Stores > Xotic PC

Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10

What is this?

2016-01-12

"Great service! Had many questions since it was my first time purchasing from here but all my questions were answered within 1 business day. I ordered a FORCE 1781 MSI GT72 Barebones and it showed up within 2 weeks which was very reasonable considering it was a barebones and had to be built. I haven't had any major issues yet with this laptop and am very satisfied with it. I'll definitely be making my future laptop purchases from XOTIC PC and have recommended a friend to do the same."

2016-01-12

"Xotic PC carries computers that are not widely available elsewhere. For some people, such as me, these may be a much better choice than the more popular alternatives My computer took longer to arrive than I had been led to expect, but this may well have been the result of factors outside XPC's control (such as an overly optimistic forecast from the manufacturer), they did their best to address my concerns, and my experience was otherwise excellent. Overall I am extremely pleased with the purchase and expect to continue doing business with XPC."

This review was modified by mgfleming on January 12 2016 07:29:15 AM

2016-01-11

"I found Xotic PC through some of the forums that I am an active member on. When purchasing a new Laptop/Desktop from a company that isn't Dell/Apple or another popular retail brand you always need to read reviews. I purchased a Sager laptop from Xotic PC and I couldn't be happier. They are an authorized reseller and their customer service is far better than Sager! Their live chat and forum presence was great. The one thing I think many people forget is that as an authorized reseller everything still needs to come from Sager. So order delays and initial issues need to go through the proper channels and takes time. Many people fault Xotic PC for this and their impatience. Overall Xotic PC and an AAA+ vendor!"

2016-01-11

"My experience with Xotic PC was absolutely fantastic. I ordered my MSI GE72 2QC Apache from them and I couldn't be happier. The customer service is outstanding and is driven to make sure the customer gets exactly what they need. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who's looking to get a new pc. "

This review was modified by jeb192 on January 11 2016 08:29:32 AM

2016-01-10

"I am extremely satisfied with this latpop. The build quality and hardware components are amazing. The support that I received from XOTIC PC was phenominal. The system is ok, I have dual booted Linux and Windows 10 on it. I have been having issues with Linux compatability on my laptop, but it's nothing thats your guys' responsibility. Everything about this laptop met and/or exceeded my expectations and I will probably get my next laptop from XOTIC in a few years.

They even had the shipping routed from a different state to avoid California Tax

This review was modified by Triangular on January 10 2016 03:32:36 PM

2016-01-08

"Customer service was excellent throughout every step of the process. Response was good and follow-up as well. will recommend to many others."

This review was modified by wages on January 08 2016 02:30:34 PM

2016-01-08

"I'm overall satisfied by Xotic Pc. They answered all my questions before ordering. It took a little longer than I've expected to ship my products, but I've chose to personalize the laptop so I can't blame them as I haven't choose any rush option.
Prices were good and after reading lots and lots of reviews I've placed the order.
I'm a happy customer and most probably my next laptop will be ordered from XoticPc.
PS. For international users: I've ordered and received my laptop in Romania and all was well. You must know that you can pay by wire transfer so be sure you select to pay all the fees by yourself or just transfer a little more money so there will be no delay for your order processing.

2016-01-08

"Very great service! Friendly people!"

This review was modified by thedeadpoet000 on January 08 2016 07:56:08 AM

2016-01-07

"The customer service at Xotic PC is second to none. I was so impressed with all of the facets from ordering to answer questions to problem resolution that Xotic PC will be my go to place for all of my computer purchases. They also continue to care about you as a customer long after your purchase has been shipped. They really are a one of a kind merchant."

This review was modified by starxfighter on January 07 2016 02:36:55 PM

2016-01-06

"Very satisfied with the company. They respond fast and are very helpful with any concerns one may have. Their products are quality as well."

2016-01-05

"Smooth order process. Quick support, expert staff, and nice discounts. Top-notch computers for gamers and definitely my first option and recommendation whenever asked."

This review was modified by TiagoMartines on January 05 2016 11:35:07 AM

2016-01-05

"Amazing service and Excellent build quality . Definitely one of the best Custom PC/Laptop makers in the market. Product was also delivered on time. Overall a wonderful experience. 10/10 ."

This review was modified by nit1805 on January 05 2016 10:38:19 AM

2016-01-05

"Incredible customer service. Did extensive research for the perfect laptop (both high end GPU and battery life when needed). Found the perfect laptop in my Sager P650SG, read many reviews of the great quality of service given by XoticPC and decided to go with their service. I was not disappointed. They do not have a single point of service once your order is place, despite that though, they gave amazing service, constantly keeping in touch with me through email, offering very affordable options for expediting service if I wished. Service was so good that I will be purchasing a Sager through XoticPC for my wife, and all future laptops."

2015-12-29

"This Is a great company! Xotic PC delivered my computer fast, and got some sweet deals as well. Hands down I recommend Xotic PC to anyone looking for any type of computer! You will not be disappointed! "

This review was modified by Sythe1500 on December 29 2015 12:54:44 PM

2015-12-29

"I've been waiting to buy a laptop for years and I finally decided now was the time so I wanted to find the perfect laptop. I had ordered one, and after doing more research on it decided it wasn't for me. It was very easy and fast to cancel my order with a customer service rep and order a new one. However, the next one I ordered was a Sager and soon after I ordered it I was contacted by XOTIC PC and told that Sager had notified them after I placed the order that they weren't making that particular laptop anymore. I talked to the same customer service rep and he helped me pick out an MSI that was similar to the Sager. It cost a little more, but it was overall a better laptop. I've had it for a few months now and I love it! The customer service rep was very kind and patient through the whole process of getting me the best laptop for me. Even thought it was a little bit of a frustrating experience, XOTIC PC made it a good experience overall. "

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.