Stores > Walmart

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.99/10 0.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.12/10 1.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.98/10 0.98/10

2015-09-11

"I ordered a kayak from WalMart.com on Fri. 8/28/15. The original delivery date was Thurs. 9/10/15. It didn't ship until Weds. 9/2/15, and the delivery date was changed to Fri. 9/11/15. I took the day off of work to be home to accept and inspect the item. When I checked the status on Weds. 9/9/15, the delivery was moved to Mon. 9/14/15 by SEKO. I contacted WalMart customer Service on Fri. 9/11/15, and was told there was nothing they could do. I advised them, not only do they need to TERMINATE their contract with SEKO as a carrier, but that I will NEVER order anything from WalMart.com ever again !!!! VERY POOR Customer Service !! WalMart is NOT the only place to buy things !! I will go back to Amazon--- ALWAYS !!!!!

This review was modified by mcmart on September 11 2015 09:35:46 AM

2015-09-04

"walmart.com online shopping was great. I searched all over the web to buy Johnson & Johnson Clean & Clear morning burst hydrating gel moisturizer. Found best price at Walmart, did not want to drive so bought over $35 for free shipping. I use PAYPAL so no problem. Arrive yesterday ahead of schedule. Very Happy with Walmart."

2015-09-03

"I made an order probably 10 times, everytime they cancel it without clarifying the reasons."

2015-09-01

"I recently placed a order from Walmart.com they claim it was never picked up by FedEx. They ended up resubmitting my order and claimed I would have it within two to three days. Turns out that was a lie. The next date was September 1st. I stayed home all day on both expected delivery dates & got nothing. Both companies are pointing the finger at each other. Now I have to wait another day to get my stuff. Smh I'm over the bs. Its NEVER taken this long to have anything sent out to me. Three weeks makes no sense. I should of went with best buy or target. Lesson learned."

This review was modified by MsVeryBlessed3 on September 02 2015 05:31:29 AM

2015-08-31

"I will NEVER do business with WALMART.COM or GLENVILLE WALMART, especially with a debit or credit card! And always get a receipt if you are dropping something off to be returned and you leave their customer service in charge. I bought a TV online with a debit card, returned it to Glenville Walmart for them to Return it to wherever it came from (walmart.com). I get told I will receive my refund within 3-4 business days, I call last Tuesday, they said 7 business days. I call today and get Another HUGE Run-Around by them both, and because Glenville didn't return it yet and .com had to verify that I dropped it off and didn't get a receipt because it's NOT Walmart's Protocol... I get to Wait ANOTHER 7 Days! With NO REFUND And NO TV!!! "

2015-08-28

"26 August 2015 Placed an order for a small car part that was to be shipped to a local store. Prior to completing the actual purchase, the web site showed that this item would available to pickup on 28 August. I completed the purchase on line.

An hour later I got an email from Walmart confirming my purchase and this email showed delivery on 28 August 2015. The next day i went to Walmart.com to check the delivery status and updates if any and it still shows delivery for 28 Aug 2015.

I click on the link for FedEx to track it and the part is still in Illinois and shows that it wont be delivered till 1 September. If I wanted to wait till 4 days later, I would have ordered locally from auto parts store.

After speaking to Walmart.com customer service, all they could tell me is Sorry, but Walmart does not know how long it will actually take to deliver until FedEx tells them after you make the purchase. Now mind you that Walmart's web site did not say "approximate delivery date" it says, you item will be available on 28 august for pick up.

This seems to me like a pretty firm delivery status from Walmart. Apparently Walmart has no idea what date they can actually fulfill an order by until FedEx or UPS tells them, but this is only after you make the purchase and wait a day for an updated states.

Walmart.com (prior to purchase), email from Walmart after purchase and Walmart.com next day all show order delivery on 28 Aug 2015. FedEx is NOT the problem here, the problem is Walmart gives bogus and false delivery dates without actually confirming this info prior to your on line purchase.

Lady at Walmart.com customer service said things like this dont happen very often, but since this was my first on line order with them, they have a 100% failure rate.

Walmart, this was my first and now last order from you. Poor service, wrong information, and no resolution offered from you = one horrible customer service experience and a consumer that will let everyone know about this.

2015-08-22

"I ordered some merchandise from Walmart which was to be available for store pick-up on August 17th. Got to the store, the items are not there. I was told they were refunded but I never got a refund. They were supposedly refunded on August 6th; yet my e-mail states they would be available for pickup on 17th. I called customer service and spoke to a Leslie. She told me it is showing in he records that someone name Tone signed for the items, but she would call the store. After waiting, she returned to tell me that the items never arrived at that store. No one knows what happened to them and it will be refunded in the future. This is unacceptable. This is poor service. My order number is written below in the space provided.
If I am not receiving my merchandise after 1 month, then an immediate refund should be made to me or an offer to ship said items directly to me at no cost. I await your reply.

2015-08-21

"Prices great, service was great. Matter a fact I was in a long line and a lady had just closed up was going home. She saw I had a few items and opened for me served me and went home. That was great cause I was in a long line."

2015-08-18

"Walmart.com claims availability dates that have no relationship to what's available. I twice ordered Nutrisystem items for in store pick-up and they never became available. One claimed same-day pick-up and still is not there a week later. "

2015-08-16

"This is my review of my first, and last, shopping experience at Walmart.com!!! I was trying to order a $1000.00 Toshiba laptop computer because mine had broken and I needed a new one as soon as possible. Initially the order was rejected by my credit card company because it was showing up as unusual activity on my card. I called my credit card company and verified with them that it was me trying to make the purchase, and that I had sufficient funds to do so...I reentered the card information while my banker was still on the phone with me and the order appeared to go through. The next morning I received an email from Walmart telling me my order had been cancelled. I immediately called the customer service number and spoke with a representative who told me that because I had not previously ordered from them that they could not place the order. I was then told that I could either place two smaller separate orders with them and that AFTER they had gone through I could try placing the computer order again or I could order "ship to store" and pay CASH for it when I picked it up. I asked her to call my credit card company to verify that I had the funds available on my card, and I was told that they couldn't do that...that the above options were my only choices. I told the representative that I needed the computer NOW, not after two orders I didn't need or want "went through", that I didn't WANT to place a "ship to store" order that would take an extra week longer to arrive, and that I didn't WANT to pay cash. Then I told her that their policy was ludicrous and that they had just lost my business!! Sorry Walmart...you just lost a $1000.00 order, my respect, and my patronage!! I placed the order the next day with another online company with no problems, free two day shipping, no tax, and and the laptop actually turned out to be cheaper!!! Ridiculous Walmart....very poor business practices!"

This review was modified by Sanantxs on August 16 2015 03:52:09 PM

2015-08-08

"Never again. Purchased a canopy twice because you guys supposedly had it. Later it got automatically cancelled. Also your site says "xx" store has it which they don't. Went to two stores and they didn't have it. They try to compensate by giving me a 10$ card for WalMart which they were pathetic at it too because I was suppose to receive it by email within 4 hours. Ita now been 3 days and they cancel that too with out making another order. What a waste of time. NEVER AGAIN"

2015-08-06

"I purchased a small Free Standing Pool Deck from Walmart.com and it was an absolute nightmare. The reason I am placing my review here is that Walmart would not post my review. HERE IS THE REVIEW THAT WALMART WOULD NOT POST: "This was my first experience with Walmart and it will be my last. My purchase was a pool deck. SHIPPING PROBLEM: First delivery of five boxes was missing the box with the railings, instructions and hardware as it was damaged by Fedex. Walmart could not replace one missing box and resent the entire deck. As it turned out, they had also sent the wrong ladder. The replacement shipment had no directions so we winged it. PRODUCT ASSEMBLY PROBLEMS: During assembly of the deck, the ladder called for 40 lbs of sand in the stair supports which actually only held 10lbs so ladder floated and fell apart while trying to get it into the water. All of the steps fell off. My husband had to screw the entire ladder together including the steps. We have to buy sand bags to put over the steps to hold it down. The outside stair was missing the handles and we had to pay a machinist to create new aluminum handles. RETURN OF FIRST ORDER PROBLEM: Walmart arranged the labels to return the package and told me to put the same label on all of the boxes. Fedex only picked up one box because I needed separate labels which delayed the return. It is now August 8th and I’m still waiting for Fedex to pick up the return. WALMART CUSTOMER SERVICE PROBLEM: I spoke to many, many CS Reps who were all very gracious, if not misinformed. However, on July 30th I spoke to Juliana L. of via chat. She offered a pittance as a credit and when I asked her to at least cover the cost of the machinist we had to hire to make the aluminum parts that were still missing or didn’t fit, she became nasty indicating in so many words that I had insulted her position in the company as a person who could offer a refund or credit. Evidently I had insulted her when I asked to speak to someone who might be able to arrange a better credit. REVIEWS: You cannot trust the reviews as they pick and choose the reviews they want. I believe that most of the positive reviews are probably made up. Walmart would not post my review and the other negative reviews on their site are pretty basic without much detail. BOTTOM LINE: Walmart has failed in their efforts to compete with the online big boys like Amazon. Their products are inferior, shipping is inferior and Juliana L. should not be a customer service rep. The previous CS reps were very nice and tried to do the best they could within Walmart's restrictions. MY ADVISE is to stay away from Walmart.com, because they have no control and very bad customer service. My husband took a week vacation so he could build the deck and enjoy a stay-cation, but instead the replacement shipment arrived after he went back to work. We missed the hottest days of the summer and had to cancel our annual family party. I ordered this on July 4th and here it is August 6th and I still can’t get rid of this nightmare. "

This review was modified by Fcabrini9 on August 06 2015 06:08:20 AM

2015-07-28

"I have ordered on Walmart.com twice in the past two months and both times my credit card information was used in following days to place fraud orders on Walmart.com. And not only were orders placed fraudulently, the system did not flag these orders as suspicious, even though orders were placed for electronics (multiple orders for the same item), the pick ups were requested at multiple stores in states far away from my home! These were flagged by my bank and credit card, thankfully. They apparently have no safeguards in place. Order here at your own risk!"

2015-07-21

"Walmart,com Order Not refunded
Had to Return Item to return Item to HealthCheck Systems, Inc, and they recived it . They told me that they sent a refund check to Walmart,com on April 23, 2015 for $71.96, Walmart has told me on 3 times that they would submit to have my walmart card refunded. it is now july 21, 2015 and still no refund. Heathcheck systems told me that walmat has to issue my refund on my carge plate
HELP

This review was modified by parido46 on July 22 2015 03:53:37 PM

2015-07-03

"Sham on Walmart for supporting (gay?) marriage.Too bad some has trashed the word gay.
Nothing can be gay by changing what God has instituted.

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!