Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10

What is this?

"Excellent product selection, very competitive pricing and the customer support was great they were there every step of the way!!"

HtainLinTha's Avatar
Australia,Melbourne

"I have got a great laptop,great design with great customization,thanks to xotic pc. I got some problems in shipping but they did their best to sort it out and I got it finally.The customized laptop G75vw series run really great and performance is outstanding with he help of their technician's effort.I am a happy customer and will gladly return to them for another product and will recommend to anyone who want a laptop/desktop for great deals.
P.S-Josh.K(from sales team) and Ms.Lindsey(from verification management) deserve credit for helping me way more than their area of work scope.Big thanks to their knowledge,work experiences and professionalism.

modified review This review was modified by HtainLinTha on March 26 2013 09:05:10 PM

"Although I was originally shipped a faulty computer, Xotic PC responded quickly and professionally to my requests and made the return and repair process a breeze! All of the staff I interacted with at Xotic PC was friendly and cooperative, although I can't say the same for the employees of Sager. I am glad I bought from Xotic!"

"I received the PC and I am very happy with it thus far. It does everything I expected it to and the build quality is great. Also, the communication I had with the Xotic PC staff was exemplary. I wish that the original ordering and shipping process would have been speedier, but all said and done, it was a great experience."

"This was the first time we ordered anything from Xotic PC. I am now a big fan. The online purchase experience was smooth; we were able to select the customizations we wanted. The final product came to us (free shipping) on-time and with zero issues.

Not to be outdone Xotic PC's Customer Service department is among the best I've ever worked with. They recommended that we order a recovery disk to our order, which we were able to do quickly and neatly. We emailed again a few days after receiving the hardware with a question about the GPU. Our question was answered promptly and satisfactorily.

Going forward I will trust Xotic PC with my customized computer build needs!

"Great Products and GREAT Customer Support!! This has been the best Laptop i have received for the money. I checked with many places before buying. They also offered the most customization while maintaining a cheap price."

"LOVE my XOTIC PC desktop computer! I wanted a new desktop computer with top of the line components and there was nothing available from the major manufacturers so I was directed to XOTIC PC by someone at "The Windows Store" (of all places). I got to select every component in my build and even add one that was not on their list by supplying a manufacturer & part number. Machine was delayed a bit because one of the parts they received was defective! This is where I was really impressed because they tested & fixed the problem BEFORE they sent me the machine. There was a small lack of communication with the delay in delivery. I have no problem with the delay, just wish I would have been kept posted a bit better. I am extremely impressed with their technicians. All in all I will definitely order from XOTIC PC again and would recommend them to anyone who wants a quality custom build at a great price.

"Their customer service is fantastic. To date i've purchased 2 systems from them over the span of about 5 years. On each occasion I had needed to change my order last minute, the customer service responds almost instantly to emails and was able to help solve my issue same day. I can not recommend this company enough, if your in the market for a laptop."

"In December I ordered a Sager NP9150, it arrived within about 2 weeks. I had a system issue recently where it would not boot past the windows logo and Tanner M with XoticPc resolved it for me through email. I received emails back within minutes, extremely professional. I'm in school for game development and this thing is a beast! Working in UDK or Unity while having Maya and any number of Adobe programs open doesn't phase it at all. I would highly recommend a custom built Sager for anyone working in a technically creative field that requires portability. The battery typically lasts about 4 hours so keep your charger on hand. "

"I'm extremely glad that I chose to work with Xotic PC. After researching for some months, I had settled on a Lenovo gaming laptop, but a few minutes before I pulled the trigger somebody pointed me to a Sager model, and recommended Xotic PC.

The prices were great, customization options were great, and there is a MASSIVE selection to choose from. So I decided that I'd take the risk of ordering from a reseller I'd never heard of, and I'm very glad that I did.

Ordering was easy, the staff was very approachable and always returned my (sometimes annoying) requests for information courteously and within 24 hours. They are also very down to earth, and have a good sense of humor.

The laptop took about two weeks from time of order to receipt, but that was due to the customization options I chose.

I got the laptop and everything worked perfectly, except one extremely minor detail that Xotic PC has gone out of their way to fix.

I will definitely purchase from them again and recommend them to anybody I can.

"SO I Looked around online to find a company that customized laptops and came acrossed Xotic pc From the start is was smooth any questions i had got promptly answerd and they just have great customer service. i got my asus g75 really quick no damages and just they way i wanted it they really live up to all the great reviews and i will deff be buying all my laptops from this site i love their products they have to offer and all the options they offer. all in all 5 starts all they way and i would recomend to any one looking for a laptop there is nothing bad about this site and i cant wait to get my next prodcut from them ."

"so i bought Sager NP9150 from XOTIC PC, after i asked around the internet.
i play most of my games on ultra/very high settings, mainly WoW, D3, SC2, GW2, the witcher2, Civ5, and other games.
very happy with it, and it worth its price.

"I ordered a NP9150 (P150EM) customized laptop to support my mobility needs while maintaining the same level of performance I've become accustomed to with a full desktop. Overall I love this laptop, it's not Ultrabook thin by any means, but it is relatively thin for a performance laptop. Oddly one of the value add features that XoticPC adds, that I highly value, is de-branding the laptop. I play games, but I'm not a "gamer" and I don't need to be seen as one with a big logo on the lid or ridiculous neon lights in the vents like other vendors have.

My only complaints, which are 100% personal preference, is the keyboard. It's a full keyboard with the numeric pad on the right, which results in smaller keys over all. I have big hands and would prefer a keyboard w/o the number pad and full size keys. The trackpad is also in a bad location, it needs to be moved 2" to the left as my thumb is always grazing it while typing. Also, the finger print reader, due to it's recessed location, has been nearly impossible to use. Not that I care, I actually prefer entering my passwords (it's how I remember them).

"I ordered a light gaming laptop from xotic, and was very happy with their UI and degree of customization you could add to your machine. It is very easy to change your order and their customer service is great."

"I bought an ASUS laptop in December around $1200 after upgrades. I had trouble just making the order. I had to send emails and call several times to fnd out if they were going to complete my order even after my acount had already been charged.
Just a few weeks after I got it I was not impressed with the upgrades, the keyboard would stop working, and I was told I would get a free windows 8 up grade. I was not told about how to get the upgrade and with the problems I requested my money back. After a few email exchanges I stoped recieving replies.
After complaining I finaly got a refund for the windows 8 restore disk I bought thinking I would be able to get windows 8. I am still in the process of getting it fixed. The last I heard I have to send it to ASUS but if I do that they will remove all upgrades and send it to me the way it left the factory. I was told to remove the itmes myself to save time sending it to XOTIC and if I send it to XOTIC I have to pay for shipping and wait longer.
The keyboard stoped working while taking an online quiz so the next day I had to explain to my professor why I was not able to finish the quize on a new laptop I just bought from XOTIC PC.
Yeah the guy at XOTIC is nice but he keeps giving me the run around and it is costing me time and money. I will never go back to XOTIC and I will tell everyone I know (that I havent already).

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-19-2013

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear of this issue with the customers keyboard. Since initial contact from this customer we have been aggressively engaged to help this customer with his keyboard issue. This included replying to this customer often times within minutes of his emails and outside of business hours to ensure we were moving forward with a resolution to his issue as soon as possible. It is unfortunate our efforts with this customer are not being recognized. This customer was always replied to when emails were sent to our Service Team. We provided detailed instructions on our website how to redeem the Windows 8 Upgrade with the manufacturer of the laptop (ASUS) that was providing the Windows 8 promotion.”

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.