Wholesalefloral.com Reviews - page 4 - wholesalefloral.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.80/10 125 reviews

Wholesalefloral.com is a merchant member
Wholesalefloral.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"The decorative rocks I bought are to be used at our wedding reception
If they were late or the wrong color, I'd been in a lot of trouble. But they were NOT late or the wrong color so I'm a hero. Thanks so much!!

"Excellent! Everything went well with this order. Very fast shipping!"

"I ordered a few flowers to see how the quality would be because I wanted to order a larger quantity for my daughter's wedding. When I received my order I was very happy to see that the flowers looked great.

I am pleased that I have found a much less expensive place to order all of the wedding flowers. I am completely satisfied!

"I was very pleased with the fast delivery and the product was just as good as I had hoped it would be."

"Awesome! got my order in record timing!!!!!!"

"It is often hard to make good choices from a picture on a website. However, these peacock feathers gorgeous. They were packed great and arrived in perfect condition."

"Very Fast and Feathers were perfect."

"Great vases, at the best price on the net. Packaged well and fast shipping."

"I got exactly what I ordered in a very timely fashion:)"

"THE PRICE WAS HIGH. THE SERVICE WAS ON TIME AND EXACTLY AS PROMISED. I AM WELL SATISFIED WITH MY ORDER."

"easy to order, merchandise as pictured, prompt shipping"

"I received my order on a timely basis. It was correct and also was packaged exceptionally well so that it arrived in good condition. This was my first order, but I plan to order again from Wholesale Floral in the future!"

"5 stars for this... Excellent my order arrived very quickly and I am very satisfied"

"Delivered efficiently and well wrapped

"I received my order as promised in just a couple of days. I would recomend their service to anyone. Very pleased "