Stores > Xotic PC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10

What is this?

"Xotic were great. Not only did they provide with a way to fully customize my machine, but they did it with a very competitive price and good service and shipping. Their online and email support staff were helpful and to the point. Highly recommended. "

"Excellent staff, great support, best service. I had a breeze selecting the pc I wanted and no trouble with shipping (I'm in Florida, USA). I was kept alert immediately with great support from their staff. Highly recommended to everyone. The computer prices vary from low to high. In my case, I had a low cost pc."

"My PC is running great, no problems at all and it has exceeded my expectations. I would say that I am very happy with the computer that XOTIC built for me. As for customer service, they all have been wonderful and their website is easy to navigate. During my laptop's production, i received nearly daily updates on the progress of the build, and was offered a great workaround to avoid extra taxes. I have and will continue to recommend their services to those i know in the market for a new computer, and will be returning myself when it's time for an upgrade."

""xoticpc.com is crap!!! I received my computer in almost "beat up" condition and yet they claimed it as brand new. There were scratches on the LCD screen and the back tray looks like it has been torn apart. I immediately requested a full refund. Instead of a full refund like I had expected, they took off 15% of refunded price. And what's worse is that they made up some bullshit excuses saying that it was my fault for receiving the computer in that condition...like WTF? For what ever valid and logical reason you give them, they will throw it back at you and blame everything fault on you to avoid giving you a full refund. Very untrustworthy and very unprofessional. I would highly not recommend anyone using this fraudulant company unless you are absolutely sure you want to deal with computers that comes all scratched up and not receiving a full refund after you legitimately stated your case.

UPDATE: They agreed to give some sort of refund, but still isn't a full refund. Although I am not satisfied with the condition of their product and subsequently holding me responsible for it, I will give them credit for making an effort to work things out with their customers. Most other companies won't do that so props to their customer service.

"great service. loved the laptop."

"I bought a Scourge V2 Stage 3 from XOTICPC. I would buy from them again in a heart beat. Excellent Computer! Great Service! Very good price (I checked a reputable local Portland OR PC shop using same specs. and they were a lot more expensive). I have to admit, the concept of direct wiring money from my bank (to get discount price) had me a bit nervous. My order took just over a month to complete and ship. XOTICPC's BBB rating was A- at the time of my purchase, but I would give them an A+. The only down side (and this would apply to any internet PC order) is UPS handling. UPS's tracking system is great; but there's no such thing as "kid gloves" at UPS. "

"As of 4/4/2014 am revising my review for second time! It's gone from one star to five! And perhaps the best testimonial that Xotic pc one of the rare companies where customer feedback and satisfaction still matters. My original disappointment was caused by fact that service stop responding and left me without os key. Since then Josh reached out to me with every effort to fix this having gone far beyond and above from simple apology. I would say honestly this is a first time in my life where a negative experience has gone to good one in a level that am more than happy to make another purchase from Xotic in future. Thank You Josh! "

"Xotic PC is amazing. Their selection and customization options have no competition. This is the second laptop I purchased from them and will most likely not be my last! I bought a Sager np9390 fully maxed out. They did a great job with the customizations and the temps are cool and even.

I HIGHLY recommend them.

"I bought my Gigabyte P34G when it came on from Xotic PC. The price for service was almost the same as some of the other custom PC online retailers, just slightly better. What set it apart was the great customer service that came along with it. They answered my questions in very quickly, and when I was buying my PC, they helped me stack multiple discounts and free shipping. The computer also came to me more than a week a head of schedule, so that was nice. I'd buy from here again."

"I've been able to max out every game with the computer I bought (NP8375 w/ amd radeon hd 8970m) was a great computer for the price I paid, and I don't have to buy a new computer when I want a more powerful one, it's fully upgrade-able.

My order came in earlier than expected (It came in one week with a 2 week minimum IIRC) and the help service was very reliable.

"At the time I was looking to buy a powerful laptop, and found Xotic PC with their wonderful selection and extreme customization.

I've ordered a laptop and got a reply that the specific model would take time till it is in stock, the email said I should contact them if I want to change my order (or leave it as is).

When calling customer service, the guy knew exactly which model I was talking about, and suggested a similar model they currently do have in stock. I took his suggestion and I have to say I'm very happy with the choice I've made, which was made possible by Xotic PCs' knowledgeable and friendly staff!

Throughout all my interaction with them, I've found out how smooth and professional the experience of buying a computer can be.

Great company, can't wait to buy from them again :)

"Their service team is fast and friendly. I was able to complete my order with no problems and receive it exactly as advertised. I looked at other places but none offered the customization and price like XOTIC PC."

"I received the laptop in a timely manner and it was as expected, VERY AWESOME!. It runs amazingly and is exactly what I expected from xoticpc. This is actually my 2nd laptop from xoticpc.com. The first laptop I had purchased through a friend in California. At the time I thought I was not able to purchase and ship to my place of residence.

My second laptop which is this one (#81742 ASUS G750JX-RB71), was purchased by me, and the people who helped me were excellent, I was truly excited that it was possible for me to purchase this laptop and have it shipped to the Northern Mariana Islands at a fairly affordable cost. Each moment of the process for the order, I was updated via email and they kept me informed of any changes. I must commend xoticpc on having the very best in service and quality of staff and product.

Keep it up =)

I am an IT Coordinator for several programs in the community, and an avid gamer. I often recommend that anyone who wants to purchase the best in laptops and computer systems, that they check you guys out, and definitely buy from xoticpc.

I only wish there was more stars to add to this rating.

"Good. I am satisfied with the serves."

"I bought an MSI GE70 20E-017US and let me tell you that it was the best choice I have ever done when buying a pc. Xotic Pc has the cheapest price out there and the communication with the customer service is great. The shipping was extremely fast and the computer performance is in another level, my friends in the university can’t even believe the computer I have and the pricing, because they have more expensive ones and are not even with mine. I can play Titanfall easily in insane without any problem, is a great pc for gaming, for viewing Blu-ray movies, editing videos and computer programming. Best place to buy a great computer that it will last a life time."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.