• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

What is this?

"I have been very happy with the system. It has ended up being a bit bulkier than I had anticipated, but that is not the result of anything wrong they did. Otherwise, everything has worked out nicely.

Most importantly, their customer service has been superb. They communicated well, and quickly, with any questions I had, made sure to update me on the progress of the computer development and shipping, and provided follow-up assistance to assure that everything was functioning as expected. All-in-all, a great system build AND company. Definitely one that I will look at again when I require an upgrade, and one that I will recommend to others.

"Laptop came very quick, during the build process there was a small compatibility error with some of the parts I had chosen after emailing with the tech they got it resolved in under 2 hours. Laptop has been absolutely fantastic and I know if it has a problem I won't hesitate to contact their support. "

"This is my second laptop with Xotic PC. Called to ask about several new specs on a MSI GT72 Dominator and got great feedback from the service agent. I also had a question about the description under a laptop and it ended up being a mistake. A few days later the mistake was corrected on their page; that tells me someone is listening and cares about the details. I like that shit."

"Bought a MSI Titan from these guys. Talk about customer service!!! This was the smoothest, most pleasant experience I have had in dealing with sales in a LONG time. They were incredibly informative and patient with my billions of questions. Everything was received as promised and they even followed up! Who does that anymore? I was extremely please from the first phone call to the last email.

Thanks team! You ROCK!

"I am very pleased with Xotic PC. The customer service was fantastic and my laptop is beautiful. "

"It finally came time for me to get a new laptop as my old one had finally given up. I found Xotic and they seemed like some very fair deals. Went ahead and pulled the trigger. I can't tell you how painless the entire process was from first talking to a rep about which computer I wanted and options with the online chat, to watching the updates as my new laptop moved through the production/QA phases. Everything was great and they didn't once hesitate to answer questions or give me the run around like other Big Box Store companies would. Everything arrived safely and on time; the laptop was perfect and everything that I wanted (all the correct options and upgrades). When it comes time for another upgrade in a few years, I am 100% sure I'll be going back to Xotic for my needs."

"Ordered a Sager NP8672 got it shipped in time and with excellent packaging and a great price! 10/10 would buy again.

Customer service helped with getting free shipping and answered a lot of questions about the laptop.

"Phenomenal service. Immediate responses from all levels of support. The laptop I purchased has been the most inexpensive and powerful PC I have even owned. I will be purchasing all PCs from this company, from now on. I cannot stress how amazing and professional the service interaction with their representatives was."

"Absolutely ridiculous customer service. Had to cancel the order because of it. They first contact me a week after I placed the order. I wanted to use their cash option. The representative, her name was Susan, was talking with me like she was doing me a great favor by allowing me to make a payment."

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2015

xoticpc, Xotic PC rep has responded

“We are deeply sorry to hear of this concern. We have tried reaching you several times with no reply. If you can please email our management team at management@xoticpc.com we would be happy to help in anyway we can!”

"XOTIC PC has been used by me, friends, and family. We all have been impressed by their quality builds.
But there is one thing I like best about XOTIC PC.
You have the option to get regular updates (which you can select while checking out). This lets you know the status of your computer routinely. I really love this option because I always knew the status of my computer's construction and shipping.

"Absolutely NO PROBLEMS with XoticPC. Their service is wonderful, and I received answers to my question even a full year before purchasing a laptop. Their best feature has to be their custom mods."

"My brother got a laptop from Xotic PC about two years ago and I have wanted one from them ever since. Not only do they offer high-quality machines at good prices, their customization options are extraordinary. I was able to get a complex custom image laser-cut onto my laptop and the staff at Xotic worked with me to make sure it looked better than I imagined. Because of those options, I would not have purchased my new laptop from any other retailer. My machine was also delivered promptly and works great."

"The customization were great and it was shipped in a timely manner. I had to call Customer Service about a order status issue and it was dealt with in a quick and efficient manner. I would definitely buy from them in the future. "

"I like that there wasnt all kind of garbage programs on startup. This is my first "performance pc". I really like it. I like being able to not have to worry really if my system will play a game or take forever to boot up fully cause of all the pre loaded programs on a lot of consumer goods that are a real pain to dislodge. The service dept. Was excellet!!!! All parties invovled were extremely helpful. I believe i communicated with 2 people and they were both very helpful, polite, and seemed to know their product, and seemed to actually try to go the extra mile to resolve any questions. I dont know these people and i dont know if they get commision on the system but they really seemed to want to make sure my experience was smooth and above satisfactory. It was. I still remember the techs name was alex. I talked to him one time... just felt like a valued customer from your team. I have recommended you to some of my friends into computers. Thanks." This is a response i gave them from if i was happy with the product. They follow up consistently. Also all stages of order placement were up to date when i would check. It was great to be kept up to speed. I was so nervious to drop so much coin on a computer. So glad i went through these guys. The product is top notch. Showed up on time, in good packaging. No defects. They test their goods before sending. They were way cheaper than competitors for comperable product. Helpful, knowledgable, and willing to answer all my quesrions and they went farther and asked me pertinent questions about what i wanted in the product and services to make sure i was getting what i wanted. I would pay extra for service like that. I wish the bank and the cable company would treat me as valuable."

"7 months and $1200 later and I could not be happier with the service provided to me by XoticPC. I have contacted them 4-5 times for technical support for my laptop ranging from driver errors to BSODs, and they responded within 24 hours each time. I received my laptop (Sager NP8651) brand new in exactly the configuration that I wanted it in. If you are going to spend over $1000 on a laptop, Xotic PC is a much better option than any of the other big stores. They are proud of what they sell and have checked with me every time that I contact them to make sure that my needs are met. Lifelong customer!

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,697 merchant members.