Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10

What is this?

"Purchasing from Xotic PC was a wonderful experience. The ordering process both gives you many options for customization while not overburdening you with too many options at once, or not enough information.

My order encountered a small snag when trying to process the payment, and their customer service representative was proactive, friendly, and patient while I worked out the issue with my bank.

After that was resolve, the unit shipped earlier than expected, and arrived in perfect condition.

I look forward to doing business with this company again.

"The service I had was excellent. I received the item I ordered in the expected time and communication with the staff was easy. Will definitely use Xotic PC again in any future orders!"

"This company has some of the better deals out there, and their customization is unmatched even for the wide variety of systems they list. Customer support was great, very knowledgeable and seem to know what they're doing. I haven't had a chance to gauge their warranties though, kind of a double edge sword, lets hope I don't have to.

Side note: They sold an NP9150 Special Edition which started off with higher end parts at a lower price than upgrading the regular system. No one else seemed to offer this deal, or even the upgrades.

"Had a great experience ordering a custom configured laptop system from Xotic PC! The build/shipping took less time than I thought it would, and the system is a beast. I've found customer service to be prompt and helpful. Really great retailer, I've already recommended them to several friends & colleagues."

"When I was looking for a new laptop I've seen a lot of Xotic PC recommendations over the internet. So I decided to try it out and turned out their reputation didn't come out of nowhere. I'm overall pretty happy with the customization they provide, everything is just the way I wanted. Once the order is placed they'll email customers detail updates of the order status which I found extremely helpful - since purchasing a new laptop cause so much excitement and anxiety. But in the end it arrives sooner than I expected.
I'm glad I made the right choice and I'll probably visit again when I upgrade my laptop next time.

"First PC my 13 year old son has bought. He wanted a gaming laptop so started at AlienWare. He had limited money so looked for other OEM sellers with similar hardware but better prices. The PC we got with Xotic had better specs than the one from AlienWare and was $200 cheaper!

For $15-$20, they also offered a clean OS installation service to remove all of the bloatware a new Windows computer typically comes with ... it was well worth it.

The computer shipped on time and was exactly what my son was hoping for. He uses it every day! :)

"The company was excellent in their service and the product matched the service"

"I was searching all over for custom built laptops. I came across XoticPC. I was excited you could customize the laptop with so many different options. I will never buy a laptop anywhere else."

"This is the best laptop I have ever owned. I will definintly be ordering from XoticPC again when my new laptop becomes outdated."

"Buying a serious high-end computer is not a small endeavor. It's a commitment of a lot of time, money, and energy. Weighing oft-ethereal pros and cons of different components, trying to find the cheapest prices while still maintaining quality customer service...it's hard.

And there is nothing so stressful in the world as trying to decide whether to just go for something cheaper and pray that it arrives in working condition and won't suddenly break, so that you don't have to suffer through the eternal torment which is customer service.

And it's exactly because that situation is so awful that I'm writing this review for XOTIC. I had no problems with them whatsoever, getting good (and more importantly fast) feedback throughout the entire ordering, customizing, and delivery. Even in my discussions with them after they already have my money, they have been nothing but understanding, fast, and responsive.

Add to that the fact that my laptop was customized and skinned excellently, and that their prices were on-par with or cheaper than the others out there, and you can see why I'm gushing a bit in this review.

If you're looking to buy a new computer, please do yourself a favor and shop around. But once you've done that, remember this review and come back and buy from these guys. When you're on the phone with customer service after something goes awry, you'll be glad you did.

"I purchased a Sager NP9370. The laptop has been great! It's the best laptop I've ever seen/used/owned. And Xotic PC was very helpful and professional.
If I ever need another laptop, I'll go through Xotic again. I've already recommended Sager laptops, and Xotic pc to all my friends.

"Xotic PC was made my purchase very pleasant. Their staff does a commendable job making you feel that your every purchase matters and you have a relationship with them as a customer. I, along with many others I am sure, have gotten all too accustomed to the disconnected automated side of shopping online. When ordering items costing the equivalent of several working weeks of your life it is very comforting to have human interaction and someone on the other end assuring you that you are getting what you're paying for. There were a few issues while ordering that were quickly and pleasantly resolved. I would recommend Xotic PC to anyone looking to get into a mobile pc, or replace a tired antiquated laptop."

"Overall I am very satisfied with my Sager NP9370, as well as the service provided by XOTIC PC. I have a very positive outlook about Xotic and would recommend them to my friends and probably buy another computer from you if I had the need. The only negative aspect about the whole transaction is that it took a while longer than expected to receive my computer, part of the reason I am sure was that it had to be dropped shipped from Sager themselves. Other than that there are no issues."

"Excellent experience, customer service was very helpful and discovered an issue with the product before shipping it out, and made sure I had a working piece of hardware when shipped. Very competitive pricing and service!"

"I ordered my laptop 2 weeks ago. It had small wireless ac card customization, but they still did not ship it after a week. I asked them after the first week if I could cancel the order, but they said they were going to charge me 3% restocking fee even though I was told that they did not start working on the laptop. I need this laptop for my classes, and I did not think it would take so long in getting here.

UPDATE: They immediately fixed the issue after taking notice of this review and shipped my laptop. They care a lot about the image of their company.

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.