Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10

What is this?

"XOTIC PC, is a great company! They provide excellent customer service during and after the order process. You will be able to contact your kind and friendly order agent at anytime during the order process. Plus they will allow you to make changes as long as the product hasn't already been build. Great service, and outstanding follow up."

" I needed my new notebook before going on a trip and, while I cut it a little close, with a rush upgrade it did arrive safely and on time. A custom build within a week. I contacted Xoticpc several times during the process and am very pleased with the experience. The 2 people I contacted, by phone and e-mail, were polite and very helpful.

I was making others aware of Xoticpc's ability to provide custom computers/notebooks at a reasonable cost even before I had the opportunity to actually use them. After my experience with Xoticpc I can now recommend them based on my own experience.

"I had a great experience with Xotic PC. The order process was very smooth and the customer service was excellent. My wife and both of my kids have an MSI laptop from Xotic PC. For each purchase, I scoured the internet looking for the best price and each time it was Xotic PC who won my business. Not only did they have the best price, they also offer customization services that you just can't get off the shelf or at most internet dealers. I love they way they assign an individual point of contact for each order and update you as the computer works through their process which includes testing to be sure it meets expectations. I'm very happy with this company."

geneticwarrior23's Avatar
Currently Japan, Soon to be back in the States (probably)

"Fantastic product for fantastic price. This puppy runs Star Citizen, and it's a laptop for under 2000 dollars. Great service, shipped quickly, everything worked perfectly, no bloatware, JUST what I wanted.

-----Geneticwarrior

"This comment may be deleted"

"From a guy who had next to know experience with laptops other than some crappy macbook and being recommended by a friend to go to Xotic when I was deciding on a college laptop, this group is awesome. The people that work there know their stuff, the people, I talked to at least, were very nice and helpful over the phone, I received regular emails as to how far my laptop was in getting to me and the website itself for ordering your laptop makes it very easy to pick and choose parts for a custom laptop. Of course, always research what the parts do and what you really need/want before you pick them out. If I ever need to order a new laptop in the future, then I'm definitely going back to these guys. "

"Excellent customer service. They really watch your order all the way through the process. Quality product with easy customization! Can't ask for much more."

"****Update*****
I am happy to change my rating for the quick response and solution to my grievance posted here.
I really Have to thank Lindsey from Xotic to do whatever possible and go in a bit extra to help me out and solve this problem in such a short time. Not only did i get a full refund but had the wiring fees of $25 added to it as well. She was very polite and helpful in every way. Thanks Lindsey!!
Though i wish the entire team is as competent as Lindsey, so that such problems never arise.

I also thank Reseller Ratings for giving us Customers a platform to connect to the resllers. 5 stars to them

********************************************
My experience has been the worst ever I could possibly imagine with Xotic pc. Not only I did I end up with NO laptop in my hand, I ended with a loss of $150 for nothing.
Whatever their employees say, even though they misguide you , Xotic cannot be held liable for their mistakes. Their words not mine.
I contacted them first through the live chat option which pops in everywhere on a floating window while browsing any laptop on the site. I told them I needed the laptop before 12th of September as I would be leaving the country and if they confirm this ill make the payment only then. After getting the confirmation that the Asus ROG laptop and ROG backpack is in stock and it would be easily delivered before the 12th, I made the order & Yes I confirmed it thrice! The order was made on the 30th August. After making the order I was told the Global anti theft tracking would take three days! So I got it removed and had to go for a stock PC so as to make sure there are no delays.
I made a wire transfer of $2061 and paid extra 25$ so that the payment reaches the same day. After that I followed with them every day to check the progress and was told every time by their employee that it would reach on time as they have the inventory ready on the shelf, they just need a go ahead from the sales department about the payment! On the 9th September I cracked as the my order was yet to be shipped. I was told again by their employees its there in the dock and it would ship today itself. I told them its very important that it leaves today and their employee again assured me that he just checked with the team and everything's in order and the laptop will be on its way shortly.
The next day since I had received no update on my order so I again checked with them and was told its been shipped yesterday! I asked them I am yet to receive any update! I got a lame reason for this to which I said that then hopefully whenever I get the tracking number on the shipment, it hopefully has the 9th Septembers shipping date. On hearing this they asked me for a min to check! and when they did I was told the orders yet to be shipped as they do not have the backpack and will take another week!!!!
I told them to leave the Laptop bag and just ship laptop. I was again given confirmation that the laptop would reach on time. But later they told me that I need to PAY EXTRA for fast shipping.
I was so frustrated I decided to cancel my order. I asked them would I be charged anything for cancelling the order. I was told 'NO' as the laptop is stock and not customized and yet to be shipped. Was relieved a bit on hearing this.
Later upon cancellation was told there will be a 3% charge on the returned amount costing around $65. I told them I was told there are no charges! They told me their employee made a MISTAKE!!!
Further aggravating to the situation they told me later there's a $45 fees for wire transfer. And they don't take the responsibility for Bank checks reaching me!
Overall I lost $150. they've got no credibility over the word they give you and will strip you off money at every step. Gladly I have every chat saved to prove every word written here.
I finally ordered the laptop from another Reseller and got it delivered the next day!

If you still want to do business with them. GOOD LUCK!!!

"My experience with Xotic PC has been nothing but positive. The options available when placing the order were exceptional. But the best thing about them was how often they corresponded with me, updating me on the status of the build and shipping process. There was never any question about what was going on with my new laptop or when I could expect it to arrive. When you're anxious to get your new computer, it's extremely helpful to know that everything is being done to get it to you as soon as possible. I ended up paying by check to receive a small discount, and I had several questions throughout the process, all of which were answered clearly and promptly. I highly recommend Xotic PC."

"Fast shipping and they fix any problems that arise. "

"I bought a Sager NP8268-S gaming laptop from Xotic PC and couldn't be happier with the laptop, the ordering process, and customer service. I had to send it back for a problem with the sound, but it turned out be an issue at my end. Still, they didn't charge me for shipping. The laptop is AWESOME. It handles every single graphic intensive thing I throw at it, and then some, at a reasonable price. "

"I received my computer a day earlier than expected. The executioner is a knock out. Everything I wanted from my build. Fast and the graphics will blow you away. I call it my monster. No disappointment here. I did have a small problem with Xotic
with the time it took to build, but once it was brought to their attention they were on it. I was contacted by Josh immediately and he was excellent on solving the problem and making me happy. You won't regret ordering a computer from Xotic PC, pull the trigger and go for it!!!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-26-2014

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We deeply apologize for the concern. We are presently working with this customer and hope to have a update soon.”

"Great experience. Good communication, kept me up to date on progress. Great selection of options, and at a lower price than several other resellers I checked."

"I recently bought a high end laptop while I was spending a lot of time in foreign countries on business.

Not only was the laptop fantastic, but xotic pc worked hard with me to make the purchase and delivery possible despite the fact I would only be home for 2 days in the months after the order.

I have zero complains with the service nor the product and would easily recommend it to others still searching.

"I live in India, so I was hesitant to buy a laptop from the USA, but once I found XOTIC PC, I was convinced that I was in safe hands. Right from the range and pricing of their products, to the heavy amount of customization available, along with the number of already satisfied customers who were always ready to help on the forums, I was sure I would not be disappointed in my purchase from this website.
Sure enough, the XOTIC PC staff held my hand throughout the process of buying and getting my machine shipped, and even followed up with me a few months later about the condition of my laptop. The order was in perfect condition when I received it, with everything I asked for.
I will surely recommend XOTIC PC to anyone who wants a powerful rig at a great price and with amazing and friendly service.
What more could one ask for?

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.