Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10

What is this?

"Excellent service. sales rep responded very fast to both emails and calls. i haven't received this much attention from a computer reseller ever. tech support was amazing as well. i was automatically attended by a knowledgeable person. the sales team was also very knowledgeable and answered ever question i could throw at them. overall one if not the best experience ever!"

"I am very happy with my Sager gaming laptop. I haven't had any problems with my laptop that would fall on the responsibility of the manufacturer. Xotic PC's Customer Service Department personnel were extremely helpful throughout my purchasing process. I will definitely purchase all of my future PCs from Xotic PC! Thanks guys!
V/R,
D. Williams

"The PC is great. I've had no serious issues, and any problems I did have weren't because of Xotic's service, it was usually a Windows issue or something they wouldn't have caused anyway.

Customer service was great, I had a some problems during the ordering status but I got them solved extremely quickly with their staff.

I have no complaints, I got exactly what I ordered with no issues.

"Excellent communication and follow up through the build process. Will be back. "

"I have placed several orders from Xotic PC and have always had great experiences with the service they deliver. I had one issue with the hardware I purchased from them but they quickly pointed me in the correct direction to get it resolved. One thing that I really appreciate is that they always deliver the computer to me before they promised it. Way to over deliver. I will definitely be back to order my computers from them in the future."

"Tanner did a great job helping me to build my system, this guys are awesome. Will shop again there any time and will recommend any time."

"When I stumbled across XOTIC PC looking to buy a gaming laptop I was surprised how competitive their prices are. I looked at Dell, Origin, Falcon, Toshiba, etc. XOTIC PC prices and choices for upgrades are very good. The laptop I ordered with all the options I was looking for was several hundred dollars less then other sites and with free shipping. There was no hidden charges and the estimated delivery date was on time. I recommended this site to anyone looking to buy a computer."

"i bought a gaming laptop from xotic around Christmas of 2012 i received it some time in January. the laptop has been fantastic and i have not had one problem out of it yet, i also ordered the custom skinning for my laptop which add some time to my build but it came out awesome and i really love having something that stand out form the rest. the person i ordered my laptop with was Hutsady, he was great. my laptop had a snag here and there with the skinning process but Hutsady was always there when i had a question he always responded very quickly to my e-mails and live chat request, was very polite and would go and check on my laptop for me and come back with the answers to my questions i would highly recommend this company and there services. "

"I am very pleased with the service and support I received on my purchases from Xotic PC. One of my orders was delayed due to an issue that was found during burn-in testing. While the order was delayed I appreciated the testing to ensure that I received a quality product. Also, the customer service team was very helpful with the ordering process.

"I purchased a Sager NP9130 from XoticPC back in late January. The laptop performs amazingly. I was recommended this brand of laptop as well as the site from a friend. I was told that Sager was a great company if you were geared towards gaming. I am an avid gamer but as well as a student that does a lot of CAD work, so I was in the market for something that could handle the latest games as well as the latest cad software. And XoticPC was able to answer this with providing a fully customizable Sager laptop with a price that cannot be beat by other mainstream providers like ASUS, Dell, or HP. I am a devoted ASUS fan but the design of the Sager laptop is so simple yet houses, one hell of a PC. So the answer was simple when trying to find a laptop on XoticPC. I would definitely recommend anyone trying to get a gaming laptop to check out Sager on XoticPC for great prices as well as selection for custom laptops."

"I normally do not take the time to post a review, however I take customer service very serious. When I my machine had an issue which required some complex warranty consideration, Xotic has provided a solution. "

"I purchased 2 Sager NP9370's about 3 months ago, fully customized to my liking. The customer service reps were very friendly, and I had no issues talking with them throughout the entire order process. Before ordering from XoticPC, I'd never really heard of them except from a few different forums. After looking at the different reviews, and looking on the site myself, I knew I'd found the perfect site to order the laptops. I definitely recommend XoticPC to everyone that needs a great gaming computer."

"Great laptop and desktop seller with a very easy to use site. Allows for a lot of customization of the products, all with fairly reasonable prices. Building, customization, and shipping all happened fairly quickly (within about a week), and the computer arrived in great condition, and still works wonderfully. I'll definitely be coming back in the future."

"Xotic PC is an amazing company. From the very beginning they helped me step by step through my purchase. When I had any questions a simple chat with one of there reps cleared everything up! You will get the best value for your money! The Sager laptop I built should have cost so much more than I bought it for.

I will admit, I was a bit skeptical about my purchase in the beginning because I have never heard of Sager or Xotic PC until a friend recommended me. I have had my Laptop going on 4 months now and couldn't be happier! This thing is a beast. and Xotic PC made it happen. You guys definitely gained a returning customer!!

-Dino

"Overall I have to say I am extremely pleased with the level of service Xotic PC has given me. There were a few bonuses that I did not sign up for that came with the PC I was purchasing for a given price bracket that I received unexpectedly.

On top of that the interaction I had with the service was very good, we solved problems quickly and efficiently and I didn't have to go through any automated processed and was able to talk to a person immediately (huge bonus to me, I hate those automated phone systems).

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.