Woot! Coupons
  • Rating 0.33/10 265 reviews

Woot! is not a merchant member
    Woot! does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Woot! contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.19/10 5.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.59/10 1.59/10

"Woot has not shipped product that was ordered two weeks ago - fine. The bad part is that even though they haven't shipped it, they say "it's too far along" to cancel the order. They can charge you immediately and take forever to ship it."

"I love woot and have never had a problem with them. Slow as hell shipping when you go with the standard, but that's to be expected with fedex's bargain mail option. That said, if you wanted the item faster, they do offer faster shipping for a charge. Other than that, I've had nothing but great experiences with them and I've been Wooting since '08"

"I've made multiple purchases from Woot! and have never had issues. Their customer support is out of this world and their community section really gets things done. I highly recommend not only buying from them, but also becoming a contributing member of their forums. "

"i've order more than 100 items from woot over the past 7 years and have had exactly 1 problem. about 2 months ago, i ordered some 7th generation diapers. it was supposed to be a 4 pack, but I only received 1 pack of diapers. i contacted their customer service via email. i got a reply with 24 hours saying they would ship me the rest of my order. the rest of the diapers showed up about 3 days later."

"I have ordered 50+ items from woot over the past year. I have never had any problems with them canceling or not receiving orders. They do use smartpost but I always receive the items very quickly regardless. They always send a confirmation of order e-mail, as well as a shipment e-mail."

"As of today, I have ordered 70 items from Woot from 2007 to 2012. Never had a defective product arrive with the exception of a single t-shirt that had a crooked design. Customer Service immediately gave me a refund for the shirt and let me keep it. What else could you ask for in service?

Reading some of the other reviews, I wonder if they are confusing Woot with a sub-site called deals.woot. WIth this area of their site, regular users like you and me can post links to deals from other merchants -- including competitors of Woot. These sites are not controlled or serviced by Woot but those deals are listed from one of their pages. Seems to me if a person has a problem with one of those 3rd party companies, they are holding Woot accountable in their feedback which is an unfair evaluation of their service.

"Woot! Woot! Always awesome to buy from you. Quick shipping and great customer service."

modified review This review was modified by PyxienTX on July 18 2013 11:10:14 AM

"I happened to see how low woot's rating was. I have personally ordered from them 172 times since December of 2004, and haven't had a single problem! They DO use Smartpost, which is where the term "snail mail" came from, but they tell you that up front, and you can track your package online. Shipping is never more than $5 no matter what you buy, so how can you complain about slow shipping? This review was NOT solicited by woot, it just irked me that their rating was lower than another company who's screwed me twice! (out of 5 orders!) Woot's prices are low, their customer service is great, and they should be the standard by which online companies are judged! (No, I DON'T work for them!)"

"I tried to contact customer support after I made a purchase. They have an automated e mail respose system set up for that. Finally I got a real person respose to my numerous e mails. He stated that they don't have a phone line, they can't cancel the order, they can't provide tracking info, and when I told them I will blog about this "service" they cancelled my profile. I would NOT recommend this site to my enemies."

"Love WOOT!!! I'm addicted. I've used woot.com a few times now, and everytime I have had a good experience. It's also a fun way to shop. I like their daily deals. I will definitely continue to shop with woot.com! WOOOOOOOOOT!"

"I've been very satisfied with my purchase experiences with woot. I've ordered 25 things so far from them in the past 5 years. 7 of them this year alone!
-Not one problem.

modified review This review was modified by 1Eric1 on November 15 2012 06:06:01 PM

"Once you order on woot, you have no idea if the order actually went thru even after receiving an confirmation by email. They cancel orders without letting the customer know.
You only found out when you contact a CS about the status, and they said it was cancelled...

If you order from Woot I would recommend to still email their CS to confirm that your order has been acknowledged even if it shows in your purchase history.

Dealing with the CS was okay, just their process of keeping their customer informed needs to be reviewed

Very bad practice on a store where the items are available on a limited time only, the time you find out the Woot cancelled the order, the item is no longer available. So be careful if you are buying for a present for someone, you might not get it!
Luckily I was able to find the exact same item on 1daysale for the same price but without the sales tax so it was actually cheaper. :)

update: 2 items out of 4 items that I have ordered so far have been cancelled without notification; the other 2 went without a glitch.

modified review This review was modified by cosnomate on November 08 2012 08:19:47 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"Received my LG 42" TV in a reasonable time period, but it was short a component to attach the stand. I've purchased at least 20 times from Woot with no issues. This is the first time I've used customer service. They are not good. You can't call, only email access. Follow up has been terrible. It' been ten days since I complained about the lack of the part. I still have no Idea if a part has or will ship. The TV works fine....if you don't mind that it is leaned up against a wall."

"I was satisfied with Woot.com over previous years. But no more purchases from Woot any more.
My last purchase was a Kodak AIO printer that totally disappointed me.
The printer came in to be broken on scanner glass when I opened the box. I sent pictures within a few hours from the time I received the box. Since then, I have not received any emails or customer support emails. It is like I am on my own with a broken , literally broken printer, on my hands. I do not know what to do with it. No emails from Woot. It is like they have perished!!. I never installed the ink cartridges nor installed the printer head.

modified review This review was modified by saeidsarir on October 25 2012 08:12:42 PM

"i used to love woot...used them for the last 5 years and never a problem..in the last 6 months i have has wrong color items order a fan get a ladder sent over 300 dollars worth of stuff to the wrong address they had the zip code messed up and was returned to them 2 weeks ago but i still do not have a refund...and yes the customer service is no more...they did not used to be like that at all...and shipping wow...today i received and item i ordered on the 18th of last month. so disapointed every since they sold the company its down hill they increased the shirt price and the quality of the shirts when down...sad sad sad"