Walgreens Coupons
  • Rating 0.67/10 37 reviews

Walgreens is not a merchant member
    Walgreens does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Walgreens contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"The Sacramento at
2201 Arden Way
Sacramento, CA 95825
the pharmacist Candy Ward is the sweetest,curious,and most understanding lady that you will ever be honored to meet in your lifetime. She listens to every patient and empathizes with them. i my debt card wasn't working and i did NOT have medical insurance. but Candy Ward Pharm-D discreetly walk over to another register and put the whole cost of my medication on her OWN credit card as i was scrounging for change. as i was looking for money she handed me my prescription and told me "Have a great day , and i hope you get better soon". i am a loyal CVS customer, but because of this 1 in a million person i'm am now a Walgreens man.i now spuriously set my alarm for midnight just so i can see her to fill my prescriptions (she works graveyard). She is by far the best pharmacist in the world!! Walgreen's your have a true gem and her name is Candy Ward Pharm-D! and i say all this without any exaggeration, in all honesty this letter doesn't even scratch the surface, i would have to do a college master's thesis paper to give her all the credit she is warranted! A new lifelong Walgreens customer because of Candy Ward, Sincerely, Jesse Edwards

"Employees are definitely rude in the Chicago one, you can get better products at CVS or Jewel-Osco."

"Quite happy with my order for contact lenses. After a 25% discount on prices, they actually beat websites that sell contacts only. Free shipping (USPS) with email notification, no processing and handling fee to cut into the coupon discount, and pending charge on CC wasn't finalized until delivery--couldn't ask for more."

"Beware of Walgreens.com! I ordered some photobooks online, but was not really pleased with the sizes they offered, so I cancelled my order the next day. This is when the nightmare began. I called the customer service line early in the morning so that they could stop the books before they could even be printed. But the rep could not cancel the order as the amount was beyond her authorization. She said she would forward my cancellation request to her supervisor when she got in at 9 a.m. and someone would call or email me a confirmation of my cancelled order. I followed up in the afternoon as I did not get any communication from Walgreens, and they told me that there was no way they could cancel my order and I would have to return the items back. This was irritating and made bad business sense as I had given them ample time to cancel the order, and now, I have to go through the hassle of having to re-send photobooks that could not be re-sold. To add insult to injury, they charged my credit card and emailed me the return shipping label BEFORE they shipped the items. "

"I ordered a Neutrogena product from the website and received the wrong type. I emailed then (took 1 day to return) and called the CSR. Both suggested to return the item to a store nearby for an exchange or refund. The two stores I went did not have the item I was looking for and the refund offered was in gift cards which was no good for me. So I packed the item, printed the label for UPS from their site and shipped it back. I had to reorder the same item later (this time I got the right one). I got refund in 7-10 days for the previous order. In my experience, it is better to return it with UPS if you'd like it to get a actual refund rather than a gift card. "

"I don't shop in their stores much but have ordered online and have received excellent service. I like knowing I can return a product to a store even if ordered online."

"This is regarding as Photo Department. I ordered over 100 photo prints (4x6). Both time they were shipped fast in a good packaging. I had no complains as far as their service and product. I previously ordered Poster size photos and it was very good quality prints. I used Paypal payment so that I didn't have to store my credit information on their website. "

"Don't bother trying to negotiate Walgreen's byzantine systems let alone their store level personal. Go somewhere else.

Prescriptions are seldom filled for the quantity requested. Three trips to satisfy the quantity I ordered is not uncommon, I've been up to five trips.

Walgreen's systems are a mess. 1), its not uncommon for me to enter an order on line, receive a confirmation for the qualtity ordered and get no results. Neither the store nor whoever answers the phone can find any evidence of an order entered. Showing them the confirmation is responded with a shrug. 2), its very common for me to order on-line, receive a phone call that the prescription is ready to be picked up and find the quantity is different that what I ordered. Store level personnel cannot view how many were ordered (bizarre as it sounds), so another shrug. 3), the quantities received differ between store level and the user's web account. The store knows how many pills were dispensed, I have no idea what the user history shows as its neither the quantity received nor the quantity ordered.

"I ordered " 4x6 Prints and 8x10 print" via online and i picked up next day. No problem found."

"I ordered Philips Norelco razor 7310 on Thanksgiving. It was a deal because of the holiday. Several days later, they sent me an email and canceled my order and saying "it is out of stock". Actually, they raised the price and still selling it both on line and in store.

If I knew the result, I could have bought it in other stores. Now I missed the deal time in other store. I wish that someone could give us fairness. I was cheated.

"This used to be decent company to order from. I placed many orders online with them during 2003 -2005 and all went as expected.

With all the whining I am hearing now about how bad the economy is, I would think that American companies at least would be moderately interested in providing mediocre customer service. But my recent transaction with Walgreens.com seems to indicate otherwise. A whois of walgreens.com now comes back to the dominican republic: so I guess its not an American company after all? In any event, read the following ripoff account and don't buy here.

I ordered four items on Dec 24 2008 from Walgreens.com Order Number: 273700579. A package arrived Jan 1st and I found that they shipped only four out of five items, but the invoice indicated they had shipped all five. I immediately contacted them (Jan 2 2009) and sent a digital image of the package contents and the invoice. Walgreens support responded the following day and said they "would have to investigate further". A week passed and I heard nothing. I contacted them again Jan 10 2009 and notified them that I would be filing a credit card chargeback along with assorted consumer complaints about their unethical business practices. The following Monday ( 13 days later) I received an email from Walgreens support saying my missing 5th item was shipped and I would receive it shortly.

Four weeks have now passed. I made every reasonable attempt to work this out with walgreens.com. They are ignoring my emails and have in fact stolen cash money from me at this point as they never sent the items I paid for out of my bank account. I am a legally blind American citizen. I live on social security disability. This money was in fact stolen from the American taxpayer. I want a refund and I want an acknowledgement that Walgreens.com never filled my order and attempted to defraud me.

I guess it is a lot easier to steal 20% off the top then to make an honest 5% doing an honest job, eh?

modified review This review was modified by daborg on January 27 2009 11:46:50 PM

"I like Walgreens B&M, but their online store is the worst. I placed an order, but did not get a confirmation email, so I went to check status on their site. When I clicked on the order status link on the account page, I got a message that a page cannot be found. Tried it on different browsers and got either an error or a blank page. When I emailed customer service, I got a reply that my order failed in their system and I must place it again. What does it even mean? I checked my credit card statement, and found that they did charge me $30 for the order. I emailed customer service about it, and they sent me a completely random reply about how they charge a $1 authorization fee when you update an account, but no real charge is made. Perhaps this was an automated reply, which means nobody even read my letter. At this point I was going to call, but the order was delivered. I am happy that I got it, but I am surely never placing another order on their site. And I still get an error when I try to check order status. "

modified review This review was modified by slickshark on January 06 2009 06:44:14 PM

"Order was canceled when items were not in stock, even though check-out went fine. Advertised items, too."

"I never actually shopped at a drug store online before. I needed a certain product that wasnt sold at my local CVS. I gotta say I was disappointed in the time it took them to actually ship the product. Another wierd thing was that they only took PayPal. I probally would not shop at Walgreens.com again because it took so long to ship. If your in a hurry and need something fast get in the car and drive. "

"I purchased several items online from them including, several bars of expensive individually boxed soap, a large bottle of shampoo, a shaving gel, and some athletes foot medication(more than you wanted to know:). When the box arrived it looked like the contents had been rummaged through and were everywhere which I blame entirely on very extremely poor packing. Soap was everywhere and very few were in the original box. They also actually completely left out a bottle of shaving gel I ordered. I was actually was almost so stunned at how ridiculous this was I was amused by the whole thing. I contacted them right after via e-mail about the missing shaving gel and they said they could not help unless I called customer service on the phone. I find this unacceptable for several reasons as you might imagine and if you take online orders you should be able to resolve customer disputes and issues online. Not happy!"