Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

What is this?

"I purchased my NP9150 after a few months of research. I chose Xotic PC because they had the best price for what I wanted, and had great reviews. I can tell you first hand that I have never had a better computer buying experience, they were helpful prompt and courteous. I purchased the express build option, and my new laptop was in my hands in 10 days. I will definitely be doing business with Xotic again."

"I did a lot of looking around at various online retailers and resellers before settling on XoticPC. I'm a gamer nerd, and I knew exactly what I wanted when I set out to buy a new laptop. The problem was, it seemed that no one had the exact thing I wanted.

When I found Xotic, I knew I found the place who could give me what I wanted. The customizability, the level of quality, the service - everything pointed to a great experience. I found the laptop I wanted, I added and subtracted and changed things around the way I wanted it, and submitted my order. I was contacted quickly about my order to clarify things before they sent it to be built.

The customer service and account people are wonderfully nice and quick to respond, and even though it seemed like forever waiting for my laptop (anxiety and just wanting my perfect gamer rig), it was a pretty quick turnaround for a custom job. I've already suggested Xotic to numerous people, and will continue to do so because, frankly, they've given me better customer service than anyone, ever.

"I recently purchased the Sager 9370 from XoticPC and I couldn't be happier with the product or service I received from XoticPC. The laptop was built and shipped within 3 days of my original order date. I use it as a full desktop replacement and it has no problem handling the latest games with the NVidia 680MX video card. XoticPC also gave me a return customer discount which I wasn't expecting. Again, can't go wrong with XoticPC! I'll be buying again when I need an upgrade in a couple years!"

"I checked dozens of forums and magazines to find the perfect gaming laptop and company to get it from. After a few weeks of research I decided to go with Xotic PC because of their reputation for customer service and configuration options.

I was able to purchase a top of the line laptop for hundreds less than Dell and other major retailers while also getting the most hardware options. The competition (Alienware, etc) didn't even offer the power I was looking for in a 15 inch laptop!

I was assigned a sales rep who helped me through the whole process and checked up with me well after the sale was closed out. He seemed very knowledgeable and actually excited about the products that the company sells, which is something I couldn't say about the experiences I had with sales personnel from their competition.

All in all I would definately recommend Xotic PC and would gladly buy my next gaming machine from them.

"After all my research for a good gaming laptop, sager np9150 have filled in my needs for my usage. I also have found Xoticpc.com with great reviews and ratings from previous customers.

Prior from putting in my order, I've contacted the customer service with certain question regarding parts and upgrades. They were very helpful and patient. I thank you guys for that.

After placing my order and patiently waited for my new gaming laptop, I was pleased with built. It was cleaned and quality feels great. The laptop exceeded my needs and no signs of damages during shipping.

A very satisfied customer here! =)

"I was looking for a new laptop and I did not want what the big box stores wanted to offer, I wanted a laptop my way and Xotic PC was exactly what I was looking for. I was able to order a Sager NP9170 the way I wanted it and couldn't be more happier with my decision. The different options that are available make my laptop unique in its own way. My next PC rather it be a desktop or a laptop will definitely come from Xotic PC."

"Xotic PC did an excellent job with helping me choose the right laptop for what I needed it for. I received great service and an great price. When it is time for me to buy my next laptop,I will be going back to Xotic PC."

"I looked around for a while before I chose to use XoticPC for the first time. I was looking for something with a very specific set of specifications and XoticPC not only had what I was looking for, but were also able to answer all of my questions about the hardware.

Once I decided to order the process went very smoothly, with people checking in with me all along the way until the machine arrived. After arrival I did notice a small defect, and was promptly issued an RMA number and was again walked through the entire process until my machine showed back up with everything in perfect condition.

I recommend XoticPC to people I know and would definitely use them again for my next purchase.

"This was my 2nd laptop with XoticPC over the years and again, their service was beyond exceptional! From the time I started browsing their website and getting all the helpful information through their live chat to the phone help I received while placing the order, it all exceeded my expectations! All their staff I dealt with were very knowledgeable, professional, and helpful. I'm sure my next laptop will be purchased through XoticPC when the time comes!"

"The process of doing business with Xotic was quick and painless, and certainly a pleasure. Really happy with the level of communication, the speed of service, and the availability of staff to answer questions. I would most certainly do business with them again."

"XoticPC was prompt with both my initial order and support requests. My NP9170 arrived quickly and exactly as ordered. It was packed well but also unpacked easily. I was up and running in no time.

On arrival the power supply was making a moderately loud buzzing sound indicating a bad capacitor. Xotic support responded immediately to my request and set up an RMA with sager. I was able to get a replacement the same week and didn't have to deal with any downtime using my machine.

The order process is easy and the prices are competitive. Upgrading to 16GB of RAM was a no brainer as the price didn't seem any more than ordering extra myself (which was my original plan).

If you're in the market for a Sager/Clevo machine you can't go wrong with Xotic.

"Laptop was shipped quickly and just as advertised. Packaging was good. Very good communication. One of their reps was helpful on the phone when there was a small confusion with my order. A+, would order from again."

"I ordered a high end gaming laptop from XOTIC PC including some customization in January. I received it promptly and everything was installed and configured correctly. I've been enjoying the most powerful PC I've ever owned for a few months now, problem-free. Customer service responded to emails promptly as I changed the order slightly after the initial order and I got what I paid for. Can't ask for much more."

"I bought the Sager NP9370 with single ATI Radeon 7970m back in Jan 2013. First, the product arrive with good solid packaging and work as expected. I didnt buy any OS, so the instruction and setup guide with the system was handy (but you still need some level of PC experience on OS installation). The laptop installed, worked like a charm and have yet to have any issue till today (45 days+). No dead pixel, no weird noises or heating issues even i run COD:BO2, GW2, FFXIV:ARR Beta, SIMCITY or Need For Speed at max settings.

The purchase experience was great. Barb, Roland, Courtney and lastly Tanner all are very professional and helpful. Didn't sent me tonnes of emails to "push the sale" and i have ample time to review and understand all my options. Delivery of the product is communicate upfront with clear expectation set, no surprise there :). XoticPC follow up with a courtery email today, i responded, and get a 2 hour response from my email reply, that shows there care about customer service. So i don't mind to work them a favor to give them good ratings.

"This was my first order form Xotic and I'll be ordering from them again in the future. They were the only company that offered the system I was looking for with the customizations I wanted (Asus 51VZ with custom memory and thermal compound). Additionally, during my order I requested to change my raid setting, and they did this without any delay in my order.
Upon opening the item I saw how securely they packaged everything. Nothing loose inside the box to cause issues.

I really appreciate Xotic's attention to detail, endless customization options, and reaching out to me to confirm/check my order.

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.