Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-03-10

super awesome customer service!!

"I purchased my first high end gaming laptop in December in 2016 , buying a high end laptop could be a little stressing at times but xotic pc made everything simple. From reviewing all my information , the parts and my security everything was top notch. I received my laptop with everything they promised. As soon as I upgrade my Asus rog I will not think twice and I will purchase from xotic pc . I want to thank all the staff including Danielle for the awesome experience thank you!!!"

This review was modified by haro_213 on March 14 2017 12:15:22 AM

Excellent support

"Had trouble with a product, but was able to RMA the motherboard quickly and efficiently due to their excellent customer support. Got a refund in no time and was able to repurchase another motherboard for my build. Thanks to Danielle and everyone at XOTIC for helping me out. "

This review was modified by kimaldjam on March 14 2017 12:15:21 AM

Game like a God

"Probably the best purchase of my life, Xotic PC personally tested and made sure my laptop was good to go right out of the box! And it plays all the latest games on the Highest Settings smoothly. Thanks to Danielle and her team for the best gaming laptop I've ever purchased! "

This review was modified by crmsonblis on March 14 2017 12:15:21 AM

2017-03-10

A great laptop and a great experience!

"Danielle was so helpful with my order and checking in on my satisfaction, definitely recommend! "

This review was modified by ianimal on March 14 2017 12:15:20 AM

Will shop again!

"I got my order a little late, due to my original product I ordered was no longer sold, so I had it switched and sent it within a week. Thank you, especially to Danielle! Will shop again."

This review was modified by walter2000nt on March 14 2017 12:15:19 AM

Great customer service!

"I enjoyed every aspect shopping at Xotic pc! Danielle has been very helpful in guiding and explaining everything for me. I would recommend anyone shopping with them! "

This review was modified by shawnstuh on March 14 2017 12:15:18 AM

Excellent - Can't complain

"From presales all the way till delivery, XOTIC PC did not give me a chance to complain. My new laptop arrived well within the SLA.

I intentionally purchased last year's processor (I7 6700hq skylake) which is only 10% slower than this year's 7700hq. XOTIC PC gave me a $150 instant discount. It does have the latest graphics.

In addition to that, I got them to upgrade the SSD that it comes with to the much faster Samsung 512GB 960 Pro which they did for almost $100 less than I could buy anywhere else.

And while I am at it, I got them to install Win 10 pro for another $20 less than I can get on amazon (disk included).

I couldn't find a lower price than this, even if I installed everything myself. I am guessing that XOTIC PC deals in large volumes and are able to pass the savings to the consumer.

There were no fingerprints or smudges anywhere - so they are professional and wear gloves. All stickers and plastics were in place.
They are quick to respond on chat and emails and professional. I spoke with Danielle.

I'll definitely do business with them again.

This review was modified by Pai_Vidyadhar on March 14 2017 12:15:17 AM

Awesome Experience!

"Xotic pc kept me updated along my build process and my sales employee Daniella from Xotic pc did an outstanding job answering any questions i had about my order, overall great experience super happy with the customer ser vice!"

This review was modified by balcantara on March 14 2017 12:15:17 AM

2017-03-10

Xotic PC Customer Service Sets the Standard!

"I had an issue with my PC and Xotic PC put the Customer First! Danielle assisted me along the way on getting my new system, as well as Landon. This duo team was nothing but short of awesome! Awesome may be an understatement! I highly recommend Xotic PC for your Gaming needs!"

This review was modified by GCO-Guardian on March 14 2017 12:15:17 AM

Generally a good purchasing

"I started this order on February 11th. However, the shipment started until Marc 7th. Well, it only took 3 days to ship, but I had waited for 3 weeks before the shipment. Besides, I left 3 messages on line, but I didn't get any reply, and I had to wait for 3 to 5 minutes when I called for help. Generally, the price and shipment is satisfying, but I still wait for almost 1 month."

This review was modified by chenjunc on March 14 2017 12:15:16 AM

2017-03-10

Great service and Danielle was excellent!

"I spent months researching a good replacement to my old sager rig and it came down to MSI and Sager. That's where Danielle entered the picture. She is extremely knowledgeable and patient with my questions. After the order as well, XoticPC was always in touch with any progress with the order.

The service was great and the product arrived with an unexpected free gift for valentines day (made it easier for me to justify the spend with my wife :) ) .

I Love the rig, the dual 1080s can easily run any current game at max settings. Overall, I will heartily recommend XoticPC to anyone considering a gaming rig!

This review was modified by Aaswaad on March 14 2017 12:15:15 AM

Amazing Service

"When I was ordering my laptop, I got to talk to Patrick. He was very helpful in helping me decide what computer to get. After I ordered, I talked to Danielle who helped me out with tracking my order and knowing how long everything took. it was very fast for a preorder. I received my package and the computer is great. Have played on it and its a pretty awesome machine. After that I talked to Danielle again and they got me my keys for the free games with no hassle. I will most likely be a life long customer at this point"

This review was modified by Deathsight000 on March 14 2017 12:15:12 AM

2017-03-10

Fantastic experience from the start!

"I ordered a MSI GS63VR after learning the version of the GS63VR Xotic PC sells is superior to the version found in a certain large electronics store. I was presented with all sorts of customization options if I so desired and saw how rigorous their quality testing procedures were before the machine even reached me, which inspired quite a bit of confidence! After a short wait my laptop arrived and worked flawlessly right out of the box. I could definitely tell they took the time to make sure I would be thrilled with the laptop and it paid off. There wasn't even a single dead pixel! I ordered during a promotion for some extra stuff and Danielle, part of the customer loyalty team reached out and hooked me up with all the extra goodies.

Overall I could not be happier, the laptop has performed flawlessly and runs games better than I expected. Xotic PC has checked in from time to time to make sure all is still good and it sure is. Their customer service is unrivaled. I figure this laptop will last me a long time, but when the time comes for another one I will definitely be going with these great folks again!

This review was modified by joshage5 on March 14 2017 12:15:12 AM

2017-03-10

MSI Aegis from Xotic PC!!

"Ordering this computer from xotic pc was the easiest and fastest process ive ever gone through ordering a computer and Danielle helped me with all of my questions i had along the way. the computer came in perfect shape with all the diagnostic tests screenshotted from review. Great service would buy again."

This review was modified by hukill_usn on March 14 2017 12:15:11 AM

I love my Sager laptop

"I finally pulled the trigger and ordered my new laptop through XoticPC. It is the NP8156 with an upgraded SSD- 512GB. I am really impressed with the quality of the case- metal and nice keyboard. It is super fast and works great on all of my drawing and rendering programs. The speaker sound is loud and impressive as well. The screen is bright and beautiful. I am also impressed that it stays pretty cool even when working on some complicated programs or playing games. I am not much of a gamer, but the ones I have played look really impressive. The fan is also very quiet. That was a big concern for me. I can barely hear it. XoticPC was very helpful, especially Danielle in helping me choose the right options for me. After ordering it only took 5 business days to receive. Impressive!"

This review was modified by Freg1 on March 14 2017 12:15:11 AM

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,428 merchant members.