Valley Vet Supply Reviews - page 4 - valleyvet.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 5,552 reviews

Valley Vet Supply is not a merchant member
Valley Vet Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (5,553)

"Always great prices and super speedy delivery!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Fast delivery. Excellent service. My only complaint is each product said free freight but at check out had to pay freight. "

"The delivery was right on time and well packaged to protect the product bottles. And, yes I would and have ordered again from Valley Vet."

"Valley Vet Supply was very fast in shipping & the product was exactly as described. Thank you for your great service! I WILL be ordering from you again."

"Great service!!! My order was shipped very quickly and complete. Have used Valley Vet for years because of this type of service. My orders always arrive in a timely manner and packaged to protect the product. Great place to do business I would recommend them to everyone for their livestock needs!"

"I have always found my orders to be filled and delivered as I ordered them. Which is why I keep coming back to Valley Vet. Supply."

"Easy ordering, quick delivery"

"very fair with there prices and lots of product to choose from"

"good products and timely delivery"

"Velley Vet Supply was efficient and sent my order to be received with 5 days of purchase. Their priceing and packaging was good and I had no problems with the purchase."

"Absolutely no problems or issues with this order. That is almost unheard of nowadays."

"The package came very quickly and the shipping was free!"

Rating 8/104/5

"All fine, except that the "bands" for $2.95 turned out to be "a band." Had the catalog been worded better, I would have ordered 2 rather than one, thinking that "bands" indicated a set."

"FAST SHIPPING and GREAT PRICING!!"

"I appreciate the fast and reasonable delivery of my order."