Stores > Xotic PC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
2015-03-17

"Excellent service. Very helpful staff. Top notch computers"

2015-03-17

"The entire process from order to delivery was very smooth for me. I love that they update you as to what "phase" your system is in through the customizing process. It took some time, but I'm almost glad of that since I know a lot of that was checking and double checking that everything was working not only correctly, but optimally."

2015-03-17

"I got a laptop with exactly the specs I wanted, at 2/3 the price of the comparable MacBook Pro. I had it in my hands in about a week, with numerous e-mail contacts in between and after I received it, making sure I was getting what I wanted. No bloatware, no hard-sell on anything. I've recommended Xotic PC to several other professionals, and when I need to upgrade again, they'll be my first option."

2015-03-13

"Amazing service and even better Pc's"

A rep from Xotic PC, xoticpc, has responded

“Thanks for your kind words and we greatly appreciate your business!”

2015-03-13

"Very happy with my machine. I remember having an issue with paypal I paid for it, but Josh was very helpful and resolved it for me quickly. Overall, I don't have any complaints about the service or the product. Keep up the great work guys."

A rep from Xotic PC, xoticpc, has responded

“Glad your happy with your machine and Josh was able to help you with your order.

Let us know if there anything we can do!”

2015-03-13

"Great company. Makes great machines and works with the customer every step of the way"

2015-03-13

"I am very happy with my Sager laptop. I didn't know about Xotic PC until a friend of mine recommended me. I shopped around at different locations and website, but I could not find a better deal than Xotic.

This place with you a lot of bang for your dollars. Their customer service was great as well. Although I did hit a snag with what was advertised and what I actually got, customer service was very prompt in working with me in finding a solution.

Since getting my laptop, I've been very happy with the performance. I use my laptop for graphics and illustration in 2D and 3D, and I have not had any slow speeds or lags with the system. This laptop has been able to take some pretty good 3D renders. This was the coolest way to customize my laptop. I felt like a kid in Christmas.

I will definitely be coming back to Xotic PC when it comes time for my next computer upgrade.

A rep from Xotic PC, xoticpc, has responded

“Thanks for your review on your order and hope you enjoy your Sager laptop! Enjoy and let us know if there is anything we can do!”

2015-03-12

"XOTIC PC was great to deal with when making my first purchase from them. There was a hiccup with my order billing because I had let the page sit too long before confirming and the payment was charged to my Paypal but not sent to XOTIC. I was sure a huge headache was in my future but one short phone call later everything was fixed up, it really was a relief. As many of us are I get impatient when it comes to online ordering and XOTIC was great in that area as well, with status and order information being updated several times a day as needed. Will definitely shop with them again. "

2015-03-12

"Awesome customer service both before, after and during the purchase. I have no problem recommending them to others."

2015-03-10

"I love the laptop they built for me! It runs great and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend them and plan on replacing my other ~9 year old laptop with them soon!"

2015-03-10

"I can say nothing but good things any the pc I ordered or w/the customer service I received through Xotic. I'll never buy a comp anywhere else"

2015-03-10

"I purchases a Sager NP8268 from these guys back in July and it has been great so far. No complaints."

2015-03-09

""Xotic PC delivered as advertised my custom system that has met my expectations. Although I am not a gamer, this laptop handles everything I can throw at it. Having it personalized with modified is just icing on the cake!" Geeks2Gurus"

2015-03-08

"Awesome Service and selection."

2015-03-04

"After performing extensive online shopping for a new custom laptop - Xotic PC has the best selection, great website, knowledgeable techs and fantastic customer service. They responded to emails almost immediately and answered all questions and provided suggestions when i requested it. Just great to work with and how can you beat tech support for life!"

This review was modified by Vulcan2006 on November 15 2016 01:24:17 PM

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.