Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

"Exotic PC did a wonderful job handling my order. I am fully satisfied with the service I received. The shipping did not take long; in fact, it was more speedy than I had expected. The order tracking made the wait even easier. I am also very pleased with the friendly representatives that keep in touch through the process and even after to make sure you receive exactly what you need and expect. I will be going back for more in the future."

"My experience with Xotic PC has been nothing short of excellent. The sales team helped me take advantage of various discounts and specials to build a beast of a machine (Sager NP8278-S) at a reasonable cost. The customer service was superb, and the staff provided prompt and thorough answers to my questions throughout the process. I needed to receive my machine somewhat quickly, and Xotic PC ensured that my order was processed, filled, and shipped withing my required time frame. They eased my anxieties with consistent, transparent updates regarding the status of my machine from day one until arrival at my doorstep. Tech support has been on point and resolved the few minor issues I've had. Simply put, I'm more than satisfied with the whole experience and will be returning for future purchases. If high levels of customer service, communication, and personal attention are exotic, then Xotic PC certainly lives up to the name."

"I bought an ASUS N550JK from them back in July. I had chosen this vendor due to their reputation and the ability to customize various aspects of the PC. I was extremely satisfied with the finished product, As I write this review I continue to enjoy the laptop I bought from them. It has worked perfectly and every time that I had a question, their customer service staff promptly replied and helped me. I would definitely recommend them and will buying from them again in the near future. "

"My SAGER NP9377-S (Clevo P377SM-A) is an absolute beast. The thing cost over $5k but thankfully it will be relevant for a while. The overclocked dual GTX 880M graphics cards coupled with the overclocked 4th Gen Haswell Core i7-4910MQ boasting upgraded thermal compound and heatsinks/pipes dominates all of the new modern game titles and programs I can throw at it. I couldn't be happier with the performance of this laptop. I chose x2 1TB Samsung 840 EVO Series mSATA SSD with one of them preconfigured as an OS drive (C: Drive). I left the second HDD (storage expansion) bay empty because I was able to get the third 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD on Amazon for $100 cheaper. I retained the optical drive and I left the first storage drive as a 7200 rpm HDD (Total of 4TB internal drive space RAID-None). My experience with Xotic PC was pleasant. If you know you're going to drop several grand on some premium performance hardware I recommend Xotic PC as one of your top retailers to browse. Of course they can accommodate any budget with a huge selection rigs and every upgrade in the book. "

"This is the second Sager I've purchased through Xotic, and both times their customer service has been fantastic. From sales support to any technical support or questions I've had with both this and my previous system, their quick response times, personalized service and highly knowledgeable staff have provided an exceptional experience. I've not dealt with any company online that has provided the same level of customer service as Xotic, and I will absolutely be buying from them again when the need arises. "

"I bought a gaming laptop from Xotic PC in July of this year. I really liked buying from Xotic PC, because I was able to customize everything. They built the laptop to my specifications and got it to me quickly. I've been using it ever since and it's been working great. There customer service was really helpful as well. If you are looking to buy a customized laptop, Xotic PC is a great choice!"

"I really like my new Sager NP7378. It's fast, powerful, and a workaholic. It supports all my applications without a glitch or a hiccup. This is my second Sager from Xotic PC. This first one died an honorable death due to extreme "old age" (in computer life). It worked like a charm, and my new one is showing signs of doing the same. I love the choices that Xotic gives you to customize your computer, and I'm extremely happy with the choices I made."

"Wanted to get a new gaming laptop, learned about the MSI Domintor-Pro 211 and followed manufacturer's link to Xotic. I placed my order which included some minor customizations and opted for their cash discount.... which requires them to respond with instructions. They responded 3 days later- clearly this business didn't want my money or my business. I can only imagine the response time when a problem arises other than trying to find out how to give them money. On day 3, I checked out New Egg, found out my customizations actually created the stock Dominator Pro-210. Placed my order, within 30 minutes they called me to confirm my order and then sent me a fedex tracking number when it was shipped out later that day.

Take note: It took 3 days for XOTIC to tell me how I make a payment. It's going to take 3 days for NewEgg to have my laptop to me. The price difference was $30. I'll pay the extra money to a more professional and seemingly 'with it' company.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-23-2014

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear of this concern. We checked this customers order and did see that he had notification within 24 hours and also received the cash payment instructions within the next day. If this customer would have selected the stock model and paid by credit card we could have shipped it out quickly also. However paying with with a check and choosing a custom models adds processing and building time to the order. Again we apologize for this concern. We do our very best to ensure that you get the exact machine you want at the lowest possible price.”

"Xotic PC gave me an amazing computer in a timely fashion. The laser sketch custom design makes this computer a delight every time I see it. Xotic worked with me diligently to ensure I had the best design and to make sure I got exactly what I wanted"

"A few months ago, I contacted Xotic PC because I needed a new laptop for work. At my job, we do a lot of high performance computing and software engineering, so I couldn't get just any ol' laptop. With the help of one of Xotic PC's sales staff, I was able to get a beast of a machine that did exactly what I needed.

After this experience, I'm done with the Dell's of the world. I will never buy from anyone but Xotic PC again!

"I needed a powerful laptop for new software development project I was working on and needed one that could support hosting multiple operating systems running in Windows 8 Hyper-V. Since I was happy with my current laptop built on the Clevo platform, I opted for a Sager based on brand reputation. Xotic PC seemed to be a premier dealer for Sagers, so I went with them. Their technicians did a great job of helping me select exactly what I needed for the project and their sales team has done a good job of following up with my purchase days and months later. I'll definitely be buying from them in the future."

"Very satisfied with customer service received from XOTIC PC. Got free shipping for my order and received my computer in a timely manner. If you have any questions you can chat with their online customer service representative and they are helpful. Good and reliable retailer for any PC orders."

"Ordered GIGABYTE P35Xv3-CF4 on 12/03/2014

-From PHASE 0 to PHASE 1 12/12/2014
(*PHASE 1 Delayed and Changed order date 12/16/2012)

-From PHASE 1 to PHASE 2 12/19/2014
(*Merry Christmas)

-From PHASE 2 to PHASE 5 12/26/2014
(*Seth from XOTIC PC technician testing my custom laptop)

-STILL PHASE 5 01/01/2015
(*Happy New Year without My Laptop)

-From PHASE 5 to PHASE 7 01/02/2015
(*Estimated Delivery Time 01/07/2015 )

***Previous Problems Fixed by Tanner***
-Previously had issue with unrecognized device after installing window 8.1 from window 7 that came pre-installed with the laptop (Video card and Network drive and some other stuff) All remotely fixed by Tanner. Thank you

**Auto Restart Issue with Window 8**
-Gigabyte and some wireless card is not compatible with window 8 but it might work on Window 7.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-12-2015

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are sorry this customer has experienced a problem. We are working closely with the customer and hope the customer see's our diligent support in assisting with his issue. We hope the customer does not feel we are providing 1 star service.”

"I ordered a custom Sager NP4658 (Clevo W650SF) and I've never been happier with any other laptop in my life. Several days after my order during the assembling process I asked if they could change something on the order, and I immediately got replies from 2 of their employees who were very kind and considerate, and they got everything taken care of. They also occasionally send me e-mails checking up on me to see if everything is alright. 10/10 product, 10/10 service, and I'll definitely be purchasing from them for future laptops."

"Ordered my custom MSI GS60 GhostPro 3K-097 from XoticPC and the experience was a pleasure. Plenty of upgrade and customization options, shipping was prompt, and customer service was a delight to interact with."

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.