Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10

What is this?

"I can say nothing but good things any the pc I ordered or w/the customer service I received through Xotic. I'll never buy a comp anywhere else"

"I purchases a Sager NP8268 from these guys back in July and it has been great so far. No complaints."

""Xotic PC delivered as advertised my custom system that has met my expectations. Although I am not a gamer, this laptop handles everything I can throw at it. Having it personalized with modified is just icing on the cake!" Geeks2Gurus"

"Awesome Service and selection."

"After performing extensive online shopping for a new custom laptop - Xotic PC has the best selection, great website, knowledgeable techs and fantastic customer service. They responded to emails almost immediately and answered all questions and provided suggestions when i requested it. Just great to work with and how can you beat tech support for life!"

"I was skeptical buying a pc without seeing it and hand picking it out myself, but using xotic pc (after spending three months trying to find something wrong with them) was a really great experience! I wouldn't mind having them handle my future pc purchases. I would appreciate it more if they would let their customers know when sales happen and how they apply. Right after I bought my laptop a few things that I would have considered buying went on sale. Other than that I have no qualms."

"The worst company i have seen, I ordered an ALIENWARE 13 in February 12th and still no ETA, but in the order was 7 days. Ridiculous !! And I need the laptop to my work."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-06-2015

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are sorry for the delay on this customers order. We communicated this delay to the customer immediately at the time of order and have also updated him several times since letting him know so he was never in the dark on the order. We have reached out to the customer and would be happy to help in anyway we can including trying to help with upgraded shipping for the delay.”

"This is the second laptop I've ordered from Xotic PC. Both times I received exactly what I asked for in a timely manner with great customer service. I will definitely use them in the future and I recommend them to anyone in the market for a new system."

"I've bought my last 2 laptops from XoticPC and plan to buy from them in the future. Their prices are competitive and their service is stellar - great products, fast communication, very knowledgeable staff, and flawless shipping."

"Ordered a GIGABYTE laptop from Xotic PC. They were great about keeping me up to date for the order. The processing/assembly time does take a little bit, so I opted for expedited process. After the fact I wanted to amend my order to remove some Windows software that I decided I did not need. They were great in refunding the amount and changing the order."

"Probably the best company to get custom work done on PCs, hands down! I ordered an MSI Stealth Pro 212 in September 2014 and couldn't be happier. I had countless options on upgrades, or downgrades if you are into that. Most PC manufacturers don't offer much in the way of customization anymore so a place like Xotic PC is essential to get a computer with the upgrades you want in it. I have had zero issues with their work and that is on a system with most of its components upgraded. I will refer anyone who will be getting a new computer to Xotic PC in the future, as well as continue to give them my business!"

"Everything was outstanding! Have referred a number of folks their way (especially after the Lenovo fiasco that's headline news lately, I think more people than ever want to avoid the poor service and bloatware/spyware that comes with the mass-market laptops, and prefer something high-performance and customizable from Xotic PC). "

"First purchase was really good.. timely and fast shippment, as for this last order.. I Ordered a ASUS G751JT-CH71 Gaming laptop with few upgrades on december 21 2014 and just cancelled the order today feb 23 2015 since they could not complete the order as i placed it and refused to supplument the part with something as good or better without an xtra charge.. Last time I place order with them... "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-28-2015

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear of this concern. We offered this customer several options to switch to (regarding an incompatible hard drive), however the customer wanted something that is not even on the market. Please let us know how we can help get this straightened out and we would be happy to oblige!”

"Did a lot of online shopping for a new laptop. Really liked the layout of the XoticPC website and the user friendly shopping tools. Ended up buying a customized laptop from them due to their shopping tools, pricing and customization abilities. I could not have purchased the unit I got by going to a retail store. Good return/exchange policy as well. I ended up exchanging my customized unit for another customized unit. There was a little down time in between but it all worked out well in the end. I doubt there are many other establishments that would even take back a customized computer. Sales and support staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely be buying from them again."

"My experience with Xotic PC was nothing short of great. We ordered two pcs from them and they both arrived in very short order despite the customizations made, the turnaround time was very impressive. Contacting Xotic PC on the telephone was very easy and their staff was helpful and friendly. Overall I will give my business to Xotic PC again should the opportunity arise."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.