Stores > Xotic PC

Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

What is this?

2014-06-06

"I came across XOTIC PC while searching for a laptop build. It was nice to be able to pick and choose what options I wanted and didn't want. After placing my order, they contacted me within a day to inform me about some options I neglected to include. The service was timely, they kept me informed throughout and I'd definitely recommend these guys and use their service again."

2014-06-05

"I can't sing enough praise for Xotic PC. Being able to customize my laptops was a nice luxury, and they kept me apprised of my order's status throughout the entire process. They even called me to confirm the exact shade of a particular color on the skin of one of the laptops. I will definitely order from them again."

2014-06-05

"Xotic PC has amazing customer service and replied to each of my emails extremely fast. The product was exactly what I ordered, once it shipped the product was at my house in no time. The prices are perfect for somebody that wants a gaming computer on a budget. 10/10 would purchase again"

2014-06-05

"XOTIC PC had cheap, powerful laptops, which was exactly what I needed. The staff was quickly helpful and had all the answers as my needs and requirements shifted mid-order.

I would recommend them to another person looking for high-performance machines.

2014-06-02

"I had a very good experience with Xotic PC. They quickly responded to all of my queries and their process was very open. I always knew what was happening with my computer and if there was ever issues it was very easy to contact them. In general I'm very happy with my experience with Xotic PC and I would definitely go there again if I so decided to get another computer of the gaming caliber. "

2014-05-31

"Because of the Chrismas holiday season, I received my laptop with around 1 month, but the new laptop is awesome, I really enjoy it!"

2014-05-31

"Great experience. Great product, great price, great service."

2014-05-31

"For the past 12 years I've bought a PC/Laptop about once a year. As a loyal customer, and for fear of change, I always went to the same 3 letter store that starts with a "D" and "E"nds with "LL". After one experience with Xotic PC I'll never go back. You just can't beat a down to earth customer support program that speaks your language (as their first language). I couldn't be happier with their performance, from the initial call, to final product."

2014-05-31

"Great service, they updated me as the status of my order changed through each phase."

2014-05-31

"The system XoticPC built for me was assembled and shipped quite fast. It has been functioning well for a few months now. I was also pleasantly surprised to see someone from XoticPC contact me for feedback months after the sale had gone through. Needless to say, the whole experience has been very smooth and I am pleased with the machine as well as the pre and post sales efforts from XoticPC."

2014-05-30

"I have always regarded making the transition to a new laptop a difficult process -- reviewing the many options and then settling for something that only comes close, dreading the used-car-salesman offers and incessant offers to provide something I just don't want or need. However, Xotic PC breaks that tradition and sets a high bar for others to strive for! From their initial choice of configuration offerings to their offers of assistance in making the right purchase, to their continual emails providing ongoing status of your order -- these folks have a truly award-winning system that is a welcome change from other vendors I have worked with. Not only during the sales process, but also via follow-ups they have asked if there is anything that can be done to further provide for a all-around superior service. I have nothing poor to say for the Xotic PC experience. Everything has been top notch, and I don't hesitate to recommend them.

Please note that while my rep at Xotic PC asked me to write this review, I write it truthfully and without hesitation. My high score is not made in an attempt to either show off or get on the good side of Xotic PC. They truly do care about the systems they provide, the customer's perception of their performance and service, and I have no doubt that years from now when my new laptop is nearing its end of life, any service requirements I need with be met with equally high performance service.

Go with these folks. I am confident you will be as satisfied with them as I am!

JP

2014-05-30

"Great company with a wide selection of computers. They have the option of not pre-installing an operating system which is really handy for people like me who are just going to install their own anyway."

2014-05-30

"I knew I really wanted a gaming laptop and Xotic PC was the perfect merchant. Their website has a really great builder tool and an intuitive ordering process.

The customer service is also excellent. There was an issue with shipping because I was trying to get it shipped to my office but the billing address on my credit card was my home address. I had three brief telephone conversations with the agent at Xotic and she was able to fix it with UPS.

They also emailed me out of the blue about four months after I bought it to check that it was working well and I had no complaints. I didn't. They asked me to write a review on here. I NEVER write reviews, like, literally this is my first review of an internet purchase ever. But I do wholeheartedly recommend Xotic PC if you need a gaming laptop, they are a good company.

2014-05-30

"This is the second laptop I've bought from Xotic PC. Both had special requests. I wanted to first skinned all in black so it did not stand out (the base computer was adorned with non-functional graphical hoo-rah). The second laptop added a 1TB drive to the solid state drive sold with the original computer, designated the drives in a particular configuration, and changed the factory operating system. Also, I made the decision to change the factory operating system after ordering the computer. When ordering special components and changing an order, I was concerned there would be issues.

Nope, no issues. Flawless execution and delivery. For the second time, I got exactly what I agreed to pay for when delivery was agreed. From my experience, this company does a great job at delivering what they promise.

2014-05-28

"These guys/gals have always been great. Some minor SNAFUs occurred during ordering procedures but they kept me in the loop at all times. They have always done a great job with the ASUS machines as our family has had at least four of them built and all have been exceptional machines with literally no down time."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.