• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

What is this?

"Xotic PC always does a great job of meeting our PC needs. In the rare case that they don't have exactly what we're looking for, they're happy to jump on the phone and provide some expertise about related products.

The PCs themselves always arrive early, always in perfect shape and with the customizations we requested.

"I've made several orders with Xotic PC and the customer support has always been great. They double check with me on order details to ensure that I didn't make a mistake when ordering. Follow up support has been excellent as well. The build process is documented via email at every step so you know where your new system is and approx. how long it will be before you get it. I will get my next laptops from them from them for the foreseeable future."

"I had a pleasant experience with exotic pc.
They replied to my emails when I had questions usually in less than one day. When I called on phone I could get through right away and they helped me with what ever I needed. I have been telling my friends and family if they are looking for a laptop xotic pc has good customer service and good prices compared to other places.
When I get ready to buy my next laptop I will definately be buying from them again .

"Will definitely buy from Xotic PC again in the future. "

"Took about 6 weeks from my order date to get my custom PC build. The PC i got was super clean, and unbelievably fast! Customer service was great and very on top of things with constant updates as to where they were in the order/build process. Overall very happy with Xotic PC."

"My order was expensive and took almost a full month to arrive, and when it did i do not receive every thing that i had been promised. However the Computer that i ordered came in great shape, and has performed far better than expected. Not only that but their customer support is spectacular and friendly. Because of this i was able to get all the things i had not original received without any real hassle. It is this reason they get 5 stars, because you cant expect any company to be perfect in every area. The next gaming PC i buy will most certainly be from Xotic. Albeit ill have to have up for a few years! But high quality deserves high price in my opinion! "

"They provide great customer service. Patrick was very helpful with my enquiries. He answered all of my questions that helped me to decide in the laptop that i finally decided to buy. Without his help i would not have picked this laptop that i love so much now. He also helped tie me into the black november sale offers although i placed my order in late october, which then came bundled with a gaming mouse, mouse pad, a t-shirt, thumbdrive and lanyard, which i wouldn't have gotten without the november offers. Will definitely recommend their service!"

"As an international customes I have to say XoticPc offers an exceptional customer service. They have helped me throughout all the proccess of buying a new pc, which by they way, is awesome!"

"Amazing laptop, amazing company. I ordered a Sager NP8651 with a custom screen, extra cooling agents, and more.

I got the best laptop I have ever had.

A+

"I ordered the Sager NP8268-S from XoticPC a while back. Ordering it was simple, it was easy to see the progress of the assembly. The computer arrived on time and any questions I had was answered quickly. Computer was in perfect condition and worked perfectly. I would order from them again definitely."

"Josh and Tanner have been extremely helpful in the purchasing my system. This is the only place where you can customize a machine and truly feel confident that they know what they are doing. Josh has gone above and beyond addressing my questions prior to purchasing and Tanner has been great with the follow ups. I strongly recommend buying from Xotic PC!!"

"This company is great! Great service, good product's and prices. Customer service is top notch."

"Bought a Sager 8258-S for my girlfriend for gaming/travel system. Its been great. XOTIC PC helped at every step of process and kept me updated on the process. The machine has been working great for almost a year. I just ordered my own Sager from XOTIC PC too! Thanks!"

"Excellent service! Ordering was easy and Xotic PC's reps were knowledgeable, friendly, and very prompt with replying to emails. The laptop arrived securely packaged with the standard packaging and we have not had any problems with the computer after several months of heavy use. We are very satisfied with Xotic PC and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a custom-built laptop."

"Xotic PC has fantastic service. This was my first time purchasing a gaming laptop, so I had a lot of questions about specs, limitations, etc and ended up speaking with the live chat, which made choosing a laptop much easier by narrowing my selection down to two computers. When I finally purchased the computer, it shipped just a few days after purchase and I had it in my hands a few days later. Overall, a quick and easy process from start to finish, as well as the most cost effective place to purchase this laptop. I will definitely be buying from Xotic again in the future!"

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.