Stores > Xotic PC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.8/10 8.8/10

Excellent Service

"Great service fast processing within a week of ordering I had my new computer would highly recommend. Both Jake and Kaelynn were very helpful and made sure my experience with xotic pc was amazing. "

This review was modified by EvanRivas on November 18 2016 08:03:05 PM

2016-11-18

My family owns 2 laptops from Xotic PC and I'm planning on buying a desktop soon too!!

"My macbook pro died about 5 months ago and I was left without a laptop. After doing some searching around the internet, I discovered Xotic PC. Their website was very easy to navigate and I like how easy it is to find a base model and then select, change or delete certain upgrades or software changes.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH XOTIC PC STAFF
The staff at Xotic PC are absolutely wonderful! They are nice, helpful and always willing to answer questions. I have talked to Travis, Emily & Jake and all 3 of them were great to deal with! So friendly and they really make you feel like they are there to help you. Technology is tricky and sometimes things can go wrong but the staff at Xotic PC are pros and are always willing to help you!

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE LAPTOPS
I bought a MSI GT72VR with TOBII technology and paid for their custom premium white glove packaging. It arrived on time and was packaged very safely! I was absolutely blown away by the not only the quality of the laptop but the specific monitor calibrations and overclocking that I had Xotic PC set up for me. The laptop runs smoothly. I've recently been playing Battlefield 1 and Gears of War 4 on it. Get about 120 FPS on Gears 4 and 100-105 FPS on BF1 (Steady, no stutter, no screen tearing)!! The only problem I've encountered is that when I recieved the laptop, the TOBII technology was not working. However, Xotic PC was extremely helpful when they found out, we have set up an RMA order and I will be sending the laptop out to MSI soon. It's most likely a manufacture problem and nothing to do with Xotic PC.

My dad purchased a Sager NP8171 (CLEVO P670RP6) for his girlfriends daughter. He has not opened it yet but it arrived safely and on time. Will update this review once she's had time to use it.

I highly recommend this company. I've just had a wonderful experience here and whenever I hear my friends are looking for a PC or laptop, I immediately tell them about Xotic PC.

I was asked to do a review but was not told what to say. They just wanted to hear what I had to say.

2016-11-18

ASUS GL752VW-GS71 Laptop, Impressive!

"I received my new laptop on Tue 15NOV16. Right out of the box i noticed compared to my Lenovo G770 which I have enjoyed for about 5 years, This ASUS was way more sturdy in design. Very solid. Plugging it in and powering it on, past the bios screen the OS booted in about 1.5 seconds. I guess once you go SSD you never go back to HDD for you OS. I had upgraded to the fastest RAM option that was offered, and the most RAM. Getting me 32GB of 3ghz RAM. With the SSD and the RAM this laptop is FAST! The clarity and colors on the display are very clear. I have noticed in games I am seeing colors that I had not noticed before. I also purchased the internal Blu-Ray burner. Which is nice. I haven't tried this out just yet. But it does play my Blu-Ray discs very nicely.
Over all I am very pleased with my purchase and have no regrets.
Oh.. also I got the 2 year extended warranty and the dead pixel warranty. I may never have to use these, but really nice to have.
Again Super pleased.

This review was modified by AzUltraClassic61 on November 18 2016 01:51:24 PM

100% SATISFACTION GURANTEED

"Firstly, I would like to thank all the members involved. I have faced several issues during the ordering process. Each one of them was clearly sorted out in a detailed manner. The staff of XOTIC PC are reliable, trustworthy and friendly. The customer service was very effective. I ordered a MSI GE62 APACHE PRO-014. Sweet deal on this very product, so I had to grab it before it was out of stock. Overall a 5/5.

Cheers.

This review was modified by ChaitanyaGurujala on November 18 2016 10:01:40 AM

Great customer service

"Staff is very friendly and comunicative, Emily take care of everything, would recommend them to anyone.

This review was modified by Mary1986 on November 18 2016 08:18:36 AM

Very Fast Service!

"Great customization options, exactly what I was looking for. Received it less than a week after ordering, which was much faster than I expected, although I do live fairly close. This was my first time buying a custom computer and it was a great experience. My only complaint would be that FedEx was a little hard to get customer service/information from, but Jake M and everyone on Xotic's side were great!"

This review was modified by ShuTingYu on November 17 2016 08:38:55 PM

Love em

"Ordered a laptop from xotic fast processing (if you pay for it) but received my laptop in a couple days and couldn't be happier. "

2016-11-17

So very Excited about my New XOTIC PC !

"I recently purchased my XOTIC PC. After a lot of research I picked this brand for many excellent reviews. My laptop arrived today and I'm very happy with it. The shipping was very reliable. Jake M and the customer loyalty team do a beautiful job. Thank you XOTIC PC ! "

2016-11-17

great pc, great quality, great price

"would buy again and again. great service, and it won't murder your wallet"

Great Service!!

"I ordered the ASUS GL702VM-DB71 and I must say it is wonderful. I received it within two weeks with the free shipping Xotic PC offered. I hope I wont need to buy another laptop but if I do I will definitely be ordering from Xotic again."

Recent comp purchase

"This was my first purchase from Xotic PC, and I must say I was highly impressed! Usually I build my own comps, but I just didn't want to deal with it this time, so after a quick Google search I found them.

The ordering process was pretty easy...just pick from the available options to build your PC. After placing the order I got the standard emails verifying everything. After the payment processed, I started receiving the "Phase" emails (you can read about them on their website).

Once the parts were gathered and they started the build process, I started receiving emails from their support staff (Landon Y was who I dealt with). They certainly made sure the customer was happy and satisfied with their comp during the build process! Landon let me know that certain components wouldn't work with the setup I ordered and offered some replacements. I'm not too picky so I was happy with what they recommended.

After a few weeks (their standard build time) I receiving my comp in a HUGE box. not huge in a bad way either....huge because it was so well packed! The main box contained the comp in the case box and was surrounded by foam. The actual comp also had foam inside to keep the components from rattling around. I also got a nice booklet with my order, stress tests, and backup CD's. I took the foam out, plugged it in, and she fired right up with no issues!

All in all, this was a great first experience and I would highly recommend Xotic PC!

Internationally Reliable!

"I live in italy and i bought a sager laptop 2years ago to be shipped to italy and when it was shipped , the laptop and the accessories were great.But the best thing about the company is the great customer service.They helped me alot when buying the laptop and this helped me saving time and money.
Some months ago my laptop's motherboard got burnt and they helped me a lot on buying a new motherboard and sending the laptop back for repairs to the manufacturer.the customer service of xotic pc is really nice and full of kind and nice people that do they effort to help the customer at the best and help you alot on saving time and money.They answer to the customer very patiently and kindfully and this a big positive mark for the company.So at last i think this company is really reliable and you can buy your laptop from non-us countries with tranquility too.

This review was modified by Parsa on November 16 2016 02:18:54 PM

Solid Keyboard, Solid Screen, Solid Everything

"When researching different manufacturers for laptops I was met with a lot of negative reviews regarding high performance laptops. Machines that always overheated, throttled, etc. Many gaming laptops are also extremely flashy, having gaudy exteriors and branding. I chose Xotic to build my laptop because they offered the ability to remove any of that branding, customize all of the storage with a variety of options, ship it without an OS and provided stellar service. In addition, the keyboard is very solid, not what I expected from a laptop at all!

While it may take a bit to receive your machine, the quality is worth the wait. Now I have a solid machine that can run VR games with no lag and it stays cool, too.

Got what I wanted.

"I just purchased a new Sager laptop from XoticPC last week, it's almost here and i can't wait! The ordering process was simple and easy and I got a good deal on the product I wanted. Thanks Jake M from XoticPC!"

Great Customer Service!

"I bought an MS I Apache Pro 010 laptop and upgraded it pretty substantially. Initially it took 7 business days to receive the parts from the manufacturer and when I started talking with Xoticpc customer service, Emily, she explained that they were having issues with the manufacturer and as soon as they received the parts my laptop was customized, built, tested and shipped in 3 days. I have yet to receive my laptop yet but I am very happy with the customer service that I was provided. Depending on the way the laptop operates I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a custom pc. Thanks again Emily!"

This review was modified by sean.caliebe89 on November 16 2016 11:18:25 AM

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.