Walmart Reviews - page 6 - walmart.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

"I have purched from walmart online about 3 times before. But today convinced me to never to buy from walmart again!
On my avatar photo is a picture I took of the box I recived from Walmart today. It is sitting on my porch right now. I ordered 6bottles of dish soap and 12 rolls of toilet paper 2 boxes of 1 gal ziploc bags and a box of bandaids and 14Lb of cat food.
They put the 14 Lb bag of cat food on top of everything eles in the box. And that squished everything underneath. And it also caused the lid of one of the dishwashing liquid bottles to come off. Soaking everything in the bottem of the box in dishwashing liquid. I find no number on the walmart site to contact anyone. And yesterday I went to my local Walmart and bought a 10Lb ready to eat ham. I descovered after slicing it up that it is raw in the middle. I wonder what walmart will do if somebody gets sick from eating hams like this.I just edited this post to add this to help anyone else that may have a problem.
After much searching I finnaly found the number to walmart.com and how to speak to a live person. 1-800-966-6546 after you connect press the * (star key) then press 5. I just spoke to a nice person and explained what happened she said she will replace everything. So now I will wait and see if they put the cat food on top of everything again or not.

modified review This review was modified by Barbiekp on July 05 2012 03:19:06 PM

"had a great experience and the product arrived fast."

"After waiting over a week for an adapter that Monoprice changed but left the product id number the same. I was given a refund after 2 failed adapters and switched to Walmart. I waited 2 days and today arrived the WRONG ITEM!!!!!! I paid for mini displayport to DVI and received mini displaport to HDMI. At this point I'm tired of incompetent people that work for these companies that keep picking the wrong items, I need there to be a store I can WALK INTO and pick it myself and walk out with the right one.

Now I will have to wait for their mistake probably till next week for the right item unless they screw it up again....

Rating 4/102/5

"SHIPPING QUALITY AWFUL
I've only ordered from walmart.com a couple of times and have never had a problem. However, this time I ordered (2) 32" flat screen TVs and they came REALLY quick, but the TV's shipped in just the TV box itself. The boxes came REALLY damaged and REALLY dirty. Both boxes looked re-taped as well. These are suppose to be corporate prizes at an event my company is having, so we can't even test the product first—AND they look like crap now. At least, if they put the TV's inside a shipping box, maybe they wouldn't have got as damaged. (A side note: I HAD to order from the website because they didn't carry this model in stores). VERY disappointed and embarrassed to give these as prizes.

"Do not order items from walmart.com merchandise comes in damaged and all they offer is an apology this continually happens so don't take the risk!"

Rating 6/103/5

"Store pickup takes forever. shipping is cheap"

"Walmart site to store is really, really bad!!!! I ordered a pool and it was marked being in the store. When I got there it wasn't in stock. They canceled the order with out asking if I wanted it shipped to the store. Not to mention now my money is being held up in pending charges. Now I can't even get another pool until my funds are released. I will never do site to store with them agian. Im not a fan of walmart in the first place so I highly doubt I even shop there anymore. The lady at the customer service desk was rude, but she prob learned it from their headquarters because they were just as rude. I only wanted my money released, or a pool around the same price."

idfubar's Avatar
Concord, CA

"Ordering process was easy and the price was unbeatable!"

"FAST SHIPPING, ALWAYS GOOD DEALS!"

Rating 8/104/5

"There were no problems with my order, but I realized after placing my order that my connection to the page at the checkout was "partially encrypted". What's up with that?"

"I ordered one single DVD that was in stock on walmart.com and chose to have it shipped to my nearest store. I got a confirmation 2 days later and it said the DVD will arrive in 11 days at the store... Seriously, it takes 11 days to ship a single DVD to a Walmart store!?"

modified review This review was modified by LonG- on September 17 2013 07:48:47 AM

"I had ordered a few household products via the website and they were damaged in transit via fedex. The package had an exception, and was sent back to walmart. It wasn't until 3 days after the exception when I contacted customer service that they actually issued a replacement. Most reputable companies would at least expedite the shipping, but walmart instead sent it a SLOWER method (Newgistics to USPS) in 2 separate packages. It looks THREE weeks for me to receive my package from the date I ordered.

Will not be ordering again.

"My daughter and I kept trying to take our car to get the oil changed and tires rotated and balanced at the Walmart in Hattiesburg on Hwy 98. Men who came in after us were served before us. This was happening to both of us and a continuous basis. I don't know about my daughter but they kept trying to charge me more than they were supposed to. I bought the tires there. I had the paper work. It would take us several hours to get our oil changed. We finally started complaining to each other about it. She decided she wasn't going back. It's right around the corner for me and I have free tire rotation and balance. I took my car one more time. Tom treated me horribly. He would not wait on me. When he finally did wait on me, he told me to take my car to the wrong place. Another guy had to tell me I was in the wrong place. He was so rude to me. I took my car to another Walmart. I realized the Walmart on Hwy 98 had kept my paperwork the last time I had been there. (keep in the glove compartment) I had to pay more because of that. I called customer service to complain. I emailed. I even called the manager. I never got an apology or anything.
All I can say, if you are a woman, don't get your car serviced at the Walmart in Hattiesburg on Hwy 98. Tom will probably not have the oil changed, or battery replaced, or whatever you are paying for done and you will have to wait for men to be serviced first.
I'm not sure about the date.

Rating 6/103/5

"Sometimes you can find the same item cheaper on their website. They have cheap shipping rates but takes quite some time. They offer free store pick up option that also takes really long. Overall 3 stars."

"Ordered Canopy Suit hangers from Walmart, using their Ship to Site (FedEx) option. Received them very quickly, very well packaged (two boxes), and everything went so smoothly. Will definitely continue using this free shipping option. Hangers are great too!"