Stores > Venus Swimwear

Product & services pricing Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"I Ordered 3 swim suits. They are not sized correctly. Either top too small or too big same for bottoms. Not one fit correctly. Free shipping is a joke. I returned all 3 suits. They penalize you if don't keep suits by charging you shipping. It took them 3 days to credit my card after they received the suits. Only after I called them 2 days in a row did they tell me of my reduced credit back on my card. I lost a total of about 12.00 Save your money!"

This review was modified by bradley79 on February 09 2013 05:14:07 PM

"HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Customer service. The representative (Laina) and the manager (Michelle) both acted like I was bothering them. Maybe I interrupted their break or something. Anywho, Venus sent an email stating that my package would be here on a specific date. UPS says that the package goes to the post posy office which was never explained. Just a big mess to sum it all up. Will never order from them again!!!"

"This company has the worst customer service! It takes 20 minutes to try and get someone on live chat to even answer your question, and when they do, they are wrong! I asked how a dress fit and the girl said it ran small so i ordered a size up and it was huge! The dress didn't run small at all. Trying to send it back is a nightmare as well. DO NOT order from this company. They have no idea what they are doing and the clothes aren't worth it."

The clothing is awesome but if something doesn't fit and you ship it back they charge a shipping fee, and 6.95 to use the piece of paper known as the return label. They are scammers. So if you order a 30.00 item, send it back, and use the return label, they charge 9.95 shipping and 6.95 for the return label. So you will get a refund of 13.10.

"Terrible place to do business with. I ordered a swimsuit, and my credit card was billed on Oct 18. I still have seen no product, and a dozen phone calls and emails have gotten me nowhere. Mastercard says they give the merchant 30 days, to call them back Tuesday .. and they will treat this as credit card fraud. They care a lot more about their customers than Venus."

This review was modified by me-in-ottawa on November 15 2012 08:31:39 AM

"Poor service !!! Send items back and got a partial refund .
Call customer support and they blame me that I remove the tag or it's just missing . Stay away from the store - scammers.

"BUYER BEWARE!!! Not only did I not receive my summer suit (backordered) they gave me a $25 gift card but charged my credit card $10.70 to ship the card. They refused to refund me, so I contacted my bank. CREDIT CARD FRAUD!"

"Horrible, awful, bad experience. There were no pictures of the back view, but I assumed seeing the fronts, and backs views of other outfits, that it would be like how it looked from the front -cute, classic, stylish. It was on sale and I thought I was getting a good deal. I guess you get what you pay for, and Im sure glad I didnt pay full price. A zipper piece was sewn on the back in such a horrible fashion with was is almost a two in patch going along the entire length of zipper. They didnt even try to hide the zipper. And the huge patchwork was a different color than the piece i bought. It looked like it was inside out. When i realized it wasnt, that this was the part that was out when id wear it, I realized it was not wearable. When i showed my hisband he said "you cant wear that, why would they do that?". As a man who knows nothing about fashion, he knew this was not ok. I will NEVER buy from Venus again. Plus, it took forever to ship. Almost 2 full weeks. So my build up made it worse. I was excited when it finally came, only to find this horrible product."

"This company is HORRIBLE!!! First off, they are very rude on the phone and they are never willing to help you. I have called MULTIPLE of times and yet to hear a correct response. They always say, they are right. Make a long story short. I placed 2 orders with them, hated all the articles of clothing and returned them. Remind you, they were 2 DIFFERENT returns. Well, I only received one refund for my return and yet to have the other order refunded. Everytime I call, they have said that they refunded my card and that my bank is wrong. Well I have called my bank and they looked into too and the 2nd return wasn't even refunded to my card. So now I have to file a dispute with my bank so they can get MY money refunded back to my card.

Venus steals people money and they don't even care. I have yelled at them multiple times and even told them they steal people's money. Not to mention, they have horrible customer service, horrible clothing, horrible retuns shipping fee's. I will NEVER order from this company again and I will make sure that everybody that I knows will order from them too.

"Being a 19-year-old large-chested girl has almost made me give up hope on finding an adequately fitting and supporting swimsuit. After countless trips to Target and other decently priced stores and hours of online searching, it seems that if you're busty, you're forced into wearing horrendous floral and black swimdresses and tankinis. I don't understand why more retailers can't make bra-sized swimwear as I wear a 36DD. Luckily I found venus.com and what do you know, I found beautiful underwire bikini tops. I ordered the "Marylin" bra in the DD size and it fits wonderfully. A lot of the reviews are saying that the sizes run big. I am a size 10-12 on top and a size 14 on bottom, and this top is a perfect fit. Thank you venus.com for letting me feel confident and pretty on my upcoming cruise!"

This review was modified by nessalto on July 26 2012 08:11:19 PM

"Right now I am having a poor experience with venus. I ordered some items and considering the cost, I was surprised that it took almost 2 weeks for my items to arrive. 3 out of 4 items did not look like the catalog and sizes were off. So I decided to exchange 2 and my exchanges still haven't been processed, plus being charged and exchange/return shipping fee is ridiculous. Customer service say it can take up to 10 business days! Then venus pls don't advertise that returns/exchanges are fast and easy! Basically, I ordered items 7/3 and will probably not get to use them till August, over a month later, because of how slow and inefficient this company is. Pls avoid them...will never Venus from here again."

"So I'm not sure why all the bad reviews... I had no issues with them. I ordered a bikini set, which by the way the goddess bikini and ruched bottoms are perfect for someone with a few mommy marks : ) and not trying to show everything but still be sexy; sizing was as said and fits well. I also ordered a dress which was a size too big, if your ordering a dress order a size smaller, they are a little big. No biggie though, they were quick to send out another in a smaller size while the other is on its' way back. The shipping does take longer than some other places, it took a week to get here exactly. I think that is because they use UPS rather than USPS. I constantly have slower service through UPS rather than the postal office; which are typically very quick for my area."

"Horrible!!!!!! Never order from this website! I placed and order for my birthday and received and email stating it was being processed but, order was never placed by them!!!! So, I was waiting for my dress and expected it to be here before birthday party and NEVER got a tracking number or email saying the order was on its way. Got worried and called Venus and they said order was never placed by me!!! Which wasn't true because I got the order number! I was sooo upset I decided to delete them from my website address book! Beware of Venus and their horrible business!"

This review was modified by Donasiana on July 19 2012 11:30:33 AM

"HORRIBLE! The catalog has some extremely cute bathing suits and clothes, but DO NOT be fooled. I ordered two dresses (1 @ $139 and 1 @$39) both of which were HUGE! I am 5'9", size 8, average build. The picture shows the $39 dress to be form fitting and mid thigh length - in relaity it was like a MooMoo and mid shin length (and I am 5'9" - imagine a shorter girl buying this? No way!) WOW! The more expensive dress was too long as well but the fit was better. They put details on the length in the catalog, however, the details are not correct - I measured. Completely off! I blame it on cheap overseas labor and poor management (by Venus). I will NOT be ordering from Venus again."

This review was modified by JustMe77 on July 17 2012 05:08:29 AM

"Just to add my 100$ to the mix, shipping was so slow, quality was so low, sizes were so off!
I cannot possibly suggest anyone shop here.
final thought...Im sending it all back.

Share Venus Swimwear's store rating

Venus Swimwear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Venus Swimwear is not a merchant member
Venus Swimwear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!