Stores > Woot!

• Woot!

Product & services pricing Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10

"Do NOT buy from this company. I wish I would have done my research before I spent $160 on a cracked, damaged item. Woot's only response has been a canned email telling me to contact the manufacturer for support -- obviously, this is just their standard answer for customer complaints, as the manufacturer is not the party responsible for the sale of a damaged item. It is insulting that they did not even bother to read my email describing my issue with the product. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Their prices are low, but you might as well be throwing away your money."

This review was modified by jessjo21 on April 04 2015 07:56:12 AM

"Bought a cell phone case for my iphone which had a back pocket to place a few items (drivers license, credit card). What I got was a cheap stick on the back item. Contacted customer NO Service and they told me touch stuff there is a no return policy. Being an Amazon company, I thought customer services would be helpful, instead I got a robot response. NEVER AGAIN WILL I DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. "

"I ordered a Motorola SB 6141 Modem from Woot, what I received was model SB 6121both were refurbished with no price adjustment. I don't know why they sent me the cheaper one unless they thought I would bite and not know the difference. In the return e-mail it said they didn't have the correct item and would refund my money. It says they can charge a 15% restocking fee. I hope they don't as it was their error. "

This review was modified by zoomzoom02 on March 18 2015 08:37:49 AM

"Woot customer service is non responsive. if you have any issues, you will not get the response in a timely fashion to address your issues and concerns. There is not number to call and you will be forced to wait for an email from someone. If you have further questions or concerns and reply to that email when someone do respond, good luck on getting a followup response. Dealing with Woot have been my worse experience. And if you are an Amazon customer, you will have no assistance from Amazon although you may have access woot with your amazon account. Woot is not a subsidiary company of Amazon. So if you are shopping on Woot because you think Amazon will back the purchase, guess again. "

This review was modified by johnny_5 on March 12 2015 09:55:34 AM

"Terrible products and even worse customer service. Can't believe that Amazon is even related to this company"

This review was modified by mbrnch on February 19 2015 01:32:11 PM

"I love Wooting! Always fun to see what there is to offer. I've not done holiday shopping in a store for years because of WOOT.com. In 10 years of being a woot customer, I've yet to have a bad experience. "

"Horrible customer service. Odds are that you will be disappointed and inconvenienced by these jokers. They frequently send out the wrong merchandise. When notified they act like it is a frequent occurrence and the customer should have known better than to order from them. If you are good, they'll take back the stuff you didn't order. By the way, they don't even consider sending what you ordered (because that would eat into their profit margin) and they have no interest in doing the right thing under any circumstances. Don't give a woot and save yourself the headaches."

This review was modified by GS5555 on January 15 2015 12:44:25 PM

"I ordered an HP laptop. I ordered it for my boss who once had it in hand, was not happy with the size and weight. I went to return it and per there email, "Unfortunately, if the item you purchased is not damaged, defective, nor incorrect Woot will be unable accept returns or issue refunds." We only had it one day!!! I am done with this company. Do not order anything from them unless you are for sure about the product."

This review was modified by ranlee on January 10 2015 08:45:21 AM

"Woot sells garbage. My computers DVD Drive stopped working within 2 months. not to mention the speakers are not loud at all and have never been working right in the first Place. Now my computer takes about 2 or 3 minutes to boot up a lot of times it will have to restart itself and is stuck on the thinking page I just bought it 6 months ago. Woot is not wanting to do anything about it."

This review was modified by mrtopsjr on January 03 2015 01:25:04 PM

"I bought a Pyle kids tablet from woot for a great price. It worked very well at first and my granddaughter loved it. When it stopped working four months later I was relieved woot had promised a one year manufactures warranty. I contacted woot and they told me to contact Pyle. Pyle has no customer service number, so I filled out the warranty service request on line...many times. Never a response. I contacted woot via email again (they also don't have a phone in the building) a helpful service rep named nick said he would contact Pyle on my behalf and get back to me. Never a email back. I emailed helpful nick after a week, he said he would get me a woot refund. Never a return email. Nick is not replying anymore. Now every email response from woot says "sorry for your trouble contact Pyle, or sorry this was purchased longer ago then 21 days we can't help you".
The point is, woot used in their sales pitch on the item that the manufacturer would stand behind the product for a year, if they won't, woot should. Woot took my money, not Pyle. Pyle took woot's money, woot can deal with the problem, Pyle is not concerned with me it seems. Maybe they will be concerned with woot. Neither of these two companies is worthy of your business, or your money.

This review was modified by dantd6060 on December 24 2014 10:12:45 PM

"Terrible customer service. I ordered a pair of shoes for a friend that were a half size too big. I sent an email to inquire about exchanging the item. I even offered to pay shipping and all associated restocking fees. This is what I was told:

"Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this case.

But, we're unable to accept returns on items due to sizing issues.

The reason being a sizing chart is offered on the order page.

We also do not facilitate exchanges.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to be of more help. I understand that my reply may not be helpful but I hope you understand my limitations."

So now I'm left with a worthless pair of shoes that don't fit. I'll keep shopping with woot because of the great deals, but I just pray I don't run into any other customer service issues. At least now I'll know I only have myself to blame if that happens.

This review was modified by tkowen723 on December 24 2014 05:47:15 AM

"Horrible company, even worse that Amazon removes negative feedback to help them leading me to believe that Amazon is dumping old and refurbished stock through their subsidiary company which is actually WOOT itself...

I purchased what were supposed to be "New" shelves at $80 a pop, 5 of them to be exact. When they arrived I noticed 2 of them were refurbished and one was entirely defective. No help from Amazon, obviously no help from Woot. This company is deplorable and outright dishonest, do business with them at your own risk.

This review was modified by JRandallZ on December 20 2014 08:41:39 PM

"Ordered an item for my daughter's Christmas gift in early December. Woot billed me and emailed confirmation, indicating product would be shipped within five days and arrive within an additional eight days. The problem? They never bothered shipping it. I was patient and waited until late December to inquire, and then realized the product hadn't even been shipped. I made three inquires to get an update on my order, but no one could tell me what happened to it. Woot has no phone number so I had to track them down through email, Facebook and their archaic blog system. Now we are a week away from Christmas, they've unapologetically bungled my order, took my order, and left me scrambling for a replacement gift. I ultimately called Amazon, and since I paid through them, they allowed me to dispute the charge. This is the worst customer experience of my life."

This review was modified by mynameisnotmolly on December 16 2014 05:46:58 PM

"No returns allowed unless the product is defective. But you won't see any notices that says "all sales final" or any clear indication that this site will not take returns. I purchased a watch that appeared normal size on the site but when I received it, it was gigantic and didn't fit me at all. I tried to return but was denied. I will never buy anything from this site again. I'm horrified that this site is affiliated with Amazon. Such as a disgrace for an online retailer."

This review was modified by robster24 on December 14 2014 10:03:30 PM

"This website has the worst "customer service" I have ever dealt with. I don't think you can even consider it customer service, as they do nothing. Their website makes an error and removes the payment from my PayPal instead of the credit card information I put in, and 16 hours later it's "too far along" in the process to do anything about it. HOWEVER, despite being "too far along" in the process, I will not receive my item by Christmas. What an incredibly large load of horse shit."

Share Woot!'s store rating

Woot! is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Woot! is not a merchant member
Woot! does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!