Woot!Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.92/10 0.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.97/10 1.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.79/10 0.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"Terrible customer service. I ordered a pair of shoes for a friend that were a half size too big. I sent an email to inquire about exchanging the item. I even offered to pay shipping and all associated restocking fees. This is what I was told:

"Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this case.

But, we're unable to accept returns on items due to sizing issues.

The reason being a sizing chart is offered on the order page.

We also do not facilitate exchanges.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to be of more help. I understand that my reply may not be helpful but I hope you understand my limitations."

So now I'm left with a worthless pair of shoes that don't fit. I'll keep shopping with woot because of the great deals, but I just pray I don't run into any other customer service issues. At least now I'll know I only have myself to blame if that happens.

modified review This review was modified by tkowen723 on December 24 2014 05:47:15 AM

"Horrible company, even worse that Amazon removes negative feedback to help them leading me to believe that Amazon is dumping old and refurbished stock through their subsidiary company which is actually WOOT itself...

I purchased what were supposed to be "New" shelves at $80 a pop, 5 of them to be exact. When they arrived I noticed 2 of them were refurbished and one was entirely defective. No help from Amazon, obviously no help from Woot. This company is deplorable and outright dishonest, do business with them at your own risk.

modified review This review was modified by JRandallZ on December 20 2014 08:41:39 PM

"Ordered an item for my daughter's Christmas gift in early December. Woot billed me and emailed confirmation, indicating product would be shipped within five days and arrive within an additional eight days. The problem? They never bothered shipping it. I was patient and waited until late December to inquire, and then realized the product hadn't even been shipped. I made three inquires to get an update on my order, but no one could tell me what happened to it. Woot has no phone number so I had to track them down through email, Facebook and their archaic blog system. Now we are a week away from Christmas, they've unapologetically bungled my order, took my order, and left me scrambling for a replacement gift. I ultimately called Amazon, and since I paid through them, they allowed me to dispute the charge. This is the worst customer experience of my life."

modified review This review was modified by mynameisnotmolly on December 16 2014 05:46:58 PM

"No returns allowed unless the product is defective. But you won't see any notices that says "all sales final" or any clear indication that this site will not take returns. I purchased a watch that appeared normal size on the site but when I received it, it was gigantic and didn't fit me at all. I tried to return but was denied. I will never buy anything from this site again. I'm horrified that this site is affiliated with Amazon. Such as a disgrace for an online retailer."

modified review This review was modified by robster24 on December 14 2014 10:03:30 PM

"This website has the worst "customer service" I have ever dealt with. I don't think you can even consider it customer service, as they do nothing. Their website makes an error and removes the payment from my PayPal instead of the credit card information I put in, and 16 hours later it's "too far along" in the process to do anything about it. HOWEVER, despite being "too far along" in the process, I will not receive my item by Christmas. What an incredibly large load of horse shit."

"I have purchased 2 "refurbished" electronic items through Woot. Both were defective when I received them and required added time and expense of sending them to the manufacturer for repair. Woot's customer service is inconsistent and when you factor in the hassle of actually getting what they sell you to work any discount is very minimal. Before Amazon bought Woot they had good deals. Now it's all outdated items no one wants with very minimal discounts."

"Horrible service. A 2 month nightmare with Woot and my credit card company, chargebacks, chargeback-chargebacks, and I never got the item I paid for.

I felt robbed, and dirty about the process in which they did it. It makes me angry thinking about it.

Worst company ever. Just horrible

modified review This review was modified by agueroda on November 05 2014 02:48:27 AM

"I have had some good experiences with Woot but when things go wrong they don't seem to be able to correct it. My last problem is still not resolved. I placed an order on 10/19/14 and it still hasn't been shipped. They immediately charged my credit card but my 1st attempt to find out when my order would be shipped resulted in a "canned" response. I then emailed them and asked that the order be cancelled. The response was to tell me to return the package without opening it "when" it arrives. Not acceptable way to do business in my opinion!"

modified review This review was modified by Olemanriver on November 01 2014 10:19:29 AM

"Easily the worst e-commerce company that exists today. They quickly take your money and provide you with a tracking number, but that doesn't mean that your item will ship anytime soon. I have contacted customer service 4 times to find out where my item is and/or when it will ship and I have been given excuses every single time. I've been told to wait a few more days and follow up with them. I've been told that because it is a large item, it is taking more time than expected to get all of the items out. None of these have answered my question of when I will actually get the item that I paid for! They graciously take your money, but don't work with you at all. I hope this company goes bankrupt!"

"Bought many times from woot. Never a problem. Just had to chime in to throw in some positive among all these hateful people. "

"I've bought a couple dozen items from Woot over the years w/out issue.

Rec'd item - 2 polo shirts. Both were Mediums, but must be the 'new sizing' as they were @ least a large. I contacted Woot thru their online form asking for a return.....Two days later a refund showed up in my Paypal account (my normal payment method).

No other email/response from Woot. Assuming it's not worth it to them to return the $10 shirts???

Satisfied customer....albeit underwhelmed by their CS.

modified review This review was modified by ssxt on October 28 2014 11:24:36 AM

"Yes buyer beware!!! Double charged my account for a $700 computer and refused to resolve the problem. Was left holding a bag of crap because of their mistake. "

"Amazon is going to ruin their reputation being associated with Woot . The only reason I purchased anything from Woot is because of the good experiences I've had with over the years with Amazon. Buyer beware if you buy it, it's yours they don't take returns unless it's broken or defective. If you can't pass up the price be sure to read the fine print, do your research . I hope you have a better experience than I did !"

"Woot is impressively good at presenting its items. Though it provides the items as advertised, its unfortunate that you don't always receive what you order; either in time or at all. Twice I've waited up to 2 weeks and once one month for tracking updates that never came. Multiple items under a single order can be disastrous, it seems as if they don't place the order or they may lose track of items. This is really no surprise since most order are placed to outside businesses. Very great $5 shipping deal and some pretty good offers but the headaches of not knowing where your purchase is, is sometimes not worth it. This will be Woots downfall if they can't organize and track each item. "

modified review This review was modified by jonnygoodfellow on October 26 2014 12:25:09 PM

"I am incredibly impressed with Woot.com. They resolved my problem in a way that was much more than I had requested/ I bought 4 dining room chairs, two per package, at a roughly 65% discount. They are really nice chairs. Assembly required. When they arrived, it was clear that two of the chairs had mixed template parts in the box, so that the mortise and tenon, joints mismatched for one of the chairs, even swapping parts. All told, I was able to assemble three of the chairs, using different sized wood screws and Wood Putty that I bought. I wrote to them, and told them that I had an issue with one of the chairs, and pointed out which parts just wouldn't fit together. I even suggested that parts for one chair would be all that I would need.

They wrote right back, thanking me for the purchase, apologizing for my problems and appreciating my initiative. They said that they would contact the manufacturer and see what they could do. This was ten days ago.

This morning, a package with two new chairs arrived. I am a happy camper!

Share Woot!'s store rating

Woot! is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Woot! is not a merchant member
Woot! does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!