• Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.38/10 2.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.41/10 2.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.13/10 1.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.24/10 2.24/10

"We ordered our photos to be printed on walmart.com and selected an option to pick them on from our near by walmart store.
We uploaded our photos on walmart.com and completed the order.
It said it would take 2 weeks to complete the order. We couldn't canceled the order because it said the order had already been processed and it couldn't be canceled.
Walgreens on the other hand prints them ready in a couple of hours from online.
Not just photos , walmart.com is a horrible place to purchase online.

"Ordered 3 items to pick up in local store at:
Walmart #3420
1220 Old Country Rd, Westbury NY 11590
(516) 794-7280

Got an email on Dec. 10, 2014 says that all 3 items are available to pickup. Went to the local store and waited for 45 minutes and was told that only 2 out of 3 items are available to pickup. They cannot find the 3rd item. We toke 2 items home.

Got an email on Dec. 21, 2014 says that 1 item is available to pickup. Went there on Dec. 22 2014 and waited for 90 minutes and was told they cannot find the item.
The manager promise to call back later that day but she never called.

One month after I put on the order, I still wait for my item and their service support is doing nothing about it.

"The Walk Mart in West Ashley Charleston, SC is a major dump. We will never shop at that spectacle again. Aside from never having enough checkout lines open their less than intelligent associate today decided to tell the person in front of us to come to his new open lane. Then told no one else, so other shoppers in the store came behind him. Leaving everyone who was waiting screwed. I confronted him about it and then his manager came over. To make a long story short these people are complete asses who do not deserve anyone's business. Chinese junk everywhere and special needs employees. I will go elsewhere, pay more and smile every time I do it. I am also cancelling my Wal mart stock first thing tomorrow. Sam Walton would be disgusted...I am."

"Walmart usually has lower prices for the same items!.
Use this link to get a free 10$ gift card. Actually real money no joke. Not a scam.

This review was modified by dallinlee on December 27 2014 12:00:12 AM

"The WORST I have ever had to deal with. I buy TWO items on 12/8, supposed to get delivered on 12/16, nothing arrives until 12/22, and come to find, there's only ONE item in the whole big box they sent despite the inventory list saying two were sent. I call and wait on hold for 40 minutes until someone gets on the phone, takes my order number, wait another 10 minutes to be told the item was out of stock and all they can do is refund my money...TWO days before Christmas! Not only is none of this helpful and whoever was smart enough to only remember to put one of two items in a box and then lie about it, the customer service representative made it sound like they were doing me a favor by refunding my money for an item I didn't get. Horrible experience overall. Will never shop at Walmart.com again."

This review was modified by quinone on December 23 2014 06:51:09 PM

"Poor customer service!!! I ordered a treadmill on Walmart.com and found a better deal somewhere else. This was on 11/28. Anyways I decided I wanted a refund. I was told I had to call Walmart. com to get my refund issued. I did. The bastards at the store only refunded me for the service warranty and that took an hour and a half. Hold up before I continue I didn't get the refund for the warranty until 4 days later. I was then told I had to wait until the treadmill arrived at the store before I get my refund. Ok...the order was supposedly cancelled! I called Walmart. com again and I was told the treadmill shipped! I cursed them out. I went back to my local store on N. Main and was told I still had to wait. I checked my online account the same day and was told the treadmill order really was cancelled. Two weeks have gone by. I went back to the store again this time they told me my refund would be billed to my account in five days. The fifth day came....guess what...no refund!

I cried at customer service. I even showed the manager my bank statement and she still insisted I would have to wait to get my refund. She even told me the treadmill was at tje store and it wasn't!

I will NEVER fool with Walmart agai

"Walmart.com expects customers to pay extra to get items shipped in a timely manner... over 18 days for regular shipping and takes no responsibility for orders blames customer and shipping facility while not guaranteeing anything. Shop local or with a customer friendly company...walmart is not!"

"Worst Service. Customer Service Executive was very rude. They simply says ask fedex about where your order is. Check daily every 30 minutes for your order with fedex, we dont have the item now its with fedex.

Even with this I am responsible to pickup the order if it arrives at fedex before estimated delivery date, and I will not be notified by Walmart, or if notified dates are wrong.

and yes no reply for email complaints. Good going Walmart.

"Hi my name is Bruce b. I've been shopping at Walmart for all of my life. I myself shop there for everything I need plus I take my grandpa and another elderly person shopping at least twice a month per person. On December 1 I placed an online order for Christmas presents for my kids. Unfortunately we are so broke at the moment each one of our kids only was going to get two gifts. After not shipping item for two weeks now bringing us to December 15 they decide to refund my money but
it won't be available for two billing cycles we are broke Walmart just took away our Christmas I will never spend another dime there. you guys are truly a cock sucking terrible organization who cares about nobody.

This review was modified by Bruce1989 on December 18 2014 08:05:48 AM

"walmart is the worst people to dell with you can call store/head offices/email/ know one knows anything sent 8 emails know replies back. made 15 calls. all phone calls are a different answer."

This review was modified by JosephBiggs on December 16 2014 01:35:04 PM

"I purchased a sofa bed that should have arrived a week ago and they still don't have any news of where it should be. They keep telling me to contact the carrier and the carrier says it got lost. In any case, I bought it from Walmart, so they should be the ones contacting the carrier to find out what happened with my purchase. "

This review was modified by CarolinaCastaneda on December 15 2014 01:59:10 PM

"walmart.com recently can not fulfill their orders. I purchased 2 times from walmart.com and received pick up email. Both times, items can not be find at store. Seems their logistic has some problem. If you want something in deed, try other store. walmart.com is not reliable."

"Walmart customer service sucks you will get pissed trying to talk to these people my order was lost in transit they reprocessed it and totally screwed that up will never order from Walmart again they absolutely suck"

"Ordered a smart TV 11/27/14 as a Black Friday deal. Delivery was suppose to be before Dec. 3rd. I was billed immediately. When no deliver came, I contacted customer service via email late Dec. 4th. Reply was that delivery would be Dec. 6th. Again, no delivery. Emailed on the 8th and was now told TV was "lost in transit" and now out of stock. I could keep checking back or try a store. Basically they would not do anything. Emailed FedEx and was told while they received the initial ticket for the TV, Walmart had never actually sent any TV out. I also checked online and it still showed the TV as available. Lie after lie from Walmart and their rude customer service people. Ordered the exact same TV from Best Buy and had delivery in 2 days!! Don't ever order from Walmart.com especially a "special""

This review was modified by NoWalmartFan on December 10 2014 03:28:07 PM

"Poor service. Website had a number of errors. Called a few times, no answer. Kept trying, placed the order, then it was cancelled. No explanation why. Sent an email to ask, as again, no answer to the phone call. Received a blank email in reply. I do feel they expressed every thought in their head with that reply "

This review was modified by peteraddress3 on December 09 2014 11:40:06 PM

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!