• Rating 8.83/10 96 reviews

Wedding Shop USA is not a merchant member
    Wedding Shop USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Wedding Shop USA contact information

• Address: P.O Box 1498 Deerfield Beach, FL
    • Phone: 1-877-WED-USA1
    • Customer Support: 1-877-WED-USA1

"A typical guy, I waited until the last minute to order the party favors my fiance wanted me to take care of. Wedding Shop USA promised me I would have them in time for the wedding, and I received them when promised. The price was right and Katherine F. was quick and helpful when replying to my emails. I'm not planning on getting married again, so I can't say I'll shop her again. But if you're getting married, give Wedding Shop USA your business!"

"Received my order very quickly, great prices, and exactly what I was looking for! Thank you Wedding Shop USA for a great transaction. "

"The Customer Service Representative was very helpful gave out right information. Shipping was fast and got here before they said it would. Looks like they take care in there products they send out. Very Satisfied customer! "

"The order was shipped very quickly and we had a small glitch where the website accidently doubled our order but we called and the problem was fixed within 24 hours!"

"Great Seller. Item was listed perfect and it ship quick. No problems and love the item!"

"They treated us very well. I made a request of expediting the order and the contacted me and made the effort of making it."

"Very easy to order off of the website. The gift was perfect and I would order from you again!"

"Great product, great price, prompt, accurate service!"

"Quick delivery and very nice qualityll order from you again soon items. wi"

"sent an email about personalization of stemware, the option was quickly added and i placed my order. received the stemware in plenty of time and it looks GREAT!!!"

"I ordered the personalized nesting vases for our sand ceremony. I was very happy with how quickly they were done and I received them. The price was very reasonable and much cheaper then other sites I had checked online. The vases are beautiful and the names on them look great. The kids love them. Thank you for your prompt service and beautiful product. "

"I had made a mistake in some of my engraving, the next day I was called to confirm what was to be engraved. It made me feel good that everything was being taken care of. When everything arrived it was exactly what I wanted.

When we got the the two items that were confirmed with corrections in the engraving, one was correct, the second didn't have the changes. We contacted Wedding Shop USA and they sent us another one on a rush order. It was no charge to us and we got to keep both. They apologized up and down on their vendor's error.

Not everyone is perfect, but it is how you handle mistakes show the true character in a person or business. This is a great business, and will recommend it to everyone we hear who is working on their wedding.

modified review This review was modified by BarbieLuv on July 15 2012 11:34:44 AM

"I LOVED my cake topper! It was exactly what I ordered. I can't wait until my wedding.. to see people's faces when they notice the bride pinching the groom's butt! "

"Wedding Shop USA is the perfect online source for all your wedding needs! You will find a wide variety of accessories and many other ideas to help make your wedding day special. My fiance and I had searched numorous sites before ordering a cake cutting set from Wedding Shop USA. The item arrived on time and was absolutely beautiful and elegant in every way! We would highly recommend shopping with Wedding Shop USA. "

"The website was easy and ordering also easy. I got my items fast but only got 1 of the 2 flower girl baskets that I ordered. It had a code on it that said BO which I can only assume means it is back ordered. They didn't tell me it was back ordered or when to expect the basket or even to expect it at all. Otherwise everything else was good.

Update:

Since doing this reveiw I have received the information about my backordered basket and they said they normally notify people before the order is shipped but that the warehouse didn't notify them before they shipped it. I feel better now that I know what is going on and I will be reiving my product in a couple weeks. Still would have liked to know ahead of time but since my wedding isn't for another couple months everything is fine.

modified review This review was modified by kakjmk on May 01 2012 07:09:32 AM