Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10

What is this?

"Great experience with Xotic Pc. I ordered my laptop towards the end of the holiday season and didn't expect it to get shipped so fast. Customer service always kept me up to date and informed of my laptops progress. The computer was shipped and packed safely. The laptop works great. I'm an audio engineer and a gamer and the sager 9150 is amazing at both. Thank you Xotic Pc. I Will definitely come back to you guys when I need a new custom laptop. "

"Spent about 2k on a computer and I got what I paid for this thing is a beast I've stressed tested it any way I could think of and hasn't failed me yet. It's pretty durable as well I've travelled with it half way around the world a few times and haven't had any problems yet. Great company that will give you a quality product. Their people are real friendly and super helpful if you have any questions or problems."

"The customer service is awesome, they replied very fast to all my emails, they always solved my questions very fast and easy.

I'll buy my next computer with them. They have very good service and very good prices.

modified review This review was modified by BernardoPL on March 13 2013 11:52:25 AM

"Excellent service from XoticPC. No hassles, and you get what you want from them. Very helpful if you need advice when choosing components...I highly recommend using their LiveChat. They were quick to make and deliver my PC which was surprising since I ordered it right before Christmas. They also are good about following up and making sure you're satisfied. I highly recommend them. "

"Good customer service.. replaced a RAM chip for free for me. Will shop here again and recommend to friends/family."

"This company is amazing. I ordered my laptop in the fall. It worked great for a while, and I was happy with it. Eventually, something unfortunate began to occur: fan problems. This wasn't their fault, but Eric F. did everything he could to help me through email. Eventually they sent me a new fan, free of charge, so that I wouldn't have to go without my laptop (which I need daily for school). I can't thank Eric enough for helping me with this problem. I recommend XoticPC to anyone who is looking to buy a new desktop or laptop. You won't be disappointed."

"Easy to use website with the best prices of any website or retail store I've found. On top of that, great customer service and fast shipping. Not sure I could ask for more."

"When I ordered my new PC, I accidentally selected a few wrong components. However, I emailed them shortly after and they fixed all the components before the computer shipped out at no additional charge. The product arrived safe, sound, and perfectly built. I was very impressed with their customer service as well. Definitely will be a returning customer, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new computer."

"The staff at Xotic went over and above to support my product around my busy schedule and the fact that I travel to several countries frequently. They also handled the extensive communication necessary with manufacturer to resolve a number of technical issues that were not related to Xotic. I greatly appreciated that they took this pressure off me as I am generally extremely busy.

I have found Xotic to be professional, helpful, courteous and very swift with their communication and action. As a result I'd happily use them again for future machines, and gladly recommend others to consider them also.

"Bought the w011er netbook beast over the holidays in 2012, shipment arrived within the estimated dates with nice tight packaging.

Great customer service throughout the entire process. Incredibly quick email replies in comparison to competitors and also a lower price tag (and also a matte screen option).

Only minor gripe is that upon arrival, the machine itself and the external drive was covered in fingerprints (which they are addressing to the production manager as I type this). Aside from that, the machine itself is performing flawlessly.

I'd most defiantly be a return customer when this new workstation dies of old age.

"Xotic PC is AWESOME! I just purchased a custom laptop build from them and they did a 5 star job. The customer service is amzing, and the follow up is top notch. I would HIGHLY recommend purchasing through Xotic PC. I must also point out that their pre-loaded wallpapers are awesome! :-)"

"I had a good experience with XoticPC. Hutsady exchanged dozens of emails with me to pick the best model for my uses and when it turned out to be backordered they got me into a similar model quick and easy. Delivery time was good and they even helped me RMA the keyboard which had a sticky space bar. All and all it was a great experience and I will be back."

"I'm extremely impressed with the laptop I received from Xotic PC. For the price, I my new sager can't be beat. I've looked high and low and have yet to find a site that offers a better value on high end gaming laptops. I would recommend this site to anyone!"

"I bought a Sager laptop from Xotic PC with no fuss or issues. I took the "slow route" with the purchase, and it took about 6 weeks from ordering to arrival. The process involved mailing in a cheque for payment (plus delay from clearing process), and having the laptop shipped to their office in Nebraska, before it was shipped to me in California.

The laptop arrived as expected, and everything is in order. I'm happy with the purchase, and highly recommend them!

"Excellent to work with them. I like the no-frills approach. It took me a morning to configure what I needed. Ordered it and within the hour someone called me up and verified the order. They also followed up and updated me on my orders state. My computer works great and am extremely satisfied. The order process was a pleasure and the produce is a pleasure to use."

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.