Stores > Xotic PC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10

Superb customer service

"First time I used this site to purchase that needed in a short term and XOTIC pic came though for me. I received it already today "

Fast Service

"I ordered my new laptop (Sager NP8152-S (Clevo P650RP6)) on October 29th and just got an email on November 2nd that it is ready to be ship. I was told that it would be a month or so until it was ready by others so I'm pleasantly surprised. The updates emails about the different phases my laptop was in was very helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again just base on how nice the process was. "

This review was modified by Tanaa on November 02 2016 01:12:18 PM

Ultimate Laptop

"After learning that GTX 10 series cards were being put into laptops and performing roughly as well as their desktop counterparts I decided to seek out a desktop replacement laptop. I tend to go several years between computers, so I prefer to purchase near top of the line components. I did a fairly exhaustive search of the various GTX 10 series laptops available as well as the retailers and builders. At the conclusion of my search I decided that Xotic PC offered me the option of building the exact computer that I wanted with fantastic customization options for the best price. The customization and ordering process was simple and easy. Xotic has been giving me frequent updates about my order status. Having built a custom PC myself in the past with mixed results, I find it comforting that Xotic will be extensively testing my computer before it ships to ensure that everything is working properly. Can't wait for my new Super computer to arrive. "

This review was modified by John.a.welch on November 02 2016 01:35:03 PM

2016-11-02

Fast and helpful service!

"I recently had an issue with my BCD in regards to a Samsung 950 Pro (common problem for these HDDs apparently), and so I called XOtic PC for help with the problem.

I originally ordered through XOtic PC, instead of from Sager as I read terrible reviews for Sager, and great reviews for XOtic PC. In this particular case, the customer service representative (Danielle G.), and the technician she spoke with specifically on my problem (Eric), both did an outstanding job in their respective areas.

I'd certainly recommend XOtic PC to anyone, and I'll likely use them again in the future.

This review was modified by ventura1982 on November 02 2016 12:01:09 PM

Sager NP9872-S (Clevo P870DM2) quick review

"My experience with the laptop bought from Xotic PC after 3 months:

tl;dr:
-Very fast
-CPU runs hot, but undervolts well
-crisp display
-solid build quality
-stellar follow-up communication from seller

Performance
The laptop is fast. I'm getting 200 fps in Overwatch and 150+ fps BF1 at maxed settings.
There are some caveats, though. The stock i7-6700k CPU ran very hot. Temperatures reached a few degrees above 90C under long gameplay. The CPU, however, undervolt very well using Intel XTU. A -100mV offset silences the laptop at idle and gaming never pushed temps over 79C.

Display
The screen is crisp with dark blacks and accurate whites/color. The display was detected as 60Hz initially, but as fixed to 120Hz after using the NVIDIA control panel. Glare is non-existent with the matte finish.

Build quality
The chassis is mostly plastic, but did not feel cheap and had a solid quality feel. The laptop is heavy, but that's to be expected from a desktop replacement.

Customer service
Great and fast communication with Xotic PC personnel post-purchase. Shipping was slow, but I was given updates on the build throughout the process.

Overall happy with this beastly laptop. Thanks, XoticPc!

This review was modified by brhong on November 01 2016 06:03:00 PM

Have it your way!

"I haven't found any place better than XoticPC for customizable PCs/Laptops at a fair price. The Tytan - Intel X99 I just bought is my 2nd computer from Xotic."

This review was modified by bobonwhidbey on November 01 2016 03:23:08 PM

Good experience

"Full Disclosure: I am receiving a game in exchange for writing this review.

I ordered a Sager NP8173 on October 7th and received it October 28th. I would've liked the whole process to take faster, but to compensate Barry H gave me a free game and a T-Shirt. The delay was due to it being on backorder until October 14, but even taking that into consideration that is two weeks that it took, and 3 weeks in total. The support was pretty good through their live chat, although their e-mail didn't answer on some occasions. The product arrived fine, there is some light bleed on the display but not a big enough issue to send it back. It was a good experience overall, the time was a bit long, but XOTIC's support made up for it.

This review was modified by us3r123 on November 01 2016 12:14:03 PM

Super Excited!

"Just ordered MSI GS73VR XOTIC DRAGON-025. I haven't had a new computer in 5 years, so i'm Super Excited. It's mostly for business and I run 4 monitors. Can't wait to set it up with a 55in 4K tv. Definitely going to try out some games now. BlackOps IW coming in 4 days. woot! woot!

Customer Service was great and even called me back to get some answers to my questions. I was really impressed with the status emails about my order. There's something like 6 stages to your order and you get an email at every step. Really cool. Don't even have to worry about calling them to see where they're at in the process.

This review was modified by Dito003 on November 01 2016 11:36:21 AM

Great Customer Service

"The customer service within this company is excellent. I had various questions that I needed answers to and I had a reply back within 30 minutes or less. I also like that the company gives you updates at every phase of completion. This is great because I know exactly what is going on with my order. I would recommend choosing this company for any of your computer needs."

This review was modified by JDoze96 on November 01 2016 11:24:49 AM

Very good laptops

"I'm purchasing my second laptop from Xotic...this one for my wife. Love that you can get lots of upgrade options, different OS options, etc. You can build our a great machine that is exactly what you want. I've had my first Asus for a couple of years now, and even though it shows no signs of being outgrown by my needs, I'm sure I will be jealous of my wife's new rig! It does take them some time to get your PC ready and shipped, but the wait is worth it..."

This review was modified by biochemedic on November 01 2016 11:14:20 AM

2016-10-31

Beautiful

"Today I received my Sager laptop and it's incredible. The Xotic PC customer service was great and they helped when I forgot to add a couple of promotional items to the order and they called to verify the order. I 'm really happy with my purchase and I will recommend and buy from them again."

This review was modified by Vordok on October 31 2016 10:09:06 PM

2016-10-31

Amazing Build Time and Customer Service!

"I had attempted to purchase a new gaming laptop from a competitor of XocticPC and I kept getting est. shipping dates pushed back on me. I want a gaming machine when I want it! I put the MSI GS43VR PHANTOM PRO-006 in my cart, waited a few days, took it out, put it back in, looked at other sites, ready reviews, and still could not make a decision. I hit up the "speak to me" customer service window and Danielle showed up. Within 15 minutes I had my order bought and paid for.

The product I ordered is so far ahead of what the competition offers once it was modded to about the same price range. It was ordered on the 26th, built in a day, and shipped on the 28th. I had asked for quite a few upgrades but no painting/etching/etc, just parts swaps really.

Between the help I received from Danielle and later from Matthew I would purchase again from them based on nothing more than their customer service. I will review this and update once I have received the laptop and have had a sufficient honeymoon period.

Great service, speedy build, great price!

This review was modified by Ian M on October 31 2016 10:31:31 AM

2016-10-29

Pizza

"Site provides best availability for internal customization out of all sites i looked at and the prices were better than the rest. I will definitely use for my next gaming system and recommend to my friends "

2016-10-28

Highly-responsive and well-informed service provided by Matthew N at Xoticpc

"Just bought a high-end customized Sager laptop(>$3500) from Xotic PC for CPU-intensive work in massive parallel computing and data acquisition interfaces. Matthew N was extremely helpful in getting back to me as soon as we found out that certain options were not compatible and figuring out how to make the laptop optimal within the budget. He optimized the laptop package considerably, resulting in a great deal for a computer system. He also shared insight as to the laptop's performance based on feedback from other customers and expected functionality based on selected hardware. Suggestions provided were objective and based on an experienced level of computer hardware. He was extremely quick in responding to emails and numerous questions. I just received the laptop and it is top-notch. Hope to buy more systems from Xotic PC in the future for scientific research applications. Difficult to find this kind of laptop at such a low price and maximal performance, and with great service."

This review was modified by hnsxiii on October 28 2016 06:53:48 PM

2016-10-28

Great customer service!

"Emily was a great tech support/customer service person. With the very small problem I had with my new Xotic Pc laptop, she fixed it up in a matter of moments. I'd recommend this place any day!"

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.