Stores > Xotic PC

Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10

2016-11-11

XOTIC Adds Value

"I evaluated a number of new game PC designs and decided to go with the MSI GT73VR Titan with i7, 16G, GTX 1070, 1T HDD, 128G M.2 SSD, 17" 120fps display, industrial strength cooling, and expandability ($2199, no tax, free ship). I could have ordered direct from MSI but instead ordered through Xotic. These people are the best in the business. Xotic also offered three free games with this purchase (Rainbow 6 Siege, Gears of War 4, and Warhammer End Times). Post sales questions were answered quickly and all went well with shipping, install, and initial use over the past two weeks. I am also running FSX, Aerofly FS 2, and X Plane 10. Already added Samsung 512G 950 Pro M.2 NVME. This system exceeds all my expectations."

This review was modified by 7tango7 on November 11 2016 08:30:23 AM

2016-11-10

Great place for a custom laptop

"Did my research before ordering with XoticPC and I'm glad I went with them. Whenever I needed to talk to someone, they were available over the phone or via the chat box on their website. Turnaround time was a little slow but that's expected for a custom laptop build. Very happy with the experience and the laptop. "

Full review to come

"Purchase process was very easy. Really liked that Xotic pc keeps you on the loop as to exactly what's up with your build. Would recommend Xotic Pc to anyone looking for a new laptop or desktop. Shipping was quick and prices were pretty fair as well. Can't wait to get my MSI ge62 Apache pro just wish I had went with 32gb ram vs 8gb but funds didn't allow."

This review was modified by Mancheskia on November 10 2016 06:40:39 PM

2016-11-10

Awesome company, awesome products, awesome service!!!

"I bought my new portable GeForce 10 series laptop several months ago and I'm in love with the rig! No buyer's remorse whatsoever.

The computer came in a solid package with no room for any jiggling. Everything came solidly packed.

The selection process and payment portal were easy to understand and do.

I did come across a glitch with Windows and Xotic already had a step by step set of instructions ready to go. Simple to follow and execute and my problem was sloved!

I highly recommend Xotic for any laptop purchases!

Unmatched Customer Service

"I had several questions and concerns leading up to and including the purchase of my laptop. Each inquiry was met with fast, well-informed, and very helpful answers that led me on the way to a confident purchase. Matthew, Elizabeth, and Jake all stood out to me, they made me feel like more than just another customer. I got hooked up with free shipping, and they re based in Nebraska so unless you live there, there is no tax! They say 9-15 days build time but it only took 4, even without rush build service. I am extremely satisfied with all aspects of my purchase! Would recommend, would shop again."

This review was modified by brandoncote42 on November 10 2016 04:54:35 PM

2016-11-10

Awesome Gaming builds at great prices!

"I ordered a fairly stock MSI laptop that was nicely discounted that also had a few special upgrades included making it a BETTER but CHEAPER machine than I could find elsewhere! It only took 3-4 days to ship. I can't review the laptop itself as I haven't received it yet, but so far I really like Xotic PC!

Disclosure: I'm receiving a free smart watch in return for a review, but that in no way makes my opinion here biased. I don't think the smart watch will be anything special, but hey its free. I've had a great experience so far and will update if that changes.

This review was modified by RogueMX on November 10 2016 06:00:26 AM

2016-11-08

My laptop is a religious experience.

"I purchased an MSI titan with a GTX1080 card from XoticPC a few months ago and, as a result, my life is in shambles. I ordered the Laptop with full expectation that it would take a few weeks to be built and, to my surprise, it was sitting on my desk within a week. Inpackaging this marvel felt just as spiritual as the birth of my first son; the large power supply following the removal of the laptop like its own sack of placenta. I quickly powered the machine on and was immediately blinded by the majesty of the 4K display. I downloaded my drivers and dove into Fallout 4. My immersion was immediate and powerful. I played for what seemed a matter of hours, but, according to my divorce lawyer, enough time passed for my wife and children to find themselves concerned of my stoic gaze, be assured by a doctor that I am fine, grow annoyed of my absence, and then emotional sever themselves from me before eventually packing their belongings and leaving. I removed my headphones to share my elation with the new machine to find myself covered in spiderwebs and sitting alone in a cold, dark house. It's just me and this machine now. I couldn't be happier. 5 out of 5. "

This review was modified by Scrodiddles on November 09 2016 01:56:52 PM

2016-11-07

Get EXACTLY the computer you want, customized the way you want it

"This is the place I go to order my laptops. I have purchased my last two laptops from Xotic PC and they have never let me down. Customer service is excellent and dependable. I know I can count on great post sales service. Shipping speeds vary with how much customization you order, but is pretty quick. The thing I like best is that I feel like I am dealing with a small personal store instead of a large impersonal company. (I have no actual idea how big they really are, this is just the impression I come away with.)

Top reasons to buy a laptop from Xotic:

They have a great selection of high end Laptops with lots of customization options.
Great service, before and after sale.
You can customize your laptop through Xotic and after the purchase without voiding your warranty. (normally, opening your laptop would void your manufacturers waranty, but Xotic PC has deals with its suppliers.)

For the record, Xotic PC does have a promotion going to get people motivated to write reviews, but I stand by everything I have said here. Great company.

This review was modified by Klopfenstein on November 07 2016 11:31:20 PM

2016-11-07

Xotic PC blows the competition out of the water!

"I recently purchased a Sager NP9172-S from Xotic PC after talking with the sales staff via the phone for about a half an hour. I was extremely pleased with how helpful they were to me. I had several questions as to what kind of laptop I really wanted and needed it for. The Sales member walked me through every scenario and every aspect what what I needed based on my needs. He went into great detail on every component and even explained to me what I didn't really need to upgrade. While sales is about customer upgrades, he was very honest with the whole process and didn't try to up-sell me on stuff I really didn't need. To me that is huge!! He simply met my needs. Honest salesman are hard to come by. Xotic PC definitely employs fantastic honest people. I've dealt with at least 4 of their sales staff and every one of them was polite and patient with me on my buying process. I will DEFINITELY recommend them to other people I know. Thank you again Xotic PC for the awesome experience!!
Shaun B.

This review was modified by theberl777 on November 07 2016 03:19:26 PM

2016-11-07

Worst company I've ever dealt with

"My laptop took about a month to deliver. Within the first week, it blue screened and had a number of other problems. I sent it back for a refund within the refund period. They confirmed there was a software error. They told me I'd get my money back in 3-7 days. It took nearly 3 weeks (and multiple emails asking 'why the hold up?'), AND they deducted costs. All-in-all, I lost over $130 between non-refundable shipping charges and non-refundable laptop components...and I have nothing to show for it aside from 2 months of emails back and forth with the worst customer service team I've ever experienced. I highly recommend finding another place to buy your laptop. Xotic PC is the most unprofessional and disorganized group of halfwits I ever had the displeasure of dealing with."

This review was modified by CHRIS_R_ on November 07 2016 09:58:25 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-09-2016

A rep from Xotic PC, xoticpc, has responded

“We are sorry that we were not able to come to a mutual resolution. We took your feedback seriously regarding the time it took to refund you. This is why we offered a full refund of what you originally paid, which is an exception to our policy on non refundable services. Our offer stands if you should change your mind. Please reach out to our customer loyalty team if you would like to discuss further.”

2016-11-05

Sager Laptop

"Pricing was reasonable, shipping was quick, and my pc runs fine. I see no reason not to recommend Xotic PC to others."

2016-11-04

I had my doubts in the beginning

"but I decided to take a chance, and I'm glad to say that I do not regret buying from XoticPC. I've done calling, emails, and live chat, and they never failed responding back promptly. The customer service is friendly and helpful, and as the saying goes, a laptop is only as good as its customer service."

This review was modified by dooblydoo on November 04 2016 02:38:51 PM

Smooth Transition

"I have had a macbook pro since 2011 everything I do besides work consists on a computer. I was worried about the switch between the os and if it would be compatible for what I am looking for. With the help with Xotic PC and their superb customer service it has been nothing but smooth sailing. Excited to what the machine is capable of doing from A to Z. OH and if I have any questions they are just a click away!"

Quality product, Military Friendly

"I recently purchased the ASUS GL502VM-DB71 and had it custom ordered to my specs. The build is top notch and shows XOTICPC's high quality of work. A few things I like the most:
-Fast assembley and fast shipping. I am
Current in the military and deployed to another country that is usually far behind on receiving mail, my laptop reached me faster than care packages sent from home! I also really liked the E-mail notifications for which phase of the build the laptop was in.

-Military friendly: XOTICPC offers a military discount which shows they support and care for our troops. This is big in the military community.

-Tech support: I had one small issue with the laptop when I received it. I explained the issue in an email to their tech support and immediately got a response with an accurate fix of the problem. Turns out it was my lack of knowledge and nothing actually wrong with the PC.

My 1 con was the option for extra packaging. Where I am stationed, people's packages are known for showing up broken, it's a risk we take. I was extremely worried about shipping a $1500 dollar PC to my location so I purchased the option for extra packaging (can't remember what they call it on the website). Upon arrival, the ASUS box containing the laptop was inside of another box, and inside that box were 2 hard foam pieces, molded around the ASUS box. Though This did provide extra protection and would serve good if it were dropped or underneath heavy boxes, the laptop inside the ASUS box had a good bit of room to move and rattle around. This did not cause any damage to the laptop, just concerned me a little.

All in all, awesome company and great build. I will be purchasing from XOTICPC in the future and have already recommended them to many other coworkers.

This review was modified by Ssf0804 on November 04 2016 01:30:05 PM

2016-11-04

Xotic was fast and helped fix an issue that wasn't even their problem!

"I ordered the best Sager laptop from their site and received it fairly fast. Laptop works great and is exactly what I needed and expected! There is nothing much to say about Xotic or the laptop except everything was perfect. I can't recommend them enough.

Their prices were much cheaper than direct from Sager (for my build) and accepted paypal, where I already had funds to spend. I even got a free pair of wireless BT IEMs with my order.

I can sit here and say great things all day. But I would rather explain a situation I had outside of Xotic, that was fixed by them anyway!

My issue was with Nvidia redemption for a free game download. (Everything was so good elsewhere, that the only possible thing I can complain about is a FREE download I was not even entitled too). I activated the code, then never received any further information from Nvidia. In the following weeks I tossed the code, on accident, expecting a delayed email but nothing. Nvidia email support and phone support were totally useless this entire time.

I contacted XoticPC phone support and ended up with a nice lady named Danielle G according to her email (she even has a picture of D.Va from overwatch, cool with me although I don't play the game myself, I do like D.Va). I explained the situation to her, and she knew exactly how to help. Within hours I had a code emailed to me. An hour later of fiddling with Nvidia and I had my free game.

Not only did everything else go perfect, but I had an issue fixed by them they had no reason to fix.

Thanks Xotic and 100 thanks to Danielle.

This review was modified by Mistawankas on November 04 2016 10:28:18 AM

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.