Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"Excellent customer service. They're patient, knowledgeable, and want to help you get your order. I got a gaming laptop from them and it works great and exceeds all my expectations. Would buy again."

"Hello,

since I am very satisfied with this product I am going to write
a quick review for this Reseller. They have a great price, the
best I could find on the net, they have an awesome customer service and they send their products ridiculously fast. The system was configured as expected and it is very fast, exceeded expectations! Yannic Gerzen

"Customer service, can't say enough about it. I give you guys a 5 star rating (out of 5). My contact : Derek, I have to say was a pleasure working with him. He knew his stuff (even got the correct number of bits on the drive).
Thanks!

"I chose to order my asus laptop from exotic pc because they had the best prices for warranties for the computer I wanted. Ordering the computer was easy and even came with several nice discounts. However, I did have some trouble with making the payment, which they were able to resolve. I had a few issues with the computer after a couple of months of use, but didn't want to send it back. Xotic pc was able to help with all of my issues without me having to send it in. This is great because asus can be hard to get a hold of. I am now very happy with my computer and especially happy with the service and help that I have received from Xotic pc."

"These guys are the best. I ordered a custom sager system and am in love with it. Xiotics customer service was great, they promptly responded to all my questions. I did a lot of shopping around and they offered the best prices. If your in the need for a nice gaming computer check them out I'm sure youll see 100s of great reviews!!!!!"

"I STARTED MY ORDER WITH AN ALIENWARE LAPTOP. IN WHICH AFTER TWO MONTHS THEY TOLD ME. WOULDN'T BE MADE DUE TO DELL HAVING ISSUES. THE XOTIC PC TEAM WAS VERY NICE. I WOULD DIFFENTLY PUT MY COMPLIMENTS TO THERE ASSOCIATE NAMED DEREK. A VERY UNDERSTANDING PERSON WHO ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. KNOW ALL MY ANSWERS AND HELPED ME FINDING ANOTHER PC. I CHANGED MY ORDER TO AN ASUS G55VW. IN WHICH I DID RECIEVE THE EXACT WAY WE SPOKE ABOUT WITH DIRECT AND WITHIN 30 DAYS WHICH WAS AMAZING. I WAS SAD TO SEE I HAD MULTIPLE ISSUES WITH MY PC AND THE SUPPORT TEAM XOTICPC OFFERS REALY DOES HELP CUSTOMERS. THEY ARE VERY UNPROFFESIONAL AND RUDE. AND TELL CUSTOMERS TO SHIP THERE PCS BACK IN TO XOTIC PC EVEN WITH BASIC ISSUES. MY KEYBOARD HAD PROBLEMS I HAD TO RELOAD THE OS. WINDOWS 7. THE CUSTOM WRAPPING I ORDERED IS NOW PEELING OFF AND IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO MONTHS. BESIDES THAT IM IMPRESSED WITH THE NOTEBOOK AND OVERALL WOULD THANK DEREK FOR TAKING HIS TIME AND
GIVING ME THE OUTSTANDING SERVICE THAT HE DID GIVE
AND TO END MY REVIEW I DID RECIEVE A FOLLOW UP WITH A REP NAMED TANNER WHO DID HELP ME WITH ALL MY PROBLEMS. I DIFFENTLY WILL RETURN FOR ANOTHER PC SOON!!

GREAT SERVICE ! A++

THANK YOU XOTICPC. -Steve

"I am extremely happy with the service provided by Xotic PC. The computer has an amazing amount of graphics and processing power in a small case, which is what was advertised, and what I was expecting. However, its build quality and ability to stay cool even running at full capacity was better than I was expecting. If I had one complaint, it would be that it took slightly longer to ship than I would have hoped. However, I was warned that that might be the case because I had the copper heat sinks installed. Overall, I am very happy, and highly recommend this seller."

"Quick, efficient, and knowledgeable service."

"Some of the best customer service I've ever received when ordering online. They were accessible every step of the way, the always answered my questions in a timely manner, and I liked that I was able to receive updates as to exactly which stage of production my laptop was in the entire step of the way. Even without the extra white glove protection, the package was received in pristine condition, and it even arrived a day or two earlier than I had expected it. Quality service, all the way through. I don't have any complaints, and they will have my business anytime. "

"I wanted a new gaming laptop since my small notebook couldn't play much of the games I wanted. So I was guided to Xotic Pc from one of my friends who knows a lot about computers. He told me he got his computer from there so I was like, eh might as well. So I decided to get myself a Sager laptop, and overall, I am super satisfied with it. I have been having a great time using my laptop every since I received it. Everything was great with the laptop and my friend was able to help me out on picking good up to date pieces for my customized laptop. Nothing bad has happen to my laptop it's still sturdy and working! It's working just how I wanted it to work! I messed up on my sale big time and they were really professional about it, they made everything work for me and I was able to get it without a problem. A 5/5 for sure for Xotic Pc. They will not disappoint you I tell you that. If I want another laptop or desktop, Xotic pc is the way to go. "

"Great service from the moment I chatted with a sales representative before I bought my new rig to 3 months later when they follow up on how my new system is performing."

"Excellent service. sales rep responded very fast to both emails and calls. i haven't received this much attention from a computer reseller ever. tech support was amazing as well. i was automatically attended by a knowledgeable person. the sales team was also very knowledgeable and answered ever question i could throw at them. overall one if not the best experience ever!"

"I am very happy with my Sager gaming laptop. I haven't had any problems with my laptop that would fall on the responsibility of the manufacturer. Xotic PC's Customer Service Department personnel were extremely helpful throughout my purchasing process. I will definitely purchase all of my future PCs from Xotic PC! Thanks guys!
V/R,
D. Williams

"The PC is great. I've had no serious issues, and any problems I did have weren't because of Xotic's service, it was usually a Windows issue or something they wouldn't have caused anyway.

Customer service was great, I had a some problems during the ordering status but I got them solved extremely quickly with their staff.

I have no complaints, I got exactly what I ordered with no issues.

"Excellent communication and follow up through the build process. Will be back. "

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.