Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-06-27

Great customer service!!

"What a great experience! Got updates through the entire process of purchasing a laptop from XoticPC! Emily was great! Thank you guys!"

2017-06-26

The Best online PC/ Laptop shop ever! (GIGABYTE P57Xv7)

"I had stumbled upon Xotic PC a long time ago, as one of my friends suggested it. I decided to check it out for a new performance/ gaming rig. After few days of searching around, I got the best gaming laptop that I could find, based on my need - GIGABYTE P57Xv7. The website allows you to customize the heck out of the laptop - upgrade the RAM, include extra storage, upgrade the video card, customize the look and feel etc. You can save your customization/ configuration and send it your email if you want to come back and work on it later. Very user-friendly interface.
I went with GIGABYTE P57Xv7 because I liked the fact that they provided Windows 10 OS and GeForceĀ® GTX 1070 (8GB) for that price compared to some of the other Sager/ MSI rigs (even though those are monsters too!). I also went with IC Diamond Thermal Compound - GPU & CPU. After finalizing everything, I ordered the piece. From the day I ordered it, to when I got it in my doorstep, a specialized agent was assigned to me for any updates and questions I had (Thanks Pat and Emily!). Moreover I was amazed by how they catogerized the status of your product through a 'Phase' feature. It allows you to keep a track of the progress and status of your laptop from Phase1 (Payment Processed & Inventory Gathering) all the way to Phase 6 (Packaged & Shipped). I've never seen this anywhere else. All the while waiting for the laptop, I was in constant touch with Pat. He was so kind that he even gave me two free latest games with the rig. I couldn't be more happier! Kudos to the exotic customer service for Xotic PC!
After I got the laptop, I was overwhelmed with the performance of the rig. I installed two high end games with Ultra settings and boy, it ran like it was nothing. Perfect 60 FPS rendering! I'm loving every minute of gaming in this rig!
Five out of Five stars to Xotic PC! Highly recommend them for your next laptop or custom build PC. Just check them out, trust me. You won't regret it.
- George K.

2017-06-25

Super Satisfied!

"I was super excited that I found a place where I could buy a new Laptop and upgrade it all in one place! I did have a few issues getting my orders to process but thankfully, Emily and Eric were able to help me out and ensure I got exactly what I ordered!"

2017-06-22

Second to none in customer service.

"First off this is my first time using Xotic and I am really impressed with their company, customer service, and their work pipeline. They keep you updated in every phase that your system is in, from gathering parts to shipping. I was pleasantly surprised as well when I emailed support about an issue that I had and received a reply back the same day. I even had Emily a representative reach out to me to make sure that I was satisfied with my experience with Xotic and the system that I bought, what great customer service. Also, as an added bonus to the buying experience Xotic provided a shopping guarantee that included identity theft protection. I will be doing business with them again in the future!"

2017-06-21

ASUS GL502VS-DS71

"This is my first time ordering a laptop from XOTIC PC. The laptop I wanted had many selections. At first they delayed to update my information on the web, check with them my wire transfer by phone but in the web information they put it until the third day. You should not condition the game codes for a comment, just for that 4 stars. Thanks Emily for you help! "

2017-06-21

Investment in myself

"Some good things first of all:
Great and patient customer service.
Website is okay and easy to navigate.
Great custom option.

Things to improve:
More pictures on how the wraps look like. If you wanted to incite the customers you need to put some pictures on there. I would be happy to send pictures from my unit as well.
Fed Ex is not serving you well. If you had issues with their business why continue to use them?
This is more of an issue with Fed Ex but I was able to customize the delivery time on my unit for $5, eh- I feel like Xotic should cater shipping options more. What would have happened if I worked during the summer, fortunately I do not.

Wrap quality is beautiful.
May I also suggest a way to place this on your website? Maybe a tool to incorporate different picture pieces? For example customers could take pieces of pictures and you guys could incorporate that? Not everyone can cut and paste things.

Experience is good, but I cannot give you excellent guys sorry.

2017-06-20

Great

"My Order Came very Quickly and arrived the exact Way I wanted It.
Emily mentioned writing this review.

2017-06-20

Great Customer Care!

"So far I have received one of the best customer experiences on the internet. I get a reminder via e-mail giving me follow up for my orders. Emily Manley has been really helpful and I will be buying more products from Xotic PC."

2017-06-19

Awesome customizations and customer support

"Xotic PC had my custom laptop delivered within 8 days of ordering. The customer support was/is awesome - I ordered a Clean Windows Installation and one of the drivers I wanted was not downloaded. I contacted Emily in customer support and the problem was solved the following morning. Highly recommend."

2017-06-19

Top notch service (even after "closing!")... AMAZING machine: SAGER NP8176

"I am a huge fan of Sager/Clevo gaming laptops. I bought the NP8176 with a complete stealth wrap and decals removed. Product was delivered earlier than expected! The laptop has me drooling. Amazing back-lit keyboard, phenomenal feel and texture on every laptop service. Way better built-in speakers than my 5-year old SAGER. All gaming runs excellent on ULTRA settings. The power of this laptop will raise the temperature in a closed room by 10 degrees in no time!

I contacted tech support shortly after receiving my laptop for an "issue" that I was having with my keyboard. I called after hours and someone picked up the phone! It sounded like I had woken him up. My issue resolved... it was user error.

Fast service, great site

"I ordered my laptop on a Monday evening and had it at my place in 6 days. The laptop is fantastic, booted up instantly and was easy to upgrade while building. I'll definitely be coming back for my next builds. Special thanks to Emily for reaching out along the way in the process as well."

2017-06-17

Amazing Turn Around Time!

"I've been looking at purchasing a laptop from Xotic PC for months and was blown away at how quickly they built and shipped my customized Asus ROG GL753. I was expecting 2-3 weeks but with the great service from Emily it will be delivered within 7 days of order. Very pleased and excited."

Amazing!

"This is my first time ordering a laptop from XOTIC PC. Finding the laptop I wanted was simply enough and they had many selections. After ordering it the process was smooth and not too long afterwards it went into the phase of being shipped! So when I return home all I need to is pick it up. I thank Emily (Who was my point of contact) and XOTIC PC for an awesome experience! 5 out of 5!"

2017-06-16

Great experience!

"I placed my order not too long ago, and my order was ready very quickly! Great customer service, and their website was easy to use! Thanks Emily for you help!"

2017-06-16

Fast shipping & Great service

"Order started Monday morning and I received my new laptop on Friday. The FREE SHIPPING only took 2 days!

Great customer service as well and will definitely be using Xotic PC for all future purchases.

Thanks to Emily, Jake, and Eric for the help.

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,381 merchant members.