• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

What is this?

2014-03-07

"I ordered a Sager NP7330 (Clevo W230ST). It is a monster laptop for me, so I was a little affraid of getting it. I was very hapy with the customisation process, and the Xotic PC staff service. The price was great.
I am now running Ubuntu 13.10 which runs perfectly smooth."

2014-03-07

"I never usually buy computer related products online, especially if it involves a whole PC/laptop since I've usually done that in person. Xotic has done a pretty good job keeping me at ease. The delivery was flawless and so was the customer care. As much as I wish the prices were lower, it has to be taken into consideration I bought quite a powerful laptop AND that I bought this from across the border and would have paid this much or even more if I had dealt with any other merchant. Its been 9 months since I bought my machine and I have no regrets. I am a happy customer and I would stand by the words I've typed :)"

2014-03-06

"Just recv'd my new Laptop from XOTIC PC (Sager NP9380-s).I can't recommend them highly enough. They were/are extremely helpful/patient/polite! My particular order was more than a bit xotic i7-4800 / dual GTX 780Ms / 32gig ram / 2x1tb mSata in raid-0 / 2x1 tb ssd )
They emailed me during every stage of the laptops build and were even intouch via phone. Since receiving it I have contacted them with a couple of questions and their Customer Service continues to please. "

2014-03-06

"I purchased an ultra thin laptop, custom built, with bells and whistles. It arrived promptly and with the exact specifications they promised. Running benchmark tests shows that the build they promised was delivered.

I will definitely order again once I need a new laptop in a year or two. I'll also go with them for my next desktop."

2014-03-06

"Pre-ordered a p35k but heard about the issues (which indeed affected the first shipments) and changed to p25w.

The service and attitude that I received from pre-ordering, to changing orders, to price-matching, to progress confirmation has been prompt, fantastic, and a pleasure."

2014-03-06

"A few months ago, I purchased a Sager NP9380-S laptop. From start to finish, I truly received an experience of professionalism from the team at Xotic PC. They work as one. The details they provided me at each stage of production was excellent. They did not miss a beat. When I sent e-mails or made phone calls they were answered accurately and timely.

Quality work produces quality products. So if you need a custom machine, Xotic PC is your source to go to. "

2014-03-05

"I purchased an ASUS N550JV. It was great to be able to configure the computer to my needs and I love it. XoticPC staff were very knowledgeable and helpful. It was such an easy process to configure my pc and when I called with questions they answered them all. It was great to actually speak to a live person too.
Love the price, the service, the computer. Would highly recommend Xoticpc to anyone. Thank you......"

2014-03-05

"I ordered a monster of a laptop, so I was very nervous and nitpicking every detail. Xotic was recommended to me by a friend who is a pretty harsh critic on service, so I knew I'd be satisfied. My expectations were greatly exceeded. I had questions about certain parts, all answered promptly and in detail. I sent a request asking for specific details about the display panel including brightness and response time, they actually sent me the tech manual for the part. I got phone calls asking me about build decisions. Even one that said "you will have to wait for this part, so we wanted to check and see if that was ok with you. We know some customers like to get their products asap so we can reccomend alternatives". They certainly know their audience and I will definately go back to them for any hardware needs.

2014-03-05

"Everything about purchasing the MSI GT70 from XOTIC PC was very nicely handled. I enjoyed getting the emails as my machine went through the preparation and then shipping steps. It arrived intact and was easy to get going. I haven’t had one bit of trouble with it and don’t really expect to have any. I would not hesitate to use XOTIC PC again if I needed to get another computer. If anyone asks me I would also tell them about my total satisfaction on the entire process of getting my machine from XOTIC PC."

2014-03-05

"My lazy ass usually doesn't want to bother to take the time to write reviews for services I immensely enjoy (sorry Amazon), but I appreciated Xotic PC's service and products enough to schedule in writing reviews on the can instead of my favorite past-time of reading news on the can.

It was a big buy for me, not only because of the expense but also because I wanted a reliable gaming laptop for when I'd be living in China. Also, I kinda need it in like two and a half weeks because this was an impulse decision. Also, can you guys customize it too? Don't really want the stock OS and bloatware, or the optical drive, or the stock memory or storage, or lighting options, or maybe I want to laser my name into my rig? Nah forget that, but maybe I want you to... etc

So I contacted the service department, let them know all my needs and desires and asked quite a few questions along the way. I had to be absolutely sure it would arrive on time as promised with express shipping because it wouldn't do me much good sitting in an apt 6000 miles away from my own. But they answered every question I had patiently and in an extremely friendly manner and confidently assured me it would be.

So I took the plunge, and to make an already long story short, my laptop arrived exactly when they told me it would, exactly customized configuration I wanted it in, for exactly the price I was quoted. The whole process was extremely transparent, service reps constantly emailing you updates on the current status of your order. They definitely make service a priority, if not the only priority. Worship not other priorities before this and do not covet your neighbor's priority and whatnot.

So yea, I'm very happy with every aspect of the transaction, would (and have) recommend(ed) this to friends, family, and honestly anyone will listen to me really without hesitation. Laptop's still going strong despite being lugged around polluted ole China ever since I got it. Based on the other reviews I saw, both now and when I purchased it, looks like everyone's as happy as me. That's gotta say something, something more than my stupid words on your screen that's for sure."

2014-03-04

"As happy as I am with my new laptop (P150SM), equally as impressive was the service from XOTIC PC, and the speed with which my order was processed and delivered. I especially appreciated the constant contact regarding what was happening with my order as it went through the production pipeline. And the follow-ups after receiving my computer to just make sure everything was okay."

2014-03-01

"I will shop at Xotic PC again.

I ordered a pricey gaming laptop from Xotic and was pleased with the overall ease of service and most importantly with their customer care.

I wasn't the easiest customer to court but they remained polite and helpful from start to finish. I had lots of questions about durability and heat and capacity for expansion - all of which were answered quickly and with a clear understanding of the technologies in question. After I placed my order, I opted for the direct wire transfer in order to get their cash discount, I was a little nervous waiting for the money which had left my account immediately to appear in Xotic's - I'm sure they deal with this a lot, but my anxious (read: impatient and pushy) emails and phone calls were still met with politeness and the help I wanted.
If I had one complaint, it's that I ordered rush service but got my computer well after the rush window closed. This wasn't a fault of Xotics, there was a parts supply issue over at Sager apparently, but I would have liked an email or something to the effect of a notice that the delivery would be delayed.
All in all, great company, super polite and really knowledgeable."

2014-03-01

"Last October, I purchased my second Asus laptop from Xotic PC. The first laptop I purchased from them was about four years prior, and their service and product was amazing, so I gave them a second shot when I wanted to upgrade to a newer model. They did not disappoint! On my second order, I received it and realized I did not order the laptop I meant to order. They made the return process very efficient and easy, and even comp'ed me some services, like expedited shipping, that they could have fairly charged me since the mix-up was all my mistake. I received everything on time, if not earlier and I have zero complaints about their product, service or policies. I have already highly recommended them to friends and I will keep recommending them! These guys are nothing less than professional and courteous and seriously strive to make sure you are happy. I hope they keep up the great work!"

2014-02-28

"Love XOTIC! They were super helpful at every stage and followed up with me a few months after recieving my computer to make sure all was well. Great product, great company."

2014-02-28

"Quite adequately addressed my concerns pre-purchase, and followed up with me afterwards to make sure I was satisfied. I feel confident that if a problem arises with my laptop during the warranty period they will take care of it."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.