Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

What is this?

"Got an ASUS laptop from Xotic - they installed custom components and did a clean OS install, very few resellers would do that.

I had a slight problem with a laptop cover and they assisted me through the RMA process with ASUS. The process went quickly and smoothly.

Great prices, great customer service. Very happy with the entire experience.

"We purchased a PC for my little brother through Xotic PC. The experience was great. I talked with their customer support to arrange for the prompt arrival of the laptop and they were more than willing to assist in any way possible. Overall I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a PC. "

"I initially purchased a Sager NP9130 laptop from Xotic. The service I received has been excellent, so much so that I purchased a second NP9130 for my wife, and am planning to purchase a third one for my 82 yr old father in a month or so. I found the price to be lower than purchasing from Sager itself, and Xotic offered many more options were available on the Sager website. Further, when calling customer service I was able to get through to a real person quickly.
Approx 1 month after having received my laptop, one of my fans started making noise. Eric in customer service responded quickly and has been extremely helpful with the issue. Overall, I highly recommend Xotic PC.

modified review This review was modified by crthird on February 16 2013 04:20:02 PM

"First time I bought a custom laptop and I will definitely return here when I need another one. Their service is great with a variety of options and they are quick to provide assistance with your questions/orders. I will be recommending Xotic PC to friends, family, or whoever else is looking for a laptop."

"I bought the 15 inch asus and the product that i received from Xotic PC was great and awesome no problems so far. Also the customer service was superb. When my laptop gets old or what ever ill buy another laptop from them"

"All around excellence in service and production. The lowest prices and best quality. Would strongly recommend."

"I ordered a Sager NP9130 from Xotic PC during their Black Friday sale - it was back when everyone was doing some kind of sale on Sager laptops but Xotic was the least expensive that I could find.

I asked for some small adjustments to the order and they were fulfilled without any difficulty. At one point, I contacted their support about a minor issue with the computer and it was also resolved without any difficulty (and fast, too).

modified review This review was modified by SquaredCircle on February 15 2013 01:05:55 PM

"Xotic PC has excellent service. I've purchased three laptops from them, and you are always able to quickly reach a human to answer questions about the product or order status; they are also quick to answer emails. They have good prices for what you get, and offer many custom choices. Highly recommended. Below is the feedback I sent them concerning my latest purchase:
"Your service is good -- this is the third laptop I've bought from you. My previous one I wasn't happy with, but it wasn't your fault -- I ordered it with an OCZ SSD despite the advice of your people to get an Intel (I will never, ever, buy or recommend OCZ).
I replaced the hard drive in the ASUS B23E-XS71 with a Samsung 256Gb SSD that I had, and everything works flawlessly. The computer is very fast and met my expectations. My only suggestion would be stop offering OCZ products."

Fargo ND

"Update!

After i wrote my review at 15 Feb,Elizabeth from XoticPc sent me an e-mail which they are telling me that they care for their customers and they want to compansate my waiting time loss and wire transfer fee so they offered me two gamecodes but their selection of games was a bit limited so i ask them show their care for an upset customer so they heard my plea and they told me that they are gonna widen their selection of games.So I am now happy with their efforts towards me.I like their care now but a word of warning for future customers of XoticPc;If you dont want to wait like me ASK them beforehand whether they have in stock or not.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Folks,I want to share a story with you.Its about XoticPc for sure :)
I dreamed to have an Alienware m18x R2 for a loong time and recently[around june 2012] I said to myself hey i got the money for that so lets do it!!
I made lots of research which option should be better to make that dream come true.I found XoticPc and excited about options etc etc.I gave order at 12 September 2012.At that time the videocard i choosed was backordered so it would be end of the month they said.I said ok I will wait.End of september they said good news Graphiccard arrived but bad news we dont have Alienware M18x in stock.So I waited loooooooong time 4 MONTHS to be precise,they always blamed Alienware is not producing new units[which I was e-mailing with Alienware as well and they were giving me an ETA for Alienware Unit]They offered me another model instead I choosed[like Sager etc] I said no I dreamed about that and i will wait for that.After 4 monts I decided to ask another reseller site.The gentleman on the phone told me they have Alienware in stock and he laughed me soooo hard that I am waiting for 4 MONTHS,and the interesting thing is same specs with 965 usd less how come??.The Good thing about XoticPC they send me my money[but not transfer fee which they did not think to compansate that] very very quickly .So I am writing this review on my new Alienware!After 1 week waiting from another site!Thank you XOticPC for your SUPERIOR CARE FOR CUSTOMERS!

modified review This review was modified by tenrar on February 25 2013 03:24:36 PM
modified review Rep reply posted Feb-18-2013

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are very sorry for the delays that were experienced by this customer. We did our best to keep customers informed of possible delays. This customer’s original order was updated with information that indicated that delays may occur, and regretfully the manufacturer delayed several of our orders with them. XOTIC PC has no intention or reason to delay any order and unfortunately delays were incurred. We care deeply for each of our customers and extended some promotional items to him for his unfortunate wait.”

"I had a really good experience with XoticPC. I had a small hiccup with the initial order, but after being promptly and considerately contacted by their customer support we were able to fix the error and move forward with the shipping process. After I received the laptop I got a follow-up email from customer service asking how I thought of their service in several areas of the business. I appreciated their consideration and friendly manner in which they contacted me and would definitely use their services again in a heartbeat."

"Xotic PC makes very nice computers with very flexible customization options. Very easy to work with and good at answering questions."

"I've been in the market for a new laptop for a while and wanted an ultrabook for the portability but the specs were not what I was looking for. I was happy to find Xotic PC and ordered a custom ASUS UX32VD ultrabook. I found the pricing competitive and was very happy with the service. Production was incredibly fast (less than a week) and I was regularly informed of each step of the process. Shipping was also very fast. I received the laptop without issue in 5 days. I am located on the East coast. I would order from Xotic PC again in the future."

"I absolutely love my MSI GT60 Gaming Laptop. Xotic PC allowed me to customize just about everything on my laptop and I love the fact that it's original to me. They answered any questions that I had and were a huge help in picking a laptop. Will definitely be buying my laptops from them from now on."

"I recently purchased an ASUS N56VJ-DH71 from XOTIC PC. The customer service I received was great and helpful. Had Absolutely no complaints there. The system I ordered was customized and upgraded and when I received it, everything was already there and ready to go. All I had to do was turn it on, download a game and start playing. Everything from the people that work there and the products they sale are top notch and if I ever look for another system, then XOTIC PC will be where I will turn to."

"After a few months with my new laptop, I am glad to say XOTICPC provided exactly what I was looking for. They offer moderately high-priced but high quality products, and they specialize in laptops, with tons of options. If you're looking for a new laptop, they probably have what you are looking for!"

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.