• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

What is this?

" I have always been impressed by the quality and the service provided by xoticpc. This is the second computer I have bought from these guys and I've have not been disappointed. Ada was extremely helpful when I had some difficulty with my order and the system was delivered on time (though I could always make a case that I would have liked to have received it sooner - but hey I picked the free delivery option).

As for the system performance, it has been running well and I have had no problems (technical or otherwise) since I received. Plays the Witcher 3 with no problems so no complaints there!

"I am a returning customer and I never had any regrets with tris company. These guys provide fast assistance in a very proffessional manner. Definitely have my trust. 10/10"

"After the moment I received my laptop from you guys, I was overwhelmed with a sense of happiness! I would like to give my proper thanks to Katrina for helping me and give me suggestions before processing my order. After I received my order from the mail, I had technical difficulty with stripped screws with the exterior part of the chassis to access the motherboard. I contacted XOTIC PC and had Barry from support (Thanks a plenty!) to help me out got it sent back to the manufacture for stripped screws replacement. The instruction was clear and just got it promptly returned at my home and it went smooth sailing from here on. I would like to give my deepest gratitude to have everything had gone well and to have professional excellent services for those who handled my order.

Overall, my experience with XOTIC PC has been very pleasant. I paid for excellent service, I get excellent service! I would definitely recommend this to a friends or family. And look forward buying from them again!

"Great service. My order ran into some delays because of a stock outage that was NOT XoticPC's fault, but they handled it very professionally and periodically checked in with me to see if I still wanted to wait or get a different laptop. Overall, great service and the staff actually seemed to genuinely care about my order. "

"I ordered a Sager laptop from Xotic PC for the first time back in January and was pleasantly surprised by how quickly it arrived. I received updates at every stage of my order, so I knew exactly when to expect it. Everything was exactly as I ordered, and Xotic PC's willingness to communicate and follow up with customers definitely made me think highly of their customer service. Any time my friends are in the market for a new PC or laptop, I know who I'll recommend."

"Not much to say, really, which is a good thing. They guided me through my inquiries, got me exactly what I needed, and made me a very happy man much more quickly than expected. Extremely impressed. Will be back."

"The Clevo W650SF laptop I ordered from Xotic PC is working just as I had hoped. The price and deals I was able to receive were great and the service with them was excellent. Would and will order from them again in the future!"

"Ordered my Sager NP9377-S (Clevo P377SM-A) through Xotic PC. First time buying a high end laptop and had a excellent, easy time getting what i needed and awesome help. The order process was simple and very detailed. I enjoyed how I could track each stage of the building process, it was awesome to have an idea what was going on during each step all they way to being shipped out. I ended up getting a laptop bag that was to small (my fault didnt read properly) and Xotic was quick and speedy to help me out. 10/10 would use again"

"Xotic PC definitely has some of the best customer service I have experienced in a long time. There was some slight issues and delays when I ordered due to company policies in place to help protect customers against fraud that I red flagged. However, customer service was quick and very helpful in getting everything sorted out. I had to get in touch with customer service multiple times to get things sorted out, but it was understandable due to the heavily order from the holidays. Whether it was through email, online chat, or phone call, the customer service representatives were always consistent in making sure that they did whatever they could to make their customers happy."

"Fast from placement of order to receipt of my laptop. Will be using Xotic PC for any future needs.

"I purchased a Sager laptop for my son and it has been great! The extras (component upgrades, cash rebate, t-shirt, etc...) were extremely helpful in my deciding factor to make this purchase for him. I felt that I received a great value for a great laptop. I am actually very impressed with the quick boot-up time and speed of the processor.
The assistance I received from the time of my initial decision back on 01/2015, up to now (follow-up email from Service Manager: Tanner) is impeccable and shows their level of commitment for great Customer Service.
I continue to recommend XOTIC PC to my family/friends/co-workers and will purchase from them again once this laptop requires an upgrade.

"This was y first time buying a laptop from Xotic PC. Everything went smoothly, and everything works as expected. They offered a prompt and courteous service, and when I wanted to make some changes to my order, support was more than willing to work with me. Customer support was excellent, they really strive to have one of the best support teams.

After a couple of months having this laptop, they contacted me and asked for a review, which I am happily rating 5/5.

"The customization from Xotic PC and the attention to detail are the best features that come to mind. It is a very humble and experience company with a willing staff that really want to deliver the best customer service. I highly recommend them. I purchased a custom Laptop to serve as a desktop replacement. It works fantastically and is definitely a high quality build. "

"I am 10 months into the last laptop I will have to buy, or even fuss with, for a very long time. This baby has taken everything I threw at it without blinking an eye. I use it for presentations and system work in some relativley big programs, and I have been very pleased with every aspect. The extensive customization options made it possible to configure my system exactly as I wanted. The end result is certainly a top-of-the-line system. If anyone is serious about this investment, Xotic PC is where to shop. Spend some time on their awesome site Xersizing your wishbone. You need Xotic PC."

"First time buyer with XOTICPC, and of SAGER gaming laptops. Very happy overall with both. Great customer service with XOTIC, I really appreciate being updated on every step of the order process and being consulted on problems. You are actually having real communication with someone, not just sent out cookie-cutter form letters.

SAGER had unfortunately just discontinued a component I wanted, and XOTIC made sure I was okay without this component before continuing with the order.

I've only had my new laptop for about 3.5 months, but it works great so far, it runs pretty cool for a 17" laptop and performance is snappy. If my laptop can survive for at least 4-5 years, I'll be very happy, and with this laptop I feel it's a good possibility.

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.