Stores > Xotic PC

Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10

What is this?

2014-08-13

"Usually when I'm shopping online or in a store for most anything, I don't expect great customer service. I started my laptop shopping with some research that lead me to Xotic PC. I then proceeded to post on the forums where I got some great help from the community, but also a direct response from an Xotic PC employee on the forum and direct email communication helping me out. I had many back and forth emails with their customer service rep helping me get all the details I wanted and needed in my new machine. THe ordering process went smooth, and the update emails as my computer went through the phases was oustanding! I can't say enough about the quality product and customer service that Xotic PC delivers to their customers."

2014-08-12

"The service was excellent, I can honestly say that if you buy here you will not be disappointed. The prices and upgrade options make it, at least for me, the best site where you can buy a computer.
Very satisfied costumer

2014-08-12

"Bought a Sager laptop from them. i forgot to check a box at checkout about free shipping and free game. no problem. emailed their customer rep and she offered to retroactively take off the amount for shipping and gave me a steam key for another game.
this is AFTER they already had my money. that, folks, is how you get loyal customers who enjoy the experience of shopping with them. oh and their customer reps are super friendly.

it's hard to overstate satisfaction. what a triumph! huge success!

2014-08-12

"I have to say the service through Xotic PC has been spectacular to me! The customization allowed for me to get the exact laptop I wanted with every feature i could desire. My laptop truly is top of the line and I couldn't be more satisfied with its overall performance, along with the looks to match."

2014-08-12

"It has been an excellent experience working with XOTIC PC to buy my new Laptop ( Sager NP8278-S). Everything is working great with no issues that I can tell and I am thoroughly satisfied with the purchase and the interactions with all folks involved in the process from start to finish. All the upgrades were done with excellent quality control and both SAGER and XOTIC PC did a wonderful job of making sure everything was tested prior to shipping. I went with XOTIC PC because a buddy of mine said it was the best to work with. And I am so greatful that I chose y'all to go with for my purchase. I will definitely be buying from you in the future. Thank you again XOTIC PC!!!!"

2014-08-12

"Originally was a 1/5, but customer support and their COO reached out to me. He took time to explain what happened, a bug with the current website design (already being fixed) and addressed my concerns with delivery time. A company that puts that much care into its customers will always get my business. Will be purchasing my next device through xotic PC."

2014-08-11

"I purchased my Sager NP8278-S from XoticPC.com back in March. Since that time I have contacted XoticPC for an extended warranty. They were prompt in response and made the whole thing pretty easy. I used their online chat to ask questions and that was a very pleasant experience as well."

2014-08-11

"I ordered my new laptop back in March from Xotic PC. I've got to say it was the most pleasant order placed with an online company. Since I am currently living overseas I got the "deluxe packaging", I was surprised by the box it was put in. The laptop arrived with at least 6" of the packaging on either side if not more. It almost looked a little ridiculous, but was happy since it arrived in perfect condition. After I got everything set up I realized a couple things weren't working properly and got in touch with Xotic PC. It was no problem getting fast and accurate responses to my problems. They even got in contact with Sager for me to have them send out another disc with an app I needed to get everything to 100%. I will definitely be getting any other computers I need in the future through Xotix PC."

2014-08-11

"I can't stress enough how incredible working with xotic PC was for getting a high end gaming laptop. Ada, who oversaw my ordering process was very informative when it came to customization specifics, payment info, and even timeline info on completing the build of my new system.

I received my PC in perfect working order (and fully charged which was nice). It means a lot to me that there is a reliable company that deals with products of this level where I can always go to for any future PC needs.

I highly reccomend XoticPC and doubt you'll be able to find a better service or product anywhere.

2014-08-11

"Excellent customer service, they were quick to respond to any and all inquiries. The products they sell and work with are top notch. I definitely plan to repeat business when I need a new computer."

2014-08-10

"This was the first time I have ever used XoticPC. I want to start by saying that. With that in mind I also want to mention that I have worked retail focused and centered around tech as well as I build desktops and work in tech for the Marine Corps. With that in mind I don't do a lot with Laptops. But for a deployment I had I needed something more portable than a desktop.
A lot of online research and reading of reviews led me to XoticPC. Once I was there the first that that struck me was the prices. I did some comparing online and found theirs to be comparable, but mostly better than other vendors. The next thing that hit me was the selection. Not on'y did they have brands well known and trusted, but many more that I had never herd of. Some more reasurch showed these to be just as good and even better than the ones I knew.
This finally got me to start working on picking a unit. But like I said I am not as good with Laptops. So I contacted the customer service and spoke to one of their reps. Not only was this person the most patient and friendly rep, but the knowledge about the products they had was unbelievable. I have not had a customer service experience like this ever. It showed just how much they enjoyed their work.
After a hour of being on the phone they helped me pick a Laptop was perfect for everything I needed. After that they made sure to look into every possible discount to make sure they got me the absolute best price they could. Once again way above and beyond what I had hoped for or expected. After that they then processed it. The way they handle orders is outstanding. They send the customer an email whenever the computer is passing from one phase to the next. From start to finish, when they start to build it when it is getting stress tested and when it is shipped. They hide nothing from you.
The day came when it arrived and I felt like a kid at Christmas. I fired it up and it worked like a dream. I had only had the computer a day or two before I had another email from them asking how the unit was doing and making sure I was satisfied. Of course I was so I made sure to let them know. I know what you are thinking. Auto email, wrong. It was from the same rep who had helped me through the whole process and an hour later I got a response telling me how happy they were I liked my computer. This type of knowledge and customer service is beyond belief. I can't wait till I need another laptop just so I can go through them again. I love how they make you feel like you are the most important person on the planet and make sure they cover everything you need and want.

2014-08-08

"Xotic PC has excellent customer service all the way through the process. Will definitely recommend them."

2014-08-08

"My experience with XOTIC PC was nothing but positive. Customer service kept me updated at every step of the building process and was very attentive to any needs or concerns. I definitely plan to purchase my next laptop from XOTIC PC. "

2014-08-08

"Xotic PC built me a upgraded laptop that has blown my expectations away. Customer service was top notch and kept me informed thru the entire process. I would highly recommend using them to anyone looking for a customized PC. They will receive all my future computer business. "

2014-08-06

"Ordered the MSI GT70 Dominator Pro-888 and have had for about 4 months now. Extremely satisfied with the laptop and customer service. Would and have recommended Xotic PC to friends and familty."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.