Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

What is this?

"I was totally pleased with the my experience purchasing a PC from XOTIC PC, including the customization, odering, delivery and service. I would highly recomment XOTIC PC to anyone looking for a first class product and service."

"I would like to start off by saying that I received a follow up email from Xotic Pc roughly 5 months after I placed my order. They simply wanted to know if everything was working well and to make sure I was happy with my new GS70 Stealth Pro after I had had some time with it. This is a prime example of why they will continue to get my business in the future. The level of customer service and appreciation is through the roof! The service I have received from Xotic PC both during the ordering process and after has been exemplary. The customization they offer on brand new platforms was what drew me to Xotic PC in the first place and I feel I should mention that along with their great service. They really make what would just be another system truly yours."

"This was the first order I placed with XOTICPC. I was originally looking to get an Alienware from the Dell website, but after realizing that Dell completely eliminated some of the options that you could choose, I was not content in placing an order. After a Google search for "Custom gaming laptops," I found XOTICPC.

I found that there were endless options and I was able to put together a laptop with all of the specifications that I wanted and the end price came to be cheaper than the Alienware that I was looking at on Dell AND I was able to get better hardware than the Alienware equivalence in pricing.

As far as customer service, I found it very easy to get in contact with someone who could help answer my questions. Whether by chat, email, or phone, they were always prompt. From start to finish, I received updates on the status of my computer. Even a couple months after receiving my laptop, I received a follow up email making sure that everything was performing to my expectations.

Shipping exceeded my expectations. When I was placing my order the automated shipping estimator told me it would be about 2 weeks before I received my laptop. I was surprised when my laptop came in in only about a week.

All in all, I give XOTICPC a five-star rating. I was so pleased with the product and service I received that I have already placed another order with them and have had the same great experience.

"The whole process of getting my new laptop was great from start to finish. Quick responses to questions and great value for the price. I'd recommend Xotic PC to any of my friends and family looking for a gaming machine."

"When I was shopping for a gaming laptop, their prices were competitive overall and I appreciated the clear website and quick response to the questions I had via live chat. I was interested in an SSD, though, and noted that the price on the drive I wanted seemed above the norm. (There had been a recent price drop overall on SSDs.) The rep looked into it, agreed, and came back with a new, very reasonable quote. Then, when I decided the total with additional drive was more than I wanted to spend, they speedily processed my original order.

Overall very responsive with solid followup. Unhesitant recommendation.

"I have received excellent service from XOTIC PC. I ordered a MSI GT70 DominatorPro-1039 and customized with more hard disk space and of course overclocking. I love the layout of the website. I can start easily selecting what I want right away.Everyone I spoke to about my order were very friendly even though I had a lot of questions! I received my laptop before the estimated arrival date. Which was very good. Even though it was going to arrive at an earlier date the team contacted me a week before it was going to ship and asked me when the most convenient time for it to arrive would be. In the end I definitely recommend XOTIC PC for your next laptop/desktop purchase."

"Exceptional service throughout the entire process, personal attention (not just canned replies to inquiries), Xotic PC has locked me in as a customer for life!"

"I would like to start by recommending Xotic PC to anyone that wants a fine custumed laptop and that is exactly what I've got. The first thing that I liked was the website which is very easy to use in finding what you need and custumize it. The communication with the staff is outstanding, they "compose" their replies, they don't just reply. Every promise they made was fulfilled (passing through Phases and shiping in time) and overall, I'm simply very satisfied doing business with them."

"XOTIC PC, is a great company! They provide excellent customer service during and after the order process. You will be able to contact your kind and friendly order agent at anytime during the order process. Plus they will allow you to make changes as long as the product hasn't already been build. Great service, and outstanding follow up."

" I needed my new notebook before going on a trip and, while I cut it a little close, with a rush upgrade it did arrive safely and on time. A custom build within a week. I contacted Xoticpc several times during the process and am very pleased with the experience. The 2 people I contacted, by phone and e-mail, were polite and very helpful.

I was making others aware of Xoticpc's ability to provide custom computers/notebooks at a reasonable cost even before I had the opportunity to actually use them. After my experience with Xoticpc I can now recommend them based on my own experience.

"I had a great experience with Xotic PC. The order process was very smooth and the customer service was excellent. My wife and both of my kids have an MSI laptop from Xotic PC. For each purchase, I scoured the internet looking for the best price and each time it was Xotic PC who won my business. Not only did they have the best price, they also offer customization services that you just can't get off the shelf or at most internet dealers. I love they way they assign an individual point of contact for each order and update you as the computer works through their process which includes testing to be sure it meets expectations. I'm very happy with this company."

geneticwarrior23's Avatar
Currently Japan, Soon to be back in the States (probably)

"Fantastic product for fantastic price. This puppy runs Star Citizen, and it's a laptop for under 2000 dollars. Great service, shipped quickly, everything worked perfectly, no bloatware, JUST what I wanted.

-----Geneticwarrior

"This comment may be deleted"

"From a guy who had next to know experience with laptops other than some crappy macbook and being recommended by a friend to go to Xotic when I was deciding on a college laptop, this group is awesome. The people that work there know their stuff, the people, I talked to at least, were very nice and helpful over the phone, I received regular emails as to how far my laptop was in getting to me and the website itself for ordering your laptop makes it very easy to pick and choose parts for a custom laptop. Of course, always research what the parts do and what you really need/want before you pick them out. If I ever need to order a new laptop in the future, then I'm definitely going back to these guys. "

"Excellent customer service. They really watch your order all the way through the process. Quality product with easy customization! Can't ask for much more."

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.