Stores > Xotic PC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10

2016-12-01

Awesome service and very helpful

"From the beginning they were very helpful, they called me and made sure the shipping address was correct and got it shipped to me very quickly. Once I received it, situations came up and I felt like I needed to return it and Landon was very helpful in the process buy I ended up keeping it. I love the product and will advise my friends to order from them in the future!"

This review was modified by C4star06 on December 01 2016 01:53:26 PM

Exactly What I Needed

"I was shopping for a data processing computer for work, and all the major sellers forced me into packages with expensive features I didn't need, while still lacking other powerful features I wanted. XOTIC let me customize an AMAZING machine that has literally improved my quality of life.

My laptop came bloatware free, and with several surprisingly high quality free promotional items. Customer service communication was the best I've ever seen, and packaging was exceptionally secure.

The best part is that the total cost was far less than comparable hardware from the major sellers. I highly recommend checking these guys out.

This review was modified by JaredBeiswenger on December 01 2016 01:33:03 PM

2016-12-01

Xotic PC - Great customer service and business!

"So I haven't ordered a new laptop in years, and I decided to look for my first MSI through Amazon. I compared stats for days and eventually found xoticpc on amazon. They offered exactly what I want with 256gb ssd vs 128gb and 16gb ram vs 12gb at the same price as other retailers that offered less. Definitely more bang for your buck with XOTICPC. Then I forgot to contact them about their promotion right after, but I contacted them the next day on their website and they hooked me up with their promotion swag! I will definitely be purchasing computers and computer accessories through XoticPC. I appreciate everything their customer support did!"

This review was modified by Phoenixz on December 01 2016 01:03:35 PM

2016-11-30

Excellent Service!

"I bought the MSI GE72 Apache Pro from XOTIC PC, and I was amazed at how quick they processed the order and shipped it. The laptop came in a nice package along with the loyalty bundle. I haven't had any problems so far with my laptop, and I would definitely recommend them to others!"

2016-11-26

XOTIC PC MSI Laptop

"Xotic PC was a great tool to work with when I was customizing a personal laptop with sufficient performance to match a pre-existing desktop. The MSI Stealth Pro - 4K was offered on sale with Intel's i7 6700HQ and Nvidia's 970M along with a Samsung 256GB NVMe OS drive, a 1TB data drive, and 16GB of RAM. The laptop has exceeded all expectations and Xotic PC was a reliable source for customizing the wonderful computer. The turn-around time between the order being placed and the item being shipped seemed rather long, but the product did arrive in the listed 3 weeks, no faults there."

This review was modified by GavGav98 on November 26 2016 06:43:55 PM

2016-11-26

Many Service, Much Laptop

"So I had been looking at getting a new laptop for well over a year and in my travels across the internet to find the best laptop/deal I could get XOTICPC kept popping up. Now I had read both good and bad reviews about XOTICPC, but they're laptop selection and customization was great and with the current sales going on I finally bit the bullet and got an MSI GS-60. The laptop is exactly as I ordered, the price and extras were above and beyond what I could get elsewhere, but the most pleasantly surprising thing was their service. I have ordered many things from several places in the last month and any communication to those places was like emailing a black hole so the regular, prompt and very friendly replies and updates from XOTICPC were refreshing. In a field where generally the prices are about equal, service and extras are what make a difference and these guys go the extra mile."

2016-11-24

Excellent Service!

"XoticPC has been amazing. I purchased an older model of the Aorus x5, and while being processed, a new model came out. The staff was quick to change my order so I would get the latest and best. Live chat worked extremely well, and was always speaking to a real person. I will continue to shop here and recommend them all day."

This review was modified by boisoth on November 24 2016 02:00:10 PM

2016-11-23

Blazzzing fast MSI laptop from Xotic PC...

"Always had a normal "ordinary" laptop. Decided it was time to step up my game and get a high performance laptop. Picked out a MSI GE72 Apache Pro-070. Wow, with an i7 6700, 16 Gig DDR4, 128 NVMe SSD, and a 1 TB 7.2K HDD, this laptop very fast at everything!!

Another plus was the fast delivery time, shipped Fri and had it Wed afternoon!! :-)

Thanks Jake for the correct order and everybody at Xotic PC for this KILLER laptop!!

This review was modified by DOLLARBILL48 on November 23 2016 01:31:24 PM

2016-11-23

Amazing experience

"Amazing company to shop your computers from. Xotic PC went beyond making me feel comfortable buying my laptop , they made sure to contact me before shipping to clarify a couple of misunderstand which I thought was amazing. As the days went by they kept constant communication letting me know the process of what my laptop was going through. I definitely recommend this company and I will purchase from them again. "

2016-11-22

Superb Customer Service

"Jake M worked hard to make my purchase of a MSI GS63VR STEALTH PRO 4K-021 laptop as flawless as possible. He accommodated my customization and answered all my many questions and concerns. And when we lost 1 -2 days in a tight schedule and I feared it wouldn't arrive in time for my business trip, Jake expedited the order and I received it in good condition and in plenty of time. Good going, Jake!"

This review was modified by CarlMac on November 22 2016 10:49:17 AM

Excellent Service

"Great service fast processing within a week of ordering I had my new computer would highly recommend. Both Jake and Kaelynn were very helpful and made sure my experience with xotic pc was amazing. "

This review was modified by EvanRivas on November 18 2016 08:03:05 PM

2016-11-18

My family owns 2 laptops from Xotic PC and I'm planning on buying a desktop soon too!!

"My macbook pro died about 5 months ago and I was left without a laptop. After doing some searching around the internet, I discovered Xotic PC. Their website was very easy to navigate and I like how easy it is to find a base model and then select, change or delete certain upgrades or software changes.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH XOTIC PC STAFF
The staff at Xotic PC are absolutely wonderful! They are nice, helpful and always willing to answer questions. I have talked to Travis, Emily & Jake and all 3 of them were great to deal with! So friendly and they really make you feel like they are there to help you. Technology is tricky and sometimes things can go wrong but the staff at Xotic PC are pros and are always willing to help you!

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE LAPTOPS
I bought a MSI GT72VR with TOBII technology and paid for their custom premium white glove packaging. It arrived on time and was packaged very safely! I was absolutely blown away by the not only the quality of the laptop but the specific monitor calibrations and overclocking that I had Xotic PC set up for me. The laptop runs smoothly. I've recently been playing Battlefield 1 and Gears of War 4 on it. Get about 120 FPS on Gears 4 and 100-105 FPS on BF1 (Steady, no stutter, no screen tearing)!! The only problem I've encountered is that when I recieved the laptop, the TOBII technology was not working. However, Xotic PC was extremely helpful when they found out, we have set up an RMA order and I will be sending the laptop out to MSI soon. It's most likely a manufacture problem and nothing to do with Xotic PC.

My dad purchased a Sager NP8171 (CLEVO P670RP6) for his girlfriends daughter. He has not opened it yet but it arrived safely and on time. Will update this review once she's had time to use it.

I highly recommend this company. I've just had a wonderful experience here and whenever I hear my friends are looking for a PC or laptop, I immediately tell them about Xotic PC.

I was asked to do a review but was not told what to say. They just wanted to hear what I had to say.

2016-11-18

ASUS GL752VW-GS71 Laptop, Impressive!

"I received my new laptop on Tue 15NOV16. Right out of the box i noticed compared to my Lenovo G770 which I have enjoyed for about 5 years, This ASUS was way more sturdy in design. Very solid. Plugging it in and powering it on, past the bios screen the OS booted in about 1.5 seconds. I guess once you go SSD you never go back to HDD for you OS. I had upgraded to the fastest RAM option that was offered, and the most RAM. Getting me 32GB of 3ghz RAM. With the SSD and the RAM this laptop is FAST! The clarity and colors on the display are very clear. I have noticed in games I am seeing colors that I had not noticed before. I also purchased the internal Blu-Ray burner. Which is nice. I haven't tried this out just yet. But it does play my Blu-Ray discs very nicely.
Over all I am very pleased with my purchase and have no regrets.
Oh.. also I got the 2 year extended warranty and the dead pixel warranty. I may never have to use these, but really nice to have.
Again Super pleased.

This review was modified by AzUltraClassic61 on November 18 2016 01:51:24 PM

100% SATISFACTION GURANTEED

"Firstly, I would like to thank all the members involved. I have faced several issues during the ordering process. Each one of them was clearly sorted out in a detailed manner. The staff of XOTIC PC are reliable, trustworthy and friendly. The customer service was very effective. I ordered a MSI GE62 APACHE PRO-014. Sweet deal on this very product, so I had to grab it before it was out of stock. Overall a 5/5.

Cheers.

This review was modified by ChaitanyaGurujala on November 18 2016 10:01:40 AM

Great customer service

"Staff is very friendly and comunicative, Emily take care of everything, would recommend them to anyone.

This review was modified by Mary1986 on November 18 2016 08:18:36 AM

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.