"I had items in my cart which I had not purchased. After I made my purchase, I realized I had received the following email with a coupon code:

Thanks for visiting WholesaleFloral.com!

TAKE 10% OFF YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY, COUPON CODE "TRT61" - ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 48 HOURS

We noticed that you left the site before checking out and we just wanted to see if there was anything we could do to help you complete your purchase. If you need any assistance with the checkout process, or if you have any questions about our products or service, please email us at info@wholesalefloral.com or call us at 855-235-2229. We'd be happy to help.

Here's what was in your cart before you left:
Babys Breath Filler - 8 Bunches (Gypsophilia Million Star variety) Babys Breath Filler - 8 Bunches (Gypsophilia Million Star variety) Learn More
Leather Leaf Floral Filler - 8 Bunches Leather Leaf Floral Filler - 8 Bunches Learn More
"Red Unique" Red Rose 20" Long - 100 Stems "Red Unique" Red Rose 20" Long - 100 Stems Learn More
Aquatube 3" (Bag of 100) Aquatube 3" (Bag of 100) Learn More
Floral Wax Tissue - Green Floral Wax Tissue - Green Learn More

Sincerely,
WholesaleFloral.com

I contacted customer service via telephone and was told the coupon code was invalid due to Valentine's Day. I also received the following email:

Yes at this point we wouldn’t be able to apply a discount to flowers due to valentine’s day. Placing your order in advance we could, but at this late date, no discounts can be applied.

Why send out a time sensitive discount code if it could not be honored?

At this point, I am unsure I want to do further business with Wholesalefloral.com.

"Fast accurate service! I would shop with them again."

"Very easy to order, couldn't believe how quickly package arrived! Will definitely do business again with wholesalefloral !"

"Great price, fast delivery"

"My vases were great. Just what I needed. However, two of them arrived broken and I don't know how to send pictures of them over the internet. Won't be able have someone help me until Wed. or Thurs the 23rd or 24th. Probably have to order 2 more and pay for them, which is not ideal."

"The order arrived quickly and the items were just as expected."

"The product was ok except one of the vases was broken intransit and complied with their request to send them a picture.I spoke with a rep.and he said they would replace it.I thought they would send some communication via email as most company's do but no vase and no email to this date.dissapointed in that aspect."

"I'm very satisfied with the two frogs I ordered and the timely delivery, as well."

"Ordered literally 3 days before Christmas and received it December 24. I was amazed it got here on time. Machine was well packed and so far I am extremely pleased! This is a gift for my daughter and she was thrilled! Thank-you for making her Christmas a Great one!! Quality Machine. Will return to your site for purchase in future! Thanks again and Happy New Year.

"Very happy with the services. I really recommended. Fast service and great quality. "

"great price, great product. fast & friendly service -- will order from you again -- thanx!"

"The actual feathers received were mostly between 24 and 30 inches, order was for 30-40 inches. They were probably lowest grade of feathers ever purchased. I will not be ordering from this seller again. Delivery was norm but no tracking provided."

"This mirror will be used as a base for my daughter's wedding cake. It arrived very quickly and in one piece. "

"Thank you for the excellent customer service. I received my order earlier than expected. I will definitely make other purchases."

"All very good! Thanks a lot!"

Wholesalefloral.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesalefloral.com is a merchant member
Wholesalefloral.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.