Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

"I put a lot of research into who to purchase a laptop from, and which one to purchase and as to what upgrades I'd like with it. I went with Xotic-PC and do not regret my choice, I will definitely be shopping from them in the future. The order was quick, I ran into an issue with having to change my order after I made it due to financial issues and it was changed within the day due to their fast service and ability to call me about the problem to double check what was going on. I would suggest this company to everyone."

"The product was well assembled and delivered to my doorstep in good time. XoticPC kept close follow ups with me throughout my first few months of using the new system and the hiccups I experienced with it.

Their service is commendable and they genuinely seem to strive to keep their customers satisfied even after the sale has occurred. Kudos to XoticPC.

"Xotic PC was nice to deal with during my gaming laptop purchase. I picked the cash route and it did take a bit of time, but it was expected with snail mail and processing. The laptop came perfectly as described and modded to my specifications. When I first ordered it, I spent a great deal of time talking back and forth with customer service about the status, and they were very helpful and quick to respond. At one point, someone did not know the answer to my question and quickly found out, and sent a follow up email and attached all the information and follow through they had with their co worker. They are surprisingly transparent, it's appreciated."

"I am very pleased that I bought my laptop from xoticpc.com. They answer everything for you so that youll get the best product for you. They are also very knowledgeable to their products and would really give you the best deals and products on your budget. I would definitely refer my friends and everyone i know if there are buying a laptop or computer. I cant wait for my next purchase! Best customer service ever."

"The service provided from the point of even thinking about buying was just amazing.

my new laptop is everything i ever wanted, tailored to my needs.

"I bought an Asus G75 Laptop from Xotic PC and it has been awesome. They were also very prompt with my order and answered all of my questions. I am grateful I went with them instead of other companies. "

"I have purchased 2 computers from Xotic PC and have been really impressed by their outstanding customer service. They really go to great lengths to satisfy their customers. I had a need for rush service on my second purchase and Tanner did a great job at quickly expediting the build and shipment. Thanks Xotic, you rock!"

"They worked with me to ensure I got the laptop as soon as possible and it works great!"

"I really liked the service and assistance in ordering my computer that I received from this company. I especially liked the multiple methods of contacting them . They were very punctual in responding to my emails, webchat and phone calls. Great customer service and knowledgeable expertise."

"After some debate on whom to buy my new pc from I finally settled on XOTIC PC. XOTIC PC had the widest selection of computers and parts, not only that but the price of my Sager notebook was cheaper on XOTIC PC then from Sager itself. In addition, customer service was excellent and when I needed to talk to someone, it was just, an actual person not an automated response. Needless to say I was extremely satisfied with the service I received from XOTIC PC. I can say with one hundred percent certainty that the next computer I buy will be from XOTIC PC."

"This computer is great. It came with everything I requested and is fast as can be. Would recommend them to anyone. Price was way cheaper than Amazon, Newegg, BestBuy etc for comparable products."

"Everyone at Xotic was extremely helpful with the ordering process and follow through with every step of my order. All questions were answered clearly and quickly and it seemed like they were always willing to do whatever they could to make the experience seem as easy as possible. "

"Outstanding company, great customer service, and a wide range of products that are well-priced. I highly recommend Xotic PC and plan to make them my one and only place for buying laptops.

Service was great and they helped me resolve any issues with my order. Was a pleasant surprise to find a company that has real customer service and works with their customers.

Was a bit skeptical going in - never heard of Xotic PC and really didn't have much experience with buying laptops. A lot of different places spoke very highly of Xotic PC and I understand why. Very glad I went with them and will absolutely shop there again!

"I ordered a Sager 9150 laptop from them back in March and the process was smooth. The staff was very helpful with processing a military discount. I ordered rushed shipping due to impatience and it arrived on time and in perfect condition even though I cannot say that about most packages I order. I will definitely use them again."

"XOTIC PC is the #1 in Customer Service and payment options for people who live in the USA or outside countries. They have tons of customization options for your Desktop or Laptop. The have options to "Rush Build" your computer and Fast shipping options to make sure you get your PC to your door ASAP. I got the SagerNP350/Clevo 350Et and It is awesome.
XOTIC is the Best Reseller in Computer/IT

The Only Problem is that Sager Computers are not "Widely known"

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.