Stores > Vulcan Tire

Product & services pricing Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vulcan Tire by clicking a star below.
2011-01-31

" I got snowed in at Christmas in the north Georgia mountains. After 5 days and running out of firewood and food I swore I was getting some snow chains. Not many people in Georgia know anything about snow chains. I found the Vulcan site on the net and it made everything so easy to understand. I was able to see all the details and compare by type, quality and cost. I felt very confident I had made the right decision. I received my chains in a very timely manner and was very satisfied and now I feel confident I will be prepared the next time."

2011-01-22

"I am very satisfied with my order with Vulcan Tire Sales. My order shipped very fast and arrived in 4 days from order. I will recomend them to others. "

2011-01-19

"Fast Delivery, Faster than I thought. I'm very impressed with the service. Right fit, right price.
Bill Murphy

2011-01-19

"I bought a set of chains for my 1963 Cub Cadet 100 which I use for snow plowing. Chains arrived yesterday,1/18/11. I installed them today, 1.19/11, work great, I'm very satisfied."

2011-01-15

"Great service. Delivered on time as promised."

2011-01-14

The chains got here the day they said.
Every thing was great. Now I hope I never
have to use them.

Doug in Wa.

2011-01-11

"Good price, very helpful information on the site to help choose the right chains. Arrived when promised."

2010-12-30

"I was very happy with the price of the product and the speed of the delivery. The product(tire chains) were just what I expected. Thank you Vulcan Tire!!"

2010-12-23

"AWESOME COMPANY GREAT SERVICE FAST RESPONSE"

2010-12-23

"I had a good shopping experience. Price was best I could find online"

Rep reply posted Dec-26-2010

A rep from Vulcan Tire, VulcanTire, has responded

“Customer stated via email that he meant to enter a rating of "9 out of 10" but made a mistake and was unsure how to correct it.”

2010-12-22

"Awesome Service. Speedy delivery. Just i time for my trip. Great Value."

2010-12-16

"very pleased with the quick delivery of my tire chains. i will definately be doing more business with vulcan tires in the future. thanks again!"

2010-12-16

"Vulcan Tire Sales had exactly what I needed in stock. I received my items very quickly and their communications were clear and timely. With the free shipping I spent less than other suppliers would have cost. Thank You Vulcan Tire Sales Team!! George Tabbert, Jr. Dowagiac, MI"

2010-12-14

"excellent customer service. Quick response and received the product in less than 5 days. Thank you!"

2010-12-11

"Excellent service product arrived and put the cables on and they fit like they were supposed to. So happy customer here.

Share Vulcan Tire's store rating

Vulcan Tire is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vulcan Tire is a merchant member
Vulcan Tire participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.