Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

"I didn't have the time to build the custom PC I wanted for gaming, Xotic PC fulfilled every need for the best price on the market. They were very knowledgeable and helpful with recommendations. They had all the latest items in stock and had the best deals for 2014! I highly recommend them! Tracking and shipping were very on point ! "

"While my MSi computer had driver issues (MSi's fault) Xotic support went above and beyond the call of duty trying to help me fix something that wasn't even their fault. They delivered the computer to me at a very reasonable pace and I am very happy I bought through them."

"Xotic is a great company. I ordered my Alienware 18 from them back in May and the communication and response from them regarding all my questions was quick and always helpful. The laptop was delivered in perfect condition and it has been running great to this day. They followed up with me regarding my order to make sure everything was ok and I actually just placed a new order for a Sager from them about 2 weeks ago and they provided me with the same high level of service with this order as well. I really am glad to have them for all my laptop needs."

"Laptop ordered and received within time frame requested. Updates along the way were frequent. The laptop received has worked great since it arrived, and without bloatware! The only comment I have is that the battery life of the laptop is really shorter than what is indicated on the website. I wish XOTIC PC indicated what conditions they ran the laptop under to get the stated battery life.

I would definitely consider XOTIC PC first the next time I want to purchase a customized computer.

"Detailed excellent service with lots of personal care for each customer. Fast shipping computer was very well packed."

"I ordered a Sager NP9377 (Clevo P377SM-A) from Xotic PC several months ago fro my college and gaming needs. I couldn't be more pleased with both their product, quality control/assurance, and their customer service. They kept me posted throughout the ordering process, and continued to check up on me for a long term assessment of their product. The guys at Xotic PC are great! You can easily reach them by email (expect a quick reply)."

"Customer service was excellent. The laptop arrived with one major and some minor problems and all were resolved in a very satisfactory way through Xotic.

Very likely that my next computer will be from them.

"I have nothing but praise for Xotic PC -- from the customer service and timeliness to the functionality of the product itself. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for gaming PCs/laptop options."

"They were very friendly and helpful, the purchase process did have a few snags- they ran out of one part I ordered in between the order and some payment troubles. However, the people were always helpful and we eventually got it all solved."

"The service I received from Xotic PC was fantastic. At every point of the process I knew where my laptop and its components where, and I knew the name of the person working on it. I wish all of my custom laptop purchasing experiences went as well as my purchase from Xotic PC"

"When I called there wasn't any long wait time and they were helpful and answered all my questions to the point. I bought a sager laptop and I am very pleased with it as well. Their prices are hard to beat for what you get to pick and choose. You don't see that with the big names like dell,hp ect. That's the main reason I went with them. They did a good job with shipping considering they make ur item from scratch only took a couple weeks and the direct payment option is nice. Definitely will come here when i save up for a PC "

"Service from Xotic PC was exceptionally good. Frequent updates were provided during the assembly process. Any questions were addressed within 24 hours, responses were clear and helpful. They followed up after a few months, on the performance of the laptop i purchased, to make sure there were no issues. All-in-all I've been hugely impressed at the service and high-standard of care displayed by Xotic PC!"

"My Sager Laptop came within 2 weeks and I've been using it since. No problems so far."

"After many hours of researching the best value for my new gaming laptop I decided to go with a Sager from Xoticpc. Their site/service is top notch, Their online support was always quick to answer questions. They processed my order very quickly and before I knew it there was a beast of a machine on the delivery truck. It came in perfect condition and has performed flawlessly. Will definitely use XoticPc in the future."

"I have bought several machines from this vendor and always have great service and support. The machine I'm referencing in this order was chosen so that I could customize at minimal upcharge to improve a few components that would not have been available from the OEM seller. Xotic was also able to recommend changes to the configuration based on their repair/complaint experience. However, there was not a hard upsell and the recommended component was only around $20."

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.