Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.02/10 1.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.03/10 1.03/10

"I ordered a bed frame from walmart.com & it came a day earlier than we thought which was a nice surprise. We have been very satisfied sleeping on it for about a month."

modified review This review was modified by SUNSHINE81 on April 28 2013 02:29:47 PM

"I ordered an Igloo refrigerator and the item was completely different than what was pictured and took 1 week to deliver. I brought it into the store and asked to exchange it instantly for an instore refrigerator, but the Walmart instore customer service insisted that I had to have it shipped back and returned, then wait for my credit card to be credited back before I could come back to make another trip to the store to buy another one. This was unacceptable. I talked to a manager and they let me exchange it. The site had said they would refund my shipping costs if it was a problem on their end, which it was. I asked the woman instore for that but they refused and told me to call a number, yet informed me they were closed and was reluctant to give me the number. She lied, it was not closed and she was arguing about it as if she did not want me to call. It was a hassle experience. My other experiences at this store went problem free though, their shipping just takes quite a long while."

ThermoSoft's Avatar
Illinois, USA

"We bought many iteme for us from walmart and are always happy with service."

"I like Walmart. You can buy a variety of well made products. I bought this vacuum cleaner and just a little after the 90 days it stopped working. I am not sure how to resolve this because it was quite expensive for me."

"My order arrived at fedex in good time, but walmart communication was horrible and inaccurate. I would purchase from them again if the price was right, and if I didn't need the item right away, in case they messed up shipping.

I used "ship to store" to have my order delivered to a local Fedex location, walmart.com order. All was going well, received tracking info and I noticed that the item had arrived and been signed for at the Fedex. Post purchase walmart email had said that I would receive an email from them once the order had arrived, with instructions re. how to pick it up, etc., I assumed. Over 24 hours after the Fedex arrival I had not received an email. I emailed customer service. Over 24 hours later I received an email that was was absolutely no help. There was no sign they had actually read my email. It is a 50 mile round trip to the nearest Fedex, so I was in the area for other reasons and I went by. It was there and I picked it up. Two days later I started receiving multiple emails from Walmart saying the item was delayed and hadn't shipped. Almost two weeks after my order, and one week after it had actually arrived at fedex, walmart emailed me to say I could pick it up now. I'd use again for items that were low priced that I didn't care if I had delivered right away.

"I ordered an item at walmart.com and received an email indicating the order was ready for pickup. Pickup hours were listed as 10am to 10pm. I got to the store around 9pm and there was nobody at the pickup counter. It took over an hour before somebody came to retrieve the item. The place is totally disorganized and just finding the item took over 15 minutes. Many employees walked right past me without even acknowledging my existence."

"great prices i love the fact they have free shiping amazing"

"Awful online experience. Sent me conflicting emails on whether my order was delivered to the local FedEx store or not. They told me my order was delayed, and then when I checked tracking, it said the order was delivered. The experience at the FedEx shop was lackluster as well.

Stick with Amazon and UPS.

Belmont, MA, the US

"I always go to the actual store to purchase cheap items. Walmart is one of my favorites because their prices are cheap on certen items such as the tool box in medium size I bought just $7.88, but other places sell it for $11 or more. Notebooks are sold $.5 per one, those notebooks are even better than those in staples. Although I know those are made in other countries in which waste a lot of resources by shipping and making."

"Walmart has always been one of my favorites. It hag great prices, great customer service, and great products. Once I lost my wallet, O looked for it, I couldn't find it. I went to customer service, They said they found it, all I had to do was show them some ID and I just walked away with it."

"I was highly disappointed with WalMart. I attempted to make a photo book from my friends wedding as a surprise and they would not print without the photographers written permission because they "looked" professional. While I could have gotten the friend whom took the photos to sign a form, I found it ridiculous. If you have a SLR camera I highly recommend you go to Walgreens. They not only made the book for me but it was much cheaper and completed in only 15minutes after submitting it on the web. I will never use WalMart for photos again."

"Today, 1/15/2013, Walmart charged me 6 separate times for a $170.00 bill. I went to customer service and they took an attitude with me and refused to help. I am now in debt $850 with my credit card company, and my friend who ended up paying, is in debt $100. This is second time this has happened. DO NOT give this store your business. I have never had the displeasure of meeting such rude employees. "

"I placed an order on Walmart.com on Dec 6, 2012 and turned around and cancelled in on Dec 8, 2012, was given a confirmation number and then Jan 8, 2012 I receive text that the item is ready for pickup at store. I called to ask about the cancellation and was told that I did call but they have an "intnet to cancel" on my order but was never cancelled. Hello, why would i take the time call and cancel with only the intent to cancel. No one could answer that question!

I am not a Walmart shopper and you can bet I will not be a Walmart.com shopper ever again! Poor customer service due to lack of knowledge on cancellation policy.

"I bet Sam Walton would be very disappointed in the company Walmart has become. I just went to return a Christmas present that I received. I was told they will not return the item because it was bought from a different store and they don't all stock the same items. I have the receipt it is a lousy $69.98. And they refuse to return it even for store credit! The manager told me to Take it back to the store it was purchased that. I don't think that that goes with Walmart motto
“If we work together, we’ll lower the cost of living for everyone…we’ll give the world an opportunity to see what it’s like to save and have a better life.” - Sam Walton. What a joke! The employees at the Rancho Cucamonga Walmart, don't care about making their customers life better, all they care about is money and if that makes it impossible for a customer to return an item they could careless. I will never give Walmart another penny of my money, unless the company can get back to treating customers like they say they are going too. It's easy for Walmart to advertise and
to say but apparently it is too hard for the management at the Rancho Cucamonga store to follow! Corporate informed me it is each stores choice on what they return and what they won't, therefore corporate acts helpless or is it just they don't care either!

"I do not recommend ordering items via Walmart's site to store. I ordered ornament stands on December 7, 2012. Walmart said the products would arrive via site to store by Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve came and went and the status still said "shipped". Walmart's customer service said the items were lost in transit and all they could do was refund my money. Beware of buying items that you need by a certain date. Walmart charged my card and made me wait several weeks before coming up with their best answer of "it was put on a truck and we don't know what happened after that"."

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!