Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-04-06

Xotic PC for the Win!

"I recently purchased an ASUS laptop on Newegg's Marketplace that was sold by Xotic PC. Mainly due to my obsessive mind, I almost immediately had questions regarding shipping, warranty, software, etc... I reached out to Xotic's customer service on a number of occasions and was always greeted by a caring and knowledgeable individual. One service member in particular, Danielle, has gone above and beyond in making sure all of my questions and concerns have been addressed. It is people like Danielle and the outstanding service they provide that have made me an Xotic PC user for life!"

2017-04-06

Amazing communication!

"I was able to get my order set and done in only a matter of days. Along with the help of Emily to tell me with a quick response on how long it would take when it was in it's early stages. It appears to be going smoothly and my package is already sent out with an estimated delivery time. I am pleased with how this company delivered and if the laptop works well I will most definitely order from them again."

2017-04-04

Great Experience!!

"I ordered an MSI Apache ge72. This thing is a beaut! I had Xotic Pc add an ssd. It runs really well so far. One thing to note is that they have great customer service! I received an email at every step of the process. Every time they moved to the next step, I received an email letting me know what step they were in. Then when it shipped, they continued to track the package and sent me an email when it arrived at the local FedEx branch and when it was delivered and who it was signed by. That's service!"

2017-04-04

ASUS ROG LAPTOP + EXCELLENT SERVICE

"I bought ASUS gaming laptop from NEWEGG website, in about a week I got promotional e-mail from AMAZON, with the same laptop only which comes with bundle. So, I asked XOTIC PC about any ideas , or what can we do, because the laptop itself is awesome, and may be I have a chance to get a cooling pad, and 5 games somehow. After 5-10 minutes the representative who's name was Emily answered me, and promised that she was working on it already, and everything would be fine. So, so far their service, and a quality of their laptops are awesome. Thank you guys, thank you Emily, I'll recommend your company to all my friends. thank you!"

2017-03-31

Excellent service and quality

"I just got a MSI laptop from these guys, aswell as me wanting it to be custom made. It was built quickly and the quality of the service and work done were excellent and proffesional. I Highly reccomend this company if you want a good quality computer. Also I appreciate Emily contacting me to make sure I was satisfied with my order. ( In the return order rating, i gave 5 stars because i did not have to return my product and was satisfied)"

2017-03-30

First Custom Computer

"I was in the market for a top of the line laptop. I decided on an MSI GT83VR SLI - 212.

Did I need such an extravagant machine?

Obviously not, but every once in a while going out of your way to get exactly what you want is worth it.

With such an expensive laptop in mind, I wanted to find a company that would have my long term interests in mind.

While I was shopping around I came upon Xotic PC. They have a very generous set or additional warranties that they offer, along with tech support, and no additional labour charge should you need any work done on your computer.

They also allow customers to tinker with their purchases other companies do not allow for this citing that it would void your warranty, with Xotic unless I physically broke a component this a non-issue.

My customer liaison Jake was also very helpful with answering any questions or concerns that I came up with. I really like the fact that Xotic looks to nurture the relationship with their customers long after the point of sale.

My laptop is currently in the mail on its way to me.

I'm sure I'm going to love it but if for any reason I am dissatisfied with the computer within the first month of using it I am able to get a full refund! Most companies would charge a pretty hefty restocking fee, but Xotic offers 15 days no questions asked for a stock system and 30 days for a customised system.

I am looking forward to continuing to go through them in the future. :)

2017-03-29

Amazing Seller, Constantly Coming Back

"4 Years ago I was looking for a new laptop. I stumbled upon XoticPC after watching a twitch streamer and they were talking about them. At the time, I didn't know much about the company but took a chance and purchased a Sager P170SM laptop from them. Shipping was fast, item was exactly what they stated. I was very happy. Over the past 4 years I've purchased multiple laptops for co-workers from XoticPC, bypassing Dell or Lenovo, and have saved hundreds in doing so. Which brings me to my latest purchase. A beautiful MSI GE72MVR laptop. I knew ordering with XoticPC was the perfect choice. Not only do you get the laptop, but you also get the assurance that the laptop works, is setup for use on arrival, and the quality and very knowledgably customer service if you have any questions on your order(Thanks Emily!)

I will be purchasing all laptops with quality needs from XoticPC from now on and I recommend them to every one of my friends/family. Keep on XoticPC! You guys rock!

2017-03-28

Slow and steady

"Got my unit in! Took a while to get, can't in all fairness hold it against XOTIC for what there supplier can and can not do! Must admit that the company actually had good customer service when it comes to keeping customer in the loop!"

2017-03-26

superior quality products and responsive customer service

"I've purchased two laptop computers from Xotic PC, and both have lived up to their advertising in terms of quality. They're easily the finest computers I've ever owned. When I accidentally damaged one of them, there was no delay or difficulty in getting Xotic to follow through on the warranty. The laptop was repaired and returned to me ahead of schedule. With my most recent purchase, Xotic initially sent the wrong laptop bag, but they made that right by replacing it with a better bag without charging me for the difference in price. I know I'll get a high-quality product when I buy from them, and they'll make sure they support that purchase from beginning to end. I'll add that the attentive customer support was given by both Landon and Pat. I'll order from them again without hesitating. "

2017-03-24

Will most defintitely continue doing business with Xotic!

"Ordered my new gaming laptop and it arrived in amazing time and was everything i had come to hear from Xotic PC. Contacted customer support for an unrelated issue and they responded quickly and were extremely helpful. Will be recommending them to everybody."

2017-03-23

Very Fast Response and excellent product!

"I have ordered from Xoticpc and so far everything has gone smoothly and fast, for sure I will update my review once I receive the laptop. However, let me tell you the current situation:
- 17 March, I have placed the order
- 17 March (At the same day!), I have received the bank details to wire the money.
- 18 March, I have wired the money to the bank as requested.
- 22 March, Xoticpc has received the money
- 22 March, phases 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 have been successfully completed and finished!
- 23 March, phase 5 (Testing) has been finished and the laptop has been picked up by FedEx! Marvelous!
- 27 March, the laptop has reached my country (Kuwait) and expected to reach my home by tomorrow!
- 28 March, I have the laptop now! It has reached in a great condition, not even a scratch. I will give a more detailed feedback soon.

However, it is worth mentioning that I have only requested to add SSD Samsung 960 M.2 EVO 250GB as a customization on my Asus GL553VD-DS71 Laptop. But it is a pleasant experience so far and worth mentioning.

Thanks Xoticpc and Special thanks to Danielle!

2017-03-21

Sensational Experience

"Buying my second gaming laptop ever, XOTIC made it possible. The customer support (Danielle) was magnificent and I had the help I needed when I had questions. I'll be recommending XOTIC to friends and will be using again on next purchase!!"

2017-03-20

Great customer service years after the original purchase

"I had bought a laptop from Xotic PC around five years ago, and I had no problems with it, either in terms with the sales process or the product itself. I've been having a minor problem recently, and contacted their customer support to buy a part. Landon was extremely helpful with my problem, being very patient, professional, and quick to respond. Even though it has been five years after my purchase, their customer service is still great."

2017-03-19

Getting better and better

"I bought a laptop from Xotic PC back around the end of February but after about a week I decided to upgrade my build and Xotic made the process very easy and pleasurable without any guilt for making a change, but about into a week into this build I was notified about how this system would be delayed for about two additional weeks and at this point Jake really worked with me in trying to make things right and he tried to get the system to me as quick as possible and I am glad I was super eager...I however must have some bad luck because once I did get the system it BSOD 25min in and never could get it to recover. I shipped it back and this time I was working with Landon who I also wanted to say did a great job because not only did he listen to me go on and on about how upset I was he also helped me out in making an exchange though they were more than able and willing to make the fix needed.

I felt for my trouble I deserved yet another upgrade so i exchanged the system when they got it and the process was as it should be and easy to be enjoyed...Xotic maintained excellent communication through the whole time and even when there was an issue they were easy to get a hold of and easy to deal with.

Currently I am having a issue with my power brick not putting out enough power and thus causing a current limit throttling issue and again Xotic has been great at taking care of me.

I will say also that at times when all hope seemed lost for differing issues Matthew always came through and saved the day! There team over all is amazing!

2017-03-18

Amazing Costumer Service

"Exotic PC did an incredible job putting my order together and shipping it fast. I had made some changes to the order and they were superb making those changes and still shipping it early. Danielle G was fantastic at getting the updated order changes done. I will be using Exotic PC again with my next PC order."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.