Stores > Xotic PC

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10

What is this?

2016-04-18

Amazing Value and Performance

"I've purchased three laptops over the years from Xotic PC and have been very satisfied each time. Two of systems were for my wife who loved the systems. Recently my wife needed a second laptop but she hates Windows 10 and wanted to get Windows 7 on a new system. Xotic PC put a base install of Windows 7, no bloat-ware, just the OS and drivers. That's just one of the many customizable options Xotic PC offers and such customization is hard to find with mainstream vendors. In addition you can get better specs for half the cost of an Apple or Dell Laptop."

This review was modified by happy-gamers on April 18 2016 06:17:01 PM

2016-04-17

Xotic the Great!

"I couldn't be happier with my new Sager laptop. It's my dream machine! The rig runs flawlessly, is SO well built and handles anything I throw at it. I spent almost a year researching what laptop to buy in anticipation of ordering one last fall. All roads led me to Xotic PC. Once I had decided I definitely wanted Xotic to build my computer, I received excellent help in the forums to assist me in which computer to buy. The Sager is an awesome computer. I absolutely love it. There have been zero issues with it. I have nothing but praise.

The same goes for the customer service there at Xotic. I'm so impressed with every single person I've connected with - nothing but the best service and and advice. I feel Xotic PC truly cares about offering quality products as well as the best possible customer service.

I can't imagine buying a computer from anyone else. My daughter is due for a new one within the next year so I will be visiting Xotic PC again and in the future for all my computer needs.

Xotic PC has restored my faith in quality goods and customer care. It's kind of rare these days.

This review was modified by talamoth on April 17 2016 07:56:43 PM

2016-04-15

"My experience from beginning to end with XOTIC PC was flawless. Being a 1st time laptop buyer, I did as much reseach as I could to find a reputable company.

My question were always answered by a live person from their CS Department, my pruchase was exactly as ordered, and the product more than met my expectations. I made a few changes to the stock configuration, and the reps I spoke with gave me excellent advice and input for my desired changes.

I will do business with them again. 2 Thumbs Up!

This review was modified by Sargamor on April 15 2016 12:53:29 PM

2016-04-15

Works good for game artists!

"I got a workstation laptop and it runs heavy programs and shows models and textures in crisp quality. Good for on-the-go work or working at home. Im definitly going to shop here again."

This review was modified by gwensauer on April 15 2016 10:21:01 AM

Researcher Review - Great Performance, Service, Bang for The Buck

"I landed with Xotic PC and SAGER through a ton of research. My old Alienware was getting a little slow and I wanted a high-performance laptop that could play the newest level of games. Fallout 4 and such. After that, it was about getting the best quality for a good price.

Xotic PC and SAGER were interesting, but I didn't have a comfort level with the brand at first. I went through online forums and eventually decided that it was worth the risk. Short answer was that it was WELL worth the risk.

Xotic PC is legitimately one of the best service sites I've been involved with for years. Professional, thoughtful, and straightforward. My SAGER gaming laptop has all the horsepower you want (yeah-yeah, it's not a PC), quality build, and it didn't come with all that bloatware crap that seems to be added to more mainstream brands.

I'd highly recommend going this route - both with Xotic PC and SAGER. Heavy-duty researcher here with no affiliation other than this is where I landed for a quality laptop and quality service. The price I paid is a premium for a premium laptop BUT it's one of the best prices compared to other premium laptops. Four months later and I'm still happy with the purchase.

Not loving the grind of Fallout 4 as much as I'd like, but you can't have everything.

This review was modified by el_queso_grande on April 15 2016 09:49:55 AM

2016-04-14

Patient vendor who took the trouble to answer my questions

"I may have been a pest of a customer - peppering their service personnel over the course of two weeks with numerous questions and followup questions. I got all of those answered very much to my satisfaction, which is partly why I gave them my business. The item took a couple weeks to manufacture and deliver (they had a backlog at the time - this vendor is very popular for good reason) but the final product was more than worth the wait."

This review was modified by Phil_S on April 14 2016 05:17:16 PM

Amazing Service

"I was looking for a place to get a gaming laptop built with my standards. So I started reading reviews about Xotic PC and thats when I made my decision. The service I received from them was great, I had some troubles with the payment but they answered all my emails in the matter of minutes and solved everything for me. Everything was perfectly packaged and in perfect condition, The computer is incredible. I didnt have problems with anything. Amazing service and I recommend it for those who want a great computer built to your standards."

2016-04-14

Very helpful service, very awesome laptop.

"I purchased a new laptop from Xotic PC back in November 2015. It was for a newer model that was releasing shortly after I purchased it, but the staff at Xotic PC were exceptionally helpful in providing me with updates on the progress of my laptop. Xotic PC was also able to perform the hardware customizations I had requested with no problems at all. When I finally received my laptop, it was well protected within its package and arrived in pristine conditions. I am very pleased with my overall experience with Xotic PC, and with the product I received from them. I would recommend Xotic PC to anyone looking for a high quality custom laptop."

Works like a dream

"I had a great time buying a new Sager laptop from Xotic PC. They had a great selection and a lot of customization options in addition to great customer service. Everything arrived on time and in perfect condition! The new laptop is fantastic and with the SSD customization option the laptop runs and boots up way faster than my old one. "

This review was modified by tacsigh on April 14 2016 11:46:19 AM

2016-04-14

Awesome service, best price!

"I can only say I'm very happy with my new laptop, they have very good service, answered to all my concerns, and my has arrived to me with no issue. I'm definitely planning to buy a new one by the end of the year ?."

This review was modified by Sergio911 on April 14 2016 10:34:37 AM

2016-04-13

Better than Expected

"Solid pricing, great customer service. Delivery time was faster than expected (though the updates on assembly didn't work). I usually use a desktop I built myself, and I ordered a gaming laptop, and I was pleasantly surprised by the performance. I'll definitely consider them for future business if I ever need another laptop."

2016-04-12

Quality Build with no problems

"Also my first purchase from a custom system builder
The laptop arrived in a reasonable amount of
time and in good order and I'm happy with the
experience so far.

This review was modified by NelsT on April 12 2016 10:03:19 PM

2016-04-11

Enjoying the machine.

"Everything was as advertised and ahead of schedule.

This review was modified by dawile on April 11 2016 01:30:17 PM

2016-04-11

Work machine with incredible horsepower!

"I bought this computer for my wife. She is a technophobe, but she's forced to work with them, because of her job. She becomes perturbed by small slowdowns and glitches. With this machine, there are none. She clicks it and it pops up, like dark magic. I've never seen her this happy with a computer. You did a great build Xotic! Thanks for the win!"

2016-04-10

Great Experience

"Great customer service and experience with the company! Computer came in perfect condition and in a timely manner!"

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.