to get me my laptop in time. Very pleased"

"This is the third PC I've bought from Xotic PC, and they have always been quick and courteous with a wide variety of available options for the models in which I was interested"

"The service I received from Xotic PC was excellent!

I did have a few questions and they were quickly answered by a customer service agent. I also received the item quicker than the original shipping estimate.

I would and have recommended this company to any of my friends looking for a performance laptop or desktop.

"Absolutely incredible customer service. This was the second purchase I've done through Xotic, my first was while I was stationed overseas in Korea. Both times, they were incredibly helpful, quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. Shipping was very fast, machines have been great and I wouldn't shop anywhere else for a gaming PC.

"Xotic PC has the absolute best prices for laptops I've seen in quite a while, especially for gaming. While their desktops fall under the unfortunate trend of being more pricey than building one on your own, their laptops are extremely well priced, in particular the Sager/Clevo and MSI ones. Their personalization options, though extensive, are a bit pricey, but worth it if you have the money to burn.

Shipping-wise, it was entirely free when I ordered (I do not know if this promotion is still running) and shipped in an average time. Packaging was good and the laptop did not receive any damage, but the HDD enclosure was installed incorrectly and protruding. This was easily fixable with a small screwdriver, and did not cause any damage, but possibly could have under different treatment of the package.

I will definitely order from here for my next laptop.

"I've been struggling to find a good online pc retailer for about 5 years now. Both Dell and HP who I've used in the past seem to have gone to the dogs in my opinion. I purchased a gaming laptop (yeah, yeah, bring on the haters: "There's no such thing as a gaming laptop.") from them and couldn't be happier with the product, price, and outstanding value they offer in their service as a retailer. Take a look, you won't be disappointed."

"Great customer service and good product overall. These guys never stop at half measures. Thanks XoticPC....Would highly recommend for laptop purchases..."

"I ordered a laptop from xotic over the summer, and the communication process throughout was stellar. They were always very detailed about the specific phase my order was in when it was being made, and extremely approachable to questions. The product itself was fantastic and the follow-up happened at a reasonable time to really check in on the results (after I'd been using the product for several months).

I normally don't do requested service reviews, but the experience was so positive and xotic's focus was so strongly on the service experience above all things that I'm making an exception in this case.

"I am not a gamer but needed a powerful laptop for business because i work with a lot of graphics and large files. I had a custom lap top built to suit my needs, and I must it has performed flawlessly and works extremely well. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this company to anyone looking for a performance PC or laptop."

Macedonia

"Very SATISFIED

100% Satisfied. My laptop arrived on time. They have probably the best costumer service :)
RECOMMENDED!
10/10!!!

"I think this is a fantastic system I can play high-end games with ease, internet access it brilliant, plenty of storage especially with an extra slot for SSD and Hard-drive, It handles the Thailand heat perfectly I've had no issues and I had virtually no problems. When I say virtually it got some water damage from my little brother, don't know how I assume he was playing on it and spill some water and I had to replace the parts of the motherboard which ended up costing me some money, but that's my own fault. Also I wish I would have invested in a computer with the ability to change through more than just this one graphic card I don't know if new model graphic cards support this computer or if its just more planned obsolescence, but otherwise great job thank you very much."

"XoticPC has a great catalog of various laptops and desktops. Many such as the Sager are for a very moderate price. However, don't let this fool you.

I ordered their Sager NP-7358 and was very excited. Unfortunately, their build time n various phases/stages took a very long time (nearly 3 weeks) plus their shipping (which took bout 6 days). So, after my order has been processed it took nearly a month for me to finally get my laptop.

After I have received my laptop, 2 days after, it broke down and was unable to turn on (I think it was a RAM problem because of the 1 short beep made when trying to turn it on). So, I contacted them and "Derek" who was the person assigned to me didn't really respond in a respectable and helpful way. He was also unwilling to put us through to their manager.

So, I thought to ship it back for repairs but I was also thinking of getting a refund. However, their 1-month money rebate began when they shipped the package from XoticPC. So, that left me with less than 2 weeks of what was supposed to be a 1-month money rebate. So, I didn't have much time to make a decision but I finally decided to ship it and get back my money. When they sent me their rules/policies, they had many conditions that made it IMPOSSIBLE for one to get back a full refund. It just feels like this company is just trying their best to make profit and does not care much for the consumers. When I did ship it back for a refund, I had to pay for shipping which wasn't cool at all.

So, overall, this company has the largest catalog of gaming laptops I've seen yet but they have poor quality control as experienced by myself (laptop broke in 2 days) and their customer service isn't very helpful, including the technical support. Their build time takes forever and they're just after your cash. I do not recommend this.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear about this, We have looked into the order and noticed that as soon as the payment was processed the machine was shipped to XOTIC PC to avoid CA tax within 5 business days. Granted it takes longer but it saves the consumer money (9%). We put every machine through a QA checklist and must be signed off by our production manager. We make it easy and work with every consumer on the easiest and fastest way for a repair. In the event of return for refund there is no restocking fees like most companies, only original shipping is not refunded. If the customer wanted a repair shipping would be covered under the warranty term. This is all transparent in our return policy that was read and agreed to at the time of order by this customer. Additionally we would waive these fees if there was an exchange.”

"Xotic PC is great. My MSI laptop was shipped on time and with great customer service. The emails updating me on my laptop were great. They build good laptops, mine has had no issues."

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.