WebVitamins Reviews - page 3 - webvitamins.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.40/10 1,050 reviews

WebVitamins is not a merchant member
WebVitamins does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (1,050)

"everything arrived as expected"

Rating 8/104/5

"Slow and Expensive Shipping. Could have been a better experience."

"Package always arrives promptly!
They have reasonable prices for my special. Tulsi. Jasmine tea! This time their price was the lowest on
The web!!! I drink lots of tea!
Their shipments are always correct!

"Easy site to navigate. Excellent service!"

"Easy to order & delivered right to our door. "

Rating 8/104/5

"going back a bit...on a particular order...a few 2oz bottles of green tea arrived broken and leaking. It happened because there was NO Cushion between the bottles.

Web vits did send new bottles at no cost. Just something that needs to be addressed in the shipping Dept.

steve S.

"Order was accurate and received within a satisfactory period of time."

"Hi, the below is an email I wrote to yor support team and suggest some process improvement for customers requesting for DHL Express service.

This may be of use to your review.

Thanks

*****************************************

Dear Evan,

Thanks for your service team. My request of changing shipment method was well handled. Especially, I would like to appreciate the online support, Clarence. The action is so prompt.

Only one suggestion : If someone requests for DHL express, the product must be needed urgently or in a time critical situation. If it is likely that the product cannot be shipped within the expected shipment date, it may require some alerts to the customers so that they can have time to look for alternatives.

Anyway, your team is so great.

Best Regards

"Great price and quick delivery."

Rating 8/104/5

"I love Web Vitamins. Never had any trouble with our order. My only dissatisfaction would be the amount of time it takes to get my orders once they are placed. I know shipping takes a certain amount of time, but it seems to take more time to get the order together and shipped."

"My items were delivered with blazing speed! Awesome - Thanks a lot!!"

"MY order arrived in a timely manner"

"reordered from a previous order - had shipment within a week"

"Quick shipping. Very happy with the service."

"Great price. Efficient delivery. Awesome customer service."