Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2015-01-29

"The customer service I received from Xotic PC was excellent. From answering my questions before the purchase, all the way until I received the product, I could not have asked for a better buying experience. I will definitely purchase from them again. Also, the Sager laptop I purchased is amazing without any issues at all after 5 months. I'm a very happy customer. "

2015-01-28

"Xotic PC worked exactly as expected.

Lots of options for customization
Shipping was fast, and I was given a coupon for free shipping.

Lots of tracking information to let me know what was going on with my laptop.

Everything showed up packaged well and without damage.

2015-01-27

"I purchased a Sager NP8298 from Xotic PC a few months ago and their service has been great. After I had the laptop for a few days I discovered an issue where the battery wasn't charging properly. I contacted them and they set up the return and repair without any issues. Very happy with the product and service."

2015-01-27

"i had a great experience buying my laptop from Xotic PC great customer service and good prices id deferentially be returning for a home computer in the future"

2015-01-27

"I purchased a heavily customized laptop from xoticpc.com and was equally delighted by the quality and timely arrival of both the product and all of their services. Throughout the buying process I talked to employees personally via phone calls and E-mails, everything was timely and perfect. They provided insightful suggestions and patience with me so I could get the best possible machine for my budget. If there should ever be a need for me to require future computer purchases or maintenance, xoticpc.com will be the place I go."

2015-01-26

"Great Service, After sales support and communication is superb. I got a great custom laptop for a reasonable price !"

2015-01-24

"Overall customer service was excellent (althought with a minor nickpick). While purchased laptop was heavily customized, it arrived sooner than the estimated date. Also, in their forums, they repply within a day when asking questions or requiring assistance."

2015-01-22

"After searching for the perfect laptop for about two months, I decided on the MSI Ghost Pro due to the max RAM and 3K display. While looking for the best place to make the purchase, I stumbled upon Xotic PC. From now on, this will be the place I go to make my laptop and possibly PC purchases. They made it extremely easy to customize the build exactly as I needed and I found the pricing to be very fair as well. They kept me updated along the way as it was being built, and delivered just in time for a new project I was starting. I can't recommend Xotic PC enough!"

2015-01-22

"I purchased a laptop from these guys and it is the best laptop I have ever used. If you are looking for a superior product this is the place to shop. I will be back when (and if) I need a new machine!"

2015-01-22

"After ordering I was kept updated constantly as to when my laptop would arrive. Xotic made sure I received the laptop and made sure it was in pristine condition. The service was excellent and leaves me without any complaints."

2015-01-22

"I ordered a Sager 8268-S about 5 months ago and the machine has really blown me away. Xotic was very helpful and courteous during the purchasing and shipping stages and strove to make sure I was pleased with my purchase. Would definitely deal with them again."

2015-01-21

"Excellent service throughout, customer service walked me through every step. "

2015-01-20

"Very impressed, xoticpc had great prices, products and polite, fast and knowledgeable response. Highly recommended!"

2015-01-20

"Laptop arrived in excellent condition and any problems I had with my order were taken care of by customer service after I contacted them."

Rep reply posted Jan-22-2015

A rep from Xotic PC, xoticpc, has responded

“We are glad we were able to get in touch and get your issue resolved! Let us know if you have ANY questions!”

2015-01-19

"Xotic was extremely helpful and a pleasure to do business with. My PC shipped quickly and without damage. Would not hesitate to use them again. "

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.