Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10

What is this?

"I did a lot of research shopping - online and in stores before I came to Asus, and found Xotic PC. What a find, the product, Asus computer model #k55a, yes this is a good computer, but the people at Xotic PC go that EXTRA that you want in a computer. They allowed me to get the configuration and add ons that I wanted, not what the company was selling, like allot of the other boys. I had screen calibration done. It`s a must see. I wanted it done for best possible viewing of photo images and I`m pleased with the results. I had an upgrade in memory and some software work. I had all the bloatware removed. This is a great machine, it starts up and its nice not to have all kinds of junk files. I`m still getting use to Windows 8, but I like the learning process. Xotic PC is a great builder, the whole process from ordering to shipping was always updated to me. I received the computer spotless in their standard shipping, and was surprised at the amount of care taken in my container.Thanks again guys, great work. I`ll be back for future products.
Sincerely,
R Grant
Warren, Michigan

"I had a truly fantastic experience with these fine folks. I was looking to replace my laptop with a more up to date one and was lamenting how difficult it was to customize a laptop (as I had some specific things I wanted done). I eventually stumbled across Xotic and I'm glad I did.

Where Xotic really got me was the level of customer service they provide. An individual is assigned to each order to make sure things flow smoothly, and these individuals personally contact you. They put up with my nonsense in a spectacular manner and always got back to me quickly and professionally. Another customer service person contacted me later on just to make sure that my computer was working as I liked, which I deeply appreciated. Fantastic company, I'll definitely be going back here the next time I need another computer.

"This was my first purchase from XoticPC. I needed a high-end laptop for purposes including virtual machines, video processing, and more. I decided on a Sager, then checked in on various Sager resellers. XoticPC gets great feedback here and elsewhere, so I decided to purchase with them.

XoticPC's site lists tons of laptop options. The search/filter could be improved to make it less overwhelming, but at least there are choices. They have several "boutique"/high-end brands. Their pricing was as good as, or better, than any I found at any other reputable reseller.

The configuration process was great, definitely oriented toward people who like configuring their system in great detail. It's also (in my opinion) easier to use than the "tier 1" huge PC vendors.

Once ordered, the production process included several e-mail updates to me to let me know when status changes happened, like entering production or shipping. This was really nice to have. The system shipped in the timeframe I had expected based on the XoticPC site, and arrived on time and well-packed.

I had ordered my system without an OS, but I understand XoticPC does not put on any bloatware anyway. They shipped a driver CD which was very nice during install of Windows 8; none of the drivers were troublesome, and from a few spot-checks I did they seemed to be up to date. Really appreciated not having to hunt around online. The driver disc also worked with Windows 7.

Three months after the purchase, XoticPC followed up to see whether the machine was satisfactory. This is another part of the interaction that I appreciate; a vendor that actually checks in to make sure all is well, and solicits both positive and negative feedback. For the record, I gave them very positive feedback and the only non-positive feedback I gave was to improve the search feature on their site.

The laptop I bought has been rock-solid, so I have not had an "opportunity" to test out the return process.

At this point, I will definitely order from XoticPC again. I expect to order one or two more laptops this year and the experience has been exactly how I would do it - so I'm a happy customer.

"1 word....5 letters....B-E-A-S-T. For those looking for a computer that will stand up to the Hulk, XoticPC is where you need to go...i got tired of searching mainstream manufacturer's websites for laptops that would suit my needs and being let down when i realized i couldnt customize my system to the specs that i required out of a new computer....XoticPC to the rescue. There service is top notch, there products are the limitless and very high quality...i use it for music production and not for the advertised "gaming experience". Whatever you want a computer to do, XoticPC laptops will cater to your every need and desire...I will be going back, no doubt about it"

"Absolutley Great. I ordered a sager NP-9150 and it arrived perfect, no scratches no dents nothing absolutley great."

"I am absolutely loving the PC I had purchased from XoticPC.com. I made a few of the decisions when purchasing the machine so that I would be free to use the machine as I am pleased to do so. This was an excellent decision. The main thing I did was made sure to include a clean install and drivers disc so that when I received it, I could ass my own SSD to the system (having connections in electronic world helps save money after all). The process went smoothly, and everything has been functioning wonderfully on it.

There's absolutely no issues at all coming from the system at all. And, Windows 8 isn't so bad, if people just take a little bit of time to learn how to navigate. Only issue I encounter is not system related, as it is OS related. I had to disable the touchpad; when typing, my palm would rest against the laptop, and cause the Win8 gestures to trigger, minor annoyance really, and not with the system, that's an OS feature. and I might even be able to disable it within Win8, but I haven't checked too much, as I simply use the mouse I also purchased with the system.

The shipping was quick and smooth, no issues with packaging, and everything looked in mint condition.

The system builders did a very good job on the modification I ordered (Lime green lighting behind keyboard instead of standard white). All of my LED peripherals on my desktop PC / keyboard is lime green, so it feels much more personalized, and like it's actually "my" machine, not just a store-bought laptop.

All in all, I find XoticPC.com to be a very good investment; I recommend XoticPC to any whom are interested in looking for new machines as you all have the best prices, for the most variety of systems, with abundant customization options regardless what is chosen.

"Purchased a Sager NP9170 for network administration, web design, and heavy on the go gaming. Added multiple Xotic services such as removal of branding and custom matte screen. Service was quick and was given frequent updates about the service. Laptop arrived packaged in perfect condition no visible damaged or wear on laptop even with custom services added. From pruchase to delivery it was very quick. 10/10 would recommend.

Update: Laptop presented the early warning signs of failure. Began an RMA. Xotic has taken care of everything including shipping and allowed for me to simply box it up and wait for it to get back. A service rep is always available to answer questions and I can only thank them for the quality of the customer service. It is almost chocking that companies like dell can stay in business while Xotic PC provides this level of customer service.

"I ordered my laptop on the 14th of February after speaking with a knowledgeable representative about video card choices. I got a confirmation email and a person assigned to my order right away and had the payment sorted out for their cash discount fairly quickly.

After a couple days I was getting impatient(knowing laptops can take a while to be made) and asked about whether it was too late to get rush processing. I was told it was not but that my laptop was already on track to ship quickly without it and was not charged for it. Many companies would have just charged for the rush processing and played it off that way.

Other than that, the laptop came in a very sturdy box and I'm happy with the packaging materials to prevent damage. The laptop itself is very nice(a Sager NP9170) and I'm satisfied with my purchase.

"Xotic Pc was one of those things that I heard from a friend. I was told that they had outstanding service, so I decided to purchase from them. I bought a fairly expense purchase on there website and was not disappointed. The RAM in the computer I received was corrupted. At first I was upset and couldn't do much without my computer blue screening, but there tech support helped me figure out the problem. I spent about 12 hours on the phone with one of the members. We talked while I would install stuff or let other things run, talking about all sorts of gaming related things. This tech support was by far the most enjoyable group to talk to. I could call back right now, just because I love how they are so friendly. Other then that my computer has been a joy to work with and has helped me with so much. One thing being my YouTube Channel.

YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/MysteryLuvsU

"Well let me first say that I am happy I bought through you guys. After reading many reviews I was very happy with the service I have received from XoticPC. When I called to do a credit card verification there was NO hassle at all. You all have been friendly, polite, and professional. Answered every question and your site is well built. I work as a Training Specialist and Technical Consultant for one of the top tier customer support groups in the world. You get top scores from me as far as customer support goes. While I have yet to utilize my warranty or call in for tech support (which is good thing) I have confidence I will be treated the same.

Now about the hardware. Just wow, this is the best bang for my buck gaming laptop I think I could have gotten. I've been the envy at LAN parties and every game I have thrown at it has run stable and gorgeous Did I mention this screen looks amazing? I was very happy that I spent the extra money and got the upgraded screen. The hardware is holding up great and I actually am using it to keep me busy in my down time while I am on an extended business trip in Manila right now.

I saved money for two years and shopped around for what seemed like forever to get the right laptop. Your selection is amazing and you offer so many more options than what other retailers do like amazon or new egg. I have recommended some of my friends to your site who were starting to shop for new machines. When it is time to move on to a higher graphics card I am happy to know that mine can be upgraded. It really has let me stretch my dollar.

Again I can't recommend you guys enough to others and when I go to upgrade to purchase a new machine I will go with you guys for sure. Keep it up!

"I have ordered from Xotic PC twice in the past 4 years and to this day both machines are still working. They have great costumer device that doesn't compare to other companies and they have good prices too. The prices are especially good on their upgrades for some of heir own computers. The shipping does take time to arrive, almost 3 or 4 weeks , but you can rush your order. It is worth the wait because you get quality merchandise when iit gets to you. I am diffenitly ordering from them in he future when I up grade my computer."

"Quick and helpful response. A pleasure to shop there"

"These people really did handle my custom order very well. And even before I ordered my laptop, they answered all my questions in a timely manner. I would recommend them to friends and family and I will definitely do business with them again!"

"Amazing service, amazing PC, and I will definitly order all my PC's from them. Thanks so much!!!"

"Great customer service for great products. You can get someone helpful on the line directly. Great experience overall, they accompany you all the way until you have the product in your hands."

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.