Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-07-19

"It was very easy to move around and fined what I wanted in a a gaming labtop so thank you"

2017-07-19

Great deals, great price, great customer support!!!

"Before XoticPC I bought was an Alienware that was OK but I felt it was a bit overpriced. After around 1 year, I randomly found XoticPC on google and I felt really bad about my Alienware. So, I started looking and decided to get one from them. That was in 2012 and since then I have bought 3 laptops, 2 for me and 1 for a friend - who loves it and still uses his. Mine, from 2012, I decided to "retire" and just got myself a new one, also from XoticPC and it is a beast. I could spend almost the same amount of money to buy a desktop with those features! I am VERY satisfied with this company. Great deals, great price, great customer support!!! A huge thanks to Emily and Pat J, who are some of the best workers I have ever had the pleasure to meet!"

2017-07-16

Good Experience

"Ordering was straight-forward and the computer was easy to configure. The computer arrived on time and was undamaged. Emily did a wonderful job of keeping me updated on the status of my order along the way!"

2017-07-16

Perfect!

"My laptop came very fast, and all the custom mods look great! Thank you!!"

2017-07-15

Great laptop, great customer service

"Great laptop, great customer service "

2017-07-14

I'm fully satisfied with the service!

"I decided to buy a new laptop a couple of months ago.I started to look for offers and then I found XOTIC PC laptop on Amazon.com. My decision was to check out their website in order to find the laptop that I would like. My experience was amazing - I was impressed with the upgrade opportunities for my laptop. There are also a lot of discounts - both for computers\laptops and parts. Emily was my assistant and she was helping me out through the ordering proccess (since I'm not a US resident). I was informed that the laptop I ordered went through a lot of different tests to prove its quality. I fully reccommend this company if you want to have a pleasant service, smart prices and good product! :)"

Satisfied customer, third purchase

"I have purchased three laptops over years from XOTIC PC. I'm very pleased with the amount of customization options they offer.
During the build process, they provided me regular progress updates. They also have a quick turn around time from order to shipping. I ordered a laptop on Monday and it was delivered on Saturday the same week.
The customer service representatives, such as Emily are pleasant to interact with. She was very helpful, in answering both of my questions via the chat application on their website. In the future, I will continue to purchase laptops from XOTIC PC.

Great place!

"Emily provided very fast and helpful service, highly recommended!"

Great Service

"Emily was great! The whole process smooth and simple. "

XoticPC - Patrick a 5 star rep

"After some initial issues with my order, I was in contract with Patrick after he reached out. This guy knows customer service. He worked at getting the Rush Delivery worked out as well as a shipping situation. I was in a very tight spot due to my laptop failing on me and major projects due, Patrick was able to make sure XoticPC showed the meaning of customer service and found a great resolution. Thank you!!!"

Great service

"Their service is spot on. When ordering from their website, they make sure your order is taken care of. Good place to buy your computer. Emily is awesome. She makes sure your order is ready and taken care of. "

Picked up an MSI Laptop

"recently and it arrived in meticulous packaging and started up great. Had the people at XOTIC PC add thermal compound to the CPU and GPU and replaced a few parts and so far it seems everything is in order. And thanks to Emily for following up with my order; will be purchasing from them in the future whenever I need to update my hardware."

Great Buying Experience!

"Xotic PC was absolutely great, very great price, and a wide variety. Also one of the employees 'Emily' was a big help throughout the whole process. Definitely recommend!"

2017-07-12

The best computer choice you will ever make!

"These guys are GREAT !!!!
I cannot say enough. First of all the owners must have paid attention in business school. First of all they make CUSTOMER SERVICE number 1. WOW in this business its all talk and no real action. In Xotic PC's case they not only say the customer is important they make sure with updates in every stage of the process. On the phone they are knowledgeable kind and have a wonderful personality. As for as product, I already knew the system and knew what I wanted for my son. By the way we just gave it to him and I think he almost burst into tears. If you are looking for a system I would say do some reading about parts and pieces and they get these guys and their wonderful employees a call. I really do not think you will be disappointed.

2017-07-11

First time buyer, not the last time.

"Assisted by Emily via phone. Emily offered amazing customer service and gave me a lot of confidence in purchasing from Xotic. She went through each step with me and recommended only what I actually wanted / needed. I really appreciated that she didn't try to "up-sell" me on upgrades that would have put me over my budget or were outside of what I actually needed. She was very knowledgable about every aspect of my build. Easily the best customer sales call I've had when purchasing a PC. I had put off calling for a couple days assuming I'd get either the typical elitist attitude you get from custom shops or a rep that didn't really know much about the products they were selling. My experience with Xotic was gratefully neither. After my order, I received numerous updates as my build progressed. Looking forward to getting my new system!"

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,379 merchant members.