WalgreensCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Mike was excellent. I was short like a dollar and change and Mike paid out of his pocket my balance! Thanks Mike! Excellent customer service! Thanks Mike. I so didn't expect him to do that! I love Mike! He is so nice!"

modified review This review was modified by blanchette.maureen on July 14 2013 06:14:54 PM

"Do not use there online store it is a horrible experience. Placed and order for an item showing instock but it never shipped and they gave me nothing but issues canceling the order."

modified review This review was modified by dsenier on May 10 2013 05:22:06 AM

"In general, the stores never have stock on hand that is on sale. You'd think they would have stock on hand and more, esp if it is on sale but no and even the first day of ads, they don't have items.The shelf space is very limited.Again, if you advertise something on sale, have it on hand for the customers...
Don't waste your time with this store chain..Not worth it

"The worst Pharmacy that I ever dealt with, I just transfered all my RXs to CVS. The people that work there are lazy and not very freindly. This the Walgreens in West Caldwell, NJ"

"I can not believe what's happening. Is it America, or am I in Zimbabwe?? What a mess!!!!!!!!! I had so much problems sending my prescription in. They told me I had to open mail order account which I did. It took my DR several calls to make them accept my RX. They do not listen! Then it took me several days and numerous calls and chats to put a note that I am paying out of pocket, and I want it shipped to me. Hey, why would I open mail order account if I could pick it up in store?? They do not know how to work without insurance. Before I decided to use their service I called and asked how much my medication would cost. The price was $79.99. I rechecked and asked over the chat. The price was either 59.99 or 79.99. Every time I want to finally order they ask me to call them. OK. I called again, and they said I had to open another account with walgreenshealth. I said I opened account YOU told me to open why do I need to open another account? To save me money... The price for medication suddenly went up to $350. I called. Then it went down to $167. What a nightmare! I checked with other pharmacies, it costs around $60-70 everywhere else, the most expensive online pharmacy sells it for $90. I asked over the chat, they said they would fix the price. Then I called and they told me whole bunch of nonsense about generic, brand name, sizing, and prices vary depending ta-da LOCATION. I said what location? I am using online mail order pharmacy! And how the price can vary from $59 to $350 due to a location, really? Are you flying to your MARS warehouse to bring my medication? In addition to everything we have already discussed all nuances during our previous 30 conversations! I told them 100 times what I want, and so did my DR, they have a written RX. It's going on for 7 days so far. There is no intelligent life here, move on. I am transferring my RX to CVS. Their photo services suck too. They wanted to charge us $200+ for passport photos, we needed a few copies, we paid $11 in Fedex Kinkos.
edit I tried to transfer my RX from them to CVS and they refused, and cancelled my order! CVS was very apologetic and asked me to fax them new RX. The medication costs $52 at CVS. I will never buy anything from Walgreens ever.

modified review This review was modified by thepretty on April 12 2013 12:00:58 AM

"BEWARE OF WALGREENS.COM. If you buy something online you cannot get your money back -- even if Walgreens sends you a completely defective product!!!! The most you can hope for is a store credit. And you can expect some rude, dismissive customer non-service to boot when you try to get your refund! Essentially, their corporate office will simply ignore you. That's what happened to me when I purchased a blood pressure monitor online at Walgreens.com. They sent me a machine that did not work at all. I was told I could return it to the store, but the store employees claimed they could not process a refund on an online purchase and insisted that I accept a store credit. When I called Walgreens corporate offices to demand my money back, they promised to take care of the refund but later sent me an e-mail claiming they did not have enough information. I responded with all the information they needed, but they never replied, essentially ignoring me. So basically, they kept my money even though they failed to provide the merchandise I paid for. This is completely unacceptable and totally infuriating, but not worth the time for a small claims suit in my particular case. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT WALGREENS.COM OR AT ANY WALGREENS STORE AGAIN!!!"

"Walgreens pharmacy at broadway and Lindsey in mesa az has the worst customer service ever! I would rate them 0 if I could. pharm techs have an attitude for no reason, are rude, and unhelpful. I'm going to post bad reviews on every website I can find. I'm also contacting every Walgreens Executive I can find. We will take the thousands of dollars we spend each year to a place that treats us like they care! Bye bye Walgreens."

"They have very poor customer service and their employees are not properly trained at the Bel Air location. They do not hold their employees accountable for their mistakes nor do they accept responsibility for making them. "

"I love walgreens and they always are super nice everytime I go in their they are always saying hello and always help when I need it with a smile on their face. "

modified review This review was modified by purpletigress78 on December 12 2012 11:40:51 AM

"Purchased led headlamps and was amazed by the good reviews and the price was great!"

"My wife and I needed a wellness test to meet an insurance requirement with a deadline. We registered on the Walgreen's web page set up for that purpose. Presented with an array of times we selected one that would not take us away from work and would make fasting at least 8 hours beforehand a bit less oppressive. Granted, Sunday morning seemed an unusual time, but there it was. And it was available. We arrived 10 minutes early to find some of the chairs in the waiting area covered with potato chip crumbs. When the pharmacist arrived we showed her our printed confirmation clearly stating 8am as our appointment time and were informed the technician doesn't even get in until 10am. Thanks Walgreen's! Now we're at risk of missing our deadline."

"I would like to file a warning to any person trying to fill a prescription with Walgreens # 5131, 10401 LITTLE RD, New Port Richey FL 34654. Unless you like to be treated as a criminal, go somewhere else! This is what happened to me.... It was on Monday, 10/22/12. The pharmacy manager that was on duty this day was Rachel. She gave me the WORST customer experience I have EVER HAD, bar none.

It all began around 4 PM, when I first entered the store to fill a prescription of adderall for my son, who has ADD and does not function well at school without. Normally I go to CVS, but they did not have it and referred us to Walgreens. Rachel could not enter her computer system because her password was not working. She told me to come back in an hour or so, at that time she could "use" the password of her coworker in stead.

I came back around 7 PM, she used her coworkers password but still could not find my son in her system. She then demanded I go to CVS and get a printout of all the adderall prescriptions he has had in the past, to establish a "good faith" history. She refused my request to simply call them up and ask this right there. I inquired: "But what if I just go to my computer and give you a printout of whatever?" Whereupon she responded: " Oh, I will call them up to verify it is legit."

My conclusion was right there and then that she could easily call them up to save me the trip, but that she did not want to do that. She also told me that this is the way she operates, that this drug is highly suspicious and needs to be verified, and that if I did not like it, I should go somewhere else. Mind you, I am standing there with a perfectly legit doctors prescription in my hands and she treats me like a criminal!

I really needed this prescription filled because my son depends on it in school, so I went ahead, got the requested history from (a very friendly) CVS and came right back. Upon my return, which she obviously did not expect, SHE IGNORED ME FOR OVER FIVE MINUTES!!! She did everything else first, including going back in the back to rummage some medicines around and only after her coworker, who was surprised by her behavior, mentioned me standing there waiting with the prescription and requested history in hand, only after that she reluctantly "helped" me. She took the CVS history, looked it over, then started INTERROGATING ME regarding some perceived "inconsistencies".

By then I was seething, but I still managed, barely, to answer her accusing questions to her satisfaction. By now it's around 8 o'clock, and I have been trying to fill this prescription for FOUR HOURS. She then proceeds to tell me, after having me go get the history that she still had to call the doctor to verify if this prescription is REALLY legit. And... She can't do that now because it's too late and she will have to call in the morning.

I took the prescription (which she copied anyway, why do that if you do not intend to fill it???) back and informed her I will file an official complaint against her. She said:" Why not do it right now? The store manager is right there behind you!".

So I did. The store manager was very polite and informed me that she could not override the pharmacy manager. So Rachel made me wait 2 hours on her computer problem, then sends me out on a wild goose chase getting a CVS history, deliberately ignores me after I come back, INTERROGATES me regarding my son's medical history and then STILL REFUSED to fill the prescription, and on top of that sends me to complain to someone she FULL WELL KNOWS cannot do anything about it!

The story ends with me going to another CVS in the neighbourhood, who luckily did have it in stock, and getting my prescription filled in less than five minutes.

I actually came back to this walgreens store one last time and I talked to the store manager, showing her the meds. I understand it is a controlled substance but that does not mean that everybody ordering it is a criminal!!! This pharmacy manager Rachel of Walgreens store # 5131 is completely unfit to deal with customers and should be either reeducated or fired if she cannot change her pompous attitude and her nasty habit of sending customers on wild goose chases.

I also contacted Walgreens headquarters regarding this incident. To date I have received no response, if there is one I will let you know. In the mean time, if you need prescriptions filled, please, do yourself a favour and do not go to this pharmacy.

"Walgreens pharmacy is really messed up. My rx says it has 3 refills and I haven't gotten any refills for over a month but they refused to fill them saying that the prescription expired the day before it says it will expire on the bottle - Walgreens screwed up. The deskclerk was not nice about it and when I asked to speak with the pharmacist she transferred me to photo - I don't think it was an accident. So now it's Saturday and I can't get my prescription or get a new one from the doctor. They are heading for a lawsuit as it looks like others have had the same issue. Fortunately Costco and Walmart are way cheaper. Good time to change over my prescriptions to a new location. They also have messed up on other stuff in my prescription and the Pharmacist - who I finally got to speak to - wasn't any help at all. Costco or Walmart here I come - and I bet there are a trail of others before and after me. "

modified review This review was modified by adele123 on September 22 2012 02:35:34 PM

"Their pharmacists seem to think they decide when you can refill a legitimate prescription that MY doctor wrote for ne. So when I wind up in an ER or having to cancel a trip because of too much pain frim kidney stones, Walgreens I will send you the bill."

"Use to love walgreens when it came to the photo center, not lately! Walked in today asked for some service at the photo desk, and lets just say no one was in a hurry. Two workers called twice for someone to service me, finally he came. Lets just say he is not good at costumer service!! My pictures were suppose to be ready at 3:55. I arrived at 4:30 and they were not. I understand people get busy with other things, but geez.. have some manners with the costumers! How about I apologize for the inconvenience not "your gonna have to wait". "

modified review This review was modified by collins-girl0309 on August 06 2012 02:54:40 PM

Walgreens is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Walgreens is not a merchant member
Walgreens does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!