Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

What is this?

"Extremely satisfied with my purchase. The PC performed as well as expected and is monster fast! I primarily use it for (DAW) recording software and have had issues with previous computers because it uses an enormous amount of CPU. The PC I purchased with it's design barely clocks at all. Everyone I was originally talking to kept pushing toward MAC, but the cost was way out of my budget. The customer service folks at Xotic PC helped me design the system I needed within the budget I had and shows they really know what they are doing as a result. I feel like I got the best option available without breaking the bank and I am not pigeon holed into using MAC. I will back in a few years for the next generation."

"PC works great, quick shipping, highly recommend!"

"I am very satisfied with the product and service. My system has met my expectations, was made to order, and I have not had any issues as of yet. I was assisted promptly and professionally with a billing discrepancy. The tech who helped me with my order was very personable on the phone and delivered on everything we discussed with great efficiency. I would recommend Xotic PC to anyone considering their reseller options in a sea of greedy savages selling garbage as gold (excuse the hyperbole). It is well worth a few extra dollars on your system for this great, custom service."

"Extremely happy with the service received from XoticPC. Not only were their prices cheaper than anywhere else, but their customer service and attention to detail demonstrated by XoticPC were both outstanding. Even with multiple order changes I made after my initial order, everything shipped correctly and on time, with everything arriving in great condition. XoticPC is also very good at keeping in touch with their customers about every little thing you would need to know, whether through e-mails or phone calls. They also have a free online chat service for assistance. They want to help you with anything the can. XoticPC is very professional and accommodating, and it is impossible for me to give reasons for not using them as a reseller. I recommend XoticPC to anyone looking for the most competitive prices on the net without sacrificing any bit of customer service or quality. "

"Xoticpc has an incredible customer service as well as speedy production of my purchase. They kept me up to date on everything happening with my purchase from processing to assembly and final testing, an absolute genius way to keep customers and I from wondering all the time. I have already recommended xoticpc to a number of people and I know if ever I need another PC, they will be my first and only stop."

"A friend of mine had recommended the sager/clevo brand when I was thinking of upgrading my computer. I went on the site and found what I wanted out of a system. Luckily there were plenty of back to school options so that made the process even sweeter. So far the customer service is awesome. I have yet to receive my laptop but I think that the end product will be amazing. "

"There are a bunch of companies online that build custom PCs, so doing my research was a must. I was reading all the reviews posted by customers, and biased my buy from there. There was one company that did stand out in all the reviews; XoticPc. I was not disappointed at all during the whole process. In fact I was very pleased. XoticPc was very thorough in updates during the build process. I received emails daily, sometimes twice a day, keeping me up to date on where my rig was in the build process. In today's online shopping age. It is such a relief to still know there are companies like XoticPc, that believe in quality rather than quantity. I was even impressed with the shipping materials. I have bought laptops through other companies online, but never received them in a double box. The other companies always sent the laptop only in the OEM box. This attention to detail is what will keep me referring XoticPc to friends and family. "

"My experience purchasing a laptop from XOTIC PC was excellent on every level. After a lot of research, I found that XOTIC PC was my cheapest option for finding the exactly the hardware I wanted. The process of ordering was very straightforward, and I felt well-informed at every stage of the process. Customer service was excellent - I contacted the company by email about an error I made, and it was resolved very quickly. I am very pleased with the product, and would gladly order from them again!"

"I am very happy with Xotic PC,was well-informed throughout the process and am very pleased with the end-result."

"XoticPC did an amazing job throughout my entire order process. They were quick to respond, always friendly, and made sure I was satisfied with my laptop. They carry only quality equipment, so you can always know that you are buying a worthy product. I recommend them to anybody who is looking for a gaming laptop at any price range."

"Customer service : I window shopped these guys for a month prior to order, each inquiery i sent XoticPc regarding my special build was followed promptly with a response. - No complaints. 5 stars

Build Quality : I purchased a mid range chassis with high quality components, including upgraded SSD/ram/Blueray player. My machine is extremely quick and it is the best machine for the money i could buy.

My experience with XoticPc has been a very positive one. I can't wait to buy another PC from them, maybe a desktop next time.

After dealing with them I could never buy a pre-built machine from a big box.

Thanks XoticPC

"I LOVE MY NEW LAPTOP. ITS THE BEST LAPTOP I HAVE HAD EVER. I USED IT AT A CHURCH AND I WAS AMAZED AT HOW EASY IT WAS TO USE WITH THE EQUIPMENT THAT WE USE. IT WAS JUST PLUG AND PLAY. ITS LIKE NIGHT AND DAY. ITS FAST RELIABLE EASY TO USE AND I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS COMPUTER. IT RUNS CIRCLES AROUND ALL THE DIFFERENT COMPUTERS I I USE ON A DAILY BASIS. "

"going to wait a while and see how future tech support goes before I post a review because during business hours they have been great; hopefully, the next time I need after hours support all goes well. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-03-2014

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“Below provides some context (profanity blocked) of just one of the correspondences received from this customer. We have tried to consistently help and received nothing but profanity and threats in return. Unfortunately we had to put our foot down and advise we would not be treated in this fashion any further and he needed to speak to us without vulgarity & threats, to which upset the customer further.

Just one of the emails:

WTF? WHERE THE F*** IS THE SUPPORT HUH???? HUH???? HUH???? I F***ING BOUGHT FROM YOU. HUH A**HOLE HUH REALLY HUH JOSH SO WHAT THE F*** IS UP I going f***in ruin I'm going to be making so many f****ing complaints online it's going to make your f****ing head spin YOU ARE AF***ING RIPPOFF you do not offer tech support I akm going too f***ing ruin you. every f***ing I can Find to TRASH YOU I am not going to put up with YOUR F***ING BS Tech Support F***ING *SSHOLES F*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEAR to f***ing this is it EVERY F***ING TIME I want tech support I have to email you F*** THIS I WANT A REFUND take this PC shove it up your f***ing *ss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

"I was refered to xotic pc by a close friend. When i got on Xotic PCs website i was excitied to see the ammount of customization for the laptop i was ordering (sager np8268). I used the online chat on their site several times to double check things i had questions about and the answered my questions very quickly. Overall i was thrilled by the entire process. The build time was quick and i had my laptop pretty quickly. I felt the value that you got for your money through Xotic PC was immense. After having my sager laptop for 4 months now i wouldnt have changed a single thing. Overall Xotic PCs service was great i thought they really went above and beyond to get my questions answered. I recommend people to them any chance i get."

"When it came time to upgrade my laptop, I spent countless hours not just researching laptops and specs, but also vendors. I did not have a bad experience with my Toshiba Satellite laptop, I just wanted something faster. I decided on a Sager laptop, and the options that Xoticpc.com offered in customizing it, sold me. I went to the website, customized my laptop to my heart's content (it boots faster than my desktop) and away it went. There was a little snag with with my business address and how my financial institution have it listed, but I received personal contact and great service to get it resolved. Once I received it, I could not have been happier. I have owned the laptop for seven months now, and I love it. I now recommend Xoticpc.com to anyone that asks my advice on hardware."

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.