Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

"When I stumbled across XOTIC PC looking to buy a gaming laptop I was surprised how competitive their prices are. I looked at Dell, Origin, Falcon, Toshiba, etc. XOTIC PC prices and choices for upgrades are very good. The laptop I ordered with all the options I was looking for was several hundred dollars less then other sites and with free shipping. There was no hidden charges and the estimated delivery date was on time. I recommended this site to anyone looking to buy a computer."

"i bought a gaming laptop from xotic around Christmas of 2012 i received it some time in January. the laptop has been fantastic and i have not had one problem out of it yet, i also ordered the custom skinning for my laptop which add some time to my build but it came out awesome and i really love having something that stand out form the rest. the person i ordered my laptop with was Hutsady, he was great. my laptop had a snag here and there with the skinning process but Hutsady was always there when i had a question he always responded very quickly to my e-mails and live chat request, was very polite and would go and check on my laptop for me and come back with the answers to my questions i would highly recommend this company and there services. "

"I am very pleased with the service and support I received on my purchases from Xotic PC. One of my orders was delayed due to an issue that was found during burn-in testing. While the order was delayed I appreciated the testing to ensure that I received a quality product. Also, the customer service team was very helpful with the ordering process.

"I purchased a Sager NP9130 from XoticPC back in late January. The laptop performs amazingly. I was recommended this brand of laptop as well as the site from a friend. I was told that Sager was a great company if you were geared towards gaming. I am an avid gamer but as well as a student that does a lot of CAD work, so I was in the market for something that could handle the latest games as well as the latest cad software. And XoticPC was able to answer this with providing a fully customizable Sager laptop with a price that cannot be beat by other mainstream providers like ASUS, Dell, or HP. I am a devoted ASUS fan but the design of the Sager laptop is so simple yet houses, one hell of a PC. So the answer was simple when trying to find a laptop on XoticPC. I would definitely recommend anyone trying to get a gaming laptop to check out Sager on XoticPC for great prices as well as selection for custom laptops."

"I normally do not take the time to post a review, however I take customer service very serious. When I my machine had an issue which required some complex warranty consideration, Xotic has provided a solution. "

"I purchased 2 Sager NP9370's about 3 months ago, fully customized to my liking. The customer service reps were very friendly, and I had no issues talking with them throughout the entire order process. Before ordering from XoticPC, I'd never really heard of them except from a few different forums. After looking at the different reviews, and looking on the site myself, I knew I'd found the perfect site to order the laptops. I definitely recommend XoticPC to everyone that needs a great gaming computer."

"Great laptop and desktop seller with a very easy to use site. Allows for a lot of customization of the products, all with fairly reasonable prices. Building, customization, and shipping all happened fairly quickly (within about a week), and the computer arrived in great condition, and still works wonderfully. I'll definitely be coming back in the future."

"Xotic PC is an amazing company. From the very beginning they helped me step by step through my purchase. When I had any questions a simple chat with one of there reps cleared everything up! You will get the best value for your money! The Sager laptop I built should have cost so much more than I bought it for.

I will admit, I was a bit skeptical about my purchase in the beginning because I have never heard of Sager or Xotic PC until a friend recommended me. I have had my Laptop going on 4 months now and couldn't be happier! This thing is a beast. and Xotic PC made it happen. You guys definitely gained a returning customer!!

-Dino

"Overall I have to say I am extremely pleased with the level of service Xotic PC has given me. There were a few bonuses that I did not sign up for that came with the PC I was purchasing for a given price bracket that I received unexpectedly.

On top of that the interaction I had with the service was very good, we solved problems quickly and efficiently and I didn't have to go through any automated processed and was able to talk to a person immediately (huge bonus to me, I hate those automated phone systems).

"The support provided is great, quick and efficient. Their product customization works great and if you have any technical problem, they help you get in touch with your product's manufacturer. Their shipping was very efficient and quick, even with me being in the east coast, my laptop arrived in due time and very safe.
Nice and very helpful people!

"I bought this gaming laptop form Xotic PC three months ago, and it is working perfectly. I strongly recommend this builder when you are buying a gaming laptop. It is cheaper, solid built, and good services. I told my friends Xotic PC and three of them have bought their new gaming machine. Trust it, it won't let you down."

"As for the service I received at XOTIC PC, I was very happy.

I called with a last minute, significant change to my order which included installing a different SSD and it was done, though I believe it may have involved the need to remove the original drive I have ordered. I appreciated that very much. When I discovered that a 2nd AC Adapter (that, too, was included in the "last-minute" change) was not shipped with the order and contacted XOTIC, it was shipped and received by me within a few business days

"great product and great customer service"

"How many times have you heard of a company that checks up on its customers? I have seen customer support that is available when I need them, but this is really the first time I encountered customer support personnel who actually check up on me a few months after the purchase has been made. It is as if they care about customer satisfaction more than the actual sale.

About three months after I had purchased the laptop, the Xotic PC customer support sent me an Email to check up on me, whether I had any issues or concerns. I rarely require someone's help, but I was actually encouraged by the offer.

As soon as I elaborated on a particular issue I was having with the drivers, I was met with the most professional and helpful service I have seen. First of all, I would get a super-prompt Email reply, as if I am their Number 1 Customer. Second, the service personnel is so highly knowledgeable that the issue was diagnosed quickly. It was a highly educational, and also an enjoyable learning experience to me.

There is no doubt in my mind that my next PC purchase will be from Xotic PC. With outstanding service and highly competitive prices, Xotic PC would also win my instant recommendation to relatives and friends.

"I purchases a Sager NP9130 from Xotic PC, and couldn't be happier. The ability to customize my laptop was great, and the extra services offered by Xotic were very worth the cost. I found th order process easy, and the discount for paying for cash only added to the value I received. The NP9130 has exceded my expectations. The performance is great, the video is very clear. The laptop runs very quite and cool. My old PC was like having an oven on my lap, the Sager NP9130 stays nice and cool.

Would I recommend Xetic PC? I already have recommended them to friends and will continue to do so.

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.