Store Information Store Info
Xotic PC Coupons
  • Rating 9.38/10 1,698 reviews

Xotic PC is a merchant member
    Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Xotic PC contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10

All 1,700 Customer Reviews

"As happy as I am with my new laptop (P150SM), equally as impressive was the service from XOTIC PC, and the speed with which my order was processed and delivered. I especially appreciated the constant contact regarding what was happening with my order as it went through the production pipeline. And the follow-ups after receiving my computer to just make sure everything was okay."

"I will shop at Xotic PC again.

I ordered a pricey gaming laptop from Xotic and was pleased with the overall ease of service and most importantly with their customer care.

I wasn't the easiest customer to court but they remained polite and helpful from start to finish. I had lots of questions about durability and heat and capacity for expansion - all of which were answered quickly and with a clear understanding of the technologies in question. After I placed my order, I opted for the direct wire transfer in order to get their cash discount, I was a little nervous waiting for the money which had left my account immediately to appear in Xotic's - I'm sure they deal with this a lot, but my anxious (read: impatient and pushy) emails and phone calls were still met with politeness and the help I wanted.
If I had one complaint, it's that I ordered rush service but got my computer well after the rush window closed. This wasn't a fault of Xotics, there was a parts supply issue over at Sager apparently, but I would have liked an email or something to the effect of a notice that the delivery would be delayed.
All in all, great company, super polite and really knowledgeable.

"Last October, I purchased my second Asus laptop from Xotic PC. The first laptop I purchased from them was about four years prior, and their service and product was amazing, so I gave them a second shot when I wanted to upgrade to a newer model. They did not disappoint! On my second order, I received it and realized I did not order the laptop I meant to order. They made the return process very efficient and easy, and even comp'ed me some services, like expedited shipping, that they could have fairly charged me since the mix-up was all my mistake. I received everything on time, if not earlier and I have zero complaints about their product, service or policies. I have already highly recommended them to friends and I will keep recommending them! These guys are nothing less than professional and courteous and seriously strive to make sure you are happy. I hope they keep up the great work!"

"Love XOTIC! They were super helpful at every stage and followed up with me a few months after recieving my computer to make sure all was well. Great product, great company."

"Quite adequately addressed my concerns pre-purchase, and followed up with me afterwards to make sure I was satisfied. I feel confident that if a problem arises with my laptop during the warranty period they will take care of it."

"I recently bought a Sager NP8265-S for use as a gaming laptop and it works great so far! Through the XoticPC website build, I added a bunch of options easily and the laptop came out great! I didn't want to wait to download Battlefield 4 so I asked them through an email if they would buy it and install it on my behalf. They happily complied. With the build time + free shipping it took a little over 2 weeks to receive it so next time I will probably opt for the 'Rush Build' option and save a week.

Some of the options I chose were an upgraded GPU from the 770m to 780m, additional ram, SSD as main HD and the copper cooling package and upgraded thermal paste. I wasn't sure if the cooling upgrades would make that much of a difference but several gaming laptops I've had in the past pretty much burned themselves up. So far this beast runs great (BF4 on Ultra), relatively quiet and cool thanks to the upgrades.

They do great work and a lot of care gets put into building a great customized product! The product is the best computer I've ever owned and I would definitely recommend Xotic PC as a merchant.

"Great experience thus far, would purchase from again."

"I was searching for a fast touchscreen computer to run Windows 8 and by far the best deal was from Xotic PC. I had not heard/ordered from them before and I was a bit nervous, but they had excellent customer service answering my questions about different models, what HD to put into my unit, and handling the actual order. And once my PC arrived it has been fantastic. I would strongly recommend them if you are looking to get a good PC that is fast, reliable, and good value for the money."

"These guys are just great. I bought an expensive notebook last year without the operational system, and on the process of installing the video card driver, and I had some issues with the AMD / Win 7 compatibility (it was at the very least really annoying). When I was almost giving up, I remembered Xotic PC has a 24/7 call assistance that took my call in the middle of the night and just told exactly what to do, on the spot.
It can't really get much better than that, their prices are the lowest, the quality is prime and their costumer service is excellent. I would be making a mistake not buying from them again.

"The MSI GS70 was my first ever online laptop order. I am very glad that I chose to order it from Xotic PC. From the laser etching design to shipping, they were very professional about the entire process. The package got to me at the expected date. The packaging was great as well. I will definitely be doing my gaming related shopping at Xotic PC again in the future."

"The staff was helpful and knowledgeable, and quick to respond. I would definitely buy from them again and recommend to others."

"I purchased an MSI GE60 from Xotic in October of 2013. The salesmen were outstanding as I was not sure which product would fit my needs exactly and they talked to me about what I wanted and helped me choose this system. The entire process with them was smooth with updates on my build often. I had some custom work done, adding additional cooling and hard drives and I was able to track all of this through their website. I was under a deadline for when I would need my machine and they were able to get it done quickly for me. I cannot say enough good things about them, I will be using them for all my high end laptop purchases in the future and will be recommending them to anyone looking for custom work or a powerful laptop at a competitive price. Xotic PC is one of the few places I found that will customize gaming laptops for you and has a wide variety of options available."

"Xotic PC is fast, my system was here before I knew it, and everything works perfectly. They are wonderful, and I recommend them to anybody."

"I purchased a W230ST. The system is running well. It handles any game that I decide to install on it. It should last me for a few years."

"I received my ASUS G750-JX in a timely fashion and at an unbeatable price, given the customization I had done on it. I live in the UK, so I had it shipped to a friend's house, who in turn brought it to the UK with him. Customer service was also helpful, patient, and understanding of the discrepancies in international banking/payment. 5 stars from me!"