Stores > Xotic PC

Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10

What is this?

2014-04-29

"Great service--they've been very attentive and have followed up with my order to make sure I've had no issues with my system. They really care about their customers and selling good products."

2014-04-29

"Had to cancel an order after waiting 3 weeks for a computer because they no longer had that model. After canceling my order it took 2 weeks to get my refund and only because I called customer service after 1 1/2 weeks. They also tried to charge me their wire transfer fee for canceling my order when it was their fault for not having the product.

All in all, I wasted about 5 weeks dealing with them and it cost me money. Their customer service is horribly slow after they have your money.

Edit: Xotic reached out to me and did everything they could to fix the issues that I have had with my order. The customer service department apologized for all of the problems and explained that a number of the problem were on the manufacturer's side. They genuinely wanted to address and resolve everything. Because of this greatly appreciated effort I have changed my rating.

2014-04-28

"They were fast to answer any of my questions and helped me through the whole process."

2014-04-28

"XoticPC is great they helped me with my laptop and kept me informed during every step of the process. They also offered cheaper prices than most other sites I looked at. I strongly recommend using their site."

2014-04-28

"I have 0 complaints about this company. Also the customer service from xotic pc has been the "best" compared to "every" other company I have ever had to deal with. If you have an issue or are confused about something they will respond to your email relatively quickly compared to other companies."

2014-04-28

"Extremely satisfied with my new Sager gaming laptop. Customer service was excellent and having the step by step update on the laptop was good. Already have recommended to friends. "

2014-04-28

"The service was incredible. The follow-up was satisfactory, the system is great and the price was affordable. I really plan to make business with Xotic again in the future. Maybe some upgrades, if possible (I don't know if you offer these kind of services, but if you do, I´m definitely interested) and new purchases.

2014-04-28

"Home computer from Xotic - great customer service, timely follow-up, customized to my specs - would highly recommend and would use them again."

2014-04-28

"Top notch sales professionals and customer support. Always very timely with their replies, and super helpful. I am in love with my laptop, it is absolutely perfect."

2014-04-26

"I am extremely happy with the Sager I purchased from Xotic PC. I've been using it for several months now and have had no issues with it whatsoever. The configuration options that Xotic PC offers are great and I will not hesitate to purchase from them again in the future."

2014-04-25

"I ordered the Sager NP7355 (Clevo W350ST) Laptop with a few upgrades, including a medium sized SSD and 1 terabyte hard drive. This being the first time I ever ordered a laptop in general, I was a little worried putting so much money down at first. However, after receiving my laptop and working with it for so long now, I am definitely very pleased.
The service was quick and definitely very effective. I was contacted right away about any status changes and about any actions that were required from me. The staff at XOTIC PC have proven to be very cooperative and helpful, and I will definitely be buying more from them in the future.

2014-04-25

"Xotic PC offered an impressive number of options for my laptop, and delivered as ordered at an excellent price.

The few times I have been in touch with support, they have responded quickly and been very helpful.

2014-04-25

"Bought a MSI GE60 and am extremely satisfied with the speed and customer care that they showed. Followed up with how I was enjoying my laptop several times afterwards and I am quite satisfied with everything."

2014-04-25

"There were a few hiccups with my order. Even with the errors that occurred during production I received my PC in perfect condition. It works great and I am very satisfied w/ its performance so far. I recommend that everyone looking for a custom PC to go through XoticPC."

2014-04-25

"Wow. Nothing else. Their service was quality and spot on and the product itself was powerful. Great support and tech help.
Highly recommend for gamers!

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.