Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

"These guys did an unbelievably job, especially Tanner. I was only visiting the US for a 2 week period and they got me an out of stock laptop, found HDDs and RAM which were out of stock by searching high and low and trying multiple options, customized it, tested it, and got it to me before I left the country on my next trip. I would definitely buy from them again."

"Great PC for the price. Service was very good all along the way. "

"Xotic PC was excellent. Their website is well laid out and it's very easy to find what you are looking for. You are given every available option to customize your computer, with real-time price updating, so you can buy exactly the computer you want for the price you have budgeted. They do a great job of keeping you apprised of what is happening with your order and when you should expect to receive it. They are very responsive to queries and issues, and I never had a problem getting a real person on the phone. I will definitely look to them again the next time I'm in a computer buying mood."

"Hi I bought a 1 x MSI GS70 Stealth-037 in 2014 from
Xotic PC it was an awesome experience. Would recommend and have to family and friends. Love my
laptop. Thanks Xotic PC

"I bought a custom laptop from Xotic PC in June of this year, based on the very positive reviews I found online. Well, for one of the few times in my online life, the reviewers were correct!

Xotic PC provided great service during the entire order process, and the unit arrived on-time and in perfect shape. The reseller provided many options for building the custom unit so I was able to make a good decision around features in relation to cost.

I have recommended the company to my family & friends, and will be a repeat customer when my laptop needs upgrading (yeah that I can do that through them) and eventual replacement.

I'm a happy, satisfied customer...

"Their service is efficient and precise. They kept me up to date on all of the steps that my laptop was undergoing until it arrived. And it arrived within the estimated delivery time."

"Love xoticpc. They are passionate about fast gaming rigs, laptops, and otherwise exotic hardware. They are enthusiasts - - if your going to buy a high end machine, who better to rely on? "

"I am delighted in every respect with my new PC and the service I received from XOTIC. Next time around XOTIC will be at the top of my list! "Great Job!" to the whole team; from start to finish I felt as though my order really mattered.

"The level of customer service has been excellent with XOTIC PC. The procurement process involved one on one personal attention. Regular updates on the build status showed professionalism throughout the whole process. If you are one to consider customer service as a deciding factor on choosing a product, XOTIC PC will not disappoint."

"A friend of mine recommended going through xoticpc.com to purchase one of the latest and greatest gaming laptops. This was my first time going through them and I absolutely appreciate the quality of the laptop that I've received - which speaks volumes about their unseen tech team who put them together; as well as Katrina who helped me from the moment that I placed my order till post order with a follow-up by Tanner when he E-Mailed me to ensure that everything was satisfactory. I highly recommend going through xoticpc.com as they will alleviate any concerns that you might have as well as providing you with a quality product that will last you for a very long time."

"Xotic has incredibly incredibly amazing customer service. They have a great range of options for customization, and if you don't understand something or you try to do something you can't they will inform you and help you every step of the way. Cannot recommend more highly."

"Ordered my hot-rod MSI from Xotic and they kept me updated every step of the way during the production process. The machine itself is a dream: a high-end graphics PC, Blu-ray player (and burner!), and gaming console all in one. The couple of times I've had minor questions about configuring the GPU, the response has been prompt and helpful. Can definitely recommend these guys for anyone looking for a high-end, custom machine."

"Everyone should use this site. Nice people, great support, bombdiggity follow ups and customer satisfaction.
-hibilime

"Xotic PC was very helpful in helping me select coustomize and get my awesome laptop. Very helpful. Would buy again. "

"I have bought a number of laptops from Xotic PC and they have always been very competitive in price and have provided excellent customer service. They will always be my first choice for custom laptops in the future!"

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.