Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"I purchased a Sager laptop for my son and it has been great! The extras (component upgrades, cash rebate, t-shirt, etc...) were extremely helpful in my deciding factor to make this purchase for him. I felt that I received a great value for a great laptop. I am actually very impressed with the quick boot-up time and speed of the processor.
The assistance I received from the time of my initial decision back on 01/2015, up to now (follow-up email from Service Manager: Tanner) is impeccable and shows their level of commitment for great Customer Service.
I continue to recommend XOTIC PC to my family/friends/co-workers and will purchase from them again once this laptop requires an upgrade.

"This was y first time buying a laptop from Xotic PC. Everything went smoothly, and everything works as expected. They offered a prompt and courteous service, and when I wanted to make some changes to my order, support was more than willing to work with me. Customer support was excellent, they really strive to have one of the best support teams.

After a couple of months having this laptop, they contacted me and asked for a review, which I am happily rating 5/5.

"The customization from Xotic PC and the attention to detail are the best features that come to mind. It is a very humble and experience company with a willing staff that really want to deliver the best customer service. I highly recommend them. I purchased a custom Laptop to serve as a desktop replacement. It works fantastically and is definitely a high quality build. "

"I am 10 months into the last laptop I will have to buy, or even fuss with, for a very long time. This baby has taken everything I threw at it without blinking an eye. I use it for presentations and system work in some relativley big programs, and I have been very pleased with every aspect. The extensive customization options made it possible to configure my system exactly as I wanted. The end result is certainly a top-of-the-line system. If anyone is serious about this investment, Xotic PC is where to shop. Spend some time on their awesome site Xersizing your wishbone. You need Xotic PC."

"First time buyer with XOTICPC, and of SAGER gaming laptops. Very happy overall with both. Great customer service with XOTIC, I really appreciate being updated on every step of the order process and being consulted on problems. You are actually having real communication with someone, not just sent out cookie-cutter form letters.

SAGER had unfortunately just discontinued a component I wanted, and XOTIC made sure I was okay without this component before continuing with the order.

I've only had my new laptop for about 3.5 months, but it works great so far, it runs pretty cool for a 17" laptop and performance is snappy. If my laptop can survive for at least 4-5 years, I'll be very happy, and with this laptop I feel it's a good possibility.

"I've ordered twice from Xotic PC in the span 5 years (a laptop and a pc). Both times, the products shipped and arrived quickly and safely. There were also no issues with the products after using them for an extended amount of time. I like that they take the initiative and reach out to me to see if everything is going alright. Their customer support is very quick and courteous. I would buy from Xotic PC again and would recommend them to all my friends."

"When you know what you want in your machine, and you know how much parts actually cost, Xoticpc is the company you want. Their prices are extremely reasonable and the customization is second to none. I've bought 2 laptops from them over the years and have been very happy with both. "

"This was the first laptop (Sager NP8651) I got from XOTICPC and I am definitely buying again in the future.
The service was amazing, answering all my question quickly and to the point. I also loved the fact that they were constantly informing me about the status of my order.
Overall, I am very satisfied with XOTICPC and I highly recommend doing business with them.

"While I did not have to actually speak to anyone in customer support, the company is very thorough with email communications about order & shipping details. After my laptop was delivered, they even sent a few follow-up notes ensuring my satisfaction with the product. I appreciate that they treat me like a valuable customer as opposed to just another anonymous source of revenue."

"UPDATED

The Xotic PC management personally reached out to me to help resolve this situation. It shouldn't have been necessary but they have done a good job to help rectify this unfortunate situation. I am so far pleased with the outcome and the response that I have had from the company.
-DG

Hello - I have tried numerous times to contact your company over the past week. Your customer service line goes to the sales department, who then says they cannot help me and refers me to an extension that I never get a answer from. After leaving numerous voicemails with several different people, I have yet to hear a response concerning my issue.
I order my Laptop on Monday, April 27th 2015.
On April 29th I received an email from Susan, who verified my payment and asked if I had a need-by date, since I had paid for rush processing. I informed her that my need-by date was Saturday May 9th. She said that this would not be an issue, and did not indicate that there would be any extra charges.
May 5th 2015 I sent an email to Susan checking on the laptop order and making sure I was still going to receive it by my need-by date. I was informed that I would get my tracking number the next day, Wednesday May 6th.
I did not receive any tracking number so I once again emailed on May 7th. No reply that day.
I received a reply from Susan on May 8th saying my laptop will ship today. However if I wanted it by my need-by date I would need to pay an extra $183 in shipping. Again, I was not given this information when I originally gave her my need-by date. I informed Susan that if I was refunded my Rush Processing, then I would pay the difference. She said that this was not possible, so I declined the $183 shipping charges. I would like to say that Susan was as polite and helpful as she could have been, and I believe that the issues I am having are not related to her and were out of her control.
I have tracking confirmation that the laptop arrived to your center at 11:08AM on May 8th. It was then turned around and shipped to me at 5:06PM that same day. Your website states that you test each laptop for 24-72 hours to ensure stability. Clearly, according to the email confirmations and tracking numbers I received that day, this was not done.
I decided I would wait until I received the laptop; if everything was as it was supposed to be, I would be happy.
I received the laptop on Wednesday May 13th, installed Windows and the drivers, and went about my business. After about one hour it BSOD, with unrecoverable hardware error 0x124, after such I was unable to boot back into Windows or even safe mode. I reinstalled Windows using a different image just to make sure, but again after an hour of operation, same BSOD and I was again unable to get back into Windows.
I removed and reseated the SSDs and it booted right back into Windows. At this point I took the time to contact your service department, on Friday May 15th. The first person I spoke to was completely unhelpful and was extremely rude to me; I disconnected.
After trying some different things with the laptop, I called back again that same day. The person I spoke to this time was extremely nice. His name was Eric, and besides Susan, he has been the only helpful person in your company. After discussing the issue, he informed me it sounds like the SSDs are coming out of RAID and one of the SSDs may be bad. He instructed me to remove the SSDs, install Windows on the HDD, and go from there.
Working in the Tech Industry myself, I had no issue doing this. I installed the OS onto the HDD RAID setup and removed the SSD. Due to limited time, I was not able to use the laptop much afterwards until Sunday the 17th. Yet again, after an hour of use, BSOD with the exact same error message. I removed and reseated the HDDs and was able to boot back into Windows.
With these issues going on I have tried to reach someone in your company who could help me. However I have been unsuccessful, and after looking into this matter more and more this seems to be something that is common. You say you pride yourself on customer service. However I have received nothing but the cold shoulder from your company and feel as if I am being screwed over.
I paid for Rush Processing, and was informed that my need-by date was no issue. My need-by date was then missed. I paid an extra $80 for copper cooling upgrade, which was available on your website at the time of my order, but is no longer offered on my model of laptop because it comes stock from Sager with copper cooling. Also not included, as it was supposed to be, was the 24-72 hour stress testing. There is no way that could have been completed, which is confirmed by both the tracking numbers I have as well as the constant BSOD from the laptop.
Overall I am thoroughly unimpressed with your service, and all I want is for this to be made right. However I cannot even reach anyone to discuss this issue.

"XoticPc is probably one of the best places to buy or build your own PC. Xotic Pc was recommended to me by a friend and for good reason. Everything is easy to find and they help you with anything you need. The order process was simple and very detailed. I like how I could track each stage of the building process, so I knew/had an idea what was going on during each step. I had to contact customer service a few times because of questions I had, they answered quickly and very politely. They were very helpful with questions I had about my new laptop once I received it. "

"Great service. Very helpful and transparent throughout the whole affair - quick to answer questions before placing my order, helped me choose an appropriate payment method, and shipped everything in a timely manner. Would certainly use the site again for other purchases in the future."

"I bought a sager NP8278-S laptop through xotic for development and gaming and it's my favorite purchase compared to the Alienware, MBP, and a couple of Dells I've bought before based on customisability as well as what I paid vs the horsepower I'm getting. Spec highlights include i7-4710MQ processor with 24gb ddr3 memory, nvidia gtx 970m gpu, a 256gb crucial ssd + 1tb 5400rpm seagate hdd. The order for processed and delivered promptly with no hassle. I had some minor questions that were all answered quickly. I will definitely return to these guys for my next purchase and would recommend to my friends or coworkers. "

"After deliberating over weeks on which vendor I should use to purchase a new laptop, I chose XoticPC based on their positive customer service reviews. Low and behold, I was not disappointed with my interaction - from the sales rep to the service follow up, XoticPC exceeded my expectations in providing excellent customer service and ensuring I was satisfied with their business. I would gladly recommend using them to purchase a PC!"

"Xotic PC is amazing, they helped me finding the best computer for my needs, they frequently have very good promotions and there are a lot of options to customize your order, it was hard waiting for the shipping, but that's only because I was very excited, I actually received my system a couple days before it was supposed to arrive so I can't complain, my experience could not have been better, I totally recommend them."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.