Stores > Xotic PC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10

2014-06-29

"My experience with XoticPC was really great. I have ordered a laptop for myself and was very happy with communication from the team. Everything was done in a timely manner and I was receiving updates every step of the way. The package arrived undamaged and packed very well. I did have an issue of my Internet connection dropping every couple of hours and after contacting XoticPC my problem was solved. Really great team of people who strive to make it perfect for you. I really appreciate those guys! Definitely will come back and highly recommend to people who are thinking about buying computer from them!

Regards,
V.D.

2014-06-26

"If you're a "gamer" moving around from place to place, a "gaming" laptop is a convenient thing to have so I decided on a set of specs and started searching.

XoticPC by far was the best in terms of price and quality, not to mention customer service. Best of all though, is the customization they offer. Other resellers simply don't put in as much effort as XoticPC. They aim to get you what you want, how you want it, and for the best price. With XoticPC, your machine wont be just another model, same as a million others, it will be your very own, one of a kind, customized machine both inside and out. Additionally, they offer some nice free stuff (not the junky free stuff you might expect).

Every step of the way there was someone who knew what they were doing, just waiting to help you resolve whatever problem came up. Customer support was friendly, and they even offered to split up payments if necessary.

It's been about a year now and I can say that my machine still runs like new. I couldn't be happier. Should I need another in the future, XoticPC is the first place I'll look.

2014-06-26

"I worked with Josh at Xotic PC to build me an MSI GS60 Laptop. When my bank was difficult, he changed my payment method to VISA and upgraded my shipping to overnight. Xotic PC was able to build me a system with custom specs and ship it the very next day. Awesome service."

2014-06-26

"I'm a software engineer and I needed a good system for both work and gaming. I found the Xotic PC web site extremely easy to use to find and customize my new rig. Once I placed my order, the folks at Xotic PC kept in constant touch, updating me on the status of my order until the day I received it."

2014-06-25

"Great place to purchase laptops from budget to high end. Quality products and services makes me a repeat customer for them."

2014-06-21

"I was searching a lot of websites to find a new laptop for college. I spent days and days trying to find the right laptop, and eventually found someone suggesting XoticPC. I went to their website to check out their vast collection and after many more days, I ended up picking one out. After I ordered it with all of the little extras I wanted (custom skin, diamond thermal compound, Prey support, etc.) I ended up getting updates via email from them every couple of days. They gave me the actual people's names of who was working on it as my laptop went throughout the different stages of design. If I had any questions all I had to do was ask and they'd respond by the end of the day. Their 5-star service allowed me to order my laptop quickly and painlessly while still allowing me to get all of the little detailed perfections I wanted on my machine. I will most definitely be coming back to them anytime I need anything computer related."

2014-06-20

"In addition to having a rather user friendly site to set up orders, I have yet to encounter staff while ordering online that came off as friendly and helpful as the folks at Xotic PC. The product was excellent as well, couldn't be happier with technology that exists today!"

2014-06-19

"I'm glad I purchased my first laptop from Xotic PC. They were really fast with the ordering process, and very responsive to any issues that I might have regarding my purchase. If you are looking for a custom built laptop builder, look no further than Xotic."

2014-06-19

"All flash and no substance - that's them. I send my Laptop back for exchange (they refused to pay for return shipping - I lost $25), they didn't process a return for a week until I called and yelled at them, it took them 3 hours to find laptop I sent to them. RMA has NO idea which returns came in and which didn't. I placed another order, agreeing that the credit from return will apply to new purchase, so they can get money faster and start working on it faster. Instead of applying the credit to the order they refunded it to my credit card. Obviously, departments do NOT talk with each other. Now I have to place an order again and wait another week while they built the machine. Except they DID NOT. The money never came to the credit card. They promise "to take care of you even after the purchase" then, when you call in 3 days, they do not remember who you are claiming that they talk to "Thousands of people a day" and "can't be expected to remember you";. (that would be DEREK). Not only it is VERY rude it is a lie - they do NOT have the volume they claim. Their prices are same as competition. Their customer service is horrible. One department doesn't know what another is doing even though both are dealing with the same order. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. They talk about prices - which are the same as competition. They talk about customer service - it is worst I had experienced in last 20 years. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM THEY WASTE YOUR TIME. The fish rots from the head - the management of the company obviously has no idea what is going on and how the customers who are purchasing 2K worth of laptops are treated.

UPDATE. One of their top manager contacted me. They are working to resolve the issue. Hopefully all will be made well.

UPDATE Number 2. Josh T, one of the top 3 guys in the company got personally involved with this. PROBLEM SOLVED. THANK YOU A+++. I just wish he didn't have to be involved and that the guys below him would have avoided the problem.

2014-06-19

"XoticPc has been very responsive and helpful in my past and current orders. Their have been situations where some things went under the radar that should have been tested (like missing drivers for a fully prepped laptop or some thermal paste not applied properly). But I guess I am just one of the lucky ones, haha.

I always say its not about screwing up, we are all human. It's about finding a solution after the screw up and XoticPC is great at that. They ensured that any issue was resolved at any juncture and they have always ensured that I was left happy when a solution was provided.

I would recommend Xoticpc on their service alone, because they don't leave their customers out in the cold, even when they make mistakes.

2014-06-18

"Purchased a customized laptop ASUS N550JV-DB71 in January. I was very impressed with the performance and quality of the product and excellent service from Xotic PC. Delivery was prompt and the customer service very helpful. I would highly recommend Xotic PC"

2014-06-18

"My Clevo-based system arrived as promised and has been working great for 6 months so far. There were a couple things about the system I didn't understand, but a contact at Xotic PC checked on those and clarified them promptly.

The XoticPC rep did direct me here to resellerratings.com, but only after I'd already told them I was very happy with the system, so it's not like they nagged me about unilaterally or anything.

2014-06-17

"Upon buying my gaming laptop from Xotic PC, I was pleased with the customization menu they have available. It showed that the team knew what they were doing and reassured me to continue my purchase. I choose a few modifications and listed specific requirements for my product. The Xotic PC team did just as I wanted, they switched a few components and re-installed windows to my specifications.
Shipping was quick, even with the standards ground shipping. The gaming laptop was not damaged, I received all the components with my order.
Throughout the event of purchasing my laptop, I had to contact Xotic PC about payment method and the team responded extremely quickly. I was amazed that during Holiday season around New Year, I was still talking to real people.

Xotic PC is a reliable computer seller who know and provide customer satisfaction.

2014-06-17

"XOTIC PC was very helpful with my purchase of a new laptop! The customer service is great and their quality is superb! I ordered my first gaming laptop with them and could not be happier with their detailed step-by-step building and shipment process. Ordering from XOTIC PC was a good choice on my end!"

2014-06-17

"I am extremely satisfied with the service i received form XOTIC PC. I ordered a gaming laptop from them and shipping service was great. It appeared on time with no harm. I had one problem with promotional game codes not being included, but they helped fix that in a week or so. Will definitely purchase from again."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.