Product & services pricing Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.39/10 2.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.05/10 2.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10

"Walmart has always been one of my favorites. It hag great prices, great customer service, and great products. Once I lost my wallet, O looked for it, I couldn't find it. I went to customer service, They said they found it, all I had to do was show them some ID and I just walked away with it."

"I was highly disappointed with WalMart. I attempted to make a photo book from my friends wedding as a surprise and they would not print without the photographers written permission because they "looked" professional. While I could have gotten the friend whom took the photos to sign a form, I found it ridiculous. If you have a SLR camera I highly recommend you go to Walgreens. They not only made the book for me but it was much cheaper and completed in only 15minutes after submitting it on the web. I will never use WalMart for photos again."

"Today, 1/15/2013, Walmart charged me 6 separate times for a $170.00 bill. I went to customer service and they took an attitude with me and refused to help. I am now in debt $850 with my credit card company, and my friend who ended up paying, is in debt $100. This is second time this has happened. DO NOT give this store your business. I have never had the displeasure of meeting such rude employees. "

"I placed an order on Walmart.com on Dec 6, 2012 and turned around and cancelled in on Dec 8, 2012, was given a confirmation number and then Jan 8, 2012 I receive text that the item is ready for pickup at store. I called to ask about the cancellation and was told that I did call but they have an "intnet to cancel" on my order but was never cancelled. Hello, why would i take the time call and cancel with only the intent to cancel. No one could answer that question!

I am not a Walmart shopper and you can bet I will not be a Walmart.com shopper ever again! Poor customer service due to lack of knowledge on cancellation policy.

"I bet Sam Walton would be very disappointed in the company Walmart has become. I just went to return a Christmas present that I received. I was told they will not return the item because it was bought from a different store and they don't all stock the same items. I have the receipt it is a lousy $69.98. And they refuse to return it even for store credit! The manager told me to Take it back to the store it was purchased that. I don't think that that goes with Walmart motto
“If we work together, we’ll lower the cost of living for everyone…we’ll give the world an opportunity to see what it’s like to save and have a better life.” - Sam Walton. What a joke! The employees at the Rancho Cucamonga Walmart, don't care about making their customers life better, all they care about is money and if that makes it impossible for a customer to return an item they could careless. I will never give Walmart another penny of my money, unless the company can get back to treating customers like they say they are going too. It's easy for Walmart to advertise and
to say but apparently it is too hard for the management at the Rancho Cucamonga store to follow! Corporate informed me it is each stores choice on what they return and what they won't, therefore corporate acts helpless or is it just they don't care either!

"I do not recommend ordering items via Walmart's site to store. I ordered ornament stands on December 7, 2012. Walmart said the products would arrive via site to store by Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve came and went and the status still said "shipped". Walmart's customer service said the items were lost in transit and all they could do was refund my money. Beware of buying items that you need by a certain date. Walmart charged my card and made me wait several weeks before coming up with their best answer of "it was put on a truck and we don't know what happened after that"."

"I ordered coffee online from walmart. They sent the wrong coffee and are insisting that I ordered the wrong coffee. Unfortunately for them I took a screenshot of the order with confirmation number right after I placed it so you'd think they would own up to the error. But no. They tell me I have to drive to the nearest walmart (60 miles away) to return it. Or I can pay to return it and when they get it, they'll refund the price and send me the coffee I originally ordered, re-charge my credit card and charge shipping. Who does this? Oh, that's right, everyone who had online stores in 1995."

modified review This review was modified by dubyajay on December 23 2012 04:59:38 PM

"Walmart.com user beware...... today trying to buy something off there web site... I kept getting a error message saying they couldn't process my order so I tried it again still samething.... 5 times I tried this and 5 times it said couldn't process your order your banking instutution wouldn't not be billed...WELL WELL.... I wen't on my bank account and not 5 but 6 times they charged my account thats over 300. and when I called them they said well we will refund your money in 5 to 10 bussiness days I said REALLY RIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS and yess that was me yelling.. there is nothing we can do... NICE well you will see a nice review on your web page. and everywhere else I can post it Have a merry F#$$en christmas
" Since this order hasn't shipped, your account was never charged. Any authorization hold placed on your account will automatically expire in accordance with the card issuer's policy. Please contact your financial institution for more information.
If you have any questions, please reply to this email and let us know how we can help."

"Ordered an item from Walmart.com on 11/25/12 for store pickup. Was given a date of between 12/3 and 12/7. That was a long wait but I decided to wait. Figured 12/3 was more likely than 12/7. Especially since I had seen the item at the store just before they cleared the whole area for the Christmas sale items.
Online tracking had no updates on delivery schedule. Finally on 12/7 it said the item was at the sorting facility. Complained to Walmart online. They responded with an apology and said the item was delayed. Online the date changed from 12/7 to 12/15. Meanwhile I purchased the item for a cheaper price at Sears.com. Store pickup was immediately available. Walmart said I could not cancel the order because it was already in transit. I told them I did not wish to go to the store to pick it up only to return it immediately. They assured me that it was not necessary. All I had to do was call the store and they would expire the order.
The item arrived on 12/15. I called the store. They advised me to come to the store to pick it up and then return it! When I quoted the Walmart email they were confused. They said just wait until 12/29 and it will expire automatically. That was not acceptable. They promised to call me back. Never did. Now trying to escalate. No response. Get put on hold repeatedly. More frustration.
After being put on hold for 30 mins, finally get to the customer service manager at the store. She says "no problem". She expires the order and says the refund will be processed in 3-4 days.
Received an email from help@walmart.com offering a $15 discount if I ordered the same item from Walmart.com and had it delivered to my home. Shipping would be $15. Ridiculous.
Experience with Amazon, Sears and others is much better. I would never buy from Walmart.com again.

"I ordered an item form walmart.com on 11/23/12. I have been checking tracking information for the last couple weeks as to when my shipment would arrive at my house.
I checked the shippers website and it stated that "information was received for pick up from the facility" and no estimated date of arrival was given. According to walmart.com tracking my shipment "should have arrived by 12/03/12".
The item ordered was never received.
I emailed them last week about the shipment. They stated that my item was shipped and they gave me a link to the shippers tracking information which I have already been tracking.
After still not receiving my item I emailed walmart.com again only to find a response of item being lost in the mail and that they would give me a refund beacause the item that I ordered was not available online. There however was the same item available online in a different color, but, they did not offer to give me the other color of the same item that was available online. They said that they could not offer me the item because the color that I ordered was not available and if I need to leave any additional feedback to go to walmart.com and click feedback so that my feedback will go to the correct department.
DO NOT SHOP AT WALMART. Their customer service department is horrible and you may not even receive your item.

modified review This review was modified by member12345678 on December 15 2012 09:26:06 AM

"I ordered new wireless phones on walmart.com, to be started on a new contract with verizon wireless. I ordered three phones to be on a shared unlimited call and data plan. When I received my bill from Verizon, 2 separate accounts had been opened, each with a shared unlimited call/data plan. All three phones were activated and working but I was being billed for two separate plans. When I called the walmart wireless support line, they had no awareness of this, said I only ordered one account (true, so why open 2?), and said to contact verizon wireless. They did not make any attempt to help. To make things worse, two of the phones were received with the SIM card pushed into the slot upside-down. Had to extract with tweezers in order to insert them the correct way (if inserted correctly, they easily click in and out)."

"I purchased a item at 97.00, a few days later walmart lowered the price 18.00 to 79.00, I requested a refund of the difference within 7 days and was denied. Apparently walmart changes their price match guarantee to suit the season. Do not trust reviews on walmart"s site, they review your reviews before posting them so they are not accurate. Beware!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Edward1954 on December 06 2012 11:17:09 AM

"They had what I wanted namely Scoop Necked Cotton Long Sleeved T-Shirts for ladies. The shipping cost was super reasonable. I was able to get two shirts bundled for only .97 cents for shipping. I never did get any tracking info but the stuff arrived six days before they said it would. I was able to use Paypal which makes me feel more secure about on line shopping. This was my first experience with Wal-Mart and not their last. I wish they sold their Ol' Roy Dog Biscuits on line. The only thing with the shirts is that they run small. I am really a 16 and the 20 XXL fit me perfectly. "

modified review This review was modified by windywords on December 06 2012 09:00:17 AM

"Ordered a game on Thanksgiving, 11/22, paid for rush shipping because I wanted it ASAP. Walmart said it would ship on Monday 11/26 and arrive Tuesday 11/27. On Weds 11/28 (the day after it was supposed to arrive) they finally shipped it. On 11/29, two days after promised delivery, the package arrived -- with someone else's order! Now I have to go through the hassle of shipping someone else's order back.

So two takeaways:
1) Walmart.com's delivery dates are not to be trusted
2) You may get someone else's order

Stay away at all costs.

modified review This review was modified by Tarindel on November 29 2012 12:57:08 PM

"Ordered a computer at 11pm Thursday night and recieved it 830am on Saturday! Now that is quick delievery!"

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!