• Wholesalefloral

"Timely and affordable
Thx

"Received my order May 20, 2014. Thank you. Item just what we wanted.

Marthe Anderson

"The website was easy to navigate and I received my items quickly. Great service!"

"Great Service price was good. But I ordered some votive led lights that were described as white and were really yellow light. But great service and fast shipping. "

"Great - my order arrived very quickly."

"Easy ordering and quick delivery."

"I ordered some floating candles from Wholesalefloral.com and was impressed by my overall experience. The interface was extremely intuitive and easy to use and the products that I ordered arrived more quickly than expected. I definitely plan to use them in the future."

"Received my order very quickly. Everything ordered was in place, and very satisfied with products. Thank You. Steven Paul"

"No problems what so ever."

"Quick and easy - great selection!"

"I clicked a link on a different website stating I could purchase "Sandtastik Colored ICE" which is colored crushed glass. I thought I was purchasing this and I ordered Acrylic. After returning to the site I was unable to find this product so I am not satisfied at all. Also, I entered for a price match with no response. Since I am not willing to pay for return shipping and the shipping was very expensive, I am stuck with a useless product. Awful buying experience."

"I was looking for a specific size vase for my upcoming wedding and had a hard time locating it at local stores. Not only did I find it online through them, but Wholesale Floral also price matched a competitor's website when I saw that they had better shipping rates than the other vendor. I would send any other budget bride here for vases, as well as anyone else looking for them or other supplies this company offers! Great customer service, too!"

"great will definatly be back for more"

"Product was as shown, was shipped promptly and arrived as scheduled."

"Thank-you, my rendering/illustrations are produced faster and with more
consistency because of your spray paint products!

Share Wholesalefloral.com's store rating

Wholesalefloral.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesalefloral.com is a merchant member
Wholesalefloral.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,840 merchant members.