Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10

What is this?

"XoticPC has been my go-to for gaming laptops for four years now. Multiple systems later, I will continue going back! Every step along the way they have been nothing but absolutely flawless. Customer service, extremely competitive pricing, knowledgeable employees, and great products. When it's time to retire my NP7330 I'll definitely be back!"

"Xotic PC has a great product and fantastic customer service. I had some questions when I first received my PC and I was surprised that they answered almost immediately. And it was a "real" person, not an automated "you are a valued customer" email. Impressive. Also, the product is extremely high quality. Myself and two co-workers use the machines daily, running production applications and have had no issues and great performance."

"Xotic PC really makes sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase, and since I was it was easy to think up a quick review for them. Walking through stores like Best Buy and seeing other PCs on the internet, I can't imagine why people who are buying a computer as a long term purchase/investment would shop at any other place. The quality of the PC I purchased from Xotic is superior in almost every way from the computers in 99% of the retail stores. Sure it is a little more expensive, but it's something I plan on having for years, much like a car. I was referred to them by a friend, he even helped customize and set up the computer I wanted online with me to make sure it was going to be awesome. And it was, I play at least 4-5 games online that have some intense graphics for our time, and the computer I bought runs them on their highest setting no problem and remains cool in the process (other laptops burn my legs when I try to do that). These guys know what it takes to, and how to build a really great computer, other friends are jealous of it and I have nothing but good things to say about them at this time. A+ Seller feedback as people on Ebay would say!"

"Xotic PC was a great experience. I was a HUGE fan of their enormous selection, as well as the ability to customize your PC to your heart's extent. I definitely recommend shopping on this website. "

"Order was processed fast and shipped quickly, incredible prices on a lot of awesome products. Amazing customer service, I had a question about my order and was it was quickly answered in a timely and kind fashion. WOuld most certainly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a high end computer/laptop."

"At first not knowing where to purchase my new laptop. I searched around online looking for reviews of reputable dealers.I happened across a few saying how good XOTIC was and boy they weren't wrong! I received my new custom laptop within a few weeks of ordering without a hitch. Ive had 0 issues at all and would totally use them again. "

"Great customer service. No problems. Emails were replied to quickly. I don't have any complaints. Everything went smoothly. I had originally ordered an item that was on backorder, but they weren't sure if they would get the item, so I was contacted about it by email a short time later explaining the problem. Smooth and easy process to talk to them via phone and email. "

"Words cannot describe the frustration, disappointment, and dissatisfaction with XoticPC. I received a lemon from them, the speaker on the right side was not working properly. The agony and the frustration I had to going through the return process has been one of the worst experiences I have ever had. As a Canadian customer, I highly recommend you to stay away from this company. It is currently December 2, 2013, and I have yet to receive a full refund after I shipped the product back to them on Nov. 8.

October 22, 2013 - XoticPC billed me $1117.93
Nov 4, 2013 - UPS billed me for customs and brokerage $143.17
Nov 8, 2013 - Local postage service to send back to sager for $48.00
Nov 14, 2013 - Arrival of the laptop to sager
Nov 21, 2013 - Acknowledgement that the laptop was received, I had to follow up because when I asked, they had no idea what was going on.
Nov 27, 2013 - Xotic PC refunded me $952.70

If we calculate my total expenses, $1117.83 + $48.00 + $143.17 = $1309.10

Amount of money I have lost: $1309.10 - 952.70 = $356.40

Is it just me or is this absolutely ridiculous? The simple process of me returning a broken laptop I received one month ago, and I am at a total loss of $356.40. XoticPC promises to provide a full refund less shipping costs, that accounts for $48 + $55, which means I am still about a $250 loss. I was told I would be provided with a thorough response on Dec. 2, 2013 to my concerns, it is now near the end of Dec. 3, 2013. As a Canadian customer, if you were to buy a laptop right now and it turned out it had problems, if you decided to go through their return process, you will be still waiting like me after one month to get your full money back. I am still at a total loss of $356 in this transaction, and I would expect ALL Canadian consumers that they have to go through the same nightmare as me.

I will never buy from this company again, this is bad business practice, and words cannot describe how frustrated and angry I am to have to go through so much trouble.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-04-2013

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear of these concerns. We transparently advertise our return policies to which the customer read and agreed to at the time of purchase. The customers options were:
1. Utilize the warranty included with the laptop and the customer would have been out $0 and the problem would have been rectified with the speaker.
2. Utilize our return policy which states we will refund 100% in full less shipping.

We tried to avoid any fees to the customer by utilizing the warranty, however the customer refused. Additionally this customer didn't return a item of the order and we in return allowed him to keep it free of charge. It is unfortunate this customer is not giving us any credit for bending over backwards to help him out along with giving him a free item. This customer will get all his Canadian Taxes/Duties back from his local Canadian Tax agency. These were not charged by XOTIC PC.”

"After several months of reading numerous reviews about laptop systems (my desktop system is very old, and the hardware was becoming dysfunctional by the part, in a domino effect), and reading numerous reviews about which brand/manufacturer to go with, I then came to the conclusion of what I wanted. Then I started a search for 'who' I would purchase my system from - which started at the manufacturer's website, in their list of resellers. When I came upon XOTIC PC, the first thing I noticed was their BBB rating, and was impressed (usually one of the first things I look for when purchasing online), then I noticed their Reseller Ratings and was impressed even more; and then I started to read reviews about them, throughout the internet. Once I was pleased with what I read, I found the system I wanted, and was even more pleased that they allow for customizations (which they offer a lot of - another huge plus). I had also compared prices, with other resellers, and also noticed that XOTIC PC's were much more reasonable and affordable (another huge plus). Before placing an order, I had some questions. I contacted a representative, asked my questions, and was so thankful for his kindness, patience, and the clear and understandable information that he provided - not once misleading me. In his kindness, he was not condescending ... and in his patience, he did not rush me, nor send me through a loop of 'forwards to the next representative'. When I asked a question that he could not answer right away, he immediately made the effort to get the best answer for me (he didn't put me off, nor make me wait an 'x' amount of days). He also provided me with the best information I needed to know for what customizations I wanted, and for what purposes that I wanted them for ... which finalized my decisions and led me to proceed on with placing the order. Everything went so smoothly, as expected by the information the representative provided, and quickly. The assistance provided to me by XOTIC PC, concerning transactions and processing, was very very helpful and made it easy to understand, which far exceeded my expectations of the whole purchase experience through them. Their instructions were thorough, and I appreciated it even more when they told me what to expect and what to look for (I paid using the Cash option). Everything processed just as they told me how it would - nothing hidden nor misleading. My new system was delivered in the time and condition as stated ... with no scratches and no defects, for which I was very very pleased and thankful for. It's been about 3 months, and my system still works like it did on the day I received it ..as perfect as perfect can be.. with no issues of any sort. Thank you so very much XOTIC PC~!"

"Very helpful Customer Service person expedited my order so that my son could take his new laptop back to the UK with him."

"Everything about the ordering process was great, I did take much longer to ship than planned, but it didn't affect anything. I would buy from them again."

"wonderful job. they responded very fast and quick to my emails. I will recommended them to all my friends and family."

"After being recommended by a friend, i purchased a laptop at Xotic PC. My buying experience with them was great, the level of attention and help I received throughout the whole process was top notch. All of their representitives speak clear english without an accent so strong I cant understand them, and not just replying to me with something they sound like they are reading out of a book for dummies, that just doesnt answer anythin I'm asking. All emails were always returned promptly, and with a clear and concise answer to my question. The shipping was prompt, insured, and priced very well. The selection, and customization available were out of this world, and after building the same computer on multiple sites, was the cheapest price!! This is what one expects when making a large purchase for something they deman perfect perfomance from!!!"

"It was suggested by a friend that I use Xotic PC when he found out I was in the market for a new Laptop computer. I have to say that I was not disappointed. I found the website helpful and easy to use. In addition, the customer service was excellent. I was amazed at how proactive they were in taking the time to call me and update me on the status of my order. Just a type of service you don't see much anymore so it was a nice breath of fresh air. All my computer needs will now be done through Xotic PC and I recommend them to everyone I talk to with no one being disappointed."

"GREAT support!! My brand new pc didn't recognize my wifi signal so Tech Support talked me thru ensuring hardware connections were in place and even sent a free replacement part. "

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.