Wholesale Marine Reviews - page 3 - wholesalemarine.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.21/10 5,475 reviews

Wholesale Marine is a merchant member
Wholesale Marine participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (5,476)

"Great service, Thanks I'll be back later."

"Great price. Exactly what I ordered.

"Fast shipping and great pricing!"

"I always get my orders quickly and a lot cheaper than West Marine.I belong to BoatUS."

Rating 4/102/5

"sloooooow del time customer service could care less"

"Easy to order and so convenient. Got the order right on time and it was just what I needed! Very good experience!"

Rating 8/104/5

"The only issue that I have is that with both items I have ordered is the option was given to pay for 2-4 day delivery which I paid for both times only to be sent an email later that the item I ordered comes directly from a vender and delivery times will vary per item. Tracking information is not provided on these items. If they can not confirm shipping dates they should not give you this option and charge for a service they know they may not be able to provide. I have been happy with the products I received. "

"Slight mix up in order, only shipping 1 item of a 2 item order. A single e-mail to customer service, resolved the issue. The missing item was shipped that day. Very responsive. I'll order from them in the future."

"iorderedathmadivertervalveiwassurpriseofhowfastitcameinilikedtheservicviceesiwillbeorderingagianthankyouforthefastser gary wykle"

"really impressed with the quick and free shipping on my order. Will definitely order again."

"Awesome and thank you for such a quick service!"

"good price, quick delivery"

"Very satisfied. Good prices and excellent delivery"

"thanks to their parts lists and correct parts from their easy id list, the job of keeping our older motors running , is wonderful. I have never had any problems at all. Every one should hear this ! Use Wholesale Marine !!!!!!! Thank's ,Mitch Hill......"

"This is the best and cheapest way to keep your keys from being lost in the lake or sea. I`m going to push it on my webb site.Personal Bodyguard Keychain
featuring the very best technology of keychain in the World.Yes ! Yours makes the list.