• Xotic PC Xotic PC Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10

What is this?

2015-06-30

"Truly a one-of-a-kind experience in the most positive sense. Xotic PC appreciates that people have different needs/applications for their machines and desire the ability to customize their machine in a way that will best suit their needs. Many of today's larger manufacturers have over-simplified the process and in doing so have turned PCs into plug-and-play commodities that may only accommodate a limited percentage of an individual's requirements."

2015-06-30

"Amazing customer service, friendly and trusted. 5 star for them"

2015-06-29

"XOTIC PC by far is the best place to get a custom built computer from in my opinion. They first give a 24 to 72 hour stress test on the computer to make sure the computer is running above your expectance. Their customer service by far Is the most friendliest, careful, and responsive I have ever seen. I was saving my money for a laptop for a entire year and the only good sites I found were new egg, amazon, ibuypower, cyberpower, and some etc ones but none of them matched XOTIC PC. Ibuypower is actually terrible even though there deals are amazing but the support staff doesn't even pick up most the time during business hours nor are they that friendly. XOTIC PC is the best, literally you won't find any other I promise you. "

2015-06-29

"I was referred to xotixpc from a coworker who recently purchased the same brand computer as my purchase. I was really surprised at the fact that through my purchase that I was given updates from a singular real person throughout the entire process. She even helped me when I had to fix my daily limit to accompany the purchase. Definitely the best decision and choice I've made and that others should make in order to buy a high quality computer or laptop. I know that in the future when my friends Buy will be through xoticpc. The shipping was excellent the box was sturdy intact and had no problems whatsoever ever with any of the process. "

2015-06-29

"Xotic PC is a great website that allows users to compare product very well and figure out exactly what they need out of their choices. On top of that, the service is timely and great!"

2015-06-28

"Purchased a new laptop for my girlfriend on 02/13/2015. It was a pre-order system, and I wasn't expecting to get it for about two months, however, they got them in earlier than expected. She got her system in less than two weeks. I ordered her the lightweight GIGABYTE P34Wv3-CF2, and she absolutely loves it. After waiting a few months to fully evaluate the system, we feel it deserves a good review. This is the FIFTH system I have purchased from XoticPC and I will forever be a customer of theirs as long as they are around. Great job to all of their staff there."

2015-06-26

"At XOTIC PC, they know what they're doing. Extremely friendly, immeasurably helpful, and infinitely dedicated to their customers, everyone I spoke to (with the exception of one of the people in their payment department who was a rude) seemed not only WILLING to help me but WANTING to help me. I must have called ten times during the several-week-long process of my computer's creation, and every time I was met with a smiling voice and the utmost respect and kindess.
Though the shipping and creation process was quite slow, I would say it's certainly worth it. My computer arrived in perfect condition (save for a single, inconsequential dead pixel in the upper right corner of my screen... it doesn't interfere with anything. I always forget it's there unless I'm writing specifically about it). I will absolutely be recommending XOTIC PC to my friends and family, and when I need a computer upgrade in the future... I'll be back!

Thank you so much!"

2015-06-26

"Xotic pc was a great company to work with. I received my laptop in a timely manner in perfect condition. Their support is fantastic. I highly recommend. "

2015-06-25

"I was skeptical at first because I never heard of XoticPC but they were recommended to me by someone in my Photography group. To make a long story short, I "bit the bullet" and gave them a try. I am overly gracious that I did. The customer service was great, the Laptop I purchased was and is an amazing gamers laptop (I use it for work and gaming). The follow up to insure my happiness is just extra icing on the cake. Thank you XoticPC. Love the way the keys feel while im typing too. #Sager rocks! "

2015-06-24

"Having done considerable research, I expected XoticPC to be efficient, competent, flexible, and reasonably priced. But they exceeded my expectations with sensitive, accessible, comprehensive customer service. When I explained my satisfaction to them, they requested that I consider writing a review here. Had I known about this site previously, I would have done so without prompting. "

2015-06-24

"Ordered two Sager NP9752, one of them had a cluster of dead pixels and XOTICPC resolved the issue with a quick RMA. Awesome."

2015-06-24

"I ordered a laptop for use getting my Game Design degree at school. The pricing was good, and when ordered, my laptop arrived on time in perfect condition. They packaged it well to make sure it didn't get damaged at all.
Overall, both the service and quality of product were amazing, and I'll definitely buy from them again. "

2015-06-24

"On 2/17/15 we purchased a Sager NP-8268S from XoticPC and could not have been more satisfied with the transaction. Prior to purchase, 2 staffers patiently helped us to design a customized system that would meet our needs, and they provided spot-on recommendations with no extra fluff or costs for extraneous components. Post-purchase, at least 3 staffers communicated with us regularly to provide updates about build and shipping status - each of whom was friendly, efficient and transparent about progress. Our machine was customized quickly and then carefully shipped, arriving on time and in perfect condition.

I am not exaggerating when I say that the service was exemplary and we were so happy with both the product and the help they provided. We would happily recommend them to friends and family."

2015-06-24

"I have had a very pleasant experience with XOTIC PC. The quality of construction is appropriate to the price level. Additionally, their support staff for any software issues has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable. "

2015-06-24

"A+++++ company i was very happy with laptop and customer service"

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.