Stores > Xotic PC

Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10

What is this?

WAITING.......BUT WORTH THE WAIT

"ORDER MY LAPTOP PASS 2 WEEK AGO.ON THE WEBSIDE SAY INSTOCK. TAKE OUT THE PAYMENT ON THE ORDER DATE. BUT STILL WAITING........WITH NO SHIPMENT DATE. WHEN CALLING THEM ONLY THING THEY SAY IS, IT WILL SHIP TODAY OR TOMORROW.....BUT THAT WAS PASS WEEK.
Update: they will follow-up and result this issue. Let's see what happens
EVERYTHING WENT WELL AT THE END

This review was modified by popirutt on January 27 2016 09:47:11 PM

2016-01-13

Xotic PC has given me and Xotic and new experience with gaming

"Xotic PC did a great job of getting my order completed as quickly and efficiently as possible and paid attention to every detail and my laptop has turned out prefect. I would like to thank all of those who worked on it so they how much I appreciate it. :)"

2016-01-13

every imaginable combination possible, get what you want!

"The main reason I chose Xotic PC is that I can have exactly laptop built that i want. I don't have to settle for what is in stock. The customer service was great, the build was super fast, like a week after I placed the order I had the laptop in my hands. The pricing seemed very reasonable as well. I will buy from the again."

This review was modified by righteous794 on January 13 2016 08:39:13 AM

Awesome Service!

"I purchased my first gaming laptop from Xcoticpc, and my experience was fantastic! My first order I made with them didn't go through, because they no longer carried the model I was looking at purchasing. But they were quick to assist me in finding a different model that fits my needs, and also reimbursed me the difference since the second order was cheaper. Couldn't be happier with the service I got! Definitely 5 Stars !!"

This review was modified by Gathnannia on January 12 2016 06:39:30 PM

2016-01-12

"Great service! Had many questions since it was my first time purchasing from here but all my questions were answered within 1 business day. I ordered a FORCE 1781 MSI GT72 Barebones and it showed up within 2 weeks which was very reasonable considering it was a barebones and had to be built. I haven't had any major issues yet with this laptop and am very satisfied with it. I'll definitely be making my future laptop purchases from XOTIC PC and have recommended a friend to do the same."

2016-01-12

"Xotic PC carries computers that are not widely available elsewhere. For some people, such as me, these may be a much better choice than the more popular alternatives My computer took longer to arrive than I had been led to expect, but this may well have been the result of factors outside XPC's control (such as an overly optimistic forecast from the manufacturer), they did their best to address my concerns, and my experience was otherwise excellent. Overall I am extremely pleased with the purchase and expect to continue doing business with XPC."

This review was modified by mgfleming on January 12 2016 07:29:15 AM

2016-01-11

"I found Xotic PC through some of the forums that I am an active member on. When purchasing a new Laptop/Desktop from a company that isn't Dell/Apple or another popular retail brand you always need to read reviews. I purchased a Sager laptop from Xotic PC and I couldn't be happier. They are an authorized reseller and their customer service is far better than Sager! Their live chat and forum presence was great. The one thing I think many people forget is that as an authorized reseller everything still needs to come from Sager. So order delays and initial issues need to go through the proper channels and takes time. Many people fault Xotic PC for this and their impatience. Overall Xotic PC and an AAA+ vendor!"

2016-01-11

"My experience with Xotic PC was absolutely fantastic. I ordered my MSI GE72 2QC Apache from them and I couldn't be happier. The customer service is outstanding and is driven to make sure the customer gets exactly what they need. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who's looking to get a new pc. "

This review was modified by jeb192 on January 11 2016 08:29:32 AM

2016-01-10

"I am extremely satisfied with this latpop. The build quality and hardware components are amazing. The support that I received from XOTIC PC was phenominal. The system is ok, I have dual booted Linux and Windows 10 on it. I have been having issues with Linux compatability on my laptop, but it's nothing thats your guys' responsibility. Everything about this laptop met and/or exceeded my expectations and I will probably get my next laptop from XOTIC in a few years.

They even had the shipping routed from a different state to avoid California Tax

This review was modified by Triangular on January 10 2016 03:32:36 PM

2016-01-08

"Customer service was excellent throughout every step of the process. Response was good and follow-up as well. will recommend to many others."

This review was modified by wages on January 08 2016 02:30:34 PM

2016-01-08

"I'm overall satisfied by Xotic Pc. They answered all my questions before ordering. It took a little longer than I've expected to ship my products, but I've chose to personalize the laptop so I can't blame them as I haven't choose any rush option.
Prices were good and after reading lots and lots of reviews I've placed the order.
I'm a happy customer and most probably my next laptop will be ordered from XoticPc.
PS. For international users: I've ordered and received my laptop in Romania and all was well. You must know that you can pay by wire transfer so be sure you select to pay all the fees by yourself or just transfer a little more money so there will be no delay for your order processing.

2016-01-08

"Very great service! Friendly people!"

This review was modified by thedeadpoet000 on January 08 2016 07:56:08 AM

2016-01-07

"The customer service at Xotic PC is second to none. I was so impressed with all of the facets from ordering to answer questions to problem resolution that Xotic PC will be my go to place for all of my computer purchases. They also continue to care about you as a customer long after your purchase has been shipped. They really are a one of a kind merchant."

This review was modified by starxfighter on January 07 2016 02:36:55 PM

2016-01-06

"Very satisfied with the company. They respond fast and are very helpful with any concerns one may have. Their products are quality as well."

2016-01-05

"Smooth order process. Quick support, expert staff, and nice discounts. Top-notch computers for gamers and definitely my first option and recommendation whenever asked."

This review was modified by TiagoMartines on January 05 2016 11:35:07 AM

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.