Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10

What is this?

"The system XoticPC built for me was assembled and shipped quite fast. It has been functioning well for a few months now. I was also pleasantly surprised to see someone from XoticPC contact me for feedback months after the sale had gone through. Needless to say, the whole experience has been very smooth and I am pleased with the machine as well as the pre and post sales efforts from XoticPC."

"I have always regarded making the transition to a new laptop a difficult process -- reviewing the many options and then settling for something that only comes close, dreading the used-car-salesman offers and incessant offers to provide something I just don't want or need. However, Xotic PC breaks that tradition and sets a high bar for others to strive for! From their initial choice of configuration offerings to their offers of assistance in making the right purchase, to their continual emails providing ongoing status of your order -- these folks have a truly award-winning system that is a welcome change from other vendors I have worked with. Not only during the sales process, but also via follow-ups they have asked if there is anything that can be done to further provide for a all-around superior service. I have nothing poor to say for the Xotic PC experience. Everything has been top notch, and I don't hesitate to recommend them.

Please note that while my rep at Xotic PC asked me to write this review, I write it truthfully and without hesitation. My high score is not made in an attempt to either show off or get on the good side of Xotic PC. They truly do care about the systems they provide, the customer's perception of their performance and service, and I have no doubt that years from now when my new laptop is nearing its end of life, any service requirements I need with be met with equally high performance service.

Go with these folks. I am confident you will be as satisfied with them as I am!

JP

"Great company with a wide selection of computers. They have the option of not pre-installing an operating system which is really handy for people like me who are just going to install their own anyway."

"I knew I really wanted a gaming laptop and Xotic PC was the perfect merchant. Their website has a really great builder tool and an intuitive ordering process.

The customer service is also excellent. There was an issue with shipping because I was trying to get it shipped to my office but the billing address on my credit card was my home address. I had three brief telephone conversations with the agent at Xotic and she was able to fix it with UPS.

They also emailed me out of the blue about four months after I bought it to check that it was working well and I had no complaints. I didn't. They asked me to write a review on here. I NEVER write reviews, like, literally this is my first review of an internet purchase ever. But I do wholeheartedly recommend Xotic PC if you need a gaming laptop, they are a good company.

"This is the second laptop I've bought from Xotic PC. Both had special requests. I wanted to first skinned all in black so it did not stand out (the base computer was adorned with non-functional graphical hoo-rah). The second laptop added a 1TB drive to the solid state drive sold with the original computer, designated the drives in a particular configuration, and changed the factory operating system. Also, I made the decision to change the factory operating system after ordering the computer. When ordering special components and changing an order, I was concerned there would be issues.

Nope, no issues. Flawless execution and delivery. For the second time, I got exactly what I agreed to pay for when delivery was agreed. From my experience, this company does a great job at delivering what they promise.

"These guys/gals have always been great. Some minor SNAFUs occurred during ordering procedures but they kept me in the loop at all times. They have always done a great job with the ASUS machines as our family has had at least four of them built and all have been exceptional machines with literally no down time."

"I've been using Sager laptops for over 10 years and I've never been anything but happy with them. Xotic PC is the perfect reseller to buy from. I used to buy from another popular reseller, now gone, and the high praise I read about Xotic PC made me choose them to buy my next Sager. I am glad I followed that advice. They were easy to work with, and I love my machine.

HIGHLY recommended. Great prices. Great service.

"My experience this far has been still satisfactory with this company. It took much longer than their site lead me to believe. I waited over a month for this computer. They didnt communicate with me about the order after the first week. Two weeks later they said that my computer was still in phase one and that they had to order the ram.... which would take another week...
I spent hours researching laptops and saw that their computer was an amazing deal! I wish I would have spent the extra 200 and put it all together myself. It would have taken at max 7 days.
To top it all off I retived my computer today, I installed the OS system (windows 8.1) and the damn internet doesnt work. It says their wifi card isnt compatible with windows 8.1 and I cant even get onto the internet via a LAN line to download other drivers to fix the computer. If you buy a pc from them have them put the OS on it (even though its a little more expensive) so if there are problems they fix it at there factory. I received the computer after the tech lines went down and have spent 8 hours trying to get it to work. I waited a month, I expect that the components would work with the latest operating system.
On the good side, the laptop looks great and all the pieces are intact. It all seems to work except of the wifi and internet. Which they have now promptly fixed.
You know after the delayed shipment and receiving it another five days past their estimate. (not Xotic pcs fault on that one (thanks UPS)). I really just wanted to see the graphics and enjoy my long awaited system, but alas no,, just more delays and headaches.
Josh from Xotic called me and was amazing. He got someone to help me after my review, and helped the internet get up and running. Xotic also gave me a game to make up for my trouble. Barry from thier tech team was amazing as well realy patient good guy, I rate thier costomer service after the process and A.

modified review Rep reply posted May-30-2014

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are presently working with the customer awaiting their update.”

"We have been waiting 6 weeks since this placing an order for a laptop, 5 weeks since funds were withdrawn from my checking account, 21 days since the order entered into phase 3 of their process and we are still sitting in phase 3.

It was supposed to ship out to us on May 21st, however, we requested a new ship date and have heard nothing from the company.

They do not offer a customer service contact so we are stuck waiting for Megan to respond with some definitive answer that has yet to come.

As yet, I have not had this many issues in ordering a computer, ever. At this point, they have our money and we have no computer. I am extremely nervous, this being the case, as to what type of after sales service we may receive as the sales service has been extremely frustrating. I would not recommend purchasing a product from this website at this point and time. Once we receive our order, things may improve, however, what we have experienced does not bode well for the company thus far.

And today, the day it was estimated to ship (per your email) it has moved to phase 2.

At this time, I would appreciate it if you would please escalate my order to your customer service department and/or your supervisor.

Suzanne Schoonen

Since the original review posting, Josh from Xoticpc contacted me to discuss the issues that I was facing. He requested that I walk through the struggles we had in order to see where their current process was either broken or could be improved.

I was disappointed that the issues we were having required a poor rating for assistance, however, I do not believe that Josh was aware of the issues as the concerns had not been passed along to him.

At this time, we have a tracking number for the laptop we ordered and Josh was kind enough to provide game codes in order to defray the frustration and delay.

I am updating our rating based on efforts put forth by Josh to assist in making things right.

I am updating the rating and it does not appear to reflect on the website. I cannot rate a total 5 as we did encounter issues, however, I would consider purchasing another Laptop in the future as they are working to improve the communication process.

Suzanne

modified review Rep reply posted May-30-2014

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are presently working with the customer awaiting their update.”

"This was my first time purchasing from Xotic PC, and I am very impressed. They shipped quickly, offered an amazing price, and when I had a question, they replied very quickly. I will definitely be recommending them."

"I ordered my PC in 12/13, they kept me advised of the process as the steps proceeded, and when I received it I was simply, wowed!. great PC, service,
and it lived more than what I was expecting. Total satisfaction!!!

"I ordered a laptop to play online poker with, and needed some decent computing power to handle all of the programs I run that are associated with playing. The quality of the laptop is superb, and I am extremely satisfied. I would definitely use this website again, was very easy to use and easy to get in touch with their customer service as well. I know very little about computers and found the process easy."

"If I had to recommend someone to one place to shop for his or her next gaming computer, I would immediately suggest Xotic PC. Not only do they offer top-of-the-line products, but they also have many other unique features that one will not find anywhere else. If trouble arises, Xotic's staff rapidly replies to any emails so that all problems can be resolved. They are the go-to of the gaming world. "

"I look forward to buying again from XoticPC in the future, the customer service was fast and detailed and they were able to accommodate all of the features I wanted in my laptop. Xotic is also great for comparing prices between models and optimizing customization options. I will definitely recommend their service to my friends when they begin looking for new machines."

"I am extremely satisfied with the customer support I received from Xotic PC. Not only did they hook me up with the PC of my dreams, but they also were extremely reliable in helping out with and questions or problems I had. I strongly encourage anyone looking to buy a PC to shop at Xotic PC."

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.