Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-07-11

Couldn't expect anything better

"I've been browsing XOTIC PC for some months now, and finanily I bought my first laptop. Custumer service way great, mainly with Emilly, and my order advanced quickily throug phases something extraordinary, I heavily recommend buying from them."

2017-07-07

A good PC site to buy from

"Lots of PCs to choose from, cool to have an option to upgrade my PC before I even get it. "

No issues at all

"This was my first time ever ordering a laptop/computer and not going into a brick and mortar store. I was a little skeptical at first as there was a lot of overwhelming information to be looking at. The order process was very smooth and simple for dumb minds like mine. I needed a new laptop as my old desktop just wasn't cutting it anymore with today's games, so I decided to treat myself with an early birthday present as my birthday is in 10 days. I asked for 2nd day air because the shipment time had me a little worried that I wouldn't get before my birthday. I did speak with Emily that helped answer all my questions I had regarding shipping times and other things. Emily also helped me get Rush Production added to the order and very soon I should have my laptop in my possession. Thank you Emily and ExoticPC."

AMAZING-LONG LASTING PRODUCTS

"Purchased an ASUS gaming laptop from xotic back in April 2011. As of today, July 2017, its still running as fast as it did om day one, kicking **** and taking names. Only one hiccup in 6 years and it was a VGA board, which they took and replaced for me and shipped right back out to me within a few days. Other than that, rock solid experience. Way to go Xotic PC. You guys are the real deal. "

2017-07-04

My first experience with XoticPC

"It was a good experience, the only hiccup was getting my payment to go through. All and all it was good. Their customer service is great. I am loving my laptop (MSI GT73VR Titan Pro-425). I had them install 2TB Samsung 960 PRO M.2 PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD hard drive, extra storage 4tb SSD, 64 gb ram, laser etching, upgrade the OS and calibrate the OS to be at optimum performance. I also got their white glove shipping. I am very happy with my laptop.!!!"

amazing

"from start to finish an amazing experience.from all custom options to the support i received.chatting about what i wanted and other options there were to make my rig better, not to pushy ,but very informative. for me this is the best way to buy a pc.a problem with buying at a store no custom options but i will say that i would buy another labtop or pc it will be from xotic pc.from the time of ordering and delivery it was delivered exactly when they said it would.i want to thank emily for all her help and xotic for make my rig very memorable experience.i will buy my next one from xotic pc in the future thank you so much for my awesome rig.you guys did a fantasic job i am very pleased."

2017-07-02

The best company a guy can ask for

"I recently bought the Dominator Pro 450 and it has definitely exceeded my expectations. It is an amazing piece of hardware that has been able to take on any game I've thrown at it. The cooling system is amazing. I have yet to experience any throttling.

Customer service is also very responsive and satisfying. Everyone I have spoken with has been professional and great at providing fast resolutions. I will buy again! Thanks again for your amazing services!

Fast and Well Done

"I made my order on a Wednesday, and it began processing payment immediately. By Monday, my bank had processed the money and XOTIC PC was able to start the process. There were a total of about five phases for my computer (as I didn't have any custom painting or engraving) once it had been paid for. By the time I woke up Monday morning, the computer had gone through phase one. After a few hours, it was in phase two. By Tuesday it was already in phase four, which is the assembly phase. Within an hour or two it had completed assembly and was being stress tested. Not even an hour later, it was done and phase 6 began as they waited for it to be picked up for shipping. I was able to track my package with both FedEx Ground and XOTIC PC, who were sending me emails at every location where the truck would stop. The computer had been shipped Tuesday at around 3pm their time, and ended up arriving that very Friday at 3pm my time. I spoke to some customer service employees before deciding to purchase the laptop and they were very helpful. I was surprised by the speed with which they completed everything, and I would like to say that everything has turned out great. My computer is fast, it looks beautiful, and the box came with everything in it. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Now, my computer had a ton of upgraded features and I was nearly certain that they wouldn't have those items in stock, but they were in stock and this made the process so much faster. I give them a 10/10. Thank you guys so much for the computer and keep up the hard work!"

Xotic PC

"I was recommended to buy a new laptop from Xotic PC from a coworker, since I was looking to replace a laptop for work.

My experience with Xotic PC was excellent: the online chat was very helpul in sorting out a payment problem, while the online configurator worked well.

Support staff followed up on my purchase via email to see that everything was proceeding well, and email alerts kept me up today with the entire customization process and shipping.

My only hitch was clearing customs, since this was an international purchase, but this is not Xotic PC's fault.

I would definitely consider purchasing another high-end laptop from this company, and would definitely recommend others to check them out as well.

2017-06-30

Excellent Customer Support and Fast Build

"I ordered a custom laptop through Xotic PC and had a very easy and smooth process. Whenever I had any questions I was able to open up a live chat and talk to a HUMAN BEING. Emily was extremely helpfull and if it wasn't for the her customer support chat I probably wouldn't have felt so confortable to order through them. My laptop will be getting here on monday three days from now and I couldn't be more excited. Thanks again Xotic Pc and I will deffinitally be recomending you to all my coworkers and friends if they need any type of PC/Laptop work done."

2017-06-29

MSI GL62 series

"Xotic has been flawless in all of the process, from pre order to packaging. The seller that helped is Emily.
The machine and the CS are impecable.

Thanks a lot

2017-06-28

Absolute Excellence

"Absolute excellence. From the moment of enquiry to the after-sale service.
The online chat service was very helpful, thorough, and most of all honest. Instead of trying to pitch the most expensive unit, the agent was a great listener to my needs and found me what I believe is a perfect fit (MSI Apache GE72VR 6RF). Delivered in good time across the other side of the world (Vanuatu) and in perfect condition. All installed ready to go and meeting all my expectations. To this day (8months+) I have not yet experienced disappointment and for every after-sale query their support centre has been nothing but exemplary. That is what is most important, after-sale. I highly recommend this source for all things PC as I am delighted with my product!

2017-06-28

Great experience

"This is the first time I ordered from Xotic PC and had a great experience. My doubts about the process were cleared instantly. Emily was very helpful. The delivery of the product was very quick. I am very happy with the services provided."

2017-06-27

Great customer service!!

"What a great experience! Got updates through the entire process of purchasing a laptop from XoticPC! Emily was great! Thank you guys!"

2017-06-26

The Best online PC/ Laptop shop ever! (GIGABYTE P57Xv7)

"I had stumbled upon Xotic PC a long time ago, as one of my friends suggested it. I decided to check it out for a new performance/ gaming rig. After few days of searching around, I got the best gaming laptop that I could find, based on my need - GIGABYTE P57Xv7. The website allows you to customize the heck out of the laptop - upgrade the RAM, include extra storage, upgrade the video card, customize the look and feel etc. You can save your customization/ configuration and send it your email if you want to come back and work on it later. Very user-friendly interface.
I went with GIGABYTE P57Xv7 because I liked the fact that they provided Windows 10 OS and GeForceĀ® GTX 1070 (8GB) for that price compared to some of the other Sager/ MSI rigs (even though those are monsters too!). I also went with IC Diamond Thermal Compound - GPU & CPU. After finalizing everything, I ordered the piece. From the day I ordered it, to when I got it in my doorstep, a specialized agent was assigned to me for any updates and questions I had (Thanks Pat and Emily!). Moreover I was amazed by how they catogerized the status of your product through a 'Phase' feature. It allows you to keep a track of the progress and status of your laptop from Phase1 (Payment Processed & Inventory Gathering) all the way to Phase 6 (Packaged & Shipped). I've never seen this anywhere else. All the while waiting for the laptop, I was in constant touch with Pat. He was so kind that he even gave me two free latest games with the rig. I couldn't be more happier! Kudos to the exotic customer service for Xotic PC!
After I got the laptop, I was overwhelmed with the performance of the rig. I installed two high end games with Ultra settings and boy, it ran like it was nothing. Perfect 60 FPS rendering! I'm loving every minute of gaming in this rig!
Five out of Five stars to Xotic PC! Highly recommend them for your next laptop or custom build PC. Just check them out, trust me. You won't regret it.
- George K.

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.