Stores > Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.54/10 0.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.22/10 1.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.21/10 1.21/10
Voice your opinion! Review Walmart by clicking a star below.
2017-03-31

2 day delivery...sort of

"Ordered groceries using the new Walmart free two day delivery. I was trying the system out for grocery delivery before a trip my family is taking this summer that we will need some food delivered to our resort. I ordered a total of 24 items. Four of the items arrived two days after the order was placed. The items that arrived in the advertised two days were delivered by two different carriers. One box contained only one item, a can of peas! The main part of our order arrived on the third day and the box was damaged. The items inside had damaged packaging but none of the items were destroyed. Needless to say, I am not happy with the service and will never place an order using it again!"

2017-03-30

Warning, Walmart deals with shady resellers

"I went online to the Walmart site to purchase a printer and cartridges. I knew that if I needed to return anything I could just take it to my local Walmart. However, when I received the items and decided to return the items (I didn't realize when I ordered the printer that it was not a Wi-Fi but required a cable) Walmart told me it wasn't my problem because I had purchased from Shoplet, which I never heard of. I called Shoplet and got a return number and was told I would be charged not one, but two restocking fees because my order arrived in two shipments. I sent the merchandise back with the return number and never received a refund on my credit card. So, fair warning, if you purchase from the Walmart website, you may not actually be purchasing from Walmart."

2017-03-29

I had to give at least 1 star

"The store offers 2 day shipping, but it was more like 4 days, they put one of my packages on UPS (which came when they said it would) and the other on FedEx (which is more than 1 day late)
For this; I'd rather buy things off Amazon, oh Amazon I'm sorry I ever doubted you!

2017-03-28

Order lost and no refund

"Bought 2 tv stands online and took almost two weeks to get the processing process so I cancelled it and I was told by two representatives that the order was canceled. Now 3 days later the packages arrived and they were delivered to the wrong address by FEDEX!! Lucky my neighbor knew my name, I had just moved in like a week ago.. I had travelled for work and am still away so was not able to handle the case.. So and way I scheduled a return pick up and FEDEX came and picked one item left the other which was lying ontop of each other. Then they claimed that that's what was delivered. Anyway I called to ask why they did that they said its only one box that was delivered and clearly my order is for 2 items that were delivered!!!! After calls to get FEDEX to pick up the other box, they finally did but now it cannot be traced???? They said they have no record of the package being picked up!!! I don't understand this!!! They came and picked it, how can it not be traced????? Am going crazy, this has been calls back and forth to Walmart and fedex. I am pulling my hair right now. I don't understand how you loose a package that was picked up by the same people who dropped it. I am so frustrated and all customer care reps tell me different stories every time and assure me it's been taken care of but nothing is done.. This has gone on for long enough. Between FEDEX and WALMART I need my refund for items that were delivered and picked up by the same people.
Can I do

Order lost... refund lost

"I ordered a carseat online a week before our 5 hour drive out of town. 3 times I placed the order online and 3 times it was canceled. After a few phone calls I was told to place the order and choose the pay in person option. Finally order was placed! My order was set to arrive on Wednesday. On Thursday I still had no car seat and was set to leave on Friday morning. I called the store and they could not track the shipment. I asked them to cancel the order and issue a refund so that I can go and get that same car seat at Toys R Us for $80 more. Obviously not something I wanted to do. I went into the store to pick up my refund the following week after vacation only to be told that my refund had already been issued. I called walmart.com and they told me to go back to the store. It has been 3 weeks of me going back and forth between the Walmart store and walmart.com trying to locate my refund of $254. This is just ridiculous. Managers don't know what to do. Walmart.com can't get me a straight answer. I will never shop online again at walmart.com. I will be sticking to Amazon Prime from now on."

Outstanding customer service

"In January of 2017 I had to return an item and for some reason(s) there were complications that were not Walmart's fault. I was surprised and pleased that both of the Walmart.com employees I spoke with were extremely helpful and efficient, as well as friendly. And they spoke clear English!! I also didn't have to wait on "hold."
Very impressed, especially these days when I've encountered so many rude as well as inefficient customer-service people at other companies. Don't get me started about HP ...

2017-03-27

If there was only a zero star .....

"Tried to return a product to Christmas Central that was total garbage. NO one would call me back and WALMART.COM who charged my card would NOT refund my money. Gave them once chance, never again. Will be using Amazon.com .

2017-03-25

No phones

"If Walmart is going to sell something I would think they should at least stand behind the product. I bought 2 cell phones from Wal-Mart.com and neither of them will turn on. I called Walmart.com and was told it's not their fault. Another company is responsible. Walmart took the money out of my account and now will not return any of it. I was told I have to go after the manafactor myself. Very dissatisfied and disappointed."

2017-03-25

2 day shipping - Not

"I tried Walmart's 2 day shipping service. I ordered my items and 7 days later I received them. No updates, or reasons as to why the order was delivered late. One of the items received; the shipping box was damaged as well as the inner carton with the item. The item was serviceable, so I did not return.
I am definitely staying with Amazon. Their service and delivery is outstanding.

2017-03-24

2 day shipping..more like 2 weeks

"I ordered a loft bed almost 2weeks ago...it was supposed to have been there this past Monday and i called the customer service center and they tell me the label was not attached to the merchandise so it was"lost" in transit.
Ok so she cancels and re orders for me.
I called today because it was supposed to be there yesterday...they tell me the same bull...that it has been "lost" and the original order actually did ship but the store no longer has the original order because it was cancelled.
At this point i am seriously upset. The guy I spoke with was rude and kept speaking over me. I asked to speak to his manager and he was even worse...i even heard him laughing a few times.
I will never ever order from Walmart again and really this has put a bad taste in my mouth for the store as a whole. I won't be spending my money with them. Just rude!

2017-03-23

"I hade a horable expeareance shopping online.
I baught a bike for my sone on Mar 17 and was billed that day I checked it threw my online banking. On Mar 22 I was charged again for the same product. I called walmart cs and was given gibberish answers like u werent charged the first time the system bills u when the product ships. I told him hey I WAS CHARGED TWICE I AM HOLDING MY BANK STATEMENT. There was a paus he said hold on then transferred me to the over the phone servay?! I hung up then called back and talked to a more reasonable person who promised the funds would be returned within 5days.
I will never shop at walmart again.

2017-03-23

WalMart/VIP Outlet

"I bought a FitBit Charge 2 and was shipped a Flex 2. The Flex 2 is hugely cheaper and not reason why. I called and was treated like it was no big deal and sorry but you will have to wait 2 weeks to receive the correct item. I'm out of the money now until hopefully they receive the return. VIP Outlet is a company I will never do business with again. Had I not noticed and opened the sealed box then what, I already over paid for the item I received. They should have said a replacement would be sent overnight as soon as the wrong one they sent me was returned. Don't buy from them "

New 2 Day Free Shipping Program is a JOKE

"Tried this twice now and both times my orders have taken 6 days minimum to arrive, despite all program requirements being met (i.e., must order by 2pm, item(s) must qualify, weekends not included, $35 minimum, etc.). If Walmart is going to offer this, they should follow through and do what they promise to do. Ironically, when I used to just pay the standard shipping fee my orders ALWAYS arrived in less time than they do with this ridiculously inept program. "

2 day delivery...NOT

"Just tracked my order and it will not arrive on specified day. Now, I have to go shopping after work to pick up items that were needed today...not tomorrow or whenever! Why advertise 2 day delivery when you can't follow through? I can see from reading other reviews that I'm not the only customer who is unhappy with this promise of 2 day delivery. Thought I'd give this a try, but back to Amazon. They have never disappointed."

FRUSTRATED (w/ UPDATE)

"UPDATE: After a complaint to the BBB, someone from Walmart called me and provided a refund that very day. They also sent a $50 gift card for the trouble. Therefore, I have adjusted the stars. I still think that they need to do a serious review of how these processes are handled, as they seem to have a very messed up system right now.

-------------------
I'm just going to post my email I sent today. I am so frustrated with this company.
***********
Order #3091789-130070, 2 items

This is the 7th contact I am making with your company about this, the last 6 were by phone. You should see those in your logs. On FEB 7 I ordered two items from the website. I made the purchase with a $52.25 gift card that I purchased myself, and a credit card for the balance.

The items did not arrive by FEB 11 as stated on your site. I called FEB 14 and was told that the order was stuck in processing and YOUR rep advised me to cancel and reorder the items. For my trouble, you issued a $4.57 discount added back to my gift card. I was told to wait 3-5 business days for the cancellation.

On FEB 24, I called again and was told the cancellation was stuck, so the rep canceled the order AGAIN. She said wait a couple more days.

On FEB 27 I made a third call and the cancellation was still not processed. The rep assured me that THIS time it would happen in 3 business days because he lifted something in the system. "It will definitely be done in 3 business days," he confidently claimed.

On MARCH 3, I made a fourth call and was told that it was still stuck, this time she was "escalating the matter to 'Fulfillment'", and NOW it will really happen, in 2 business days. She held me on the phone while she escalated, and said I would receive an email detailing that this was done. I never received the email. Apparently this call is not even in your logs.

On MARCH 10, I made the 5th call. This time a Supervisor ("Frankie") emphatically said she was escalating it AGAIN, this time straight to Corporate. She told me in no uncertain terms this would take care of it once and for all, and to wait another 3 days. I did not believe her, but she gave me an incident #170310-014809.

On MARCH 17, I made the SIXTH call. They of course had no idea why it wasn't done. The supervisor ("Courtney") said this time she was escalating the matter the correct way, and the other five people had not done it through the correct path. Apparently there are many paths, and only one of them actually works. I am laughing. She told me to give it 48 hours to take effect. Ref #: 170317-027454.

Now it is 5 days since that call, and of course nothing happened. I guess that path was not the correct one either, despite your person's adamant assurances. What kind of incompetent system are you running?

So it is now SIX WEEKS since my original order, and FIVE WEEKS since you told me to cancel that order. I have no product, and no refund. I can't file a claim with a credit card, since most of the order was paid by the gift card that I purchased myself. You have strung me along through 6 phone calls.

I am ANGRY. You did not send me a product, then failed to return the money after repeatedly telling me you would, so you are in essence holding hostage money that is NOT YOURS. I have been beyond patient, and now I am FURIOUS. Here is my advice: since you are not going to provide a normal cancellation through your infinite and equally ineffective channels, I am demanding that you place the remaining balance of my gift card ($47.68) back into that card. I know you can do this immediately, without waiting any more business days, because you put $4.57 on that card within minutes of my first call to you. I am so frustrated with this company that I will devote myself into every possible way to file a complaint, leave a review and let everyone I know how Walmart does business and that it has stolen funds. Please respond ASAP that this has been done.

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!