Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2015-05-13

"Phenomenal shop, let me say this...after hours of researching I have found no other places that offer the amount of choices for customization than this place. Paint jobs, laminates, copper cooling, monitor calibration, sketch etching and art; I could not find a site that offered similar. I have so far built two machines through them and plan on returning in the near future.

Above all the features, discounts, systems, and specials they offer; it's really the customer support that has me coming back. Josh K. is my guy, helped me build in 2013 and again in 2014, always touching base with me regarding updates and process. The first year the Brian from graphics even went so far as to snap a photo of my build in mid configuration to show me how well it was coming along. They are friendly, courteous and are always in touch.

2015-05-12

"Xotic PC was the first service I have used to custom build a gaming laptop. I was pleased with their prices and the customization that they allow. The sales, technician, and support teams were all extremely helpful and informative. I would recommend Xotic PC to anyone looking for a new PC."

2015-05-11

"Just wanted to say thank you to XoticPC for handling my issue professionally and effectively. "

2015-05-11

"I recently purchased a laptop from Xotic PC. I could not be happier with the purchase. The customer support was perfect when contacting regarding questions. My new laptop has run perfectly since I received it back after the fix performed. I couldn't be happier with it now as it has exceeded the performance that I originally had expected. The only disappointment which I have experienced was the RMA request which I had filed nearly a month after reception of the system. Other than that, there has been no fault which I have encountered and I extend my gratitude to Xotic PC for the great and continuing customer service provided. I look forward to doing business in the future."

2015-05-11

"Customer service was very responsive and informative. My order took a pretty long time to fill, but the communication regarding this was as good as you could ask for. They did a good job with following up after the sale and the product is working fine."

2015-05-11

"I bought a gaming laptop for my son through Xotic PC. The customer experience was very good. We got the copper cooling and the lid custom graphics on a Sager base laptop. The graphic is superb. The cooling seems to work well. We got better customer service from Xotic than from Sager directly. The only let down was he didn't get it in time for Christmas, but they did warn us they couldn't guarantee that. "

2015-05-11

"The machine performs better than expected, and Xotic did a great job delivering it in a timely fashion, even working around our company's rigorous charge card policy. We were able to get past the issues and get timely delivery by the date our employee requested the machine. Good job guys!

2015-05-11

"XoticPC is a great company. I ordered two laptop from them and both have servered me well. My first gaming laptop I bought back in 2010 is still running strong and the new one I bought is running great as well. "

2015-05-09

"They were very helpful and patient the entire process of buying my PC which I am also very happy with."

2015-05-07

"Great customer service. The whole process had me worried at first but the sales team helped me make decions. Could not be happier with my purchase. Thank you Xotic pc sales team."

2015-05-06

"Xotic PC was very helpful they provided me with a great PC and answered every question I had! They rule!"

2015-05-06

"Xotic PC cares deeply about customer service. They produce a quality product. Heck, it's the best laptop my wife has ever owned. And when we needed it pronto, they jumped through hoops to get it to us. The laptop is powerful, well configured and fast. I was so satisfied, I referred my friend to them. She got the same excellent service as I did. We are both very pleased with out buying experience."

2015-05-06

"Great customer service from start to finish. I had an issue during the online ordering process that was my fault. After a phone call it was quickly resolved. The follow up support have been great as well. I highly recommend them."

2015-05-05

"This was the second laptop I purchased from Xoticpc. The overall experience from xoticpc was fantastic. Ordering was painless and seamless. Customer support is superb. The forums is just another added bonus to the website. The build quality and overall customer experience is great. This was my second laptop from xoticpc and will defiantly not be my last."

2015-05-05

"Laptop was built and shipped very quickly and has far exceeded my expectations. XoticPC has done a great job staying in contact since my purchase date to make sure everything was up to their standards and mine."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.