Stores > Xotic PC

Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
2016-12-16

Brilliant service

"Can't say enough good things about Xotic PC. I had been searching exhaustively for a MSI GS series notebook made right before the new VR capable models arrived. They were the only ones who still had a limited supply of what I needed and the price was comparable to refurbished models found elsewhere like the Egg. They keep you well informed throughout the order process with detailed emails as to where it stands. This is my first experience with them even though I've known about Xotic PC for years. I also like supporting a company from my old stomping grounds in college."

2016-12-15

New laptop for my 91 year old Dad!

"Yes, my 91 year old, WW2 veteran, father is very computer savvy! He needed a new laptop that would be fast enough to run his CAD programs so all us kids decided to chip in and get him a new one for Christmas! My older brother recommended XOTIC PC, he said their customer service is excellent and you can pretty much build a laptop to fit your needs. I called and spoke to Danielle to make sure the laptop would come in time for Christmas and she assured me that it would and it did!! YAY!!
My brother also said that sometimes when you order PC's from other sites that are a "great" bargain you're often times getting a refurbished unit and you don't know it. With XOTIC PC you can be sure that the PC you're getting is new!
Can't wait to give Dad his new laptop on Christmas morning, I know he'll be thrilled!!

This review was modified by noradoan on December 15 2016 11:08:29 AM

Absolutely amazing

"I just bought a full custom sager laptop from xotixpc and not only im a more then happy with it, xotic pc was amazing at keeping me up to date on the build and the shipping process. These guys did a amazing job and i am more then just a happy soldier and customer. I will inly buy laptops through them from this point on. Im officially a converted fan and former alienware user. Highly highly recomend xoticpc for all your gaming laptop needs! "

This review was modified by Charliemurph on December 14 2016 06:12:32 PM

2016-12-14

Trustworthy, knowledgable, and high quality you can find

"I haven't purchased a laptop in years, and never a gaming one. After my son spilled water into my Mac keyboard, I went out to see what the PC world has to offer. I found XoticPC while on youtube by watching their reviews on laptops. They were so honest, I decided to check out their shop. Their online configuration tool was easy to use and fast. When I couldn't make decisions on exactly what I wanted, I spoke to pat on their online chat program and he helped guide me to the perfect fit. On top of having great prices to start with, they have all kinds of promotions and sales that are really unmatched.
They are also FAST. I added the Rush Build option to my cart and they built and tested my laptop in a day. I ordered on the 12th and it's already on a truck heading my way 2 days later. Even if it had taken a little longer because of customizations (which I didnt order... this time) they sent me an email updating me on each and every step of the process, so I always knew where it was and when I would get it.
With all of the customization options they offer, all of the high end, high quality components, and their fantastic staff, I will definitely be coming back to Xotic for more. It won't be too much longer before my son needs his own gaming PC :)

Excellent Customer Service

"From the very beginning, I decided to go with Xotic PC after calling them for the first time with questions about what they offered and how to match up what I wanted out of my laptop. I had previously been looking at getting one from ibuypower, but after a horrible experience trying to either get a hold of someone at the company and even if I did it took forever on hold, I didnt feel comfortable buying an expensive laptop from a company that wouldnt be there for me after the sale either. Xotic PC was a completely different experience. My customer service rep Travis was a great help and kindly reviewed options available and helped me decide on what I was looking for without being pushy for up-selling or getting components I didn't need. The build process was quick and I love that they custom make their PC's and stress test/quality test each PC before it leaves the door. If customer service is this good before a purchase, I can only imagine how good there technical support is (if needed) after the sale. Will definitely come back to Xotic PC in the future!"

This review was modified by amped4bikes on December 14 2016 09:24:16 AM

2016-12-13

Could not be happier with this Xotic PC!

"I listed my configuration below.

Xotic had all the configuration options I was looking for that I could not find at the other custom shops. Their customer service was really excellent. I made an error with my initial order that was resolved very simply with a few lines of chat text on their site. I received my PC faster than expected (I didn't expedite anything but they had it built and tested in 4 days). Everything arrived in perfect shape and as ordered.

This laptop had one technical issue that caused the keyboard to malfunction twice while playing a game - this was resolved with a firmware upgrade from ASUS. Since I ordered the clean install I did not have ASUS live update. Once I sent an e-mail about the keyboard issue to Xotic I had a response within an hour with links to drivers that resolved the problem. If you order a clean install, I recommend that you install ASUS live update yourself to head off issues like this. Since then I have not had a single problem.

I received my PC in late October and held off writing my review to give it time to prove itself. It is silent, cool, and perfectly reliable with all of my games. I could not be happier with the PC or with the service I received from XoticPC. There is no question in my mind that I will buy from them again.

ASUS G752VM-RB71

1 x Clean Windows Installation (Install drivers only - no bloatwares) (For factory installed OS only, not required if OS upgrade is selected) (XPC Service)

1 x Windows 10 32GB USB Drive manufacturer factory backup recovery

2.5" Bay 1

1 x 512GB Samsung 850 Pro Series SSD (Read 550MB/s - Write 520MB/s (SATA III - 6GB/s))

Wireless Networking / Bluetooth
1 x Bigfoot Networks Killerâ„¢ Dual Band Wireless-AC N1525 - 802.11 AC/A/B/G/N Wireless LAN Module + Bluetooth 4.0 [M.2 Chip]

2016-12-13

Excellent Customer Service and Smooth Online Transaction

"This is my first time ordering a gaming notebook here at Xotic PC. My experience was 100% satisfactory. Their customer service was very nice with excellent customer service skills. The online transaction went very smooth from placing the order online until the end, they notified me every steps, so I could keep track of my order for the entire time. They are the best, I will come back and order more in near future. Thanks Danielle G for providing excellent customer support and making sure that my order went smoothly from A to Z. "

2016-12-12

Fantastic! (Even if you are impatient like me)

"Process moves along at a good clip, even get updates as to whats going on. Customer service is patient and friendy(even if you are pushy like me) and more then willing to help. I could'nt be happier."

This review was modified by jkavos on December 12 2016 01:46:08 PM

2016-12-12

Black Friday Addict (Christmas Marriage saver)

"Emilly Brought me here!!!!! ::: My wife has been wanting a gaming laptop for the longest because I made her sell her old one years ago to pay some bills. I deffenitly feel like this will make up for it. I got her a brand new BEAUTIFUL ASUS. She is going to love it when it comes in... Anywaysss, I like the way the website is setup, I didn't really know much about all the technical specs on the computers so I had to get one of my nerd friends to chime in on some opinions. When I purchased the laptop, I really appreciated the emails that were sent telling me each phase it was on, along with what each phase was, it was really cool. I'm still baffled on why a gaming mouse cost so much, so I went the cheap way out and went on Amazon to buy a cheap $20 one. I may or may not regret this..? I haven't received the laptop yet because its still being shipped all the way to Hawaii, but I know we will love it! Thank yall! "

2016-12-12

best way to buy a computer hands down!

"Disclamer: Xotic PC asked me to write this reveiw - and offered a free steam game code for doing so.

My first time going with Xotic PC, great experience. Customer service worked with me to get exactly what I wanted, and even let me get the sale prices that started the day after I placed my order.

It's fantastic to have a computer without any of the bloat ware installed (and it's super cheap for this option). I could've done most of the other upgrades myself, but the prices are fair and it's just easier to have someone else do the work.

I've had the computer for over a month with no issues, very happy

I will definitely get my next computer from them, and will recommend it to all my friends.

2016-12-11

Great notebook at a great price delivered on time.

"So far, the notebook is perfoming as good as I expected (Sager), paid at a very reasonable price. I had a deadline in which the computer must have been delivered, informed them, and they managed to deliver exactly in the specified deadline. My only issue is that since I requested Rush Build, it should have been delivered much earlier. The notebook was shipped 12 days after my order has been accepted, even though it should have taken 4-7 days, according to their website. I am leaving a 5 star rating nonetheless."

This review was modified by Memberguy on December 11 2016 08:19:14 AM

2016-12-10

Black Friday Buyer (2016)

"I bought a laptop during XOTIC's Black Friday Promo. At first I tried to contact customer support with a question about one of their laptops, but by the time I heard back from them, that particular laptop was sold out. But Danielle was the one who helped me with that question (thank you). So I chose the next best laptop to match my spec and price requirement. I never shopped with XOTIC before so I had a lot of questions. Emily was seemed really kind and answered my questions via email and their website chat function. At first my payment didn't go through, but that was situated two days later. It took another 6 days for the process to start. I searched the XOTIC forums to see what other people had to say. I really didn't enjoy reading about how long the process took for some people (about a month and some days), but luckily I got my laptop in under 2 WEEKS!!!! I originally tried to order on Nov 26th, BUT the order was approved on Nov. 29th and I received my laptop on Dec. 9th!! So thanks to Danielle, Emily, and Jake for being caring and interested in my experience. Also, a cookie was packed into my package!! I was not expecting a cookie and a Holiday postcard to fall out.

CONS: My only complaint is that it was a kind of long time being on hold when you call them. I was on hold one day and gave up. The second time I was on hold for about 15mins until I finally talked to someone. (But they are pretty good about emails, and they will give you their direct company email address so that they can better assist you.)

This review was modified by TJaybird on December 10 2016 12:42:35 PM

Excellent Service, Good Prices and Fast Shipping

"I ordered a Sager computer from XoticPC. I had selected them because, after a wide survey of different merchants, they offered the best prices for the computer that I wanted to order.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that this was more than just a good choice based on price alone. The service, feedback and speed of response was abnormally good, and they seem to really care about their customers. Excellent warranties on products, as well as a bunch of freebies were offered, which is significantly more than most other merchants.

Interacting with their support staff, such as Emily M., was an absolute pleasure. They were friendly, helpful and to the point.

I can highly recommend XoticPC.

2016-12-09

Great product with excellent Customer Service!

"I spent a month researching Sager/Clevo laptop sellers. This was my first high end laptop and I didn't want to be disappointed. Xotic PC had them available in the options I wanted (not everyone did). They also had some of the best warranty options. I made the purchase and couldn't be happier. Their customer service has been excellent. Jake was very quick in answering my questions. The Sager laptop is amazing. "

This review was modified by roush97 on December 09 2016 08:29:42 AM

MSI Laptop awesome!!!!!!!

"Ordered an MSI Laptop on black friday and added more ram to the computer. Otherwise the computer was factory. I came to this decision after multiple conversations with xotic pc's staff over the phone and through their online chat. Every time i talked to them at Xotic, they were very friendly and knowledgeable of their product and gave me the best advice for my needs, whereas other places would always point you to the most expensive items, xotic pointed me towards what would work best for my needs. Shipping was very fast considering they had to break the computer down and do testing as well. packaging was done BEAUTIFULLY. The laptop came out without any scratches, dents or dings. I would definitely do business with xotic again, it was a great experience. "

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.