Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.

Excellent customer service!!!

"I was thinking for a while to order a laptop thru XoticPC, now I did and I have no complains. They have excellent customer service and communication."

Great lap top

"I ordered a new gaming lap top from them. Pat was very helpful in answering questions. He really helped me pick out a great lap top. "

2017-03-10

Great customer service and great prices.

"I love my laptop. Shipping was quick. When I had a question Pat was really helpful and responsive. "

PERFECT DELIVERY TIMING!

"GREAT delivery timing, meeting my traveling dates
GREAT costumer support
GREAT LAPTOP BUILT, no issues found

The best place to buy a PC /Laptop from

"I've been waiting for a long time to buy a laptop from Xotic PC because I live out of US. I ordered my first gaming laptop from these guys and I'm really happy with what I got. They helped me before and after buying the laptop. Top class customer service and thank you Emily you are great. Hope for another purchase in the future."

2017-03-09

Purchasing Sager NP9876 (Not too catchy, sorry)

"Ordering from Exotic PC was extremely easy, and I was surprised at the amount of customization that can be done. The prices are actually lower than the manufacture's price, which is fantastic. The customer service was great, there was no automated voice to deal with, it was strait to the representative, and Danielle was great at verifying the details of my order to make sure my laptop would arrive "in one piece", as I requested. :D"

Happy Costomer

"Ordered my laptop towards the end of February. There online Chat service allowed me to get in contact with a person, who was able to answer questions. both accurately and honestly and placed my order.

Throughout the wait they kept me updated with each step my order was going through and once shipped provided me with Responsive and accurate shipment Tracking. My laptop arrived in good working order and set up just how I asked it to be. While not the fastest way to get a laptop, It was indeed the most proffesional and best way to get one. I love my new laptop and was glad to also be able to get it. configured and without bloatware.

Thankyou Emily and team Xotic. for your fine work.

2017-03-08

Excellent options and response time

"First time I have ever purchased from Xotic PC and the sheer number of options avalible make it hard to settle on something within price ranges. Not saying you can't meet just about any budget, as their prices are easily comparable to other retailers if you arn't after the extras, but there is a high degree of "want vs need" when shopping with everything priced so well.

I had to consult with their Online Chat & Customer Service reps a few times during the process and found them both knowledgeable about the variety of options and quick to reply. Danielle was especially helpful with providing status updates on my order.

Will definitely come back for the next time I need a new computer.

2017-03-08

months and months of research

"6 months ago my child asked my wife and I for a gaming computer. after a lot of research and a lot of headache i came across exotic PC. a lovely staff member named Emily answered all my questions with a very kind and awesome attitude the fact that i could basically rebuild my son Noah's computer was unimaginable. the build process after buying rush build was amazingly fast. if you are looking for a computer for your needs and wants Xotic PC is the only choice and the best "

2017-03-08

Will never order a PC from anywhere else ever again!!

"I ordered a new beast gaming laptop with some upgrades. Emily M at Xotic answered a ton of pre-sales questions and after the order communicated with me daily regarding the steps in the process from inventory allocation to shipping. Will DEFINITELY recommend this company to anyone looking to order a performance PC!!"

2017-03-07

Very Poor Service

"When you go to an intermediary like Xotic PC you do it because you expect them to be better than buying directly from the manufacturer. That's the whole concept of being "value added". I have purchased 3 very high end laptops from them in the last 18 months and when the ASUS GL502VT I had suddenly stopped responding to the touchpad, I called Xotic to see about getting an RMA (machine was 4 months old). That was 5 weeks ago. When I call Barry Hubbard he gives me the Asus RMA number, but that number shows up something from 2016 that is closed.

Has Xotic completely lost my laptop???

Edit: Matthew of Xotic immediately reached out to me to let me know the issue with the RMA number was a simple oversight. Sent me proper RMA and it shows laptop is on its way back.

Kudos to Matt for being on the ball!

2017-03-07

Fantastic products at fantastic prices

"I've purchased a custom laptop and a few accessories and components from Xotic in the past. My most recent purchase was a refurb mobo. I had to contact customer service about the product and the response was timely with an outcome that was more than satisfactory. I will continue to utilize Xotic anytime they have something I need. The prices and customer service are nearly without equal."

2017-03-06

Xotic PC is great!!!

"When I was looking for a laptop these guys were awesome! I felt like I was getting small town, business from them, they are very personal, and throughout the entire order process they kept me up-to-date never leaving me in the dark on anything. This overall process was fast I received my PC via, free shipping and still received the PC in less than a two week period. If you ever want to purchase a Laptop or Desktop Xotic PC's are your company. Also after looking at the "major tech carriers out there I found they mostly have out dated tech that they sell for almost the same I spent on mine with tech that just came out less than a month ago and they will price match. I order the Sager NP8157 (Clevo P650HS-G) I haven't had any trouble what so ever out of this device has been great, I would highly recommend it to anyone. Also there website says the battery life last about 2 hours. If you put it into the GPU hybrid mode, I've been able to get the battery to last between 3-6hrs depending on what I was doing. Minecraft graphics turn up all the way was about 4 hours. Powerpoint, word, chrome, and eclipse IDE java programing ran for just over 5 and a half hours. Just letting it idle while I was in my classes I was getting closer to the 6 hrs and 30mins out of the battery. If you leave the PC in dedicated mode the battery will last less than 2 hours, if you are using it."

2017-03-02

Exotic PC's The Best

"These people are easy to work with and had the best MSI deal on the internet. After talking to them, I found they had an even better deal with a larger SSD Drive."

2017-03-02

Awesome service guaranteed

"I've bought from xotic and both me and my dad have actually. They have been great every time. Thus time no different. The Transaction Was Fast And Easy. My laptop came even faster then I expected. Would deffinatley reccomed A+ service "

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.