Stores > Xotic PC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10

2014-07-11

"Xotic PC was very easy to use and very friendly to talk to. The kept a detailed track of my PC through the whole process and finished my customization in a timely manner."

2014-07-11

"There's an old adage that says, "You get what you pay for." A failed computer in this hyper-connected day and time has become much more than just an inconvenience. So when my mother's storebought laptop gave up the ghost earlier this year, I knew the pressure was on to persuade her to go with a quality device over a clearance rack special.

Xotic PC made that argument all the easier with their excellent choice of customizable machines, ranging the spectrum on price and all at a good quality. The process of ordering the laptop was straight forward, and a representative was in contact with me not long afterwards to provide a personal connection with the company's process throughout the customization. The turnaround time was exemplary and I was in possession of the laptop in short order.

For a technology professional like myself, Xotic PC provides a streamlined service to put what I want and need in my hands at the end of the process. Xotic PC seems to realize that some customers are acutely aware of exactly what they want, and at no point did I feel pressured to change my desires based on marketing manipulation. A seemingly rare yet refreshing experience.

I would certainly recommend Xotic PC to anyone looking for this level of powerful quality computers.

2014-07-09

"Easy to use site that allows the perfect degree of customizability. I needed a faster hard drive for my database applications, and I was able to use their ordering system to select the perfect combination of options. Fast delivery with regular email updates on the fulfillment progress. I would highly recommend them for any purchase."

2014-07-09

"Excellent customer service throughout the purchase process."

2014-07-09

"After several years of being a Dell/Alienware customer, I was happy I switched to Xotic PC for my new laptop. Not only were there countless options to choose from, but the price and quality of my new system could not be beat.

I will absolutely be ordering future systems from Xotic PC and have already recommended them to friends who are looking for a new system themselves.

2014-07-06

"XoticPC asked me to write this review & I always ignore such requests, in addition to the fact that I don't usually visit sites for ratings, but the level of service I received from them was beyond my expectations & I felt that I owe them writing an honest review.

I bought an Asus gaming laptop from them and 6 months later I bought another laptop, so it's not a 1 time experience.

It's amazing how their site allows you to customize laptops that aren't available in the config you want from the laptop vendor & on top of that, they'll run a free stress test on the laptop to make sure everything is performing properly & no dead pixels are there! This means less hassle with RMAs & after-sale support since the machine has been checked pre-shipping.

They also have a packaging option called White Glove which is a kind of foam, preventing shock damage to the laptop when in transit to your soon-to-be happy hands.

I had a problem with ordering the 2nd laptop & they were more than helpful & made sure I was satisfied. It felt like being hugged by a Care Bear *__*

In a nut shell: I love these professional geeks.

2014-07-05

"Texas Customer
Very pleased! A misunderstanding in the billing: was cleared up & the order was delivered early: & a fine, customized machine is in my hands. I refer others to the site, for the ease of customization & price, there's none better. Soon I'll order another machine-since their site & system offers the best!

2014-07-03

"I was extremely dissatisfied with the service of Xotic PC. I ordered a laptop with an SSD as the only customization. I will say they did a great job of keeping me updated with emails about where my order was in the process. However, just about every time I read one of these emails, I was told it was going to be another 3-5, 6-8, or 9-16 business days before my order would move along into the next phase of processing. I read through everything very carefully before placing my order and I never saw anything about the ridiculous amount of time it was going to take for them to process and ship my order. Almost three weeks after I placed my order I received an email saying one of my parts was currently unavailable and it would be 6-8 business days before they would have the part. This was on top of the 9-16 business days I was going to be waiting for my order to move from phase 2 to phase 3 anyway (out of 5 phases before being shipped). This meant I would have been looking at a minimum of 6 weeks, likely more, before even having my order shipped from the date I ordered it. I ended up cancelling my order (after much time spent on the phone trying to convince them I wanted to cancel my order and get a refund instead of continue to wait several weeks). I ordered the exact same laptop and SSD from Amazon and had it delivered to my door less than 48 hours later for a few dollars less than what I originally paid to Xotic PC (I know, it was stupid of me to not do that in the first place!). I was told it would take 3-5 days to issue my refund from Xotic PC. It has been 7 business days and I still do not have it. I have emailed customer service asking them to confirm it was issued or would be very soon, and three days later I still have not heard anything from them. I definitely do not recommend ordering from Xotic PC unless you are willing to wait over a month, closer to two months, for a simple order.
UPDATE: The company did contact me to see if there was "anything they could do for me" and tried to explain themselves as a company. However, my opinion is still the same. They offered me a free gaming code but I am not a gamer. I would have much preferred a FULL refund instead.

Rep reply posted Jul-08-2014

A rep from Xotic PC, xoticpc, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear of this concern. We try to make every process very transparent on our website. This order was paid via the cash discount option, which can take up to 21 business days for a clearing time to ensure payment is validated (as was also listed on our website). We were consistent on our updates to this customer. The order was moved past the clearing stage in 12 business days. We were currently out of one part on the the customers order and updated the customer on it. It took one day for the part to come in and then the order was cancelled. We are in the process of working with this customer for feedback and anticipate a update.”

2014-07-02

"Happy with the laptop so far, no issues to report (knocking on the wood). Couldn't tell that the laptop went through the hands of the builder and was actually opened for modding, looked pretty much brand new in factory wrap, no marks on scratches on screws or anywhere. Top notch job.

Liked the way XoticPC provided continuous build status updates via email, and how all my questions were addressed by their support staff on chat and via email.

Most definitely for my next system will use their service as well, recommended Xotic PC to my friends already.

2014-07-01

"I had run into some problems with payment when I had ordered my computer but the staff of XOTIC PC was a great help and got everything in order. I'm very satisfied with my order and the service that I received."

2014-06-30

"Xotic PC delivered a solid product in a reasonable amount of time (given the nature of the customization process) and at a good price. Xotic PC had a little difficulty with my payment, but was quickly resolved by their customer support. If I am in the market for a high-end laptop in the future, they will be at the top of my list to check out."

2014-06-30

"There were some bumps in the road but with a excellent customer service and a high end customer satisfaction all the dark clouds disappeared.Thank you."

2014-06-30

"XoticPC has an amazing customer service team, I've purchased 3 laptops from them now and am about to purchase another one. The team is friendly and cooperative and willing to work with their customers to solve problems and to keep them happy."

2014-06-30

"We were looking for a gaming laptop, and my son suggested Xotic PC. They recommended a specific model, which fully satisfied our requirements. It is the best gaming laptop we've ever had. We needed it by a specific deadline due to travel plans, and Xotic PC had the laptop shipped & delivered in sufficient time for us to set up the software we needed."

2014-06-29

"I ordered a customized Asus Zenbook from this website, and the service was phenomenal. An online service representative answered all of my questions through web chat as I was browsing the website to find a computer that best fit my needs. He also asked me important questions that helped my decision process, which was more than I could have asked for. After several conversations with him, I bought a computer customized precisely to my needs. I could not be more satisfied. The payment verification process was thorough and safe. I highly recommend this website for everyone, for I could not imagine buying a laptop from anywhere else after this experience. Months after my purchase, they still took the time to follow up and make sure I was still satisfied with my product. The first class quality customer service from this website is refreshing. I can't say enough about Xotic PC. "

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.