Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.

Will shop again!

"I got my order a little late, due to my original product I ordered was no longer sold, so I had it switched and sent it within a week. Thank you, especially to Danielle! Will shop again."

Great customer service!

"I enjoyed every aspect shopping at Xotic pc! Danielle has been very helpful in guiding and explaining everything for me. I would recommend anyone shopping with them! "

Excellent - Can't complain

"From presales all the way till delivery, XOTIC PC did not give me a chance to complain. My new laptop arrived well within the SLA.

I intentionally purchased last year's processor (I7 6700hq skylake) which is only 10% slower than this year's 7700hq. XOTIC PC gave me a $150 instant discount. It does have the latest graphics.

In addition to that, I got them to upgrade the SSD that it comes with to the much faster Samsung 512GB 960 Pro which they did for almost $100 less than I could buy anywhere else.

And while I am at it, I got them to install Win 10 pro for another $20 less than I can get on amazon (disk included).

I couldn't find a lower price than this, even if I installed everything myself. I am guessing that XOTIC PC deals in large volumes and are able to pass the savings to the consumer.

There were no fingerprints or smudges anywhere - so they are professional and wear gloves. All stickers and plastics were in place.
They are quick to respond on chat and emails and professional. I spoke with Danielle.

I'll definitely do business with them again.

Awesome Experience!

"Xotic pc kept me updated along my build process and my sales employee Daniella from Xotic pc did an outstanding job answering any questions i had about my order, overall great experience super happy with the customer ser vice!"

2017-03-10

Xotic PC Customer Service Sets the Standard!

"I had an issue with my PC and Xotic PC put the Customer First! Danielle assisted me along the way on getting my new system, as well as Landon. This duo team was nothing but short of awesome! Awesome may be an understatement! I highly recommend Xotic PC for your Gaming needs!"

Generally a good purchasing

"I started this order on February 11th. However, the shipment started until Marc 7th. Well, it only took 3 days to ship, but I had waited for 3 weeks before the shipment. Besides, I left 3 messages on line, but I didn't get any reply, and I had to wait for 3 to 5 minutes when I called for help. Generally, the price and shipment is satisfying, but I still wait for almost 1 month."

2017-03-10

Great service and Danielle was excellent!

"I spent months researching a good replacement to my old sager rig and it came down to MSI and Sager. That's where Danielle entered the picture. She is extremely knowledgeable and patient with my questions. After the order as well, XoticPC was always in touch with any progress with the order.

The service was great and the product arrived with an unexpected free gift for valentines day (made it easier for me to justify the spend with my wife :) ) .

I Love the rig, the dual 1080s can easily run any current game at max settings. Overall, I will heartily recommend XoticPC to anyone considering a gaming rig!

Amazing Service

"When I was ordering my laptop, I got to talk to Patrick. He was very helpful in helping me decide what computer to get. After I ordered, I talked to Danielle who helped me out with tracking my order and knowing how long everything took. it was very fast for a preorder. I received my package and the computer is great. Have played on it and its a pretty awesome machine. After that I talked to Danielle again and they got me my keys for the free games with no hassle. I will most likely be a life long customer at this point"

2017-03-10

Fantastic experience from the start!

"I ordered a MSI GS63VR after learning the version of the GS63VR Xotic PC sells is superior to the version found in a certain large electronics store. I was presented with all sorts of customization options if I so desired and saw how rigorous their quality testing procedures were before the machine even reached me, which inspired quite a bit of confidence! After a short wait my laptop arrived and worked flawlessly right out of the box. I could definitely tell they took the time to make sure I would be thrilled with the laptop and it paid off. There wasn't even a single dead pixel! I ordered during a promotion for some extra stuff and Danielle, part of the customer loyalty team reached out and hooked me up with all the extra goodies.

Overall I could not be happier, the laptop has performed flawlessly and runs games better than I expected. Xotic PC has checked in from time to time to make sure all is still good and it sure is. Their customer service is unrivaled. I figure this laptop will last me a long time, but when the time comes for another one I will definitely be going with these great folks again!

2017-03-10

MSI Aegis from Xotic PC!!

"Ordering this computer from xotic pc was the easiest and fastest process ive ever gone through ordering a computer and Danielle helped me with all of my questions i had along the way. the computer came in perfect shape with all the diagnostic tests screenshotted from review. Great service would buy again."

I love my Sager laptop

"I finally pulled the trigger and ordered my new laptop through XoticPC. It is the NP8156 with an upgraded SSD- 512GB. I am really impressed with the quality of the case- metal and nice keyboard. It is super fast and works great on all of my drawing and rendering programs. The speaker sound is loud and impressive as well. The screen is bright and beautiful. I am also impressed that it stays pretty cool even when working on some complicated programs or playing games. I am not much of a gamer, but the ones I have played look really impressive. The fan is also very quiet. That was a big concern for me. I can barely hear it. XoticPC was very helpful, especially Danielle in helping me choose the right options for me. After ordering it only took 5 business days to receive. Impressive!"

2017-03-10

Probably the best place to buy a high end laptop for affordable prices

"I did my fair of research before purchasing from xoticPC, they had the best price for value at that time.
I was in need of a special request to assemble and ship out my laptop in 3 days, before I left the country. Their customer care was excellent in handling my case . Danielle did a great job communicating with the manufacturer and making sure that I got my laptop in time.
As for the product itself ( SAGER NP7256 ), I still haven't faced any issues with my laptop. Running smooth for 4 months now and would definitely recommend xoticpc to another.

New Model, No Problem!

"I originally placed an order with Xotic PC, within a couple of days an upgraded model along the same spec lines with the new generation of cpu/chipset was released. Xotic PC worked with me in moving my funds over to the new order. My cpu was on backorder (in reality not released by Intel yet, 7820hk), but Xotic PC kept in contact, updating me as they received updates. Being a brand new model, I heeded the warning of the cpu not yet in stock. It took roughly 3 weeks to receive my Sager 8157 (about a week after Sager notified the cpu was in stock). A week after my order was placed a package of games were also made available for new orders. I contacted Xotic PC and Danielle was happy to send those over when my unit arrived. Danielle has also sent emails checking in well after I received my machine.

I couldn't be happier with my Sager 8157. I installed the OS myself on the Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD. CrystalMark showing over 3300mbs read and 2300mbs write with the Samsung NVME Driver. Roughly a 7 second cold boot time. The NVidia 1070 gtx on the 1080 ips screen is absoultely stunning. No game in 1080 can trouble this gpu. Using this device for game creation in Unreal Engine 4, as well. 16gb of DDR4 is more than enough for the time being, may upgrade to 32GB when playing with some vm's. The battery isn't the best, but does outlast the previous model by a significant amount with kaby lake. It's enough for me to do what I need, until I find a place to connect my power brick.

I would absolutely order from Xotic PC again. I was initally a little nervous due to some old reviews I had found and spending around $2100, but my experience could not have been better. I am pleased to have the performance I was after and in a mobile package.

2017-03-10

Fantastic Service and Producfs.

"The service has been great. My laptop was built fast, shipped quickly, and customer service has been fantastic, especially Danielle being available to answer my questions."

Solid experience!

"I am so glad that I decided to get my next laptop from Xotic PC! Not only did the portal and regular emails keep me well informed about the progress of the order, it was quick and accurate as well. It came with the Norton Shopping Guarantee which was great for peace of mind! Danielle was prompt at answering any questions I had - and so far I'm loving my new setup! Heartily recommend!!
PS. The version of the gmaing laptop I ordered only came out on the actual manufacturer site 2 weeks AFTER I had ordered off Xotic PC - how cool is that?

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.