WalgreensCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"bought photo cards, they looked like my 3 year old made them, then after wasting over an hour of my time they said that is all they can do."

modified review This review was modified by ddring on November 20 2013 08:11:21 AM

"Muy malo el servicio que tiene la farmacia del Walgreens localizado en 16690 SW 88 ST Miami Fl 33196, la empleada llamada Ailin no solo no tiene idea de servicio al cliente tampoco sabe como llenar las formas requeridas por los seguros para cobrar las recetas, y su falta de conocimiento la disfrasa haciendo creer al cliente que es culpa del seguro.
Ayer nos tuvo mas de dos horas esperando por una informacion que estaba en la tarjeta.

Recomiendo usar a Publix tienen mucho mejor servicio y profecionalismo, dos cosas que desconocen las dos empleadas de ese Walgreens.

modified review This review was modified by Yolres on September 19 2013 01:55:31 PM

"I seen all the Walgreen reviews. I as well had a recent issue. I been buying Ritalin from them. I brought in a new script. came to get the script and the price went from aprox 40 dollars to a whapping seventy six dollars. the attendant stated do you want it or not. I felt I had to take the script because I did not have the time to get the original script back. My reason for the quick purchase was I did not want to hold up a long line. I also did not have the time to process the return of the original script. Also they never have sale items in stock.

I reported the issue to the better business bureau. Walgreen's corporate put the pressure on a staff pharmacist to help fix the issue. Walgreens corporate had no concern for me and used its pharmacy staff to through under a bus. I never received an explanation form Walgreens corporate except for the pharmacy staff telling me that corporate is putting pressure on them to say "oops".

"Placed an order with expedited shipping 1-2 days. It has been 3 and the order is still not processed. Didn't know it took so long to process a 1 item order. Pathetic Walgreens!"

modified review This review was modified by Figure-It-Out on August 08 2013 03:11:50 PM

Georgia, USA

"Walgreens in Rome, GA completely ruined 2 rolls of film I left with them to be developed. There is no way to replace photos taken across the country of people who will not be together again. "

"Mike was excellent. I was short like a dollar and change and Mike paid out of his pocket my balance! Thanks Mike! Excellent customer service! Thanks Mike. I so didn't expect him to do that! I love Mike! He is so nice!"

modified review This review was modified by blanchette.maureen on July 14 2013 06:14:54 PM

"Do not use there online store it is a horrible experience. Placed and order for an item showing instock but it never shipped and they gave me nothing but issues canceling the order."

modified review This review was modified by dsenier on May 10 2013 05:22:06 AM

"In general, the stores never have stock on hand that is on sale. You'd think they would have stock on hand and more, esp if it is on sale but no and even the first day of ads, they don't have items.The shelf space is very limited.Again, if you advertise something on sale, have it on hand for the customers...
Don't waste your time with this store chain..Not worth it

"The worst Pharmacy that I ever dealt with, I just transfered all my RXs to CVS. The people that work there are lazy and not very freindly. This the Walgreens in West Caldwell, NJ"

"I can not believe what's happening. Is it America, or am I in Zimbabwe?? What a mess!!!!!!!!! I had so much problems sending my prescription in. They told me I had to open mail order account which I did. It took my DR several calls to make them accept my RX. They do not listen! Then it took me several days and numerous calls and chats to put a note that I am paying out of pocket, and I want it shipped to me. Hey, why would I open mail order account if I could pick it up in store?? They do not know how to work without insurance. Before I decided to use their service I called and asked how much my medication would cost. The price was $79.99. I rechecked and asked over the chat. The price was either 59.99 or 79.99. Every time I want to finally order they ask me to call them. OK. I called again, and they said I had to open another account with walgreenshealth. I said I opened account YOU told me to open why do I need to open another account? To save me money... The price for medication suddenly went up to $350. I called. Then it went down to $167. What a nightmare! I checked with other pharmacies, it costs around $60-70 everywhere else, the most expensive online pharmacy sells it for $90. I asked over the chat, they said they would fix the price. Then I called and they told me whole bunch of nonsense about generic, brand name, sizing, and prices vary depending ta-da LOCATION. I said what location? I am using online mail order pharmacy! And how the price can vary from $59 to $350 due to a location, really? Are you flying to your MARS warehouse to bring my medication? In addition to everything we have already discussed all nuances during our previous 30 conversations! I told them 100 times what I want, and so did my DR, they have a written RX. It's going on for 7 days so far. There is no intelligent life here, move on. I am transferring my RX to CVS. Their photo services suck too. They wanted to charge us $200+ for passport photos, we needed a few copies, we paid $11 in Fedex Kinkos.
edit I tried to transfer my RX from them to CVS and they refused, and cancelled my order! CVS was very apologetic and asked me to fax them new RX. The medication costs $52 at CVS. I will never buy anything from Walgreens ever.

modified review This review was modified by thepretty on April 12 2013 12:00:58 AM

"BEWARE OF WALGREENS.COM. If you buy something online you cannot get your money back -- even if Walgreens sends you a completely defective product!!!! The most you can hope for is a store credit. And you can expect some rude, dismissive customer non-service to boot when you try to get your refund! Essentially, their corporate office will simply ignore you. That's what happened to me when I purchased a blood pressure monitor online at Walgreens.com. They sent me a machine that did not work at all. I was told I could return it to the store, but the store employees claimed they could not process a refund on an online purchase and insisted that I accept a store credit. When I called Walgreens corporate offices to demand my money back, they promised to take care of the refund but later sent me an e-mail claiming they did not have enough information. I responded with all the information they needed, but they never replied, essentially ignoring me. So basically, they kept my money even though they failed to provide the merchandise I paid for. This is completely unacceptable and totally infuriating, but not worth the time for a small claims suit in my particular case. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT WALGREENS.COM OR AT ANY WALGREENS STORE AGAIN!!!"

"Walgreens pharmacy at broadway and Lindsey in mesa az has the worst customer service ever! I would rate them 0 if I could. pharm techs have an attitude for no reason, are rude, and unhelpful. I'm going to post bad reviews on every website I can find. I'm also contacting every Walgreens Executive I can find. We will take the thousands of dollars we spend each year to a place that treats us like they care! Bye bye Walgreens."

"They have very poor customer service and their employees are not properly trained at the Bel Air location. They do not hold their employees accountable for their mistakes nor do they accept responsibility for making them. "

"I love walgreens and they always are super nice everytime I go in their they are always saying hello and always help when I need it with a smile on their face. "

modified review This review was modified by purpletigress78 on December 12 2012 11:40:51 AM

"Purchased led headlamps and was amazed by the good reviews and the price was great!"

Share Walgreens's store rating

Walgreens is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Walgreens is not a merchant member
Walgreens does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!