Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10

What is this?

"I got a laptop from Xotic PC, Sager NP8258 half a year ago, and it's really amazing! I have been using it stably for coding and playing some video games, and it performs as always."

"I would definitely recommend Xotic PC to anyone looking for a performance laptop!
I work in the broadcast tv market and needed a powerful laptop to be able to run graphics back in real time. The laptop is excellent build quality and had no issues. I added on the laser etching option and got our company's logo engraved. It looks awesome and has held up to the abuse I have put the laptop through. The design department was easy to work with and replied fast to my questions on logo specs. The final thing I'll note is the value. In addition to the great staff; the price was cheaper than I could find anywhere else. To top that off Xotic PC threw in a freebie too (32gb flash drive). Overall I will definitely purchase from Xotic PC again and will recommend to anyone in the market for a custom performance pc.

" I'm very pleased with the performance my Sager NP9570 / Clevo P570WM has during gaming with the two 880m's, my only regret with this purchase is that the week I received it in the mail the 980m's just released but that's life with technology. I bought the rush package because of my transfer and it took just around a month to receive. I thought it would be a bit faster but I understand due to the extra copper and IC Diamond upgrades I purchased as well, going from clevo/sager to your warehouse for the upgrades. XOTIC PC has had great customer service throughout my entire process and has answered all my questions prior to my purchase, being very polite, patient and respectful. You're pricing was very competitive as well, a bit lower than the competition with all the discounts that were applied; which lead to my decision to purchase the laptop. My next laptop purchase would definitely be through XOTIC PC again!"

"I have had my laptop for about 6 months now. And it is working perfectly, I have no issues with it. Couldn't be happier with it! Exactly what I wanted and is running great!"

"I chose Xotic PC for my laptop build after searching around for an affordable gaming laptop (I ended up with a Sager NP8268-S). The prices were competitive and they offered a ton of discounts and special offers on top of it. I really appreciated the emails they sent out updating me when my laptop moved to the next phase of the building process.
Once I received my laptop, I immediately opened it up to add another hard drive, and noticed the quality of work put in to the build. I can tell their technicians really take pride in what they do.

I will definitely be purchasing future laptops from Xotic PC.

"I am extremely happy with my purchase of a gaming laptop from Xotic PC. There was a small problem with the laptop manufacturer but Xotic PC worked fast to resolve the issue. Xotic PC is a great company and I will definitely look at them if I decide to buy another gaming laptop in the future."

"Xotic PC is a great website for buying costume computers, laptops, and other products. I bought a Laptop from them and turned out great. They send me emails notified me on updates on my orders and making sure i got what i wanted."

"Very pleasant experience, easy to get ahold of whenever I had questions and were always very quick to get answers back to me.

Item arrived at the expected time, after a hiccup with the manufacturer which they contacted me about, and everything was in working condition and no cosmetic defects from shipping either.

Have had no real issues with the device since.

"Great service, Katrina J in paticular was very helpful and nice "

"The products that are offered is competitively priced. Communication was quick and painless. The responses to my questions via email and live chat were informative and always answered. Customer support reps knew what they were talking about, unlike some other companies that I have dealt with in the past. I received friendly follow up emails and calls. The only downside is shipping costs, but it is understandable since I do not live in the continental US. I would recommend this company to others."

"The sales reps at Xotic PC not only called to clarify certain aspects of my computer order, but they also were able to help me get a better deal by finding discounts that I was previously unaware existed. The computer shipped quickly and I have had no issues with it in the 5 months of using it. "

"Bought a laptop and it had a few system problems(Windows buggy stuff not builder fault)

Xotic pc is handling it. Hope to update this review soon.

"Excellent service, very happy with laptop."

"I decided to order my new gaming laptop from Xotic PC after a friend recommended them to me. I was particularly interested in their cash discount and customization options.

The overall customer service experience was great and proceeded smoothly.

The laptop arrived on time and was professionally packaged.

I am very pleased with my purchase and will recommend Xotic PC to friends.

"It has been 6 months since I ordered my MSI laptop with a few customization options from XOTIC PC and everything is running smoothly still. Not a single problem has occurred thus far, and even the exterior of the laptop has stayed intact and in perfect condition.

I would say that the service was very enjoyable, especially in the timely followups that I received along each step of the way concerning the production process, as well and the seamless website design that lets you play around with as many options as you wish.

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.