Stores > Walmart

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.62/10 1.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.57/10 1.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.35/10 1.35/10

2015-12-31

"Walmart is a great place to shop for clothes and food at the same time, they have everything at one place. I love they great prices and the variety of items they have to choose from. I love to shop at Walmart "

This review was modified by Poochie38 on December 31 2015 04:12:24 PM

2015-12-31

"Extremely disappointed/frustrated with the Beavercreek Ohio Walmart. Looking on line for parts for props for the Local High School Show Choir, I found the item needed, and it was available at the store. Instead of ordering on line, I drove over to the store, waited in line for 15 minutes only to be told that they don’t honor the on-line prices. WHAT???? This is ridiculous.

To top it off, I had a tax exempt form (since it was for the school), and I was told that they couldn’t honor that without a Walmart tax exempt card. Really?

I don’t usually shop at Walmart and after the treatment today, I doubt I’ll ever shop there again. Immediately went online what I got back to my office and ordered the part from Amazon.

Sorry Walmart, your customer service just lost you another customer.

This review was modified by CISinOH on December 31 2015 11:56:28 AM

2015-12-30

"ORDERED THIS FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER AND SHE LOVES IT "

This review was modified by GASMAS on December 30 2015 03:24:05 PM

2015-12-30

"Ordered my pool table on Dec 11 to be shipped to my local Walmart, it arrived and when my friend picked it up he waited 45 minutes before they found the item. When he bought it back to my home it was a AIR HOCKEY table! Idiots!!! I am now waiting for what I hope is the right item I placed order on 12-21 it didn't even ship til 12-29 and the tracking system is horrible! I will never in my life use Walmart.com they are unprofessional and totally inept at there job!!!!"

This review was modified by Nomorewalmart on December 30 2015 01:46:59 PM

2015-12-30

"My god. So tired of the bad service here. Didn't deliver my Christmas present for kids in time and then gave a laundry list of excuses"

2015-12-28

"Reviews and ratings are often based on several things so when I am satisfied with somethings and there is a trade off on others I often think Big box stores are trying drive people crazy because those stores never really figured it all out which is why they seem to sell solely based on price as buyers they often make no sense with rock hard bottom-lines that also make no sense much where buying online I need help to know what is being sold or else they are almost mostly always wrong.

Wally World is not service quality oriented it is price oriented I understand that b ut the issue continues to pop up time and time again where the simple answer is they don't have to make things difficult as they seem to do.

This review was modified by srjmsbnd on December 28 2015 08:03:39 PM

2015-12-28

"I have been a customer of Walmart for many, many years. I have never been so dissatisfied with any store's service as I am today. I placed a large order weeks prior to Christmas, guaranteed delivery before Christmas along with free shipping. All items were received except one for my 9 year old nephew. The item was coming from a 3rd party vendor they deal with called OJ Commerce, LLC and when I called Walmart to let them know I did not receive the item and also noticed they were charging me shipping, Walmart's response was to call the vendor directly and they had no control over either. I did just that and the vendor OJ Commerce, LLC refused to honor Walmart's delivery date or free shipping and advised to call Walmart back. Hours of phone calls later, still no Christmas gift and no credit for the shipping despite the fact the last Walmart representative stated he would credit the shipping, then said his supervisor refused. I requested to speak to the supervisor and was connected back to OJ Commerce, LLC. I gave Walmart the benefit of the doubt and tried to call again to speak to a supervisor and was denied that (by Antonio) as I did not want to go through the entire story again first. No you can't make this stuff up. The result being, a 9 year old who hasn't received his Christmas gift, and a very dissatisfied customer. I have never been so upset, annoyed, disappointed, or angry and will not step foot into a Walmart store nor order online from them again."

This review was modified by MargieMcDonald on December 28 2015 10:35:32 AM

2015-12-27

"Do not order from Walmart.com as they are deceptive! I purchased a PS4 thinking I was buying from Walmart. NOPE. Walmart was only the front man. I wanted to return the PS4 and I'm told I can't do so in the store. There was NOTHING that indicated such unless you click on a specific link. BE UPFRONT WALMART! Make sure customers clearly know that when they purchase from Walmart.com and Walmart MAY NOT stand behind the product!"

2015-12-27

"im like shopping at walmart they have good princes "

2015-12-27

"Walmart is giving false information. I bought online for a Christmas present, ordered it December 18. I made sure that before I bought it, it would be here before Christmas. Just like other stores online, they would let you know if it would be here before or after Christmas. They care about their customers. It says that it would arrived the 23rd. It didn't came here the 23rd so we were expecting the 24th. Nope, it didn't came again. Since its holiday the 25th, we were expecting it would be here the 26th, big no again. Today, I chat with the customer care and Romeo E said that it was lost. He was giving me the option of having it rush free shipping and would be here the next day at the end of the day but just left to talk to my wife and when I came back, he disconnected me already. So we called customer care and this Romeo was giving us again false information. Alastia said that its not possible for the item to be here the next day. Our item wont be here till the first week of January. Isn't that crazy. Walmart sucks and their customer service people sucks. They give false information. Everything are just false information. All they could say is apologize but they didn't know how they ruined everything and give their customers frustration. They do not care. All they care is that they get the money. They will only offer you $10 for the inconvenience? After all the frustration customer gets, they think you will feel better with a $10 egiftcard. "

This review was modified by starfinderann on December 27 2015 12:00:03 PM

2015-12-27

"Wish I could give them negative stars! I order a Power Wheels Car on line for store pick-up. I also ordered the 3 year protection plan. The whole process was a disaster. When I got to Walmart to pick up the power wheels car there was a long line for online pick-up. This defeats the whole process. The whole idea of ordering online then picking up at the store is to save time. Of all the people waiting on line about half of the items could not be found. What a terrible system. After 1 hour and 15 minutes when I got to the front of the line the first person couldn't find my item. The second person then brought it out. The box was in terrible condition. It has be water logged. Needless to say I asked for a different one. Of course, they said that they didn't have any more. Well I then asked for a refund. Another disaster. The couldn't figure out how to give me a refund. The lady helping me called Walmart.com. The person at Walmart.com told her to give me a store credit. I could hear her on the phone telling the person that I've been there for almost 2 hours, I paid Walmart for the item and just wanted my money back since I never took the item. The person didn't care. They hung up with the only option being to give me a store credit. I asked to see a manager and was told all the managers were busy. After another 15 minutes the lady came back and said the store manager said they could give me a cash refund. Beware everyone!!! I will never order online for store pick-up again. What a mess! 2 hours later I finally left. Waste of a whole night."

This review was modified by jimd33 on December 27 2015 08:40:02 AM

2015-12-23

"They are terrible. I ordered something online and I selected the free pickup on the same day option. However I go in to check on my item and the later says it will be ready Tuesday morning. That would have been fine and all, but on Tuesday i call to make sure it is ready before I make the trip to the store, only to be told that my order still isn't ready and that Wednesday it will become available. Here it is Wednesday and not in my account it says my order is STILL processing, but next to it a message says that my order will be ready by 12:21 on Monday...which was two days ago. WTF Walmart doesn't need to advertise same day free pickup at the store, only for the item not to be there, Oh and I forgot to mention that the money for the item I have yet to receive has been taken out my account. So that's shitty advertising, and greed to taking a customer's money even if said customer hasn't received their product. Don't ever shop online with them,or choose the same day pickup cause its a lie. "

2015-12-22

"Walmart order online is so horrible ! Way to ruin a little girls Xmas,. Walmart has no problem taking your money but doesn't deliver your idem. Walmart care line fines this funny, not their problem it's the shipping company. Know wonder Walmart has such a mad reputation . Walmart knows how to kill Xmas for one little child. "

2015-12-19

"Ordered a toy for my child when I ordered they said it would be here on the 24th now they just shipped it and now it won't be here till the 28th thanks for nothing GRINCH LIAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2015-12-17

"Never again i will buy a product online i need it for a birthday gift for today and said that is in the store,when i went to costumer service the told me that i have to wait 7 days more!!!!! I hate it,horrible costumer service! I will do my best not to go back to walmart stores!"

This review was modified by Solianie on December 17 2015 05:19:20 PM

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!