Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2015-04-22

"My new system is working great! 15 seconds from pressing the power button to using my laptop. I was very happy with the information that Xoticpc provided me from putting in the order through delivery of the system."

2015-04-22

"I'm about to order my fourth laptop from Xotic PC. The company is easy to deal with. The prices are good and what really makes me love them is all the customization that I can do. "

2015-04-22

"I had a very pleasant experience with XoticPC, their customer service was always available to speak to me and help me solve any issues that came up. The sales people are very knowledgeable and I learned a lot about the proper configuration of my laptop for the uses I wanted it for. I highly recommend them, and will shop here again for my future computer needs."

2015-04-20

"Hi my name is Brandon Shields and I purchased a Sager NP8278-S from Xotic PC for my first time back in November and I couldn't of been more happy.

I learned about Xotic PC awhile ago through their Youtube channel. After watching several of their videos of their well built laptops I felt I should really look into them. My first gaming computer/laptop I had purchased was from Best Buy back in 2009. It was a ASUS G73SW. It wasn't too long until the problems arose and I knew it was just Best Buy and their bull.

After the troubles I've had from Best Buy and the awesome reviews I had seen on Xotic PC along with their YouTube videos I felt I should give them a shot.

First thing, the options in customizing your computer are endless. I appreciate this. It allows you to cut that extra fat in your system and truly make it your own. I added 2TB in my Sager, 16gb of ram and a Nvidia 970m.

The second thing I enjoy about Xotic PC was their customer response after you place your order. Everyone treats you like a human being and keeps you in the loop on the status of your computer. They really do an amazing job with customer service and I couldn't be more happy with it.

Finally comes the computer itself. I enjoy how they shipped it, it came well protected and ready to last. The craftsmanship on my computer is beyond excellence. Xotic PC has really set the standard in custom computers and I suggest you go give them a try. I know I will. They have earned a customer for life.

2015-04-19

"XoticPC offers a diversity of products through a solid website. Where they really shine, however, is in customer service. I have always received prompt, informed replies from their service team. I am highly satisfied with them overall."

2015-04-18

"Excellent Laptop. Can't beat it."

2015-04-16

"The customer service was great made many changes to my order and made many mistakes with my final order which they greatly helped me resolve. Shipping was faster than expected and have had no issue with my laptop. "

2015-04-16

"Purchased a Sager through Xotic and had some build quality issue with it (Sager's fault, not Xotic's). They were very helpful getting me through the RMA process. "

2015-04-15

"Bought the MSI CX61 2PC-499 from Xotic, great computer setup.. good for playing video games/streaming.. you name it, very affordable. Customer service is outstanding! You can customize your computer setup through Xotic also, whatever setup you buy you can customize it to your needs!"

2015-04-15

"Excellent company. Quick communication. Would recommend to anyone."

2015-04-15

"XoticPC service has been stellar on my latest order, like always. It's my second time buying a laptop from them, and most likely my next order will be with them again."

2015-04-15

"Xotic's customer service has been great to me, albeit a minor disconnect between the workers. I ordered my laptop during a time when they were giving a free promotional 30gb flash drive. I originally never received this, emailed one of the Xotic team members and was told they would contact their sales team and ensure that when their new shipment of flash drives arrives I would receive one. Several weeks later I attempted to contact the same associate who originally told me they would contact sales to get me a drive. When I emailed this person their account was no longer active meaning they probably no longer worked at Xotic. I then contacted someone else on the Xotic team and was told these drives were while supplies last and would NOT be receiving one. I was disappointed but this was not a huge deal for me considering the falling prices of external storage. I did however receive the flash drive a week or so later which I was happy about. Also during the shipment of my laptop I made sure several times they would be shipping to a specific address and was told several times that it would ship to this address only to later see the shipping address they had marked when the item actually shipped was the address I didn't want them to ship to, only to eventually see the package arrive at the address I had originally requested it to ship to which is what I wanted. In conclusion it seems like Xotic does what they are asked and are diligent about getting what their customers want, even if they aren't displaying this or if it looks like there has been some confusion. However my experience with Xotic has been great and would refer them as a reseller to a friend. You can't go wrong with Xotic's service and products are great as well."

2015-04-15

"Very happy with the service i received through Xoticpc. i had to make a couple payments instead of a bulk sum and they were able to make that happen, all of my questions were promptly answered with thorough answers. for the customer service alone i would recommend Xoticpc. i plan on doing business with them again in the future and will be recommending them to any family or friends i know in the market for a pc ."

2015-04-15

"They have awesome support."

2015-04-14

"This is the only way to buy a computer. You can now get literally exactly what you want in a PC!! Total customization, and awesome prices. They communicated with me throughout the entire process, and exceeded my expectations in every way."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,384 merchant members.