Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-05-25

Its nice dealing with professionals

"I got my laptop today, with upgrades ,and all my software went in smoothly, happy camper,,,,"

2017-05-25

Xotic PC Review

"I buy gaming laptops in the $1500 dollar range about once per year for someone in my family. I usually spend at least a few hours looking around at what everyone is offering, reading reviews, and configuring options. Xotic PC always has a better price point and a better product than anywhere else I look.

My most recent purchase shipped in record time as well, thanks Emily!

2017-05-24

Consistently good service and equipment over 6 year so far!

"I have used Xotic PC for the last 6 years and purchased 5 laptops for various people on my teams. The customer service is great. The purchase process if excellent. I will keep returning to Xotic PC to get the next set of laptops.
They keep me informed along the entire process of the purchase.
My last purchase was with Emily Manley who I recommend to guide you and alleviate any concerns you may have in the purchase process.
I recommend it to all my friends and work colleagues.

2017-05-19

Seriously, best customer service ever.

"I wouldn't place an order without knowing I could get my laptop with my very situational time restraints. I spoke with Emily and she assured me they could very possibly handle my order in the time frame needed. They kept me informed through the entire process and were very patient with me. Seriously the best customer service experience I have ever had. Extreme professionalism and care. Would highly recommend these guys for everything you need with computers!"

2017-05-17

Great experience

"Buying a laptop from xotic pc was unlike amy other, it was an experience much like going to disney land. Not only did they let me know everyone's name who worked on my laptop but they also told me about each step that my laptop was in as it was getting ready to ship. I tried to dual boot with linux the first day i got the laptop and utterly failed. Jake helped me get windows 10 back and Emily helped get my free game."

2017-05-04

Great Customer Service

"Intended to buy a VR-ready laptop and I accidentally ordered the wrong model, totally my fault, not Xotic's (why does MSI even make a 1050ti VR??). Fortunately, they went out of their way to help solve that with great customer service, even going so far as to rush the exchange order AND give me a full refund on the return with no re-stocking fee! Very surprised how generous they were about the whole process, especially considering it was my mistake. If I ever need to buy another laptop, I know where to get it.

2017-05-04

Amazing. Won't go elsewhere now.

"From the beginning...

Their site is amazing. Smooth and fast, and contains all of the information you need to COMPLETELY customise your order. Once you get through all of the options and have your perfect setup, there are constant sales and deals to take the edge off of a price.

The custom etching process is something I wanted, but was unsure of. I decided to go ahead with it. I am so glad that I did. Within a day, they received my order, etched my custom images (which you e-mail to them, and they can be pretty detailed), and sent it back to continue the process. They did it well within a single work day. Once that process was done, they completed my burn-in and benchmarks and had the product shipped within a day later than that. The entire process was blazing fast, and I received constant e-mail and/or text updates for every step of the process. Any time I had a question, they VERY quickly responded (as in, within an hour).

I've never had a better customer service experience, and having received the product and thoroughly tested it, I've never received a product more AS PROMISED and absolutely amazing. Zero flaws that I've found so far. No signs of tampering, despite ordering custom thermal pasting and internal equipment, I received everything I ordered as promised (with good sale discounts), and got a free game deal from both the i7 processor deal AND the GTX deal, as promised.

I ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! I would recommend their services to anybody/everybody that is looking into one of the models available through their services.

2017-05-02

Great Service & A Great Company

"Great service, easy to contact, and wonderful employees!! I had a seamless experience buying my laptop that is currently in transit, the above and beyond service really sold me on buying from Xotic over newegg or bestbuy as well as the ability to customize without breaking the original warranty.

Update: I got my laptop and TOTALLY IN LOVE. It is amazing and everything I asked for and more!! I love Xotic PC and will continue coming back to them and recommending to friends and family! Dayne was my review contact at Xotic.

2017-05-02

Amazing Company and Products

"I recently bought the Dominator Pro 450 and it has definitely exceeded my expectations. It is an amazing piece of hardware that has been able to take on any game I've thrown at it. The cooling system is amazing. I have yet to experience any throttling.

Customer service is also very responsive and satisfying. Everyone I have spoken with has been professional and great at providing fast resolutions. I will buy again! Thanks again for your amazing services!

2017-05-01

Best Customer Service NA

"Currently, the laptop I bought from them, came with a bad charger. I contacted customer support and received help from them extremely fast. I have not received a replacement for it yet, but if i do not i will edit this review later."

2017-04-29

Lacking that extra mile

"The pc i recieved was awesome really loved it beast of a machine but i askes if they could help me out with a previous order i would understand them not having promotional stuff in stock but the least they could do was gimme a reply or a email stating we wont be able to fulfill that request previously stated other than that 4/5 stars"

2017-04-24

Great Service and PC

"I bought my PC from Xotic PC about a week ago. It was built and shipped very quikly. Im going to be ordering a Desktop from them very soon. The customer service was excellent and I even got the free mouse pad and a cooling fan from the current promo. "

2017-04-24

Surprisingly fast turn around time, great product, and great customer service.

"My interaction with XCOTICPC far surpassed my expectations.

Order Date: 4/5/2017

Laptop Setup:
Brand: SAGER NP6852
Ram: 16GB (2x8GB @ 2400)
M.2: 250 GB Samsung 960 Evo NVMe SSD
Removed Sata Hard Drive (Had an old 250 GB Samsung 850 SSD laying

around)
Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265.

Order Processed: 4/6/2017 AM
Laptop Arrived: 4/14/2017 PM

My Experience:
Prior to committing to buying this laptop, I was in contact with Pat about

the type of ram being used in these systems. He informed me that the type of

ram is rotated out depending on the supplier (Goldkey) at the time but

assured me that the ram will work as promised.

After I received the laptop I called XOTIC about the game codes that were

supposed to have come with the game. The representative, Danye, was

incredibly friendly and was a pleasure to talk with. She verified my

information and within an hour or so I got the game codes. Fantastic! I also

asked if it would be possible to send out an additional set of screws for the

SATA drive mount since it looked like it was forgotten during assembly. I'm

assuming this happened because I asked to have the stock drive removed. She

sent in a request and I should be getting those screws any day now. So, as

far as communication goes and customer care A++.

The one downside, which I'm not going to take away a star for, is that the

installation media is on a disc. My laptop has no disc drive. I have no

external disc drive. :| Sigh...luckily, most of us have a main rig that

has a disc drive. I know that the SAGER site had the installation media for

download but using the disc is just simpler. Either way, I copied the disc

content onto a USB and ran the installation, no problems. I was hoping that

they would have sent a USB with the installation but I guess... lesson

learned.

Overall, my experience with XOTIC has been awesome and I couldn't really

imagine it going much smoother.

Thank you XOTIC.

-Richard G.

2017-04-21

Xtremely Satisfy

"I was reluctant to go this route, but I made the right decision for my experience with XoticPc has been a memorable one. Everything was professionally handle and my laptop was more than I expected."

2017-04-21

Xotic PC made it right

"My review is mixed and would have been a lot lower if it wasn't for Jake M at Xotic PC. I looked for almost half a year for a pretty powerful laptop that I could game on. I travel a lot so a desktop wasn't really ideal. Finally found and read a lot about sager. I decided to finally buy one, I felt great and everything was going swimmingly. Then my package shows up and the box is empty except for a special item that I got with the order, but no laptop. I called and Jake was very informative, and said he would look into it. About 4 days later he found that the laptop was lost in transit. They replace and rebuilt the laptop. Jake stayed with me the whole time until it was completed. It took an extra month to receive it but atlas I did receive it, and I never felt like I was being brushed off. Customer service was great, UPS losing the package was not fun though. Xotic PC made it right though.

TL:DR -Xotic PC made it right when UPS lost my laptop. The customer service was fantastic through it all.

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.