Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

"I'm sure my laptop would have been great. Waited a month for it and it was missing some features. Their customer service was very responsive with the option of an exchange or a full refund. Definitely a sign of a good company. "

"At the time I was looking for a mobile workstation type laptop to serve as my second development machine through my employer's Bring Your Own Computer program (I'm a software developer). Xotic PC offered the best combination of power, features/configurability and price. Not only that, the configuration I was looking for could not even be achieved on many other similar sites. I loved the ability to configure the laptop with 3 disks so I can keep personal and business information separate (there was even space for a fourth disk should I have needed it).

Beyond just the ordering process, I was extremely pleasantly surprised with the service I received during the assembly process. I received constant updates as to the status, their customer service proactively contacted me to clarify details, provide me with status updates and offered me options where I didn't know I have any. That's head and shoulders above the average order process from a bulk manufacturer like Dell or HP!

Furthermore, they even contacted me several months later to make sure I'm satisfied with my purchase. While they did suggest I write a review, they never pressured me into doing so. I'm really very pleased with the overall experience with them so far. It's very very likely that my next workstation 3 years later will also be ordered through Xotic PC.

"I like one thing in people that is keeping there word and Xotic did this with excellent customer service. There customer support is more than satisfactory.
It is beyond my expectation

"The laptop I ordered (A Sager) was everything I expected and more. I loved the price, and I love the level of customizability after the fact!

I can't complain about anything. Laptop is still in good shape, and it was worth the wait. And the cost was simply amazing. (I shopped around for a good month for dozens of customizable laptops, and this was definitely one of the best bang-for-your-buck shops)

"Overall, the experience I had was quite good. Between the various models they had, and all the customization that was available, I managed to get a good laptop. With their back-to-school discounts, I was even able to get a custom skin on the laptop's lid. There was even an option to have them include some computer transfer software for a little more, which helped me move everything, including programs, to my new laptop in just a few hours."

"The service I got was top notch. They walked me through every step and even kept me up to date on the delivery and build process.

The product came with no problems and even after a few months it still works like new. I recommend XOTIC PC to all my friends

"The deals and prices of XOTICPC compared to other resellers were much better, along with the customization features they have. They sold me one great product and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase."

"great customer service. Absolutely love that you can customize everything in the computer. Had great interaction with customer service reps througout my purchase process. Also got a check up after 6 months to make sure that I am happy with the product. would definitely recommend for anyone wanting a custom laptop."

"This was my first experience purchasing from Xotic PC or even getting a gaming laptop. The website was so easy to browse and compare computers and amazing at letting me add customized features. All my questions were answered before I finally settled on the MSI GS70 StealthPro-210. What I found truly helpful were the timely updates on the status of my order. Being a newbie I would have been biting my nails wondering what was going on but Xotic kept me totally in the loop as to what was going on right up to delivery. That really put my mind at ease. They also answered every question I had about shipping almost instantly. Their service is absolutely the best and I am so happy I discovered them. I can not heap enough praise on them."

"Spent a lot of time researching and comparing and I always came back to Xotic PC. These guys/gals seem to have a passion for what they are doing, because they made me a great product. Then they followed up and took the time to ensure that I was happy with my new machine."

"Amazing, very fast, customer service. 10/10 would buy from again. I will defiantly be recommending to my local gaming buddies.

Shout out to Tanner M. for being an amazing Service Manager!

"great customer service. i had ordered a laptop through them, because my desktop is getting old and i wanted a good portable PC. When i ordered it i was ok with waiting however long it would take, but with each personal update i got it made me more and more impatient. Xotic PC is a wonderful online group and i recommend it for those who want a good computer built to your standards. "

"This was my first experience buying a new laptop off of Xoticpc, and for anyone looking for a great gaming laptop for any budget, this is the place to go. First of all, the customer service is phenomenal! There are two employees that assisted me, their names being Jason and Katrina. So I decided to purchase an MSI-GP60 Leopard laptop from their site, but was emailed shortly after notifying me that the model I wanted was not in stock, and that I should call Katrina for assistance. Long story short, she was busy at that moment but I was directed to Josh instead, who went above and beyond to help me out, giving me an option to purchase a different model that was on sale in stock instead, which I did happily. After that was sorted out, I ran into a payment issue (it was due to an issue between me and my bank, nothing to do with Xoticpc). I am so thankful that Katrina was there to help me, as she made the payment process ten times easier. She set up a method in which I could make two payments instead of one, as well as other adjustments to make the payment process easier. I cannot say thank you enough for the patience Katrina had with me. Within a day after the payment was made, my order was shipped to my location in Ontario, Canada. When it comes to the MSI-GE60 Apache I had decided to buy instead, it is an excellent gaming machine for the price I paid, with a great screen and a beautiful design as well. Overall, I am beyond satisfied with Xoticpc's customer service and the laptop I had purchased, along with their shipping speeds. Will buy from again!
NOTE: If you are ordering from Canada, I would recommend using another service besides UPS, as my duties came to around $250. It may be like this for other delivery services as well, but the other options might be able to bypass this large customs fee.

"Sales Order: December 21, 2014
Billing and Shipping Address had to be the same due to the holidays and New Years. (Okay. Fine understandable). I was busy and you were closed.

January 8, 2015: Finally reached Phase 1 after the mess of billing.

January 14, 2015: Phase 1 Updated with Notes***
This is a courtesy update to inform you that your order is currently pending the arrival of one or more items (it could just be a delay on your machine arriving to us from our distributor). Please note that after entering Phase 1 (Payment Processed & Inventory Gathering) parts allocation generally takes between 3-8 business days. This is just an estimate so please contact us to inquire more about your order status and to prevent further delays. (**Note: The date of this email is not your Phase 1 date, your Phase 1 date is when you were originally sent the Phase 1 update).

***This is where shit hit the fan*** I called them on January 15, 2015 to find out that they're waiting for their distributor to send them my laptop and it should reach them by next Thursday January 22, at the LATEST. (However, Alex was nice enough to get me a rush delivery...okay great thanks)

January 20, 2015: Phase 1 *****Another Update******
(How about you tell me when you got my laptop in)

January 21, 2015: Phase 2 - Now we're actually moving.

January 23, 2015: Phase 4, Phase 5, and Phase 6. And Sent out.
(Thank god. It should be coming FINALLY)

Received Laptop January 30th. To find out that the second hard drive is not formatted. Tried to format it myself and it fails each time. Tried to initialize drive and fails. Each time the format failed so I wound up using gparted to format the drive. With gparted the format succeeded and the drive became usable but writes and reads to the drive would randomly hang.

February 2nd: Looks like I'm going to have to send the laptop back.
Updated*** Immediately after I posted on this website, I got a phone call from Josh who directed me to Peter who spent the last 3 hours helping me and walking me through the process of fixing the laptop. Unfortunately, the harddrive is faulty and they're going to be sending me a new harddrive to replace the faulty one within the next few days.

February 9, 2015 - received new harddrive. Laptop is still not functioning.

February 10, 2015 - So this is the last try with this company. After going back and forth with Tanner through emails, he will ship out a new laptop and I will ship out the old laptop with the extra harddrive. He sped up production and it was shipped out February 10, I should be receiving it February 16, hopefully functional.

"GS60-GhostPro-052 (GTX870m)

I've had a few months to play with the GhostPro and I can't play on anything else.  Out of all the game systems and PCs in the house and I always pick the laptop whether I want to browse, work, or game.

First, the GS60 is very thin, light, and feels sturdy.  The aluminum body is solid and you can feel it when you rest your palms while typing or gaming.  The screen is also housed in aluminum and has a stable feel with a hard backing.  Of course it does flex if you try and bend or twist it, but considering the thin build and thin sheet of aluminum, you should expect it to have flexibility.  The steel series keyboard is also amazing.  Every keystroke is solid, I know where my fingers are, and each keystroke is confirmed.  You'll know what that means when you buy one and start typing away.

I opted to install two SSDs (raid 0) with a 1TH drive, upgraded thermal pasted, overclock, and monitor calibration.  If you have the money to buy a laptop then you must opt for the monitor calibration as a number 1 purchase.  It really does make the GTX870m look that much better next to the same laptop without the calibration.  With the laptop being thin and the high power graphics, you can expect some heat to be generated.  It would be beneficial if you get the thermal upgrade and a definite purchase if you decide to overclock.  The overclock service is awesome as well.  You are able to use either stock settings or overclock via clicking a profile setting in the software.  Comparing the two I'm getting 5-9 more FPS in games on high/ultra settings.  You'll need it in high demanding games like BF4 or the new Dying Light.

Second, this thing starts boots up so fast and opens all applications with ease.  I can do multiple things without skipping a beat, literally no hesitation or lag.  I install all my games on the SSDs and all my docs, movies, pics, and videos on the HDD.  The games load up fast and the the loading screens within a few blinks of the eyes.  When ever maps change or the next level loads I'm always the first one moving around or waiting on all other players.  Being this spoiled will make it darn difficult to use anything less.

Lastly, the graphics are so good that I stopped playing the Xbox One and repurchased some games just to play it on the GS60.  There is a feature built in that will let you know when your using the dedicated graphics or the GTX870m.  The power button will light up blue while using the onboard GPU and red when using the NVIDIA GPU.  I have the overclock software to load upon boot up so my light is always red.  Almost every game I have is played on max settings.  The few exceptions are BF4, Dying Light, and H1Z1.  I play BF4 on high settings at 60fps, Dying Light on med at 60fps, and H1Z1 on high at 60fps.  Even with Dying Light on med settings, it looks cleaner than alot of games on max settings.  The game looks as if it was on max settings.  I know some of you out there have played a game on low settings on an old card, bought a new one, and the low settings on the new one looked like your old card on ultra settings.  This card is so awesome that some games I can't even tell the difference between med and high.  It's like a layer of blur is lifted at each setting and it was clear to start with.

If you're looking for a serious machine then I would recommend the GS60-GhostPro.  Overall, this machine will not disappoint and put a joker sized smile on your face.  Every game you load will make you look in awe at how amazing it looks.  The speed and performance will leave you wondering why you never bought one of this caliber before.  The heat is very manageable and feels comfortable in the lap.  I've had and apple on my lap and the entire bottom felt like a stove top whereas the GS60 only had a hot spot on the rear where the exhaust ports are.

The folks at XOTICPC know there stuff and provide AAA service.  You are made aware of every process and when your machine reaches each step.  Knowing how delivery packages are handled, the white glove helped ease the thought of my baby being damaged in route to my hands.  You will be so thrilled with the quality, support, and performance of XOTICPC, whenever you hear someone mention a laptop or thoughts of buying one you'll be quick to recommend them here.

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.