Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10

What is this?

"Extremely good customer service and product. Very rich market choices, I bought a Sager NP9370 / Clevo P370EM with HD7970 for my brother and I'm very impressed with the quality and never had bluescreen. 5 out of 5 for Xotic PC!"

"Excellent customer service during order process and company followed-up after order recieved to insure everything was ok! The custome build took a little longer, but worth the wait - laptop (Sager NP9150) is outstanding - a great gaming machine."

"Very good and professional company with great customer support. they always answered emails very quickly and when i called they handled the situation very well. "

"Great service. My laptop shipped quickly, got to me in a reasonable amount of time, and works wonderfully. They did everything they said they would do, and have been nothing but timely and helpful in their correspondence "

"Xotic PC followed up on a Sager NP9170 laptop I purchase and below is my response. The person who followed up also replied back to me immediately after I sent him my comments.
I will also add each time I have spoke to anyone from Xotic, they have answered my questions or concerns usually right away and in person. I called Xotic about 4 times with questions before actually placing my order and they answered all my questions and gave me advice.
My comments to their request for feedback:
"Hello,
I did receive my system (on time in fact) and everything works pretty good. Only problem I have is trying to use an external mouse and the touchpad will not automatically turn back on if I disconnect the external mouse. I did some reading and apparently this is a driver issue which most experience. Not a big deal for me.
I also ordered windows 8 on the machine having NO idea what a change that was from windows 7 pro. Not Xotic PC’s fault of course.
As for satisfied, I would have to say very. Everything is still working and I have not had any issues so far.
If I had 1 concern, it would be the battery life, but I expect again that 60-75 minutes is normal on a machine of this caliber.
I don’t run anything on power save because frankly I hate to wait ?
I wanted something that had desktop performance but was portable and this laptop works.
I may try a video card upgrade in the near future and I would buy from Xotic again."

"Having never bought a higher-end laptop before online, I was pretty nervous as you'd expect. I ended up going with a Sager NP9170 with a few customizations, such as 2x SSD in Raid 0 configuration. I wasn't hopeful that the RAID would come configured.

At one point I was impatient and emailed XOTIC to make sure the order was coming along, and I received a prompt and useful response from their support.

Ultimately, I received my laptop in about 2 weeks (the site told me it'd take about that long due to part supply issues), and, all of my customizations were already in place and fully configured.

Bottom line: I'd use them again, and will, for my next laptop purchase.

I haven't had any problems with it at all, and throughout

"Outstanding website for purchasing a custom laptop. I love the fact I can pick an choose the components I need to meet my needs. I didn't want to settle for what a vendor is trying to clear out of their inventory and Xotic PC is the ticket.
Deliveried on time, worked perfectly out of the box.

"I had many questions as I had never done any modifications to a laptop before. Through multiple rounds of emails (because I kept coming up with more questions), the different staff were very helpful. I received my computer quickly and well within the timeframe they specified. There are multiple steps in the process - order submitted, payment processed, building, shipped which kept me up to date on the status of my order "

"I had a really great experience ordering from Xotic PC. Great service before and after the sale, good prices and the flexibility to customize my system. Even with custom system the turn around was quick. I highly recommend them."

"Ordered Sager NP9150 to Russia
Support answered all my qeustions and there were of them.
Everything was done in time.
except of shipping - but here is avalaible only EMS and Russian EMS is not very reliable.
Next time I think also order in this shop

"My first experience from Xotic PC was Awesome! The customer service is top notch. Responses occur within 48 hours, and in most cases much earlier. Any changes that were made, or if my order was delayed, I received a phone call. Everyone that I had spoken to was very nice and extremely knowledgeable. They answered every question I had and were very willing to help. It really is hard to find customer service this good.

The services that they offer are great, and the quality of the product that I received is spectacular. I had them do a Redline boost of my Processor and my OS, and had them do a Monitor calibration. All 3 turned out awesome. My PC runs great and is the best that I have purchased so far. I will definitely buy from them in the future.

"I purchased a Sager NP9170 Gaming Laptop w/ 16gb ram and nVidia GeForce GTX 680M. Overall the process to build it took some time but I did order the custom image on it, which was pretty sweet I might add.

Their shipping was top notch and arrived promptly after it I was notified of it's completion. The laptop runs smoothly, runs games at top graphics settings but can run a little hot if you don't have a cooler for it (which I do not).

Overall they performed over the top and I'm glad I went with them over some of the competitors I browsed. If I ever decide to not build my own PC I'd definitely have them build my next desktop. A++

"Xotic PC provided friendly and fast customer service along with prompt shipping. They provide status updates during the order process and the laptop I purchased from them is performing as expected. I am a very satisfied customer and would consider this vendor again for my future computer purchases."

"Had a tight timeframe due to travel to Australia , once order was placed confirmed that all parts in stock, delivery exactly as what was stated. Keep up the good work. "

"Excellent customer service!!
Get the product status at every stage of the process.

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.