Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10

What is this?

"These people really did handle my custom order very well. And even before I ordered my laptop, they answered all my questions in a timely manner. I would recommend them to friends and family and I will definitely do business with them again!"

"Amazing service, amazing PC, and I will definitly order all my PC's from them. Thanks so much!!!"

"Great customer service for great products. You can get someone helpful on the line directly. Great experience overall, they accompany you all the way until you have the product in your hands."

"The laptop I received from them is one of the best machines I have ever owned in my life. Easily the best laptop, and comparable to high end gaming tower PCs. Fast service, excellent support, and high-end parts in use. I WILL be buying from them again."

"This is my first purchase with Xotic, but it will not be my last. The were very helpful with all of my questions and allowed me to get everything I wanted and I didn't even use most of the choices available."

"I purchased a Sager NP9150 from Xotic PC, and it is a fantastic laptop. It is incredibly fast at photo editing and gaming. Xotic's customer service is the best in the business, and its price for the laptop was the best around."

"I am not the easiest customer to please and I still have a few personal issues with the laptop I chose but that being said, all of the support I have gotten from Xotic has been outstanding. I had to send the laptop in for a new keyboard and bios upgrade, all I can say is I should have done it in the beginning. I live in WA, paid for two day air (personal choice since ground shipping is paid for by Xotic) and had the computer back in a week and that is because I couldnt' pick it up from UPS on the weekend and had to wait till Monday. Your RMA might not go so quickly but even if next time it took two weeks or more I would know that they do what they can to return your equipment as quickly as possible.
I also want to especially thank Tanner for responding so quickly to me. I cant even type two sentences in the same amount of time as it takes for him to get a reply back. Cedric was awesome too, companies need more people like this in thier service department.
Thanks for making my RMA experience as painless as possible.

"I've purchased four laptops from Xotic PC over the last 6 years all working exceptionally. In my experience calling Xotics sales department and working with a rep. will help you find exactly what you need within your budget, while teaching you what to look for. I recommend to everyone that they purchase from Xotic if they want great service and computers at a great price."

"I got a Sager NP6370 / Clevo W370ET from Xotic PC. it is the best best computer I have ever used. with an SSD drive It makes an awesome platform for video editing, its incredibly fast, and with 24 gigs of ram I can have everything thing open. I have had no issues, and find windows 8 to be quite usable and stable. Its also I great gaming machine, was playing the Witcher 2 on it, works great, looks great. Also about the screen on the computer: I got the default screen it is Amazing compared to many other screens on the market. I work in Photoshop and do graphics work and had no idea how bad the screen was on my old computer until I got this one. XOTIC PC has been very responsive to any questions I have had. Really enjoying the machine.

The part I really like about this company is that you can customize your computer for very little extra costs. I used to build my own computers, but don't want to learn every little detail of the new systems, these guys made it a lot easier for me.

"I ordered online. Received my computer promptly but there was a problem with the touchpad. Xotic has a very responsive customer service department. Troubleshooting with an Xotic didn't solve the problem, they talked to Sager and arranged the return. Sager fixed it and turned it around within a few days. Very good customer service both from Xotic and from Sager. "

"Excellent customer service. They're patient, knowledgeable, and want to help you get your order. I got a gaming laptop from them and it works great and exceeds all my expectations. Would buy again."

"Hello,

since I am very satisfied with this product I am going to write
a quick review for this Reseller. They have a great price, the
best I could find on the net, they have an awesome customer service and they send their products ridiculously fast. The system was configured as expected and it is very fast, exceeded expectations! Yannic Gerzen

"Customer service, can't say enough about it. I give you guys a 5 star rating (out of 5). My contact : Derek, I have to say was a pleasure working with him. He knew his stuff (even got the correct number of bits on the drive).
Thanks!

"I chose to order my asus laptop from exotic pc because they had the best prices for warranties for the computer I wanted. Ordering the computer was easy and even came with several nice discounts. However, I did have some trouble with making the payment, which they were able to resolve. I had a few issues with the computer after a couple of months of use, but didn't want to send it back. Xotic pc was able to help with all of my issues without me having to send it in. This is great because asus can be hard to get a hold of. I am now very happy with my computer and especially happy with the service and help that I have received from Xotic pc."

"These guys are the best. I ordered a custom sager system and am in love with it. Xiotics customer service was great, they promptly responded to all my questions. I did a lot of shopping around and they offered the best prices. If your in the need for a nice gaming computer check them out I'm sure youll see 100s of great reviews!!!!!"

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.