Product & services pricing Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.15/10 1.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.69/10 0.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.74/10 0.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.91/10 0.91/10

"Fantastic! I love ordering online! They are on top of everything! Their return process runs smoothly and I've never had any issues."

Delaware

"I like the site to store feature for online ordering. A few times I have ordered things with very little trouble. Sometimes the quality is less than ideal however so I have to take a star for that. Service varies as well from excellent to poor so another star for that. Generally I shop walmart.com with caution."

"Walmart cancelled my order for no reason, I am very angry with this store."

"Very bad customer service. 1 by 10. Lazy and stupid. Cannot answer simple question, instead of that will waste your time. Spent more than 2 weeks explaining them that their web-site shows wrong information about items in the store. Store workers cannot answer any question, cannot find required item within own store, cannot provide information about delivery time. Everyone transfering questions to somebodyelse, then again to somebody else etc. endless circle.. quit with walmart forever, my walmart acoount and feedbacks are deleted "

modified review This review was modified by alexnavy on September 11 2013 10:06:04 PM

"I used site to store to plan my shopping ahead of time to both control my budget and save me time. I am very happy with that service. I don't like the fact though that to ship items to home they only offer free shipping over $45. On one hand I can understand that but then on the other it seems silly. I don't live far from the store though, so going there to pick up my order is not much of a hassle at all. "

"Horrible experience. Birthday gift ruined by Walmart. Thank you for the headache.
Very disappointed with Walmart. From July 26 thru August 15 waiting for a bike which was going to be a surprise present. Well the surprise was for me. First order was lost in transit. Three days after the first order delivery day I, and I said I send an email asking for my order. With a sorry they paid me. Well they made the second order and there we go again!! I send an email asking why my order haven't arrived yet. I call customer service after been on hold for 15 minutes i got disconnected. Horrible. Well!! Order was cancelled.
(Due to a system error your order number ############# was cancelled.) I though the bad customer service was only at the store. Walmart.com it's worst. I will going back to Target. More expensive but better customer service and better quality....

"We received this preform elliptical today. Took about an hour to put together. Seems to glide nicely. The foot pads will accommodate the largest foot and the 18" stride is great. The fan could be stronger but it works good and the cup holder seems small and is not circular.

TWO complaints I have:
1. Nowhere in the description does it say you need to buy a DC adapter (to avoid using 4 D batteries) to use the screen, programs, fan.
2. An even bigger issue is that the dimensions listed are 63.0 x 23.9 x 60.8. Based on this information, we decided to pay the $69.97 home delivery charge because we would not be able to fit a 5 foot wide box into our van. $69.97 for freight...STANDARD shipping would have been A LOT cheaper. Anyway, when it arrived, we were shocked to see that the box was approximately 5 feet long by 25 inches deep by 15 inches wide....YUP.....a whole 15 inches. Two people can easily life it (we walked it up to our second floor with no problem). My local Walmart is 5 miles from my house. We certainly could have picked up this box and be able to get it into our van. When I called Walmart.com, I thought that they would stand behind the products they sell, correct the item description and REFUND me my $69.97 shipping charge because I could have picked it 5 miles down the road. A manager in the "resolution" dept at walmart.com stated she could only give me a refund of $34 because they still had to pay the delivery people (so I got doubly charged?). She bumped it up a whole dollar to a $35 refund. Anyway, I said I understood but I feel that they should also give me a Walmart gift card for the difference since the description seemed deceptive since they did not provide the box dimensions. This manager told me I should have known (what wasn't there) that the box would be a different size and that it could have come in multiple boxes. She said she could not give me a gift card since they are not technically the same company as my local Walmart. In closing, it is a very deceptive practice to list only the dimensions of the finished product and not the dimension of the box. It seems to me that they do this so people like me believe I need "home" delivery when that is not true and they get to bill an outrageous amount for shipping. The shipping company was not professional on the phone but they were nice when they delivered the box to our front door. I will NO LONGER BE A CUSTOMER of Walmart.com. I WILL however, continue to be a customer of my local Walmart as THEY were happy to help me with my issue. While they couldn't give me the $35, they did provide me with the means to purchase the DC adapter that was NOT mentioned in the ad (a $20 value). BUYER BEWARE....ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BUY or better yet, HAVE IT SENT TO THE STORE FOR FREE AND DECIDE WHEN IT ARRIVES IF IT WILL FIT IN YOUR CAR...IF IT DOESN'T, RETURN IT RIGHT AT THE STORE!!!

modified review This review was modified by LisaC48 on August 08 2013 03:48:33 PM

"I ordered an Ipad 2 with wifi+3G did realize til I tried to purchase a data plan no 3G I contacted Walmart.com and on June 6/13/13 after several e-mails and phone calls I finally recieved a replacement the very same Ipad 2 wifi only no 3G. Several e-mails and calls again and being treated very bad by their customer service I finally got connected to a supervisor who sent this to items investigation and the more e-mails and calls finally got another supervisor and she says they were selling this Ipad 2 with the wrong description so she will refund my money and I can order a comparable Ipad and then they will adjust the price and refund me the difference. They refunded it to my Walmart Money Card debit which I ordered it from made a mistake and refunded twice not Walmart Money Card puts a block on my card. 2 weeks of calling every day to get this block off of my card what a big mess. Today 7/27/13 I am waiting to get my Ipad and as of right now I haven't yet received my Ipad or my refund. My order status says it has been shipped but I am wondering what I am going to have to go through to get the refund for the price difference, They had been selling these Ipad 2's with the wrong description since November 2012 that I know of and they just updated it on Walmart.com July 2013. So sad how many people has bought this Ipad 2 that was supposed to have 3G on it and got screwed because it didn't have it. I will never ever shop at Walmart ever again especially the way I was treated by them and had to fight had to get what I ordered and paid for. No human being deserves to be treated the way I was. So please be aware and check your product out good and make sure you received the product you ordered. And a comparable item can't be no more than $50.00 difference and if it isn't in stock you are out of luck or you have to pay the difference oe wait, The care nothing about the customers satifaction. So very sad when you send thousands of dollars in their store. Never again for me I will go to Kmart from now on. "

modified review This review was modified by Teresa49 on July 27 2013 06:24:41 AM

"Bought a watch, paid for it out of my checking account, wasted all day waiting for email to come pick it up. Gave up 8 hours later, went to store, they didn't have the watch in Site to store pickup, but they had the identical watch in the jewelry department. They said I could buy the watch in the jewelry depart but I would have to wait for up to 2 weeks for my money back on my original purchase!! I told them to keep the watch and went and bought it at Target. I am waiting for my money back. Sent email to Walmart, they said they would cancel the purchase. No "I'm Sorry" nothing. DO NOT USE SITE TO STORE, IT IS A RIP OFF. THEY STILL HAVE MY CASH!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by RYERRIVER on July 26 2013 10:20:37 AM

"I ordered some Mobil 1 15W-50 5-Quart jug online for in store pick up. When I got it home and had already emptied the oil out of my vehicle I discovered someone had opened the container and poured out a half quart. Walmart CS said that it could be returned if it is under the guideline of the return policy. Obviously my purchase is disqualified. But Walmart was sorry. Me too. "

"I refilled a prescription for 90 pills of a medication at Walmart
yesterday.When I came home and counted them there were only 65 pills.I called the manager of the Pharmacy and complained.
She put the blame on a new trainee,and said she will make up my loss free.This was the first time I counted the number of pills.
How many times could I have been cheated before?

modified review This review was modified by stanjb on July 21 2013 07:19:10 AM

"I had a fraudulent charge on my debit card used at walmart.com online store. When I contacted them they refused to provide me a copy of my invoice. I wanted to take the invoice to the local police to press charges. I provided my card number, expiration, security code, billing address name and date of birth. They still refused. They will not investigate or press charges and have returned my money. But they are protecting the identity of the individual who stole mine. i should be able to get a copy of the invoice billed to my card. It is ridiculous. They are essentially supporting identity theft by not taking steps to prevent it. The individual is likely screwing over numerous other people and will continue to do so because of their unwillingness to act. Walmart has lost my business because of this and I will continue to pursue through the legal system to procure a copy of the invoice."

modified review This review was modified by ANDY0770 on July 17 2013 02:00:47 PM

"Made a an order for 2 futon bunk ends with all the mattress and sheets for the cottage. Based the order on shipping time (and being free). After they missed the date advertised was told it was an estimate and gave me deadline dates that were 2 weeks beyond the original "estimate". Oh and the order got chopped into 4 separate shipments so mass confusion by all on what went where. Deadline has come and go e, when I called Walmart they said would take 3-5 business days to notify the shipping company? Who does business like this? Not that I will put a dent but will exercise my right to forever boycott online shopping at Walmart. Really, never again.
When asked if I can return it over the phone was told no, I need to take the order then arrange for returning afterward.

"Walmart offers great products and great prices. I would recommend this store to other people. It is 100% reliable and there is no reason to worry about an unreliable source at walmart. Their shipping is fast and products are packaged with care."

pamela25's Avatar
West Coast

"I usually buy office supplies at Walmart, but one day I decided to buy a pair of sweatpants. Huge mistake. In this case, you definitely get what you pay for. The sweatpants were cheap and so was the quality. After cleaning the sweatpants for the first time in the washing machine, they started to fall apart at the seams. I definitely wouldn't buy clothes from that store again. "

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!