• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

What is this?

"I am extremely happy with the laptop I purchased from XOTIC PC. They sent me updates at various points in the build process which was great. They also were very responsive to questions via email. The experience exceeded my expectations. The laptop I bought is perfect for my job, it's lightweight and fast. Very happy!"

"I LOVE my new system, an MSI laptop.

It has all the speed and memory capacity to do the development work that I need to do. Right now I routinely run 2 virtual Windows 2008 R2 Server machines and less frequently a virtual Windows XP machine or a Windows 7 machine. My computer has sufficient resources to run all 4 VMs and still use Visual Studio on the host.

The portability is great. I copy some files from my network to the machine, unplug and go. Wonderful for travelling and continuing to work productively.

The one disappointment was not with the machine itself but the port replicator I got. It's nothing more than a USB hub. I need to run 2 external monitors so the device is not useful. Right now I'm using a Lenovo port replicator and it does the job for me: has 2 video ports, many USB ports, and only requires a USB connection to the host. That's what I wanted with this computer. But this is a very minor annoyance and I have a solution in place.

The power and portability are working just great for me.

"Hashed out some Price Match w/ XoticPC to get a GREAT DEAL!!! It took a bit, but like anything worth it it always will. Needed my rig before May WITH a Custom Carbon Fiber Wrap on it and they hooked it up to make sure it is here BEFORE May!!! Kudos to the entire XoticPC Team and Staff for putting up with someone trying to get the best deal possible with questions and concerns as well. (Over 50+ Emails sent/received). Special Thanks to Josh and Derek! GREAT Service! "

"Xotic PC was incredibly friendly and very professional throughout the process. My order was handled speedily and without issue. Every question that I had was answered thoroughly and quickly. The order process was the simplest that I found in my search of many different custom PC websites! The discounts were easy to track and the different components were listed clearly. My order was delivered slightly ahead of schedule which was also quite pleasing. All in all I am completely satisfied with my final product and with the service I received and continue to receive from Xotic PC!"

"I had already tried to buy a laptop from XoticPC back in 2010 but due to the added taxes when shipping to Europe I ended up getting a more financially viable option, during this first attempt the customer service (only contacted by email) was excellent, always providing me with all the information I needed.

In 2013 while visiting the US I again had the change to get a laptop from them and this time I indeed got it, their customer service was outstanding, both by email and on the phone they had all the answers to my questions, clarifying everything I wanted to know, especially because I got a laser etch custom image so I was quite inquisitive regarding all this process, I got an amazing Sager NP8255-S and I'm absolutely delighted with it, shipping was extremely quick and everything arrived in perfect condition.

"What else is there to be said that hasn't been already? These guys care about sending quality products to their customers. I've heard horror stories, but only have had great and easy times with them. Service maybe a bit slow, but their just one company not a huge manufacturer.

I purchased a NP8255 for around $1500 with an extra Battery, RAM, and upgraded Wi-fi card. Laptop had to be RMA'ed due to bad RAM and loose GPU, but after that smooth sailings.

"Best service!!! They respond fast and really helped me understand what i was getting. I bought the Sager NP8265 and it has been working well."

"Product is excellent never hesitate to purchase. I have bought multiple items with high expectations and xotic has always exceeded. I highly recommend them to anyone looking not just for a great product, but the over all process from preorder questions, to changes, to building, testing and shipping. They keep you involved, and up to date.

Thanks again XoticPc,

Mike

"Absolutely amazing customer service. I've been putting together and using computers for heavy video editing and gaming for over ten years, and my experience with XOTIC has been one of the best in my experience. From the beginning steps to the end result, their customer service was helpful, understanding, and more then willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I received a product I was happy with. I will be using them in the future"

"Was referred to Xotic PC by a longtime friend who's also been a longtime customer of theirs--I can see why he gave such glowing praise! Sales associates Derek and Josh were both very helpful in identifying a system and configuration to fit my needs within my budget, and the folks in finance were very helpful about "holding my hand" and guiding me through wire-transfer payment.

The system I bought bears mention only in the context that, in both strengths and weaknesses, it's exactly as described before the sale--nobody tried to puff anything on one side or gloss over the other, just the facts that I needed to hear on both sides of the coin.

Re my pricing rating: I would not call ANYBODY in the build-to-order system business, particularly the gamer-laptop niche "low price", but I would say that you certainly get value for your money here, both in the product AND in customer-support assistance and advice both before and after the sale. (And comparing the system I bought to the same specs from other vendors, $2000 was a BARGAIN.)

Would I do business with this company again? I do not know WHEN, but I do know that I WILL be buying from them again in the future. VERY satisfied customer here!

"My experience with Xoctic is picture perfect, price was good,the services was awesome. I really liked the communication with my Rep, I was getting updates on the order often and my questions were all answered quickly. I will purchase again at xotic pc and I let all my friends know about the store."

"Initially I ran into problems with Xotic PC regarding a model of laptop they ran out of last minute, but the situation was explained to me and I was compensated. I am very grateful I was treated fairly and I would recommend their business. "

"I just wanted to say that before I decided to go with XoticPC I was a little scared. I had alot of people tell me to just learn to build my own, don't trust anyone to do it for you. Im the kind of person who expects the worst. Well I order my laptop and just wait for a broken product. Instead I get a laptop in perfect condition, and during the build process I am constantly updated. The customer service was excellent, and the staff are the friendliest people you can ever talk to. Bottom line? I am buying my desktop from them soon and I am just excited."

"I really have nothing but high praise for XoticPC- and I would not hesitate to recommend them to a friend looking for a PC.

Right from the beginning, the layout of their website is intuitive and easy to compare the different myriad options. I was able to get a close to what I wanted as possible without much that I didn't want.

The particular Asus notebook I ordered was on backorder at the time- a fact that they quickly alerted me to (and even went so far as to suggest other options). The representative who helped me was very friendly and responded promptly.

They gave me accurate shipping updates and the product itself arrived in perfect condition in sensible packaging. The box was just large enough for everything I ordered to fit in and be protected. I had ordered another machine from a different website and the box that it came in was large enough to serve as a mess hall for the fellowship of the ring, which seemed a bit unnecessary.

This was my second experience with XoticPC and if possible this one was even better than the first.

"In 2009 I bought 2 Sager D900F from XoticPC.
About 4 Months ago I bought bought 2 Sager NP8255S from them as well. I would like to commend XoticPC on their Excellent Customer Service, their friendliness, their total dedication to details and their great after sales support for all these years that I have been with them. The Laptops arrived in perfect condition even though they traveled almost half the world away. I absolutely recommend them to anyone who is looking for the best quality laptops that money can buy. All the very best !!!

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.