• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

What is this?

2013-12-18

"I ordered two laptops from Xotic PC. I was able to slightly customize both laptops with the specs that I wanted. One laptop had a custom skin made that turned out great! Both laptops run perfectly several months later. I definitely recommend them."

2013-12-17

"Exceptional service and amazing computers at the best price in the industry. "

2013-12-16

"i decided to order from xotic based on the reviews here, but based on my experience so far, i'm wondering if that was a wise choice. i placed my order on dec. 2nd and chose the secured payment option. the order processed right away and was told to await for payment instructions, which was fine since their website said as much about the process. i got the final price three days later, and i immediately mailed a check for the full amount and a copy of my id, which they received on the 10th. their instructions at that point were to "Please allow up to 24 hours to process your payment and please monitor your email for future updates" - their words. well, 5 days go by and i hear nothing. i emailed them on the 15th asking about the status of my order, and they finally responded on the 16th with further instructions (submit copy of canceled check). that would be fine, but i logged into my checking account today and the check is still uncashed, which means they've been sitting on it for nearly a week! on top of that, i just got a message stating that the $50 discount for orders over $1250 was erroneously applied to my order, so now that has to be charged to my credit card, which means more cost and delay. my guess is because it applies only to single systems. however, i am buying 2 laptops and spending around $1400, and since their own ordering system accepted the discount, i don't think it's fair to spring that on me two weeks after having placed my order. unfortunately, in my view they just haven't been very proactive in keeping me informed or handling things

the bottom line: two weeks have gone by since initial order placement. they have my check and a credit card authorization, but i'm still no closer to receiving the systems and the total price just went up by $50. overall prices and customization are good, but the order process/customer service leave something to be desired. i can't speak as to the quality of the products, but my hope is that it will be good, and i'll provide an update when i receive them.

UPDATE: I was contacted by Lindsey to address my concerns. She apologized and acknowledged that the order process and communication didn't go as smoothly as possible. Her proposed solutions - restore the discount and add free rush shipping as a bonus - have resolved the situation to more than my satisfaction. Thanks Lindsey!"

2013-12-16

"Changed my rating atm as a sign of good faith for XoticPC to fix my problems, will update in the future."

2013-12-16

"I bought an Asus N76 more than half a year ago from Xotic and I've been very pleased since. This is not a model that is easy to find even in the high tech mecca in which I live. They provided all the features that I needed in this PC.

I also have had a small handful of issues which Tanner at Xotic helped me through quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend them for their products and service."

2013-12-16

"This company is a great company to deal with .. I was extremely pleased with the computer they
Built for me asus gw75 w/3D...the blue backlit keyboard and the back display in blue looks
like my computer is a fighter jet taking off... so many friends and strangers at my local
McDonald's have stopped to ask where I got the killer setup ... I tell them
XOTIC PC... They rock!! "

2013-12-14

"I ordered a custom Sager NP7370 from Xotic, and was very pleased with the results. I asked for them to install a custom wireless card, a second hard drive, and to put the hard drives in a raid array. After they had all my information, discount choices, and check, processing and shipping were very fast. They kept in constant contact with me all the way through the process, and they even made sure I knew what I was getting into when I asked for no pre-installed OS. I had initially gone with Xotic PC for their prices (a laptop similar to mine would have been more than double the price at Razer), but I became more impressed with their quality of service. After I had gotten time to use it, they sent me an email asking for comments. Most everything worked perfectly, but I mentioned that the fan often used more force than was necessary and was very loud. The Xotic service representative I spoke with actually became invested in the issue and got into communication with Sager about it. Sager took a long time to respond, but the representative was persistent, and eventually Sager passed along custom bios files that would fix the issue. Now my laptop is quieter than ever. I have never heard of another company going through so much trouble for one customer, especially getting a custom bios for a simple fan issue.

Overall, I am beyond pleased. Any pre-built computer I desire in the future, I will buy from Xotic PC."

2013-12-12

"Absolutely fantastic. I got the product, and not only had my immediate issue addressed promptly, but without any further issues. I love my computer, and use it pretty much whenever i am not in school. Xotic PC has been great, letting me chat with a real salesperson to address my issues."

2013-12-12

"Very friendly staff and very helpful! Always contacted me when there was an issue to get it resolved asap. I would highly recommend XoticPC to anyone as they have the best gaming machines out there for the best price! Thank you XoticPC!"

2013-12-12

"The service was great. The site was easy to use and
The representatives were helpful! Thanks for a good internet
Experience!"

2013-12-12

"I purchased a Sager laptop from Xotic PC. It is great and I love it. Their customer service was a great help as well since I was in somewhat of a rush to get my new laptop prior to travel.

Thanks Xotic PC"

2013-12-10

"Very good product and is a really simple process and you get exactly what you are looking for. Great customization options for hundreds of computers."

2013-12-10

"I will use Xotic PC for all of my gaming PC purchases. I loved the options, I loved the hardware, I loved the service. They followed up with my immediately after I ordered and kept me updated the entire time. Can't really ask for anything more."

2013-12-09

"Fantastic customer service. They made paying for my new laptop a snap, even though I needed to use two different credit cards. The correspondence was great throughout the ordering process, and my Sager NP8275-S arrived quickly. I look forward to my next purchase from them."

2013-12-09

"XoticPC was where I decided to purchase my latest gaming laptop. I had never used their site and was impressed with the amount of customization they offered. The whole order didn't take to long, I think I got my laptop in about a month. I even got a call from them when a part I wanted was back ordered. I was able to switch it to a different part with no hassles. When the laptop came it was ready to go out of the box. They had set it all up and I think they also stress test it to make sure everything is functioning properly. I will definatly be back when I have the need for another computer."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.