Stores > Walmart

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10

2015-05-07

"it is beyond me how walmart still functions as a company. I bought cat food from them because I always buy a specific brand and type and it was cheaper on walmart.com than it was on amazon (where I normally get it). So I said why the hell not. Well I can warn you, stay away from walmart.com. First of all, I never received my cat food. Then when I try to contact walmart.com they gave me some bullshit of I need to file a police report. For a $20 bag of cat food? Really? You can't just send me a new one. So I talked to a supervisor and they issued me a refund and apologized for the misinformation from the rep because apparently customers are only supposed to submit a police report if the items are worth a certain amount. So now I'm going to not shop at walmart.com if they train their employees so poorly. I'll continue to buy my cat food from amazon even if it's cheaper at walmart."

This review was modified by bobcop65 on May 07 2015 04:12:36 PM

2015-05-04

"I work at walmart and I've been there for little under a year and at first it was great but now everytime I step into that place, I feel like all my happiness is just taken from me. I'm a short person not even 5ft and I work in frozen mostly by myself. When I do have someone helping me then the day goes smoothly (well sometimes). When I'm over there in frozen by myself that's when things always go wrong. It takes me like 2 hours alone just breaking the pallets down not to mention that some of those boxes weigh more than I do and I have to lug them around and lift them up over my shoulder to get them on another pallet. what I'm trying to get at Is that the walmart I work at has terrible management. I struggle half the time trying to get everything done and I usually barely get done but the few times I don't get done I get screamed at by multiple managers. Keep in mind I don't have a license yet and my only rides usually work everyday or are going to school so I have to get off on time or else I wouldn't have a ride home and I don't have the money to pay a cab driver to take me home all the time. This walmart apparently doesnt care if you're stranded without a ride or not, they just care if the shelves look pretty. I can't afford to quit right now otherwise I would have. To anyone who wants a job there I wouldn't recommend it unless you like getting yelled at and like doing a lot of work and not being appreciated for it because they will work you past your breaking point and won't care if you're sick or tired as hell. And when you finish they wont even care. Theyll send you somewhere else and expect you to get that done too. Theyll just be happy that that's one less thing there big boss won't be unhappy about. "

This review was modified by ashapocalypse1234 on May 04 2015 06:24:50 AM

2015-04-28

"if you need to buy something from walmart.com, tell yourself this: RETURNS ARE NOT POSSIBLE.

As simple as that.
They will ship you some junk (especially electronics/computer stuff) and it will fail exactly 2 weeks after.
and then they won't allow return - because, get this, their return policy is 15 days.

The worst online experience. It is a scam really.

2015-04-22

"I love Walmart.com! I buy anything I can, including grocery items. I've had things that were broke - SUPER customer service! I've had to return items - SUPER customer service (when done in a timely manner) I've had to return items to other places (need to watch that when making purchases) and so far no issues with those places. Moved into a new home so I've had a ton of stuff delivered, including electronics and furniture. Shipping is a bit slower than when I started buying, but I order before I need the item when possible and have learned to be patient. There have been a few glitches but I have always had them resolved (except when item is out of stock online and they still let me order it) Overall, the BEST way to shop! I think some people just are not patient and unrealistic when they complain about the dumbest things! Returns and replacements are free and they send the shipping label, so how the heck can you complain!"

2015-04-18

"I believe walmart needs to change the way they bag merchindise. I ask the cashier do i have every thing before leaving well yes u do she replied driving 12 miles back home i found out i did not all all my purchases drove back to store customer serrvice told me to talk to cashier i did she replied u got everything go check ur car needless to say nobody did anything why would i drive all the way back if i recieved my purchase nobody could answer me. as i looked under the registers i noticed other bags customers didnt receive. this happened at walmart in clermont fl.johns lake rd."

This review was modified by kimallen on April 18 2015 10:31:50 AM

2015-04-17

"We ordered a Pergola from walmart.com and there was a problem with the product. No, they did not make the product, but they are responsible as they specifically told us.

After paying $120 to install the pergola, we found out too late that it did not drain properly. This necessitated us having to get a new top with proper drainage holes.

Walmart offered us an inadequate compensation for the problem and insisted if we were unhappy with that amount, we should just return the item (After it was installed? - It weighed 200 lbs! - 100's of screws and parts). We argued about $35 more. They absolutely refused and their "Tier 2 Escalation Representative, Shea, literally hung up the phone on us!

We tried calling Walmart in Arkansas and they refused to help saying it was an issue with walmart.com. We will NEVER use walmart.com again and neither should you. You never hang up on a customer..Never!

This review was modified by BaahBen on April 17 2015 06:43:06 AM

2015-04-15

"Walmart has poor customer service, yet a wide selection and low prices. Recently, Walmarts always seem to be short staffed and have long lines at the checkout, are less than decently sanitary, and have rude employees. The only reason I still shop there is purely for the low prices and wide variety of stock. "

This review was modified by annalivvy95 on April 15 2015 08:57:42 PM

2015-04-14

"Walmart new cell phone company, "TotalWireless" has the worst customer service and deceptive advertisement of any company. After attempting to activate my own phone, which their website said is compatible, it would not work! Then after spending 54 minutes on the phone with their "customer service" non-English speaking person I attempted to obtain a refund. The women kept saying "we are verifying your account", she NEVER did!! This is another company owned by "Trac-phone" and Walmart should not have it in their store."

This review was modified by IRISH2 on April 14 2015 09:48:21 AM

2015-04-04

"Dont order from site to store. When you go to pick that order,employees just look at you and walk away. "

2015-03-29

"I am a LOYAL WALMART CUSTOMER!! Bought a laptop less than 2 months ago. I take online classes and now the computer decides that it wants to freeze and not allow me to get on the internet. Went back to Walmart, and they tells me that I can't return or exchange. Only through the manufacturing company. I didn't buy it through them, I bought it there so I want them to do What's right. I'm soooooooo furious right now. I have classes to take and can't. They tells me 15 days. Of course it's gonna work more than 15 days. I'm calling corporate because their assistant managers were VERY RUDE!! And just to think WALMART was my favorite store!! They lost a customer, and I'm writing statements on every site that I find to report them!! Store #1359"

This review was modified by quetta1988 on March 29 2015 07:32:21 PM

2015-03-19

"Do Not Write a Check at Store at La Porte, Tx. I did and the cash register would not read it so they would not let me use it.So I had to charge it on my credit card. When to my bank and told with officer and she said there was no reason for it to have happen. This is such an embarrassment . I will Not do this again at WalMart Laporte, Tx. "

2015-03-09

"$5000.00 oil change. DO NOT take your car to Walmart for service! I took my car in for a simple oil change and basically they killed the engine. They over-filled the oil and when I picked it up it was smoking like crazy and I couldn't drive it over 35 miles an hour. It was making all kinds of noise, I took it straight the a mechanic and he told me the engine needed to be rebuilt! The bearings on the number one cylinder were shot. he said they put to thin of oil in and over-filled it pushing oil up past the rings. Walmart said they didn't do anything wrong, but I'm stuck with no car. They won't do anything about it. If you like your car, don't take it to Walmart. I found out from 3 other people at work that had similar problems with their service department. DO NOT take your car to Walmart for service!!!! I will never shop their again!"

2015-03-06

"Ordered from walmart.com. Ordered a jumpsuit. Came with a broken zipper. I returned it but 5 weeks later still no refund. Was told i need to file a complaint with my credit card company because they dont understand why i didnt get my refund. Idiots"

This review was modified by Grizzster1196 on March 06 2015 09:22:41 AM

2015-03-03

"Due to Walmart's address mix-up, I've had to pay about $60 to return my item. Although the correct address was listed as the "preferred address," their system shipped to a previous address. Customer service was not helpful. They blamed the mixup on the vendor, yet their system handles the address. I use Amazon a lot for my current home project (>$1000 in the last 4 months) and have had no such trouble there. I strongly recommend against using Walmart.com."

This review was modified by daviesk24 on March 03 2015 08:01:39 AM

2015-03-02

"I am extremely frustrated at not being able to give feedback to WalMart if no store is involved in comment. I wasted a huge amount of time on my tablet trying to contact WalMart (no store) regarding difficulty of getting support or giving feedback. This was in regards to being told on website that correct information entered was not correct. Then when I called customer service, I heard my available balance, payment information, etc. a half a dozen times when the only thing I wanted was to talk to a person. "

This review was modified by slurry on March 02 2015 04:56:52 PM

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!