Xotic PCCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"Xotic PC was very helpful they provided me with a great PC and answered every question I had! They rule!"

"Xotic PC cares deeply about customer service. They produce a quality product. Heck, it's the best laptop my wife has ever owned. And when we needed it pronto, they jumped through hoops to get it to us. The laptop is powerful, well configured and fast. I was so satisfied, I referred my friend to them. She got the same excellent service as I did. We are both very pleased with out buying experience."

"Great customer service from start to finish. I had an issue during the online ordering process that was my fault. After a phone call it was quickly resolved. The follow up support have been great as well. I highly recommend them."

"This was the second laptop I purchased from Xoticpc. The overall experience from xoticpc was fantastic. Ordering was painless and seamless. Customer support is superb. The forums is just another added bonus to the website. The build quality and overall customer experience is great. This was my second laptop from xoticpc and will defiantly not be my last."

"Laptop was built and shipped very quickly and has far exceeded my expectations. XoticPC has done a great job staying in contact since my purchase date to make sure everything was up to their standards and mine."

"I never knew about Xotic PC website until a friend of mine told me. It's fortunate enough that he recommended this website as there are others to look for. He was showing me everything that it can offer and my Great God I've never been so amazed.

When deciding to buy a new gaming laptop for me (Sager NP9377-S) and my brother (Sager NP8278-S) I'd told myself to give it a try. The reason that I don't buy in local store is because customizing the product is not available, although there might be to a certain limit but I trust that Xotic PC provides better and variety of services as well as unique products.

It took awhile to order due to payment issue for international order (I live in United Arab Emirates) since only Bank Wire Transfer is acceptable. However, that's no longer the case as it's been easily resolved thanks to their excellent customer service. What impresses me is that once the order is complete, Xotic PC provides notification status from Phase 1 to Phase 7 via Email to keep you updated with full information.

Finally, my package arrive early and flawlessly (18-Apr-15) which it is more than I expected. I was assuming that in overall it would take at least a month or two. However, there are just 2 minor problems; a free "The Witchers 3: Wild Hunt" game promo code for both laptops and an optical drive bay for my brother's laptop are missing. I contacted Xotic PC service and they immediately responded and willing to do their best to solve the problems!

I want say that Xotic PC did their best to satisfy customers and they sincerely did a great job! Highly recommended for new and current customers. You will be as more pleased as I am!

"XoticPC is one of the greatest places to buy a computer. Their website makes buying fast, easy, interactive, and also was a great learning experience for me. XoticPC's customer support is their priority which is something that I was extremely impressed with. They have fantastic resources and personnel to help guide you throughout your purchase! XoticPC made my purchase of a custom GT60 near perfect! They've even done a follow up months AFTER my purchase! How reassuring! XoticPC raised the bar! If you're thinking about buying, rest assured, XoticPC is there for you!"

"I really enjoyed working with Xotic PC. They had great prices, excellent, options, and brilliant customer service. I was updated on my order every step of the way, and when I had questions, their staff was there to help.

I highly recommend Xotic PC to anyone in need of a new computer/laptop.

"I have always had a great experience buying from XoticPC! They have a great selection, and always usually have the latest tech available before their competitors. When it comes to laptops, no one beats XoticPC."

"Incredibly helpful especially during an error order (our fault). Provided updated information on my order and handled it in a timely matter. If I had to choose one website to order a computer off of, Xotic PC would be my first choice."

"where i am from the selection of PCs and laptops are limited. we have most things but not all, not the best. after searching for months online i picked xoticpc to be my source of purchase.

i am a hesitant online shopper too cautious for my own good. after the fact i am glad i used their service.
xoticpc guided me in every step and informed me when needed. the high end laptop i bought has more then reached the expectations i had from buying online and i am happy to say i would be buying from them again in the future. even the shipping went without a problem and i am half way across the world.

xoticpc deserve my praise and recommendation for quality of service, quality of product as well as their variety.

"My new system is working great! 15 seconds from pressing the power button to using my laptop. I was very happy with the information that Xoticpc provided me from putting in the order through delivery of the system."

"I'm about to order my fourth laptop from Xotic PC. The company is easy to deal with. The prices are good and what really makes me love them is all the customization that I can do. "

"I had a very pleasant experience with XoticPC, their customer service was always available to speak to me and help me solve any issues that came up. The sales people are very knowledgeable and I learned a lot about the proper configuration of my laptop for the uses I wanted it for. I highly recommend them, and will shop here again for my future computer needs."

"Hi my name is Brandon Shields and I purchased a Sager NP8278-S from Xotic PC for my first time back in November and I couldn't of been more happy.

I learned about Xotic PC awhile ago through their Youtube channel. After watching several of their videos of their well built laptops I felt I should really look into them. My first gaming computer/laptop I had purchased was from Best Buy back in 2009. It was a ASUS G73SW. It wasn't too long until the problems arose and I knew it was just Best Buy and their bull.

After the troubles I've had from Best Buy and the awesome reviews I had seen on Xotic PC along with their YouTube videos I felt I should give them a shot.

First thing, the options in customizing your computer are endless. I appreciate this. It allows you to cut that extra fat in your system and truly make it your own. I added 2TB in my Sager, 16gb of ram and a Nvidia 970m.

The second thing I enjoy about Xotic PC was their customer response after you place your order. Everyone treats you like a human being and keeps you in the loop on the status of your computer. They really do an amazing job with customer service and I couldn't be more happy with it.

Finally comes the computer itself. I enjoy how they shipped it, it came well protected and ready to last. The craftsmanship on my computer is beyond excellence. Xotic PC has really set the standard in custom computers and I suggest you go give them a try. I know I will. They have earned a customer for life.

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.