• Address: 9980 S 300 W STE 200

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"second order for me, I will shop your prices again, and I do shop. the falcken tires have served me very well. the FK452 on the southern CA. roads work great. I drive a MB CLK500. Mountain roads or desert, going to vegas. The car and tires are fun to drive."

"Problem-free through all the steps - the way it should be. We did a have a problem with the product we ordered so I sent an email to the Vulcan Tire sales staff asking for some help and guidance - and they provided it with very detailed instructions which indicates to me they know their products and are not just resellers. Thank you for great service."

"First the product was exactly as order and shipping was quick. Customer service was excellent and can answer all questions with quick response. Would reconmend this to all existing and new customers and I guarantee that all including myself would be a returning customer. Thanks Vulcan and will be back! A++++++++++++++++"

modified review This review was modified by bgdanvp05 on July 16 2010 03:22:14 PM

"This transaction was one of the most pleasant experiences I have had lately. The site is well laid out and informative which made my decision easier. Placing the order was without error and ease and my items were shipped the very next day. The shippment was fast (4 days) and correct. It is very nice to know that there are still honest, hard working people in this world.
Thank you very much.
Randy

"As ordered, great communication, lightning quick delivery. Can't be beat on value."

"I like the way I got the tires quicky, what was wierd and it wasn't your fault, I recieved the tire in two diffrent days. I would order again from this company, also another thing was it was in stock."

"Not pleased with customer service. Ordered tires and tried to cancel the order with no luck and very inaccurate information was given to me by customer service rep about shipping. They should not even offer a cancel order request cause they do not work. Net loss to me for returning the unused product was 130 dollars and I got nothing. Very dissatisfied and will never order tires from vulcan again."

"GREAT SERVICE JOB WELL DONE"

"This company is better than a lot of Brick and Mortar stores I know. Prices are great. Super fast shipping and no nonsense business. I def will be buying another set in a week or two. You guys def earned my business.Very trustworthy. Mike Porter"

"This is the third time I have bought tires from Vulcan and I continue to be impressed. They offer great prices and fast shipping. I have never had any issues with they're service or products. I will continue to purchase from them.

Thx!

"I was so happy to find an on-line tire source that sells Mastercraft tires. I was trying to match 2 tires that were already on my car, and the local seller of mastercraft wanted sooo much for the same tire, I couldn't believe it. Vulcan's price was lower, even with shipping they still beat the other guys. Pretty quick shipping too!"

"In looking for tires I found your company had the best prices and best website."

modified review This review was modified by analyst412 on May 21 2010 08:14:47 AM

"Tires were on back order when order was placed but I did not notice that estimated availability date was over 3 weeks from order date. Web site did display iformation that the tires were on back order but you have to click another link or two to find out "estimated availability" date. When the tires still had not shipped almost a month later I followed up with Vulcan Tire and found out the "estimated availability" had been pushed back another 3 weeks. I should have just spent the extra $50(price diff to comp sites) and ordered from one of the other sites that had/have the tires in stock. I also wonder how Vulcan is "estimating" the availability of their tires? I would not recommend this site to a friend."

"I was not notified when I ordered the tire that they were out of stock. It will take 1 1/2 weeks to get the tire. Not fast enough in my opinion. "

"i have dealt with vulcan tire before and they are great to deal with. this time i had to cancel because i had to get my car inspected and tires would have arrived too late. but i just wanted to say again..they are a great company to deal with..donald tremper"

Vulcan Tire Sales is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vulcan Tire Sales is not a merchant member
Vulcan Tire Sales does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!