Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10

What is this?

"Awesome customer service and a great laptop thank you!"

"Great and expedient services.
I got the customized PC of my dreams for a very reasonable price, under the budget I had allotted to this purchase.
The team responds to any and all your questions quickly and keeps you updated on the processing and progress of your order in a more than timely Manner

"I placed my order on 12/19/2015 and there was absolutely no urgency in dealing with me as a customer. I was purchasing a business machine and due to time constraints I had to cancel. Not to mention the 3% cancellation fee. The ordering process is extremely time demanding. Unless you have a month to kill before you need your machine I would stay away. Great prices but they could care less about there customers. They take days to respond to emails if there are ordering problems. Katrina failed on so many levels as a customer service rep. Seems like they pick and choose who they cater to. You've been warned.
Edit*
Kudos to Josh for reaching out and acknowledging the problem. Went above and beyond to address it and offered many solutions. Unfortunately we couldn't find another solution but his sales awareness and understanding is top notch. If you do go with XoticPC please go through Josh. I hope to order a beast workstation in the near future and will strongly consider XoticPC.

"Xotic PC staff are extremely knowledgeable, responsive to unusual technical, billing, and shipping requirements, and communicate quickly and professionally. I've ordered three computers through them, with consistently excellent experiences despite a complex ordering and payment process. They will continue to receive my business and recommendations to anyone in the market for flexible, high-performance computers. "

"Terrific service, great communication all the way. Did have a minor issue with my laptop but wasn't xotic's fault and they were helpful in resolving the problem. Can't recommend them enough!"

"Cancelled an order but it took a while to get the refund. Complained and refund was issued immediately. Not normal for this company since I have always received excellent service in the past. At least the service manager had the courtesy to apologize and assured the reason for this delay would be addressed. More then I can say for most companies that would just ignore you.."

"Awesome service and great staff. Kept me up todate with any delays and always willing to help find an answer for me! Definitely building another pc from them"

"I have been a faithful Sager user for about 15yrs, and Xotic PC has consistently given me the BEST service. Extras, customer service, responsiveness, quality of product...everything is always top notch! Thank you Xotic PC and here's to decades more of the best computers and builder service ever!"

"Xotic PC had the best price on the computer I wanted to get my son. Ordering online was easy and I recieved the order in the time line I was given. I would definitely buy from them again. "

"I order a Sager NP7358 (Clevo W350SS) lap to on August 2014. It was bare bone. The laptop work well with my expectation. The customer service was wonderful. The are very quick to answer my question. They help me resolve my Bluetooth issue via email within 2 days."

"Overall I must admit that this company as well as their customer service has been more than satisfactory. They constantly update you about building and testing of the product you requested via email and sometimes if there is a unique situation to the individual, they call you directly to alert you. In my opinion, this is one of the best qualities any company could possibly have. Not only do they offer a plethora of laptops to choose from, but the ability to be able to customize it to your liking and at relatively affordable prices is astounding. I'm a college student who loves to game, and obviously study. The laptop that I chose was an exceptional fit for me and I would highly recommend choosing this service. "

"DO NOT BUY FROM XOTIC. I purchased MSI GS70 Stealth Pro-099 on Nov 19, 2014. I received the laptop on Dec 9, 2014. My credit card was charged even though computer was not shipped. Upon receipt of computer windows 7 pro, did not work. I received a defective computer. Computer returned and received by XOTIC on 12/19/2014. I was informed that I had to reimburse XOTIC for shipping me a new computer. XOTIC has not refunded $2,033 purchase back to credit card. I am in dispute!!! I was informed by XOTIC I owe for shipping cost.

Update 1/07/"DO NOT BUY FROM XOTIC. - Poor Business Practices
I received a phone call today from Lindsey, GM, at XOTIC. I indicated that what I feel is not "frustration" with XOTIC PC but "'FEAR of your business practices". As stated in my review, XOTIC received the computer on 12/19/2014 via UPS . I did not receive any confirmation from XOTIC that the MSI laptop had been received. Today, is Wednesday, 1/7/2015

Discover Card gives a merchant 12 to 15 days to post a credit to my account. No such luck has occurred. Lindsey spend the first conversation with me talking about XOTIC'a RMA process on 1/06/15. As a customer, I only care about the computer returned being credit to my account. XOTIC PC's time standard is a major concern.

My last contact with XOTIC was 12/18/14 with Barry H - below is my email. I should not pay for charges that were not disclosed previous to purchase. The computer was not used because Window 7 pro did not work at all. I could not change any feature in the window's 7 control panel. I informed Barry of this. He stated that "drives were missing." I would says that I received a "defective" MSI laptop.

Lindsey is not concerned about my "refund." She stated that XOTIC had not evaluated my return. HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN - DID YOU NOT RECEIVED THE LAPTOP - DID UPS LIE! However, you did make contact and in my next review, I will note it. BUT IT DOES NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM!!! I am due a refund to my Discover Care of $2,033. I've forwarded all conversations via to them on this matter. I CAN ONLY HOPE XOTIC WILL CREDIT MY ACCOUNT! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERNAL STAFFING, POLICIES AND BUSINESS PRACTICES.

1/11/15
XOTIC's response on 1/07/15was inaccurate. I am not in the habit of keeping up a dispute over "business practices." However, I appreciate Xotic's refunding as of 1/07/15, $2,033. In speaking with Lindsey who accused me not following RMA process - did not know "what she was talking about" - I became distrustful of XOTIC's intent.

XOTIC should be aware of the following:
1) No attempt to fix laptop by remote session was attempted
2) Barry H stated in phone conversation that a driver was missing. He stated it was not unusual that XOTIC had "drivers missing". He never stated it was a "simple driver issue"
3) If I had a "simple driver missing," what is the purpose of XOTIC's "24-72 hr testing"?
4) My issues are clearly and correctly stated. The lack of acknowledgment of receipt of MSI laptop is signifiant. Even more significant, is not refunding customer for returned MSI laptop. As of 1/11/15, my account is still in dispute with Discover - Discover allows XOTIC up to 15 days to refund customer.

XOTIC business practice - put blame on customer.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-07-2015

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear of this issue. This customer had a simple driver issue we attempted to fix via a remote session. Unfortunately the customer wanted to send the laptop back for refund and did not want to allow us to fix the issue remotely. (as we have recorded calls validating the customers denial) We are transparent about our return policy and do not conceal it in any fashion. We do not charge any restocking fee's, and provide a full refund less shipping when the return policy is utilized. If at anytime this customer wanted to execute their warranty there would be no charge whatsoever.

Ultimately this customer opted for refund and we took her concerns to management and made an exception and provided a 100% full refund.”

"Further Update: She did acknowledge the voicemail issue and provided free video games as a token of reconciliation. I changed the rating, however as that should not have happened in the first place I will not give a 5/5.

UPDATE: Lindsey called me back concerning the issue. She informed me that she will look into the voicemail issue. The rating I left shall remain until I'm further updated.
My initial experience with them was rather good, with the notable exception of their policy regarding credit card address verification. I scheduled delivery to my home address, foolishly thinking that I would be receiving the laptop there before my return to college. After innumerable delays on their part they finally handed it over to UPS for delivery. Of course the free shipping option took 7 business days to get there and when it did so I had to leave due to classes starting again. I call Xotic to change delivery address and they told me that it would not only be a $25 fee but I would also have to have yet another three-way call to my credit card to add the new address. Not to mention that I left a message the Friday beforehand with no response, then when I called on a Monday I had to call back 50 minutes later because they forgot about me. Horrendous customer service, will not use them again.

"I ordered a MSI GT60 barebones laptop from them. I really appreciated the ability to customize my order. They were very quick to answer questions prior to ordering and my laptop has been working great since it arrived in July. "

"I recently Purchased a Laptop from Xotic PC I was very happy with the Treatment I received with my Order. They kept me updated on what was being done to my Custom Laptop. I Would (And already have!) recommend Xotic PC to anyone looking for a Quality and Dependable Machine!"

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.