Stores > Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.32/10 1.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.72/10 1.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.40/10 1.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.07/10 2.07/10

"I inadvertently ordered a product for pickup at the wrong Walmart. Walmart would not simply cancel the order, I had to drive to the more distant Store, pick it up and then return it.

This is stupid on so many levels.

I will never order site to store from these ignorant Booz again.

Too bad that there is not a zero rating.

This review was modified by Guydi on December 16 2015 12:31:31 PM

"I placed an order thru walmart.com for THE Christmas gift my 3 yo son HAD to have on 12/2. On 12/14 I checked the package tracking and found that it had been sent back to the Walmart shipping facility. After calling UPS, found out that Walmart had messed up the shipping code stickers. The package was literally down the street from me when it was sent back to Walmart. I called the customer support and was told that since this item was sold out, they could not send it. I asked why they couldn't just fix the shipping stickers and send it back and was told that it just wasn't something they could do. After asking to speak with a manager, I was told that there was nothing that the manager could do that the associate I was speaking with couldn't do. NOW, the week before Christmas, I don't have THE gift, it's sold out everywhere, I won't have a refund for 5-7 business days, and I'm going to have a 3 yo wondering why Santa wouldn't have brought him THE ONLY GIFT ON HIS WISH LIST."

"I ordered a product from walmart. Walmart was offering a 35.00 credit if you bought a qualifying purchase. I purchased a qualifying product and was promised that I would receive the product on Dec.2 2015 which was great because this was a gift for my son for his birthday. Today is the tenth and I have not received the product. I have contact walmart multiple times and they cannot get in touch with the vendor whom they work with and sold the product I purchased. My attempts to contact the vendor have failed because they are not answering there phones. Customer service at walmart has also attempted to contact them by phone while I waited without success. When I discussed cancelling the order, I was told by the credit department I would not receive the credit. So, hear I am stuck at the mercy of the giant Walmart.
The original order date was November the 21st. I will never order from them again, i will only order from AMAZON from now on who by the way shipped an order to me four days early last week. Walmart claimed the delay was because of black Friday, but I order before that date and Amazon had no problem. HUM! I believe Walmart is being less than honest.

Placed an order on 11/27/15. Tracked my shipping via the FedEx link Walmart.com provided me. My package status STILL states "shipping label created." I contacted fedex they advised me that Walmart had created the shipping label but that us all they did, my package has YET to arrive to fedex an entire week later!!! I called Walmart customer service. Ran around in circles with the CSR who offered to resend my package?! I requested express shipment for my inconvenience... Walmart was unable to provide even that to me. A refund it is and Amazon here I come!! Completely garbage!

This review was modified by UrGarbage on December 10 2015 11:30:06 AM

" On 11/25/15, I placed an order for four tires. Literally ten minutes later I requested cancellation of said order because I realized they were the wrong size. I called customer service right then to ask about how the cancellation request works. I was told it would take 24 hours to process the request and I should get an email saying if the request went through or if my items were being shipped. I was also told that my card would not be charged until the items shipped. I called back ten minutes after this after I realized that my card had in fact been charged over $200. I was told from a different rep that there was nothing to do about it because it was a hold on my bank account as a "promise to pay" for the items that I wanted to cancel anyway!
So I call back on Saturday 11/28/15, after receiving no email whatsoever about anything going on. This rep decided to put a remedy ticket in for me since we had no idea what was going on with the order or my money. Was told that I would get an email with more info on the remedy ticket.
Called back Sunday 11/29/15, after STILL RECEIVING NO EMAILS FROM WALMART ABOUT ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN. Was told that the girl who gave me the remedy ticket should have told me it takes 48 hours to get an email. I say ok I will wait some more.
Called back Wednesday 12/2/15, STILL NO EMAILS FROM WALMART. It has now been a week with absolutely no contact. Was told by another rep that the remedy ticket department is backed up because of the holidays and someone will contact me once they get my ticket which is inevitable because they follow the order that the tickets come in.
Checked my bank account balance on 12/4/15, and the $200 charge was gone so I figured everything had been taken care of and the order had been cancelled. STILL NO EMAIL FROM WALMART. Apparently this was my mistake in thinking everything was ok. So i ordered four new tires in the right size.
Fast forward to 12/8/15, my bank account has been charged the $200 again for the tires I tried to cancel and over $200 for the new tires I ordered. My bank account balance is negative from the incompetance of the Walmart associates I dealt with and the company itself with the policies it apparently does not have in place. I call customer service (12/8/15) and am told there is nothing I can do because both sets of tires have been shipped. I have to wait for them to arrive at my store and I cant even start a return until the money clears out of my account. Then I will have to wait for the money to go back into my account, which at this rate will probably never happen.
They had over a week to cancel my order. It really should not be this hard. I tried to cancel it ten minutes after I placed the order! And along the whole way was led to believe that I was following all the steps to ensure my order would be cancelled. I don't have money just sitting around and now my bank account is negative and I will probably be charged an overdraft fee as well. I am extremely dissatisfied with Walmart's customer service and will never be shopping there again. Oh yeah, plus I STILL HAVE NO EMAILS FROM WALMART. Not even a notification of shipping. What a joke.

This review was modified by benkertn728 on December 08 2015 09:34:18 AM

"Online shopping is sucks on Walmart.ca. They tell you that the shipping will be on the 5th of the month you wait so bad to get your purchase and you don't get it, then you call them to see what happened then the tell you the estimated date is the 25th of the month which can be later. This is really bad, I will never do online purchase from the Walmart website."

"They ARE LIARS!!! It is ridiculous!!! After 5 days waiting, they just canceled my pick up order without any acceptable reasons. Holding my money for 2 weeks and give me nothing? What a wonderful business model! "We've had to cancel the items listed below because they were not available in your selected store when we were preparing your order for pickup." WTF! They are available in the store, ok? The website says available for pick up in that store. I don't want the fucking refund, give back my fucking BF deal!"

This review was modified by lauvo on December 02 2015 08:38:49 PM

"Ordered item with a Black Friday price on walmart.com. Walmart canceled my order by itself, right after Black Friday is over.. I can't imagine it might happen, they charged me, sent me texts & emails with confirmations and canceled it when it was too late to buy it anywhere else.
Thanks Walmart.
Next black Friday I will work with trusted stores which were not down (walmart.com was down and has a lot of odd behavior) and did what they promised (orders on Bestbuy, Target and Amazon were done well!!)

Goodbye Walmart.

This review was modified by southparker on November 29 2015 09:55:35 PM

"Fraud! Do not buy anything from Walmart! I paid for an item on walmart.com then two days later was told the order was cancelled and the price cannot be honored, but I can reorder for $50 more. Sounds like they will use my money for a minimum of two weeks though! "

This review was modified by walmartfraud on November 29 2015 08:52:52 AM

"Just wanted to let everyone know about the wonderful protection plans Walmart offers when ordering electronics. I've used the service twice when replacing tablets for my elderly mother. She has broken them by dropping and the warranty cover them with no questions asked. If you are on the fence on buying protection for your device, go for it. You won't have to worry about "what if" because you will know there is no hassle to replace the item should you need to in the future. Happy customer. "

"The balance of the card is still $50.00. This was an unauthorized charge and I told paypal. I used $50 walmart gift card and put $20 on paypal to which Paypal charged my checking account $70. and there is still a $50 gift card balance, so I know there was no problem with it. Unauthorized Paypal transaction. There is something wrong with your website if it is making this type of transaction. That is the responsibility of Walmart. I make lots of online purchases and have for years. I know the process. I will not be making a new one. I want to file a formal complaint with Walmart.Bounced around between the Walmart marketplace people and walmart. Each says the problem is with the other company. Walmarts website should not have allowed an unauthorized charge. "

This review was modified by Cori2674 on November 25 2015 10:43:02 AM

" I love ordering online from Walmart! The prices are the best! Great employees, great prices and excellent service, that is a place I want to shop. Have had issues as far as bottles leaking or damaged packages. But customer service always responds quickly and will reship the item. I highly recommend this shop! Click this link to shop Walmart and get awesome discounts up to 70% for you! Thanks

"I purchased 2 products online and recieved both of them on time."

This review was modified by abby_217 on November 22 2015 07:19:36 PM

"10/29/15 I placed an order on walmart.com for 3 items. I received notification that my item(s) were ready for pick up. When I arrived to pick them up I was told that 2 of the 3 items were cancelled by walmart and my card was being refunded. So I proceeded to purchase different items that they had in stock. A few days later, walmart created a new order and charged my debit card and over drew my account and caused several overdraft charges including my mortgage payment. I called on 11/6 and spoke with Kenneth who informed me that he would "cancel my order" and my refund would happen in 7 to 10 business days. I noticed on 11/12 that the order was still open so I called again and spoke with Cinnamon who could not help me correct the situation, so I spoke with her supervisor Ricardo who again told me the order would be cancelled and yet another 7-10 business days I would receive my refund. I checked today 11/17 and the order is still open. I called again and spoke with Juan who told me my order had been "Escalated" but not yet cancelled, she transferred me to her supervisor "Diamond" who told me that she did NOT see that it had been escalated. No one there seems to know what is going on and is unable to help me resolve the problem that they created to begin with by misinforming me that the two items were cancelled and my charges refunded at the time I picked up the 1 item and purchased replacement items. This is not the way to treat the customers. With the holiday season approaching this could become a huge problem. The total amount charged was $163.98 the cost of the item I actually picked up was $11.88. This complaint has been filed with the bbb for resolution and so other consumers will see my experience with your walmart.com program."

This review was modified by baebay19 on November 17 2015 07:32:38 AM

"Who the hell checks ratings on this site? NO ONE! Walmart.com is unorganized and the customer service is DISGUSTING! Keep firing people away! This shit will never get better.... I despise Sam Walton and whoever inherited the business."

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!