Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2015-05-11

"Customer service was very responsive and informative. My order took a pretty long time to fill, but the communication regarding this was as good as you could ask for. They did a good job with following up after the sale and the product is working fine."

2015-05-11

"I bought a gaming laptop for my son through Xotic PC. The customer experience was very good. We got the copper cooling and the lid custom graphics on a Sager base laptop. The graphic is superb. The cooling seems to work well. We got better customer service from Xotic than from Sager directly. The only let down was he didn't get it in time for Christmas, but they did warn us they couldn't guarantee that. "

2015-05-11

"The machine performs better than expected, and Xotic did a great job delivering it in a timely fashion, even working around our company's rigorous charge card policy. We were able to get past the issues and get timely delivery by the date our employee requested the machine. Good job guys!

2015-05-11

"XoticPC is a great company. I ordered two laptop from them and both have servered me well. My first gaming laptop I bought back in 2010 is still running strong and the new one I bought is running great as well. "

2015-05-09

"They were very helpful and patient the entire process of buying my PC which I am also very happy with."

2015-05-07

"Great customer service. The whole process had me worried at first but the sales team helped me make decions. Could not be happier with my purchase. Thank you Xotic pc sales team."

2015-05-06

"Xotic PC was very helpful they provided me with a great PC and answered every question I had! They rule!"

2015-05-06

"Xotic PC cares deeply about customer service. They produce a quality product. Heck, it's the best laptop my wife has ever owned. And when we needed it pronto, they jumped through hoops to get it to us. The laptop is powerful, well configured and fast. I was so satisfied, I referred my friend to them. She got the same excellent service as I did. We are both very pleased with out buying experience."

2015-05-06

"Great customer service from start to finish. I had an issue during the online ordering process that was my fault. After a phone call it was quickly resolved. The follow up support have been great as well. I highly recommend them."

2015-05-05

"This was the second laptop I purchased from Xoticpc. The overall experience from xoticpc was fantastic. Ordering was painless and seamless. Customer support is superb. The forums is just another added bonus to the website. The build quality and overall customer experience is great. This was my second laptop from xoticpc and will defiantly not be my last."

2015-05-05

"Laptop was built and shipped very quickly and has far exceeded my expectations. XoticPC has done a great job staying in contact since my purchase date to make sure everything was up to their standards and mine."

2015-05-05

"I never knew about Xotic PC website until a friend of mine told me. It's fortunate enough that he recommended this website as there are others to look for. He was showing me everything that it can offer and my Great God I've never been so amazed.

When deciding to buy a new gaming laptop for me (Sager NP9377-S) and my brother (Sager NP8278-S) I'd told myself to give it a try. The reason that I don't buy in local store is because customizing the product is not available, although there might be to a certain limit but I trust that Xotic PC provides better and variety of services as well as unique products.

It took awhile to order due to payment issue for international order (I live in United Arab Emirates) since only Bank Wire Transfer is acceptable. However, that's no longer the case as it's been easily resolved thanks to their excellent customer service. What impresses me is that once the order is complete, Xotic PC provides notification status from Phase 1 to Phase 7 via Email to keep you updated with full information.

Finally, my package arrive early and flawlessly (18-Apr-15) which it is more than I expected. I was assuming that in overall it would take at least a month or two. However, there are just 2 minor problems; a free "The Witchers 3: Wild Hunt" game promo code for both laptops and an optical drive bay for my brother's laptop are missing. I contacted Xotic PC service and they immediately responded and willing to do their best to solve the problems!

I want say that Xotic PC did their best to satisfy customers and they sincerely did a great job! Highly recommended for new and current customers. You will be as more pleased as I am!

2015-04-27

"XoticPC is one of the greatest places to buy a computer. Their website makes buying fast, easy, interactive, and also was a great learning experience for me. XoticPC's customer support is their priority which is something that I was extremely impressed with. They have fantastic resources and personnel to help guide you throughout your purchase! XoticPC made my purchase of a custom GT60 near perfect! They've even done a follow up months AFTER my purchase! How reassuring! XoticPC raised the bar! If you're thinking about buying, rest assured, XoticPC is there for you!"

2015-04-24

"I really enjoyed working with Xotic PC. They had great prices, excellent, options, and brilliant customer service. I was updated on my order every step of the way, and when I had questions, their staff was there to help.

I highly recommend Xotic PC to anyone in need of a new computer/laptop.

2015-04-23

"I have always had a great experience buying from XoticPC! They have a great selection, and always usually have the latest tech available before their competitors. When it comes to laptops, no one beats XoticPC."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,436 merchant members.