Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-05-31

XoticPC is my first time with a custom builder and it has been a great experience

"I ordered an MSI GS73VR with a fast GTX 1060 graphics card, 16GB of RAM, and an older i& 6700HQ which was on sale at a great price. I heard how hot the laptop usually got and what a pain it was to actually repaste it on your own since it was on the opposite side of the motherboard so I enlisted the help of XoticPC to apply some IC Diamond thermal paste as well as replace the SSD with a large 1TB while they were at it. The upgrade prices were very reasonable and my laptop came quickly, taking only a week to build and ship.

I was amazed by how quiet, fast and cool running the laptop was, which was the complete opposite of many reviews. XoticPC had done a great job applying the paste and they went the extra mile to fully test the system as well as debloat and install a fresh install of windows to get rid of all the MSI junkware. It even came with a snazzy 17" backpack. I emailed Danye at customer support about the promotional game codes that were included with the purchase and Danye immediately replied and even upgraded one of the codes to Watch Dogs 2 that they didn't have in stock. The customer care and professionalism of the entire XoticPC team is impeccable and I encourage anyone looking into buying a boxed gaming laptop to get one here with some added upgrades, modifications and thermal repasting to really make it zing and have it thoroughly tested with very little additional cost.

2017-05-31

i got what i ordered it had an issue but it was swiftly taken care of in no time

"I got my laptop exactly how I ordered it but at first there was a problem with windows 10 which I got clean install on it which is what I ordered but I couldn't sign into my Microsoft account so I went on the xotic pc website support section on there chat support there techs were busy helping other people which is what the person I was chatting with on there told me but that didn't stop that person from helping me they asked what my problem was I told them and they went to go find a solution right away I assume from one of the busy tech since the problem seemed like it could be a quick fix long story short they found the solution for my problem and guided me through it with easy to understand instructions and it worked it was just a simple problem with windows 10 had to just do a quick system restore then I was able to log into my Microsoft account Danye and the employees at xotic pc are polite and attentive and even though this employee wasn't a tech that did not stop them from helping me in a short amount of time so I didn't have to wait for a tech. "

2017-05-31

Amazing vendor for a custom rig!

"I purchased my custom rig about a month ago. After placing my order I got almost daily email updates on where my order was in processing. As the customer, I was always in the know of where my PC was in the 6 stage process Xotic puts all systems through. I ended up getting my PC delivered about a week ahead of schedule which was awesome.

Once I got the system hooked up at home everything worked right as rain. It came with a very cool, high quality, binder that had all the benchmark data Xotic ran my rig through during its stress testing and burn-in process.

My only gripe, which was unavoidable, was that the delivery required, without exception, a signature upon delivery for obvious reasons. I spent well over $2k on my rig so it made sense even though it did make it difficult for me to receive from FedEx due to my work schedule.

The only other snafu I ran into was actually an issue on Nvidia's side. I got an EVGA GTX 1080 SC GPU which came with a free game code for For Honor or Ghost Recon Wild Lands. I had to email Xotic PC to get the code but then Nvidia had trouble redeeming the code... whatever, a few weeks later and it finally got resolved (and For Honor is an awesome game, fyi).

During the entire time of my rig processing with Xotic, and the Nvidia free game code issue, my Xotic PC rep, Danye, stayed in touch with me the entire time. He/She was great. Danye's service alone would make me happy to buy from Xotic PC again. And their pricing was unbeatable! I verified through multiple other sources (Digital Storm, NCIX, CyberPowerPC, Origin, Tiger Direct, Newegg, etc...) and even built carts on other websites containing the exact (and I mean EXACT, I'm very particular) components I put in my custom rig with Xotic and even me building this thing by myself would've cost me nearly $100 more at the cheapest prices I could find. It was just an amazing deal and a no brainer.

Buy from Xotic PC. You will not be disappointed! 10/10.

Wow couldnt be happier

"The whole process was great with all the communications. Would definitely recommend to anybody buying a computer from them. Customer service from Dayne was great. "

2017-05-31

Best Selection and best advice!

"They're amazing, great customer service and great advice. They seemed to always have the best prices and most of their laptops come with free swag and games. Plus the advice on top of it, live chat with some of the most patient professionals like Danye. Would definitely use them again!"

2017-05-31

Great experience and great customer service

"The laptop I ordered is an amazing computer and has made me very happy and Xotic pc customer support has been incredibly helpful, Dyane and Jake made the entire ordeal painless throughout the whole process. I also really enjoyed the ability to track my order throughout the entire build process. "

2017-05-28

I got precisely what I wanted

"XoticPC's laptop customization webpage was easy to use and provided ample options for ordering exactly the laptop I wanted. After quite a bit of web scouring, the prices I found here were very reasonable. They sent me email updates apprising me of the status of my order, and the shipment arrived, packaged neatly and safely, exactly as I wanted. The machine works great, and I was totally satisfied with the experience."

2017-05-28

Excellent service, great laptop

"Return was made very simple and replacement is amazing and shipped out right away. Danye was so helpful. I'll never buy a laptop from anywhere else again."

2017-05-25

Its nice dealing with professionals

"I got my laptop today, with upgrades ,and all my software went in smoothly, happy camper,,,,"

2017-05-25

Xotic PC Review

"I buy gaming laptops in the $1500 dollar range about once per year for someone in my family. I usually spend at least a few hours looking around at what everyone is offering, reading reviews, and configuring options. Xotic PC always has a better price point and a better product than anywhere else I look.

My most recent purchase shipped in record time as well, thanks Emily!

2017-05-24

Consistently good service and equipment over 6 year so far!

"I have used Xotic PC for the last 6 years and purchased 5 laptops for various people on my teams. The customer service is great. The purchase process if excellent. I will keep returning to Xotic PC to get the next set of laptops.
They keep me informed along the entire process of the purchase.
My last purchase was with Emily Manley who I recommend to guide you and alleviate any concerns you may have in the purchase process.
I recommend it to all my friends and work colleagues.

2017-05-19

Seriously, best customer service ever.

"I wouldn't place an order without knowing I could get my laptop with my very situational time restraints. I spoke with Emily and she assured me they could very possibly handle my order in the time frame needed. They kept me informed through the entire process and were very patient with me. Seriously the best customer service experience I have ever had. Extreme professionalism and care. Would highly recommend these guys for everything you need with computers!"

2017-05-17

Great experience

"Buying a laptop from xotic pc was unlike amy other, it was an experience much like going to disney land. Not only did they let me know everyone's name who worked on my laptop but they also told me about each step that my laptop was in as it was getting ready to ship. I tried to dual boot with linux the first day i got the laptop and utterly failed. Jake helped me get windows 10 back and Emily helped get my free game."

2017-05-04

Great Customer Service

"Intended to buy a VR-ready laptop and I accidentally ordered the wrong model, totally my fault, not Xotic's (why does MSI even make a 1050ti VR??). Fortunately, they went out of their way to help solve that with great customer service, even going so far as to rush the exchange order AND give me a full refund on the return with no re-stocking fee! Very surprised how generous they were about the whole process, especially considering it was my mistake. If I ever need to buy another laptop, I know where to get it.

2017-05-04

Amazing. Won't go elsewhere now.

"From the beginning...

Their site is amazing. Smooth and fast, and contains all of the information you need to COMPLETELY customise your order. Once you get through all of the options and have your perfect setup, there are constant sales and deals to take the edge off of a price.

The custom etching process is something I wanted, but was unsure of. I decided to go ahead with it. I am so glad that I did. Within a day, they received my order, etched my custom images (which you e-mail to them, and they can be pretty detailed), and sent it back to continue the process. They did it well within a single work day. Once that process was done, they completed my burn-in and benchmarks and had the product shipped within a day later than that. The entire process was blazing fast, and I received constant e-mail and/or text updates for every step of the process. Any time I had a question, they VERY quickly responded (as in, within an hour).

I've never had a better customer service experience, and having received the product and thoroughly tested it, I've never received a product more AS PROMISED and absolutely amazing. Zero flaws that I've found so far. No signs of tampering, despite ordering custom thermal pasting and internal equipment, I received everything I ordered as promised (with good sale discounts), and got a free game deal from both the i7 processor deal AND the GTX deal, as promised.

I ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! I would recommend their services to anybody/everybody that is looking into one of the models available through their services.

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,384 merchant members.