Stores > Xotic PC

Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

2016-01-19

Great Custom Laptop

"My old computer was something that couldn't handle gaming or my computer science homework. Constantly overheating and crashing. So one of my friends recommended Xotic PC. I picked out the MSI GT72 Dominator -019 and customized it to reflect the specifications that my professors recommended as well as made sure it had the best cooling I could get. When I had questions they were really great about answering and answered quickly. It did take a a week to get started on the build but I was informed of every step and if parts were being ordered. When my computer arrived it was beautiful. It came in the premium packaging and was really safe. I got a custom image on it. Also it works wonderfully. I have had no trouble. I was also impressed with the letter that came with the computer and the follow up. Not only did I receive a great laptop which will be my partner for the rest of my school, but I was given excellent customer service. I plan to buy my next computer here. "

This review was modified by nekozuki on January 19 2016 12:12:40 AM

2016-01-17

Custom Laptop with Great Customer Service

"I wanted to customize my new laptop, and I wanted to make sure everything was done correctly. After researching I found Xotic PC. Their great reputation is well earned. They provided great service, and delivered an exceptional customized laptop very quickly.

I highly recommend Xotic PC and look forward to the opportunity to do business with them again.

This review was modified by hodunk on January 17 2016 12:20:11 PM

2016-01-17

Great Company

"Although weary of sending a couple grand through wire transfer to them, it couldn't have turned out better ! They kept me updated throughout the process and the only hiccup we had was due to Sager bringing in their new model line . So in the end I got a better laptop then originally ordered and I received it exceptionally fast! Runs great, and awesome customer service . Thanks XoticPC!"

This review was modified by sager12 on January 17 2016 06:22:33 AM

Great customer service!

"Xotic PC answered all my questions and concerns perfectly. They even did a follow-up to ensure that I was satisfied with my product! They were patient and understanding about my questions to my product and replied within the day or at most, 1 business day. Shipping was fast and it arrived with not a single damage. Thanks Xotic PC and I'd recommend this company any day! "

New company

"Update: Alex, from customer service at xotic contacted me promptly after issuing this review. He was helpful, courteous, and handled my issued swiftly. Would recommend despite the initial rocky start.

Xoticpc has misleading options for computer builds such as rush shipping and rush build. I ordered a stock laptop and choose both options. After not hearing anything after the payment was processed I contacting them and was given a few different timeframes and several different excuses and defections. Still in limbo about the laptop that was ordered

This review was modified by Sevenbeforeeight on January 26 2016 01:39:07 PM

2016-01-15

Best option for custom laptops

"At first, I was hesitating to buy a custom laptop simply because more people purchased the branded ones like Alienware. I decided to purchase a Sager NP8658-S after a lot of deliberation and I was extremely satisfied with the build quality. I had the option to customize the laptop to a great degree and so I had no complaints about the specifications of the laptop as well. The service provided by Xotic is unparalleled. The shipped product was packaged very well and I was also given the option to choose packaging methods. Because they are smaller than Dell or HP, they are able to take care of their individual customers. They follow-up on the purchase as they want to optimize your experience with your machine. "

This review was modified by captainsuperstar on January 15 2016 07:33:36 AM

Xotic PC, The Best Place for Custom PCs

"I was referred to Xotic PC by a friend many years ago when I was looking for a new laptop. Since then, I have ordered 3 different laptops from Xotic and have referred them to other as well. Xotic's customer service is top of the line! They truly care about your experience and communicate with you on a personal basis. I ran into some problems with one of my order, but I called customer service and quickly solved the issue. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in a new pc. "

2016-01-14

"Very quick shipping, had the computer in my hands and ready to go about a week after I ordered it, good value on the customization, so I was able to make this laptop my own. They've earned a customer for life!"

This review was modified by Malyc on January 14 2016 01:37:51 PM

All you need

"If you want to buy/build your new gaming laptop Xotic PC is all you need. Wide selection of systems, help of professional team, flexibility of payment, reliable delivery.
Highly recommended!

This review was modified by Ynlow on January 14 2016 11:31:20 AM

Fast, Simple, Great

"I am very satisfied of how XoticPC handled my order, there was a little problem in ordering it but it was quickly resolved by XoticPC personnel, The customer service was amazing when i asked to do a OS switch to my SSD."

This review was modified by Hoanglongcao on January 14 2016 06:59:41 AM

Awesome Computer

"Xotic Pc came through for me when I needed a new computer. The service was very good and I received updates at every steps. "

This review was modified by FiPork on January 13 2016 06:25:14 PM

WAITING.......BUT WORTH THE WAIT

"ORDER MY LAPTOP PASS 2 WEEK AGO.ON THE WEBSIDE SAY INSTOCK. TAKE OUT THE PAYMENT ON THE ORDER DATE. BUT STILL WAITING........WITH NO SHIPMENT DATE. WHEN CALLING THEM ONLY THING THEY SAY IS, IT WILL SHIP TODAY OR TOMORROW.....BUT THAT WAS PASS WEEK.
Update: they will follow-up and result this issue. Let's see what happens
EVERYTHING WENT WELL AT THE END

This review was modified by popirutt on January 27 2016 09:47:11 PM

2016-01-13

Xotic PC has given me and Xotic and new experience with gaming

"Xotic PC did a great job of getting my order completed as quickly and efficiently as possible and paid attention to every detail and my laptop has turned out prefect. I would like to thank all of those who worked on it so they how much I appreciate it. :)"

2016-01-13

every imaginable combination possible, get what you want!

"The main reason I chose Xotic PC is that I can have exactly laptop built that i want. I don't have to settle for what is in stock. The customer service was great, the build was super fast, like a week after I placed the order I had the laptop in my hands. The pricing seemed very reasonable as well. I will buy from the again."

This review was modified by righteous794 on January 13 2016 08:39:13 AM

2016-01-12

Awesome Service!

"I purchased my first gaming laptop from Xcoticpc, and my experience was fantastic! My first order I made with them didn't go through, because they no longer carried the model I was looking at purchasing. But they were quick to assist me in finding a different model that fits my needs, and also reimbursed me the difference since the second order was cheaper. Couldn't be happier with the service I got! Definitely 5 Stars !!"

This review was modified by Gathnannia on January 12 2016 06:39:30 PM

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.