Stores > Xotic PC

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

What is this?

2016-04-15

Researcher Review - Great Performance, Service, Bang for The Buck

"I landed with Xotic PC and SAGER through a ton of research. My old Alienware was getting a little slow and I wanted a high-performance laptop that could play the newest level of games. Fallout 4 and such. After that, it was about getting the best quality for a good price.

Xotic PC and SAGER were interesting, but I didn't have a comfort level with the brand at first. I went through online forums and eventually decided that it was worth the risk. Short answer was that it was WELL worth the risk.

Xotic PC is legitimately one of the best service sites I've been involved with for years. Professional, thoughtful, and straightforward. My SAGER gaming laptop has all the horsepower you want (yeah-yeah, it's not a PC), quality build, and it didn't come with all that bloatware crap that seems to be added to more mainstream brands.

I'd highly recommend going this route - both with Xotic PC and SAGER. Heavy-duty researcher here with no affiliation other than this is where I landed for a quality laptop and quality service. The price I paid is a premium for a premium laptop BUT it's one of the best prices compared to other premium laptops. Four months later and I'm still happy with the purchase.

Not loving the grind of Fallout 4 as much as I'd like, but you can't have everything.

This review was modified by el_queso_grande on April 15 2016 09:49:55 AM

2016-04-14

Patient vendor who took the trouble to answer my questions

"I may have been a pest of a customer - peppering their service personnel over the course of two weeks with numerous questions and followup questions. I got all of those answered very much to my satisfaction, which is partly why I gave them my business. The item took a couple weeks to manufacture and deliver (they had a backlog at the time - this vendor is very popular for good reason) but the final product was more than worth the wait."

This review was modified by Phil_S on April 14 2016 05:17:16 PM

Amazing Service

"I was looking for a place to get a gaming laptop built with my standards. So I started reading reviews about Xotic PC and thats when I made my decision. The service I received from them was great, I had some troubles with the payment but they answered all my emails in the matter of minutes and solved everything for me. Everything was perfectly packaged and in perfect condition, The computer is incredible. I didnt have problems with anything. Amazing service and I recommend it for those who want a great computer built to your standards."

2016-04-14

Very helpful service, very awesome laptop.

"I purchased a new laptop from Xotic PC back in November 2015. It was for a newer model that was releasing shortly after I purchased it, but the staff at Xotic PC were exceptionally helpful in providing me with updates on the progress of my laptop. Xotic PC was also able to perform the hardware customizations I had requested with no problems at all. When I finally received my laptop, it was well protected within its package and arrived in pristine conditions. I am very pleased with my overall experience with Xotic PC, and with the product I received from them. I would recommend Xotic PC to anyone looking for a high quality custom laptop."

Works like a dream

"I had a great time buying a new Sager laptop from Xotic PC. They had a great selection and a lot of customization options in addition to great customer service. Everything arrived on time and in perfect condition! The new laptop is fantastic and with the SSD customization option the laptop runs and boots up way faster than my old one. "

This review was modified by tacsigh on April 14 2016 11:46:19 AM

2016-04-14

Awesome service, best price!

"I can only say I'm very happy with my new laptop, they have very good service, answered to all my concerns, and my has arrived to me with no issue. I'm definitely planning to buy a new one by the end of the year ?."

This review was modified by Sergio911 on April 14 2016 10:34:37 AM

2016-04-13

Better than Expected

"Solid pricing, great customer service. Delivery time was faster than expected (though the updates on assembly didn't work). I usually use a desktop I built myself, and I ordered a gaming laptop, and I was pleasantly surprised by the performance. I'll definitely consider them for future business if I ever need another laptop."

2016-04-12

Quality Build with no problems

"Also my first purchase from a custom system builder
The laptop arrived in a reasonable amount of
time and in good order and I'm happy with the
experience so far.

This review was modified by NelsT on April 12 2016 10:03:19 PM

2016-04-11

Enjoying the machine.

"Everything was as advertised and ahead of schedule.

This review was modified by dawile on April 11 2016 01:30:17 PM

2016-04-11

Work machine with incredible horsepower!

"I bought this computer for my wife. She is a technophobe, but she's forced to work with them, because of her job. She becomes perturbed by small slowdowns and glitches. With this machine, there are none. She clicks it and it pops up, like dark magic. I've never seen her this happy with a computer. You did a great build Xotic! Thanks for the win!"

2016-04-10

Great Experience

"Great customer service and experience with the company! Computer came in perfect condition and in a timely manner!"

2016-04-10

Better than the "Brand Name" Sellers

"This was my first time purchasing a computer from a smaller company, and I feel XOTIC PC offers quality hardware at great prices compared to major manufacturers or other boutique sellers. They also have a ton of customization options which I appreciate, since I prefer to install operating systems and software myself. I was looking for a non-flashy laptop that I could use for both work and gaming, although XOTIC PC also has lots of other computers with all the bells and whistles if desired. The purchasing process was straightforward, and the shipping speed was reasonable for a customized laptop, taking a few weeks to arrive. The customer service team did a good job keeping me updated at each step of the purchasing process. My laptop is working fine without any major problems since I received it several months ago."

This review was modified by Ryan7dash7 on April 10 2016 03:35:13 PM

Great Customer Service

"Service from Xotic PC has been great! They reply in a very timely manner and really show that they care about the customer. They offer online chat, which is great for those of us who do not like to talk on the phone. I had an issue with my computer, so I contacted Xotic PC, and they quickly set up a service request and sent me a shipping label. Great customer service and prices! "

This review was modified by Noel12 on April 08 2016 06:49:09 PM

Xcellent service

"I've received nothing but quality service and product from Xotic PC. I ordered a new laptop in November, and it has worked great! Replacing an old laptop that had a habit of shutting down without my consent, I've been overjoyed to have a a powerful and functional new laptop.

The XOTIC support staff were very good about keeping me informed all throughout the process of my computer build, and were very responsive to the questions I asked. I'll definitely be recommending them to anyone I know buying a new computer.

This review was modified by MartinLCarter042 on April 08 2016 03:48:24 PM

2016-04-08

Exotic pc ..more like greatest ppl ever!!!

"Service is 11 of 10
Products and custom work 11 of 10
Any other fathomable category 11 of 10...greatest company I've ever dealt with...will Def purchase from exotic pc again and every one reading this should as well...disappointment is never in stock

This review was modified by Nero909 on April 08 2016 03:36:17 PM

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.