"My vases were great. Just what I needed. However, two of them arrived broken and I don't know how to send pictures of them over the internet. Won't be able have someone help me until Wed. or Thurs the 23rd or 24th. Probably have to order 2 more and pay for them, which is not ideal."

"The order arrived quickly and the items were just as expected."

"The product was ok except one of the vases was broken intransit and complied with their request to send them a picture.I spoke with a rep.and he said they would replace it.I thought they would send some communication via email as most company's do but no vase and no email to this date.dissapointed in that aspect."

"I'm very satisfied with the two frogs I ordered and the timely delivery, as well."

"Ordered literally 3 days before Christmas and received it December 24. I was amazed it got here on time. Machine was well packed and so far I am extremely pleased! This is a gift for my daughter and she was thrilled! Thank-you for making her Christmas a Great one!! Quality Machine. Will return to your site for purchase in future! Thanks again and Happy New Year.

"Very happy with the services. I really recommended. Fast service and great quality. "

"great price, great product. fast & friendly service -- will order from you again -- thanx!"

"The actual feathers received were mostly between 24 and 30 inches, order was for 30-40 inches. They were probably lowest grade of feathers ever purchased. I will not be ordering from this seller again. Delivery was norm but no tracking provided."

"This mirror will be used as a base for my daughter's wedding cake. It arrived very quickly and in one piece. "

"Thank you for the excellent customer service. I received my order earlier than expected. I will definitely make other purchases."

"All very good! Thanks a lot!"

"Wholesale Floral was simply amazing! For last minute...night before...purchase, they came through beautifully. I will definitely use this floral site again and again."

"Delivery was fast and the product was of excellent quality. I'd definitely order from wholesalefloral.com again."

"Only place in the U.S. I could find Chyrsal - Thank you!"

"I received my vases in a few days of ordering.They came very well packed, and none of them were broken. Very well satisfied. "

Wholesalefloral.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesalefloral.com is a merchant member
Wholesalefloral.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,912 merchant members.