Xotic PC Reviews - page 6 - xoticpc.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.39/10 1,692 reviews

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (1,694)

"I recently bought a Sager NP8265-S for use as a gaming laptop and it works great so far! Through the XoticPC website build, I added a bunch of options easily and the laptop came out great! I didn't want to wait to download Battlefield 4 so I asked them through an email if they would buy it and install it on my behalf. They happily complied. With the build time + free shipping it took a little over 2 weeks to receive it so next time I will probably opt for the 'Rush Build' option and save a week.

Some of the options I chose were an upgraded GPU from the 770m to 780m, additional ram, SSD as main HD and the copper cooling package and upgraded thermal paste. I wasn't sure if the cooling upgrades would make that much of a difference but several gaming laptops I've had in the past pretty much burned themselves up. So far this beast runs great (BF4 on Ultra), relatively quiet and cool thanks to the upgrades.

They do great work and a lot of care gets put into building a great customized product! The product is the best computer I've ever owned and I would definitely recommend Xotic PC as a merchant.

"Great experience thus far, would purchase from again."

"I was searching for a fast touchscreen computer to run Windows 8 and by far the best deal was from Xotic PC. I had not heard/ordered from them before and I was a bit nervous, but they had excellent customer service answering my questions about different models, what HD to put into my unit, and handling the actual order. And once my PC arrived it has been fantastic. I would strongly recommend them if you are looking to get a good PC that is fast, reliable, and good value for the money."

"These guys are just great. I bought an expensive notebook last year without the operational system, and on the process of installing the video card driver, and I had some issues with the AMD / Win 7 compatibility (it was at the very least really annoying). When I was almost giving up, I remembered Xotic PC has a 24/7 call assistance that took my call in the middle of the night and just told exactly what to do, on the spot.
It can't really get much better than that, their prices are the lowest, the quality is prime and their costumer service is excellent. I would be making a mistake not buying from them again.

"The MSI GS70 was my first ever online laptop order. I am very glad that I chose to order it from Xotic PC. From the laser etching design to shipping, they were very professional about the entire process. The package got to me at the expected date. The packaging was great as well. I will definitely be doing my gaming related shopping at Xotic PC again in the future."

"The staff was helpful and knowledgeable, and quick to respond. I would definitely buy from them again and recommend to others."

"I purchased an MSI GE60 from Xotic in October of 2013. The salesmen were outstanding as I was not sure which product would fit my needs exactly and they talked to me about what I wanted and helped me choose this system. The entire process with them was smooth with updates on my build often. I had some custom work done, adding additional cooling and hard drives and I was able to track all of this through their website. I was under a deadline for when I would need my machine and they were able to get it done quickly for me. I cannot say enough good things about them, I will be using them for all my high end laptop purchases in the future and will be recommending them to anyone looking for custom work or a powerful laptop at a competitive price. Xotic PC is one of the few places I found that will customize gaming laptops for you and has a wide variety of options available."

"Xotic PC is fast, my system was here before I knew it, and everything works perfectly. They are wonderful, and I recommend them to anybody."

"I purchased a W230ST. The system is running well. It handles any game that I decide to install on it. It should last me for a few years."

"I received my ASUS G750-JX in a timely fashion and at an unbeatable price, given the customization I had done on it. I live in the UK, so I had it shipped to a friend's house, who in turn brought it to the UK with him. Customer service was also helpful, patient, and understanding of the discrepancies in international banking/payment. 5 stars from me!"

"Xotic pc is definetly #1.
Their service is flawless and the customer support eradiated with exellence.

"The laptop I ordered took a long time to arrive, but Xotic PC staff were in touch with me for the whole process, helped me to find cheaper options when they were available, and were extremely responsive the entire time."

"Xotic PC will get all my PC business and I will definitely refer my friends and family. I basically had a nightmare case with 2 returns all do to products out of the box and Xotic PC stood by their product and after the first repair which they took care of shipping and expedited the situation but the second time they built me a new machine and upgraded me to ensure I was 100% happy and did not have to wait anymore. Their customer service is second to none and they truly care about making sure you are happy. Tanner & Josh took great care of me through my difficult journey of getting the proper and perfectly working work/gaming laptop. I can honestly say I couldn't be more satisfied as now I have a super fast perfectly working machine. Thanks for all your help guys."

"When I began looking for a new computer I knew that I wanted to buy from a place that offered a variety of customization options, and built and shipped orders fast. I was also looking for someplace that would offer great and timely customer support as well for any questions that I might have. What I found was Xotic PC and I couldn't be happier. I found customer service to be great, with very quick, helpful and informative responses. Building time was very fast, with detailed email updates during the whole building process. Shipping was also very fast, and the whole process was very quick overall.

Overall, I found Xotic PC's customer service to be excellent and it made my whole experience as a customer a very positive one. I felt that in all areas, whether in customer service, or the actual building of my computer, all Xotic PC staff that I either spoke to or was updated by were all meticulous and helpful. My computer was built with absolute care and attention, but I feel that it was Xotic PC's custom service especially that made my experience so great. I will definitely order from them again if I get the chance.

"I ordered a new laptop for work and have had nothing but great experiences so far in all my dealings with XoticPC. Customer service and tech questions are answered promtly and professionally. They even send updates and follow up correspondence throughout the build process. All in all, I would not hesitate to recommend them...in fact, i'll be ordering some additional machines for my business from them soon. "