• Wakemakers.com

• Contact: sales@wakemakers.com
    • Phone: 503-278-5357
    • Business Hours: 9-6PST Monday-Friday
    • Fax: 503-278-5366

"Ordering was very easy and the package has already arrived in plenty of time for Christmas. Very satisfied and would order from you again. :)"

"I like the website and the product pricing. i recently bought a wakeboat and look forward to using your site for future purchases. "

"Overall experience was good. They have very knowledgable experts and quality products. Safe place to buy from! However, communication is very poor. They dont return emails or phone calls at all. As a result, what could have taken just a couple days resulted in nearly three weeks of activity where I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what I need and asking questions. They desire for you to just buy their turn key package, but I was not comfortable with that and wanted to know more about my specific system. "

"The Tsunami water pump came within a short period of time, much
sooner than expected. The pump was securely wrapped. It was
easy to order and their service was very efficient. We would
order again from this business.

"Jason and the WakeMakers crew have been an absolute pleasure to do buisness with. I recieved honest advise on the custom ballast system I was trying to lay out without feeling like I was being sold something... When I was finished I was able to return the components that I didn't end up using for a full refund. I highly recommend these guys!!! the customer service is top notch."

"Wakemasters is the bomb. They got my sacks and pump to me quick. I got 3 fly high sacks and the tsumami pump. Best sacks I have ever owned. Great attachments and very durable. The pump is the best I have owned. Wake is boosting, I am extremely happy with my purchases, Can't go wrong with wakemaster.
Justin May

Share Wakemakers.com's store rating

Wakemakers.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wakemakers.com is not a merchant member
Wakemakers.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!