• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10

What is this?

2015-06-17

"I received exceptional customer service through live chat and email. I will definitely purchase more devices from them in the future and i've already recommended them to a few friends. "

2015-06-16

"I am actually very happy with Xotic PC service. The contact was very good (both email and phone). They assign a single contact person for every order, so you know who to contact personally in case you have any questions. They also send frequent status updates, which was very important for me, because I am from Europe and was a little afraid to do business with a company in the US. It has been almost 6 months since I bought the laptop and it performs really well so far."

2015-06-16

"I bought a Sager NP 9377-S from Xotic PC last year (August 2014). Very happy with my system so far, no complaints at all! Their purchase and shipping process was quite clear and their representatives were very polite, knowledgeable and thorough."

2015-06-15

"The Sager NP8651 is everything and more than what I
expected. The computer aside, the customer service from XOTIC PC and response time is what truly
astounded me and made the whole product, from website to package-in-hand,
truly above the market standard. I have already recommended this
website/company to many members in my unit and I hope they recieve the
same satisfaction as I have. Since I am deployed overseas in the
military it is near impossible for me to get quality products that I
trust and this was completely dispelled with my purchase from XOTICPC.
Once more, thank you for your astounding, staggering, and refined
customer service."

2015-06-14

"I just love my new Sager laptop. It works really well especially when I'm playing my computer games. "

2015-06-13

"The company is horrible if you have a problem. Their customer service representatives are not available, they don't answer phone calls or e-mails and they don't honor their own support policies (24-hour domestic tech support is just a blatant lie). The shipping dates are incorrect and there are no updates if the items you purchased are on backorder - your order just hangs there. If you are lucky and your system works, you will probably be OK. If you have a problem, don't count on anyone helping you resolve it."

Rep reply posted Jun-17-2015

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear of this concern. Currently we are looking into this matter this customer has reported. The issue was resolved and this customer received upgraded hardware for the inconvenience. We are sorry we could not meet the timeline that was required however the problem was resolved with a better outcome than expected.”

2015-06-12

"The Sager machine that I ordered from Xotic PC is absolutely perfect. It performs flawlessly...is very fast, and is incredibly reliable. Xotic PC shipped quickly, considering that the machine had to be custom built. I was informed of every step in the process, so I knew exactly what was going on. It arrived completely unharmed, and I have had no issues since. The customer service is also quick to respond and very helpful. If I ever need another machine, I will be going to Xotic PC again."

2015-06-12

"Ordered my sager laptop from xoticpc.com and service and delivery wasn't excellent also got the customer bigger got for ordering from them and couldn't be happier hands dirty we best purchase and great follow and interaction when I posted about my order on Twitter they were very engaging and caring in replying to and thanking me for my business I would definitely tell all my friends and family to order there pc's from xoticpc.com "

2015-06-12

"I ordered a customized Sager NP7338 (Clevo W230SS) back in Feb. Xotic PC's service was stellar and the laptop is amazing. The most reasonably priced custom computer store around and it still manages to be prompt and professional. I would definitely order from them in the future."

2015-06-12

"Ordered an Sager NP8651 earlier this year. The system was great. Xotic PC's service was wonderful. I was traveling between the U.S. and Asia then, so I had trouble figuring out a way to pay. The person in charge at Xotic PC was very patient and helpful. Eventually everything worked out well. "

2015-06-12

"I ordered a Sager NP9772-S with 32GB of RAM, I7-4970K, and a GTX980M.

The system arrived on time and was perfect out of the box. I installed WIndows 8.1 to it and have been gaming on it ever since - it's rock solid. I've had no crashes and this laptop is FAST - boot times in < 30 seconds from a cold shut off, and < 10 seconds from hibernation.

Despite having a desktop processor and high-end graphics card, it runs cooler than my old Alienware M17xR3 that had much less power. The laptop runs much cooler than I thought it would.

Great system and great reseller!"

2015-06-12

"I don't think I can remember the last time a company treated me with such excellent customer service. I've always been hesitant about buying a laptop because I've always loved desktops. I had a lot of questions before I made my purchase and their service team did an amazing job answering everything with detail. Seriously, I'd recommend Xotic any day.

The product is also really well done. I loved the fact that I could customize it to meet my specific needs, and it was still at a price that I could afford."

2015-06-12

"Xotic PC had the best price for the laptop I bought, which was a sager NP8651. Amazing laptop and the service I got from XoticPC was great. I ended up having a dead pixel pop up right about the same time the dead pixel warranty was up. They worked with me to get that fixed and handled the process perfectly.

Whenever looking for a high end laptop or PC I'll go to these guys first."

2015-06-11

"Xotic PC always does a great job of meeting our PC needs. In the rare case that they don't have exactly what we're looking for, they're happy to jump on the phone and provide some expertise about related products.

The PCs themselves always arrive early, always in perfect shape and with the customizations we requested."

2015-06-11

"I've made several orders with Xotic PC and the customer support has always been great. They double check with me on order details to ensure that I didn't make a mistake when ordering. Follow up support has been excellent as well. The build process is documented via email at every step so you know where your new system is and approx. how long it will be before you get it. I will get my next laptops from them from them for the foreseeable future."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.