• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10

What is this?

"The service was excellent. I needed a replacement laptop to finish classes while I was deployed. This alone was tricky, but their representatives worked with me every step of the way and made the process very smooth."

"My experience with XoticPc was very pleasant
The products and customizations they offer are great
I placed an international order, it was built and shipped quickly and it arrived in excellent condition.
Customer service was very satisfying, they were always there to answer my inquiries in rapid time and help through out the process.

"Hi i purchased a computer from these guys and it came in faster than what they had told me which was awesome and i did have and issue with my payment coming back into my bank account so i contacted them and they said it happens and to assume those funds were spent they were friendly and i had no issues talking to them all in all a great purchase from them and they are there to help you if you need it i would recommend them for people looking to buy from them and i my self would buy from them again"

"i ordered a sager np8278s and it is a wonderful machine and im extremely satisfied with the service that xotic pc has done in building and sending the machine to me, it was in excellent condition when i received it and its run better then i could have ever expected "

"ordered a customized laptop with a skin, arrived exactly one month after order. Excellent product, no issues, excellent customer service, updated with each of the shipments and customizations throughout shipping process. Excellent place to get a powerful laptop"

"The order process was painless. I talked with different sales folks on 2 occassions before ordering, and both were very helpful. They guided my on option selections which I then submitted online. XoticPC kept me informed until I received my computer, which by the way, is great!

"The entire purchasing experience with XoticPC was excellent. The comparison features of the web site were excellent, the descriptions captured the key differences between the various gaming laptops I was cross-shopping, and the benchmark scores for each were also super-useful in helping me decide. I also changed my mind about payment method after I had already submitted my order and a customer support rep. helped me submit a simple addon order for the price difference instead of having to cancel and resubmit my entire laptop order; it was very quick and easy. I also received a followup email from a customer service rep. making sure I was completely satisfied. Overall an excellent experience with XoticPC. I highly recommend using them and I will absolutely use them again in the future."

"My order with XoticPC was very smooth. Everything I ordered came exactly as I wanted it and in a very reasonable time frame. I would use them again without hesitation. "

"Fast, well-packed shipping, easy selection and comparison, huge amount of customization options, and a very good, accessible customer service department."

"XOTICPC has great customer Service. I bought the Sager NP-9772-s variant and they helped me through the whole process. They even go through the trouble of advising for parts that would help with the performance of the product in little to no cost at all. I would definitely look to them in the future if I am ever in need of another Gaming Gig.

Thanks XoticPC

"Xotic PC has been far better than I could have expected. I had been referred to the site by a friend as a good place to get the best bang for my buck, and he wasn't kidding. There wasn't a single competitor that I could find that had better deals on their laptops than Xotic, I managed to get so much more than I could have possibly expected out of it.

On top of that, they didn't leave any guesswork in the ordering process or in anything for that matter. They were sure to dedicate someone to take care of my specific order and to give me options to contact them in several different ways throughout the process as they kept me up to date on my build. I couldn't have asked for much more.

"Very satisfied customer here!

The Xotic PC really went out of their way to send me my customized laptop quickly and effectively despite my personal time constraints. Additionally the staff had wonderful attention to detail and communication skills, they would always go out of their way to contact me.

Great product and price. This was my first order but it won't be my last!

- Brandon

"It was quite a bind I found myself in when my, previously, trusty 4 year old laptop died in the middle of the semester. Immediately, I started looking for a good replacement that met my specific needs for a good work/school/gaming laptop, which was hard to find in a stock laptop; thankfully I stumbled across Xotic PC. They offered great selection with even better customization which I could fit in my budget (max ~$1000) and I was able to find the perfect laptop pretty quickly and got the additional things I wanted on it. Even after I made a mistake with the card number I used to pay and changed the order slightly after I submitted the order (had to make sure it was exactly what I needed because I need this computer to last the remainder of my doctorate), I didn't have any issues with the employees I was in contact with or with my order, it was delivered right when I expected and as I requested. A couple weeks ago (now a couple months after receiving the laptop) Tanner, a service manager at Xotic, checked in to make sure the computer was still running fine, which it is. So, basically, Xotic has amazing products, customer service and customization (which I was informed will be expanding to include even more options in the future) and I will definitely be shopping with them in the future. "

"The service was phenomenal - I was kept updated at every step of the build process, which was nice. My order was eligible for a complimentary game key for Witcher 3, which I neglected to claim on checkout but they were able to help me redeem totally painlessly once I got my system in. I have literally nothing bad to say about this company."

"XOTIC PC was a pleasure to purchase from. The ability to customize and tailor systems, such as my Sager NP8651 was great. My limit was truly my budget.

The updates from once they received my order to it arriving on my doorstep was great. They also followed up about 3 months after the order to see if I had any questions and my satisfaction with my purchase. It was a nice, personal touch which I appreciate.

Perhaps the best thing I can say is that my next laptop will come from XOTIC PC.

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.