Woot!Coupons

Product & services pricing Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"I placed an order got a confirmation order# back. when i went to track the order it wasnt there. I emailed them and they said that their automated system did not process the order. Why then did i get an order confirmation back? The product is now sold out, they will not honor the purchase and offer no compensation for the blunder. I will never use them again and if Amazon was smart they would drop this lousy company."

modified review This review was modified by texas4848 on June 18 2013 09:35:18 AM

"A nightmare. I bought a TV for $600+ that was located about 230 miles from me in a Dallas suburb, it took 4 days to get to a shipper (some fly by night outfit called "SEKO") which then took NINE DAYS to move the item to my location...an average speed of about 1 1/2 miles an hour, I can WALK faster than that, in dress shoes for chrissakes. The shipping outfit called me today wanting directions to my house (!) and I just told them I am refusing it, send it back to the scumbags who sold it to me.
The most disgusting part of this whole debacle is that -somehow- I got to this 'woot' gang through an Amazon link. Never had a prob with Amazon, I should have known better. I rate this place F MINUS.

"Woot never really fails to impress. Pretty good deals. Shipping always $5."

"Yeah, their TOS sucks. Under no circumstance will they cancel an order or accept a return. If it's broken, they won't even pay return shipping. But you agree to that when you sign up. If you don't agree- don't buy. ALWAYS read your TOS!

That being said, I recently purchased glasses from them and they had the wrong photo with the listing. They sent me the correct glasses (the style code was correct anyway), but it did not match the image. I emailed customer service and they replied the next business day and said I could return a DIFFERENT item (at my expense)- so either they didn't read or didn't understand my first email. I wrote back, clarifying the order numbers and politely stating "then I will get a bank chargeback because you sent me the wrong item" and I got an email two business days later saying that they credited my account for the glasses and I don't even need to return them!

In the end, it all worked out, but I did have to be patient and determined.

"Great customer service, Woot rocks!"

"I understand that ordering on Dec. 24 is the worst time of year for shipping BUT; the "order tracking number" they offer simply returns me to the same page with NO INFORMATION regarding tracking information. I have no idea when to expect my "already shipped" item.."

"I've ordered 11 items from Woot over the past few years, sent to addresses in 3 different states. 10 of those 11 times, the item arrived promptly, in the condition described, and with no problems whatsoever.

The 11th was an umbrella that arrived with a few broken ribs. I contacted Woot about this, and they immediately offered a refund to myself and other people impacted by this issue.

Overall I've found Woot to be an exemplary seller over the years.

"Absolutely abysmal buying experience. Encouraged me to enter multiple addresses for delivery for gifts. Did not ask me where to send my order. I recognized the problem within 5 minutes of placing the order. They refused to re-route the delivery, even though as the sender they could easily do so on UPS' site. I will never buy from this clown show again. And I may not buy from Amazon again either (Amazon owns woot)."

"Woot has not shipped product that was ordered two weeks ago - fine. The bad part is that even though they haven't shipped it, they say "it's too far along" to cancel the order. They can charge you immediately and take forever to ship it."

"I love woot and have never had a problem with them. Slow as hell shipping when you go with the standard, but that's to be expected with fedex's bargain mail option. That said, if you wanted the item faster, they do offer faster shipping for a charge. Other than that, I've had nothing but great experiences with them and I've been Wooting since '08"

"I've made multiple purchases from Woot! and have never had issues. Their customer support is out of this world and their community section really gets things done. I highly recommend not only buying from them, but also becoming a contributing member of their forums. "

"i've order more than 100 items from woot over the past 7 years and have had exactly 1 problem. about 2 months ago, i ordered some 7th generation diapers. it was supposed to be a 4 pack, but I only received 1 pack of diapers. i contacted their customer service via email. i got a reply with 24 hours saying they would ship me the rest of my order. the rest of the diapers showed up about 3 days later."

"I have ordered 50+ items from woot over the past year. I have never had any problems with them canceling or not receiving orders. They do use smartpost but I always receive the items very quickly regardless. They always send a confirmation of order e-mail, as well as a shipment e-mail."

"As of today, I have ordered 70 items from Woot from 2007 to 2012. Never had a defective product arrive with the exception of a single t-shirt that had a crooked design. Customer Service immediately gave me a refund for the shirt and let me keep it. What else could you ask for in service?

Reading some of the other reviews, I wonder if they are confusing Woot with a sub-site called deals.woot. WIth this area of their site, regular users like you and me can post links to deals from other merchants -- including competitors of Woot. These sites are not controlled or serviced by Woot but those deals are listed from one of their pages. Seems to me if a person has a problem with one of those 3rd party companies, they are holding Woot accountable in their feedback which is an unfair evaluation of their service.

"Woot! Woot! Always awesome to buy from you. Quick shipping and great customer service."

modified review This review was modified by PyxienTX on July 18 2013 11:10:14 AM

Woot! is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Woot! is not a merchant member
Woot! does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!