Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10

What is this?

"I had some major issues with the artwork and the art department, it looked like it was going to be a total disaster. They etched my design without sending me a proof and it was not at all what i wanted. To be honest i was more than a little bit angry.

Josh Triplett their Chief Operating Officer stepped in and handled the situation very professionally. He owned up to their mistake and offered to have it fixed. Josh even went as far as to contact me over the holiday weekend to discuss the problem.

My etching was redone and i am very pleased with the photos i was sent of the finished product.

Im changing my overall rating from 1 star to 4 stars because of the actions of Josh Triplett and in good faith that the rest of my laptop was built the way i ordered it. When i receive the laptop if all is in order i will gladly change the rating to a 5.

Thanks Josh!

"I purchased the Sager NP8255-S and it's a beast of power. Customer service at Xotic is the best that I've experienced. They will bend over backwards to satisfy a customer, truly."

"The laptop I bought has been the best one I have purchased ever. It has been perfect for both my gaming and Computer Science class needs. I am beyond happy I purchased it from their company, I got the best deal price-wise on a laptop like this (a huge factor in buying from them) and I was even able to customise it how I wanted certain things which I just thought was great, heck I even received it by the time I needed it using the rush option. In addition their customer service was phenomenal. They were very knowledgeable answering the questions I had and very polite when I spoke with them on the phone. I will be going back and purchasing my next laptop from them. "

"I found Xotic PC while I was looking for a new laptop. Not only did I find the right laptop that was for me, I found it cheaper than what was on the manufacturer website. I also like the fact that they were super fast at responding to emails during the building and shipping phase."

"Extremely knowledgeable and helpful in ordering my laptop. There is almost always someone available to help and they clearly seem to oversee each build carefully; quality control is top notch!"

"This was the first time I had looked at buying a custom laptop and I decided to go with XoticPC after looking around at what was offered on different sites.
Price and feature-wise they were ahead by a nose, however a major deciding factor for me was the apparent customer service they provided. I was impressed that they decided to follow up with me after a couple months asking if everything was going well.
Overall, I am pleased with the amount of attention they have applied to making sure things go smoothly.

"I am really happy that by chance I discovered Xotic PC. Very courteous, helpful trying to make customer happy. I ordered from them MSI laptop that came with small problems. Xotic PC contacted MSI and helped expedite RMA request. I would suggest anyone looking for anew computer to seriously consider Xotic PC. Customer can get either default manufacturer setup or is able to highly customize the hardware. My second laptop is about to die and I am going to get the replacement from Xotic PC.
Really good service and customer care.

"I ordered two laptops from Xotic PC. I was able to slightly customize both laptops with the specs that I wanted. One laptop had a custom skin made that turned out great! Both laptops run perfectly several months later. I definitely recommend them."

"Exceptional service and amazing computers at the best price in the industry. "

"i decided to order from xotic based on the reviews here, but based on my experience so far, i'm wondering if that was a wise choice. i placed my order on dec. 2nd and chose the secured payment option. the order processed right away and was told to await for payment instructions, which was fine since their website said as much about the process. i got the final price three days later, and i immediately mailed a check for the full amount and a copy of my id, which they received on the 10th. their instructions at that point were to "Please allow up to 24 hours to process your payment and please monitor your email for future updates" - their words. well, 5 days go by and i hear nothing. i emailed them on the 15th asking about the status of my order, and they finally responded on the 16th with further instructions (submit copy of canceled check). that would be fine, but i logged into my checking account today and the check is still uncashed, which means they've been sitting on it for nearly a week! on top of that, i just got a message stating that the $50 discount for orders over $1250 was erroneously applied to my order, so now that has to be charged to my credit card, which means more cost and delay. my guess is because it applies only to single systems. however, i am buying 2 laptops and spending around $1400, and since their own ordering system accepted the discount, i don't think it's fair to spring that on me two weeks after having placed my order. unfortunately, in my view they just haven't been very proactive in keeping me informed or handling things

the bottom line: two weeks have gone by since initial order placement. they have my check and a credit card authorization, but i'm still no closer to receiving the systems and the total price just went up by $50. overall prices and customization are good, but the order process/customer service leave something to be desired. i can't speak as to the quality of the products, but my hope is that it will be good, and i'll provide an update when i receive them.

UPDATE: I was contacted by Lindsey to address my concerns. She apologized and acknowledged that the order process and communication didn't go as smoothly as possible. Her proposed solutions - restore the discount and add free rush shipping as a bonus - have resolved the situation to more than my satisfaction. Thanks Lindsey!

"Changed my rating atm as a sign of good faith for XoticPC to fix my problems, will update in the future."

"I bought an Asus N76 more than half a year ago from Xotic and I've been very pleased since. This is not a model that is easy to find even in the high tech mecca in which I live. They provided all the features that I needed in this PC.

I also have had a small handful of issues which Tanner at Xotic helped me through quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend them for their products and service.

"This company is a great company to deal with .. I was extremely pleased with the computer they
Built for me asus gw75 w/3D...the blue backlit keyboard and the back display in blue looks
like my computer is a fighter jet taking off... so many friends and strangers at my local
McDonald's have stopped to ask where I got the killer setup ... I tell them
XOTIC PC... They rock!!

"I ordered a custom Sager NP7370 from Xotic, and was very pleased with the results. I asked for them to install a custom wireless card, a second hard drive, and to put the hard drives in a raid array. After they had all my information, discount choices, and check, processing and shipping were very fast. They kept in constant contact with me all the way through the process, and they even made sure I knew what I was getting into when I asked for no pre-installed OS. I had initially gone with Xotic PC for their prices (a laptop similar to mine would have been more than double the price at Razer), but I became more impressed with their quality of service. After I had gotten time to use it, they sent me an email asking for comments. Most everything worked perfectly, but I mentioned that the fan often used more force than was necessary and was very loud. The Xotic service representative I spoke with actually became invested in the issue and got into communication with Sager about it. Sager took a long time to respond, but the representative was persistent, and eventually Sager passed along custom bios files that would fix the issue. Now my laptop is quieter than ever. I have never heard of another company going through so much trouble for one customer, especially getting a custom bios for a simple fan issue.

Overall, I am beyond pleased. Any pre-built computer I desire in the future, I will buy from Xotic PC.

"Absolutely fantastic. I got the product, and not only had my immediate issue addressed promptly, but without any further issues. I love my computer, and use it pretty much whenever i am not in school. Xotic PC has been great, letting me chat with a real salesperson to address my issues."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.