• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

What is this?

"Xotic was one of, if not, the best customer. They helped me threw every step that i needed help with and explained everything i asked about. i made some mistakes when i ordered and they immediately sent emails to notify me so i could fix them. "

"This company is absolutely amazing to work with. Their customer service is 100/5 and always helpful to work with I've had many issues resolved with the live chat and having the same rep every time is amazing. Certainly recommend them to anyone!"

"I was super impressed with xoticpc's customer service. They had a person on staff to web-chat with even before I had committed to buying anything, and he helped me pick out the right laptop from their otherwise-somewhat-overwhelming selection, etc.

It took a little longer to actually get the computer than I would've liked -- maybe 2 weeks from when I placed my order -- but I'd asked for a number of customizations so the timeframe felt acceptable, if not ideal.

In any case, when the time comes to get another machine for me or mine, I expect xoticpc will be the first (and probably last) place I look.

"The service at Xotic PC was great. They were always quick to respond and very accessible. What needed to be done to confirm your order was easy but time consuming, and if there was one complaint that I had it would be that the beginning few steps to processing my order and gathering parts was lengthy. However, after that the last few steps zipped by and I got it much earlier than the predicted date with all the stress testing done correctly. My Xotic PC system is amazing and I don't think I could have done better for the price and service!"

"I was extremeley satisfied with my experience purchasing a computer from Xotic PC. The website was fairly easy to navigate, and the selection of compuers and modifications were vast. This was my first time buying a gaming computer, and I'm so glad I bought it from Xotic PC. My computer was not cheap, but it was certainly worth every penny. It wasn't cheap, but it was very fairly priceD, and the computer was perfectly assembled. I will without a doubt be recommending this company to all of my gaming friends."

"Very happy with my new rig. I can't express how much I love the custom Russell Wilson graphic that they slapped on the back. I had to make several changes during processing (I forgot to add an O/S for example and wanted the Sager logo left off so that it would not interfere with the graphic). No problem on each and every change. Excellent customer service = I will definitely go back to xoticpc.com but have also recommended xotic to friends.
Top notch all the way around!

"This was my third time ordering from XoticPC. Each time, the salespeople have been able to answer all of my technical questions about the PCs I was interested in. On their website, they also have lots of technical info on the systems, which helps with comparisons. Shipping was prompt and fast. "

"I have been doing transactions with this company before, and every time they deliver as one expects. As an overseas customer, I can highly recommend this company."

"Purchasing a custom laptop from Xotic PC was a great experience. Gotta say the regular updates with each phase of my laptop's (MSI Ghost Pro) construction were possibly the best part of ordering from them. I have purchased computers in the past where you just send away money and cross your fingers for a month waiting for it to show up. The updates really put me, one who can be seriously stressed and uptight, at ease. It took a little over 3 weeks to get my laptop which is pretty quick, I didn't have the time to order parts and build it myself. As for the laptop, it has run PERFECTLY. I have encountered no difficulties with hardware or software and the thing runs like a dream. It's been great for gaming. I would highly recommend Xotic PC for getting custom PCs with no hassle or worry."

"I am an international customer (UAE) I have never been satisfied with the speed of delivery. I ordered a very expensive gaming laptop and it came without a scratch.

Customer service is great too

"Super satisfied thus far with my Xotic PC order. Loads of quality options to choose from and tons of customization to make my machine really mine. Order arrived quickly and to the specs ordered. Follow up customer service has been great so far. Would definitely buy from them again. "

"XoticPC has handled my order with utmost patience and care. I find it safe to say that they are among the best computer sellers online, if not the best."

"I've ordered two Sager laptops from Xotic PC and each one arrived well-packed and with great build quality. My first laptop lasted for years and this one so far is flawless. Their support throughout the order process was excellent and it's clear that Xotic PC cares about its customers."

"I was very pleased with the service I received from Xotic PC. I received my laptop in perfect condition and exactly how I ordered it. I will defiantly be using Xotic PC for all my gaming laptop needs."

"I got in touch with Mr. Josh and Xotic PC is taking care of my machine. Cannot wait to get my laptop!!"

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.