Stores > Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.52/10 1.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.96/10 0.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.45/10 1.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.70/10 1.70/10
Voice your opinion! Review Walmart by clicking a star below.
2017-06-14

Robbed me of my online order

"I ordered a 12 piece dinnerware set from the Walmart online Canada shop. It was supposed to come with 4 bowls, 4 plates and 4 side plates. When it arrived in the mail I opened the box and it only had 8 pieces. The 4 main dinner plates were missing from the box. I called costumer service right away and they weren't very helpful. They said someone would call me back and no one ever did. I called again on several other occasions. Finally the last time I called they said the missing part of your item was never found so you will have to return it and order again. I presumed that I wouldn't have to pay again considering I payed $50 the first time around but they said unfortunately I still have to pay for the item a second time even though it was 100% their fault they lost part of my order. They wouldn't even fully reimburse me for the missing items. They have literally robbed me of my money and refuse to do anything to properly fix it."

2017-06-13

2 day shipping lie

"I ordered my daughter a unicorn float. It was the same same price on amazon. I decided to give Walmarts 2 day shipping a try. A week later, here I am. Still waiting. Oh, I just got an email stating my package would be delayed 3-5 MORE business days. Never again!!"

2017-06-12

WALMART MGR HEATHER LOST CUSTOMER

"Heather valrico fl Walmart co mgr..lost a customer for life. Would not give me cash refund for the I bought online...loser corporate customer service representative Jacob was no help...NEVER SHOPPING AT WALMART AGAIN ...NOW I AM RETURNING THE COMPUTER I BOUGHT FROM WALMART ALSO. GOING TO KMART. WALMART IS A CANADIAN COMPANY AND THEY ALSO OWN TARGET...SETUP IN ANOTHER COUNTRY SO WALMART AND TARGET DO NOT TO HAVE TO PAY U.S. TAXES...LOL"

2017-06-11

Do not trust your money to wallmart Resellers

"I bought a camera. 10 days after I returned it to seller (somebody that sell in wallmart site). I paid for the shipping. It is already 12 days that they got the item and I still didn't got my money back. Wallmart support showed no help at all. After 3 times I been told that it goes to a higher departement, and nothing happened.
Nevere buy at Wallmart from somebody that is no Wallmart itself. There is guarantee on your money!

2017-06-08

Cancelled my order, twice, without explanation

"Can I rate it "n star". Cancelled my first 2 orders saying only that they didn't pass their security guidelines. I have no idea what that means, then said enter it again and it "should go through". Ain't nobody got time for this!"

Worse customer service

"Worse experience ever, i waited a 3 weeks to get my order from them and nothing, and they always like blaming their other accounts or suppliers worse never ordering again....."

2017-06-08

You get what you pay for

"I found what I thought was a great deal on a desk I wanted. I ordered it and it arrived in 3 days...well half of it did anyway. There were supposed to be two boxes and I got one. I called and was told to contact the manufacturer, who of course had no record of my order. I called wm.com back and was told a replacement would be sent out. A week later, no word, I called again and was told the replacement had not been ordered, so he sent me some forms and a return label and promised to process the replacement. Now understand this half desk weighed about 98 lb and they wanted me to package it back up for them to pick up. Anyway, another week and I call again, no replacement is in the works and I'm now told the manufacturer no longer makes this item. I wasn't happy because I had already received the matching file cabinet (the whole thing) from Amazon. So I called the manufacturer who informed me this particular item had been withdrawn because it was just half of the desk. The listing did not say that anywhere and the manufacturer said they had had several incidents where this happened. They offered to ship the other half, for a hefty price of course, but what could I do. I already had the file cabinet and it was better than giving Walmart any more money or having to return the dumb thing-which I REALLY didn't want to deal with. Word of advice Walmart-you want to compete with Amazon this isn't how it's done. Amazon has this little thing called customer service that doesn't require you to repackage and return a hundred pounds of useless merchandise. They also have you beat on convenience and speed so good luck. You keep this up and you'll be feeding them new customers by the hundreds. "

2017-06-07

Horrible

"Each item arrives individually packed and literally trash was used for packing materials such as used envelopes and dirty reused bubble wrap. My snack cakes were still smashed. Plus none arrived in 2 or even four days. On day 5, I got 1 item out of about 10. On day 6, I received 2 more items and I am still waiting for the rest. Amazon at least will give you a free month of prime if their packages are late. I'll stick with amazon"

2017-06-07

Two weeks late on delivery!!

"I ordered my items on June 1 and they took the money out of my account on june 2, saying that delivery would be june 3. On june 3 they told me delivery would be june 6-When it still wasn't here june 7 I called them and they said it had been damaged in transit and returned to them, and the order had been cancelled!!!! I asked why I hadn't been notified and was informed it was "an oversight" on their part. She retook my info, assuring me I would not be charged again(I hope not!), and my items would be here june 9-now I get an email this morning that I will not get my items until june 13!! Way to lose customers Walmart!"

2017-06-06

About online ordering

"I spend around 4 to 5 hundred a month in walmart the one time i order something from them on line takes two weeks after due date to get to me . Every time i call to see where is my package " we dont know. Its on its way. Umm i cant spell your name .. Jake . Dumb people" Im done H.E.B for food and Amazon for the rest . Done with it "

2017-06-06

NEVER BUYING FROM HERE AGAIN

"Horrible experience! I first had to do the same sheet 3 times because it kept kicking me out. Then they sent my items to the wrong location and told me there was no way to fix it or send it to the location I actually put down so I had to drive 45 minutes one way just to go pick my 3 items up. Last but not least they charged my account two **** times and when I called customer support the first time the man was extremely rude and hung up on me and the second time all they had to say is "they couldn't see the second charge on their end." I got robbed of 140 dollars I did't have to send and iv'e been told by everyone there's nothing I can do about it. I'm tired of Walmart's bullshit and advise you to be extremely careful. ITS ALL ONE BIG SCAM."

2017-06-05

Beware of Walmart Marketplace vendors

"I purchased a fertilizer spreader through Walmart from Home Supply, a Marketplace seller. At the time I was not aware that items shipped from these places could not be returned to Walmart. The spreader was defective so I contacted the seller per Walmart's instructions. The Home Supply return policy states that they will pay for shipping a defective item back and a full refund. Home Supply said they would take the spreader back if I paid the shipping and a 15% restock fee. The box is so large that along with the restock fee it would cost me as much as the item cost. I contacted Walmart and they said they would look into it and call me back. No call came within a week so I talked to Walmart again. Again I was told the matter would be sent up the line and i would get a call. Well, a month later, still no call. Also, even though the Walmart site has ratings for the vendor, I cannot find a link to do my own review. All the five star reviews look as phony as a $3 bill. Walmart said they would add a review link. Well, that never happened. Also, most of the negative reviews have the text deleted. Essentially, Walmart would rather support their vendors over a customer. So much for customer satisfaction. At the very least they could have gotten back to me."

2017-06-05

Slow boat

"It seems Walmart has no problem with speed taking the money from your bank account. Unfortunately, getting the order takes quite a bit longer. They say that they are trying to compete with Amazon, but they cannot even come close to the customer service Amazon brings. It you're not worried about the long wait for your product, by all means, use Walmart. Still waiting!

2017-05-29

Horrible customer service! Told me they cannot do price matches

"I am extremely disappointed with the customer service I received today. I spoke with 3 different CS reps about an issue with my order. Goggle has 1 price for them, I clicked on the site. I put the item in my cart, when I went to check out the price had increased by 59.35. I called asking for help, trying to get the price Adjusted to the 259.64 that first populated in my cart. I was told there was nothing they could do for me by all 3 reps. I do my grocery shopping at Walmart weekly, I am always in purchasing different things and they couldn't help their regular customer and give her what she needed. I will no longer be shopping with any Walmart. I work in customer service, i can't fathom telling one of my customers I cannot help them. There is no store in America or any other country that cannot do a price adjustment or discount for a customer. They gave me several different excuses as to why I could not be helped. This is ridiculous. "

2017-05-25

Very Happy with Walmart

"I have always had a great experience with Walmart. My online orders are always correct, shipped on time or sometimes a little early. The Customer Service in person or over the telephone has been great. The products I purchase:
great prices, great quality and beautiful. I have never had a problem with Walmart. I look forward to shopping at Walmart and always will. Thank you Walmart!!

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!