Stores > Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.71/10 1.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.23/10 1.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.86/10 1.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.11/10 2.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review Walmart by clicking a star below.
2017-07-26

Product verification

"Ordered a backpack they shipped a grill. Need to check product name before shipping. "

2017-07-26

Never buy from walmart.com

"I bought a Roomba through walmart.com
It came in the mail with no instructions in English on how to you use it.
I took it to the Walmart store near our house and they said it has to go back to walmart.com
I called walmart.com and they said it needs to go back to the manufacturer.
I called the manufacturer and got no response.
NEVER BUYING THROUGH WALMART.COM AGAIN!!!!

2017-07-24

no business ethics

"Forget trying to return any item bought on Walmart.com through their vendor OJ Commerce. No in store return. OJ Commerce sets deadlines for returns and literally would not provide a return address. Walmart.com deserves to be a huge failure. At least when I deal with Amazon they provide reasonable service and assist their customers. That simply is not true with Walmart.com. Never again."

2017-07-24

NEVER order from Walmart.com!

"We have ordered twice from Walmart.com and had severely damaged merchandise both times. This last time we ordered a dog stroller that came extremely cheaply made with black stains and a frame that is so poorly put together that you can't even push it! The worst part is that you can't return to Walmart. They use very questionable third party vendors that you have to contact yourself. Then they charge a restocking fee and make you pay for return shipping. I would attach pictures if it would let me. "

2017-07-22

Commercial for 2 day shipping is a lie

"It's 2 "business" day shipping. Unlike Amazon which delivers on weekends.

I didn't even receive in 2 business days. Thing that bothered me the most was the delivery company (Lasership) listed the package as undeliverable/wrong address. (I saw when it was delivered the next day that they had the correct address).

When I did receive it, they threw it in my flower garden! Really? It wasn't even close to my front door.

I looked up reviews to Lasership and they are awful!!

2017-07-20

Customer service.

"2 boxes were stolen after Fedex delivery. Quick online chat and they are replacing all the items. Superb customer service. "

2017-07-20

Walmart.com ....bait and switch retailer

"I googled the quality food product I wanted.....Walmart.com posted the item with a 76% price drop on a 3 pack. So, I placed my order for 3 of their 3pack offering. I was sent 3 singles. I was charged for 3 (3pack). I reported to their customer service representatives. They said they could only offer me a full refund and I would need to return the item or go to the store for a refund. Walmart.com has a long way to go as an online grocer."

2017-07-19

No tracking for my order

"I thought I was getting 2 day free shipping now a week n the DHL site was NEVER able to track my order ten days too long to get my order "

2017-07-18

Terrible..stay away

"Ordered two trailer tires and got someone else's order..wrong tire size. Visited local Walmart to return and was informed I did not order from store so they would not credit. Called to complain and was told to either take them to the post office or schedule return. Like the post office is going to ship tires and federal express is going to pick up free. I am so frustrated Walmart has seen the last of me. I pay more from a reputable company instead of being robbed by Walmart. I live in Texas and actually received tires that were suppose to go to Ohio."

2017-07-18

Not one to write bad reviews by THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

"My order was two items to receive the free "2 day shipping" and 2 minutes after my order was submitted online, I received an email saying one of my items was canceled… For no reason. So I call the help center and spoke to a nice lady that got that missing item replaced. To be sent within four days now. Well after waiting for days, I receive one item that is completely filthy. It's a baby toy that looks like it had been sitting on a shelf in a dirty warehouse that was hit by a dust storm. There's no way I could let my child play with this filthy item. So I call to Get a new item sent out to me. But now it's six dollars more than what I originally paid. No one can understand why I shouldn't have to pay the extra amount. I was promised to have this item shipped sooner to me then come standard with a replacement, because of the inconvenience. Well today's the day I should've received the package and there's no sign of it. Just got off the phone with someone I could barely understand telling me that the package will not be here for another four days. They refused to let me have it for the original price I paid, to begin with. But they want to send me a $10 gift card for the inconvenience. I refuse to be satisfied with this and tell them I want the gift card and the price that I paid originally. after a 10 minute battle on the phone with this person they agreed probably because they finally realize that I'm right and that they've made all the mistakes along the way. Who knows when and if my package will ever get here and if it will be filthy like the first. I'm not one to write scathing reviews but I have been completely and utterly stupefied at the lack of organization and all the issues I've had to go through to receive two baby toys. Never buying from Walmart again. Highly unsatisfied, what a joke!"

2017-07-16

Clumsy and incompetence

"I have never witnessed such terrible service! I ordered a mattress through Walmart.com and they lost it. No one wanted to admit it was lost however, even though you could track the item and see where it had arrived and departed from every hub but one. They assured me time and time again that my item would arrive on time, but that never happened. They refunded 20% for my inconvenience at first. Then they offered to cancel my order and expedite another one to me. But they wouldn't honor both concessions even though I'm the one here without a bed to lay my head. I'm still inconvenienced! Even after all that they wouldn't take my initial method of payment. So yeah. I'm done with Walmart as a whole now. I will never deal with their incompetence again!"

2017-07-15

NEVER< EVER< NEVER will I order from Walmart again

"Well our order was due BY Thurs., today is Sat. It was a room air conditioner. Today it will be 110 degrees. Everyone I call has a different story. Finally, I got 2 honest people. One said "Never do the things ordered come on time, and it could be up to a week late"! Another said, "It's on the truck, but we don't know when the truck will deliver, sometime next week". I always use Amazon Prime and never have I had anything late. I thought to give Walmart a try, since it is local-NEVER, EVER, NEVER again. This was not some gadget. It was needed, I have a crew now working in 110 degree heat, because the air conditioner did not arrive. Shame on Walmart. "

East Coast
2017-07-14

Never arrives in 2-days!

"SCAM! Orders are always LATE and do NOT arrive within the promised 2-days. Could be 3 days, but I had all the way up to 6 DAYS! "

2017-07-12

2 Day Shipping date not met and no shipping info.

"I placed an order for a cosmetic item on Friday, July 8. I selected two day shipping and the promised arrival date was today, Wednesday, July 12. They also said they'd send info once it shipped. I never received shipping/tracking information nor have I received my item, the order is still "processing" on its promised delivery day. If you expect customers to pay extra for expedited shipping, then actually deliver the order when promised!

2017-07-11

Walmart is still more expensive than other stores in my area.

"I shop at Walmart frequently and also get prescription medicines at Walmart. I'm finding more often that Walmart's prices are higher than other department stores in my area. I have stopped buying most of my groceries there, as well as clothing and pet supplies. I also find that some of their fresh produce doesn't stay as fresh as produce from the local produce only store. I am slowly, but surely, drawing farther away from shopping at Walmart because of these things."

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!