Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10

What is this?

"Xotic has incredibly incredibly amazing customer service. They have a great range of options for customization, and if you don't understand something or you try to do something you can't they will inform you and help you every step of the way. Cannot recommend more highly."

"Ordered my hot-rod MSI from Xotic and they kept me updated every step of the way during the production process. The machine itself is a dream: a high-end graphics PC, Blu-ray player (and burner!), and gaming console all in one. The couple of times I've had minor questions about configuring the GPU, the response has been prompt and helpful. Can definitely recommend these guys for anyone looking for a high-end, custom machine."

"Everyone should use this site. Nice people, great support, bombdiggity follow ups and customer satisfaction.
-hibilime

"Xotic PC was very helpful in helping me select coustomize and get my awesome laptop. Very helpful. Would buy again. "

"I have bought a number of laptops from Xotic PC and they have always been very competitive in price and have provided excellent customer service. They will always be my first choice for custom laptops in the future!"

"Great experience shopping there. I have no complaint. My expectations are meet. I may shop there again in the future."

"My experience with Xotic PC was excellent. The process from start to finish flowed smoothly and everyone I encountered during the way was extremely friendly and helpful. There was a couple of "cons" for one the process takes some time especially if you customize your PC like I did. I added a SSD as the primary HDD and upgraded a couple other features. The extra time was well worth it as the price to upgrade was essentially just for the product if you were to buy from a third party not to mention they installed it. The other minor issue was the fact that some firmware was not properly re-installed due to upgraded HHD though that took me only 10 minutes to fix and I know Xotic PC was willing to help if I needed it. Overall I would recommend buying from them and know if I ever need a new computer again that I would buy from them. "

"I ordered my NP-8268s from Xotic to fulfill my requirements for a high performance laptop used for geospatial and geostatistical analysis. I use ARCGIS 10.2.2, ERDAS Imagine, RETC and HYDRUS primarily. My interactions with the Xotic staff has been an excellent experience. My sales associate was knowledgeable and responsive to my needs. I will not shop anywhere else for my future computing needs.
It is necessary to understand that quality custom work does take a little time, but it is worth it. I was thoroughly pleased with my experience and fully recommend Xotic pc for your custom computing needs.

"I got my laptop without any problems. Everything came as advertised. The customer reps I corresponded with were helpful and friendly. I have not run into any issues using my laptop so far. My experience with XoticPC has been positive and I would buy here again when I need another computer."

"when I decided to buy a new laptop I went thru so many websites and XOTIC PC have beaten them all in regard to options available, prices, fast service and best of all their quick and satisfying correspondence. I haven't had any problems with them nor the laptop I have purchased and I'm satisfied beyond belief, I even love how they still email me with questions regarding my purchase and any service needed from them; but of course they are elites that I didn't need their offered service after my purchase. "

"I have nothing but good things to say. My laptop shipped quickly and was ready to go the moment I opened the box. I've had it for 4 months now and no decrease in performance. Xotic PC delivered on everything they promised."

"Honestly, the employees of Xotic PC were very careful with building my product and provided me with updates on time. The phone service was extremely helpful with changing my order. I would recommend their services to anyone interested in buying a new PC. For a first time buyer of Xotic PC, I strongly would buy from them again."

"In May of this year my wife ordered me a MSI GS70 StealthPro-212 Gaming Laptop for my birthday from Xotic PC. The laptop itself has performed flawlessly since I received it. The ordering process through Xotic PC was simple and they kept me in the loop with all the steps the machine went through from order to ship. The laptop arrived on the date specified with no damage. If in the future I am in need of another high end system I will return to Xotic to fill my needs and I would recommend that anyone in the market for a machine of this type of system check out Xotic PC. "

"I purchased a Sager NP8278-S (Clevo P170SM-A) notebook worth 1981 USD + 28 USD for shipping, with rush build. The specs are 17.3 matte screen, Intel i7 4810 (2.8-3.8 GHz), GTX 880m 8 GB GDDR5 PCI-Express DX11, 8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM [1x8GB], 120 GB Crucial M500 mSATA SSD, Hard Drive 750GB 7200RPM [SATA II - 16MB Cache], 6X Blu-Ray Burner + 8X DVDRW/CDRW Super Multi Combo Drive, Intel Dual Band AC 7260 802.11 A/AC/B/G/N 2.4/5.0GHz + Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Card, IC Diamond Thermal Compound - CPU + GPU (FREE), SLAPPA Velocity Matrix Backpack (17.3") and a Coolmax External Aluminum USB 3.0 1.0TB 5400RPM 2.5" SATA Hard Drive,

After a very helpful exchange of e-mails both with Derek S. and later with Susan S., whom also informed me via e-mail of each change in order status, I placed my order on September 24 at 07:37, at 08:11 my order moved to Phase 0 (Order Received & Processing) after a call to confirm the purchase via Credit Card, on September 25th 12:55 the order moved to Phase 2 (Sager Assembly, Build, Technical Analysis, Stress Testing & QA), by September 16th 10:06 the order was in Phase 7 (Packaged & Shipped), the laptop was in one package and shortly after the hard drive and backpack were shipped separately, the e-mail contaioned UPS tracking numbers for both packages. The laptop arrived on October 1st at 15:37 and the backpack + External Hard Drive arrived on October 2nd at 13.06.

As you can tell from the above, XoticPC's both customer service and quality of the assembled laptop is not only phenomenal, but the price is great also. I wholeheartedly recommend them, and if you pay for Rush Build, it makes a vast difference for 50 USD extra.

"Ordered an MSI GS70 StealthPro-212 as a pre-order, which was actually backordered. It took a bit longer because of that, but their customer service kept me updated pretty much the entire time which I really appreciated. Once they had it in stock, I received it really quickly and packed super well. Will definitely purchase from them again next time I'm in the market."

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.