Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10

What is this?

"I am absolutely thrilled with my laptop and the service I received from Xotic PC. I was in contact with a few different people with the company and each time was treated very courteously and with respect. I highly recommend Xotic PC and will gladly return there for future purchases."

"I am very happy with my purchase and will do business with Xotic PC again. My original system had some GPU issues and they made it painless to RMA the order for a working and slightly more powerful system. Their knowledge, responsiveness, and supplementary information (youtube videos of system tear-downs) are excellent. It's a pleasure to do business with real people."

"I ordered two Asus laptops (Asus UX51VZ-XH71 and Asus UX51VZ-DH71). The laptops arrived in perfect condition and run flawlessly. I am extremely happy with both of the machines and the customer service/support from Xotic PC. I will continue to purchase all my laptops through them."

"I ordered a Sager 9150 from Xotic PC in March. Their customer service was excellent and ordering was easy. My order arrived within the stated time frame and I was surprised to see a carrying case included I did not order. I had a problem with my laptop and Xotic PC has been extremely helpful in the process. I am giving Sager a chance to fix my laptop as that is the manufacturer's fault and not the re-seller. I always recommend Xotic PC to my friends and clients and I will be purchasing more computers from them in the future. "

"I purchased a new gaming laptop through XoticPC and it was my first time shopping for a laptop in the 1600$ price range. I had done plenty of research and XoticPC was able to offer exactly what I wanted. The website was easy to make an account, navigate, and customize my laptop. Within a day or ordering, the customer service contacted me and was very prompt, polite and easy to talk to. Shipping was very quick and had no trouble shipping to where I chose. The laptop was very well packaged and was really exciting to open up and set up. Still using it now and excited to keep it updated in the future."

"Great customer service. Emailed multiple times throughout the order process and all went smoothly. Had to verify my large purchase with the bank, which was kind of annoying, but their customer service rep took care of it smoothly -- got the bank on the phone and we did a conference call and it was quick and efficient. Product has been excellent, no problems whatsoever. And followup email a few months later was nice to get."

"I put a lot of research into who to purchase a laptop from, and which one to purchase and as to what upgrades I'd like with it. I went with Xotic-PC and do not regret my choice, I will definitely be shopping from them in the future. The order was quick, I ran into an issue with having to change my order after I made it due to financial issues and it was changed within the day due to their fast service and ability to call me about the problem to double check what was going on. I would suggest this company to everyone."

"The product was well assembled and delivered to my doorstep in good time. XoticPC kept close follow ups with me throughout my first few months of using the new system and the hiccups I experienced with it.

Their service is commendable and they genuinely seem to strive to keep their customers satisfied even after the sale has occurred. Kudos to XoticPC.

"Xotic PC was nice to deal with during my gaming laptop purchase. I picked the cash route and it did take a bit of time, but it was expected with snail mail and processing. The laptop came perfectly as described and modded to my specifications. When I first ordered it, I spent a great deal of time talking back and forth with customer service about the status, and they were very helpful and quick to respond. At one point, someone did not know the answer to my question and quickly found out, and sent a follow up email and attached all the information and follow through they had with their co worker. They are surprisingly transparent, it's appreciated."

"I am very pleased that I bought my laptop from xoticpc.com. They answer everything for you so that youll get the best product for you. They are also very knowledgeable to their products and would really give you the best deals and products on your budget. I would definitely refer my friends and everyone i know if there are buying a laptop or computer. I cant wait for my next purchase! Best customer service ever."

"The service provided from the point of even thinking about buying was just amazing.

my new laptop is everything i ever wanted, tailored to my needs.

"I bought an Asus G75 Laptop from Xotic PC and it has been awesome. They were also very prompt with my order and answered all of my questions. I am grateful I went with them instead of other companies. "

"I have purchased 2 computers from Xotic PC and have been really impressed by their outstanding customer service. They really go to great lengths to satisfy their customers. I had a need for rush service on my second purchase and Tanner did a great job at quickly expediting the build and shipment. Thanks Xotic, you rock!"

"They worked with me to ensure I got the laptop as soon as possible and it works great!"

"I really liked the service and assistance in ordering my computer that I received from this company. I especially liked the multiple methods of contacting them . They were very punctual in responding to my emails, webchat and phone calls. Great customer service and knowledgeable expertise."

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.