Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

What is this?

"I was extremely pleased with the competitive prices, the selection, the options and the customer service i got form this site. More importantly i have had zero problems with my computer in the 6+ months i have had it."

"I am tremendously pleased to share that my experience with Xotic was nothing short of perfect. I know that sounds dramatic, yet as a customer service expert, I can say very emphatically, that it was, perfect."

"I was originally skeptical about purchasing a custom laptop (always just had a Dell or ThinkPad). However, after this purchase, I'll never go back. The pre-purchase/arrival support and communications from XOTIC was exceptional. Thankfully I've not had any support issues, so can't comment on that.

As far as the laptop goes. One of the best I've ever own (both in quality and capability). The only problem I have with the machine seems to be a design issue if anything. The "7" key on the numpad requires twice as much force as any other key on the keyboard to work.I'm a fairly light typist, and when using the numpad I often find that the number 7 isn't registered. However, if I press real hard, it becomes easier to recognize the key press for a while. Seems nothing more than a sticky key. However, if that's the only problem I have with the machine, I can live with that.

All in all, great machine, great service/support by XOTIC.

"Xotic PC is so cool, I got my custom P150EM no more than a mounth and the price is really fair. If I need a new one in the future, I'm glad to shop at Xotic PC again!"

"Xotic PC is a great computer source, with plenty of options, personal communication, great customer service, and prompt responses and answers to questions. "

"WOW, that's basicly sums it up, the service is great, the ppl who work with XoticPC are True professionals who know how to answer any question and address any issue on the most efficient way.

The prices are quite reasonable for the powerhouses you get. It took me since November until now to make the review because I was trying to find if there was anything wrong with the machine, and well the only thing wrong about it is that I don't have two of it.

I WILL buy again with XoticPC in the near future and i have been promoting their service with my friends and Relatives.

modified review This review was modified by Drakox on February 04 2013 01:52:32 PM

"I was pretty blown away with the level of customer service Xotic provided. I got frequent calls and emails updating me on the progress of my laptop, and the representative they assigned m answered any questions I had. I'll definitely be returning to Xotic for my next laptop purchase."

"My son, who's deep into film editing, required optimal processing speeds and so research gaming computers (we're not gamers). After considering Sager (which we purchased) and a few other brands, the next step was to consider purchasing directly from Sager or from XOTIC PC. I believe the price at XOTIC PC was lower or about the same, and as the sales fellow (Eric?) at XOTIC PC represented a variety of brands, we could and did take time to discuss needs, learn about all of the elements' functionality in a high-speed laptop, and consider various brands. We never felt we were being oversold on features, as the sales agent asked insightful questions and had good reasons for suggesting one thing over another. We spent more than we were planning, but it was our choice and our ability to do so. We were very impressed with the Sager that arrived and have enjoyed great customer service, through XOTIC PC and Sager directly, ever since. No problems yet with the laptop (after 4-5 months)."

"Wow, what can I say, everything so far about this laptop is great. They built the laptop to specification, and it definitely performs like it; the only downside is the fingerprint reader which takes too many swipes to detect (I didn't get the high end finger print reader though, I got the one below it) so unfortunately I don't use it anymore. Otherwise I can play pretty much all my games (Deus Ex Revolution, Borderlands 2, etc) on max or close to max settings without any hiccups.

The customer support was great, I'd have my questions answered same day by Email, or within a day, and they were extremely friendly on the phone. They even helped me get resources to track my computer performance and temps, which in my mind is going beyond the service they're intended to provide. I definitely recommend Xotic PC, and will be checking there first for my gaming desktop.

"I purchased the sager NP9130 from this website, they offer incredible competitive price! I can not find a better price for a lap with i7 3630 and the Nvidia 670mx?"

modified review This review was modified by argonprime on February 03 2013 02:56:46 PM

"I bought the Clevo W110ER. I struggled for several weeks whether or not to buy this laptop. I work overseas in conflict zones so I am constantly getting in and out of helicopters, and traveling back and forth between South Asia, the UK and the US. I had a giant Asus G73JW and a small little Asus 1000HE netbook. I decided I wanted something small like the netbook but capable of playing my games like the big G73JW. I did a lot of research but everything kept coming back to this Clevo W110ER and Xotic PC as the merchant.

It's the best computer decision I have ever made. The laptop came with all of the crapware removed, and it was in pristine condition. This is one of the few purchases I have made that actually makes my life easier. I can carry it with me anywhere, it's a breeze to cut through customs and security, I can whip it out anywhere and start working (even in tight confines) and it easily plays all my games.

Thanks to Xotic PC, it came ready to go right out of the box - no driver issues, no updates needed, no problems. All I had to do was install my games and work software and that was it. They really made sure I had no regrets with this purchase.

So thanks to Xotic PC for the great product and the great customer service.

"I was referred to Xotic PC while looking for a new laptop. I saw that they offered Alienware as one of their options, which is what I was interested in. I spoke with a sales associate after noticing Xotic PC's Price-Match feature in order start the process. I configured an Alienware M17X R4 online at Xotic PC and submitted a price-match request with a quote for a lower price.

I received an email back notifying me that Xotic PC would match the price for the laptop (and they actually beat the price by around $50). I submitted an order for the M17X configuration through Xotic PC's online store and received an email from them a day or so later stating that the Alienware I had requested was on back-order.

I called to ask for more information, and found out that some of the hardware I chose for my configuration was no longer available, and that Alienware had changed some of the configuration offerings. So, after speaking with the sales associate, I was encouraged to reconfigure a M17X with the newly available configuration options and submit a new price-match request along with my quote for the new configuration.

Because of the recent changes in configurations/options for the specific model I was ordering, Xotic PC was unable to meet my new price-match request. I was ordering this laptop over the Thanksgiving Holliday (i.e. Black Friday), so I believe that this had something to do with the pricing differences since my quote was from the "manufacturer", and it also included some MAJOR Black-Friday discounts (as a lot of you may know, Black Friday prices are usually excluded from Price-Match policies).

Even though Xotic PC was unable to offer me a price-match for this specific laptop, at that specific time, I am still pleased with their customer service. The reasons for not being able to price-match my requested laptop configuration were explained to me in a way that I found to be sensible and reasonable.

Even though I did not order the laptop from them, I appreciate the service that I experienced. It seemed a lot like the service you would get from a small, local store (compared to the service from large corporations). They seem very willing to help customers if, by chance, an issue does arise and I would be willing to do business with them in the future.

modified review This review was modified by cap10moman on February 05 2013 08:04:07 PM
modified review Rep reply posted Feb-05-2013

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear of this concern and any frustration experienced by this potential customer. This potential customer submitted a price match request along with requesting Student Discounts, Forum Discount and Cash Discounts. We do not conceal and are transparent on our Price Match Request form explicitly stating “XOTIC PC MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF PRICE MATCH”. We list this because sometimes we are unable to match another company’s price.

Several members of our staff helped this potential customer with several emails including many outside of business hours. It is unfortunate this went unrecognized and a review of this nature was posted from this potential customer. As we also stated to this potential customer via email, we deeply apologize we could not match this potential customers price along with providing several discounts he had requested. Unfortunately the potential customer never completed his order with XOTIC PC due to the unattainable discounts requested.”

"Very good customer service...Very fast and they give you a lot of options to fix/service your computer :) "

"Highly recommended. The ability to be able to customize a laptop build and the amount of options available makes XOTIC PC the go-to place. I even had to the option to upgrade the laptop screen.
Great customer service, and prompt responses during the ordering and building process. I was in a hurry for my laptop build, so I selected the 'rush build' option for an additional fee. If I had to do it again, I would not have selected that option, as the build process did not seem rushed at all. But, I did get my laptop in a reasonable time.

I will most likely purchase from XOTIC PC again for any laptop purchases in the future.

"I am extremely happy with my MSi GE60 that I received from Xotic PC. I had ordered another laptop first and I was unhappy with it, so the customer service team helped me find exactly what I would want. They were extremely knowledgeable in helping me and I am very thankful to have had their help.

My order was a pre-order and, after it got sent to them, I received my laptop very quickly even after using their service to remove bloatware, which, by the way, is an AMAZING service they offer. I have none of those extra programs I'll never use weighing my laptop down.

I would buy from them again in the future.

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.