• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

What is this?

"I am an international customer (UAE) I have never been satisfied with the speed of delivery. I ordered a very expensive gaming laptop and it came without a scratch.

Customer service is great too

"Super satisfied thus far with my Xotic PC order. Loads of quality options to choose from and tons of customization to make my machine really mine. Order arrived quickly and to the specs ordered. Follow up customer service has been great so far. Would definitely buy from them again. "

"XoticPC has handled my order with utmost patience and care. I find it safe to say that they are among the best computer sellers online, if not the best."

"I've ordered two Sager laptops from Xotic PC and each one arrived well-packed and with great build quality. My first laptop lasted for years and this one so far is flawless. Their support throughout the order process was excellent and it's clear that Xotic PC cares about its customers."

"I was very pleased with the service I received from Xotic PC. I received my laptop in perfect condition and exactly how I ordered it. I will defiantly be using Xotic PC for all my gaming laptop needs."

"I got in touch with Mr. Josh and Xotic PC is taking care of my machine. Cannot wait to get my laptop!!"

"Extremely satisfied with the service provided by XOTIC PC. Great communications at every step of the purchasing and shipping process and even followed up several months after delivery to ensure everything was satisfactory. Will definitely be giving them my business again!

"Had an issue where I purchased a laptop that they no longer had in stock, fortunately they let me buy another computer of comparable stats and value without charging me extra, excellent customer service"

"Xotic PC delivered excellent customer service as always. I would not hesitate to recommend them."

"I am very happy with XoticPc's service. Shipping was faster than advertised and the product is top notch. I would recommend them to my friends and family if they are looking for a great deal on a gaming laptop."

"I purchased the Sager NP8652 (Clevo P650SG) from Xotic PC's website. I found the site easy to understand was able to customize the laptop to how I wanted it.

Their customer service staff was friendly and courteous when I contacted them and were quick to respond. They kept me up to date on the progress of my order which I really appreciated.

The order time was on the longer end of their estimate, so if your in a rush I would definitely recommend paying the extra and getting the order quickly.

I also purchased Xotic PC's stealth custom wrap, it was pretty slick but not without some tiny imperfections. Still, a very nice option if your interested in a unique look for your PC.

Overall, I was very happy with their services.

"It took awhile for you guys to send me a message that the first laptop that I was going to purchase isn't available anymore. But other than that the services they give is awesome :)"

"Very happy with Sager Laptop which upgraded to Windows 10 very good. It came with all my specifications and upgrades."

"The service was excellent. I needed a replacement laptop to finish classes while I was deployed. This alone was tricky, but their representatives worked with me every step of the way and made the process very smooth."

"My experience with XoticPc was very pleasant
The products and customizations they offer are great
I placed an international order, it was built and shipped quickly and it arrived in excellent condition.
Customer service was very satisfying, they were always there to answer my inquiries in rapid time and help through out the process.

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,697 merchant members.