Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-08-08

Outstanding Product and Service

"I recently received my higher-end MSI PC from XOTIC and am pleased with both the computer and the service provided by XOTIC. Selecting my specific build was straight forward on the XOTIC website and I was able to specify exactly what I wanted. While I waited for delivery, XOTIC provided frequent updates on the build process so I knew how it was progressing. When I received the computer (which was sooner than originally expected), I found it robustly packaged and well protected from damage. All setup was completed by XOTIC and they fully tested the machine to ensure that it performed as expected. All in all, this was a great buying experience. I will not hesitate to buy my next computer from XOTIC."

2017-08-04

Great customer service!

"I've brought from Xotic PC before, so when it came time to get a new laptop, they were my first stop. Excellent customer service (thanks Emily M) with informative staff who give you objective answers -- no hard selling. Xotic PC price-matched another seller, too. After-sale support is also strong. Can't recommend them enough."

2017-08-02

Responsive Customer Service

"I recently ordered a gaming laptop from Xotic. It was built and shipped quickly, and I received it earlier than the original estimate. The laptop itself seems very solidly built.

I did have some frustration over the fact that when it first arrived, the laptop had repeated issues connecting to the internet and staying online. I thought the network card itself was bad, and had initially posted an annoyed review here.

Xotic saw the review, and reached out to me immediately to try and help. They had a top tier tech placed on the issue, who was willing to do a remote session to help diagnose the issue. Ultimately an older driver seems to have been the fix.

Appreciate the help, Matthew and Barry. Both were very responsive and professional when dealing with a frustrated customer, which is never easy - thank you.

2017-08-02

"I ordered an expensive laptop from XOTIC PC which according to their product customization page under "software" said "Microsoft Windows 10 Professional - 64bit (Disk Included.) When I received my laptop, there was no disk. So I immediately contacted XOTIC PC.

From a place that seems so dedicated to making sure the customer gets exactly what they want and what they paid for - I was very surprised at the amount of force I had to apply to get them to honor the legally binding agreement created when a customer clicks "add to cart" and the transaction is accepted and fully paid based on the content of that page. At this point, it was completely non-negotiable in my opinion that I should be provided the disk they tried to claim was just a website error. Sorry, wrong! You accepted a contract by collecting my payment.

They've sent me an email indicating they are sending the disk now. But I have to say the replies that came back to me left a sour note on the transaction.

I think XOTIC PC offers an excellent amount of customization for the extreme gamer or ultra power user buyer. Their pre-sales support is simply excellent. And the options available in the customization are fantastic. But I think it's safe to say there is room for improvement in their policies towards errors and their after-sales customer service approach in such circumstances. For the small out of pocket cost to make this right - if they'd done so immediately (without **** me off and making me fight them to make it right) this review could have been a 5-star.

2017-08-01

Great Support!

"I was planning on getting a laptop and was confused about my options. Emily and the Xotic Pc team helped me during several chat sessions and helped me pick one, never too tired to explain any of the doubts I had regarding service and quality of their products. Definitely, would recommend Xotic PC."

2017-07-29

Purchasing done Right!

"The support squad was very responsive to my questions, made me happy to have such a quick answer to the questions I had. Purchasing from the website was quick and easy and everything I needed for customizations was right there and easy to select. Fantastic product and great service from the XoticPC staff. "

2017-07-28

Friendly Service

"I had a couple of questions and both Emily and Travis B. were very helpful!"

2017-07-24

Great XOTICPC

"XOTICPC IS THE BEST ONLINE PC STORE"

2017-07-23

Predator

"The predator laptop came in a lovely box, no issues, and we got it faster than expected. Emily followed up with us to make sure everything went smoothly."

2017-07-23

Ten Stars

"No stage of the process that wasn't fantastic. I needed the power and storage of a gaming computer for non-gaming purposes and they were unbelievably patient with several chats and phone calls of a huge number of questions. As soon as I paid I started getting e-mails about every stage of the build. It was an MSI Apache 447 with 7700 Quad Core, 32GB of RAM, Samsung SSD primary and 2TB Firecuda hybrid secondary. It arrived in perfect condition. I waited until I had time to properly set it up, with my paper and pen to write down error codes through the boot procedure. I turned it on and in just over a second, without a sound or pop up warning, the desktop appeared. GPU was overclocked but cool. No fan sound, ever, so far. I opened up five videos and had them all running at the same time. I don't the machine noticed I was there. It's been about a week now and there is no peripheral device or program that has caused it to so much as hiccup. Super service, super friendly, super nice product, super fast, no bloatware and ever a nice T-Shirt. Recommend this machine and XoticPC without reservation or hesitation. Thanks Exotic PC, thanks Eric (one very long chat) and Emily (for following up and following through the entire process) - so kind. "

Fast And Easy

"I have ordered three laptops from Xotic Pc and each one has been built quickly, professionally and reliably for a very decent price. I was helped by Emily of the customer service department and her assistance was wonderful."

Outstanding Gaming Computer Company

"This is by far the best computer retailer that I have purchased from. All of their products are sold at competitive prices; however, the customization service makes this company unique. I was able to have all of the components of my gaming laptop modified to my specifications at a reasonable price and have Xotic PC perform a clean install of windows with no bloatware. They also perform a stress test prior to shipping the computer to ensure all of the components are functioning together properly. Not having to buy and install aftermarket components and spend a day removing the bloatware that usually comes on new computers saved me a colossal headache. I wish I had found out about this company sooner, and intend to purchase all future computers from them. "

Excellent company

"I am very happy with xotic pc. I got my laptop after a week and it was perfect very clean and everything works as it should and I can see it lasting along time. I will definitely order from xotic pc again. Emily did a great job also with supporting me with all my needs"

2017-07-20

Fast and responsive support

"I had minimal problems with my order thanks to the support I received. Any questions I had were answered within a few hours and it made me more comfortable with the purchase I made. Thanks to Emily for ensuring everything was alright :)"

2017-07-19

"It was very easy to move around and fined what I wanted in a a gaming labtop so thank you"

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.