Vegascart Reviews - page 2 - vegascart.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 275 reviews

Vegascart is not a merchant member
Vegascart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Not much to say it went better than expected"

"I didn't get the product I had requested. I asked for malware bytes and I got the basic version of Norton antivirus. I called back immediately and never got a call back. I feel ripped off.
guillermo labrit

"Fast, no hassle delivery. We are very pleased"

"Quick and easy! Great seller"

"I am very happy with my purchase it was on time and in great condition."

"Speedy delivery to Hawaii - doesn't happen often! Perfectly wrapped. Pleased with all aspects of sender's services. David Swartz"

"Great price. When I called, they answered quickly. When I left a message, returned call a short time later. Very happy and would use them again without hesitation. Couldn't ask for more."

"I like dealing with a company that does exactly what they say it will do. Vegascart did exactly that. That's all I can expect."

"On time and support was as promised."

Rating 4/102/5

I ordered an anti-virus program online so I could download it immediately. I did not realize someone from the company would have to speak to me by telephone. They said it was to prevent fraud but they debited my account when I purchased the software. It took several days but I finally received the product key via email and it works as promised.

"I was very satisfied with Vegascart. Great price on the product I purchased. My download was available the next day. Everything worked slick, including downloading the license from from the product website. The only downside was that I attempted to call Vegascart support. The phone rang and rang and was never answered. Other than that, it was all good. I'd gladly recommend Vegascart to others."

"Fulfillment took about an hour"

"saved some good money and all went well"

"HAD SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, CALLED ROXIO FOR HELP, THEY SAID BEING i BOUGHT IT FROM VEGASCART, I WAS TO CONTACT YOU. FIXED THE PROBLEM MYSELF"

"Good price on a good product. Excellent customer interaction."