Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10

What is this?

"The company was excellent in their service and the product matched the service"

"I was searching all over for custom built laptops. I came across XoticPC. I was excited you could customize the laptop with so many different options. I will never buy a laptop anywhere else."

"This is the best laptop I have ever owned. I will definintly be ordering from XoticPC again when my new laptop becomes outdated."

"Buying a serious high-end computer is not a small endeavor. It's a commitment of a lot of time, money, and energy. Weighing oft-ethereal pros and cons of different components, trying to find the cheapest prices while still maintaining quality customer service...it's hard.

And there is nothing so stressful in the world as trying to decide whether to just go for something cheaper and pray that it arrives in working condition and won't suddenly break, so that you don't have to suffer through the eternal torment which is customer service.

And it's exactly because that situation is so awful that I'm writing this review for XOTIC. I had no problems with them whatsoever, getting good (and more importantly fast) feedback throughout the entire ordering, customizing, and delivery. Even in my discussions with them after they already have my money, they have been nothing but understanding, fast, and responsive.

Add to that the fact that my laptop was customized and skinned excellently, and that their prices were on-par with or cheaper than the others out there, and you can see why I'm gushing a bit in this review.

If you're looking to buy a new computer, please do yourself a favor and shop around. But once you've done that, remember this review and come back and buy from these guys. When you're on the phone with customer service after something goes awry, you'll be glad you did.

"I purchased a Sager NP9370. The laptop has been great! It's the best laptop I've ever seen/used/owned. And Xotic PC was very helpful and professional.
If I ever need another laptop, I'll go through Xotic again. I've already recommended Sager laptops, and Xotic pc to all my friends.

"Xotic PC was made my purchase very pleasant. Their staff does a commendable job making you feel that your every purchase matters and you have a relationship with them as a customer. I, along with many others I am sure, have gotten all too accustomed to the disconnected automated side of shopping online. When ordering items costing the equivalent of several working weeks of your life it is very comforting to have human interaction and someone on the other end assuring you that you are getting what you're paying for. There were a few issues while ordering that were quickly and pleasantly resolved. I would recommend Xotic PC to anyone looking to get into a mobile pc, or replace a tired antiquated laptop."

"Overall I am very satisfied with my Sager NP9370, as well as the service provided by XOTIC PC. I have a very positive outlook about Xotic and would recommend them to my friends and probably buy another computer from you if I had the need. The only negative aspect about the whole transaction is that it took a while longer than expected to receive my computer, part of the reason I am sure was that it had to be dropped shipped from Sager themselves. Other than that there are no issues."

"Excellent experience, customer service was very helpful and discovered an issue with the product before shipping it out, and made sure I had a working piece of hardware when shipped. Very competitive pricing and service!"

"I ordered my laptop 2 weeks ago. It had small wireless ac card customization, but they still did not ship it after a week. I asked them after the first week if I could cancel the order, but they said they were going to charge me 3% restocking fee even though I was told that they did not start working on the laptop. I need this laptop for my classes, and I did not think it would take so long in getting here.

UPDATE: They immediately fixed the issue after taking notice of this review and shipped my laptop. They care a lot about the image of their company.

"I've bought two laptops from Xotic PC, both of which have exceeded expectations. They have great customer service at competitive prices."

"Xotic pc offers great items I am very pleased with my Asus laptop that I bought. Also I had a issue with my debit card being accepted but they helped me get through it. I would advocate buying your next machine from xotic pc."

"XoticPC is considered by many to be THE source for high-end PCs and related equipment. My most recent purchase was a Sager NP9150/Clevo P150EM, a very popular gaming system, and I ran into some technical difficulties with the credit card I was using, and more kept popping up, making the process take much longer than expected. This was entirely my credit card company's fault, however, and I was impressed with the patience with which the staff dealt with my order. I have been recommending XoticPC to all of my friends, (or at least the ones who could appreciate a high-end gaming laptop), and I certainly plan on buying my next future-proof laptop there."

"XOTIC PC staff was very helpful, knowledgeable, and courteous the entire time. I had a great overall experience, and I'm definitely going to order from them again. Thanks to Derek for assisting me before, during, and after my purchase."

"First off I'd like to say that I was very pleased with the customer support. They were very patient with me while I was making my purchase. I bought the pc when I was deployed overseas, which I still currently am, and can say that it was a very painless process. Although it wasn't shipped directly to my APO(although it could have been, it was more of a bank issue) it still arrived safely to where it was shipped.
Secondly I would like to add that the quality of the site is excellent in that it is user friendly, I had no problem nevogating around it when looking at my cart, or comparing products. I plan to use Xotic for future purchases.
Lastly, I will add that when unboxing, nothing was broken, and everything that I had purchased was in the box. In perfect condition.

"The service I received was excellent. I was ordering a custom rig with no OS, and a member of their team contacted me to make sure my order was complete and that I indeed did not need an OS installed. I appreciate the extra step of that confirmation to make sure I wasn’t shooting myself in the foot with the configuration I requested. The machine showed up just as I had ordered, and the shipping and packaging were just great."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.