Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

What is this?

"This computer is great. It came with everything I requested and is fast as can be. Would recommend them to anyone. Price was way cheaper than Amazon, Newegg, BestBuy etc for comparable products."

"Everyone at Xotic was extremely helpful with the ordering process and follow through with every step of my order. All questions were answered clearly and quickly and it seemed like they were always willing to do whatever they could to make the experience seem as easy as possible. "

"Outstanding company, great customer service, and a wide range of products that are well-priced. I highly recommend Xotic PC and plan to make them my one and only place for buying laptops.

Service was great and they helped me resolve any issues with my order. Was a pleasant surprise to find a company that has real customer service and works with their customers.

Was a bit skeptical going in - never heard of Xotic PC and really didn't have much experience with buying laptops. A lot of different places spoke very highly of Xotic PC and I understand why. Very glad I went with them and will absolutely shop there again!

"I ordered a Sager 9150 laptop from them back in March and the process was smooth. The staff was very helpful with processing a military discount. I ordered rushed shipping due to impatience and it arrived on time and in perfect condition even though I cannot say that about most packages I order. I will definitely use them again."

"XOTIC PC is the #1 in Customer Service and payment options for people who live in the USA or outside countries. They have tons of customization options for your Desktop or Laptop. The have options to "Rush Build" your computer and Fast shipping options to make sure you get your PC to your door ASAP. I got the SagerNP350/Clevo 350Et and It is awesome.
XOTIC is the Best Reseller in Computer/IT

The Only Problem is that Sager Computers are not "Widely known"

"Xotic PC is awesome. Bought 2 computers with them already, both of them awesome gaming machines. They sell really solid and robust machines at a very good price. Many customization options also. Besides all that, I would say that the most valuable thing about Xotic PC is their professionalism and their constant dedication and good care of customers, answering everything politely, completely and as fast as possible. Rest assured: Xotic PC is guaranteed satisfaction!"

"Answered all my questions promptly. They were with me every step of the way."

"Seeing as how I have little expierence with custom built laptop sellers I found Xotic PC to be very good and fast with their shipping. Even the building process was updated at every turn so I knew when and where construction was. All in all they're great retailers!"

"I recently purchased a customized ASUS N56VJ-DH71 Laptop from XOTIC PC. I had no prior experience with the company. I did read some reviews, so it was a bit of a shot in the dark. Let me tell you it was a bulls-eye. I am not the type who buys computers off the shelf or anywhere else that is stock. I'm particular about what i want in my desk top or lap top within a reasonable price range. I upgrade my laptop to an i7-3740QM CPU and with Power4Gear Hybrid I can run at 3.4 gigs with no issues. I have 8 gigs of ram and a 512 gig solid state hard drive (M4-CTS512M4SSD-2). Though i have read a lot of not so good things about SSD and this ones my first, and it performs flawlessly. I upgraded my graphics card to an NVIDIA Geforce GT 635M, it works great for gaming i.e. BF3 and CoD Black Ops II. I did go with Windows 8, still trying to get use to it though. But XOTIC PC put all of this together for just over $1900. I know your probable think that's a lot of money for a laptop. Really not so considering what this baby packs inside. You want to get your moneys worth, you have to shop at XOTIC PC. This Laptop far exceeds my expectations, I haven't had to use their service department for computer issues. And I don't think I will ever have too either. They made sure this computer performs to exceed your expectation because their name and Image are all over it. Shouldn't that be the way a computer company run it's business? I think so!
Thanks XOTIC PC, you defiantly have a return costumer!
P.S
Great desk top backgrounds and screensavers, didn't expect that.
Tzue6rtb

"Overall, I had a very good experience with Xotic. Their price, selection, and customization options were excellent. The one problem I had was with their cash payment option. If you want to skip the rest, it basically comes down to cash is complicated but their customer service fixed the problem to my satisfaction.

Since they offer a cash discount and I was trying to use more than one coupon code, the process was more complicated. I agree that credit card fees can be a bit unruly, but for buying things online, I think the convenience far outweighs the savings. And if you've got a card that pays back rewards, the difference is fairly negligible anyway.

So, I guess to go the cash route, it's processed manually, and more prone to error. In my case, there was no/minimal delay in building since they put a charge on my credit card in anticipation of giving me funding information, but when it came time to give me the information, they didn't so I was stuck with either paying through credit card or them somehow recalling the shipment to wait for my fund transfer.

After some back and forth with one particular representative, Tanner, I let the charge go through so the shipment wouldn't be delayed and he comped me a game. But through the process, I came to the realization that my card has about the same money coming back to me in rewards anyway, so all this hassle couldn't have been worth it. Plus, credit cards usually come with other protections and such. Why did I try to use cash again? Basically a few bucks.

Tanner was very nice and polite throughout and was very concerned with what was going wrong and making sure I was happy about my purchase.

So anyway, next time I'm in the market for a computer, I'll definitely look to Xotic. But I'll use a credit card to pay.

"I was very impressed by the quality of the computer and the speed at which it was delivered to me. The computer has exceeded my expectations, and the customer service has been consistently top notch, from the help choosing appropriate parts, to the post delivery follow ups."

"Xotic PC is the BEST place to purchase your next rig! Best prices that I could find anywhere. The service was excellent and they were more than willing to go the extra mile to take care of me before I deployed. I had only a week left and there were some slight complications with my options I chose. They made sure that I was taken care of with my purchase and I recieved my machine 3 days before I left. Plus the options that you have at your fingertips will amaze you. If you are in the market for a sweet rig, mobile or desktop, call Xotic PC!! Check out their website and compare for yourself, you'll see. Semper Fidelis!!"

"This is my second time ordering a custom computer and my first time using Xotic PC and I couldn't be more satisfied. Everything went smoothly, my order came exactly as I had specified, quick shipping with no damage, awesome prices, and a great selection of merchandise. I will definitely use them again for any future computer purchases. "

"Xotic PC's services are one of the most reliable and efficient ones i've seen among online resellers. My product was delivered on time as expected with no hiccups. After sales support was great. If you're looking to build your custom laptop/pc look no further, Xotic PC has to be your choice.

Sathia

" I am very happy with my desktop replacement! Looking forward to gaming on this laptop for a few more years until the time comes again for me to upgrade to a new system. When that time comes I will defiantly be buying from XOTIC PC again without a doubt! Great customer service and great products at good prices!"

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.