WebVitamins Reviews - page 7 - webvitamins.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.40/10 1,050 reviews

WebVitamins is not a merchant member
WebVitamins does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (1,050)

"Took a while to get but was worth the wait."

"product shipped out asap on 1st order, 2nd order took awhile longer to receive fresh products however I am very satisfied with the service"

"Good service and perfect delivery. "

"placing my order with web vitamins was quick and easy; and received my order about a week later it worked out perfect, Thanks and i will be ordering product in the future.

Catherine Jones.

"Ordered and received as promised. Thanks."

Rating 8/104/5

"I like their selection of products. The discount was nice for a 1st time customer and liked the free shipping. Only thing about free shipping is it can take up to 2 weeks to get your order. I got my order in 11 days (9 business days). I called Customer Service asking status on my order on the 4th business day. C.S. wasn't accommodating for the inconvenience. Basically, they sometimes don't have the products on-hand, so they wait to ship until all products are ready, then it take 5-9 business day from the date of shipment. I will most likely buy from them again, just got to make sure I plan ahead on the urgency of my items."

"It came quicker than I expected. The price for the face wash I bought (Good For You Girls) was the lowest I found anywhere.
I'm very satisfied with my order. (:

"Order was shipped quickly and in perfect condition, thank you."

"Shipped quickly
Pleased with service

Rating 8/104/5

"I was grateful to find this product. I love it."

"Best price, product exactly as described, quick shipping, A+++"

"Great product selection thanks webvitamin for helping locate what i long searched for."

"All the items I ordered were all very good. It arrived on time
and good packaging. The online ordering was easy.

"Easy ordering & fast shipping."

"Very easy to order the product needed, at a very good price.
Thank you for making the purchase easy and affordable.