Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2015-07-06

"Xoticpc was amazing. I ordered a Sager, and the experience with them was much better than through the previous machines in which I went straight thru Sager. Not only was it ordering process smoother, it was cheaper, and there was more customization options. Also, when there was an issue with my PC, they were very quick to get it repaired and kept me highly informed the entire process. Will definitely be telling family and friends about Xoticpc."

2015-07-06

"Great shopping experience. No problems placing the order. The laptop that I purchased (Sager NP8651) has met my expectations and then some. I was able to use Xotic PC's chat support to help answer some questions that I had. The chat agents were knowledgeable and courteous. I would recommend Xotic PC to anyone!"

2015-07-06

"cpnvient great prices and a great product Lol ik thats simple but its true i enjoyed my process of ordering through xoticpc and i can tell by communicating with them and watching/reading other reviews along with my own experiences with them they're passionate about what they do. i had order a sager laptop from them to replace a lenovo y50 that i had gotten from newegg and im very pleased with it"

2015-07-04

"I've ordered gaming/development laptops from Xotic PC at least four times now; I keep coming back because they offer as wide and customizable a selection of such laptops and components as I can generally find anywhere at prices at least as low as I can generally find anywhere, as well as service that's attentive and easy to work with. All the laptops I've received from them have been in good conditions and have been workhorses for years. Shipping has been fast the last couple times too; I seem to recall one or two of the long-ago orders taking a couple of weeks or more, but I'm not surprised for that to happen occasionally when ordering just-released niche components."

2015-07-03

"This website is the reason im a pc gamer i got my first pc from here and it was delivered very fast if i do say so myself. The customer service is outstanding and is very fast and responsive responding within the same day or the next. It was also the best shopping experience because i could find deals that where miles better than directly from the seller website. "

2015-07-03

"Xoticpc had great service and helpful employees I will definitely continue to purchase machines from them in the future."

2015-07-03

"I originally bought a laptop from Best Buy and it just did not have the custom features I wanted. We had a Sager laptop before and finally decided to custom order from Xotic PC I could not be happier! My husband ordered it as he is the tech guy. We got updates often and Help correcting my husband missing our free shipping. All in all a great experience and I can happily easily play my D3 and I still spent 300 less than at Best Buy. Thank you Xotic PC."

2015-07-03

"My experience with XoticPC was a very good one overall. I have purchased a couple of laptops from different vendors over the years and this was the best of all of them. They had great hardware options for the laptop and they were one of the only vendors that allowed me to build my laptop with Windows 7, which was a huge plus, because I don't deal with Windows 8 at all.

The quality of the item was great, and it arrived in a very timely manner. It was packaged well and showed up unharmed. The price was amazing for the performance/specs of the laptop and the customer service was great.

The icing on the cake was an email I received from a customer service rep from XoticPC asking me if I had gotten my product and how I liked it. This really showed me that Xotic PC is ahead of the game and well ahead of the other laptop companies. I would highly recommend XoticPC to other customers looking for a solidly built computer with great options for hardware and software, all at a very reasonable price.

2015-07-02

"I got a Sager NP8278-S in March and could not be happier with it. I have had no problems. This computer feels so solid and runs completely cool no matter what I do. I use it all day almost every day. I use it mainly for business and work hard, but I also use it for gaming and play hard as well. I have yet to come across anything this will not handle like a dream.

The sales professional that helped me was courteous and knowledgeable and took the time over a period of days to answer all of my questions. I would not hesitate to deal with this company again. I came to them on a recommendation that I value highly and am very glad I did.

2015-07-02

"Got another great computer from Xotic PC. The laptop that I have is the most stable computer that I've ever had. 2 years and it has NEVER locked up on me. I have now ordered computers for all my employees (6) and my two college-bound kids. Happy with all transactions."

2015-07-01

"At first i thought this company was sketchy, but they were the only ones I could find that are able to custom build a high performace computer for a fair price. I recently purchased a computer from Xoticpc.Com and loved the customer service I received from them. What I loved most was the updates on my computer while it was being built. I didn't expect them to actually strength test my computer after they built it to ensure they were building me the highest quality computer. They even took out all the marketing junk the operating system comes with. I got exaclty what I wanted and more. I am now a loyal customer. "

2015-07-01

"They're a small company, but they all work their ass off to service their customers. They were always there - emails and live tech chats - and always helpful. Their site allows you to customize your laptop like you normally can't do, which is a godsend for guys like me who need a laptop but still want to tweak their computer to the specifics they want.

Months after I bought the laptop I came to them with a tech problem and talked to Eric F. for about two hours (I feel like most would've given up by then) and eventually we got it fixed!

I love that they're a small company that fills a niche while still maintaining decent prices and maintaining loyalty to their customers long after they've got your money. Nobody else is doing this as well as they are.

Sidenote: When you customize your laptop on their site, don't opt for the additional cooling feature. Literally the only negative I've experienced with them.

2015-07-01

"Highly recommended. They communicated with me during order and buildout of my laptop, it arrived (almost) on time and the product and build was perfect. I will order from them again."

2015-07-01

"I have purchased Sager laptops now from XoticPC on 2 occasions. On both occasions the purchase transaction went seamless. I would certainty (and do) recommend XoticPC to my friends."

2015-07-01

"I went with Xotic PC to order my Sager NP8268-S. I was updated throughout the entire building process as to what was being done on my system, which was a big plus for me. Their customer service was very knowledgeable and gave me the information I needed when I needed it. I would suggest Xotic PC to anyone looking to build a custom system. "

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.