Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

What is this?

"Service was good. Got the Laptop I ordered, and on time. Service was great, with any questions asked being answered within a business day, usually within the hour if during hours of operation. Laptop works great!"

"I ordered my new MSI GS 70 through Xotic PC in February. The experience was very smooth, and I appreciated the customization options as I placed my order. I was able to easily tweak the system's specifications to meet my needs exactly.

The laptop arrived on time (if not a day or two early), and I got regular email updates as the system was being built. This level of communication really helped boost my comfort level and trust in Xotic PC. It was great to be able to follow along every step of the way.

I also received a follow-up email several months after receiving my laptop, just checking in to see if everything was working out well. It was a nice personal touch that makes me feel like Xotic PC will provide excellent support if and when I do need it. For now, though, my MSI GS 70 is perfect!

"I bought a Sager NP-8255-S and at about 8 months later it still works amazingly, looks awsome, and is just as heavy as the day I got it. :D

Their service is absolutely amazing and if I ever want another super powerful laptop I will get it from them!

"The customer service is great from start to end. Any concerns or questions I had were answered. I would buy again from Xotic PC. "

"first laptop from them, and I was blown away by the friendly and communicative customer service thru out the process. when I received my laptop, ive never been happier with a customized order. Great company, great people, and quality product. well worth the price"

"I wanted to buy a new laptop but knew I would want to upgrade it to better suit my needs. I spent a significant amount of time researching and deciding which company to buy and customize a new laptop with and ultimately decided on Xotic PC. I went with them due to the size of their laptop selection, the number of customization options, and their overall reputation.

After deciding on the model I wanted and customizing/upgrading almost every aspect of it, I placed my order. They kept me updated throughout the process, from parts to installation to QA to shipment. I've had my laptop for about half a year now and I could not be happier with the final product and the service provided by Xotic PC. I happily recommend them to anyone seeking a new machine.

"Great customer service! Ships to APO! Will make future orders with them"

"I made a purchase a Sager NP9380-S, as well as customizing a few things on the order such as adding a SSD, upgrading the wireless card and processor. I am extremely happy with how my laptop came out it was shipped in the time frame that they stated when I ordered the machine and was kept up to date on the order status. After of owning it for a few months something did go wrong with the laptop it just stopped turning on period I contacted Xotic and they setup a repair for me shipping was paid for and I got the machine back repaired and working 100% just a few days later. Overall I'm very happy with my experience and plan on sticking with them if I make another laptop purchase in the future!"

"My laptop arrived as expected and has been working flawlessly. I purchased my previous laptop from a competitor, but I'm now officially an XOTIC PC
customer because their prices are great, and their service is top-tier.

"Easy to deal with and worked to get my order to me on time and accurate when I was leaving to live abroad for a year....oh, and great products...."

"The customer service was incredible, keeping along with me the whole way, even adding a discount I didn't know I qualified for. The build time was quick, and the shipping was faster than expected with high quality packing materials. All in all every service they offer is worth it, from still offering Windows 7 to removing unnecessary components and bloat were. "

"I have received excellent customer support from Xotic PC team. The gentleman who was handling my order was very consistent and held to his word when dealing with my specific order. I received the laptop as I'd hoped. I still use it to this day and it still acts as if I bought it yesterday. I am satisfied with everything you guys had to offer to me as a customer. If I were in the market for another PC, I would do it all over again with Xotic PC."

"When I was in the market for a new laptop I spent over a month comparing configurations and resellers. I had extensive spreadsheets of prices, models and options. In the end, XOTIC PC had a price as good or better than every other retailer I could find. In addition, they had an easy to use website and a greater number of options for configuration than almost any other reseller. I ultimately went with XOTIC PC based on their reputation and personal recommendations from my friends as much as their website interface and pricing.

I made use of their support system before my purchase, and after I received my laptop when I had two minor issues. Both before and after, the quality of support I received was excellent.

"Xotic PC was very easy to use and very friendly to talk to. The kept a detailed track of my PC through the whole process and finished my customization in a timely manner."

"There's an old adage that says, "You get what you pay for." A failed computer in this hyper-connected day and time has become much more than just an inconvenience. So when my mother's storebought laptop gave up the ghost earlier this year, I knew the pressure was on to persuade her to go with a quality device over a clearance rack special.

Xotic PC made that argument all the easier with their excellent choice of customizable machines, ranging the spectrum on price and all at a good quality. The process of ordering the laptop was straight forward, and a representative was in contact with me not long afterwards to provide a personal connection with the company's process throughout the customization. The turnaround time was exemplary and I was in possession of the laptop in short order.

For a technology professional like myself, Xotic PC provides a streamlined service to put what I want and need in my hands at the end of the process. Xotic PC seems to realize that some customers are acutely aware of exactly what they want, and at no point did I feel pressured to change my desires based on marketing manipulation. A seemingly rare yet refreshing experience.

I would certainly recommend Xotic PC to anyone looking for this level of powerful quality computers.

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.