• Wholesalefloral

"Received my order very quickly. Everything ordered was in place, and very satisfied with products. Thank You. Steven Paul"

"No problems what so ever."

"Quick and easy - great selection!"

"I clicked a link on a different website stating I could purchase "Sandtastik Colored ICE" which is colored crushed glass. I thought I was purchasing this and I ordered Acrylic. After returning to the site I was unable to find this product so I am not satisfied at all. Also, I entered for a price match with no response. Since I am not willing to pay for return shipping and the shipping was very expensive, I am stuck with a useless product. Awful buying experience."

"I was looking for a specific size vase for my upcoming wedding and had a hard time locating it at local stores. Not only did I find it online through them, but Wholesale Floral also price matched a competitor's website when I saw that they had better shipping rates than the other vendor. I would send any other budget bride here for vases, as well as anyone else looking for them or other supplies this company offers! Great customer service, too!"

"great will definatly be back for more"

"Product was as shown, was shipped promptly and arrived as scheduled."

"Thank-you, my rendering/illustrations are produced faster and with more
consistency because of your spray paint products!

"Always a pleasure doing business with Wholesalefloral.com!"

"I had items in my cart which I had not purchased. After I made my purchase, I realized I had received the following email with a coupon code:

Thanks for visiting WholesaleFloral.com!

TAKE 10% OFF YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY, COUPON CODE "TRT61" - ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 48 HOURS

We noticed that you left the site before checking out and we just wanted to see if there was anything we could do to help you complete your purchase. If you need any assistance with the checkout process, or if you have any questions about our products or service, please email us at info@wholesalefloral.com or call us at 855-235-2229. We'd be happy to help.

Here's what was in your cart before you left:
Babys Breath Filler - 8 Bunches (Gypsophilia Million Star variety) Babys Breath Filler - 8 Bunches (Gypsophilia Million Star variety) Learn More
Leather Leaf Floral Filler - 8 Bunches Leather Leaf Floral Filler - 8 Bunches Learn More
"Red Unique" Red Rose 20" Long - 100 Stems "Red Unique" Red Rose 20" Long - 100 Stems Learn More
Aquatube 3" (Bag of 100) Aquatube 3" (Bag of 100) Learn More
Floral Wax Tissue - Green Floral Wax Tissue - Green Learn More

Sincerely,
WholesaleFloral.com

I contacted customer service via telephone and was told the coupon code was invalid due to Valentine's Day. I also received the following email:

Yes at this point we wouldn’t be able to apply a discount to flowers due to valentine’s day. Placing your order in advance we could, but at this late date, no discounts can be applied.

Why send out a time sensitive discount code if it could not be honored?

At this point, I am unsure I want to do further business with Wholesalefloral.com.

"Fast accurate service! I would shop with them again."

"Very easy to order, couldn't believe how quickly package arrived! Will definitely do business again with wholesalefloral !"

"Great price, fast delivery"

"My vases were great. Just what I needed. However, two of them arrived broken and I don't know how to send pictures of them over the internet. Won't be able have someone help me until Wed. or Thurs the 23rd or 24th. Probably have to order 2 more and pay for them, which is not ideal."

"The order arrived quickly and the items were just as expected."

Share Wholesalefloral.com's store rating

Wholesalefloral.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesalefloral.com is a merchant member
Wholesalefloral.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.