Product & services pricing Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.85/10 1.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.31/10 1.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.05/10 1.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10

"Having the worst experience ever. They are charging my card for an item they didn't even have in stock. I had to order elsewhere. I will never shop online with walmart. A multi-million dollar company that can't even pay their employees justly, and I trusted them with my account info. And I can't even get a hold of anyone to have my issue resolved. They almost ruimed my daughters' christmas and now they still want to rob me. No customer service... won't have me as a customer ever again. I prefer small business anyway"

modified review This review was modified by Coachbfish316 on December 03 2013 05:45:12 AM

"Walmart is a pathetic excuse for a company. They completely screwed up my preorder for a ps4, and canceled it at the last minute due to THEIR mistake. After multiple lengthy conversations with their customer service department, and a long drawn out email battle, they admitted it was their fault, basically said "Oh well" and flat out said there's nothing they're going to do about it. Walmart is a ridiculous example of modern business practice, and is full of half wit, incompetent employees from the bottom all the way to the top. What a joke. I will never shop at any of their stores again; nor will any member of my family. I will gladly pay more for any item at any other store rather than give them another penny of my money."

modified review This review was modified by vllloy on November 19 2013 12:03:13 PM

"Walmart.com is terrible! I tried to order a camera, it kept canceling my order as soon as I placed it saying there was a payment processing problem. There was no problem. There was more than enough funds, the information was correct, and I even checked with my bank and they said there were no problems on their end. I tried several times, which finally did resulting in my bank's fraud department putting a hold on all of my accounts until I called and verified it was me. I tried it again, still, the same thing from Walmart.com. Their customer service only blamed my bank. I gave up and went to Amazon. I had no problems on their site and my camera is coming next week. I even found a slightly better deal."

modified review This review was modified by krys1031 on November 16 2013 11:58:15 AM

"I ordered 2 t-mobile pre-paid Nokia Lumia 521 phones from Walmart.com along with 2 air time cards for the phones. When they arrived, I tried to activate the phones for 3 hours without success.The Sim cards wouldn't work. I called t-mobile and they said it was a Walmart problem. Called Walmart and they said return those 2 and we will send out 2 more. Those phones came and I still couldn't get the sim cards to work. I called t-mobile and they said the sim cards are for contract phones not prepaid phones. Called Walmart again and I asked for my money back. They asked me to ship back the last 2 phones and when they receive them they would issue a credit for the phones but they would not refund my $50 for the wireless air time cards that I bought for the phones which I can't use meanwhile this is the card they recommended to use along with the phones. How is that legal? They made a mistake of advertising these phones as prepaid and now I am losing $50 plus the time and aggravation I spent on the phone and running to the post office to ship these phones back. I would never order a single item from Walmart.com again."

modified review This review was modified by Vilmaa on November 12 2013 04:07:01 PM

"I just brought a convection oven online this morning and they will not honor it. They canceled my order because of their mistake. Everyone should take note that they DO NOT ACT as honest or reputable corporation. I WILL NOT SHOP THERE AGAIN AND WOULD ADVISE EVERYBODY TO STOP SHOPPING THERE. "

"Walmart.com has to the worst experience for online purchases. Bought two items for pick up at my local store. Received email that order was available for pickup. Showed up at the store and they said order had been cancelled. You would have thought that Walmart would have gotten their online shopping right. For a multi-billion dollar conglomerate they suck big time for online purchasing."

"I personally hate going to Walmart. It's unfortunate I live next to some really less-than-perfect Walmarts that spoiled my view of their actual stores, but I really love shopping on their website! I would say a lot of their products are cheaper than amazon and I was able to redo my entire bedroom without stepping into a single store. I would definitely shop online again."

modified review This review was modified by Michelle_Welch on October 29 2013 12:36:51 PM

"HORRID experience ordered cards yesterday for someone who needs her medication (and the RX is at Walmart) ---well they still have not been sent yesterday you CS blamed it on Paypal ---- well that acct is a credit card and it has already been approved. Spoke to Pay pal this morning there is NO hold up with them JUST your company---- your site is a disaster the reason I used paypal was because it kept throwing me out when I entered the security code on a credit card (which I used online with ANOTHER store 5 min later NO problem).I was lied to by your CS including a supervisor yesterday blaming it on PayPal --nonsense.

When the cards are customized it states it can take UP to 48 hours but in () it states MOST are delivered immediately---well that IS NOT true I wish I had read the complaints online re this BEFORE I put myself through this nonsense. I have ordered 100's of ecards over the years from other retailers with NO problem an hour is the longest any take. I will be going to the BBB with a complaint if it is not delivered today!

It's now over 36 hours no delivery AND after speaking to a supervisor yet again who said she would take care of it I spoke to a NASTY CS rep after a 20 min hold still not resolved do NOT order ecards IF you need them --- and well it does not matter that my credit card company and PP both say no problem Walmart IS a LOW bottom feeder

Okay after almost 58 hours finally sent ...after talking to multiple MOREEE people CS does not know what they are talking about a Pay Pal agent sat on hold with me for 40 min YEAH for Paypal--- I warn people do not send ecards unless you can wait for days (and weeks )

modified review This review was modified by penepot on October 26 2013 05:01:17 PM

"Fantastic! I love ordering online! They are on top of everything! Their return process runs smoothly and I've never had any issues."

Delaware

"I like the site to store feature for online ordering. A few times I have ordered things with very little trouble. Sometimes the quality is less than ideal however so I have to take a star for that. Service varies as well from excellent to poor so another star for that. Generally I shop walmart.com with caution."

"Walmart cancelled my order for no reason, I am very angry with this store."

"Very bad customer service. 1 by 10. Lazy and stupid. Cannot answer simple question, instead of that will waste your time. Spent more than 2 weeks explaining them that their web-site shows wrong information about items in the store. Store workers cannot answer any question, cannot find required item within own store, cannot provide information about delivery time. Everyone transfering questions to somebodyelse, then again to somebody else etc. endless circle.. quit with walmart forever, my walmart acoount and feedbacks are deleted "

modified review This review was modified by alexnavy on September 11 2013 10:06:04 PM

"I used site to store to plan my shopping ahead of time to both control my budget and save me time. I am very happy with that service. I don't like the fact though that to ship items to home they only offer free shipping over $45. On one hand I can understand that but then on the other it seems silly. I don't live far from the store though, so going there to pick up my order is not much of a hassle at all. "

"Horrible experience. Birthday gift ruined by Walmart. Thank you for the headache.
Very disappointed with Walmart. From July 26 thru August 15 waiting for a bike which was going to be a surprise present. Well the surprise was for me. First order was lost in transit. Three days after the first order delivery day I, and I said I send an email asking for my order. With a sorry they paid me. Well they made the second order and there we go again!! I send an email asking why my order haven't arrived yet. I call customer service after been on hold for 15 minutes i got disconnected. Horrible. Well!! Order was cancelled.
(Due to a system error your order number ############# was cancelled.) I though the bad customer service was only at the store. Walmart.com it's worst. I will going back to Target. More expensive but better customer service and better quality....

"We received this preform elliptical today. Took about an hour to put together. Seems to glide nicely. The foot pads will accommodate the largest foot and the 18" stride is great. The fan could be stronger but it works good and the cup holder seems small and is not circular.

TWO complaints I have:
1. Nowhere in the description does it say you need to buy a DC adapter (to avoid using 4 D batteries) to use the screen, programs, fan.
2. An even bigger issue is that the dimensions listed are 63.0 x 23.9 x 60.8. Based on this information, we decided to pay the $69.97 home delivery charge because we would not be able to fit a 5 foot wide box into our van. $69.97 for freight...STANDARD shipping would have been A LOT cheaper. Anyway, when it arrived, we were shocked to see that the box was approximately 5 feet long by 25 inches deep by 15 inches wide....YUP.....a whole 15 inches. Two people can easily life it (we walked it up to our second floor with no problem). My local Walmart is 5 miles from my house. We certainly could have picked up this box and be able to get it into our van. When I called Walmart.com, I thought that they would stand behind the products they sell, correct the item description and REFUND me my $69.97 shipping charge because I could have picked it 5 miles down the road. A manager in the "resolution" dept at walmart.com stated she could only give me a refund of $34 because they still had to pay the delivery people (so I got doubly charged?). She bumped it up a whole dollar to a $35 refund. Anyway, I said I understood but I feel that they should also give me a Walmart gift card for the difference since the description seemed deceptive since they did not provide the box dimensions. This manager told me I should have known (what wasn't there) that the box would be a different size and that it could have come in multiple boxes. She said she could not give me a gift card since they are not technically the same company as my local Walmart. In closing, it is a very deceptive practice to list only the dimensions of the finished product and not the dimension of the box. It seems to me that they do this so people like me believe I need "home" delivery when that is not true and they get to bill an outrageous amount for shipping. The shipping company was not professional on the phone but they were nice when they delivered the box to our front door. I will NO LONGER BE A CUSTOMER of Walmart.com. I WILL however, continue to be a customer of my local Walmart as THEY were happy to help me with my issue. While they couldn't give me the $35, they did provide me with the means to purchase the DC adapter that was NOT mentioned in the ad (a $20 value). BUYER BEWARE....ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BUY or better yet, HAVE IT SENT TO THE STORE FOR FREE AND DECIDE WHEN IT ARRIVES IF IT WILL FIT IN YOUR CAR...IF IT DOESN'T, RETURN IT RIGHT AT THE STORE!!!

modified review This review was modified by LisaC48 on August 08 2013 03:48:33 PM

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!