• Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.20/10 2.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.10/10 1.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Ordered a smart TV 11/27/14 as a Black Friday deal. Delivery was suppose to be before Dec. 3rd. I was billed immediately. When no deliver came, I contacted customer service via email late Dec. 4th. Reply was that delivery would be Dec. 6th. Again, no delivery. Emailed on the 8th and was now told TV was "lost in transit" and now out of stock. I could keep checking back or try a store. Basically they would not do anything. Emailed FedEx and was told while they received the initial ticket for the TV, Walmart had never actually sent any TV out. I also checked online and it still showed the TV as available. Lie after lie from Walmart and their rude customer service people. Ordered the exact same TV from Best Buy and had delivery in 2 days!! Don't ever order from Walmart.com especially a "special""

This review was modified by NoWalmartFan on December 10 2014 03:28:07 PM

"Poor service. Website had a number of errors. Called a few times, no answer. Kept trying, placed the order, then it was cancelled. No explanation why. Sent an email to ask, as again, no answer to the phone call. Received a blank email in reply. I do feel they expressed every thought in their head with that reply "

This review was modified by peteraddress3 on December 09 2014 11:40:06 PM

"Walmart. Com customer service is zero.Ordered item that said came with a google play credit of $20.00 box had nothing in it.contacted wm cust service then was told I had to provide a screen shot of the page I ordered from.Really? Guess what price has gone up and free credit is gone off page how convenient.. Was told I need to take screen shots of any advertising or special pricing free products next time to prove to them??? Really??? Never again items are being returned and I'll just pay the $3 more threw the manufacturer for the same item..Walmart is a joke."

This review was modified by DirtyMax on December 06 2014 06:43:28 PM

"Go to another town to shop. This store is ghetto and the managers treat their customers like crap. They are very unprofessional and display disgusting ignorance when dealing with customers. They are uneducated trashy people. "

This review was modified by rncmmom72 on December 05 2014 06:25:46 PM

"Walmart.com used UPS who refuses to deliver on Saturdays or to let me pick up my order at UPS. Because I work Mo-Fr during the day, I am forced to see my laptop return to Walmart now. Trying to reach them: GOOD LUCK!!! 19 minutes wait time after wrestling for about 15 minutes with the Walmart computer voice. Never again. I'd rather pay more somewhere else. If up to me, I would give zero stars"

"walmart was horrible. they advertised an item for $27. It was out of stock online, but the add said that the item could be picked up in store. I called the store and they had many units available. when i got to the store, they did have about 50 of the item. but, they told me the price was $35, not $27. when i asked why, they were nasty. they claimed the online price was not matched by the store; even though they had many of the item for sale, they would not match the price. very disappointing. horrible customer relations."

"Item was never shipped. customer service refused the refund and kept saying it's on the truck. my money is stuck since 1month. please do not waste your time and money and get worst treatment. WILL NEVER GO TO THE WALMART in Store or Online Again.this was a lesson. very careless people. and Liers. not deserving any ratings. "

"WallMart has now resorted to the Gestapo methods of questioning your integrity and honesty by accosting you as you leave the check out and the building. They detain you, check your slip and purchased contents then put the "magic marker stamp" of approval. I find this constitutional offensive!! First they have NO policy or signage coming into the store that they will be doing forensic search upon existing. Detaining you against your will is the first violation and ripe for a civil action. The profiling of hard working American's carrying their purchased items out in the bag and giving the impression that you are a criminals is wrong. I think this method of customer service and friendly shopping is something out of the 1940s."

"Booo! Didn't tell me when things were on back order. Would't ship to PO box so Fed Ex got everything to me late and also shipped to someone else's help. Asked for management to contact me and they never did. Provided incorrect tracking numbers. Worst Ever! "

This review was modified by cmccoy731 on November 29 2014 05:35:20 PM

"Bought PS4 bundle online in November 2014 but Walmart just shipped games and cancelled PS4 console shipment. Kind of cheating. Walmart Just tried to sell games at regular price. Do not buy bundle from Walmart. You will not save money."

This review was modified by She2014 on November 24 2014 06:24:33 AM

"Walmart is hands down the best store ever! Happy customer! "

This review was modified by Emma2014 on November 22 2014 09:53:57 AM

"Stafford VA Wal-Mart and auto center is TERRIBLE!!! Don't have tools, skilled employees, customer service is poor...buyer beware."

This review was modified by bgrayson609 on November 19 2014 12:07:51 PM

"Spent 130 for organizers. Was given wrong tracking numbers and order did not arrive by date it was said they should arrive. Contacted customer service and given the run around and told it would be escalated to the fulfillment dept. to get the correct tracking info. It will take 7 days to hear back from them. That was 3 days ago and I don't anticipate hearing from them anytime soon. I feel cheated out of my money and I am very angry. How do you lose two packages that are a minimum of three feet long by one foot wide each? These aren't small packages! How are BOTH the tracking numbers wrong? How does nobody NOT know where they are? Had I ordered from Amazon I would have them by now! On top of that Amazon would have given me a rebate on the current or a future purchase. VERY DISSATISFIED with Walmart!"

This review was modified by dancingdog1 on November 14 2014 05:27:21 AM

"I bought the Real Tree recliner from Walmart for 249.00 write ups weren't good on this product. Let me tell you. When you first sit in it you think, gosh so uncomfortable. But recline it back, and WOW. The comfort is unreal. Its like memory foam. Very well made, comfort plus! Great deal, with a one year warranty. Can't beat it. Love it, and highly recommend. Thanks Walmart. M.Laschower"

This review was modified by michaellaschower on November 07 2014 08:58:08 AM

"I just love it !!!! And im glad to live this life thanks good"

This review was modified by dalaindion on November 03 2014 09:04:02 PM

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!