• Rating 9.17/10 275 reviews

Vegascart is not a merchant member
    Vegascart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Vegascart contact information

• Address: 3647 Asbury Hill Ave
    • Contact: Support@vegascart.com
    • Phone: 702-884-9926
    • Customer Support: 702-884-9926
    • Business Hours: 10.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M Pacific Time

"I got exactly what I bought and for a great price."

"First time using Vegascart and Norton 360 7.0 security software. Most reviews were extremely positive for both. Was able to protect Android mobile as well. Hoping for a very, very, Very positive experience with this software as was demontrated by seller, Vegascart. Thank you."

"Vegascart delivered as stated, I was able to download Bitdefender easily with no issues. It was convenient, priced right and would recommend the purchase. Also, since installing Bitdefender compared to Norton's, my computer is loading/running faster."

wsanderson's Avatar
Mineral Wells, TX

"Product was delivered within expected time frame and was just as described by vendor. Price was very good."

"fast and efficient service"

"Was very prompt and quick, even received a phone call to confirm that I made the order. Glad to know up and coming business like emphasize customer service! Would recommend and buy again."

"Very happy,quick code and no problems installing"

"Was better deal here than my renewal deal from the direct source. will definitely consider this site for future product purchases."

"There was a short delivery delay but it was the fault of the software vendor and not Vegascart. Vegascart made sure that the product was received and walked me through the installation to ensure that the product was installed properly. Their customer service was excellent."

"Their prices were great and my purchase arrived quickly! I highly recommend Vegascart!"

"An excellent service for the Norton 360 I purchased. It was much less than what Norton wanted me to pay. I ordered the CD, it arrived in 4 days, in perfect condition and now my computer is protected for 1 year at a real cost savings. I will be using Vegas cart for any other products I need to get in the future."

"i had a fantastic experience; prompt delivery, smooth installation and good deal. Thanks

"Great vendor. I was able to order a download of an antivirus program at a cheap price. They called to verify the order, and got it to me very quickly after speaking to them."

"The most I like it was the price thank you"

"Entirely satisfied with my order. Fast shipment and lowest price. I'd definitely buy from Vegascart again!"