• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10

What is this?

"I have done about 30 hours or more of research to find the right PC for a powerful CAD program and found Xotic PC to have the best customer service, best brands, best customization options, and best price around! I've been using my PC now for about 5 months and it's been flawless! Xotic PC even followed up with me to see if I had any issues or suggestions of how they could have performed better. My answer was there is nothing they could have done better.
Thank you Xotic PC!

"I am very pleased with my new computer and am very happy with the hardware, software and service. My expectations of speed and other performance have been met and surpassed.
The combination of hardware and software are working perfectly without incident.
Your customer service has been relevant and available. The quality outstanding.

I have and will continue to refer friends and other lived ones to your company.

David

www.luminsartphoto.com

"I had a very good experience ordering from Xotic PC. After deciding on the model of laptop I was interested in purchasing, and Xotic PC was tied for lowest price that I could find. I decided on them based on what looked like a good reputation, and the fact that they were a business operating in my city. I had a little issue processing payment when I tried to order the laptop, but the staff were very friendly and helpful when trying to find a solution. I would also note that the problem was not Xotic PC at all, but rather an issue with Paypal not releasing funds. Once I did manage to get it ordered, everything went well from there."

"Easy to order, on-time delivery, and the computer works perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better result."

"Very easy to work with and fast communication. For someone into digital art screen calibration and their optional no dead pixel warrenty was a must and there are very few retailers that offer this level of service as well as rebuilding the OS to windows 7. Service was great and will do business with them again."

"Product: sager np8275
Customer service: 5/5 Xotic PC has some of the best customer service around, I had constant updates and phonecalls, everyone I talked to was exteremly friendly. I made a couple of mistakes on my order and customers service fixed it within minutes.
Delivery: 5/5 Got my order within 2 weeks, no hassle no worry.
PC: My laptop is hands down amazing. I took that thing around the world for two months, it's sturdy as hell.

"Excellent products. Although at the time my laptop only had the i7 option and no i5 option, so it was a bit expensive. I think the price dropped about 100-200$ when the i5 version came out.

Would buy again from Xotic PC!

"I have now ordered two Sager laptops from XoticPC and have been extremely satisfied with their service."

"Xotic PC was extremely helpful and friendly. I truly felt as if I was their one VIP customer. They also have amazing machines and accessories at incredible prices. I will be shopping here again."

"My ASUS laptop was delivered on-time as promised and in tip top condition. The laptop cover was very well done, and other than a very minor driver issue (which I resolved on my own), I have had no problems with it.
I continue to endorse Xotic PC for friends and family, and my next laptop purchase will defnitely be from them

"The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. The experience was very pleasant. I will definitely shop here again!"

"Absolutely amazing service. I purchased a custom machine and was notified at every step of the build, which made me feel involved and gives you peace of mind when you're ordering something as important as your next computer. I'll never be going back to electronic stores again- Xotic PC has better knowledge, better service, and better prices while allowing you to choose exactly what you want. Would definitely recommend!"

"I bought a Sager NP2650 (Clevo W650SZ) last September. What a great way to get a laptop with the exact parts you want! I've built my own desktops, but wanted a laptop with similar customizations and no bloatware.

After having gone through this, it's clear to me that there's no reason to settle for the limited selection that your well-known retailers provide.

As mentioned in the other reviews, the whole process is impeccable. I've never had such detailed and useful communication with any other purchase!

"I was very pleased with my XoticPC experience. I live in Canada, making my custom laptop options rather limited, thanksfully, XoticPC will ship to Canada! with that, their exceptional customer service and a very easy to use website to customize you sstem and a wide verity of hardware and software options to choose from I was very impressed."

"Definitely some of the best customer service I've had! I was assigned a single representative who helped me through the whole process - they responded very quickly and they acted like a real person as opposed to an automated response. I trust XOTIC PC completely and would recommend them to everyone; a reliable seller is key when it comes to computers/accessories. When it's time for an upgrade I'll know where to go!"

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.