Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-03-07

Fantastic products at fantastic prices

"I've purchased a custom laptop and a few accessories and components from Xotic in the past. My most recent purchase was a refurb mobo. I had to contact customer service about the product and the response was timely with an outcome that was more than satisfactory. I will continue to utilize Xotic anytime they have something I need. The prices and customer service are nearly without equal."

2017-03-06

Xotic PC is great!!!

"When I was looking for a laptop these guys were awesome! I felt like I was getting small town, business from them, they are very personal, and throughout the entire order process they kept me up-to-date never leaving me in the dark on anything. This overall process was fast I received my PC via, free shipping and still received the PC in less than a two week period. If you ever want to purchase a Laptop or Desktop Xotic PC's are your company. Also after looking at the "major tech carriers out there I found they mostly have out dated tech that they sell for almost the same I spent on mine with tech that just came out less than a month ago and they will price match. I order the Sager NP8157 (Clevo P650HS-G) I haven't had any trouble what so ever out of this device has been great, I would highly recommend it to anyone. Also there website says the battery life last about 2 hours. If you put it into the GPU hybrid mode, I've been able to get the battery to last between 3-6hrs depending on what I was doing. Minecraft graphics turn up all the way was about 4 hours. Powerpoint, word, chrome, and eclipse IDE java programing ran for just over 5 and a half hours. Just letting it idle while I was in my classes I was getting closer to the 6 hrs and 30mins out of the battery. If you leave the PC in dedicated mode the battery will last less than 2 hours, if you are using it."

Exotic PC's The Best

"These people are easy to work with and had the best MSI deal on the internet. After talking to them, I found they had an even better deal with a larger SSD Drive."

Awesome service guaranteed

"I've bought from xotic and both me and my dad have actually. They have been great every time. Thus time no different. The Transaction Was Fast And Easy. My laptop came even faster then I expected. Would deffinatley reccomed A+ service "

2017-03-02

My review may be a tad late, but definitely overdue!

"For some time I have wanted to buy a new custom built laptop and finally with the help of GoFundMe and some of my dear friends, I was able to purchase my dream laptop. I was a little leery using a company I had never heard of but after talking with Jake at Xotic PC I felt much better.

I purchased a SAGER NP9172-S. It's an i7-6700K 4GHz, 32GB of RAM, 850 EVO M.2 250GB SSD (OS only), 2 1TB 7200RPM [SATA II - 3GB/s] HDs, and Windows 10 64bit Home.

Now those are the basics, here are some of the extras. First, the one thing I have wanted for years, is a complete graphic wrap. (I would have loved to do the dip, but it was more than I could afford.) There was a problem with the initial wrap, but Xotic PC made it right. I was worried about how it would hold up but Matt took great care of me and after nearly six months it still looks amazing. I had them remove all the Sager logos so it is completely (except for the bottom) wrapped with a NASA photo of outer space; it looks gorgeous!

Next I splurged for the extra IC Diamond Thermal Compound + Copper Cooling. My old Sager used to get hot after hours of work, but not this one.

These newer laptops don't come with optical drives. I have entirely too many CDs with kids photos and other stuff, not to mention I usually need to burn DVDs for clients, so I knew I needed one. Yep, you guessed it, I splurged for the External USB 2.0 Slim 6X Blu-Ray Reader/Writer + 8X DVDRW/CDRW Super Multi Combo Drive,

I also purchased a SLAPPA - Ballistix PTAC Matrix Laptop Sleeve to protect it when transporting. I LOVE it and so glad I spent the extra cash for this one.

I also got a lot of stuff for free. An Android smart watch, Wavez Raptor Wireless Bluetooth Gaming Headset, a SteelsSeries over the ears headset with microphone (love these and use them all the time - very comfortable), and a backpack (unfortunately, my laptop doesn't fit inside).

I also bought an additional charging brick (no more climbing under my desk and fishing the cables out when I want to go somewhere) and a three year warranty from Sager. My total bill was $2,880 and the machine runs great.

I have had a few issues here and there but Xotic PC has always been available to help me. The people at this company are like family. They genuinely care about their customers and you never feel like a number. It was a tad bumpy in the beginning especially when I had to send it back to get the graphic wrap fixed. It took considerably longer than I expected, but Matt kept me notified every step and when I got it back it was PERFECT!

If you are thinking about getting a new laptop I would strongly suggest Xotic PC. Many of the extras I wanted could not be purchased through Sager. My only "complaint" would be that they don't have weekend hours. Other than that, I would recommend them very highly.

Fast and Easy

"Got my first gaming laptop from Xotic PC. All ++, Patrick and Matthew answered all my questions and and even gave me game codes because price lowered by $50 after a week of purchase of the laptop."

Customer service on point

"I've bought a total of 2 laptops from xotic pc and I'll have to admit each time my service representative has been nothing but delightful. This time I needed to by a gaming laptop to replace my old ones. I saw a deal on Newegg of the same laptop with a sweet bundle with it. But knowing xoticpc's awesome customer service I decided to shoot an email to their support seeing if they will match the bundle that can match the Newegg bundle. Lo and behold, that email was responded promptly and efficiently. I was greeted with an email from Matthew and he personally sought to see that I will receive the same bundle as the one on Newegg. Knowing that I'm in good hands, I bought the same laptop from xoticpc. "

Excellent Customer Experience

"I had never ordered from Xotic PC before, so I was a bit apprehensive. Ordering was easy, and they kept in contact throughout the build and ship process, even letting me know when there was a delivery delay due to weather. The XPC crew is pretty active and fun on social media, too, which was a kick while awaiting the order.

Everything arrived as expected with no issues! Will definitely order from them again in the future.

Fantastic product

"Love it going to buy more for my famliy"

2017-02-23

xotic PC made my life Exotic again!!

"The support they have, and everything they do for the customer is out of this world. Not once have I had any problems at all!

Again great people and company!!

2017-02-22

Worst Customer Service!!! BUY ELSEWHERE OR WASTE MONEY! *UPDATED

"Wow I have been so frustrated with this company.

First off, I bought a laptop from this company several years ago with NO issues. They were professional and honest and I received a perfect product!

This time, however, I purchased a desktop and it has been hell. I ordered my desktop at the start of December for a little Christmas present to myself. I was a little bummed, but I let it slide when my desktop didn't come on Christmas but in the first week of January. No biggie. Then finally it arrives, only to find that the damn thing will freeze any time I want to play any games or stream any shows. It freezes if I just leave it on for more than a couple hours.

After emailing back and forth with xoticpc about fixing it, they give me some suggestions on how to fix it, which seem more like a diversion to waste time so your cant return your product. Everything they say is simple and didn't help at all. Then when they 'offer' a RMA, you have to pay for a shipping label for a product that should be working. So there goes another $50. 2 weeks later I received my product back from RMA, all excited to finally be able to play games, to find (big surprise) that they didn't do anything at all except reload a older OS system.

Now they want to try to do another RMA, but guess what. They want me to pay for another shipping label! Seriously? they cant even admit they made a mistake and take responsibility for it? How am I supposed to trust a company with no integrity?

Stay away from this company. If anything goes wrong with your order they will leave you high and dry.

*Update 2/24/2017- I was contacted by a lovely Customer Loyalty Manager, named Matt, who was very pleasant and helpful. He listened to the problems I was having with their company and was understanding and polite. He offered to help my case out and take personal care of my machine when it arrives in xoticpc's RMA facility. I am awaiting results.

2017-02-22

Great Ram, Great Price, FAST Shipping. Great Seller!****

"Received my order much faster than expected, installed easily and my computer recognized immediately. Price on Xotic PC was over $10.00 less than competitors, very happy with purchase and would gladly recommend Xotic PC."

2017-02-21

I bought one, I will do that again deffinitelly

"On 6th January 2017 I bought gigabyte p55 gaming laptop and I am very satisfied with it, it runs flawlessly, since I bought the item from amazon I could have chosen some other seller , it was cheaper on amazon prime for a little less amount but I've decided to buy it from seller Xotic pc because I've read they have great support.
I had some issues with my laptop after some updates of win 10 and Barry and Matthew were very helpfull, responding almost immediatelly to my emails.

2017-02-21

Great Service for a great product

"The whole process was smooth and my laptop arrived in time, the system is outstanding and the performance is flawless. its great to have the clean O/S install. I do recommend anybody the rush service and premium packaging option when busying a system with these guys."

Coming back for 2 more this week - we did purchase 2 more

"The service was great , 2 day delivery, free game downloads... quick resolve of minor issue with the customer service. good enough that im calling for 2 buiseness builds this week...

loved it so much we bought two more GE72 laptops..... just a few days later.....

we made 2 orders and bought 3 laptops.

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.