Stores > Vitality Medical

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.53/10 5.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.47/10 5.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vitality Medical by clicking a star below.
2017-08-10

5 Star Service!

"Vitality Medical had exactly what I was looking for - at a great price. Easy to order, the delivery arrived quick than promised. Completely satisfied! "

2017-08-09

Where discount and/or free shipping?

"I receive emails offering free shipping and 5% or 10% discounts, But I spend $205.00 and get zip, nada zero."

KylaYasaeniak's Avatar

Los Angles
2017-08-09

Amazing

"Reat prices & the shipping was AWESOME!! Picked economy shipping, but came the day after I placed my order!! Amazing!! "

2017-08-07

Working in vitality

"This company is definitely one of the worst company to work for , pride its self on healthy lifestyles brand, however a lot of there staffs are not healthy and suffer from work related stress, you have to work 50-60 hours a week in order to achieve there unachievable sales target even thou you only contracted to 37hrs , you don't get paid for the overtime and if you raise the issue up with management you get sacked, the pro is you get free bananas for you had work every Monday . How organizations like this is still in existence only GOD knows. All what there sales Managers are bothered about is there own commissions go to Stockport and look at the mental state of the staffs working there"

2017-08-06

Excellence in All

"I purchased McKesson Ultra Disp. Underpads-heavy absorbency. The product is great!!! Using them for an older cat. Best pad I have found!! Will be ordering them again!!! Vitality Medical is great to order from!!! From placing the order to delivery!! Great prices & the shipping was AWESOME!! Picked economy shipping, but came the day after I placed my order!! Amazing!! Will definitely be ordering from them again soon!! Will recommend to everyone!! Thanks Vitality Medical!!!!!"

KyleNelsond's Avatar

New York
2017-08-05

Good

"Not bad surely touch you again"

2017-08-02

Fast Delivery but Multiple Shipments

"Delivery was really fast. Only took 2 business days for some of the items to arrive.

However, I ordered 4 items and got 6 shipments. One of the items has a quantity of 3 and it came in 3 shipments. Since I used mailbox service I had to pay for 6 mailboxes for one single order. The total cost was even more than the shipping charges.

2017-07-30

The best!

"Super easy and fast delivery. Always have the items I need available. Thank you Vitality Medical!"

2017-07-28

Terrible Service

"Attempted to order two products. Was informed two days later that I would require a prescription, which I did not have and was not mentioned at the time of purchase. Sent an email to cancel my order and I'm am STILL receiving automated messages over two hours later that I had replied outside of business hours. I am annoyed that they did not inform me of the prescription requirement, and then they apparently sent me a message outside of their business hours, which caused multiple redundant emails. I will never attempt to so business with them again."

2017-07-20

EXCELLENT PRODUCT CHOICE AND SERVICE

"I was looking for a smaller unit that was very quite. Found what I was looking for and much to my surprise it cost less than a quarter of current Nebulizer, weighs 9.4 oz and makes very little noise. Nebulizer kit arrived within 48 hrs and had all parts in kit, complete instructions and in perfect shape. WOW !
Thanks for making my DAY

2017-07-20

happy user

"Called, placed order. Confirmed that product was available.
Shipped Monday, arrived Thursday. Will definitely use again.
Thanks

2017-07-15

Awsome customer service.

"The staff was very helpful and they really know the equipment that they sell to help a customer to get what the need. I highly recommend Vitality Medical."

2017-07-15

Pump

"I have purchased several of these helps for erection and the have worked beautifully. However this last pump absolutely will not create any suction. I have just moved to Box 306 Cowley, Wyoming 82420 . Can you please help. Thank Paul J Partridge"

2017-07-14

watch your wallet

"i needed a $31 "shrinker" quickly before a trip i am taking paid $30 for 2-3 day arrival tracked order after 3rd day only to find it won't arrive for at least 7 days. had to argue with Vitality medical rep to refund the shipping cost, then he tried to give me only a partial refund, if you choose Vitality medical be ready to keep one eye on your wallet! now i will have to get another shrinker somewhere else & pay $50 plus shipping to get it on time "

2017-07-08

Bad Experience

"terms conditions not clear"

Share Vitality Medical's store rating

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member
Vitality Medical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!