Stores > Xotic PC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10

What is this?

"I've ordered five different systems from XoticPC, two gifts and three for myself. All have worked beautifully (and continue to work now). This is one of the few companies, in my experience, that doesn't preload crapware to bog down the system; instead, they streamline it and deliver an excellent machine ready to use."

"Ordered a MSI gaming laptop. About a week later, I was notified that the model I ordered was discontinued, and they offered me two comparable models, or the choice of a refund. I selected a different MSI model, the GE-62 Apache Pro, with two SSD's. They quickly go the order going, and the build time was pretty quick.

I received the order, and it was well packaged, and undamaged. I could tell that the tech who worked on it actually cared, as there was ZERO external evidence of the laptop being opened. I did get what I paid for though, so I know they swapped drives per my order.

All communication done with them was through email. Their responses where fast and detailed, and overall very professional. They answered all my questions.

Overall, perfect score from me! I highly recommend XoticPC if you're looking for a custom gaming laptop. Next time I need a new laptop, I'm going right back to Xotic.

"Order placed on 12th Aug for NP8651. After placing the order i mailed Jason, since he previously replied my inquiries. Jason mailed me the next day that np8651 was in back order till Aug 25th. Since my uni starts from Aug 24, I needed a laptop before that, so I upgraded my order to NP8652. Next two days of weekend so no update. Susan from xotic pc called me to verify my billing info. Received updates about the builds through xotic pc. Shipped on 19 Aug. Delivered on 21 Aug. Before ordering i have gone though most of the review and was worried about any potential problem with my new laptop. dealing with sager would have been painful. Fortunately my laptop has been perfect out of the box, I have added a Samsung evo 850 500gb m.2 drive in it, so it performs really well. The build quality is also very good.
Jason, Hutsady, Trisha from xtotic pc has helped me in different times with my buying. Big thanks to all of them and hope they keep up their good works.

"Fast, affordable, convenient. Their customer service is prompt to reply and their detailed tech specs let you know pretty much exactly what you're paying for. If you're not interested in flashy stuff, you can just skip it and save money on your order. Some of their builds even have options for reducing the price. Probably the best website to buy a laptop on."

"I ordered an ASUS ROG gaming laptop from XoticPC and am thoroughly impressed. Despite issues that had little to nothing to do with XoticPC, they had great customer service. When there were delays or setbacks due to hardware failures, they bent over backwards to get my PC to me in a timely fashion as I was leaving the country. On the Performance side, I couldn't be happier. I've run a number of games including the latest high demand FPS's such as the BETA for SW Battlefront. All run flawlessly. "

"I ordered an Alienware 15.
The people were very professional and pleasant and the laptop was delivered on-time and carefully packaged.
The laptop has performed beautifully and I would not hesitate to use Xotic PC again.

Xocit pc was great, got a killer deal on the laptop I wanted. Their customer service was great. I liked all the emails I got along the way, updating where my computer was at during their shipping process.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for gaming pc's or laptops.

"I ordered an Asus gaming PC from XoticPC. Customer support was great, they were very thorough, and keeping me updated throughout the process. Each customer support person is matched up with you, and they email you periodically to keep you updated on the status of your PC. I told them I needed my Asus by a certain date and it arrived 2 days before that so I'm happy with their service. Would definitely use them in the future as they have lots of customization options other PC resellers don't have."

"Does a fantastic job! I got a great laptop and everything works fine."

"I ordered an Asus GL551JW-DS71 laptop from XOTIC PC on August 11th, 2015. I was extremely satisfied with how easy it was to order from XOTIC PC, and the great service that was delivered! I had a few questions regarding my order (duties, taxes, etc), and the customer service staff were both quick and helpful in answering my questions. As for the laptop itself, it works wonderfully, it's clear that the XOTIC PC staff worked on it with great care and passion. I would not hesitate to order from XOTIC PC again in the future! Thanks XOTIC PC!"

"The quality of the hardware is worth every penny I spent on the PC. The value for money is really high.
Plus the customer care response time is really good. They did a follow up to find out how I liked the system, which is nice.

"When it came to purchasing my first laptop I was very weary. I did my research on various websites, from various companies like iBuyPower, HIDEvolution, Cyberpower PC, etc. When it came down to my final decision, Xotic PC was my go to company. They offered the most options and discounts on my MSI GT80 Titan-263. Throughout the whole process of them building my system, I was always contacted and enlightened on what stage my laptop was in. They have an awesome support team as well as build team. I have had my laptop for two months now and it is outstanding performance wise. The FPS I get as well as the cooler temperatures, are really noticeable from the extra work they have done. I highly recommend going through their company to get your computer needs/wants!"

"The first msi laptop I ordered from xoticpc went out of stock from msi before xoticpc could get one for me. xoticpc offered free rush shipping on a different laptop of my choice in order to make up for this. I was very happy with their customer service and would order from them again."

"Xotic pc is amazing. They kept me up to date on the status of my order and worked very quickly on getting it to me. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and shop from them again in the future. "

"Good price. Good quality. Good sales. Good support."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.