Store Information Store Info
Xotic PC Coupons
  • Rating 9.42/10 1,697 reviews

Xotic PC is a merchant member
    Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Xotic PC contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10

All 1,699 Customer Reviews

"Xotic PC is amazing. Their selection and customization options have no competition. This is the second laptop I purchased from them and will most likely not be my last! I bought a Sager np9390 fully maxed out. They did a great job with the customizations and the temps are cool and even.

I HIGHLY recommend them.

"I bought my Gigabyte P34G when it came on from Xotic PC. The price for service was almost the same as some of the other custom PC online retailers, just slightly better. What set it apart was the great customer service that came along with it. They answered my questions in very quickly, and when I was buying my PC, they helped me stack multiple discounts and free shipping. The computer also came to me more than a week a head of schedule, so that was nice. I'd buy from here again."

"I've been able to max out every game with the computer I bought (NP8375 w/ amd radeon hd 8970m) was a great computer for the price I paid, and I don't have to buy a new computer when I want a more powerful one, it's fully upgrade-able.

My order came in earlier than expected (It came in one week with a 2 week minimum IIRC) and the help service was very reliable.

"At the time I was looking to buy a powerful laptop, and found Xotic PC with their wonderful selection and extreme customization.

I've ordered a laptop and got a reply that the specific model would take time till it is in stock, the email said I should contact them if I want to change my order (or leave it as is).

When calling customer service, the guy knew exactly which model I was talking about, and suggested a similar model they currently do have in stock. I took his suggestion and I have to say I'm very happy with the choice I've made, which was made possible by Xotic PCs' knowledgeable and friendly staff!

Throughout all my interaction with them, I've found out how smooth and professional the experience of buying a computer can be.

Great company, can't wait to buy from them again :)

"Their service team is fast and friendly. I was able to complete my order with no problems and receive it exactly as advertised. I looked at other places but none offered the customization and price like XOTIC PC."

"I received the laptop in a timely manner and it was as expected, VERY AWESOME!. It runs amazingly and is exactly what I expected from xoticpc. This is actually my 2nd laptop from xoticpc.com. The first laptop I had purchased through a friend in California. At the time I thought I was not able to purchase and ship to my place of residence.

My second laptop which is this one (#81742 ASUS G750JX-RB71), was purchased by me, and the people who helped me were excellent, I was truly excited that it was possible for me to purchase this laptop and have it shipped to the Northern Mariana Islands at a fairly affordable cost. Each moment of the process for the order, I was updated via email and they kept me informed of any changes. I must commend xoticpc on having the very best in service and quality of staff and product.

Keep it up =)

I am an IT Coordinator for several programs in the community, and an avid gamer. I often recommend that anyone who wants to purchase the best in laptops and computer systems, that they check you guys out, and definitely buy from xoticpc.

I only wish there was more stars to add to this rating.

"Good. I am satisfied with the serves."

"I bought an MSI GE70 20E-017US and let me tell you that it was the best choice I have ever done when buying a pc. Xotic Pc has the cheapest price out there and the communication with the customer service is great. The shipping was extremely fast and the computer performance is in another level, my friends in the university can’t even believe the computer I have and the pricing, because they have more expensive ones and are not even with mine. I can play Titanfall easily in insane without any problem, is a great pc for gaming, for viewing Blu-ray movies, editing videos and computer programming. Best place to buy a great computer that it will last a life time."

"I was replacing a dying XP desktop with audiophile quality sound card, and was in a hurry, and somehow found myself looking at xoticpc. I've helped a couple of people look for machines since then, and I realize I was fortunate to have followed the advice of my contact at xoticpc. I love the laptop I received, but can't tell you about service, because it hasn't needed any!!! Read reviews on mainstream machines, and you will hear about sticky keys, bloatware, etc. I will definitely consider MSI and xoticpc for future needs."

"I've never been disappointed with Xotic PC. I've called them several times with questions for recommendations as well as service calls. Each time Xotic PC has assisted me without fail. I've ordered 3 Laptop PCs from them at this point and have encouraged several friends to do the same. My family also buys from them now as they take care of their customers. "

"I stumbled across Xotic when looking for a place where I could customize an Asus laptop. Their prices and customize options will all excellent and they did a good job keeping me up to date on the progress of my order. Everything arrived on time as ordered andI've been using the system for several months now with no problems what so ever. I'd order from them again."

"AWESOME SAUCE! Really great experience with Xotic PC! I am extremely satisfied! "

"Their automated system keep you updated on the progress of your order, every step of the way. If you ask for a custom configuration, they personally reach out to you to ensure all of the parts will work together and that you are happy with the configuration."

"My initial order was backordered because the pc's where hard to come by. It looked to be a long time before I’d get one, but my rep kept me informed and emailed me when there was availability. He helped me get my original order cancelled and a new one placed and followed up with me. I got the feeling that he actually cared about my experience! I don’t get that much from companies. Also, the parts where all installed the way I wanted and everything worked out of the box."

"Xotic PC is a great reseller, they were extremely communicative and helpful whenever I had questions. Top notch customer service and I would buy from them again if this current laptop ever had harm fall upon it."