Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.

Happy Costomer

"Ordered my laptop towards the end of February. There online Chat service allowed me to get in contact with a person, who was able to answer questions. both accurately and honestly and placed my order.

Throughout the wait they kept me updated with each step my order was going through and once shipped provided me with Responsive and accurate shipment Tracking. My laptop arrived in good working order and set up just how I asked it to be. While not the fastest way to get a laptop, It was indeed the most proffesional and best way to get one. I love my new laptop and was glad to also be able to get it. configured and without bloatware.

Thankyou Emily and team Xotic. for your fine work.

This review was modified by Plaxy on March 10 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-03-08

Excellent options and response time

"First time I have ever purchased from Xotic PC and the sheer number of options avalible make it hard to settle on something within price ranges. Not saying you can't meet just about any budget, as their prices are easily comparable to other retailers if you arn't after the extras, but there is a high degree of "want vs need" when shopping with everything priced so well.

I had to consult with their Online Chat & Customer Service reps a few times during the process and found them both knowledgeable about the variety of options and quick to reply. Danielle was especially helpful with providing status updates on my order.

Will definitely come back for the next time I need a new computer.

This review was modified by Exavier on March 10 2017 01:30:01 PM

2017-03-08

months and months of research

"6 months ago my child asked my wife and I for a gaming computer. after a lot of research and a lot of headache i came across exotic PC. a lovely staff member named Emily answered all my questions with a very kind and awesome attitude the fact that i could basically rebuild my son Noah's computer was unimaginable. the build process after buying rush build was amazingly fast. if you are looking for a computer for your needs and wants Xotic PC is the only choice and the best "

This review was modified by joeyleclair85 on March 10 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-03-08

Will never order a PC from anywhere else ever again!!

"I ordered a new beast gaming laptop with some upgrades. Emily M at Xotic answered a ton of pre-sales questions and after the order communicated with me daily regarding the steps in the process from inventory allocation to shipping. Will DEFINITELY recommend this company to anyone looking to order a performance PC!!"

This review was modified by wclayhall on March 10 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-03-07

Very Poor Service

"When you go to an intermediary like Xotic PC you do it because you expect them to be better than buying directly from the manufacturer. That's the whole concept of being "value added". I have purchased 3 very high end laptops from them in the last 18 months and when the ASUS GL502VT I had suddenly stopped responding to the touchpad, I called Xotic to see about getting an RMA (machine was 4 months old). That was 5 weeks ago. When I call Barry Hubbard he gives me the Asus RMA number, but that number shows up something from 2016 that is closed.

Has Xotic completely lost my laptop???

Edit: Matthew of Xotic immediately reached out to me to let me know the issue with the RMA number was a simple oversight. Sent me proper RMA and it shows laptop is on its way back.

Kudos to Matt for being on the ball!

This review was modified by AlexanderD2009 on March 09 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-03-07

Fantastic products at fantastic prices

"I've purchased a custom laptop and a few accessories and components from Xotic in the past. My most recent purchase was a refurb mobo. I had to contact customer service about the product and the response was timely with an outcome that was more than satisfactory. I will continue to utilize Xotic anytime they have something I need. The prices and customer service are nearly without equal."

This review was modified by myponyrocks on March 09 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-03-06

Xotic PC is great!!!

"When I was looking for a laptop these guys were awesome! I felt like I was getting small town, business from them, they are very personal, and throughout the entire order process they kept me up-to-date never leaving me in the dark on anything. This overall process was fast I received my PC via, free shipping and still received the PC in less than a two week period. If you ever want to purchase a Laptop or Desktop Xotic PC's are your company. Also after looking at the "major tech carriers out there I found they mostly have out dated tech that they sell for almost the same I spent on mine with tech that just came out less than a month ago and they will price match. I order the Sager NP8157 (Clevo P650HS-G) I haven't had any trouble what so ever out of this device has been great, I would highly recommend it to anyone. Also there website says the battery life last about 2 hours. If you put it into the GPU hybrid mode, I've been able to get the battery to last between 3-6hrs depending on what I was doing. Minecraft graphics turn up all the way was about 4 hours. Powerpoint, word, chrome, and eclipse IDE java programing ran for just over 5 and a half hours. Just letting it idle while I was in my classes I was getting closer to the 6 hrs and 30mins out of the battery. If you leave the PC in dedicated mode the battery will last less than 2 hours, if you are using it."

This review was modified by christopher_ozment_cao on March 08 2017 10:30:02 PM

Exotic PC's The Best

"These people are easy to work with and had the best MSI deal on the internet. After talking to them, I found they had an even better deal with a larger SSD Drive."

This review was modified by Oldguy777 on March 07 2017 12:00:23 AM

Awesome service guaranteed

"I've bought from xotic and both me and my dad have actually. They have been great every time. Thus time no different. The Transaction Was Fast And Easy. My laptop came even faster then I expected. Would deffinatley reccomed A+ service "

This review was modified by nstylesimba on March 07 2017 12:00:18 AM

2017-03-02

My review may be a tad late, but definitely overdue!

"For some time I have wanted to buy a new custom built laptop and finally with the help of GoFundMe and some of my dear friends, I was able to purchase my dream laptop. I was a little leery using a company I had never heard of but after talking with Jake at Xotic PC I felt much better.

I purchased a SAGER NP9172-S. It's an i7-6700K 4GHz, 32GB of RAM, 850 EVO M.2 250GB SSD (OS only), 2 1TB 7200RPM [SATA II - 3GB/s] HDs, and Windows 10 64bit Home.

Now those are the basics, here are some of the extras. First, the one thing I have wanted for years, is a complete graphic wrap. (I would have loved to do the dip, but it was more than I could afford.) There was a problem with the initial wrap, but Xotic PC made it right. I was worried about how it would hold up but Matt took great care of me and after nearly six months it still looks amazing. I had them remove all the Sager logos so it is completely (except for the bottom) wrapped with a NASA photo of outer space; it looks gorgeous!

Next I splurged for the extra IC Diamond Thermal Compound + Copper Cooling. My old Sager used to get hot after hours of work, but not this one.

These newer laptops don't come with optical drives. I have entirely too many CDs with kids photos and other stuff, not to mention I usually need to burn DVDs for clients, so I knew I needed one. Yep, you guessed it, I splurged for the External USB 2.0 Slim 6X Blu-Ray Reader/Writer + 8X DVDRW/CDRW Super Multi Combo Drive,

I also purchased a SLAPPA - Ballistix PTAC Matrix Laptop Sleeve to protect it when transporting. I LOVE it and so glad I spent the extra cash for this one.

I also got a lot of stuff for free. An Android smart watch, Wavez Raptor Wireless Bluetooth Gaming Headset, a SteelsSeries over the ears headset with microphone (love these and use them all the time - very comfortable), and a backpack (unfortunately, my laptop doesn't fit inside).

I also bought an additional charging brick (no more climbing under my desk and fishing the cables out when I want to go somewhere) and a three year warranty from Sager. My total bill was $2,880 and the machine runs great.

I have had a few issues here and there but Xotic PC has always been available to help me. The people at this company are like family. They genuinely care about their customers and you never feel like a number. It was a tad bumpy in the beginning especially when I had to send it back to get the graphic wrap fixed. It took considerably longer than I expected, but Matt kept me notified every step and when I got it back it was PERFECT!

If you are thinking about getting a new laptop I would strongly suggest Xotic PC. Many of the extras I wanted could not be purchased through Sager. My only "complaint" would be that they don't have weekend hours. Other than that, I would recommend them very highly.

This review was modified by kim_huff on March 07 2017 12:00:11 AM

Fast and Easy

"Got my first gaming laptop from Xotic PC. All ++, Patrick and Matthew answered all my questions and and even gave me game codes because price lowered by $50 after a week of purchase of the laptop."

This review was modified by kimchu171 on March 01 2017 03:30:01 PM

Customer service on point

"I've bought a total of 2 laptops from xotic pc and I'll have to admit each time my service representative has been nothing but delightful. This time I needed to by a gaming laptop to replace my old ones. I saw a deal on Newegg of the same laptop with a sweet bundle with it. But knowing xoticpc's awesome customer service I decided to shoot an email to their support seeing if they will match the bundle that can match the Newegg bundle. Lo and behold, that email was responded promptly and efficiently. I was greeted with an email from Matthew and he personally sought to see that I will receive the same bundle as the one on Newegg. Knowing that I'm in good hands, I bought the same laptop from xoticpc. "

This review was modified by Theway5222000 on March 01 2017 02:00:07 PM

Excellent Customer Experience

"I had never ordered from Xotic PC before, so I was a bit apprehensive. Ordering was easy, and they kept in contact throughout the build and ship process, even letting me know when there was a delivery delay due to weather. The XPC crew is pretty active and fun on social media, too, which was a kick while awaiting the order.

Everything arrived as expected with no issues! Will definitely order from them again in the future.

This review was modified by graybandit on March 01 2017 12:15:01 PM

Fantastic product

"Love it going to buy more for my famliy"

This review was modified by oZUESo on March 14 2017 12:00:02 AM

2017-02-23

xotic PC made my life Exotic again!!

"The support they have, and everything they do for the customer is out of this world. Not once have I had any problems at all!

Again great people and company!!

This review was modified by xertioN on February 28 2017 12:00:24 AM

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,428 merchant members.