Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10

What is this?

"I bought an ASUS laptop in December around $1200 after upgrades. I had trouble just making the order. I had to send emails and call several times to fnd out if they were going to complete my order even after my acount had already been charged.
Just a few weeks after I got it I was not impressed with the upgrades, the keyboard would stop working, and I was told I would get a free windows 8 up grade. I was not told about how to get the upgrade and with the problems I requested my money back. After a few email exchanges I stoped recieving replies.
After complaining I finaly got a refund for the windows 8 restore disk I bought thinking I would be able to get windows 8. I am still in the process of getting it fixed. The last I heard I have to send it to ASUS but if I do that they will remove all upgrades and send it to me the way it left the factory. I was told to remove the itmes myself to save time sending it to XOTIC and if I send it to XOTIC I have to pay for shipping and wait longer.
The keyboard stoped working while taking an online quiz so the next day I had to explain to my professor why I was not able to finish the quize on a new laptop I just bought from XOTIC PC.
Yeah the guy at XOTIC is nice but he keeps giving me the run around and it is costing me time and money. I will never go back to XOTIC and I will tell everyone I know (that I havent already).

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-19-2013

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear of this issue with the customers keyboard. Since initial contact from this customer we have been aggressively engaged to help this customer with his keyboard issue. This included replying to this customer often times within minutes of his emails and outside of business hours to ensure we were moving forward with a resolution to his issue as soon as possible. It is unfortunate our efforts with this customer are not being recognized. This customer was always replied to when emails were sent to our Service Team. We provided detailed instructions on our website how to redeem the Windows 8 Upgrade with the manufacturer of the laptop (ASUS) that was providing the Windows 8 promotion.”

"This product has far surpassed any expectation that i had. I couldn't be happier with my choice of re seller also. they were very thorough in letting my know exactly what i could be expecting. they even checked up on my to ask it everything was good. i only had one minor problem with the pc that didn't affect anything at all and they offered to help me replace it. "

"I spent a long time on the internet looking for a gaming laptop that was affordable before I stumbled upon XOTIC PC's selection of Sager laptops. Their customer care was extremely helpful and friendly, and the company delivered a great product at an awesome price. I've had this laptop for 3 months now with no issues, and these guys get nothing but praise from me."

"Ordered a beastly customized laptop from Xotic PC. All of the customization options I selected were done relatively quickly and the laptop shipped without delay. When contacted, customer service representatives responded promptly and politely, and never failed to come up with a solution to problems faced with shipping. "

"I purchased 2 Asus gaming laptop computers on July 11, 2011. One of them had a defective keyboard and so I shipped it back to XoticPC and because of the trouble they included a free memory upgrade to 16gb which was very nice. The replacement they sent for me also had some keyboard issues and track pad issues but I was tired of not having a computer so I decided to keep it for now and RMA it to Asus at a later time.
A year and half goes by and I'm on my 4th RMA because Asus can't fix my laptop but not only that,this time they have no idea where my laptop is and cant find it. They give me the run around for 2 weeks telling me over and over again to call back in 24-48 hours for an update. At this point they lost my laptop and wont admit to it and are stalling. If I let them have their way I know MONTHS will go by and I still wont see my laptop.I put in complaint tickets and escalation after escalation but Asus doesn't care at all or respond back.
1 email from Xotic PC did the trick to fix everything. Even after a year and a half after buying the laptop from them they still had my back and after sending the initial email concerning my issue Tanner@XoticPC got back to me within the hour telling me he will be in charge of this case. The next day he already cut through all the red tape and got word that they will be setting up a replacement for me. He even went as far as to negotiate the replacement for me resulting in the newer upgraded model as a replacement, the g75VW-ds72 which was still retailing for about &1900.00! Asus was somewhat slow with actually mailing out my replacement which took about a full week but Tanner@xotic was emailing them everyday pushing them all the while sending me at least 1 daily update a day without me having to lift a finger or call Asus directly myself.
When the New computer came to my door it was finally perfect with no obvious defects and I stand one happy customer.
Tanner@XoticPC got done in 1 day what I could not in 2 weeks or potentially longer. He was fast, professional and emailed me on a daily basis whether or not there was an update to give at all. That means a lot to me so that I know whats going on. Shopping through XoticPC was the best decision I ever made and the quality and service they provide even after they have my money added tremendous value to my purchase.
I would definitively shop with XoticPC again for my future laptop needs and recommend them to my friends.
Thanks Tanner@XoticPC!!!

"I was very happy with the overall service for my order. The speed of replies was very prompt and they were very helpful with questions. I have already referred them to a co-worker and will use them again when the time comes to upgrade/replace this purchase.

"XoticPC had been a wonderful company to purchase computers from. Their agents guided me through the process of purchasing the unit from them and it arrived in perfect condition. As time goes and I get to use it, the system worked like a charm and I've never had such a wonderful computer like this."

"Great experience with Xotic Pc. I ordered my laptop towards the end of the holiday season and didn't expect it to get shipped so fast. Customer service always kept me up to date and informed of my laptops progress. The computer was shipped and packed safely. The laptop works great. I'm an audio engineer and a gamer and the sager 9150 is amazing at both. Thank you Xotic Pc. I Will definitely come back to you guys when I need a new custom laptop. "

"Spent about 2k on a computer and I got what I paid for this thing is a beast I've stressed tested it any way I could think of and hasn't failed me yet. It's pretty durable as well I've travelled with it half way around the world a few times and haven't had any problems yet. Great company that will give you a quality product. Their people are real friendly and super helpful if you have any questions or problems."

"The customer service is awesome, they replied very fast to all my emails, they always solved my questions very fast and easy.

I'll buy my next computer with them. They have very good service and very good prices.

modified review This review was modified by BernardoPL on March 13 2013 11:52:25 AM

"Excellent service from XoticPC. No hassles, and you get what you want from them. Very helpful if you need advice when choosing components...I highly recommend using their LiveChat. They were quick to make and deliver my PC which was surprising since I ordered it right before Christmas. They also are good about following up and making sure you're satisfied. I highly recommend them. "

"Good customer service.. replaced a RAM chip for free for me. Will shop here again and recommend to friends/family."

"This company is amazing. I ordered my laptop in the fall. It worked great for a while, and I was happy with it. Eventually, something unfortunate began to occur: fan problems. This wasn't their fault, but Eric F. did everything he could to help me through email. Eventually they sent me a new fan, free of charge, so that I wouldn't have to go without my laptop (which I need daily for school). I can't thank Eric enough for helping me with this problem. I recommend XoticPC to anyone who is looking to buy a new desktop or laptop. You won't be disappointed."

"Easy to use website with the best prices of any website or retail store I've found. On top of that, great customer service and fast shipping. Not sure I could ask for more."

"When I ordered my new PC, I accidentally selected a few wrong components. However, I emailed them shortly after and they fixed all the components before the computer shipped out at no additional charge. The product arrived safe, sound, and perfectly built. I was very impressed with their customer service as well. Definitely will be a returning customer, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new computer."

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.