• VoipSupply

Chance of future purchase: Rating 10/10 10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 10/10 10/10
    Customer service: --/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

"This was my first order with VoIP Supply and it went well. I called in late on Friday, as I needed to replace a phone over the weekend. The online order process was pretty easy and straight forward. After placing my order, they actually gave me a call to let me know the order would be shipping out and should arrive for me on Saturday. I will definitely keep VoIP Supply in mind the next time I need something VoIP related!"

"This was my second purchase of voip phones from voipsupply.com. I first went to voipsupply when one of my other suppliers was out of stock. They did a good job with the first order, so I decided to give them a shot on a large order. They were able to get me a really good price on some polycom phones and the sales rep was even able to help me with question I had about one of my customers network. Needless to say I will be working with voipsupply again! "

"VoipSupply was very good in the beginning. I picked them because of their extended warranty program. I used them in 2009 to preplace a 12 year old standard PBX system. More recently, I used them to replace an extremely old PBX system at a law office. I've had about a dozen phones go bad since I placed the order and all returns have been handled with little issue until recently. They recently changed their site and apparently their customer database. I am no longer able to request an RMA. Their site doesn't show my orders from 2009 or 2010. I've exchanged emails with various people within their company and have yet to reach a resolution. I've got 2 dead phones and 30+ others that still have about a years worth of warranty on them which seems pretty worthless at this point. I think it's time to find another vendor."

"I ordered a voip adapter and it was bad out of the box.
I made 4 attempts to get support to return for a replacement or credit. Voipsupply.com will not respond to emails, RMA forms, or phone calls. Stay away from this company!!!. Support after the sale is NON EXISTENT.
Would never order from them again.
Update 06/07/2011 Voipsupply did a call back and credited the cost of the item and reimbursed my shipping costs
I would recommend using due diligence in dealing with this firm.

This review was modified by apcar on June 12 2011 10:22:51 AM

"i purchased 2 aastra voip phones from voip supply last month. the quality and service have been great!"

"I ordered some Aastra VOIP phones and headsets from VoIP Supply for the office, and was very pleased with the experience.

When I placed my original order, I omitted the adapted cables needed to connect the headsets to the phones - Tom from customer service noticed this, and contacted me to ask if it should have been included. With most other merchants, this wouldn't have happened until I received my order and realized my mistake. Very impressive that they proactively resolved my issue without any prompting on my part!

"Excellent ordering process and good customer service follow-up. Would not hesitate to recommend."

"Good selection, information and price. Quick shipped my phone and all-in-all, an easy transaction. Highly recommend."

"Very good pricing, very quick shipping, I could not have dreamed of better experience."

"Return Customer to VoIP Supply and time and again they give me reason to look no further for my VoIP needs."

"This is my first entry into VOIP service and equipment. I was very pleased with your patience as I asked a lot of elementary questions. In addition, the prices were extremely competitive. In the future, this will be my first call for any VOIP equipment"

"VoIP supply will definately be the place where I purchase all of my future hardware. They always seem to have the best prices and the delivery times are more than acceptable.

The only issue that I had was that the shipping notices were a little confusing at times. When ordering volume equipment, pieces may ship from different wharehouses and the tracking numbers provided dont always detail ALL of the equipment that is being shipped. I would like to see the ability to track orders online in the future.

Other than that, shopping with VoIP Supply was an enjoyable experience. The staff was very polite and was always on top of your order. Voicemail and e-mail correspondece was always handled professionally and responded to promptly.

"Amazing customer support and GREAT LOW PRICE!!! Thanks VoipSupply!"

This review was modified by MasterXP on October 22 2010 02:57:11 PM

"Voipsupply had the best price on aastra phone that I needed. Shipping was fast and payment via paypal was convenient. I will shop here again."

"Nothing but positive comments for this order and company."

Share VoipSupply's store rating

VoipSupply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VoipSupply is not a merchant member
VoipSupply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!