Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

What is this?

"I have purchased two customized gaming laptops from Xotic PC in the last few years. Both machines performed flawlessly, which indicates to me that their technical staff is highly skilled and knowledgeable. They have an excellent product selection and their customer service is truly outstanding. You can't go wrong with a company like Xotic PC where the employees genuinely care about customer satisfaction and product quality. I will definitely be doing business with them in the future and recommending them to others."

"I received my laptop in very good condition. I have been using the laptop I ordered for almost 4 months now, and everything works great, except for a minor problem that appeared a few weeks ago. It was a buzzing sound coming from the fan.But after I got my laptop checked at a local tech, i found out that it was just some small foreign object that got inside the laptop and got stuck in the fan. One of Xotic PC workers helped me with this problem, which leads me to one of the best parts of buying anything from that company: the customer service. I was surprised by the amount of help I could get both before I ordered my laptop and after I received it. I got amazing support from every person involved in my purchase. The individual approach for each customer is great as well, it helped me a lot throughout the purchase process. Overall, I am very satisfied by the high quality of the product and the service I received. I would recommend Xotic PC to my friends and would buy from them again if I needed anything."

"When looking for a gaming development laptop that I was looking to spend $2000 on, I did a lot of research to make sure that the money would be spent on sufficient quality in comparison to the price paid. I can say it is one of the best machines I have ever used! This is the first laptop I have ever purchased let alone gaming/graphics development and I am more than impressed. I will definitely be returning in the future when I need to upgrade! XOTIC was fast and answered all my questions in a timely fashion. I am happy that I chose XOTIC to purchase my laptop from."

"My experience with Xotic PC was positivve from start to finish. Their techs answered all my questions before I made a purchase which greatly helped in my research to determine what I wanted. While placing my order I had a few more questions, which were also answered quickly. After placing my order, Xotic PC kept me in formed every step of the way as my laptop (a customized P34 Gigabyte) was being built and tested. My laptop arrived within the expected time frame and in perfect condition. I had a few questions about how things worked and once again their techs did a great job answering all my questions. I have been using my laptop for a few months now and love it. It has all the power I need and is light weight enough for me to carry it around. Yes I paid more than I would for an off shelf model, but I could not meet the power and size requirements with a ready made model. Xotic PC is price competive with other companies who customize pcs. And on top of all this a service manager just emailed to make sure that my PC was preforming as excepted and that I was happy with the product and service. I would recommend Xotic PC to any one looking for a quaity product with great service at a competitive price."

"I have to say that, when I spoke with their customer service representatives by phone, they were very courteous and helpful. It is noted on the website, but be aware that if your shipping address differs from your billing address, you will have to add that shipping address with your credit card company.

The problem is contacting them via email was abysmal. It took several business days for a response and I got a couple emails in error — one with a different customer's name, email, telephone and order number (!!!).

In the end, the item I had ordered turned out to be out of stock and discontinued by the manufacturer. My complaint is that it took them 13 days for them to determine this after my date of order. I would expect better inventory management than this... I was issued a refund, which I don't doubt will go through, but they wasted two weeks of my time.

They had a great deal on the laptop, but, as I worried when I first ordered, it turned out to be too good to be true. Now, two business weeks later, I have placed my order with Newegg, something I regretted not doing when my order hadn't shipped after the first full business week.

EDIT: Note that my case may be unusual because the laptop I ordered was one of the Back To School specials and highly discounted as a result, so this issue may not occur frequently. However, the fact that such an issue did arise for at least one customer (and it's hard to imagine I was the only one), will hopefully lead to more careful planning on their part the next time they offer such a heavy discount.

I do want to say their customer service is very good, especially when speaking to them by phone (not so much for email).

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-02-2014

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear of this concern. We are currently trying to contact the customer to work through any shortfalls. Unfortunately the customer placed an order for an end of life machine we were running a sale on. We did not have enough to fulfill all of the orders and tried to procure more from the manufacturer with no luck. We are currently trying to contact this customer to offer discounts on similar models. We humbly apologize for the inconvenience.”

"First off, I am in the military and the discount they offer service members is much appreciated. That being said, the circumstances of my shipment were complicated because I was traveling around because of my job and their sales representatives were able to accommodate my needs and expedite the shipping process. Finally the PC is great, exactly what I wanted and I have had no issues with it. I will most definitely use their company again for my computer needs in the future and recommend it to my friends when they ask me about new computers."

"I am very happy with Xotic PC. Huge variety of options, Great experience, Great value"

"Had a really great experience with these guys. Did a TON of research while looking for my first pc and where to buy it and xoticPc was the best hands down for the customization I wanted at the best price. From the inside to the outside paint I love my laptop I got from them. Their customer service was great and answered all my questions and concerns at a reasonable speed. I look forward to doing more business with them and I recommend xoticPc to everyone. 5 stars"

"What I like most about working with Xotic PC was the customer service. They were accommodating every step of the way. They let you what is going on. Honestly, it was a seamless process that was not overwhelming in the least. I definitely recommend them to any gamer or any casual computer user who just wants the most efficient PC they can get for the money.

-Max

"I have nothing but great things to say about Xotic PC. I placed an order with them after one of their competitors strung me along by pushing the expected delivery date by over a month, a week at a time. I ordered my laptop on a Thursday, and it was delivered before the next Friday. I had added a note about trying to receive it as soon as possible due to the previous companies delays and the response I received from Xotic was phenomenal.

If ever I need another laptop built for me I know exactly who I will go to.

"Xotic PC has some of the best customer service and products I have ever come across in my many years of gaming. Ordering my system was simplistic and streamlined, tracking the progress of my order was simple as well, and the final product was well worth the wait. I ordered a Sager gaming laptop in November of 2013. Currently, it is late August of 2014 and I have seen absolutely no drop in performance, whether I'm playing World of Warcraft or Battlefield on ultra settings. When playing graphic-intensive games, it never seems to get much hotter than a brand-name laptop while working on a school project. Oh, and to top it all off, my system came a few days before expected. In short: I will exclusively use Xotic PC for ALL of my PC gaming purchases. I most definitely recommend their services. "

"Had nothing but great service (great product as well) from XOTIC, was well-informed throughout the process and am very pleased with the end-result."

"Well ill tell you this much. I am currently in processing of my order. I get an email from an order analyst Ada telling me my order will take longer because of a few custom things I wanted which is understandable, but at the bottom of the email it says pIease note I did not choose an operating system. Which I clearly did, its on my invoice I selected it on the email copy that was sent to me. I emailed her 3 times and called and have yet to hear a response. This is important, its processing! This is where you make sure there is no mistakes. Why do i have to correct such a simple thing as reading what is on the invoice! Are you kidding me! This is a simple thing. How can they miss that? I don't want to wait forever for my computer and finally get it and not have a operating system I clearly pay for and have to call them and get my copy sent to me much later! It should be taken care of from the start, in processing and that comes from reading a simple invoice! Makes me wonder if they will over look other things I asked to have and get a incomplete computer and never know because someone over looks something important inside the computer. Xotic is not giving me alot of confidence in them from the start. I've got two computers made from a different company that I was happy with but decided to go with Xotic this time because the laptops seemed to upgrade a little more and copper wiring and because of all the great reviews. Now I'm starting to think I made a mistake. We shall see. I keep seeing great customer service etc etc when I emailed them 3 times and called twice and left messages. What fast customer service did you speak to? Are these made up reviews?

Update: finally got a phone call from Xotic, spoke to Jason. He was very polite. Assured me that my order was correct. There was a mistake on the email but the order was correct. Uneasy start but willing to still give them a try and see if they will make a believer out of me.

Update: (8-27-14) Jason from Xotic is going the extra mile to ensure I know where my PC is and that everything is in order by phone. It's much appreciated. Xotic does have great costumer service I'll give them that. They want you to be happy with your product. They are updating me through email. So I will upgrade to 4 stars. They will get the 5th star once the product is in my hands and running smoothly. I will say this, if you have a problem from the start, Xotic will make sure it's fixed.

Update: (9-1-14)
Keep in mind. You will be waiting weeks even with rush shipping. Xotic has to get your computer from the manufacturer that's on the their website and the manufacturer sends it ground shipping. Then when it's finally in Xotic's hand they do your "rush build" which the only thing rush about it is the name. Ordered 8-20-14 and still waiting. Honestly other companies are a lot faster and more efficient. The more and more this order drags the more I think I chose the wrong company. But they are extremely polite on the phone and in emails. I really hope their product is top notch. Because the rate they are going I'll get it in October. Rush build is a waste of money at Xotic. The only custom thing I upgraded to was copper wiring. Hurry up and wait my friends. Again, they have awesome costumer service. The best I have come across hands down. Not sure about the software and hardware yet. But if that is top notch too I will update that whenever I get my computer. That will give them 5 stars in my book. But until that day..... still waiting. ..

Update: (9-9-14) FINALLY GOT MY COMPUTER.

Great packing. Everything seems to be in order and working good. So I'm very happy. Jason from Xotic PC was top notch. That guy should get a raise! He wrote a letter apologizing for the hick ups. It was much appreciated. Xotic does have the best costumer service. My only suggestion if ordering from them (which I definitely suggest) is put everything rush shipping. That way you'll have your little piece of magic faster. Thanks again Jason and Xotic.

"I bought a excellent laptop from them. The customer service is great and they answer every questions I asked them so I feel comfortable ordering from them. It is a great place to customize the laptops so you get what you want and the parts they use are very top notch. "

"Great retailer- kept me up to date on the order status (minor customization) and was very prompt at answering questions. Shipped in timely fashion. I'd order from them again without hesitation."

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.