• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10

What is this?

"Product was as described, great communication, fast shipping, stellar follow up support"

"Great company, loved the computer I received, shipping was quick too for a custom pc. Take in granted you get what you payed for. "

"Ordering from Xotic PC was a great experience in every aspect. Products are top of the line with great website layout and options to get exactly what you want. The Xotic PC reviews of the laptops were very helpful when picking. Ordering process was fast, easy, and backed up with perfect customer service. Living in Canada when Xotic PC is in the U.S means shipping and tax can be a little pricey, but when looking at the service overall, there is nothing to really complain about. The customer service gives you the confidence you want when spending this amount of money. Can't wait to order from them again. "

"I received my laptop on time and every since I have been loving it. The shopping experience at Xotic Pc is very smooth and I was amazed at the wide array of configurations that I could make with just one base laptop. This particular model is impressively powerful for the cost and has played every game I have throw at it to my satisfaction and also worked out very well for the graphic design, engineering simulation, and 3D rendering work that I do at university. Your service is very polished and professional and I would happily buy another computer from you in a few years when I need to upgrade."

"I have been a customer of Xotic PC for nearly 10 years and have purchase three laptops from them. I must say that they have the best customer service and prices. The are knowledgeable about the products they sell and are quick to address any problems. I am 100% satisfied and will continue to do business with them and recommend them to all my friends and family.

Richard Mendenall
Small Business Owner

"My experience with XOTIC PC was superb. They helped get this system shipped to me on time for my son's birthday. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Great communication."

"The folks at Xotic PC are truly concerned that the customer has a pleasant shopping experience. Everything from asking product questions, to ordering, to delivery and service after the sale are handled courteously and professionally. My sales agent made sure that I would get my laptop on time even though my window for delivery was pretty small.
In short, they have good people and great products.

"Highly disappointed in their purchasing process. Ordered in early October, but just got the computer last Friday, 11-8 - a month after ordering it. Tried to use a check for the promotion. They said that they had to verify that I was who I was. If you use this company, DO NOT PAY BY CHECK. Their policy requires the customer to send a copy of their cleared check or wait for three weeks before they start building the computer. It confounds me that a company would encourage a customer to go through this complex purchasing mess by offering a discount to it.

Update: While I still disagree with their policies concerning check/cash purchases, they did reach out to communicate with me concerning their issues with fraud. I'm sure if I used a credit card, the experience would have been different. In the future, be wary of using checks/cash.

"Quick shipment for a customized laptop. Very good communication throughout the process."

"Xotic Pc should be the first and the last place you should look into when buying a computer.
They're customer service is great! Answered all my questions, and even changed my payment options in a heart beat.
They even send out an e-mail 3 months later to check up on your order and how the computer is running,

Will definitely buy from them again!

Thank You XOTIC-PC!

"XoticPC has been my go-to for gaming laptops for four years now. Multiple systems later, I will continue going back! Every step along the way they have been nothing but absolutely flawless. Customer service, extremely competitive pricing, knowledgeable employees, and great products. When it's time to retire my NP7330 I'll definitely be back!"

"Xotic PC has a great product and fantastic customer service. I had some questions when I first received my PC and I was surprised that they answered almost immediately. And it was a "real" person, not an automated "you are a valued customer" email. Impressive. Also, the product is extremely high quality. Myself and two co-workers use the machines daily, running production applications and have had no issues and great performance."

"Xotic PC really makes sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase, and since I was it was easy to think up a quick review for them. Walking through stores like Best Buy and seeing other PCs on the internet, I can't imagine why people who are buying a computer as a long term purchase/investment would shop at any other place. The quality of the PC I purchased from Xotic is superior in almost every way from the computers in 99% of the retail stores. Sure it is a little more expensive, but it's something I plan on having for years, much like a car. I was referred to them by a friend, he even helped customize and set up the computer I wanted online with me to make sure it was going to be awesome. And it was, I play at least 4-5 games online that have some intense graphics for our time, and the computer I bought runs them on their highest setting no problem and remains cool in the process (other laptops burn my legs when I try to do that). These guys know what it takes to, and how to build a really great computer, other friends are jealous of it and I have nothing but good things to say about them at this time. A+ Seller feedback as people on Ebay would say!"

"Xotic PC was a great experience. I was a HUGE fan of their enormous selection, as well as the ability to customize your PC to your heart's extent. I definitely recommend shopping on this website. "

"Order was processed fast and shipped quickly, incredible prices on a lot of awesome products. Amazing customer service, I had a question about my order and was it was quickly answered in a timely and kind fashion. WOuld most certainly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a high end computer/laptop."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.