Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10

What is this?

"Although I had issues with the quality of a computer bag I bought with my son's PC, Xotic PC came through with a complete refund. My son is happy with his PC and I am glad that they backed up their substandard accessory with a complete and timely refund. "

"I have been buying my sager branded clevo machines from xoticpc for years now. They offer lower prices then directly from sager, and they offer better service coverage and are always there to answer questions before you spend your money and after. Unless something drastically changes I am a customer with them for life.

(Note that xoticpc did ask me to honestly review them here, and I am not being paid to do so, there was mention of entry into a drawing for an ipad. An ipad? really? doesnt even have a usb port..... paperweight!)

"I recently purchased a sager laptop through Xotic PC. It was one of the best decisions I have made yet. Compared to other prices such as Alienware (which I did look into prior to buying) you get MUCH better performance at a lower cost. The one thing that really turned me onto this laptop was the Dual Exhaust. 1 fan for the cpu and one for the gpu. The customer support is also fantastic, all questions were answered and it didn't take them days to reply. They even went as far as sending a follow up e-mail to see how the system is running! Basically..I can run all games on high/ultra settings (depending on game) with no issues."

"We have ordered two PCs from Exotic PC in the last year and have been extremely pleased with both purchases. During our first purchase my son wanted to make some changes to his existing order and they handled it perfectly for him. We will definitely recommend Xotic PC and purchase from them again in the future."

"Good experience, would buy from Xotic again. Laptop arrived with 2 dead pixels and they were very prompt about arranging to have it shipped back and repaired. Kept me updated on progress with emails and phone calls.
Also really liked the shopping experience on the website.

"I bought a Laptop in the spring of 2013. I bought a Sager the 3 years before and well it was not a good laptop. I was told that MSI is the company to go with for gaming. So I searched all over the web and found XoticPC. They were a little more expensive than other websites. What one me over where three things. One they have a Military discount. Two they had a lot more options to customize than other websites. They have a great customer service there is. Finally They were able to customize the lid of my laptop with a custom wrap around skin. XoticPC is probablely the best laptop and they "

"I put my order with Xoticpc for a MSI GT60 on 6/3/2013. I recieved it on the tenth day after it was shipped, which was actually pretty quick as live very far from US. I exchanged many emails with their sales rep, I found him to be very knowlegable, professional and very helpful. Not to mention, very friendly too. I would recommend anyone who is looking to buy a notebook or desktop, to go with these guys, as I found out them to be really profeasional in what they do."

"Excellent service! Everyone I spoke or chatted with was extremely helpful in a timely manner. Will definitely order again from them!"

"Could not have asked for more! The site was easy to navigate, the pricing was very fair, and the follow-up both during the order and after the order was great. During build they kept me informed with emails right up to delivery. Keep up the good work and you have my future business! "

"Absolutely fantastic customer service!!! Xotic PCs customer service, is what other companies customer service departments should set as a quality benchmark. I was truly pleased after years of dealing with "other companies" completely horrendous pretense at customer service. I HIGHLY recommend Xotic PCs cumtomer service, and will definitely use them again for just that reason!!!"

"Xotic PC is a great company. I have ordered 2 custom Pcs' from them and have not been disappointed. Their selection and prices are great and customer service is top notch."

"My laptop locked up the first time it was turned on. Then it began it display an error message at startup. A few days after receiving I tried contacting the 24/7 tech support XOTIC PC claims to provide. The guy was completely inept. I was sent an email of the "tech number". it is the tech number to the manufacturer. 7 days after receiving laptop I asked to return under the 15 day NO QUESTIONS ASKED policy. They immediately began asking questions and stating why I wouldn't receive 100% refund. Skin was poorly done; had bubbles, they covered the backlit touchpad and did not apply the skin in a manner that allowed the microphone to work properly. They offered no remedy for the poor skinning and even insinuated that it was my fault! I paid extra for expedited build. **I have been contacted by a General Manager who indicates she will correct the situation. She has been diligent in working toward a resolution.** Update: Xotic PC general manager saw to it that the defects of the computer were corrected. The computer was received quickly and she provided videos showing the computer working correctly before returning to us. The skinning was totally redone. Xotic PC also provided complementary software and mouse as a compensation for the difficulty. The laptop now works great and the skinning looks perfect. We are happy with the final result."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-03-2013

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are deeply sorry to hear of these issues. We are working with this customer to resolve the technical issue that was experienced shortly after receipt. We also agreed to to make addition modifications to her skin that are not done by default at no additional charge.

We never blame any customer for the issue, we only advised the customer if she wanted to return for refund there would be a restocking fee as we are transparent with in our checkout and in our return policy. We would of course take care of any issues at no cost under the warranty included with the laptop.”

"This was my first purchase with XoticPC and definitely will not be my last. The customer service is unparalleled and the prices are competitive with everything else out there. The site is easy to use and if you need help, there's always someone to talk to who will assist you every step of the way.
Upon receiving my computer, it had a BIOS issue (didn't know it was a BIOS issue at first) where the fans wouldn't engage properly. The machine would beep and then shut off. I contacted XoticPC and Eric F. handled my case. He was absolutely outstanding and helped me troubleshoot the issue. I was hesitant to send the computer back because I had been without a computer for a while and I had a lot of things to do, and Eric understood this perfectly. But after a bit of troubleshooting, and my understanding that I wasn't capable of fixing it myself, Eric had me send it in. I was told it would be about 2-3 weeks since I had to ship it to CA (I'm in PA). I got it back 9 days later! Works perfectly now and I couldn't be happier with my experience.
This is definitely a worthwhile reseller, and you'll get great service here!!

"Xotic PC provided excellent service, and the my experience with their support was quick and helpful. I couldn't ask for more."

"They have the most bang for the buck! Looking around other custom PC dealers like AVA Direct sell a similar model for almost twice the price. I am entirely satisfied with my purchase and recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality PC and a good deal. The shipping was quick and there were no issues that I had."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.