Stores > Xotic PC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10

2015-01-12

"Overall I am pleased with the service. They are correct and their products are very good! The only thing I do not hare been that in the beginning there was some confusion with my order, they quickly responded and the problem is resolved!"

2015-01-12

"Everything is good just, pc is working fine, just had some minor isssues regarding on shipping, overall great!"

2015-01-12

"I am extremely satisfied with the service and pricing of my new laptop. The sales personnel were informative with any question I had. The deals on the laptop were also good. I am happy with my new laptop and would buy again from Xotic PC."

2015-01-12

"not sure about quality control, after recving my pc, I installed OS windows 8, which would not recognize the cd rom. after tracing down wires found that it was plugged into wrong port. then trying to plug headphones into front jack would not recognize the headphones. again traced wires down and found that the connection was plugged in incorrectly. talk to CUSTOMER SERVICE( I WILL NOT NAME NAMES BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO SINGLE ANYONE PERSON OUT) and he apologized for cutting me off in the middle of trying to explain to him my dilemma he gave me another number and someone else to talk to.. hey (CUSTOMER SERVICE) it was just a complaint , I wasn't asking you to fix the problem, I already did that myself.. as a customer service rep last I heard it was your job to give the customer service not hand me off to another number. anyway waited a few minutes called back and spoke with ANOTHER CUSTOMER SERVICE REP, I explained to him that I had not recvd my code for the FAR CRY 4 game and he informed me that this happens from time to time, to which I said I understand. he placed me on hold and instead of giving me another phone number, email, or handing me to someone else he actually gave me customer service just by telling me he would see to it that I got my code for the game.. other than that the pc runs great now, still don't know how it got thru quality control with headphone jack not working. that's all a person wants after they pay money for something is a little customer service, not to be handed off or passed around to someone else.. SATISFIED with the product so far...!"

2015-01-12

"I purchased an Aorus X7 Version 2 from XoticPC awhile back. They handle my product with care from beginning to end. If I had any questions or if they were unable to customize a certain part of the laptop, they were prompt about following up with me. I would definitely come back if I ever need another laptop or desktop as XoticPC."

2015-01-12

"This was my first time buying from Xotic PC, but I'd say they did an excellent job!! I was shipping out to Korea & my house had just got broken into and everything was stolen. Last minute purchase from Xotic PC & they were able to build, test & ship me a new laptop just in time!! Picked up the 936 Sager NP7358 & this is running everything on max settings with 0 problems. Better than the previous desktop pc I had. Extremely satisfied & glad I purchased from here. Thanks again!!"

2015-01-09

"Everything interaction that I had with them was quick and easy, they didn't waste anytime and were willing to answer any of my questions. They call you and follow up by email about your order and are fairly quick to respond to you. The only thing that I didn't like was that they were not mindful of where their customer was from, the reason I say this is that I live in Hawaii and their calls would come in at 3 or 4 am so I wouldn't answer. That was the only reason my order took longer then expected to be processed."

2015-01-09

"Awesome customer service and a great laptop thank you!"

2015-01-09

"Great and expedient services.
I got the customized PC of my dreams for a very reasonable price, under the budget I had allotted to this purchase.
The team responds to any and all your questions quickly and keeps you updated on the processing and progress of your order in a more than timely Manner

2015-01-09

"I placed my order on 12/19/2015 and there was absolutely no urgency in dealing with me as a customer. I was purchasing a business machine and due to time constraints I had to cancel. Not to mention the 3% cancellation fee. The ordering process is extremely time demanding. Unless you have a month to kill before you need your machine I would stay away. Great prices but they could care less about there customers. They take days to respond to emails if there are ordering problems. Katrina failed on so many levels as a customer service rep. Seems like they pick and choose who they cater to. You've been warned.
Edit*
Kudos to Josh for reaching out and acknowledging the problem. Went above and beyond to address it and offered many solutions. Unfortunately we couldn't find another solution but his sales awareness and understanding is top notch. If you do go with XoticPC please go through Josh. I hope to order a beast workstation in the near future and will strongly consider XoticPC.

2015-01-09

"Xotic PC staff are extremely knowledgeable, responsive to unusual technical, billing, and shipping requirements, and communicate quickly and professionally. I've ordered three computers through them, with consistently excellent experiences despite a complex ordering and payment process. They will continue to receive my business and recommendations to anyone in the market for flexible, high-performance computers. "

2015-01-08

"Terrific service, great communication all the way. Did have a minor issue with my laptop but wasn't xotic's fault and they were helpful in resolving the problem. Can't recommend them enough!"

2015-01-07

"Cancelled an order but it took a while to get the refund. Complained and refund was issued immediately. Not normal for this company since I have always received excellent service in the past. At least the service manager had the courtesy to apologize and assured the reason for this delay would be addressed. More then I can say for most companies that would just ignore you.."

2015-01-07

"Awesome service and great staff. Kept me up todate with any delays and always willing to help find an answer for me! Definitely building another pc from them"

2015-01-07

"I have been a faithful Sager user for about 15yrs, and Xotic PC has consistently given me the BEST service. Extras, customer service, responsiveness, quality of product...everything is always top notch! Thank you Xotic PC and here's to decades more of the best computers and builder service ever!"

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.