Xotic PC Reviews - page 54 - xoticpc.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.44/10 1,692 reviews

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (1,694)

"Xotic PC has some of the best computers hands down and in my opinion, the top seller. To start off I am a freshmen in college and have been working with computers my entire life. I can safely and honestly say that Xotic PC has outperformed many of its competitor sellers such as Dell, HP, Sony, Asus, and so on in multiple categories. Xotic PC has top notch customer service where you get the utmost attention and won't stop until your problem or question has been solved. They even take the time to check up on your computer and see how everything is, even if nothing is wrong. I mean as far as I know ,no other company cares this much about their customer. A computer is a big investment for some, and having real people to talk too when something goes wrong or just the feeling that your investment will be well covered, is a great feeling. As far as the computers themselves, Xotic PC offers the ability to truly customize your computer from the ground up so you know what goes into it, you know what your paying for, and you can pick exactly what you want. For me it was a lot of fun, and made the computer feel "more mine" than just buying a computer with already picked components that you couldn't change. It is also good to say that Xotic PC does not go overboard with the customizing. For those that don't know a lot about computers their is no need to be afraid. The options are very clearly described, explained, and pretty straightforward so it would be hard for someone to not understand what was going on. The prices for the components and or computer are very reasonable, and are generally lower than what competing companies offer for the same upgrade or component on their customizing page. Xotic PC is also really good at staying at the top of the game with the latest technology. I myself bought the Sager NP6175 and customized it fully without any problems. From the moment I ordered it, I was informed during each stage of the process, from the building, to the testing of the components inside my computer,to the shipping. The shipping was also very fast, and Xotic PC makes sure to protect your investment with double boxes and padding. They also have options to further protect it if you may choose. Anyways, my computer came without any problems, and a couple months later it still runs flawlessly and like brand new. So do i recommend buying your computer from this site? I recommend it 150%(out of 100)and in the future i would definitely purchase from Xotic PC again and again."

Rating 8/104/5

"Nice PC + Service provided by Xotic PC. I believe I will ask for Xotic again if I buy another one"

"I love building desktop computers. All the options and the choices I get to make is something I can spend HOURS pouring over. It's always frustrated me that my choice in laptops always seemed to be so... boring.
That was until I found Xotic PC. I needed a machine that wasn't for gaming but for high end architectural CAD work and was frustrated with the lack of options available to me in the popular "name brand" laptops. (HP, Dell, etc) I found Xotic just as Intel released their new chips and Xotic PC was right there with the new technology. I didn't have to wait months for the bigger companies to catch up with the technology.
The other thing that really blew me away was how many options I had when building the laptop through Xotic. The HD list alone was longer than my screen.

I have been very happy with my order and even suggested another department buy a few machines for mobile graphic design work. They haven't had any complaints about their order either.

While Xotic PC asked me to write a review of my experience (I've never heard of this site before) I would gladly tell you in person about the experience I have had with them, and have happily suggested them to other people as well.

I can't comment on their support as I haven't needed it yet. I bought the full support package/ warranty so I hope if the day ever comes that I need it that they will be as responsive as their sales staff has been to answer questions.

"bought my second laptop from XoticPC (the NP9170), and basically i spend a big amount of coin for almost the top of the line model which i feel will keep me 'current' for at least 2 years. and do a good amount of shopping around and talking to the sales / tech team for which will be the best components for my needs (graphic design) and the best recommendation i can say is that i gave my business to XoticPC!"

"Great service. I had to replace a broken key and they mailed it to me in a few days. The laptop was also great.

"About 4 months ago I purchased a Sager NP9130 Gaming Laptop. So far it has worked great without any problems. I am also satisfied with the customer support and their ability to reply back in a timely manner. Over all I am very happy with my purchase."

Rating 8/104/5

"***FURTHER FOLLOW-UP***
ASUS returned the system - replaced motherboard and installed factory software. Software and hardware were NOT set-up correctly and system has a fatal error on bootup when SYSPREP tried running to setup computer for first use. Drivers were not installed and after SYSPREP ran and failed, system would not boot at all.

JASON at XoticPC is the only reason I am continuing forward - informing him of the situation, he set it up for his team to setup two new hard drives correctly and have them sent to me to install. Once installed, they will remotely set computer up as I specified at purchase.

I await the delivery and hope I can finally use my system!***

Got an almost immediate call from Jason at XoticPC. He tracked down that the system had been sent back to my address from Asus and I should receive the system today. They refunded the price on the Antivirus package and shipped me out a new copy free of charge (gave me UPS tracking # this time). Jason saved my experience at this point and has given me hope. I will further update on my experience once the system is received back from Asus and whether the system was properly restored by them. XoticPC will be providing me with the info to restore the system to what I had ordered.***

ASUS G75 - Excited to get custom build with custom design... paid for rush on both...

Antivirus package never received - told multiple times it was sent - Today is Nov 29 (three months later) and I still do not have it...

After initially waiting to use system until antivirus arrived, I needed to get some things going... Upon first using it, I had major issues (power supply issues, graphics wave issues, etc...)

System sent back to Asus - told 5 to 14 days... Been longer than that at this point and no word on system status or issue...

Paid a lot of $$$ 3 months ago and have NOTHING for it...

Tech support unhelpful up until this point and just sent a letter to the owner via their site asking for immediate resolution or refund... We will see if anything comes of it...

modified review This review was modified by sbeecraft on December 05 2012 06:17:05 PM

"A great experience from start to finish. The website was easy to navigate, my order was processed properly, and I received my merchandise within the promised time. My laptop is working perfectly. I will definitely order from Xotic PC again."

"I bought a gaming laptop from XOTIC PC about half a year ago. The bottom line is that I'm extremely pleased. Not only were the prices lower than other places that I'd checked, the customer service was very responsive and helpful and shipment was swift.
I highly recommend using XOTIC PC!

"Xotic PC is where you should buy a top tier gaming PC. They offer great customer services and choices for your purchases. I'm happy with my Sager NP6110 that I bought from Xotic PC. I recommend you to chose Xotic PC."

"My experience with xoticpc was amazing, to say the least. The customer service folks that I was in contact with throughout the order period were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I got a call from them the day after placing my order - the customer service agent reviewed my order with me, made a few suggestions, and asked me if I wanted to make any last minute changes. She then asked me when I hoped to receive the laptop - I mentioned I needed it for a trip in two weeks, and she promised she'd do what she could to make that happen.

And guess what - I received it in less than two weeks! And the laptop itself is wonderful - it performs just as brilliantly as I had hoped, and hasn't given me any problems whatsoever. It has proven to be a great value for my money, and the excellent customer service was just the icing on the cake.

I bought my last few machines from cyberpowerpc, and although I never had problems with the hardware, their customer service got worse and worse over the years, to the point that I loss my confidence in them. So I'm glad to find a company like xoticpc that delivers a quality product at a good price with excellent service. I would highly recommend them to anybody and I will definitely be going back to them for my next system.

"Although it did take the computer a month to arrive, it is everything I wanted. Customer support was extremely helpful and polite; Josh has earned my respect. I am recommending this website to all of my friends willing to put in some money for a laptop because while this isn't the cheapest site, it's the most reliable. Oh and for those who think it suspicious I gave Xotic Pc five stars instead of four, the reason is, despite the long wait, while I'm not "Very Satisfied", I'm even less so "Somewhat Satisfied". "

"I recently purchased a gt60 gaming laptop through Xotic PC, and have nothing but good things to say about them. For a fair price, they added in a SSD, Blu-Ray player, and extra RAM. On top of that, their service is great! Cedric has been very prompt and helpful on the few occasions that I have had issues (issues brought on when I messed around with how Windows 7 does things)."

"I love my Sager laptop! It runs like a champ and my fiance wishes it was his computer. Customer service was quick AND friendly which can be hard to come by these days. The service was so great that I recommended Xotic PC to my friend who was also in the market for a gaming laptop. Both my friend and I had a budget and Xotic PC has great prices and options to build a gaming laptop. I'll use my laptop as long as I can but once I need a new one, I'm going straight to Xotic PC.

"From where I came:
- 5 year old dell laptop with a monitor falling off its hinges
- Shortly after, powerful hp envy that melted my wrists

What I needed:
- Powerful laptop
- Great design that actually considered electronics produce heat
- Easy access to internal parts that allowed future upgrades

What I found:
- Xotic PC made Sager NP9150 laptops that have all the things I needed
- Going through Xotic PC allowed me to remove the Sager logo so my laptop has a sleek black look
- Price was great for the parts
- 5 months running without a hiccup

Bonus:
- Customer Service
- Every communication felt so personal. I was talking to real people and not robots.

Result:
- One happy customer who will recommend their services